+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hope you haven't done the Illuminati/Satanic ((ICE-BUCKET CHALLENGE))..!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Post Hope you haven't done the Illuminati/Satanic ((ICE-BUCKET CHALLENGE))..!!!

Satanic Ritual Taking Over USA–You or Someone You Know Has Probably Done This Unaware–and You Will Be Shocked! (Videos)

Friday, August 29, 2014

It seems just about everyone is doing the “Ice Bucket” Challenge…in fact, I can’t recall a day in the past few weeks where I haven’t seen something on someone’s Facebook page about it. Even in USA Today, it was reported that a grandfather dumped a large bucket of ice water on an infant! You can CLICK HERE to see that story.

Warning! You May Have Been Baptized In the Name of Satan Unaware-Satanic Ritual Going Viral In USA!

In Houston, Texas, a 10-month-old was doused with ice water when her grandfather did the Ice Bucket Challenge above her. The father was livid, as he should be! He stated, ”Everybody I know was pretty much shocked and appalled. You don’t do that to an infant.”

This is what World Truth TV had to say about it:

“I recently found out about the Ice Bucket Challenge and I really didn’t pay attention to it until a good friend mentioned that an ex-satanist friend said that this is the very same ritual he did when he was a satanist and was like a covenant contract with the devil.”

Then, after researching this further, the author of this article writes:

The enemy has come into America through the back door with what seems like a good work and a good cause but it is only on the surface. As you dig a little deeper and take the time to research, you will see that what I am saying is true. This is a type of sacrifice. It is a type of satanic sacrifice. All these human embryos are being sacrificed. A type of cannibalism is occurring because this craze and this phenomena is causing people to give into this one fund and neglecting other good and noble foundations that have have better causes and more moral ones. There is definitely a spirit behind this cause and it is not the Holy Spirit. God would never endorse such a fundraiser that supports using human embryos for research. It is abortion, plain and simple. To all those who have already participated, there is no condemnation, but there is a plea from the heart of God to pray, seek his face and ask forgiveness. I really didn’t want to post anything for or against this challenge.

There is much more to this article, so I encourage you to CLICK HERE to read all of it.

Please watch the below videos so that you can at least be informed! This is a very evil practice! If you have done it out of ignorance, don’t worry about it. Just ask God to forgive you and don’t do it again. But now you know how serious and how truly evil this ‘ice bucket challenge’ really is! Please let other people know so they too will be informed!

BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF SATAN – SATANIC ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE EXPOSED? (BAPTISM MOCKERY)

Ice Bucket – What To Do When It’s Your Turn – Kick The Satanic Ice Bucket Challenge To The Curb!

The Illuminati Fire & Ice Challenges ‘Purifying America’ before the ‘Great Human Sacrifice’

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/20...s-2463856.html

PS - Yeh, this MSM madness just kind of snuck up onya didn't it..!

Don't the Controllers just love to get you any which-way they can..!

I mean for God's Sake their are just sooooo many FARGIN-FOLLOWERS out their its just mind-boggling..!!!

America definitely ((IS)) the ((DUMBEST)) Nation this planet has ever seen...

It's been (STARING ) at them right in the Face since 1913 and they (STILL) don't have a fargin clue...

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Hope you haven't done the Illuminati/Satanic ((ICE-BUCKET CHALLENGE))..!!!

On some level 'we' have all taken this challenge if the concept (as presented in these videos) is taken to its logical conclusion.

I know that is cold, but hey...that is why it's called the ICE bucket challenge.

Note: ISIS phonetically......ICE IS.

ISIS challenge?

Cosmic joking.

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Hope you haven't done the Illuminati/Satanic ((ICE-BUCKET CHALLENGE))..!!!

Saw a video of a young Dutch boy, sitting on a chair, eating a bucket of ice (cream)
    The Dutch word for ice cream is IJS ( sounds like ice)

4. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

An article claiming that someone's ex-Satanist friend of a friend said what? No Sources? Or wait, it's a BIN article
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

13th Warrior (31st August 2014), Ellisa (30th August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014), Lone Bean (30th August 2014), Maunagarjana (31st August 2014)

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I would rather provide shelter to the homeless, than dump cold water on myself ... feed the hungry/homeless before giving to a charity , just buy someone's dinner ... I've been challenged but didn't do it , it seemed silly to me ... glad I didn't follow the sheeple ... lets take the charity out of the hands of charities and give it straight to the needy ourselves ... Rituals keep the mind from evolving ...The universe looks for variance not repetition , hence no two trees are exactly the same ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th August 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), jackovesk (30th August 2014), Joe Sustaire (31st August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014), Lone Bean (30th August 2014), seko (30th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    An article claiming that someone's ex-Satanist friend of a friend said what? No Sources? Or wait, it's a BIN article
    Quick to dismiss there DeDukshyn

Quote Q & A
    • Who started it?
    • Why? Don't say for charity, that's missing the point!
    • Why have all the MSM around the world pushed this so hard?
    • Why baptism by Ice?
    My spidy-sense is telling me something and its not good...

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

uncle GR is a bit strange yep , I'm okay with my strangeness ... My thoughts immediately went to the mass influx of immigrants ... I heard in satanic rituals the pouring of water on the head is done before a sacrifice , recently there has been a huge influx of immigrants into the U.S. and now people all over are pouring water on their heads ??? hmmm , setting up for a mass sacrifice ??? there could be a huge false flag behind this , for we know how much the illuminate places on rituals and sacrifices and numbers ... they view the world as cattle ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Axman (31st August 2014), Clarity (30th August 2014), jackovesk (31st August 2014), Jake (30th August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Ice (German) = Eis

Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) is a program of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Ebola anyone?

12. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    uncle GR is a bit strange yep , I'm okay with my strangeness ... My thoughts immediately went to the mass influx of immigrants ... I heard in satanic rituals the pouring of water on the head is done before a sacrifice , recently there has been a huge influx of immigrants into the U.S. and now people all over are pouring water on their heads ??? hmmm , setting up for a mass sacrifice ??? there could be a huge false flag behind this , for we know how much the illuminate places on rituals and sacrifices and numbers ... they view the world as cattle ...
    Don't forget their favorite word...

Quote TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR...

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

yes , it's always spreading fear and terror , making people think they need government to protect themselves but , we know better ...We try and spread LOVE and peace , telling others government is most times the problem not the solution ... BTW , they like to do false flags on Holidays while the world is distracted , just saying ... eyes open , mind sharp ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Axman (31st August 2014), jackovesk (31st August 2014), joeecho (30th August 2014), Lone Bean (30th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Saw a video of a young Dutch boy, sitting on a chair, eating a bucket of ice (cream)
    The Dutch word for ice cream is IJS ( sounds like ice)
    IJS right back atcha!

But wait, doesn't IJS also stand for... Intellectual Jewish Stoner?

I'm not Jewish!

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

ISIS bucket challenge!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Axman (31st August 2014), DeDukshyn (30th August 2014), Frank V (31st August 2014), joeecho (30th August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014), LivioRazlo (30th August 2014), Rollo (31st August 2014), Shezbeth (31st August 2014)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    ISIS bucket challenge!!

Jake.
    Now you're just pouring salt on the wound! LOL

Speaking of salt, I want a Quant e-Sportlimousine. Just saying,)

Last edited by joeecho; 30th August 2014 at 17:58.

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I'm with you on this one, Jacko. This is definitely a dark occult ritual.

"Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Cjay (1st September 2014), halffull (31st August 2014), jackovesk (31st August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014)

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Quote TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR-TERROR...
    Also, don't forget what "TERROR" is supposed to mean. When you say "war on terror" fast, it sounds as if you are actually saying "war on terra."

ter·ra

noun
    land or territory.
    (in science fiction) the planet earth.

They are at war with Planet Earth and they are saying it over and over again right in front of our faces!
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

jackovesk (31st August 2014), Joe Sustaire (31st August 2014), Krist (31st August 2014), Patrikas (30th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Also, don't forget what "TERROR" is supposed to mean. When you say "war on terror" fast, it sounds as if you are actually saying "war on terra."

ter·ra

noun
    land or territory.
    (in science fiction) the planet earth.

They are at war with Planet Earth and they are saying it over and over again right in front of our faces!
    Or......

'T' ERROR

The problem is all in the Tiara.
    Last edited by joeecho; 30th August 2014 at 18:38.

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I'm with you on this one, Jacko. This is definitely a dark occult ritual.
    Doesn't matter, no one has the power to decide what something means to you, only you do.
    As Bashar said it's all just neutral props it's you who determines the effect it has.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

jackovesk (31st August 2014), Shezbeth (31st August 2014)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Gosh Emoat.org voice in the video gooooeeeees on my nerves. I could not listen to the whole video because of ther voice. She would be advantaged to take voice lessons.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

jackovesk (31st August 2014)

28. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

THIS is the reason I won't participate in this campaign - at least I can say this has validity for sure -- please watch the whole thing, this guy has quite the statement to make:

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

29. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

angelfire (31st August 2014), Beren (31st August 2014), Cara (31st August 2014), Clarity (31st August 2014), Dorjezigzag (30th August 2014), Frank V (31st August 2014), genevieve (31st August 2014), ghostrider (30th August 2014), guayabal (31st August 2014), halffull (31st August 2014), Heart-2-Heart (1st September 2014), heyokah (31st August 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), jackovesk (31st August 2014), joeecho (30th August 2014), MorningFox (31st August 2014), Reinhard (31st August 2014), Robin (30th August 2014), Shezbeth (31st August 2014), Spiral of Light (31st August 2014), the_real_dave-id (30th August 2014), thunder24 (30th August 2014), Wind (31st August 2014)

30. Link to Post #20
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    THIS is the reason I won't participate in this campaign - at least I can say this has validity for sure -- please watch the whole thing, this guy has quite the statement to make:

bumping this dudes video, again and again............
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Clarity (31st August 2014), DeDukshyn (30th August 2014), Ellisa (30th August 2014), Frank V (31st August 2014), ghostrider (30th August 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), jackovesk (31st August 2014), joeecho (30th August 2014), MorningFox (31st August 2014), Shezbeth (31st August 2014), Spiral of Light (31st August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast