Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Comedian Joan Rivers dies aged 81

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Comedian Joan Rivers dies aged 81

4 September 2014 Last updated at 20:01

Comedian Joan Rivers dies aged 81Breaking news

Comedian and TV host Joan Rivers has died, her daughter has said.

Rivers, 81, had been on life support in Mount Sinai Hospital since having a cardiac
    arrest in New York last week.

In a statement, her daughter Melissa said she died surrounded by family and friends,
    and she thanked hospital staff for their "amazing care".

"My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to
    do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29072417

===================================================

I hope she can rest in peace after her controversial remarks about Palestinians
    in GAZA deserving to die a few weeks ago. She can ask them now on the astral
    plane and compare there experiences of life in the physical realm.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joan Rivers: Palestinians ‘Deserve to Be Dead’

Published on 7 Aug 2014

Joan Rivers palestinians deserve to be dead. joan rivers speaks to tmz about
    palestinians civilians deserving to die. joan rivers palestine comments. told a TMZ
    news crew that she was perfectly fine with wiping out Palestine. This morning, she
    continued opining about Israel, but then took it into uncharted territory: joan rivers
    who cares if palestinians civilians are dead. joan rivers cnn. watch as joan rivers
    shows the true **** she is under all of that aging plastic
    “We now don’t count who’s dead,” she declared, saying it was “good” that
    thousands had died. “If you’re dead, you deserve to be dead. You started it.”

In her opinion, Hamas, which governs the Gaza strip, was “re-elected by a lot of
    stupid people who don’t even own a pencil.” Rivers then exploded when the
    cameraman asked her about the high mortality rate in the current conflict. “Go
    back to the atomic bomb and what we did in Japan. You don’t start wars and then
    decide ‘I’m sorry.’”

“They were told to get out, and if [you] don’t get out, you’re an idiot. At least the
    ones who were killed were the ones with low IQs.”

In a statement later provided to TMZ, Rivers claimed she was “totally taken out of
    context.

“What I said and stand behind is, war is hell and unfortunately civilians are victims
    of political conflicts. We, the United States, certainly know this as 69 years later we
    still feel the guilt of Hiroshima and Nagasaki….Along with every other sane person
    in this world, I am praying for peace.”
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2014 at 19:23.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th September 2014), birddog (4th September 2014), genevieve (5th September 2014), ghostrider (5th September 2014), jjjones (4th September 2014), Joanne Shepard (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th September 2014), raregem (5th September 2014), RunningDeer (4th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Comedian Joan Rivers dies aged 81

Yeah, Joan can get away with saying anything about Israel killing Palestinians but call Michelle Obama a "Tranny" and you mysteriously die a couple weeks later!!

I don't really care what her opinions on Israel and Palestine are. She doesn't even know Hamas is an Israeli creation. I do feel sorry for her plastic surgeon, who will probably be out of work. Next.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

avid (4th September 2014), Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), DNA (5th September 2014), Joanne Shepard (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Sidney (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014), Zaya (4th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Yeah, Joan can get away with saying anything about Israel killing Palestinians but call Michelle Obama a "Tranny" and you mysteriously die a couple weeks later!!

I don't really care what her opinions on Israel and Palestine are. She doesn't even know Hamas is an Israeli creation. I do feel sorry for her plastic surgeon, who will probably be out of work. Next.

Matt
    I thought about mentioning the Michelle is a Tranny quote , but thought
    I'd leave it for someone else. The plastic surgeon quip is good ...LOL

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th September 2014), DNA (5th September 2014), Joanne Shepard (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Matt P (4th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote I do feel sorry for her plastic surgeon, who will probably be out of work. Next.
    Joan Rivers Wants A Plastic Surgeon In Her Coffin

Published on 2 Apr 2013

Joan Rivers Talks Plastic Surgery Medical Course

Published on 20 Dec 2013

For Educational Use Only - Fair Use - Joan and Melissa Rivers open up about Joan s
    14 plastic surgeries.I d rather die having plastic surgery than having knee surgery Joan says. rn

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Matt P (4th September 2014), outerheaven (4th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

A bigot - but we need outspoken bigots! Off you go lass, and hopefully when you get to see the other side (without needing to resort to inter-dimensional surgery) you will see what we are seeing now, and will send back positivity in your memory. Thanks for the fun, and NO THANKS for those who ended this. She was an icon, and was used as such.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Chip (4th September 2014), Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Matt P (4th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

I had a feeling this was going to happen to her. I hope she is resting in peace.

Very suspicious timing of her death with all of her comments -- especially about the president. This could very well be a message to those who dare speak out about our first family.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Akasha (7th September 2014), avid (4th September 2014), Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), DNA (5th September 2014), joeecho (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Matt P (4th September 2014), Sidney (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah i agree,it seems to be coincidental when she said Obama is gay and Mrs Obama is a transgender.That video went viral...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

DNA (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Sidney (5th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

We'll probably never know the truth, at least not in this density, about what really happened.

I'm inclined to believe she was taken out for the comments about Obama. Not because BO personally got mad about it, no ...

I think that BO's skeletons, like many politicians, are held over his head and used to control him. I.e., if you don't carry out our agenda, we'll disclose ____ about you to the public and destroy your career.

Therefore, any outsider that threatens BO's history/narrative/integrity, is threatening the puppet masters' control over him. Thus a threat to BO is a threat to the controllers.

And there you have it. Message sent. Stay in line, Hollywood sheep.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), joeecho (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Personally I really doubt if there's any conspiracy here, she was old and worn out, especially after 5 thousand surgeries on her face.......people get old and then they die.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), Craig (4th September 2014), Ellisa (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), PurpleLama (4th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Personally I really doubt if there's any conspiracy here, she was old and worn out, especially after 5 thousand surgeries on her face.......people get old and then they die.
    Agreed, she was 81, not that rare really. People also have a tendency to get grumpy and say things that get them into trouble when they are older.
    however the conspiracy talk over things like this sure keep the divide and conquer machine, well fueled, and oiled.
    I supose the idea that hooks people is that a liberal president has taken over the country and is removing any opposition, that creates a lot of energy to fuel false battles where the targets are the very people we need to get along with, and cooperate with to put new systems into place that bypass our self destructive institutions, like the 2 party system in America, various fundamental Religions around the globe, and most importantly systems of education that reward people for agreement with old ideas instead of encouraging people to observe for themselves, and learn how to deal with their emotions, and ultimately the spiritual forces within them.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2014), Craig (4th September 2014), DNA (5th September 2014), joeecho (4th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), SilentFeathers (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Wind (5th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    Yeah i agree,it seems to be coincidental when she said Obama is gay and Mrs Obama is a transgender.That video went viral...
    Because it's true. It is not about Obama being gay but its all about the lies....he "wouldn't " have won if his gayness went mainstream media

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), ghostrider (5th September 2014), johnf (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Yeah, Joan can get away with saying anything about Israel killing Palestinians but call Michelle Obama a "Tranny" and you mysteriously die a couple weeks later!!

Matt
    There are lots of mysterious deaths, but frankly, this is really not one of them. She was 81 undergoing a throat procedure. My grandma died under similar circumstances. It is easy to become overly conspiracy prone because, in fact, there are so many conspiracies out there. It would not have been worth it for someone to "take out" Joan Rivers.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), Ellisa (5th September 2014), johnf (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Omni (5th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I supose the idea that hooks people is that a liberal president has taken over the country and is removing any opposition, that creates a lot of energy to fuel false battles where the targets are the very people we need to get along with, and cooperate with to put new systems into place that bypass our self destructive institutions, like the 2 party system in America, various fundamental Religions around the globe, and most importantly systems of education that reward people for agreement with old ideas instead of encouraging people to observe for themselves, and learn how to deal with their emotions, and ultimately the spiritual forces within them.

John
    Eh. With all due respect, you're too quick to generalize here. If anything, I would have defined myself as "liberal" before my awakening, but even then, I considered myself too radical to be placed on any pre-defined political spectrum.

What has "hooked" me are the innumerable "coincidences" that continue to take place in our reality. I'm sure that many of them are indeed just that -- coincidences. But I am no longer married to the idea that everything is random and nothing has any causation. I will fully admit to indulging in conspiratorial fantasies here -- but I don't rule anything out of the realm of possibility.

Ultimately, Joan Rivers put forth a particular opinion that many people have about the US President. Whether or not it's true, I don't know -- but I do think it's interesting, and represents a very real, public diminishing faith in the words, actions, and appearance of our government.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), DNA (5th September 2014), johnf (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014), Zaya (5th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    Quote Posted by johnf (here)

John
    Eh. With all due respect, you're too quick to generalize here. If anything, I would have defined myself as "liberal" before my awakening, but even then, I considered myself too radical to be placed on any pre-defined political spectrum.

