+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Folks here want to believe that there really is a planet/star/object out in space that is only visible in very localised areas to certain people with cameras.
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    I think it's just an optical effect, nothing more.
    Nick and buares ... while it happens that I am personally far closer to your views than I am to the main view on this thread, I also do what I can to provide space on this forum for various views. May I recommend that if you would like to continue to present your views on this topic, that you do so on a separate thread, perhaps linked to from a post on this thread?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), Billy (2nd October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014), Nick Matkin (1st October 2014), sheme (1st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Thank you for your wisdom Paul, blessed are the peace makers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8m0vnS-99o Don Adams interviews a NASA insider.

Some more information from the same insider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_o4VMjsd0

" we wont get to see it in the sky until it is upon us" quote from above.
    Last edited by sheme; 1st October 2014 at 10:51.

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_...ty_experiments

A 9th grader I know told me about how her social studies teacher started class with this experiment. He sent one student to,the office to retrieve something, informed the other students and true to the Asch conformity experiment, that girl agreed with the deliberate lies by the other students.

I went to a unschool open education 1960s hippie school where I didn't learn to conform. I am so unbelievably grateful for this!

The point is. Trust yourself and your perceptions with Planet X.

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

It is 8.40PM here unusual brightness to the night sky in the west it is a first quarter Moon but looks like a full moon shrouded in white out sky- I wonder what is causing this? can my friends in US take a look to their South Western sky tonight and compare?

6. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

I've been noticing unusual brightness at night too sheme. 2 nights ago I was awakened by light coming in my skylight at 2:15 AM. I went outside and my eastern sky looked bright with barely a moon. Very unusual here. I will look at 8:40 here, the sky is heavily clouded now though.

7. Link to Post #186
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Planet X wanderers, may I suggest you take a look at this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...r-solar-system

8. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Buares ? Did you read the thread you have recommended? It would appear this thread a poor example if you are trying to prove something other than the generally held insider view. The coming of this solar system and all it's debris is the reason for the underground cities- the callus destruction of nations in war- the poisoning of our Mother Earth, and the very water we drink and the air we breath.
    All designed to make it as hard as possible for humanity to survive this up and coming catastrophe and it's after effects. It is my understanding there are lifeforms on this Earth that don't want any of us to survive- above or below ground, that is the intention of our enemy. The alight (Without light) friends of our enemy will be put to death by humanities enemy no matter what they think their reward will be- it will be death and difficulty of an immense nature for many lifetimes to come.

9. Link to Post #188
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Buares ? Did you read the thread you have recommended?
    Of course I read the thread, didn't you read my 3 posts (#14, #15 and #16) ?

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    From Wikipedia :

While its mission did not involve a search for Planet X, the IRAS space observatory made headlines briefly in 1983 due to an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this Solar System".[34]

Further analysis revealed that of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "interstellar cirrus"; none were found to be Solar System bodies.[35]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[34] Thomas O'Toole (1983-12-30). "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered". Washington Post. p. A1. Archived from the original on 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2008-01-28.

[35] J. R. Houck, D. P. Schneider, D. E. Danielson et al. (1985). "Unidentified IRAS sources: Ultra-High Luminosity Galaxies". The Astrophysical Journal 290: 5–8. Bibcode:1985ApJ...290L...5H. doi:10.1086/184431.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (2nd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Very cool video shows a go pro camera attached to a balloon gets up to over 50,000 feet and i took a couple of stills of the few glimpses toward the sun and found these interesting objects which I have barely edited. Any thoughts? What's the pink thing behind the sun?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0359.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	27473   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0357.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	27474  

12. Link to Post #190
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

More lens flares and light refraction, like every other photo you have posted.

Go and aim your camera directly at a light bulb and have a look at the results, do you think there is a planet hiding behind your lamp? Sorry but it's getting ridiculous now.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 3rd October 2014 at 12:24.

13. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

It took me quite a lot of time to grow past PX back in the early days of 2003,
    the whole literature from Zecharia Sitchin to the ZetaTalk live irc, what excitement...
    who knows how many lens flare i took for real, for what secretly i wanted to see
    how many webcam sunrises, how many nights staring the sky for the alleged passage
    and the following disillusionment as years passing and nothing actually was taking place
    but something did
    maturity took place, discernment happened, overgrow of my own projections happened
    and the lies helped a lot, perhaps that's the real reason behind all disinfo.
    But i had to go through all of it, i had to step on every trap on the way and eat the mud
    of many puddles stumbled upon and i don't think i would have really learn anything otherwise.

Perhaps there is a PX, perhaps there was one, or there will be
    and certainly isn't in those pics but what if there there is not one ?
    am i ready for this ?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), Hervé (3rd October 2014), sheme (3rd October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014), ZenBaller (3rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Photos seem to have dried up. Has someone had another word...?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th October 2014 at 16:27.

16. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is no Nibiru or second Sun or a rogue planet......

Pay attention to the incoming asteroids.....

That is our main concern as a people on this world

17. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This is a recent coast program regarding Planet x. I don't know how much we can believe since IMO coast is heavily censored, but its an interesting listen.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #195
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

This video was made by a resident of San Vicente beach on the coast of the state of São Paulo. At sunrise you can see an object (the author of the video called Elenin) the right of the sun (brighter) briefly.

In the comments to that video, another resident of the same place says he sees this phenomenon almost everyday when going to work.

I bring this video to the analysis of forum friends

20. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think everyone can believe anything they want, but ask yourself one question. If it is being captured by a webcam and cheap snapshot and mobile phone cameras, wouldn't anyone with any kind of telescope and a solar filter on it to be able to see it? Seriously, IF there is anything coming to us, then it will not be visible to anyone or any type of camera. Lens flares don't count. Otherwice it would be even on MSM. You would be surprised how many amateur telescopes and cameras are scanning the visible sky every night. Literally thousands.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), Nick Matkin (10th November 2014), Operator (10th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by McMaster (here)
    I think everyone can believe anything they want, but ask yourself one question. If it is being captured by a webcam and cheap snapshot and mobile phone cameras, wouldn't anyone with any kind of telescope and a solar filter on it to be able to see it? Seriously, IF there is anything coming to us, then it will not be visible to anyone or any type of camera. Lens flares don't count. Otherwice it would be even on MSM. You would be surprised how many amateur telescopes and cameras are scanning the visible sky every night. Literally thousands.
    I and others completely agree with you. Nevertheless no amount of stating the obvious stops these posts from appearing.

They're posted with good intentions, but perhaps not that many people have any idea about astronomy, basic celestial mechanics (like how come an object probably millions of miles away is only visible from one location) or the fact that it's not just NASA that watch the sky, but also thousands of amateur astronomers across the world.

Nick

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (10th November 2014), DeDukshyn (4th January 2015), Operator (10th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #198
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

I and others completely agree with you. Nevertheless no amount of stating the obvious stops these posts from appearing.

They're posted with good intentions, but perhaps not that many people have any idea about astronomy, basic celestial mechanics (like how come an object probably millions of miles away is only visible from one location) or the fact that it's not just NASA that watch the sky, but also thousands of amateur astronomers across the world.

Nick
    I read the thread a bit more carefully after posting and noticed that what I was saying had been said many times already. I have taken these photos myself, where there is a "second"sun, and honestly wanted it to be so at the time, but simple repeat and study of the pictures revealed to me, that it is only camera optics that do the trick.

org1 by McMastered, on Flickr

org2 by McMastered, on Flickr

zoom1 by McMastered, on Flickr

zoom2 by McMastered, on Flickr

And if you zoom in on the sun, and compare the cloud over the Sun to the clouds over the "second sun" they are identical. I confirmed this by taking other pics of the sun different time. These photos I took in 2009.
    Last edited by McMaster; 10th November 2014 at 19:51.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10