+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "A Message From The Hopi Elders"

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default "A Message From The Hopi Elders"

"A Message From The Hopi Elders"

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
    Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:
    Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?
    Where is your water?
    Know our garden.
    It is time to speak your Truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
    It is so great and swift, that there are those who will be afraid.
    They will try to hold on to the shore.
    They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.
    Know the river has its destination.
    The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river,
    keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
    And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personal. Least of all, ourselves.
    For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
    Banish the word "struggle" from your attitude and your vocabulary.
    All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
    We are the ones we have been waiting for!"

- Oraibi, Arizona, Hopi Nation
    http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicant...pi-elders.html
    Examine all things and retain the good.

2. The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2014), aheb (1st September 2014), animovado (2nd September 2014), annacherie (1st September 2014), Beren (2nd September 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2014), binemaya (1st September 2014), Cara (2nd September 2014), Daphne (1st September 2014), earthadvocate (2nd September 2014), eleritzo (1st September 2014), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Frederick Jackson (2nd September 2014), Gardener (2nd September 2014), gardener2 (1st September 2014), grannyfranny100 (1st September 2014), Hazel (1st September 2014), jjjones (1st September 2014), Joe Sustaire (1st September 2014), Joy_P (1st September 2014), Kelly Anne (1st September 2014), Lettherebelight (1st September 2014), LifeAngel (3rd September 2014), Lifebringer (1st September 2014), linksplatinum (2nd September 2014), LoneWolf76 (1st September 2014), Marianne (1st September 2014), Marin (2nd September 2014), Matt P (1st September 2014), Meesh (1st September 2014), Michael Moewes (8th September 2014), Moz (2nd September 2014), nancyb (1st September 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2014), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Octavusprime (1st September 2014), Old Snake (2nd September 2014), Pam (1st September 2014), Pamela (1st September 2014), pueblo (22nd February 2024), Reinhard (2nd September 2014), Ricker (22nd February 2024), Rollo (1st September 2014), sandy (2nd September 2014), selinam (1st September 2014), shadowstalker (2nd September 2014), Snookie (2nd September 2014), Spirithorse (1st September 2014), spizella (1st September 2014), StandingWave (2nd September 2014), Stephanie (1st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2014), Tyy1907 (1st September 2014), WhiteFeather (1st September 2014), william r sanford72 (1st September 2014), Wind (1st September 2014), wnlight (1st September 2014), ZaliSkye (1st September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "A Message From The Hopi Elders"

Quote Know the river has its destination.
    The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river,
    keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
    And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.
    While dozing this morning,I had a dream in which I was walking with two friends in a park. The park was full of large, mature trees planted many years ago. Something about the way they were planted looked wrong, they had been planted in perfect rows not in a more natural random pattern. I thought 'who ever planted those should have followed nature, they have planted the wrong trees in the wrong areas, all in straight rows. Nature wouldn't do that."
    At the same time I was listening to my two friends talking, one was complaining about the bricklayer who had built her house, saying he just did what he's always done. He didn't go with he flow of the house, and now it looks all wrong. The other friend agreed and said "you see people can't seem to change, or want to use their initiative. They do what they've always done. They're not flexible".
    At that point I came out of the dream to more conscious level and thought that's it I need to be more flexible. So I said the following affirmation - I am flexible and open to change. Out of nowhere I felt very strong vibrations and started to go out of body. I was almost completely out when I remembered my son in the next room and the experience stopped.
    When reflecting on this a couple of hours later I went inside to ask about the significance of the affirmation. I was told that great changes are around the corner and I need to be open and go with the flow.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (2nd September 2014), animovado (2nd September 2014), Beren (2nd September 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2014), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2014), Frederick Jackson (2nd September 2014), Gardener (2nd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2014), Nasu (2nd September 2014), Observer1964 (2nd September 2014), Octavusprime (2nd September 2014), Pam (22nd February 2024), Reinhard (2nd September 2014), Snookie (2nd September 2014), StandingWave (2nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 times in 2,230 posts

Default Re: "A Message From The Hopi Elders"

Nearly 10 years after the original posting of this thread I believe the message in the OP is coming to full ripeness.

I know many here and across the earth can feel the wisdom in these words intuitively, but now the urgency is at maximum, the sand in the hourglass nearly drained.

The fast flowing river is now a torrent and will soon break its banks. Better we let go of the shore voluntarily then try to hold on and risk being torn apart.

The message warrants another deeper reading at this time.

We are the ones we have been waiting for!

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    It is time to speak your Truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

- Attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder
    Hopi Nation
    Oraibi, Arizona

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bald (22nd February 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2024), Casey Claar (22nd February 2024), ClearWater (22nd February 2024), Docim369 (22nd February 2024), Ewan (22nd February 2024), Harmony (22nd February 2024), onawah (22nd February 2024), Pam (22nd February 2024), Seeclearly (22nd February 2024), tessie999 (22nd February 2024), Tintin (22nd February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread