+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newly Discovered Asteroid '2014 RC' to Pass Between Earth, Moon On September 7th!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Newly Discovered Asteroid '2014 RC' to Pass Between Earth, Moon On September 7th!

"Published on 4 Sep 2014
    http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
    A newly discovered asteroid will buzz Earth this weekend.

At closest approach Sunday, the 60-foot rock will pass a safe 25,000 miles over New Zealand. That's about one-tenth the distance between here and the moon. It's also beyond the orbit of our highest communication and weather satellites.

NASA says this latest near-Earth asteroid — called 2014 RC (R-C) — poses no threat to either the home planet or orbiting spacecraft. A space rock of about the same size blasted through the atmosphere over Russia's Ural Mountains in 2013, causing considerable damage.

Astronomers in Arizona detected 2014 RC the night of Aug. 31"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Star Tsar (5th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Newly Discovered Asteroid '2014 RC' to Pass Between Earth, Moon On September 7th!

Is it me, of does that circular black spot surrounded by asteroidal traffic and congestion, look like a "black hole?? Googlesky was blocking parts of the night sky and I think this thing looks just like a black hole and it's in the vacinity of earth's orbit. Serious folks, is that a black hole?

At 1:15, its a great capture of it. I've been trying to find out what this was, but not a peep. Is there a universal orbit of the black hole that comes around every 36,597 years?
    That surely would be a secret the elites would keep, as they escaped in secret space craft to another planet. They are probably sucking all the lakes and potable water for transfer on the Mars mission already.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 5th September 2014 at 10:42.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Newly Discovered Asteroid '2014 RC' to Pass Between Earth, Moon On September 7th!

25,000 miles seems awefully close to me. Something seems off about this imo.

+ Reply to Thread