+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 16:58.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (1st September 2014), boutreality (2nd September 2014), Chris Gilbert (2nd September 2014), Deega (1st September 2014), DNA (3rd September 2014), Hazel (2nd September 2014), Hogswitch (1st September 2014), Jake (1st September 2014), Kindling (3rd September 2014), kirolak (1st September 2014), Kristin (3rd September 2014), linksplatinum (2nd September 2014), mab777 (1st September 2014), marique3652 (2nd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st September 2014), Orph (1st September 2014), Peace&Love (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), shadowstalker (2nd September 2014), Sidney (3rd September 2014), Stephanie (1st September 2014), Tesseract (3rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

Hello Omniverse

Good OP/questions and yes they need to be looked at in more detail.

So I Just started reading your post and was hit by:

Quote If the reports are true, these are things interdimensional beings would have to be able to do:

The soul would have to be able to self propel at superluminal speeds to make any sense. How on earth would this be possible mechanically? Does the soul grow some magical ability to self propel?
    1st) I was under the impression that interdimensional actually means no distance to be covered at all!
    So no need for speed?

2nd) Do all interdimensional beings/entities have Souls?

3rd) Within this our material universe, I believe we are every where, every when all at the same time (TIME?) so?

I'll leave that first item of your interesting post and read on!

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), GoodETxSG (1st September 2014), Hazel (1st September 2014), Jake (1st September 2014), kirolak (1st September 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st September 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Realeyes (1st September 2014), seko (2nd September 2014), Sidney (3rd September 2014), Stephanie (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

deleted---

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

marique3652 (2nd September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I'm not fully sure I grasp what you mean here. But I personally don't think I am on the other side of the universe, if that's what you mean.

Quantum mechanics, every potential exists simultaneously everywhere.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

deleted---

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hmm? and yes!

1st) I think it is the 'consciousness' of a being or group of beings (Earth) that is the location, and that is the travel point and not an actual 'physical' point somewhere in 'Time-Space'

2nd) Just asking here but where do entities like say the 'Djinn' fit in as interdimensionals? Thought they where interdimensional and thought they didn't have Souls? but not sure with that atmo?

3rd) I mean't that we and our energies and our other bodies all add up to us being here, there and every where! We permeate up and down levels/densities we are a part of the whole and it us.

Love ya
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Hazel (2nd September 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 16:59.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hazel (2nd September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    2nd) Just asking here but where do entities like say the 'Djinn' fit in as interdimensionals? Thought they where interdimensional and thought they didn't have Souls? but not sure with that atmo?
    It is my belief that any being with a consciousness has a soul. This is what I was told by beings claiming to be ET, but I don't just believe what they tell me. It makes the most sense IMHO.
    Yep here you.
    The Djinn btw are thought to be a good proportion of the Contacts! either as Demons/angles ET's ID's etc. Now one thing I thought I knew about them is they have no Soul and are very envious of those with one and so try to make out they have one!
    These so far are all very interesting OP points and one's I personally want to form a greater understanding of

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Hazel (2nd September 2014), marique3652 (2nd September 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Dear Omniverse.

Some thoughts on your comments.

I do not intend to own the truth, are just my humble impressions.

Self-propulsion.

The Universe consists of one (1) single wave of conscious and intelligent energy, so the distances are just perceptions.

Defining vision.

Perception. Are interpretations of our brain to electromagnetic waves that reach it. The same with hearing, touch, etc. We do not see with their eyes, we see with the brain. Who interprets what the brain sees?

As Machado de Assis said: 'In search of the seer'.

On the subject 'Order'.

In my opinion, if there is some kind of hierarchy that manages the universe or part of it, it comes under the control of some kind of inter-dimensional matrix.

Who determines what can and can not be considered orderly and disorderly?

More importantly, where does the legitimacy of authority that can define rules to be imposed on other?

Self-proclaimed masters, teachers, judges, rulers, nobles, officials, etc., whatever name you give, has so much power over us as we are willing to give them.

I am the universe. You are the universe. How can I then want you to be in a hierarchical instance below me? I can not, unless I 'create' rules and make you believe in them, ie, deception and disappointment.

A next incarnation on Earth is not part of my plans, and I'm sure we have the latent power of all that is.

We need only think and feel as such to access our full potential.

Hugs.

Naste.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks Omni, next time an ED being decides it wants to hurl me across the room for being belligerent I'll be sure to let it know it's just a figment of my imagination

Jokes aside though, I'd say most people would be surprised to learn just how prevalent ED influences (entities / beings) actually are in this "reality" of ours.

In any case, I am personally not all that concerned about what other people believe (or don't believe)... the broken collar bone I received 4 years ago after an "altercation" with a particularly cranky ED being (Gargoyle) sealed the deal for me.

That said, I guess it's a good thing that most of the ones that come here to "play" with us aren't actually able to manifest themselves "physically" into this reality for any more than a few seconds at a time... if they could we'd all be in very deep doo doo! lol

Anyway, to all the budding ED-being-whisperers out there please take note that Gargoyles (no not the ones made of stone sitting on the roofs of buildings) do not take kindly to having disrespectful insults and general cursing hurled in their direction... I know, who would have thought right?! lol

As usual, lesson learned the hard way... never let your guard down when you're in a fight.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

GoodETxSG (1st September 2014), marique3652 (2nd September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Realeyes (1st September 2014), seko (2nd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quick answer before the thought escapes me. You asked, "How on earth can a being, purely with it's own soul, map a brain to the point of being able to fire memories, and very specific neural pathways?". In your model of reality you and I are souls (or have souls) right? So, quick exercise, remember your last meal, easy yes? That then is surely a perfect example of how a soul can fire memories and activate specific neural pathways. At the very least this shows that the kind of soul/brain interaction required for mind control is possible. As souls, we "mind control" our own brains. I'm not saying that this is correct. I think we could cast just as much doubt on the idea that conscious beings have souls at all. In fact you have to address the problem of what a soul is and how it interacts with a physical body before you start worrying about how it could move about, see things or control another body (brain).
    Hog.
    Last edited by Hogswitch; 1st September 2014 at 13:31.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Frederick Jackson (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Realeyes (1st September 2014), Sebastion (1st September 2014), seko (2nd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014), wnlight (1st September 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

deleted---

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

One man's order is another man's control. In a reality of individuals, absolute freedom is impossible because you cannot assert your freedom without restricting that of another. On earth, unfortunately, what passes for order has strayed way over the line into control and exploitation. I think that's partly why many of us are so suspicious of control hierarchies. Yes, this part of the original post, "Absolute order has been achieved by advanced extraterrestrials in our galaxy. Maybe somewhere in the universe is disorderly conduct, but not in our region ..." really pushed my buttons too. However, were we to declare absolute freedom in any kind of reality where there is form and structure, and therefore individuation, we would be giving the green light to any individual or group of individuals to **** things up for the rest of us. Therefore, in those realities we need some kind of order, the best we can hope for is that we are sufficiently conscious, and powerful enough, to play a part in shaping our collective reality. I guess true freedom can only be found if and when we find ourselves able to consciously transcend realities of form and structure. Until then the best we can do is be very wary of allowing others to control/order our reality without taking our interests into consideration.
    Last edited by Hogswitch; 1st September 2014 at 14:22.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Frederick Jackson (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

deleted---

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

raregem (1st September 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello omniverse I have read your post's and I find some of it very interesting, I just want to say first thank you, for sharing your experiences with all here you have shared with. I hope you wont mind my sharing a little of my experiences. At this point I wont go into the whole thing, but you said people who have o b e's don't leave their bodies or something to that effect, I can honestly tell you that since childhood I have definitely done just that,and in all that time some 59 yrs ago I have had only one experience that was so very frightening and dare I say dangerous. but let me just say and I can only speak of my experiences, I am not delusional but I assure you yes when I leave the body I can travel at the speed of thought, and when I leave I just see my body laying on the bed so I know the part of me that leaves the body is my soul have to say your right in that it can be dangerous. so please keep sharing I appreciate you. thank you gardener 2 x

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Respectfully, any kind of order that uses these methods, "The punishments for breaking order are just too severe, and the surveillance of all things done by ETs(see my All Seeing Eye thread) is too extensive to get away with much for long..." Is far to much like the kind of order we have all had a bellyfull of. Yes control by fear definitely raises my hackles.
    Hog.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

deleted---

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

deleted---

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Frederick Jackson (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Honestly, I don't know, all I was really highlighting was that the control of a brain by a soul is not quite as implausible as you suggested, assuming of course that you accept the existence of a soul in the first place which is problematic to say the least.
    Hog.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), raregem (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

deleted---

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hogswitch (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast