1. Link to Post #4701
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    We shall see, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

linksplatinum....that wall of text without line breaks makes it really hard to read. Paragraphs, please.
    Yeah... that's too much work to do that from a cell phone.
    Then maybe don't do it on a cell phone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

linksplatinum (28th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #4702
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)

We shall see, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

linksplatinum....that wall of text without line breaks makes it really hard to read. Paragraphs, please.
    Yeah... that's too much work to do that from a cell phone.
    Then maybe don't do it on a cell phone.
    Sometimes the conveinence of "posting on the fly" is all you can do, when a computer isn't at your dispose.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

kemo (1st September 2014)

5. Link to Post #4703
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

China asked to stop financing US based Nazionist organized crime syndicate

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Last week the White Dragon Society asked the communist government of China to stop financing the Nazionist crime syndicate that has illegally taken over the Republic of the United States of America. The request was sent via a senior Japan based Chinese agent. It was explained that rolling over the rogue US corporate governments’ debts after its September 30th fiscal year end would finance a regime that plans to invade and partition China. It would also keep propping up a group of gangsters that is financing terror and mass murder around the world. The Chinese were also prolonging the suffering of the American people by keeping them addicted to snowballing foreign debt, he was told. The WDS told the agent said that if the Chinese government failed to act on this advice it would show they actually worked for the Nazionists. If that turns out to be the case, then China’s 500 million “wandering people” (流民) would have to be....

Full Report: http://elcientificojuan.blogspot.com...014-china.html
    Last edited by Camilo; 1st September 2014 at 17:30.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2014), Calz (2nd September 2014), Daphne (1st September 2014), genevieve (1st September 2014), grannyfranny100 (1st September 2014), JRS (2nd September 2014), Kimberley (1st September 2014), Lefty Dave (2nd September 2014), Lifebringer (2nd September 2014), linksplatinum (1st September 2014), Maunagarjana (2nd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2014), Reinhard (2nd September 2014), Richard S. (2nd September 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th September 2014), sigma6 (2nd September 2014), Sith73 (1st September 2014), spiritguide (2nd September 2014), thunder24 (1st September 2014), Zanshin (2nd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4704
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

it's kicks ass wherever you look... They are going after the Pope, now I know why... he lifted unlimited immunity, surprised he didn't mention the Pope's family members killed... I still don't trust the Vatican despite all the he has done... (too little too late) and more out of desperation, i.e. like they have no choice more than a real true repentance... And will still have to see how far he makes it... I wish him success in his 'cleansing' project

And it's true despite the rhetoric, the US military backed out of Syria, and is surprisingly mute against Russia. I think that is because they know better then to corner a rat. Within this context Russia is justified in what it is doing to Ukraine. I think Ukraine was effing retarded to turn coat on Russia, just when Russia, China, the East and the BRICS are shifting the economic dynamics... (short sighted)

They should watch the Movie "American Hustle" (great movie) They were desperately were looking for an easy out and now they are going to pay for it. When they could have got way better terms from Russia anyway.

The US backed government will totally gut the country, and destroy what limited infrastructure they had... and the Musical Chairs goes another round... and in the end their fickle change of heart will only delay the inevitable (i.e. shift of power toward the East) They can't run away from their debt, you pay it, have it forgiven, or try to pull off what the US is trying to do. (take a crapshoot, (i.e. start WWIII)

They let the US in the back door. And boy are they going to get it in the back door.

Last edited by sigma6; 2nd September 2014 at 05:08.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (2nd September 2014), genevieve (2nd September 2014), Maunagarjana (2nd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2014), Reinhard (2nd September 2014), sunflower (2nd September 2014)

9. Link to Post #4705
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Kissinger just realized his head is on the chopping block...

he never thought his invisible cloak would disappear...

I have watched the internet evolving since we created it, transparent governments are required now that lies and cover-ups no longer work...

we have the ability to speak to anyone at any time with just thought, but typing makes it cool in modern day technologies...

until more understand and believe, it is being etched in time in black and white...

imagine a small crystal storage unit that holds every book ever written...

that's just a small piece of your Spirit's knowledge...

chains are being cut as the 9 who have taxed the world 25%/yr are cast aside...

grab the handle on your hot air balloon and give it a tug...

10. Link to Post #4706
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

anniversary of 911 comes with no arrests but some untimely deaths

http://benjaminfulford.net/

This week marks the 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 Nazionist terror attack and subsequent fascist coup d’etat in the United States. US “acting president” Barack Obama shows his true colors by the fact he repeats thoroughly discredited Nazionist lies, including those about that mass murder event.

Obama himself admitted last week that he was an actor. In an interview with NBC, when asked about why he went directly to the golf course immediately after making a statement about the supposed death of American journalist James Foley, said “Part of this job is also the theater of it…a part of it is, you know, how are you … not something that— that always comes naturally to me.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz3CiVcrhUq

However, there is a faction that is definitely going after Obama’s Nazionist script writers that will hopefully force Obama to read from a new plot line. The recent suspicious crash of Richard “vaccinate all kids under 5” Rockefeller’s plane, and the life threatening injuries inflicted on 911 planner and former FBI boss Louis Freeh have been followed by another suspicious death. This time the victim was Larry Glazer, whose plane had its oxygen supply cut off, a common form of sabotage. Glazer’s family are co-owners of George Bush Seniors’ Zapata oil and have worked with the Bushes for many years.

Also, actress Joan Rivers died of complications from “throat surgery”, shortly after calling on everybody in Gaza to be wiped out, in what is seen by many as either an attack on the Nazionists or a fake death.

http://nodisinfo.com/joan-rivers/

Many more are going to die before this is over, CIA sources say.

That is why the terrified Nazionists are constantly screaming and threatening new terror attacks. The latest is from the Mossad linked site Debka threatening dirty bomb attacks in the Middle East and a European city on the 911 anniversary. However, the smart people at Mossad know the gig is up and that any attempt to blame a new attack by them on ISIS or Al Qaeda or any other front will not divert the inevitable payback that would hit Israel.

Meanwhile, the Nazionist attack on the Ukraine is going badly, a Russian government source says. “The Ukraine is going broke, the army on their Eastern front are defecting because of .......

Full Report: http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2014/...er-8-2014.html
    Last edited by Camilo; 8th September 2014 at 15:32.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Cardillac (8th September 2014), Elixir (8th September 2014), genevieve (8th September 2014), Jake (8th September 2014), JRS (9th September 2014), Lefty Dave (9th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th September 2014), raregem (8th September 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th September 2014), sigma6 (14th September 2014), spiritguide (8th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #4707
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

this continues to be the domino-effect of the Anglo-American bank-rolled Meijii (sp.?) Reform of 1867 (thanks, Admiral Perry) where western culture began to be rammed down the throats of this Samurai-based society, which was subsequently thoroughly industrialized/weaponized to eventually invade Manchuria in the 1930's (where all the vast Chinese gold was) to subsequently bury the gold in underground vaults in the Philipines, Indonesia, etc. to be re-hypothicated in recent decades by the Anglo-American elite after they had Japan destroyed in WW2 (thanks, Anglo-American elites) after Japan had served its purpose- the devil bears no loyalties-

Larry

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Camilo (8th September 2014), genevieve (8th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014), sigma6 (14th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #4708
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

It does seem that the world situation is reaching a critical mass, sooner than most people think.
    I have been working very hard, including starting my third book, which I feel very excited about.
    The insiders I’m in contact with have spread rumors of a major financial system change happening before the end of this month, going from Federal Reserve notes to Treasury notes.
    Again, though, we’ve heard this about five times before and it never actually happens. Plus, for all those people who hope the dinar is going to skyrocket in value once this happens, every real insider I speak to says that is not the case.
    The Bush faction created that fiction in order to partially reveal and partially obscure what is going on, and then to profit off of it by selling worthless dinars they acquired from the Gulf war.
    The work on the book has stopped me from doing as much in the geo-political sphere as I normally would. I am completely neutral about whether we will see anything major this month, since the Cabal keeps trying to accomplish huge changes and it doesn’t pan out that way.
    It is a real exercise in patience to watch this slowly grind along. However, in the process people are waking up at an astonishing rate. As an example, read the comments on this Huffington Post article:
    Al Jazeera Retracts Story Suggesting ISIS Beheadings Were Staged
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5780312.html
    Notice that almost every commenter agreed that it was a fake event, used as a phony provocation to try to get us into another war.
    I don’t want to belabor the point about why the beheadings are fake, as that only encourages them to do others that are real — and far more grisly.
    I will say that the military insiders shared data with me that is gruesome, but helps to understand what is going on a little more. If you are squeamish don’t read this!
    If you actually open someone’s throat with a blade, such as in combat, there is 20 to 30 PSI in the blood. Unlike the movies, you get a tremendous surge of blood that can go 20 feet and starts as soon as it opens. This can also be seen in the beheading of a chicken.
    It’s not something you have to wait to see. After four or five pumps, the heart has already ejected most of the blood in active circulation, although there is about 80 percent that will still be lingering in the capillaries. That portion has to be drained — but the point is that if someone’s heart is beating fast, the active blood could all emerge within just a few seconds.
    Both of these videos fade to black when the throat is allegedly cut, and we see no blood whatsoever. This is not what it would look like — it would make a horrible mess.
    There are two main ways they successfully behead people in the Islamic culture. One is that you sit in prayer position, have your face down on the ground, and they use a large axe. The other method is with a long and sharp blade like a scimitar. They have to catch the neck bone at the beginning of the stroke and then pull, hard, hoping it will saw through the bone on a long pull.
    Soldiers trained for intense combat are given pigs to behead. With smaller knives like the one used in the video, it is almost impossible to finish the job. This is done deliberately to teach them how to go through the process. I was told some soldiers, using knives even bigger than the one in the video, can literally spend 45 minutes sawing away at the neck bone of a pig before getting through it.
    So bone is extremely tough and durable — and that is another one of many reasons why the man in the video could not have beheaded these victims with the alleged blade he was holding.
    This is grotesque stuff, but when videos like these may be used to try to rope us into another war, it’s important to know what we’re dealing with. I totally wouldn’t put it past them to do a more gruesome and accurate beheading as a result of this. Thankfully, though, it appears that the militaries and governments of the world realize what is going on and are not going to engage.
    It would be nice to see a big change this month, but the “smart money” does still seem to be on the idea that the overall trendline stays remarkably stable. Hence I have not made any posts trumpeting the idea that major events could happen this month, because they probably won’t.
    Ben is saying the Cabal running the US will cut a deal with the Chinese that will get them through this month — and onward. It will be interesting to see how this all develops. Sorry for the beheading info — I’m just passing along what I was told and hope it may help you understand more of why these particular events appeared to be staged.
    - David Wilcock
    divinecosmos.com
    wisdomteachings.com
    Comment by dwilcock on September 9, 2014 @ 12:59 am

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Aspen (12th September 2014), Cara (9th September 2014), Carpathian (9th September 2014), Ciaran (9th September 2014), Ecnal61 (8th September 2014), eleritzo (9th September 2014), GoodETxSG (8th September 2014), Hazel (9th September 2014), jjjones (8th September 2014), nicktobias7 (17th September 2014), Pweeky (8th September 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th September 2014), sigma6 (9th September 2014), TargeT (11th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #4709
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

it's true, this is really gruesome stuff; but if my read sources are correct once the jugular is cut the body drops temperature immediately/dramatically and because of that the heart immediately ceases to beat so no fountains of blood after the initial slit;

besides all of that: unless the neck vertebrae have been previously/afterwards been broken/loosened it's absolutely impossible for some sort of a knife to sever bones and even then it would take hrs. if not longer to cut through bone mass with a stupid knife (a guillotine is something different because of the weight/gravity driven speed/directness behind it)-

all that aside: I truly hope Fulford/Wilcock are right (I know they both mean well) but I won't be holding my breath...

Larry

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

linksplatinum (9th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #4710
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

If you are in any way troubled by halal/kosher slaughterings then do NOT watch this.

but I think it emphasises the point.

Sapere aude

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

20. Link to Post #4711
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    it's true, this is really gruesome stuff; but if my read sources are correct once the jugular is cut the body drops temperature immediately/dramatically and because of that the heart immediately ceases to beat so no fountains of blood after the initial slit;

besides all of that: unless the neck vertebrae have been previously/afterwards been broken/loosened it's absolutely impossible for some sort of a knife to sever bones and even then it would take hrs. if not longer to cut through bone mass with a stupid knife (a guillotine is something different because of the weight/gravity driven speed/directness behind it)-

all that aside: I truly hope Fulford/Wilcock are right (I know they both mean well) but I won't be holding my breath...

Larry
    The heart goes crazy and the blood pressure and flow rate go to the maximum possible. The body has gone into full panic mode, all adrenaline possible is pumped into the bloodstream. Arterial spray is extreme.

If you can stand to look, and are curious enough, look up the Bud Dwyer suicide. The camera man kept filming and even took out the time to zoom in. Most will feel a bit off after watching this video, but it does drive the point home about what the body does when under extreme duress.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

22. Link to Post #4712
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Of course they were fake. I have seen headlines saying James Foley actually worked for the USAID, which is a front for US intelligence.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/09...-a-journalist/

In the video of Mr. Sotloff's "beheading" he did not seem in the least bit scared or worried. I couldn't detect any tension in his voice.

The 3 letter agencies are finally starting to wise up, as they are not parading his so called family members in front of the cameras like they did in the Foley case, because too many of us are noticing how phoney they come across.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th September 2014), linksplatinum (9th September 2014), sigma6 (9th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #4713
    Thanks

Quote Plus, for all those people who hope the dinar is going to skyrocket in value once this happens, every real insider I speak to says that is not the case.
    Duhh... Bush et al... want to thank everyone for helping them raise the much needed pocket change, was probably used for their down payment on their South American property... they will running to very soon...

Here is some simple logic... next time someone offer you an 11,000% return on your money... and no one in the financial world is even turning their head... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th September 2014 at 05:57.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

linksplatinum (9th September 2014), Snookie (9th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #4714
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Of course they were fake. I have seen headlines saying James Foley actually worked for the USAID, which is a front for US intelligence.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/09...-a-journalist/

In the video of Mr. Sotloff's "beheading" he did not seem in the least bit scared or worried. I couldn't detect any tension in his voice.

The 3 letter agencies are finally starting to wise up, as they are not parading his so called family members in front of the cameras like they did in the Foley case, because too many of us are noticing how phoney they come across.
    Jim Stone has been saying they were fakes since the videos first came out.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Plus, for all those people who hope the dinar is going to skyrocket in value once this happens, every real insider I speak to says that is not the case.
    Duhh... Bush et al... want to thank everyone for helping them raise the much needed pocket change, was probably used for their down payment on their South American property... they will running to very soon...

Here is some simple logic... next time someone offer you an 11,000% return on your money... and no one in the financial world is even turning their head... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once the "no-fly" is implemented they'll be going no where fast

27. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Snookie (9th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #4715
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Another timeframe? Again? Reprinted, our letter to DW.

Quote Dear David, Drake and Thomas,

We've enjoyed some of your shows... I've probably listened to, read and enjoyed everything that David has put out for free since 2007. Drake, you've dropped a fair amount of wisdom on your shows. Thanks.

Here's a quick note.

We're asking two things:

1) Please completely stop giving out duff predictions and false time-frames. This has been going on for more than 2 years. You've all been asked repeatedly to cool it. If you want to keep people's morale high, by all means, go ahead. But please don't run your listeners hopes up and down with time-frames. It's not fair to do that to honest, hardworking people.

False Timeframes have 3 negative effects:

1) They keep people trapped in a cycle of hope and dissapointment.
    2) They make people cynical towards the existence of the freedom networks (you are being fed this info to discredit you)
    3) They keep people in a state of passive hope, when they should be active and determined.

Last we heard, the financial issues could take TWO YEARS to solve. Fulford mentioned that as well. So please think about what you're doing.

Does that sound fair enough?

2) Please consider passing on lifesaving info to your listeners: Cures for heart disease, water purification ideas, names of great doctors. This is the sort of info that people on the ground, people with families need. It's far more valuable than a drip feed of intel.

Would you like:

A) Listeners empowered with knowledge, and making determined decisions for themselves? Listeners taking center stage in the situation, and owning their lives?

OR

B) Listeners hanging on for your next scraps of info, passively watching the 'big players' from the sidelines?

- Which tactical approach do you think will bring more energy into the situation? Which method has the greatest chance of pushing us to critical mass ASAP? Vague comments like: "Change starts with the person in the mirror."... are not enough, when there's vaults of useful articles on offer for free on our blog and other places. People are hurting.

Thomas Williams has been contacted repeatedly with these materials all summer and has shown hardly any interest. Unless FB is blocking our messages, he hasn't responded to the last two mails. That's his decision, but we're now making this public, so everyone can see and think for themselves.

EDIT: The above paragraph is not 100 percent right. Thomas actually passed on the materials to his group and they weren't too interested. On FB he said: "[they] appear to be of real value." It's up to everyone to decide whether they want to follow the information in the essays or not. Free will.

Reversing Heart Disease:

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...n-31c7b09279d8

Six Doctors for a Medical Revolution

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...n-6579c3960eee

Low Tech Ways to Treat Water

https://www.engineeringforchange.org...eat_water.html

More Essays Here:

http://thewhitebook2015.blogspot.tw/

David, with one 30 second copy paste, you could start a grassroots push to end suffering now, and save millions of lives. Do I need to repeat the statistics on heart disease and water borne illnesses? We are in a red level emergency, people are dropping like flies every single day. We have been asking alt media to look at this info for five solid years and have been met with nothing but silence.

Yes, at some point we will win. You may be aware that there's all sorts of Jetsons technology in the basement. But that's no good if it's under indefinite embargo. So why don't we focus on what we have for now?

Stop mischaracterizing every mild criticism as hate and disbelief. We are just 1) A little frustrated at your indifference to grassroots technology that could alleviate suffering. 2) Dissapointed at your repeated tactical errors: Giving out imminent timeframes turns your audience into passive spectators.

If there were going to be mass arrests during a certain period, would the White Hats really give people advanced warning through major alt media sites?

Anyway, it's your freewill choice. Just do what you have to do.

We're focusing elsewhere now as the western alt media just doesn't want to know. No way are we going to waste time asking you all for views. Plenty of other media portals out there.

Peace,

Daozen/Central
    Last edited by Daozen; 10th September 2014 at 12:35.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

linksplatinum (10th September 2014), TargeT (11th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #4716
    Thanks

once again we have wining from one wishing for world destruction...

there are seers
    there are planners
    there are informants

when all agree a situation is about to happen...

there are miracle workers...

they warn, we confirm outcome unacceptable, grab the wheel of the ship we call earth and change courses.

our success is dependent on DW and other's failed predictions...

the time they get it right... it's over... we failed...

31. Link to Post #4717
    Thanks

for future follow-up Sept 8th Fulford report

" life threatening injuries inflicted on 911 planner and former FBI boss Louis Freeh have been followed by another suspicious death. This time the victim was Larry Glazer, whose plane had its oxygen supply cut off, a common form of sabotage. Glazer’s family are co-owners of George Bush Seniors’ Zapata oil and have worked with the Bushes for many years."

"
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Whenever one is involved in a criminal operation one will rarely surround one's self with any individuals other than those one can trust.

This criminal operation has it roots all the way back to the Dawn of Man. Any member familiar with my comments will know where I'm directing the focus for this continuing agenda. Most recently we can trace the evidential trail back to the Kennedy Assassination.

The same names keep reappearing throughout the trail of evidence.

That criminal operation continues to this Flight 370 affair. It seems the Carlyle Group (another of Mr. Bush's assets) is directly involved in the mysterious disappearance.

Listen to this:
    "

timing is extremely suspicious leading up to 9/11

looks like today is going to pass silently, mourning those killed in America by traitorous leaders...

32. Link to Post #4718
    Thanks

Sorcha's report goes much deeper on assassination attempt on FBI head responsible for 9/11...

"A stunning new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today is warning that Washington D.C. intelligence and political circles have been awash in coup and counter-coup rumors this week after President Obama failed in his attempt to assassinate one of the most feared Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Directors in American history.

According to this report, a specialized assassination unit of US Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU) commandos this past week attacked former FBI Director Louis Freeh [photo top left] with what intelligence analysts in this report say was a directed-energy weapon (DEW) known as a “Dazzler” which caused Freeh’s vehicle to crash on a rural Vermont roadway on 25 August.

Dazzlers are DEW weapons used for temporarily blinding or stunning a human target, this report says, or to disable a driver in a moving vehicle. Targets can also include mechanical sensors or aircraft and emit infrared or invisible light against various electronic sensors, and visible light against humans, but cause no long-term damage to eyes. The emitters are usually lasers, making what is termed a laser dazzler. Most of the contemporary systems are man-portable, and operate in either the red (a laser diode) or green (a diode-pumped solid-state laser, DPSS) areas of the electromagnetic spectrum.

The DEVGRU commandos who attacked Freeh, this report says it’s important to note, were comprised of the same members of this shadowy team who earlier this month (18 August) brazenly attacked a Saudi Arabian embassy convoy in Paris where in the documents seized, Freeh was implicated (among many others) of planning a massive terror attack in either (or both) the US and EU.

In the immediate aftermath of the DEVGRU attack on Freeh, this report continues, he was flown by a medical evacuation helicopter [photo 3rd left] to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center where he was admitted under armed guard to the intensive care unit of this Lebanon, New Hampshire hospital.

Local news sources contained in this SVR report further state that an unidentified FBI agent, believed to be off-duty, happened to be among the first people at the crash scene [photo 2nd left] and representatives of the FBI in Boston refused Wednesday to transfer phone calls to Special Agent Vincent Lisi, who supervises four New England states, or any of his five assistant special agents in charge.

Vermont State Police further stated that because of the nature of Freeh’s single-vehicle crash, their accident reconstruction team was not called in, and based on the evidence at the scene, the characteristics of the accident were said “consistent” with somebody who either fell asleep, got distracted or experienced a medical issue while driving as there were no brake marks on the roadway.

Freeh, this report continues, was the fifth Director of the FBI and served from September 1993 to June 2001, and whose reign oversaw the longest run of FBI public disasters in its entire history; which included the 1992 Ruby Ridge ambush, the 1993 Waco Siege, the 1993 White House murder of Vince Foster, the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and even the 11 September 2001 (9/11) terrorist attacks he was directly implicated in.

This SVR report further notes that Freeh himself has been implicated as being one of the “masterminds” of both the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing due to his failure to notify other US intelligence agencies that one of the World Trade Center bombers, Ramzi Yousef, and one of the Oklahoma City bombing conspirators, Terry Nichols, were “known terror associates” in the Philippines where they both lived.

Even worse, this report says, Freeh knew of the identity of “The Third Terrorist” involved in the Oklahoma City bombing whom many believe was Hussain Hashem Al-Hussaini, an Iraqi soldier in the first Gulf War, and who was identified by the FBI as “John Doe 2” in the immediate aftermath of this horrific terror attack.

The SVR in this report also notes that Freeh, in his attempt to cover-up his involvement in both the 1993 World Trade Center and 1995 Oklahoma City bombings forced out of the FBI its top counter-terror expert, John Patrick O'Neill, whose unit not only captured Ramzi Yousef, but also learned of al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden after his investigation the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen.

Along with FBI terror-expert Ali Soufan (who came closer than anyone to preventing the 9/11 attacks), this report continues, O’Neill was forced out of the FBI by Freeh in 2001 and started a new job at the World Trade Center on 23 August 2001. In the week prior to the attack he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, “At least they're not going to bomb it again”, a reference to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. O'Neill replied, “They’ll probably try to finish the job”…and when they did they finished O’Neill too as he died in the attack.

Critical to note too, this report says, is that Freeh in the coming months was scheduled to testify in two trials, the first involving the intimidation of FBI agents testifying in a Utah Federal Court about the second accomplice in the Oklahoma City bombing, and (most importantly) a US Federal Court case involving the mysterious, and powerful, group known as United Against A Nuclear Iran (UANI), and which the Obama regime this week threatened to invoke the “Secrets Act” to prevent from going any further.

UANI, SVR intelligence experts in this report say, was co-founded US Ambassadors Richard Holbrooke and Dennis Ross, after which they were appointed to positions in the Obama administration by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Among UANI’s current advisory board, this report continues, are Meir Dagan, the former director of the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, August Hanning, the former director of Germany's Federal Intelligence Service, and has as its chief executive, Mark Wallace who is also the CEO of Tigris Financial Group, an investment company backed by the billionaire American gold investor Thomas Kaplan, all of whom receive substantial “intelligence support” from Freeh’s mysterious company Freeh Group International.

To fully comprehend why Obama has targeted Freeh, SVR intelligence analysts in this report say, one must first understand that Freeh heads the much feared (and extremely deadly) faction within the power corridors of Washington D.C. controlled by the Clintons and financed by American billionaires attempting to start a war with Iran.

And to know Freeh’s full involvement in starting this war, this report says, one must know of his, and Hillary Clinton’s, association with the Iranian terror group known as Muhadedin-e-Khalq (MEK).

The MEK is the terrorist group that assassinated at least six Americans and is now assisting the Israeli government in killing Iranian scientists, a prima facie definition of what constitutes terrorism.

The group was on the US State Department terrorist list from 1997 until 2012, when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton de-listed it in response to demands coming from friends of Israel in Congress as well as from a large group of ex-government officials, many of whom were paid large honoraria by the group to serve as advocates.

These paid American “shills” included, along with Freeh, former CIA Directors James Woolsey and Porter Goss, New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, former Vermont Governor Howard Dean, and former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton. The promoters of MEK in the US Congress and elsewhere claimed to be primarily motivated by MEK’s being an enemy of the current regime in Tehran, though its virulent anti-Americanism and terrorist history make it an unlikely poster child for the “Iranian resistance”, this report says.

In support of the MEK terrorists, this report further notes, this past April, Freeh, during a speech in Paris, told them directly: “There will be regime change. We don’t know when that will be but the MEK and Madam Rajavi you have the organization and more importantly you have the political will and you have the core democratic values that will lead this country and the people back into a great nation that is respected.”

Unfortunately for Freeh, however, this report concludes, is that Obama has split from the Clintons and instead of seeing Iran as an “enemy”, has instead embraced them and identified as his main adversaries Saudi Arabia and Israel…both of whom he “personally blames” for 9/11 attacks upon America…along with Freeh. link

33. Link to Post #4719
    Thanks

Nice Cadillac... that's hard hitting and sounds about right to me... and yet like dogs going back to eat their barf, scumbags will keep rising to the top of the crud heap for a nickel or dime...

On another note... "Can't get enough of my sugar crisps, sugar crisps..." hahah... remember that one!... LOL! Why do I always feel like a kid about to get my sugar crisps every time I'm about to read another Benjamin Fulford update... hahaha!

Can't wait to read it... (will report back anything significant :D

Ah... I think Joan's death is very real... that was such an odd statement... but then one never knows what angle he is playing... and I always wondered at the stilted English, until I figured he probably does it in Japanese and translates it back and forth until it is legible in both languages or something like that...

Quote The Federal Reserve Board, the European Central Bank and the Bank of Japan are also in a panic because their fiat fairy dust money sprinkling is not producing the magic results they hoped for.
    LOLOL!!

Time for Japan to pull it's head out of it's arse, I get it that their leaders end up horrifically murdered and tortured, but that's going to happen anyway... Why not do the honourable thing and get raped up the wazoo, tortured and brutally murdered by the Rothschild's cabal in the interests of your own country and the future of your children?... And get over your piss party with China, you f***ed them over during the 30's and WWII, own up and move on... So what the US built up your economy, That's just the jail house bitch talking, (i.e. Japan you are suffering from Stockholm syndrome! Get over it...) the US is not your friggin ally! HELLOO!

And you have paid them in spades, War is Commerce, the deal is done, the 70 years is up... and btw that is probably why the US is on a vacuum like fund stealing spree in Japan, because they should be "commercially out" by 2015, I'm predicting... I think the climate will change drastically next year... 1945 + 70 = 2015... Fulford could check that with Winston Shrout through his Wilcock connection... Then in the years following, watch Japan's economy explode. These people know how to work and produce..

still tickles me I was following all these guys separately and then saw them all interlock through various media, events, etc...
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th September 2014 at 04:05.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (14th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #4720
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

http://benjaminfulford.net/2014/09/1...to-revolution/

That school yard taunt “liar liar, pants on fire,” pretty well describes how the world views what passes as government in the United States, Israel and their few colonies. Nobody believes their tall tales about aliens, ebola, beheadings, race riots, airplane shoot downs etc. They have lost the ability to manipulate world events.

The clearest sign of the imminent defeat of the Nazionists came in Europe last week. On September 10th Russia reduced gas supplies to Europe, on the 11th the US announced new sanctions and on the 12th the EU indefinitely postponed a free trade agreement with the Ukraine. The free trade agreement with the Ukraine was supposedly the reason for the fascist coup that took place there, so postponing it indefinitely looks very much like the EU surrendering to Russia. Furthermore, the new US sanctions hurt Exxon and BP, companies vital to the US economy, far more than they hurt Russia.

The P2 Freemason lodge is saying they have already reached an agreement with Russian President Vladimir Putin to reform the current world political structure in order to make it more fair and inclusive to the people of the planet. They say the obstacle to this goal is the rogue US corporate government. The British government, for its part, has reacted to the situation by agreeing to issue the first ever Renminbi denominated government bond issued outside of China.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/bu..._126981640.htm

This is equivalent to the UK making a public repudiation of the Federal Reserve Board debt slavery instrument misnamed as the US dollar.

Also, last week the Nazis and Mossad both reactivated agents who had gone dormant since the March 11, 2011 nuclear/tsunami attack on Japan and sent them to negotiate with the White Dragon Society. Meetings

Full report

http://hipknowsys.blogspot.de/2014/0...-2014.html?m=1

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

betoobig (15th September 2014), Cara (16th September 2014), genevieve (15th September 2014), grannyfranny100 (15th September 2014), Lifebringer (15th September 2014), Mercedes (15th September 2014), mountain_jim (16th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th September 2014), PathWalker (15th September 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th September 2014), RUSirius (15th September 2014), Sith73 (15th September 2014), spiritguide (15th September 2014), thunder24 (15th September 2014), yelik (15th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 383 FirstFirst 1 136 186 226 236 246 286 336 383 LastLast