+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #721
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/05/04...try-of-plenty/

VERY interesting. I wish I could win the lotto 7 TIMES IN A SINGLE DAY!!!!

So money is being funneled from the lottery system to pay people off? That really is interesting if that is what is going on.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

lelmaleh (1st September 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (1st September 2014)

3. Link to Post #722
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

That is an interesting, unexpected angle. Wow. I wonder what else will be dug up about this over time... So funny to me that people still insist that Sandy Hook actually happened and that it wasn't one big giant hoax. How is there anything left to hold onto with that?
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

4. Link to Post #723
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes the crime continues! And if I dare mention it in conversation I get slammed.

5. Link to Post #724
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

...I almost regret starting to look into the Sandy Hook affair..it gets more and more unbelievable. Sometimes I wonder if our planet Earth is round at all. It feels more like a dark hole from where it's impossible to escape.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

Daphne (1st September 2014), Zaya (2nd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #725
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Pweeky (here)
    ...I almost regret starting to look into the Sandy Hook affair..it gets more and more unbelievable. Sometimes I wonder if our planet Earth is round at all. It feels more like a dark hole from where it's impossible to escape.
    Yes, your point is very valid. Escaping the system here on planet earth could be the biggest trick of all....

8. Link to Post #726
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Jim Fetzer Interviews Wolfgang Halbig on the Sandy Hook Scr1pt Update

What is a Capstone Drill?

mp3 Audio

OBSIDIAN ANALYSIS INC

Address
    1776 Eye Street, NW
    4th Floor
    Washington, DC 20006

202.459.0500 (p)
    202.459.0501 (f)

9. Link to Post #727
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Exclamation Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Threats and Bribes used to suppress information about Sandy Hook as gun control moves forward

To reference video and/or images visit link of origin.~~~~>
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...moves-forward/

by Connecticut Resident (with Jim Fetzer)
    “The Militarization of Police is underway via the Sandy Hook Advisory Commission”–Connecticut Resident

A dozen CTSP swear they entered the school through this window. Even Curly would have opened the door for the other stooges.
    The Sandy Hook Commission met on 12 September 2014 and has developed a plan for firearm purchase, background screening, review of types of firearm carry permit, purchase permit, and ammo amount purchase.

They continue to say that “If you are a hunter or a target shooter, you only need so much ammunition…etc.” Not once a mention about the reasons why our founding fathers spelled out the 2nd Amendment.

This group does not mention Adam Lanza, their investigation or any verification of the fact that this event even occurred, but instead dive right into the ban/restriction on firearms.

A team of security consultants, psychiatrists, psychologists, and teachers are now experts on firearms and our 2nd Amendment rights, where they are molding and shaping our rights–or the erosion of those rights herein–and we can watch it all transpire on our computers.

To watch the proceedings, click  Sandy Hook Advisory Commission:

Harold I. Schwartz, of the Institute of Living (psych hospital in Hartford) was the one who initially spoke out about the Commission getting no funding, and no answers. I wonder where he stands now. I’ve mailed to his office letters, facts in the form of photos etc, information, and a heartfelt plea for him to take a look at the facts here and see if he believes this really happened.

Anyone with a DUI or someone who has been committed to a mental institution, and more limitations, will either not be granted a permit ever, or their guns will be removed and their permit will be taken away. Much of this cannot be argued that it sounds logical, but it is upon the looking down the road, and the extrapolation of what these new restrictions imply about our existing recognized rights that makes someone like me concerned for the direction this is headed.

Another law that they are proposing here is that police powers in one jurisdiction be transferable to another county, and will be present for major events/crimes at the request of the hosting jurisdiction. If one reads in between the lines here, one will see the centralization of power, the militarization/federalization of police–this is the police state coming to life, and this group of people is at the forefront of breathing life into the law. In FEMA Capstone fashion, where people from all departments and corporations are brought in for the event, they would like to use the UN Agenda 21 doctrine of emergency response for our school emergencies.

To a naive person, this may seem simply as a way to get more responders to help in the event of a tragedy. To the critical thinker, awake to the subtext and reticent of anything that centralizes power and universalizes a regime, we see the larger plan at work, and see it as a Freedom Grab.  Please watch and report what you see this as. Are you surprised that the Sandy Hook Commission has suddenly nothing at all to do with investigating Sandy Hook–especially when the proof that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax has become overwhelming?

Threats of Prosecution and Bribes used to pacify Newtown residents and to suppress information about Sandy Hook

by Sherwood Ross (with Jim Fetzer)
    “I suppose it’s a bit much to expect the FBI to admit its own complicity in a crime of this magnitude, but that is what the evidence suggests”--Jim Fetzer

Newtown has been given $50 million to build a new K-4 elementary school, even though the average cost nationwide is only $7 million. And the families of the alleged victims have received more than $27 million in donations from a sympathetic public.

Moreover, there are reports that “gag orders” were issued to residents within 25 miles of the school, apparently including the use of National Security Letters (NSLs) from the FBI, which recipients are not even allowed to acknowledge they have received.

The highly unusual letters have been used to direct residents to “cease and desist” from talking under threat of prosecution, says Dr. James Fetzer, former U.S. Marine Corps officer, a professor emeritus and journalist for Veterans Today, who has been investigating the case.

Not only were no children killed, Fetzer said, but the school was closed by 2008 and appears to have been used by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to run exercises in cooperation with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the past.

Francis A. Boyle, a Constitutional lawyer and expert on human rights at the University of Illinois School of Law, has characterized NSLs as “totalitarian”: “They violate and nullify the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution. They are totalitarian.”

Letter to the FBI (Thursday, 11 September 2013)

A few questions about Sandy Hook . . . .                                                                                      4:26 PM (21 hours ago)

to andrew.ames, bcc: wolfgang, bcc: Day

Andrew,

As a journalist and editor for Veterans Today, I am doing research on Sandy Hook and have a couple of questions for you as representing the FBI. I shall appreciate hearing from you.

I have noted that the FBI’s report is massively redacted: 64 of its 175 pages are completely redacted and most of the other 111 partially.

(1) What was the purpose of the redactions?

(2) If Adam Lanza came to the school, shot 26 persons and then himself, what’s to hide?

(3) How can other school systems learn from a report to guard against anything like it from happening to them when its mostly redacted?

(4) Eric Holder met with Governor Malloy on 27 November 2012, only a few months prior to the event. Did they discuss any issues that were related to school shootings or drills?

(5) Eric Holder has a reputation as a fanatic gun-control enthusiast, even telling those at a Women’s Conference in 1995 that the public needs to be “brainwashed” to change its attitude on guns. Was this a drill to promote that agenda?

(6) I have reports that national security letters were sent to residents with 25 miles of Sandy Hook Elementary School advising them that they could not talk about it. Were any such letters sent? And if so, WHY? I am asking about any NSLs or variations on the theme, such as cease and desist orders.

Thanks for getting back to me promptly. I am working on a deadline to publish this Friday.

With appreciation,

Jim

James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
    Journalist and Editor
    (h):
    (c):
    veteranstoday.com

Dr. Fetzer has written to the FBI to affirm or deny their use in Newtown, but several days have passed with no response. “I suppose it’s a bit much to expect the FBI to admit its own complicity in a crime of this magnitude,” he observes, “but that is what the evidence suggests.”

The purpose of the event, which was several years in the planning, Fetzer said, was to promote the Administration’s anti-gun agenda, such as Attorney General Holder’s “Operation Longevity” to reduce public support for the 2nd Amendment and the public’s right “to keep and bear arms.”

In addition to Mr. Holder and the President, other officials who appeared to play crucial roles in the hoax include Conn. Gov. Dannel Malloy, Lt.-Gov. Nancy Wyman, the Connecticut State Police, Newtown Police, the Newtown School Board and the Newtown “Bee” weekly, which apologized when it was forced to retract an interview with the school’s principal, after official reports declared she was officially already dead prior to the interview.

A team of Sandy Hook students, including three professors, have published what Dr. Fetzer describes as “overwhelming evidence” that the school shootings are a hoax, including multiple studies on veteranstoday.com establishing the following:

# SHES was closed by 2008 and used as a prop for the drill conducted on Dec. 14, 2012. Local residents were aware that it had been abandoned and was being use for drills but apparently did not speak out because of the use of NSLs.

# The iconic photo of children being led out of the school to safety was taken several times, including rearranging the children to get “the best shot”, and was taken in better weather, not on a cold day around 28*F with frost on the ground.

# Although 27 persons (including 20 first graders) six adults and the shooter were allegedly killed at SHES, the only child’s death certificate available to the public (for Noah Pozner) turns out to be a fabrication that was photoshopped.

# 64 pages of the 175 page FBI report on SHES are completely redacted and 111 others heavily redacted, rendering it unintelligible. The government does not want the public to know what happened, even to take steps to avoid a repetition.

# Los Angeles school safety authority Paul Preston, who has conducted such drills himself, checked with his contacts in the Federal Department of Education who confirmed that it was a drill and that no children or adults had died.

# The official report from State’s Atty. Stephen Sedensky not only provides no motive for Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, but does not connect him with either the weapons he is alleged to have used or the victims he is supposed to have killed.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

# Some video comparisons suggest that Nancy Lanza was being played by one “Anne Haddad,” while others support the conclusion that Adam Lanza was a creature of fiction. The extent to which this event was fabricated appears to be that bad.

# To sue the state of Connecticut, it is necessary to petition the Commissioner of Claims, in this case one J. Paul Vance, Jr., who, it turns out, is the son of Lt. Paul Vance, Sr., the State police officer in charge of the SHES case.

Dr. Fetzer said the circumstances surrounding SHES are “Machiavellian,” in that Federal, State and Local authorities “came together to perform a stunt deliberately calculated to strike fear into the heart of every American parent and child.”

A new grant of $7.1 from the Department of Justice to support long-term counseling for families, law enforcement and first responders, he observed, is simply absurd and sweetens the pie for those who participated in this monstrous deception. And this is in addition to earlier grants:

In August 2013 the Obama Department of Justice doled out $2.5 million to law enforcement and first responder agencies involved in the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. In May 2013 and January 2014 the US Department of Education directed a total $3.2 million to Newtown. Also in 2013, Newtown received a $1.5 million grant from the DOJ’s Office for Victims of Crime. Overall the federal government has now funneled a total $14.3 million to the Newtown region since the Sandy Hook event.

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper, school principal and nationally recognized school-safety expert, was told by two Connecticut State Troopers not involved in the ruse that a massive data dump by the Connecticut State Police was actually the “script” for the event, which he is publishing with notes and annotations reflecting how shabbily it was constructed, including sworn but false affidavits by other Connecticut State Troopers, at sandyhookjustice.com.
    “This means,” Dr. Fetzer concludes, “that the U.S. government has been committing acts of terror on the American people to instill fear and manipulate them into supporting its own political agenda.”

(Further Information, Sherwood Ross, Sherwood Ross Associates, Miami, FL, USA sherwoodross10@gmail.com to arrange for media interviews with Dr. Fetzer.)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Akasha (17th September 2014), cursichella1 (18th September 2014), Zaya (17th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #728
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

The following video adds some weight to the OP. If it comes up as "Not available in your country" simply go to unblockyoutube.us, plug in the Youtube video URL and then watch.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

conk (18th September 2014), cursichella1 (18th September 2014), linksplatinum (17th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #729
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Not sure if this was discussed and moved off the board, but interesting that a -0- showed up under murders in Newtown in 2012. The excuse given is that towns voluntarily supply the information and sometimes don't. But come on! The FBI investigated this thing itself - and still put down zero. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Fetzer's latest at VT:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...es-interviews/

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Curious77 (1st October 2014), cursichella1 (27th September 2014), Daphne (27th September 2014), linksplatinum (27th September 2014), sandy (27th September 2014), shadowstalker (27th September 2014), Snookie (27th September 2014), wnlight (28th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #730
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

The lack of evidence of this ever happening is overwhelming.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Curious77 (1st October 2014), cursichella1 (27th September 2014), Daphne (27th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #731
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

This is interesting, I guess trying to remind us all of the 'reality' of what we've been told occurred in Dec 2012 since the number of doubters has grown?

NEW SANDY HOOK

Quote MONROE, Conn. --Students of the Sandy Hook Elementary School were evacuated Wednesday morning after a male caller phoned the school's office and said there was a bomb in the building.

The approximately 500 students, still traumatized by the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting of 20 first-graders and six educators, were evacuated and bused to another school.

Lt. Brian McCauley said a bomb threat was phoned into the school by at 9:39 a.m. Wednesday. To err on the side of caution, students were evacuated to a neighboring school. The kindergarten through fourth-grade school was dismissed early with students being bused home or picked up by their parents.

"The building and grounds were checked, and no evidence of the actual threat was found," McCauley said.

Monroe police are attempting to trace the call with the help of a computer crime expert.

The Sandy Hook school in Monroe replaced one in nearby Newtown after one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history. The school was demolished last year.

Jimmy Greene and Nelba Maquez-Greene, whose daughter Ana was killed in the Newtown shootings said, "We are first grateful to hear that all children and staff were physically unharmed. Also, I am thankful for the quick response and transparent communication of the superintendent and the staff of Newtown Public Schools. They care about our children. They have proven this over and over again. Lastly, this event clearly indicates the need to reach those people who choose to commit such cruel and thoughtless acts."

With a school that has already been through much, and the mental health fragility of students and staff is still a major concern for district leaders, said Newtown Board of Education chairman Keith Alexander said this is particularly offensive.

"We would appreciate not to have these situations,'' Alexander said. "We want to be sure that everyone is as safe as possible, and that's why we have to go through this sort of activity. But they (students and staff) really have had enough things to go through so we don't want them to face any more anxiety. And I hope this action helps people feel safe. But they'd feel even safer if we didn't have silly people make these calls,''

Newtown First Selectman Pat Llodra was angered over the threats. "I will not stand to have any of our schools be victimized in this fashion. This is not funny. It's harmful, and hurtful and we need it to stop."

Given all this school community has experienced since the tragedy, and its continual road to recovery and healing, Llodra said this is another assault on their safety and security. "I just think it's so unfair, and harmful. I wish whoever it is thinks this is an action to be taken, threats to students and staff who have experienced so much hurt, would understand how much harm this does.''

She said there will be a vigorous investigation and pursuit of the culprit. "Whoever made the calls, if and when the person is identified, they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,'' Llodra said.

The evacuation comes after a report in Politico shows the Newtown school community is still suffering with chronic absenteeism, students having difficulty sleeping and trouble paying attention in class.

Their ongoing struggles are detailed in the district's application for a third federal Project SERV grant, obtained by Politico, to help the district move forward after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. "The sense that school is an unsafe place throughout the community, along with severe post-traumatic stress, anxiety, depression, and grief reactions, has affected how students perform in and outside of the classroom," the application said.

The Sandy Hook staff and students relocated to Monroe's former Chalk Hill School in January 2013 weeks after the mass shooting. Work is beginning on the new school in Newtown that is expected to be opened for the 2016-17 school year.
    Source 1 Oct 2014 CT POST
    http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/...at-5793903.php
    Last edited by cursichella1; 1st October 2014 at 19:06. Reason: added text of article
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Daphne (1st October 2014), linksplatinum (1st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #732
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Oh, is this the real deal, after the practice alert/response?
    Terrorism. Also the sister of the boston bomber supposedly threatened someone on the phone who was questioning her that, "she could send someone who does bombing to her house. Ladies and gentlehumans, please fasten your seat belt turbulence and a bumpy ride assured, if we can't sway the human side of this deceit and betrayal coup.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #733
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10...g-false-flags/

Videos are within original link above
    by Jim Fetzer, Dr. Eowyn and David Weiss

David Weiss, Wolfgang Halbig and Tim Rothschild (no relation to the infamous banksters of the same name)
    Wolfgang Halbig converted nearly 200 “Oath Keepers” during a presentation on Long Island, including many New York State Police, EMTs and other experts in this domain.

He was accompanied by David Weiss, who has composed a summary of the event, which I am now publishing here. And we have a video that goes with it.

In addition, we have discovered a manual that appears to be the op plan for the Sandy Hook exercise, which Obama officials in the Department of Education have confirmed was a drill where no children died that was done to promote an anti-gun agenda.

And a former CIA spook has declared that Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were “false flag” occurrences, where a staged event is presented as done by others to influence a target audience. He identifies several “indicators” that it was not a real event.

Dr. Eowyn, who has done exceptional studies of Sandy Hook, presents her analysis of what he had to say during an interview with Alex Jones, during where (as an insider) he confirms what we have been publishing at Veterans Today and on Dr. Eowyn’s personal blog.

The Wolf is on the prowl

Wolfgang W. Halbig came to an Oath Keepers meeting in Long Island NY on Monday, 6 October 2014, to discuss the evidence of the Sandy Hook massacre actually being an elaborate illusion pulled off by people within FEMA, Homeland Security and the highest levels of our government. He presented to a packed room of 150-200 persons, of whom about half were law enforcement and EMS workers. Prior to the presentation, I had (David Weiss) interviewed a few random people on their thoughts on Sandy Hook and all of them said they only know the official story of a lone gunman killing 26 people and they were here to hear a presentation on what really happened. They had no idea what they were about to hear. Wolfgang presented for just over 2 hours followed up by a Q&A. There were intelligent questions asked in search of an alternative reason things might have happened but the answers brought every point back to the undeniable conclusion that the official story was just that, an impossible story. By the end everyone there was wide awake to the mass deception played out on the world on 14 December 2012.

Many people out there have different opinions of Wolfgang from him being an agent for the PTB to not agreeing with his methods of investigation. If you don’t like his methods, that is your opinion and you have every right to it but if you think he is an agent out to crush the truth movement, thats where I step in and tell you that you are very mistaken. I (David Weiss) met Wolfgang after his first interview (with Dave Gahary) to go viral on YouTube. I helped him set up a PayPal account, which he had no Idea how to do and later his GoFundMe crowd funding account. The man has no ties to anyone that is out to stop truth. He has no agenda other than to expose the fraud at Sandy Hook. He has risked his life and his family relationships over this and has not gained a personal penny. In fact he has spent much of his own money. Love him or hate him, he is giving it his all and is a true American patriot and hero.

The FEMA Drill document

Originally we came across a Youtube video showing the attached document describing a FEMA drill scheduled for 12/13/12 that would be reviewed as a real-time event on 12/14/12. It certainly would be a smoking gun if it could be determined to be authentic. An administrator from the “Sandy Hook HOAX” FaceBook page reached out to the YouTuber to see where he obtained the document. He explained that he was crawling the web with a specific browser looking for interesting stuff and found this:

If this document is real–and it describes and event that beings at 8 AM and ends at 11:59 PM, which corresponds with the Sandy Hook timeline, which reinforces that inference–there are two alternatives as to how it came to be discovered: either (1) it wasn’t hidden well enough and someone found a way in; or (2) someone involved purposely leaked it to anonymously blow the whistle.

An additional reason to believe that this is the manual for staging the event is that a bill before the Connecticut State Legislature provides compensation for the stress and anxiety endured by those who were within the vicinity of Sandy Hook Elementary School between 9 AM and 11:59 PM when it occurred, which is the same time specified in (what appears to be) the actual manual for its conduct and represents what should properly be interpreted as yet another form of bribery to not expose the scam:

While meta-date embedded in the PDF shows a creation date of 10/8/12 however it is not difficult to fake. You would only need to reset your computer to that date and create a new PDF. That is reminiscent of the sting on Dan Rather, who discovered a fitness report on George W. Bush wile serving in the Texas Air National Guard. He vetted it thoroughly by verifying its contents, word by word, with the secretary who typed it and the officer who had dictated it.

But one of W’s handlers–probably Karen Hughes–had already discovered it and had it retyped, so that when Dan Rather presented his expose on television, they immediately declared it to be a fake because it had been types using a font that IBM only introduced after the date of the document itself. Most Americans, hearing that the document was fake, mistakenly inferred that its contents must therefore be false. This may be meant to be a sting of that kind.

Former CIA Spy: Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing were false flags

by Dr. Eowyn 

Robert David Steele, 62, is a former CIA clandestine services case officer known for his promotion of open source intelligence. He was a candidate for the Reform Party‘s nomination for President of the United States in the 2012 presidential election. (Click here for his bibliography and media appearances.)
    Steele is the founder and publisher of Public Intelligence Blog.

In a recent interview with Alex Jones of InfoWars, Steele confirms everything FOTM has said about the Sandy Hook school massacre on December 14, 2012, and the Boston Marathon bombings on April 15, 2013 — that they were false flag events.

A “false flag” event is some traumatic public incident that is:

False: The public are given an untruthful version of the event by the government and the media. The falsity can range from no one actually had been killed or hurt (it was all theater); to some of the alleged victims are real; to all the alleged victims are real but the alleged perpetrator(s) is a fall guy who was set up by the “real” conspirators behind the scenes.
    Results in a “rallying around the flag” effect: Whatever the true nature of the “false flag” event, the objective is to arouse and manipulate the emotions (fear, anger, outrage, indignation) of the American people so that they’ll “rally around the flag” in an outburst of patriotism, supplying the current White House occupant and his (and his party’s) policies with their support and loyalty.
    Below is the video of the interview, followed by the transcript of Steele’s words, interspersed with links to the relevant FOTM posts.

Beginning at the 6:03 mark, Steele said:

“From where I sit, both the [Sandy Hook Elementary] school in Connecticut and the Boston Bombing were false flag operations.

“The school in Connecticut had been closed for years. There were no students, no teachers, no parent-teacher associations. The paramedics were not allowed into the school. From where I sit, that was a complete false flag. It was a drill. But … others have exposed the actors who were involved, financial relations with the families that were allegedly victimized, who had their homes bought and were then given exit pass. All of that is on the record, but you don’t see the media covering that.”

See:

Was Sandy Hook Elementary School already abandoned before the massacre?
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...-the-massacre/
    No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from Social Security Death Master File
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...h-master-file/
    Sandy Hook massacre was a “contrived event,” says former state trooper Wolfgang Halbig
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...lfgang-halbig/
    Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors
    http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...crisis-actors/
    The strange purchase date and price of Sandy Hook homes
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...dy-hook-homes/
    Sandy Hook victims’ funds reap millions of dollars in donation
    http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...s-in-donation/
    CNN deception: Live aerial footage of police running into Sandy Hook was of another school
    http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...nother-school/

Steele continues: “Boston bombing, for me, the truthteller was when the rabbis and the priests rushed to comfort the wounded and they were not allowed to get near any of the wounded. That, in intelligence, we call an indicator. And then you add to that the fact there were no, I mean no, wounded people taken to hospitals. And finally, you add to that the big to-do about the amputee. He turned out to be a hired actor for a company that specializes at putting amputees into battle field simulations. False flag. Boston was a practice attempt to lock down an entire city.”

See:

Why were Catholic priests turned away from Boston Bombing victims?
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...mbing-victims/
    Did you know there are AMPUTEE crisis actors?
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...crisis-actors/
    Hollywood producer Nathan Folks says Boston Bombing’s a false flag
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...-a-false-flag/
    Boston Bombing! A Pictorial Refresher Course. Stinkometer Overload!!
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...eter-overload/
    Boston Bombing: Getting the sheeple used to the police state
    http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...-police-state/
    The woman in red: Proof of Boston Bombing crisis actors
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...crisis-actors/

Beg. at the 8:44 mark, Steele said: “the actual bomb was a theatrical device. You don’t buy gun powder at a fireworks store to create a bomb. It just is not done. I had my explosive ordinance people look at this. Everybody laughed at this. This was school kids stuff. THERE WAS NO BOMB. There were no injuries. This was a false flag.”

See “Were Boston Marathon bombings a false flag? – Part 2: The bomb drill“
    http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...he-bomb-drill/

Steele continues: “And now we’re seeing 9/11 unravel, and Richard Gates getting on CSPAN. Basically, the American public is starting to wake up, and all of these little things that they could have gotten away with are now starting to collapse because of the Internet, because of guys like you, because of people like me and my contributing editors. And so I think we’re coming to the end of the road here. I do believe, and I really want to stress here, I think 95% of the people in the U.S. government are good people trapped in a bad system. But the last 5% are doing some evil, pathologically sick things, including murdering U.S. citizens. And that’s the part that I’m starting to see signs of encouragement. For example … the court has finally just refused to accept [Eric Holder] Attorney General’s assurances about secret state documents, and for the first time in modern history the court is saying to the executive, ‘You have to show us these secret documents. We will not make you make claims without showing us the documents. I believe the tide is turning, legally, against government misbehavior.”

David Weiss maintains a Facebook page called, “Exposing The Big Three”, which compiles the best articles and videos on 9/11 Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing.
    https://www.facebook.com/ExposingTheBigThree

Dr, Eowyn maintains the Fellowship of the Minds blog featuring Sandy Hook Massacre and Boston Marathon Bombings pages for links to all the other posts she has published on those two false flag events.
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/sandy-hook-massacre/
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/bost...thon-bombings/

The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT or any other VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners and technicians. Legal Notice
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 8th October 2014 at 18:25. Reason: Added links and video

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Axman (8th October 2014), Blacklight43 (8th October 2014), conk (8th October 2014), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2014), JRS (8th October 2014), Kristin (8th October 2014), mountain_jim (9th October 2014), shadowstalker (8th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2014), TrumanCash (8th October 2014), vmk22 (8th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #734
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

As Sandy Hook and so many events are staged to manipulate us into fear, into willingly giving up freedoms in order to "be protected", I offer below this channelled transcript regarding the Boston marathon bombing for your better understanding:

This is a channelled message on the 20th of April, 2013.

Last edited by Meggings; 9th October 2014 at 19:15.

24. Link to Post #735
    Thanks

Wolfgang Halbig in NY October 2014

Published on Oct 9, 2014
    #Sandyhookhoax

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 18th November 2014 at 23:31.

25. Link to Post #736
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

“Protecting our Children” in the Wake of Sandy Hook: Psychiatric Surveillance of US Public School Children

By Prof. James F. Tracy Global Research, November 04, 2014

Using the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre as its justification, the Obama administration has recently given the psychiatric business and pharmaceutical industry a major gift by quietly introducing a behavioral and mental health program in public schools throughout the United States. The maneuver was initially laid out on January 16, 2013 in President Obama’s executive policy, Now is the Time: The President’s Plan to Protect Our Children and Our Communities by Reducing Gun Violence.

The document is partly devoted to articulating Obama’s proposed gun control measures that failed to move gain legislative traction in 2013. Yet an under-reported section of Now is the Time is applied to “making schools safer” and “improving mental health services” for students.[1] While presented by the Obama administration as “commonsense solutions to gun violence,“ one is left to consider the long range implications of such an initiative, particularly in light of the Affordable Care Act and the psychopharmaceutical complex’s never-ending drive to expand its clientele.

On September 22, 2014 Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced $99 million in new grants “to train new mental health providers, help teachers and others recognize mental health issues in youth and connect them to help and increase access to mental health services for young people.”[2]

On September 23 the Department of Education announced an additional $70 million in “School Climate Transformation grants.” According to the DOE, over half of the funding “will be used to develop, enhance, or expand systems of support for implementing evidence based, multi-tiered behavioral frameworks for improving behavioral outcomes and learning conditions.” The goals of such measures include “connecting[ing] children, youths, and families to appropriate services and supports,” and “increase[ing] measures of and the ability to respond to mental health issues among school-aged youth.”[3]

Both HHS and DOE explicitly cite Obama’s Now is the Time declaration as rationale for the new programs. “The administration is committed to increasing access to mental health services to protect the health of children and communities,” Secretary Burwell asserts. “If kids don’t feel safe, they can’t learn,” Secretary of Education Arne Duncan similarly remarks. “Through these grants of more than $70 million, we are continuing our commitment to ensure that kids have access to the best learning experience possible.”

Of the DOE’s $70 million, $13 million is allocated to aiding school districts in creating “high-quality school emergency plans.” Another $14 million goes toward “Project Prevent grants” for violence-plagued schools to “be used for school-based counseling services, or referrals to community-based counseling services for assistance in coping with trauma or anxiety.”[4]

Such designs should be viewed in light of two related concerns that hint at broader motives and agendas: 1) the US government’s continued aggressive transformation of the healthcare system; 2) psychiatry and drug manufacturers’ shared mission to persuade an increasing segment of the national and global population that it has one or more undiagnosed mental or emotional “disorders” that require analysis and treatment.

Introducing psychiatric explanations and methodologies into school environments guarantees a growing customer base for the psychiatric profession and pharmaceutical industry. Alongside government’s increasing control of healthcare, the technocratic surveillance and management of everyday thought and behavior is likewise emerging as part of what is deceptively termed “wellness.” In reality such efforts ensure an ever-expanding bureaucracy, handsomely line the pockets of a select few, and further normalize a culture of learned helplessness and control within an environment that already privileges conformity as a matter of routine.

Between the early 1990s and mid 2000s antidepressant use in the US increased almost fourfold.[5] At present 20 percent of Americans take at least one psychotropic medication, a figure that at the present rate of expansion will double by the early 2020s. Yet there is little evidence such drugs actually address the symptoms psychiatric patients are advised they have.

Indeed, the entire notion of “biological psychiatry”–that psychiatric conditions are rooted in observable processes–cannot withstand serious scientific scrutiny. Yet such notions comprise the underlying rationale of psychopharmocology. As psychology professor Elliot Valenstein observes,
    The belief that the complex cognitive and emotional states that underlie any emotional disorder are regulated by a single transmitter receptor subtype is probably no more valid than the idea held earlier by phrenologists who believed that complex mental attributes could be localized in one specific part of the brain.[6]
    More recently, Dr. Richard Friedman, professor of clinical psychology at Weill Cornell Medical College, remarks, “[W]e don’t yet understand the fundamental cause of most psychiatric disorders, in part because the brain is uniquely difficult to study; you can’t just biopsy the brain and analyze it. That is why scientists have had great trouble identifying new targets for psychiatric drugs.”[7]

At present de facto behavioral examinations are administered by medical providers’ inquiring on a patient’s tobacco and alcohol intake. Yet psychiatry has been pushing for “mental health screenings” to ferret out clientele since the early 1990s. The fact that such mental health practices are being introduced throughout the nation’s schools suggests how they will likely become much more commonplace under in coming years.

“Absolutely, people should have a mental health checkup,” notes Dr. Jeffrey Borenstein, editor of the American Psychiatric Association’s Psychiatric News. “It’s just as important as having a physical checkup.” Borenstein recommends the “P.H.Q.-9,” a “patient health questionnaire,” freely available online, as a preliminary assessment for determining mild-to-major “depressive disorder.” The P.H.Q-9 was designed with funding from Pfizer.[8]

Perhaps coincidentally, the HHS and DOE announced their mental health grants just two weeks before National Depression Screening Day on October 9th. The occasion for “mental health awareness” has been observed since the early 1990s by Screening for Mental Health, Inc., a nonprofit 501c(3) offering its own free online examination.

“People stop and they check in on their physical health but they don’t do the same with their mental health,” says Michelle Holmberg, director of programs at SMH. “In the same way you would get a blood pressure screening … why aren’t people stopping to do mental health screenings?”[9]

Saul Levin, the CEO and Medical Director of the American Psychiatric Association, sits on Screening for Mental Health’s board of directors. SMH received over $16 million in “gifts, grants, contributions, and membership fees” between 2008 and 2012, according to the organization’s 2012 federal tax return, suggesting backing from APA and like-minded stakeholders.

Corporate news media have thoroughly blacked out the Obama administration’s program that further transforms the nation’s public schools in to lucrative referral centers for big psychopharma. In contrast, most school shootings that have become routine throughout the US receive considerable publicity, yet almost no investigative work or follow-up from the same news outlets sensationalizing them.[10]

Alongside Obama’s mental health mandate, the coverage further anchors in the public mind the idea—however subtle—that practically all youth are potential time bombs that must be closely monitored and, where appropriate, defused. Such approaches only negate the possibility for achieving what they implicitly promise: the prospect for self realization within a genuine community of peers.

Notes
    [2] U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, “HHS Announces $99 Million in New Grants to Improve Mental Health Services for Young People,” September 22, 2014, Washington DC.
    [4] “U.S. Department of Education Invests More Than $70 Million.”
    [5] Centers for Disease Control/National Center for Health Statistics, “Antidepressant Use in Persons Aged 12 and Over, 2005-2008”(PDF), October 2011.
    [6] Elliot S. Valenstein, Blaming the Brain: The Truth About Drugs and Mental Health, New York: Free Press, 1998, 226.
    [7] Richard A. Friedman, M.D., “A Dry Pipeline for Psychiatric Drugs,” New York Times, August 19, 2013.
    [8] Ann Carrns, “A Regular Checkup is Good for the Mind as well as the Body,” New York Times, November 13, 2012.
    [9] Lindsay Holmes,” This Little Mental Health Screening Could Have a Big Impact When It Comes to Depression,” Huffington Post, October 9, 2014.
    [10] No major Western news outlets have given serious attention to the Sandy Hook School massacre narrative’s many unanswered questions. In the more recent Isla Vista and Las Vegas shootings the investigating law enforcement agencies have refused to publicly release their reports on those incidents.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aviator (6th November 2014), Betty (6th November 2014), Christine (5th November 2014), Craig (6th November 2014), Daughter of Time (6th November 2014), jerry (11th November 2014), jjjones (5th November 2014), PurpleLama (6th November 2014), sigma6 (6th November 2014), Snookie (5th November 2014), spiritguide (6th November 2014), spiritwind (5th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #737
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Aha, once again the government solution with a hidden purpose: lesser parental decision making and assistance, more government control on the upbringing of kids.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Aviator (6th November 2014), Christine (5th November 2014), Hervé (5th November 2014), jjjones (5th November 2014), sigma6 (6th November 2014), Snookie (5th November 2014), spiritguide (6th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #738
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Corroboration from Veterans Today:

Twists and Turns: Major Sandy Hook motive emerges/Wolfgang forced off the road

by Jim Fetzer

Kaitlyn Roig telling a tall tale

“Using the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre as its justification, the Obama administration has recently given the psychiatric business and pharmaceutical industry a major gift by quietly introducing a behavioral and mental health program in public schools throughout the United States”–James Tracy

Several significant developments confirm that we are on the track to exposing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Sandy Hook, including new information that appears to expose the motive behind the hoax.

One is that Wolfgang Halbig, the Forida State Trooper, former school principal and national school safety expert was warned that he was “irritating” some powerful people during a 30-minute phone call last Monday, 3 November 2014.

In a classic scene right from a Hollywood thriller, he was forced off the road by a black SUV as he returned from Olive Garden with take-out for him and his wife, scattering the salad and Italian crusine throughout his own vehicle.

Nathan Folks, the Hollywood producer/director who observed that one of the players in Boston was an actor he had cast in one of his own films and that what was taking place there is known as “hyper-realistic filming”, in which scenes are made as realistic as possible (to condition green troops as to what they might experience in combat), mentioned Wolf’s experience on “Info Wars’ Nightly News” (Thursday, 6 November 2014) as follows (the 2nd hour):
    (Starts at 28:25 -- Ebola staged hoax at 36:20)

Unbelievable as it may sound, today we spoke and he told me that black SUVs were surrounding his building, which was a cause for alarm. When we spoke later and I asked, “Did the SWAT team arrive?”, he told me that they had kept it to letting him know he was under surveillance, using the same car and the same observer to make it easy for him to recognize what was going on. Welcome to the new, totalitarian United States under Barack Obama!

A major motive emerges
    A major motive appears to have been exposed by James Tracy, “’Protecting our Children’ in the Wake of Sandy Hook: Psychiatric Surveillance of US Public School Children”, Global Research (4 November 2014). As Tracy explains, the Administration has used Sandy Hook to justify a massive new program of behavioral and mental health in public schools, which is going to mandate a billion dollar bonanza at taxpayer expense. As he lays it out in the article,

Bear in mind that the event at Sandy Hook took place on 14 December 2012, while Obama was authorizing this new program on 16 January 2013, which is slight more than one month later. Only a nit would fail to appreciate that complex programs like this require substantial study, research and planning, which suggest that this program was not inspired by Sandy Hook but that Sandy Hook was inspired by this program–to serve as its launching pad!
    On September 22, 2014 Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced $99 million in new grants “to train new mental health providers, help teachers and others recognize mental health issues in youth and connect them to help and increase access to mental health services for young people.”

On September 23 the Department of Education announced an additional $70 million in “School Climate Transformation grants.” According to the DOE, over half of the funding “will be used to develop, enhance, or expand systems of support for implementing evidence based, multi-tiered behavioral frameworks for improving behavioral outcomes and learning conditions.” The goals of such measures include “connecting[ing] children, youths, and families to appropriate services and supports,” and “increase[ing] measures of and the ability to respond to mental health issues among school-aged youth.”

Both HHS and DOE explicitly cite Obama’s Now is the Time declaration as rationale for the new programs. “The administration is committed to increasing access to mental health services to protect the health of children and communities,” Secretary Burwell asserts. “If kids don’t feel safe, they can’t learn,” Secretary of Education Arne Duncan similarly remarks. “Through these grants of more than $70 million, we are continuing our commitment to ensure that kids have access to the best learning experience possible.”
    When there are billions to be made, time cannot wait. So the Department of Education–officials of which had confirmed to LA school safety expert, Paul Preston, that Sandy Hook had been a drill and no children had died–are moving aggressively to insure that taxpayer’s money is efficiently disbursed to the right private entities at the earliest possible opportunity. Beyond undermining support for the 2nd amendment, Sandy Hook was designed to create an artifical demand for a product that otherwise would have no market.

“GoFundMe” letter of complaint
    Wolfgang has recently obtained the letter of complaint that led to the cancellation of his GoFundMe account. It begins by committing the classic fallacy of begging the question by taking for granted that there was a real “terrible tragic mass shooting in 2012″ that resulted in the deaths of 20 young children and 6 adults, when all the evidence is against it. But it also plays off the popular sentiments fallacy, where the inference is drawn that, simply because most people believe something to be true, it must be true, which is frequently committed in this case.

Had Brad Damphouse and Andy Ballester simply forwarded the complaint to Wolfgang BEFORE DELETING HIS ACCOUNT and given him the opportunity to respond, the overwhelming proof should have been enough to convince them, including that the school was closed by 2008, that there was no evacuation of nearly 500 students and 75 staff, that the “iconic” Shannon Hicks’ photograph was staged, and that the “final report” does not establish a causal nexus connecting the alleged shooter to his weapons or the victims he is said to have killed:
    An Open Letter to the CEO & CTO of GoFundMe.com
    An Open Letter to:
    Brad Damphousse – CO-FOUNDER & CEO
    Andy Ballester – CO-FOUNDER & CTO
    GoFundMe.com

Gentlemen:
    I am reaching out you on behalf of the Sandy Hook, Ct community. As you probably already know the Sandy Hook community suffered a terrible tragic mass shooting in 2012 resulting in the deaths of 20 young children and 6 adults.

What you may not know is that in the wake of this tragedy a series of alarming developments have unfolded as many of the victim’s families, first-responders, witnesses and community members have experienced serious incidences of harassment, threats and accusations at the hands of a loosely knit group of internet based conspiracy theorists. Memorials have been defaced and stolen. Parents who lost children on that day have received harassing phone calls accusing them of being actors – claiming their children never existed.

On October 1, 2014 the line was crossed when a bomb scare was called into Sandy Hook Elementary School, forcing children and teachers who are still suffering from post-traumatic stress to evacuate the building.
    I am bringing this to your attention because you may not be aware that your organization is helping to fund these attacks.

Currently, your organization is running a funding campaign for Mr. Wolfgang Halbig. Mr. Halbig is at the center of the proliferation of a fraudulent campaign to slander, defame and, in an indirect way, threaten our community through the dissemination of conspiracy theories associated with our tragedy. Every attempt has been made to reason with Mr. Halbig. One brave parent even traveled to Florida to present him with the proof of birth and death of his son. Mr. Halbig refuses to accept any evidence – and continues to spread known lies about our community. And now he seeks to profit off these falsehoods. This is the very definition of fraud.

It is our opinion that this violates the terms of your user agreement. But it additionally makes you an accessory to the fraud if you enable Mr. Halbig to continue to profit off of a campaign of proven lies. I would implore you to consider the ramifications of this, and not test our resolve.

In the wake of the bomb scare of October 1st the Sandy Hook community is preparing to take legal action against those who would seek to defame, slander, harass, stalk or endanger our community. As we have limited resources we would hope to be able to resolve this with your organization without resorting to legal remedies. Our resources would be better spent going directly after the perpetrators of these crimes. So it is our hope that your organization will fully review this matter and make a determination that Mr. Halbig’s account should immediately be terminated with no funds distributed towards his cause.

But beyond the legal ramifications, we simply ask you to act in the name of common decency. We believe that you will make the right choice and choose to stand with the Sandy Hook community.

And lastly, beyond removing this offending content, any additional ideas or resources you may be able to suggest or provide to us in helping us to combat this threat would be greatly appreciated. We can use all the help we can get.

Respectfully,
    SHDG

Lois Dial
    Dial & Associates PC
    505 S. Villa Real Drive Suite 205
    Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
    714 279-8055 Extension 105 FAX 714 279-8052
    www.dialaw.com
    http://reviews.reviewmanagement.com/...s-pc-142556088
    Indeed, over and beyond the points I have already made, the FBI Consolidated Crime Report for 2012 shows no murders in Newtown during 2012, which raises the presumption that there were no murders in Newtown during 2012, a report that is confirmed by Connecticut’s own crime report, but where the authorities attempted to obfuscate the data by a sleight-of-hand. We now have ten new proofs that vitiate the official account, in addition to the original ten proofs that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax. It might be a good idea for those who manage GoFundMe to act more responsibly and with less haste.

The never ending story
    Here is an interview with one Kaitlyn Roig, who claims to have been a teacher who saved her children–15 in number, aged 6 and 7–into a tiny bathroom, which strains credulity. Listen to what she has to say. Reports have it that she has been making $10-15,000 fees for speaking the public about the trauma of Sandy Hook, which turns out to be benefitting the community and the players with “big bucks”, where more than $27,000,000 has been donated and a $50,000,000 grant from the state to build a new K-4 school on the old site, even though the national average for such a school averages only $7,000,000:

Occasionally, there is a minor breakthrough, such as this comment I was able to post when a Connecticut news channel published a story about the Sandy Hook Advisory Commission, which has spent no time on verifying the facts about what happened on 14 December 2012 and all its time on developing an elaborate agenda for new mental health programs for students in the state, which appears to be implementing the new bonanza for “Big Pharma” and the psychiatric industry, which is reminiscent of the old Soviet Union, where critics of the government were declared “mentally ill” and then institutionalized.
    As a former Marine Corps officer, a retired professor and a journalist and editor for Veterans Today, I have published 33 articles on Sandy Hook, where, in collaboration with three other professors and experts, such as Wolfgang Halbig, a national school safety authority, we have established:

(1) that Sandy Hook Elementary School had been abandoned by 2008, where we have extensive video footage, both inside and out and, where, among other points, it was not even ADA compliant;

(2) that DASHCAM footage shows no evacuation of nearly 500 children, where the official claim is that 489 students were there, which means 469 needed evacuation, not to mention the 75 staff;

(3) that the lone photo that appears to show the opposite was staged, where we have a second showing parents with arms crossed watching and the kids being rearranged for “the best shot”;

(4) that the official account of the shooting by Danbury States’ Attorney Stephen Sedensky does not connect the alleged shooter with his purported victims or with the weapons he is said to have used.

Obama Department of Education confirmed to Los Angeles school safety expert Paul Preston that it had been a drill and no children died. The FBI’s Consolidated Crime Report for 2012 shows the number of murders in Newton as 0 (as in none). Even the Connecticut State crime report shows no children below the age of 10 had died there–but tried to cover it up with a sleight-of-hand.

References:
    “Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died” (13 June 2014)
    “Sandy Hook: Ten more proofs that vitiate the official account” (3 September 2012)
    “Sandy Hook: CT crime data confirms FBI report” (28 September 2014)

From Russia, with love

It has been said that “The past is prologue”. It would appear that the totalitarians who are running the DHS and FEMA have developed plans to deal with critics of the government (9/11 and 7/7 Truthers, among others), which not only include demonizing them (as has been done by UK PM David Cameron and a Canadian reporter, who has introduced the phrase, “terrorists truthers”) but by adopting the model and practice of the Soviet Union by institutionalizing them. I therefore believe the Beatles were prescient in composing, “Back in the USSR”, by carrying the theme to “Back in the US, back in the US, back in the USSR”.

Jim Fetzer
    , a former Marine Corps officer, is McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

jerry (11th November 2014), Sophocles (9th November 2014), spiritwind (9th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #739
    Thanks

FROM The FBI's Own Website:
    There were No Deaths in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012!

Link:
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr..._city_2012.xls

Last edited by turiya; 26th November 2014 at 18:52.

32. Link to Post #740
    Thanks

InfoWars: Nathan Folks: Exposing the Big Three
    Sandy Hook Excerpt

Last edited by turiya; 19th November 2014 at 02:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst 1 27 37 47 LastLast