+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/28/2014 -- 20 minutes of close lightning strikes and Rolling Thunder in St. Louis Missouri

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default 8/28/2014 -- 20 minutes of close lightning strikes and Rolling Thunder in St. Louis Missouri

"Published on 29 Aug 2014
    Watch in HD full screen!

Dutchsinse: I've been shown the door in no uncertain terms. Partially being brought on by my own actions, and certainly due to the actions of outside forces beyond my control.

This happened each year, for outlandish reasons confounding everyone decidedly, most everyone that observed...

As I've always said, 'don't be scared, be prepared..' ......remember to have a preparedness plan for severe weather, earthquakes, and civil unrest.

My best advice, at this point, use the information / links we've provided to do your own daily research. Gone are the days of serving the info via social media.

Time is short, carry on forwards to learn yourselves. Learn about the dangers of fracking earthquakes, weather modification, directed energy weapons, and nuclear radiation. Maybe you won't run into the brick wall of resistance that I encountered. One can only hope.

Now that my facebook, and twitter are off, and now that I'm backing off youtube... check my website for intermittent updates, I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do now that I'm effectively out of the loop..

http://www.dutchsinse.com

I'm tired of the social media games! My channel here got hit yet again, this time for the mexico crack in the ground video.

Severe weather formed across St. Louis Missouri, I captured this video facing North from South St. Louis city. Late afternoon August 28, 2014.

20 minutes of nearby lightning strikes, and constant rolling thunder.

Shot with a HD cameraphone."

Very interesting and meditative watching the show.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

genevieve (29th August 2014), jjjones (29th August 2014), joeecho (29th August 2014), Lifebringer (29th August 2014), linksplatinum (29th August 2014), selinam (29th August 2014), william r sanford72 (29th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread