+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

That the gov't even experimented with something like Remote Viewing gives indication that they are probably much, much further beyond using that technique to the point where they are in contact with para-physical intelligence's who actually materialize in various densities to them on a regular basis. That means that they also record with their cams all of those visitations too. In addition to this, they are also most likely in direct communications with them via audio technology too.

Do I believe what I just wrote above? Absolutely.
    Last edited by Roisin; 1st September 2014 at 22:31.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Agape (1st September 2014), animovado (2nd September 2014), birddog (6th September 2014), Christine (3rd September 2014), donk (3rd September 2014), GoodETxSG (1st September 2014), Jake (1st September 2014), Omni (2nd September 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Red face Re: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

"Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram" I was shocked to hear this stated on a Disney show my daughter was watching "Gravity Fall's"... It got my attention.

This is a concept that is gaining popularity and is being seeded into people's subconscious through sci fi cartoons and adults shows and books. When this was mentioned on the Disney show my 11 daughter started asking me some pretty deep questions. I had the opportunity to explain my understanding of quantum physics and how everything from light, sound to matter (The floor beneath our feet, couch we were sitting on and the walls around us) were all various frequincies of vibrations.

I remember telling her about all the wonderful things her and her 3 year old brother had the potential to experience if the walls of secrecy come crumbling down...

Then I remembered my grandfather (Naval SF/Intel in Black Projects) telling me the same thing when I was about that age. I just hope they experience these things in an open society someday and not through the inherited nonconsentual invitation's into these programs as I did.

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    This video demonstrates very clearly how our holographic brain perceives reality. Additionally it also demonstrates that the information is not stored in the physical brain.

The part of religion addressed at the end of the video does not mean my personal opinion. I think the information as a whole is worth.
    Well if it's not part of the brain, the US gov has figured out how to manipulate and delete memories metaphysically. I have a unique perspective on this because the US government has damaged my brain so much I no longer have a natural functioning memory. My memory is provided by AI as I understand it. When I sit there without assistance(which so totally sucks), I sit there trying to remember anything that isn't in my mind from mental inertia, and come up totally blank.

If the soul was the real memory source, then why does for example, cannabis alter memory? Am I to understand it would be via metaphysical memory alteration? I do not believe such is the case. I didn't watch the video though. I have a very hard time watching long videos on youtube due to interference...
    the brain is also an illusion

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    That the gov't even experimented with something like Remote Viewing gives indication that they are probably much, much further beyond using that technique to the point where they are in contact with para-physical intelligence's who actually materialize in various densities to them on a regular basis. That means that they also record with their cams all of those visitations too. In addition to this, they are also most likely in direct communications with them via audio technology too.

Do I believe what I just wrote above? Absolutely.
    They can't still see anywhere else than slightly beyond what an average human can see , minus the sophisticated tools .
    It means they can't see 'far beyond' your dimension . Even most of the 'astral activity' , out-of-dimensional 'stuff' as defined and EXPERIENCED both by spiritual seekers, researchers and conspiracy theorists , ET contactees etc ., it all still happens 'within' the earthly magnetosphere , to put it simply , not 'out of it' . Including RV experiments and stargates and your personal or impersonal wormholes and what people claim to be 'totally out-spaced' is still happening in the larger human continuum .

If you would EVER I mean .. find yourself in someones elses dimensional territory , and more specifically, should it be also inhabited zone, very few if any laws and truths you go by here would apply there as well .

'Reality' is powerful in that aspect it creates the most solid of matter in the Universe . You need all kinds of physical properties to maintain a stable , survivable time-space field for a long time .
    It does not have to be the same as 'yours' and in fact, the chance it'd be even similar is low .

But to maintain its existence, it has to be a solid sort of reality . It won't break down on shining little beam on it or two .

Speaking of ET dimensions - that are way more technically advanced , they could basically 'consume' the time-space of this little planet if that was worth the trouble . You or I ( rhetorically ) would never realise it's happened because we would wake up next morning and the whole reality would change, including our past , present and future memories of it ..

not all of them of course - that's how we would know anyway . You can twist someones else reality to some extent, for some time but not indefinitely . The reality behind events is strong enough to push its way through its own causes and consequences .

In either case, if anyone got truly 'to the other side' you'd see how none of your technologies would apply , for starters, secondly , your body-mind complex functions differently and I doubt you'd consider yourself the same you are now.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2014), birddog (6th September 2014), Christine (3rd September 2014), donk (3rd September 2014), Jake (1st September 2014), Jetsam (3rd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2014), PurpleLama (2nd September 2014), Roisin (2nd September 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2014), Wind (2nd September 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The 'Interdimensional' Being Facade

Looking again at some of what is being said I think maybe some of us may be trying to communicate the same concepts with different communication styles... I am often wrong but if I am on to something here maybe this info (Some of you have already touched on... VERY sharp minds here on Avalon... LOVE IT HERE!!!) can give us some more points to converge or diverge on... If you will please humor me in a bit of a long post. My apologies in advance. Not all of these data points are onese I totally agree with but it is food for thought and the conversation, IMHO...
    WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST... It goes into great detail on what we are talking about...

Imagining 10 Dimensions - the Movie

Frequency & The Law of Vibration
    The Procession of the Ages

Published on Mar 3, 2013

The Law of Vibration:

The Law of vibration might not be as well known as the Law of Attraction. However - the Law of Vibration serves as the foundation for the Law of Attraction.

To understand this it is important to know that everything is energy. Science, through Quantum Physics, is showing us that everything in our universe is energy.

When we go down on a sub-atomic level we do not find matter, but pure energy. Some called this the unified field or the matrix. Others talk about pure potentiality - all being energy

Everything vibrates:

This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you. However your frequency is different from other things in the universe - hence it seems like you are separated from what you see around you - people, animals, plants, trees and so on. BUT you are not separated - you are in fact living in an ocean of energy - we all are. We are all connected at the lowest level - a level professor John Hagelin calls the unified field.

Everything has its own vibrational frequency - the table - the car - the picture frame - the rock - even our thoughts and feelings. It is all governed by The Law of Vibration.

A table may look solid and still, but within the table are millions of millions of subatomic particles "running around" and "popping" with energy. The table is pure energy and movement. Everything in this universe has its own vibrational frequency. It is The Law of Vibration in action. However we can't see it so it appears separate and solid to us. It is actually an illusion.

The Law of Vibration is real. Even if you can't see it it does not mean that it is not true.

Reposted from "one-mind-one-energy" Website:
    http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/La...

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------
    A Field Exists That Connects Everything Together - The Ether Field
    Universal Law:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=I2ohSO...

Vibration Creates Matter:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qNVxVN...

Law of Vibration -- the Key to Understanding the Law of Attraction:
    http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help...

Using the Law of Vibration to Manifest your Vision:
    http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom_...

The Law of Vibration:
    http://www.mastermind-business.com/la...

Category
    Education
    License
    Standard YouTube License

=========================================
    MORE OF THE "BELIEF SYSTEM" INFO ON HIS SUBJECT MATTER THAT WAS DISCUSSED IN ABOVE POSTS BY A FEW OF US...

Create Reality Using Your Thoughts – Scientifically Proven Methods
    Thursday April 21 2011 | Parallel Universes
    How Cutting-Edge Science Proves You Can Create Your Own Reality
    http://www.quantumjumping.com/articl...ating-reality/

The solidity of our world seems indisputable, yet Quantum Physics has proved that our physical reality is nothing but a very elaborate mirage. A super-hologram of information. A matrix…

So how do we see, touch, feel, smell the things that surround us if none of it really exists?

The answer is that all physical matter is the result of a frequency. A frequency that if you alter, change or amplify in any way, you change your physical and current reality.

German physicist and founder of Quantum Theory, Max Planck, said that “all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
    Consciousness And Your Reality

Basically, the substance of the Universe, of your reality, is consciousness. There is an ocean of pure, vibrant consciousness inside each one of us right at the source of thought, mind and matter. In other words, consciousness is the programming language of the Universe and everywhere that consciousness explores with the expectation that something will be there, it also creates.

create reality

So, to simplify… the act of exploration is the act of creation.

As Edward Cayce said, our every thought builds our reality. So we should be very careful about what we believe. Since reality is holographic, you help create it by believing it.

To change your current reality, all you need to do is change the frequency of your thoughts.

A way to do this is through a concept called Octave Programming. This concept is probably the MOST IMPORTANT process one must master to become a Quantum Jumper.

Let me explain the octave sequence.

An octave is usually looked at as a unit of 7, the 8th unit being an octave above the first. As example in music, the middle C note is an octave above the 8th note below it and an octave below the 8th note above it.

On the physical plane, music is identified by frequencies per second, known as hertz. Just as the brain exports frequencies, so does a piano, violin, trumpet, or any other instrument. Octaves double the frequency.

As example, if a note has a frequency of 400 hertz, the note an octave below it will have a frequency of 200 hertz, and by the same measurement, the unit above it will have a frequency of 800 hertz.

Going up the octave path and doubling the frequency and you will soon be unable to hear the sound as the human ear is not equipped to hear above 20,000 frequencies per second. The range of hearing for a healthy young person is from 20 hertz to 20,000. As one grows older the hearing deteriorates and a middle aged person will hear only frequencies below 12,000 per second.

As above, so below, as below, so above, is an ancient metaphysical axiom. When we look at the frequencies that the brain sends out we see that the attitude of the individual is the determining factor in setting the hertz value, and thus the octave of the thought. create your reality A person can speak or sing in different octaves and people all have a different speaking voice. As it is with musical vibrations, so it is with all physical vibrations, and so it is with mental vibrations as well. You can identify a person by the frequencies they export although you do not realize that’s one of the means of identification. What is not commonly realized is that people think in different frequencies and octaves as well.

A shy person as an example, has a frequency that encourages shyness while an outgoing person is working from a different frequency, a different octave so to speak.

When you are unhappy with your current reality, it is very often the case that you are operating from the wrong frequency.

Quantum Jumping will help you change your frequency to the right one.
    ==============================================
    http://ourultimatereality.com/quantu...of-energy.html

Vibration A Fundamental Characteristic Of Energy

Vibration is one of the most fundamental characteristics of the entire Universe from the very highest vibration of The Source, The First Cause, of God, down to the physical world of matter. Vibration is an integral component of the great continuum of the Universe, manifesting an infinite number of characteristics. Energy is vibration; human beings consist entirely of pure Energy in the form of a physical body, even though the human body and physical surroundings might appear to be solid in accordance with the five physical senses.

How can this be? Matter comprises smaller units known as molecules, and still smaller units known as atoms. Yet smaller still we find sub-atomic particles which in turn are made up of still finer particles and so on, until the ultimate constitution of anything is of pure Energy vibrating at specific rates according to individual characteristics. From The Source, The Prime Creator, God, down to the densest of matter there are an infinite number of modes of vibration. This is also now one of the basic accepted principles of quantum physics with the discovery that sub-atomic particles are ultimately not particles at all, but are rather progressively more subtle forms, until ultimately consisting of vibration, pure Energy and units of probability.

This Energy is also known as “Light”. This is not the light commonly known in the physical Universe as for example emanating from The Sun, but rather the Primordial Light from which everything in the Universe was created, lives and has its Being, the Primordial Light of God. As observed by quantum physicist David Bohm, the physical Universe of matter can be considered to be “frozen Light”.

So how do we reconcile this with multi-dimensional reality? We need to look at vibration much more closely in order to understand this. Most people know sound for example is vibration, and a very powerful vibration at that. Loud noises cause windows and other structures to vibrate, and indeed a sound of a high enough pitch or amplitude can cause fragile objects to shatter completely.

The frequency range of perception of the ear of the average human is from around twenty vibrations per second, up to around twenty thousand vibrations per second. Moving up the vibrational scale we reach electricity at around one billion vibrations per second. Moving up the vibrational scale further still we encounter heat at two hundred billion vibrations per second. Further up the scale the spectrum of visible colours vibrate in a range of around five hundred billion vibrations per second, and yet higher still is the invisible spectrum of colour including infra-red and ultra-violet. And so we can move further progressively up through the levels of vibration, still manifesting as Energy known to science, until we reach the higher levels where we encounter x-rays which vibrate at around two trillion vibrations per second.

As we progress up still higher in the scale of vibration we reach levels which do not manifest any characteristics known yet to modern science, and are therefore largely still ignored, overlooked or deemed not to exist at all; in other words vibration is often deemed by science to be finite as it pertains to the physical world and can be measured by scientific instrumentation.

However the reality is very, and fundamentally different. It is erroneous to conclude that progressively higher levels of vibration do not exist, simply because they cannot be observed or measured by science. Vibrating at speeds completely beyond the comprehension and observation of science are the inner dimensions of the planes of correspondence, The Great Astral, Mental and Spiritual planes. Ultimately, if something were to raise its vibrations to a high enough level it would rejoin The Source, God, The First Cause, and this indeed is the same ultimate destiny of every human being, each constantly raising vibrations of the Soul and Spirit by virtue of the process of perfection, ultimately realising the potential to achieve vibrational harmony with God, at which point the vibration of the Spiritual body of the individual would be approaching that of God.

In addition, all life manifesting at any level of the continuum of the Universe vibrates at a level being exactly equivalent to the plane or sub-plane they occupy, but each at the same time exhibiting characteristics providing all forms of life in the Universe with unique individuality.

It is due to the fact that a Soul or Spirit body of a human being vibrates in harmony, at the same rate or frequency as the plane, sphere, dimension being occupied, that everything seems, and indeed is totally solid and real. This of course also applies to the physical world, which is also a rate of vibration, as is every human being and indeed all forms of life and everything else existing in the physical Universe.

Everything is Energy and therefore vibration. Everyone and everything therefore “tunes” into the plane, world, sphere, dimension, corresponding to their own unique vibration. This is analogous to television or radio whereby although there are thousands of programs all being broadcast into the Ether concurrently, it is only usually possible to tune into one such program being broadcast at its own particular frequency at any one time.

Beyond the confines of the physical world of matter, frequency of vibration, Energy is therefore the means by which all life manifests and exists within its own unique, individual, corresponding level, or plane and state of reality. This also fully explains why humans, and indeed all forms of life upon passing on to the Astral worlds after the “death” of the physical body find a world which is every bit as “solid” and “real” as the physical world; in fact the Astral worlds are much more “solid”, and more “real” and vibrant than the physical world, and this becomes progressively more the case with the ascent to the ever inner spheres. The higher the level of Energy, the finer are the corresponding vibrations, and accordingly everyone and everything within that level of Energy or vibration will be much more “finely tuned” with it. Physical matter by comparison, being at the lowest level of Energy and vibration is extremely coarse.

So everything in the Universe, The All, God is in a perpetual state of vibration, up to and including The Source Energy Who exhibits a level of vibration of such an infinitely high degree and of such intensity that He/She can almost be considered to be at rest. Such levels of vibration are far, far beyond any current human comprehension. This can be conceptualised on the physical plane by observing spoked wheel from a sideways perspective, spinning ever faster. The wheel soon achieves such a rate of rotation as to appear stationary and not spinning at all, its spokes appearing to be invisible to the physical senses of the human eye.

As discussed earlier, science now recognises the fact that the “phenomena” with which everyone is so familiar such as heat, light, temperature and magnetism are all but differing degrees of vibration, each exhibiting unique characteristics, and each of which everyone can readily recognise and experience by means of the five biological senses. Modern science however is nevertheless still struggling to fully explain such important characteristics as cohesion, molecular attraction and affinity, and in particular the very force keeping everything rooted firmly on the ground, thereby preventing things from floating off into space; the force of gravity.

Vibration plays an extremely important part in the everyday lives of everyone by way of normal thinking processes and states of being. Thought’s, emotions, desires, temperament indeed any mental state of Mind or being are all ultimately degrees and aspects of Energy as vibration, as of course is thought itself. This is just one reason why in the collective plane of the human Mind thoughts can, often unwittingly or even intentionally be projected, and can affect other people by the process of induction. These are major factors in so called “paranormal phenomena” which people recognise as “telepathy” and other forms of Mind power. It is also the reason why a persons “mood” can affect those around that person, a “mood” simply being an energetic state of vibration.

It is a most important fact that every single thought, every single state of Mind and every single emotion is each characterised by its own unique vibration. In the physical world of matter these vibrations and “thought forms” are not readily apparent to the physical senses, however as we will see later in this book, in the infinitely finer degrees of the Astral worlds and beyond, thoughts and thought forms can actually be seen to be instantly created and projected, and which thought forms will persist in accordance with the level of Energy with which they were originally projected.

Those who understand these laws of vibration and mentalism can exercise a high degree of control over their own individual thought processes, thus gaining a high level of control over their own states of Mind, moods and emotions. In the same way, a person who is well practiced in these disciplines can also affect the Minds of others by applying the same laws; very often people do this without even realising it. On the Mental plane therefore, and in particular on the plane of the human Mind, people produce thought Energy, vibrations which can effect themselves and the people around them either unintentionally or at will. It should be pointed out that conscious and effective use of these abilities can usually only be acquired by the means of dedication and practice over some period of time, although there are a very few people in existence who can command these powers as a natural ability, often from birth.

The principles we have discussed so far will explain many of the so called “phenomena” that have been demonstrated over the ages by the great Masters, Adepts, Guru’s and others, often considered to be “miracles”. All these people are really doing is to consciously control completely natural Universal laws, and in particular, in the case of physical manifestations, the law of vibration, in order to alter or transmute one form of Energy, vibration, into another form of Energy, thereby altering the form of physical objects. This would appear as miraculous to those who have yet to fully comprehend the law of vibration, and indeed comprehend all Universal laws, but yet is an ability that everyone has the potential to realise.
    =====================================
    Quantum Physics
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/p...ield-theories/
    Aug
    The Good Vibrations of Quantum Field Theories
    By Don Lincoln on Mon, 05 Aug 2013

It’s not unusual for me to receive mail questioning quantum mechanics and special relativity. I’ll admit, these ideas can sound a bit crazy. For some people, these ideas are simply too counterintuitive to accept. Occasionally, I can convince a correspondent that they accurately describe the universe. But I have some bad news for my pen pals: physicists no longer think about the universe in these simple terms. Our experiments have long shown the subatomic realm to be far more mind-blowing than those modestly-perplexing ideas. It has been nearly a century after all. In the words of my teenage daughter, those ideas are soooooooo 1920s.

Quantum mechanics tells us that an electron is both a particle and a wave and you can never be certain what it will do. Relativity tells us that clocks aren’t absolute, distances depend on the observer, and that energy can be converted into matter and back again. These ideas are still correct, but they’re just the tip of the iceberg.

Physicists now use a class of theories called quantum field theories, or QFTs, which were first postulated in the late 1920s and developed over the following decades. QFTs are intriguing, but they take some getting used to. To start, let’s think only about electrons. Everywhere in the universe there is a field called the electron field. A physical electron isn’t the field, but rather a localized vibration in the field. In fact, every electron in the universe is a similar localized vibration of that single field.

Electrons aren’t the only particles to consist of localized vibrations of a field; all particles do. There is a photon field, an up quark field, a gluon field, a muon field; indeed there is a field for every known particle. And, for all of them, the thing that we visualize as a particle is just a localized vibration of that field. Even the recently discovered Higgs boson is like this. The Higgs field interacts with particles and gives them their mass, but it is hard to observe this field directly. Instead, we supply energy to the field in particle collisions and cause it to vibrate. When we say “we’ve discovered the Higgs boson,” you should think “we’ve caused the Higgs field to vibrate and observed the vibrations.”

This idea gives an entirely different view of how the subatomic world works. Spanning all of space are a great variety of different fields that exist everywhere, just like how a certain spot can simultaneously have a smell, a sound, and a color. What we think of as a particle is simply a vibration of its associated field.

This has significant consequences on how we think about how particles interact. For instance, consider a simple process whereby two electrons are fired at one another and are scattered. In the quasi-classical view of scattering, one electron emits a photon and then recoils. The photon travels to the other electron, which also recoils. This is like having two people in boats and having one of them throw a sack to the other—the thrower’s boat moves in response to the mass of the sack, as does the catcher’s boat.

A traditional Feynman diagram (top) and the same subatomic process using quantum field thinking (bottom). On the left, a photon field is vibrating and the quark and gluon fields are quiescent. When the photon makes a quark and antiquark pair, the quark field is vibrating while the other two fields have no excitation. Finally, when the quark and antiquark combine to make a gluon, only the gluon field has a vibration.

In the QFT approach, a vibration in the electron field induces a vibration in the photon field. The photon field vibration transports energy and momentum to another electron vibration and is absorbed.

In the well-known process where a photon converts into an electron and an antimatter electron, the photon field vibrations are transferred to the electron field and two sets of vibrations are set up—one consistent with an electron vibration and the other consistent with the antimatter electron.

This idea of fields and vibrations explains how the universe works at a deep and fundamental level. These fields span all of space. Some fields can “see” other fields, while being blind to others. The photon field can interact with the fields of charged particles but cannot see gluon or neutrino fields. On the other hand, a photon can interact indirectly with the gluon field, first by making quark vibrations which then make gluon vibrations. It’s kind of like when two quarrelling siblings use a third to pass messages.

Quantum fields are really a mind-bending way of thinking. Everything—and I mean everything—is just a consequence of many infinitely-large fields vibrating. The entire universe is made of fields playing a vast, subatomic symphony. Physicsts are trying to understand the melody.

Go Deeper
    Author’s picks for further reading
    QED. Richard P. Feynman.
    The Particle at the End of the Universe. Sean Carroll.
    ========================================
    http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/mod3.html#c1
    Interaction of radiation with matter

You may click on any of the types of radiation for more detail about its particular type of interaction with matter. The different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum have very different effects upon interaction with matter. Starting with low frequency radio waves, the human body is quite transparent. (You can listen to your portable radio inside your home since the waves pass freely through the walls of your house and even through the person beside you!) As you move upward through microwaves and infrared to visible light, you absorb more and more strongly. In the lower ultraviolet range, all the uv from the sun is absorbed in a thin outer layer of your skin. As you move further up into the x-ray region of the spectrum, you become transparent again, because most of the mechanisms for absorption are gone. You then absorb only a small fraction of the radiation, but that absorption involves the more violent ionization events. Each portion of the electromagnetic spectrum has quantum energies appropriate for the excitation of certain types of physical processes. The energy levels for all physical processes at the atomic and molecular levels are quantized, and if there are no available quantized energy levels with spacings which match the quantum energy of the incident radiation, then the material will be transparent to that radiation, and it will pass through.
    ================================

7. Link to Post #45
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Looking again at some of what is being said I think maybe some of us may be trying to communicate the same concepts with different communication styles... I am often wrong but if I am on to something here maybe this info (Some of you have already touched on... VERY sharp minds here on Avalon... LOVE IT HERE!!!) can give us some more points to converge or diverge on... If you will please humor me in a bit of a long post. My apologies in advance. Not all of these data points are onese I totally agree with but it is food for thought and the conversation, IMHO...
    WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST... It goes into great detail on what we are talking about...
    Lots of interesting information my friend GoodeTXSG. Grateful.

I think that certain groups of entities have a fear that we will discover how we are naturally powerful. I'm talking about latent capacity of the entire energy package that makes us human. They need technology to supply what we have naturally. Mediumship. Apatite crystals are at the core of our pineal gland. Our interdimensional antenna.

pineal gland apatite

I really recommend this movie. Information.

Days ago, during a semi-conscious astral projection, suddenly felt the presence of an entity immediately before waves of fear get to me. On other occasions where something similar happened I awoke from sleep. But not this time.

I remember having the thought quickly feel the terror rise through my senses, 'he can not do anything against me.' To face him, he seemed kind of shocked that I still go there. I said, 'I know who I am ... it's over this joke.'

He trailed off. Disappeared.

Later, thinking about this experience, the waves of fear that hit me seemed in some artificial way. It would not surprise me if some of them had some kind of weapon that stores types of exotic energies.

Contracts acquired by me through deception and bad faith, are null and void.

No hierarchy. No court. No judge. My leader is myself ..

The magician thinks, thinks, thinks and the universe responds, because he knows that hi is the causal force of the universe.

It is the collapse of the wavefunction from Schrödinger.

It is the consciousness that collapses the wave function and not the brain.

What is the limit to the power of our imagination creative conscious?

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 2nd September 2014 at 02:38.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Thank you naste.de.lumina,
    Some times I catch some guff for my long posts...

9. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Thank you naste.de.lumina,
    Some times I catch some guff for my long posts...
    I personally appreciate posts with 'substance'.

Especially when the intention is to clarify and / or add something that is believed important and relevant in the context.

Wishing to demonstrate our views and when the amount of information we have (right or wrong) is voluminous, it becomes virtually impossible to summarize it in a condensed post.

You have my sympathy and encouragement to continue presenting us with your clever and unique insights.

thanks

Hug.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 2nd September 2014 at 17:14.

10. Link to Post #48
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm not Buddhist but this is one of my favorites.

There is a huge wave of energy moving around us to keep all this balanced structure of reality. This wave can provide an incredible expansion of consciousness. It seems that the movie is being played faster some years ago.

Where Science and Buddhism Meet: Emptiness, Interconnectivity and the Nature of Reality

Intuitively I think the secret of talented magicians is the focus of the form / thought added to certain sound frequencies that stimulate electrons to behave in waves form , and thus mold and directs them. Intent.

Hugs.

Naste.

11. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

For me personally, I think it is a matter of density. For instance, I've seen nature beings in the woods. I didn't just happen on them while I was walking along. I was in an intense super deep mediation, and in each instance, (there were three instances), I think the beings noticed me and stopped in to try to communicate.

Now I understand that this is my personal experience and as such it is subject to scrutiny and disbelief and I say that is fair.

So back to the density thing.
    Each time I witnessed one of these folks, they seemed to be ghostlike.
    I've seen several ghosts, like hundreds, and that is no big deal.
    The nature beings had bodies and I could get into it, but I could tell they needed to eat and were living in a manner where they had to gain their daily sustainance.
    I do not think they are normally visible.
    I think virgin nature settings are virtually teeming with these beings, but that we have to activate our third eye in order to view them.

For the record although I compared their form to something that is ghostlike, for me personally, I could tell that they were slightly more substansive.

Now would these beings be considered interdimensional?
    Do these folks live in a slightly different version of earth where we are the ghostlike beings to them?
    I don't know.
    But for me, it seems they are interacting with the nature settings as they appear in OUR world.
    Which lends me to believe they live here just like we do, but they are of a different density.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd September 2014 at 17:32.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2014), birddog (6th September 2014), Christine (3rd September 2014), GoodETxSG (3rd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2014)

13. Link to Post #50
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    For me personally, I think it is a matter of density. For instance, I've seen nature beings in the woods. I didn't just happen on them while I was walking along. I was in an intense super deep mediation, and in each instance, (there were three instances), I think the beings noticed me and stopped in to try to communicate.

Now I understand that this is my personal experience and as such it is subject to scrutiny and disbelief and I say that is fair.

So back to the density thing.
    Each time I witnessed one of these folks, they seemed to be ghostlike.
    I've seen several ghosts, like hundreds, and that is no big deal.
    The nature beings had bodies and I could get into it, but I could tell they needed to eat and were living in a manner where they had to gain their daily sustainance.
    I do not think they are normally visible.
    I think virgin nature settings are virtually teeming with these beings, but that we have to activate our third eye in order to view them.

For the record although I compared their form to something that is ghostlike, for me personally, I could tell that they were slightly more substansive.

Now would this beings be considered interdimensional?
    Do these folks live in a slightly different version of earth where we are the ghostlike beings to them?
    I don't know.
    But for me, it seems they are interacting with the nature settings as they appear in OUR world.
    Which lends me to believe they live here just like we do, but they are of a different density.
    That's it. And these different densities are caused by different frequency bands. How the different notes of the harmonic sound.

I have a vague idea of ​​how many tracks there are actually trapped by the earth's magnetic field. I think I noticed some realities (Matrixes) different.

But they are here, around us all the time. Realize it or not.

And also has authority. One way or another. Notice.

I'm probably wrong on many points, but do not intend to give up my freedom and sovereignty for that reason. The problem is theirs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 3rd September 2014 at 04:03.

14. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Omniverse PLEASE don't feel bad I love your post's I think I was just over sensitive, its just great to be part of this group of like minded people and over the yrs of holding back I was beginning to feel I could begin to open up. I apologise I really didn't do a good job of expressing myself and got a little anxious. Hope you will all forgive me, sorry. Gardener 2 x

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

birddog (6th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th September 2014), Omni (3rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2014)

16. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen them too. Once I was pulling into the driveway years ago, after college classes. It was dark and there was a full moon. I turned off the car and the lights went out. Then I noticed little right angled lime green beings crawling about the bushes in my front yard. They were about 2' tall, and there was one to a bush. I noticed that the life force of the bush was lit and aglow. It was a trail, much like our blood, that flowed from branch. There was also a 'beating heart' of the bush that was on the opposite side of where these little beings were crawling about. I watched...and after awhile they all changed sides on the bush, and the beating of the heart of the bush changed sides, too. These were the little nature spirits that were ministering to the lifeforce of the plants, much like the angels minister to us. I was wide awake. These guys are interdimensional, and it was the first time that I had noticed all of the work that they do.

I have since seen the 'little people' and the fairies...esp the fairies...they like to dance on the flowers. The little people don't like to be seen, but if you are of a joyful heart, then the fairies may show themselves to you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

findingneo (15th October 2017), naste.de.lumina (7th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I am totally amazed. I thought this site of all sites would be very much familiar with, and full of chat about, inter-dimensionals.
    Last edited by findingneo; 15th October 2017 at 09:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3