+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Quantum Physics, the Double Slit Experiment and the Inseperability of Matter and Consciousness.

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Default Re: Quantum Physics, the Double Slit Experiment and the Inseperability of Matter and Consciousness.

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Quote Posted by lake (here)

We create by our individual held beliefs such interaction as extraterrestrials, relationships, family, power struggles, war, poverty etc. It is still our responsibility, always was, always will be. Cant walk away from it. It is only FEAR doing it and YOU created fear!

Don't forget all your fears are created here by YOU! We gave FEAR access to US.

--------------------------------------------------------

Some, indeed most of you are only thought forms. Sorry but from my perspective its correct.
    You have been created by US to fill the back ground, to ask stupid questions, to talk about the weather etc, to be a fearful mass, to maintain a feeling of 'many'!
    We thought of you into being but we cannot walk away from our moral responsibility for that which we created.
    You are a manifestation of and by FEAR, but created by US. When we leave, you will no longer be. This is a mercy as we will not leave you in fear.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I agree with what you say, but there is one thing that is confusing. On the one hand, you say we are here because "WE" created fear. It's our responsibility. But then you go on to say that most of us are only thought forms. Just background material made up to flesh out a story-line so to speak. If I'm no more than background fodder in your world, then it isn't my responsibility because I'm not creating it, you are.

(I'm just doing my background duty here by asking you stupid questions.). Hey, lighten up. You have to have a sense of humor about these things.

May I also ask another stupid question? (ooooooops. I just did). Could you please not wait for your physical form to naturally expire before fixing this mess. After all, everything exists 'now' anyway. No need to wait.

Again, please take this post with a big dose of humor, as that is my intention.
    I didn't fully answer you but before I do, Jake if you do not consider my posts to be 'on topic' regarding the quantum creation then please remove them.

Orph you posted:
    Quote Could you please not wait for your physical form to naturally expire before fixing this mess. After all, everything exists 'now' anyway. No need to wait.
    I did not consider I needed to answer this as I thought that you would work it out! But a little 'bird' from approx 2 foot above and 3 foot behind this forms right ear.... tells me I need to!
    So....... I have done something. I did it, in the limitation of time, a month or so ago.

I offered a deal, of sorts.
    Thing is, IF I am correct and we are within as I described then what can FEAR do with me?
    It cannot kill me, it would know that I know what it is and it would understand that I CAN de-create it.
    If you consider along a logical thought train then you can see that FEAR can only conclude that it needs to be certain that my form does not expire!
    But for how long can it 'keep' me here?
    By its own rules, everything here dies! It will not break its want for death but it cannot allow me to die!
    A dilemma.

So I offered it a choice....... here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...91#post1016291

Quote So I am offering our creation/child called 'fear' the chance to change.
    To be able to still be but via a different form of energy.
    One of empathy.
    In which case we will continue to create this landscape.
    and I will. I will keep my side of the bargain by keeping a home for FEAR, an existence as long as the change occurs.

We shall see
    Normal..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

Sandy123 (23rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Quantum Physics, the Double Slit Experiment and the Inseperability of Matter and Consciousness.

I was just having a bit of fun with what you said. Actually I agree with a lot of it.

And we move on.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

lake (12th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

So I shall 'bump' this thread as it may be of valuable information to those who are not confined by their concreted summations of 'being' .... which are only dramatised by a concept of 'books' written for monetary gain....and which reference 'hand picked' considerations so as to further a consideration, which is sort to be promoted by entities of limitation....and thus instil a sense of childish comfort.

lol
    Normal..!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Clear Light (14th January 2019), Sandy123 (23rd February 2019), TargeT (14th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, this thread is probably (in keeping with Quantum Realities lol) one of the best places for a video I watched just yesterday ... I did search Avalon by its title "The Death of Materialism" but nothing came up so I'm presuming this may be "new" for some folks ?

Note : It does "delve" into the "Double Slit Experiment" quite extensively !!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (17th September 2019), lake (14th January 2019), Sandy123 (23rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Does locality exist?

This very easy experiment is so much more important than most people think.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Clear Light (15th January 2019), lake (15th January 2019), Sandy123 (23rd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3