What has "hooked" me are the innumerable "coincidences" that continue to take place in our reality. I'm sure that many of them are indeed just that -- coincidences. But I am no longer married to the idea that everything is random and nothing has any causation. I will fully admit to indulging in conspiratorial fantasies here -- but I don't rule anything out of the realm of possibility.

Ultimately, Joan Rivers put forth a particular opinion that many people have about the US President. Whether or not it's true, I don't know -- but I do think it's interesting, and represents a very real, public diminishing faith in the words, actions, and appearance of our government.
    Well in a case like this people like us don't really know the truth, so what do we have but generalities and speculations.
    The point I was trying to make is the effect the spins and counter spins on current events have on our energy.

If there is any point I would make about liberal and conservative is that they are words used to generate extreme attitudes and emotions. That is used as a fulcrum to steer larger world events.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), outerheaven (5th September 2014), Snookie (5th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

She died two months ago. It just took this long for her body to shut-up.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Akasha (7th September 2014), avid (5th September 2014), Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), genevieve (5th September 2014), johnf (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014), silverchimes (5th September 2014), ulli (5th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Let's see here... How many Hollywood stars have suddenly passed away recently now? More than I can recall anyway...
    I think that the majority of the ones that passed, lets say in the past year or more have been pretty outspoken people, and probably gave the NWO the "finger" amongst other things... bad publicity more like it!
    Well... soon after that they were suicided, freak car accidents, drug overdosed, heart failure. There are many forms of getting rid of someone by the "cabal's set of exterminations"... Not to mention all of the countless banker deaths that went rampant as well... Think about it.
    The victims were pushed into a corner probably at some point in their careers, or blackmailed, then counter blackmailed, and then they bit back, and the 1% pukes said " Oh sh!t, we gotta rid of them quick before they bring our house of cards down!" You don't think that these celebrities know a little somethin' somethin', about these illuminati folk, from rubbing elbows with the 1%? You betcha they do, just like the "Goodfellas"said, "You get outta line... ...ya get whacked..."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Just now saw this on the Veterans Today site....
    Ouch!!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...l-joan-rivers/

Did the God of Abraham Kill Joan Rivers?
    Thursday, September 4th, 2014 | Posted by Gordon Duff
    Did the God of Abraham Kill Joan Rivers?

If Only We Could Be Sure…

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Infowars, Alex Jones and the fiendish monstrosities of the “entertainment industry” mourn the death of that evil bitch, Joan Rivers. Before slipping into a coma, a life lived far too long, she advocated the slaughter of Palestinian children, claimed the first lady of the United States was a transsexual and accused President Obama of being as gay as his predecessor.

Rivers was a monster, our biggest concern at this time is to make sure she is still dead.

Her talent, for those who have seen her stage performance in Las Vegas is smut and fart jokes. At her best, she was boorish, tasteless and vile.

She got worse. She became a hate ridden monster, a freakish Zionist advocate of mass murder, a purveyor of continual lies, smears, filth and depravity. Everything wrong about Hollywood or being Jewish is what Rivers represents.

I am ashamed she was an American. I am ashamed of those who failed to stand against her and the powerful lobby that supported her.

So many decent people die all the time. So many of them were Jewish including Robin Williams, subject to continual smears. He was worth a thousand “Joan Rivers.” Robin Williams was a flawed human being, an American, an addict, hilarious, a man who cared about people, a Jew sometimes, a human being all the time.

Alex Jones says President Obama had Rivers assassinated. If only it were true.

What Robin Williams wasn’t is whatever Joan Rivers was, who will be mourned, cried over and lied about. Burn in hell Joan.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Akasha (7th September 2014), Cidersomerset (5th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    Because it's true. It is not about Obama being gay but its all about the lies....he "wouldn't " have won if his gayness went mainstream media
    the controllers send a message ... went looking for an illuminate symbol or number and found Ms Rivers was born in 19(33) ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 5th September 2014 at 04:54.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

"I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware." Joan Rivers.

I was no fan because I always felt that the caricature part outweighed the funny part.
    Plus, bitching as a profession will never raise her nor the public's consciousness.

But Gordon Duff 's comment is no better, and he is not even being funny.
    WTF.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

linksplatinum (5th September 2014), Zaya (5th September 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote In a statement later provided to TMZ, Rivers claimed she was “totally taken out of
    context.
    How can her words be taken out of context. Her words in the video were pretty clear.
    She was probably taken out by her own kind for hindering the deception on the world.

Btw she was never funny imo...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Akasha (7th September 2014), linksplatinum (5th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast