+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

1. Link to Post #121
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    2 suns
    Sorry, my belief is that there is only 1 sun in our solar system and this is the sun I see everyday. I don't deny the pictures, the pictures are what they are but I deny the 2 suns, because there is only one. I don't care if one believe there are 5 or 6 suns, it's his right to believe that, anyone can believe there are as many suns as they want. Personally, I believe there is only one sun and I'm happy this way.

Edit: maybe some people with binocular diplopia (double vision) can see 2 suns and from their point of view, it's absolutely normal...

Last edited by Atlas; 24th September 2014 at 15:11.

2. Link to Post #122
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Yup. I mean no offence but Daphne, please stop. Everything you posted is simply normal behaviour of the sun when photographed. Lens flares and colour refractions... standard stuff.

Your posts, and again I mean no offence, are reminiscent of people seeing Jesus in a slice of toast.

3. Link to Post #123
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    obvious planted disinformation
    Agreed. Lies and fabrications... are they retarded or what ? (not pointing at anyone on this forum but asking about the general pro-chemtrail public) if not, what's their agenda ?
    Thanks for pointing out that you're not pointing at me. Much love.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    2 suns
    Sorry, my belief is that there is only 1 sun in our solar system and this is the sun I see everyday. I don't deny the pictures, the pictures are what they are but I deny the 2 suns, because there is only one. I don't care if one believe there are 5 or 6 suns, it's his right to believe that, anyone can believe there are as many suns as they want. Personally, I believe there is only one sun and I'm happy this way.

Edit: maybe some people with binocular diplopia (double vision) can see 2 suns and from their point of view, it's absolutely normal...

It is your right to disbelieve the evidence. But I think you ought to just stop pointing out how crazy it is cause I disagree and will keep posting anything that relates to,the Planet X topic of,this thread. Much love <3

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

I'm trying to ignore the distractions here. I'm posting these elsewhere as well. But here are 2 more. Nothing in the first but a particular repeating shape. The phot shows a blue sphere within one of the cloud rings. The thing is big and clear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	960.7 KB
ID:	27356   Click image for larger version

Views:	87
Size:	989.9 KB
ID:	27357  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Daphne; 24th September 2014 at 17:16.

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Yup. I mean no offence but Daphne, please stop. Everything you posted is simply normal behaviour of the sun when photographed. Lens flares and colour refractions... standard stuff.

Your posts, and again I mean no offence, are reminiscent of people seeing Jesus in a slice of toast.
    I work with people who see Jesus in a slice of toast. I am a psychotherapist educated at Smith college and U Conn. I know at my credentials don't insure that I am sane. But I seriously don't understand your plea that I stop posting about Planet X on a Planet X thread. I don't see everyone ripening over to the contactee boards and doing the same.
    This is a very important topic. If You think I see Jesus in a slice of bread, good for you. But I'm not replying to any more of these attempts to insult my intelligence or sanity. Much love!

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

in these pictures unlike the other one are taken outside instead of behind a screen.
    you can clearly see the progression of the sun and 1 or 2 additional objects.

in the one with 2 suns and one object (3) you can see how as the bottom sun is going down that the 4th yet unseen object is emerging (so to speak) from the top of the bottom sun.
    Thought this thread was about Planet X and not chemtrails. How could anyone deny these pictures?
    My opinion is the chemtrails serve many purposes. Started out as weather manipulation, and in the process, they discovered other uses such as haarp as an energy weapon, replacing the broken atmosphere that was the result of many years of wars and nuclear testing g(haarp I'm sure did not help that either) people started getting g mysterious illnesses in epidemic proportions, such as respiratory,morgellons, Alzheimer's, which in turn fill the pockets of big pharma, and more. Martianization is one I have not heard before, but hey, these days anything is possible. And then of course, IF there is a celestial body or group of bodies hanging around and getting into our visual space, and in believe there is strong evidence of that, then the aerosol program would certainly have another convenient purpose.

I do not expect everyone to believe what I believe, but even people in my life that were major skeptics 3 years ago now see and understand the horrors that are happening in our sky.
    I also feel some countries have actually outlawed this practice, or simply don't have use for it.
    But I have been watching the sky for 8 years, and I am heartbroken that the sky is now WHITE most days. If I am lucky, one day a month I might get to we a partial sunset at best. You can give me every excuse. Why you think they are contrails, and you are wasting your breath.
    As for the two sun phenomenon, I don't know if I can call it another sun, but there is something that I have seen with my eyes, not via any lens,camera or window, but something resembling the sun, only much smaller, that. I have witnessed for the first time, and I am a baby boomer. So yea, I have been around long enough to have a few decades of outdoor living g experience to compare it to. And it is my opinion that they utilize cloud manufacturing capabilities to hide it.
    That does not mean I think its going to hit us or necessarily cause an ELE.
    I know what I have seen twice so far. And if I was not incredibly chronically sick, I would be out every day collecting evidence. I simply don't have that luxury right now.. Since I do not have a computer, I truthfully can't fairly judge Daphne's photos. My phone is too small, my eyes are bad, and I cannot see anything. But I do understand what it is like to see something, that you know was there, and you also know it is an u comfortable place to be. We have many military people that came forward with stories of hundreds and thousands greys (among others) living underground on earth. Seriously, and look at simon. They can't all be lying. Why is it so easy for the "proof" police to demand scientific facts, from an establishment that has a hundred years of lies and deceit under their belt.
    If Daphne saw something that warranted her getting g out her camera and trying to get evidence, well she is doing more than most of the people sitting g around d throwing judgement. Just be cause we don't see it does not mean it isn't there. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

PS.....Did someone steal my toast.
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th September 2014 at 17:38.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

citsym (25th September 2014), Daphne (24th September 2014), sheme (24th September 2014)

8. Link to Post #127
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

[...] will keep posting anything that relates to,the Planet X topic of,this thread. Much love <3
    Please do so. There are a lot of people interested in Planet X (including myself).
    --------------

WISE survey finds thousands of new stars, but no 'Planet X'

After searching hundreds of millions of objects across our sky, NASA's Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) has turned up no evidence of the hypothesized celestial body in our solar system commonly dubbed "Planet X."

[...] Despite the large number of new solar neighbors found by WISE, "Planet X" did not show up.

[...] Other theories based on irregular comet orbits had also postulated a Planet X-type body. The new WISE study now argues against these theories as well.

Source: http://phys.org/news/2014-03-wise-su...rs-planet.html

9. Link to Post #128
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7E-SxbhvA

Project Camalot interview with Bob Dean start 55 mins in- information about Planet X is shared.

10. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    in these pictures unlike the other one are taken outside instead of behind a screen.

in the one with 2 suns and one object (3) you can see how as the bottom sun is going down that the 4th yet unseen object is emerging (so to speak) from the top of the bottom sun.
    Thought this thread was about Planet X and not chemtrails. How could anyone deny these pictures?
    My opinion is the chemtrails serve many purposes. Started out as weather manipulation, and in the process, they discovered other uses such as haarp as an energy weapon, replacing the broken atmosphere that was the result of many years of wars and nuclear testing g(haarp I'm sure did not help that either) people started getting g mysterious illnesses in epidemic proportions, such as respiratory,morgellons, Alzheimer's, which in turn fill the pockets of big pharma, and more. Martianization is one I have not heard before, but hey, these days anything is possible. And then of course, IF there is a celestial body or group of bodies hanging around and getting into our visual space, and in believe there is strong evidence of that, then the aerosol program would certainly have another convenient purpose.

I do not expect everyone to believe what I believe, but even people in my life that were major skeptics 3 years ago now see and understand the horrors that are happening in our sky.
    I also feel some countries have actually outlawed this practice, or simply don't have use for it.
    But I have been watching the sky for 8 years, and I am heartbroken that the sky is now WHITE most days. If I am lucky, one day a month I might get to we a partial sunset at best. You can give me every excuse. Why you think they are contrails, and you are wasting your breath.
    As for the two sun phenomenon, I don't know if I can call it another sun, but there is something that I have seen with my eyes, not via any lens,camera or window, but something resembling the sun, only much smaller, that. I have witnessed for the first time, and I am a baby boomer. So yea, I have been around long enough to have a few decades of outdoor living g experience to compare it to. And it is my opinion that they utilize cloud manufacturing capabilities to hide it.
    I know what I have seen twice so far. And if I was not incredibly chronically sick, I would be out every day collecting evidence. I simply don't have that luxury right now.. Since I do not have a computer, I truthfully can't fairly judge Daphne's photos. My phone is too small, my eyes are bad, and I cannot see anything. But I do understand what it is like to see something, that you know was there, and you also know it is an u comfortable place to be. We have many military people that came forward with stories of hundreds and thousands greys (among others) living underground on earth. Seriously, and look at simon. They can't all be lying. Why is it so easy for the "proof" police to demand scientific facts, from an establishment that has a hundred years of lies and deceit under their belt.
    If Daphne saw something that warranted her getting g out her camera and trying to get evidence, well she is doing more than most of the people sitting g around d throwing judgement. Just be cause we don't see it does not mean it isn't there. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Yes Sidney,
    I'm hoarding all the Jesus! Mary and Joseph toast at my house! Come on over!

11. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

I did some embossing so people can see the distinct 2 "sun" in the reflection.
    Edited to add that you can see the sun rays going out to the side of BOTH spheres.
    Attached Images  

12. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Changed the exposure on the second sun from the video and got this wild image. Has anyone seen the sun look like this color in any image anywhere?
    Much love,
    The toast lady <3

Views:	110
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	27360  

13. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Yes Sidney,
    I'm hoarding all the Jesus! Mary and Joseph toast at my house! Come on over!
    So, I always pay attention. To TV commercials, and the subliminal that are in them. In 07 thru current, major chemtrail sub's, but the chemtrail ones tapered off, then lots of moving lights,UFO type sub's, this yeaar they have adopted the planet cluster/ circles etc. Little circles near a big one, like a small orb next to a sun.
    Just now, there is a subliminal on a commercial, not even sure for what, but it looks ALOT like your blue kachiña picture. Lots of lens flares how's er. Look like a blue orb, so I just need to say that for the record, but most of the blue dot type lens flares have kind of a winged appearance. Yours does not. I actually dug out my magnifying glass to look at your photos. (See what you all have to look forward to when you vet old,lol )
    The purpose of the subliminal, for those that do not know, is to trick or condition your mind into thinking certain things are part of normal life. In other words, they have brainwashed people, so when you see mass chemtrail tic tac toe and Xs and lines, and dashes, you simply don't notice, because your brain has already seen it a hundred times. Conditioned.

So, when I saw this glowing blue "kachina" on the commercial, I thought, omg, it looks EXACTLY like Daphne's picture, and I was sitting there at the time with the silly magnifier. So, anyway, I will post it or send it to someone who can post it. Its pretty exciting really, synchronicity.
    PS. Stupid word correct is messing up my spelling. I do know the English Language and how to spell. Ugghh, driving me up a wall. So sorry for all the stupid misspells
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th September 2014 at 21:04.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Daphne (24th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

about 15 minutes ago I went out and shot these 2 among others. Pretty cool that white blob sticking out of the sun. and the colorful spheres which could be lens flare, but not for sure.

Name:	DSC01654.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	740.0 KB
ID:	27369   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01655.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	27368  

16. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Changed the exposure on the second sun from the video and got this wild image. Has anyone seen the sun look like this color in any image anywhere?
    Much love,
    The toast lady <3
    That is a stunning picture. I would be inclined to blow it up and frame it. I have no way of knowng what are lens flares and what are not. You. Need someone with some expertise to dissect it.
    So the kachina I am referring to is the second pic in post 124 of this thread. It could very well be a lens flare,but it might not be. One way to tell is to take two pics one after the other. In the second, put a finger or something over the sun. So just the anomaly is showing. If its a flare, it won't be there when the sun is covered. If its still there, then there is most likely something to talk about.

17. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Much love,
    The toast lady <3
    That is a stunning picture. I would be inclined to blow it up and frame it. I have no way of knowng what are lens flares and what are not. You. Need someone with some expertise to dissect it.
    So the kachina I am referring to is the second pic in post 124 of this thread. It could very well be a lens flare,but it might not be. One way to tell is to take two pics one after the other. In the second, put a finger or something over the sun. So just the anomaly is showing. If its a flare, it won't be there when the sun is covered. If its still there, then there is most likely something to talk about.
    Here is Sidney's subliminal picture. I want to add that not only the small blue dot of the blue kachina is a subliminal, but the clouds which form with all these dark "blob" areas along their length with V shapes are part of what I am seeing in the sky every day. Thanks for finding this Sidney, and yes in post 124 the blue kachina is hidden in the folds of the cloud.

Views:	103
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	27370  

18. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Daphne;880839]Changed the exposure on the second sun from the video and got this wild image. Has anyone seen the sun look like this color in any image anywhere?
    Much love,
    The toast lady

I hope that someone here with some legitimate photographic expertise can offer to take a look. I am not qualified.

But, IMO, the do not just put this stuff in the commercials to be creative. That was some weird synchronicity to see that, at that time. I think it was on the cw channel, right after Mr. Ed. Yes, I was watching Mr. Ed. I'm sorry, but talking animals...... Almost ranks up there with holy toast.
    Last edited by Sidney; 28th September 2014 at 21:50.

19. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Presumably you can't read this Daphne because you have blocked me, but just in case...

Yes, it is a stunning picture, but it's not showing anything other than lens flare.

I'm with MorningFox now. Please stop. Do we need any more pictures like this? You've also posted some of them on another thread.

Those of us you call your 'distractions', (and there maybe also others watching) have probably seen enough, until you can show us something truly unusual.

Thank you.

Nick

20. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Here is an interesting video, I had not seen before, if I can get it copied in the post correctly.
    Its eight min. Long . and st around the 5:45 mark there is something that ,,,well, I don't know what to think. Could be photo shopped I guess, but its food for thought at the very least. I think it came out a year ago or so
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th September 2014 at 22:28.

21. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Presumably you can't read this Daphne because you have blocked me, but just in case...

Yes, it is a stunning picture, but it's not showing anything other than lens flare.

I'm with MorningFox now. Please stop. Do we need any more pictures like this? You've also posted some of them on another thread.

Those of us you call your 'distractions', (and there maybe also others watching) have probably seen enough, until you can show us something truly unusual.

Thank you.

Nick
    Back up sunshine! I am enjoying the post's, so please continue Daphne. If you don't want to see any more pictures, Nick, feel free to not read this thread.

Please be reminded of this "private party" the Avalon forum, where we are admonished to:
    The Avalon forum:
    - Is committed to the learning of all, and to creating and sustaining an environment in which everyone can express themselves freely and safely, and make nurturing and positive connections with one another.

Thanks
    Alex
    It's suddenly becoming clearer and clearer...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Post:

Daphne (25th September 2014), Sidney (25th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by citsym (here)

Thank you.

Nick
    Back up sunshine! I am enjoying the post's, so please continue Daphne. If you don't want to see any more pictures, Nick, feel free to not read this thread.

Please be reminded of this "private party" the Avalon forum, where we are admonished to:
    The Avalon forum:
    - Is committed to the learning of all, and to creating and sustaining an environment in which everyone can express themselves freely and safely, and make nurturing and positive connections with one another.

Thanks
    Alex
    Jolly good Alex. And thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast