+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 times in 695 posts

Default Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

I found this article intriguing and a fascinating read. For me a peak into an old rabbit hole with a new twist . Haven't seen it posted so wanted to share for the keen insight everyone gives.
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=5462

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

4evrneo (26th September 2014), Alpha (6th September 2014), angelfire (6th September 2014), Billy (6th September 2014), justntime2learn (1st October 2014), korgh (18th September 2014), Mike Gorman (21st September 2014), sheme (24th September 2014), vano915 (7th September 2014), vmk22 (17th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,258 times in 1,397 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Story was posted on 14 May. Why can I not see it yet with my telescope?

Nick

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Alan (1st October 2014), Atlas (18th September 2014), Hervé (6th September 2014), panopticon (9th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,332 times in 4,480 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Thank you Jerry, I enjoyed reading this interesting article. I was heartened to see the appearances of the Bosnian Mother Mary mentioned. I spent some years in her presence all through the 80's and early 90's. She had some very interesting things to share. One information source to closely watch over the next few years i say.

Peace.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

sheme (24th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've been thinking about this for the last few days. I have taken a few pictures at various times of the day and see lots of weird things. But I am not an expert on Lens flares etc.
    in this video the cameras at the South Pole show very interesting images that are compelling.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I suspect the above video is just a practical joke. It mixes lens flares, biblical quotations, SOHO images and bits of video from an Antarctic base.

There's no coherent science. One section does not link to the next - it's just a mash-up of 'stuff'. And to think all these things wouldn't be reported by amateur astronomers the world over (but are big and bright enough to appear on basic web cams) is a silly idea. If it's visible on a web cam in Antarctica, it would be visible over much of the southern hemisphere.

Remember, thousands of amateur scientists all over the world are measuring and observing all this stuff. It's just not going to sneak past them - honestly.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 6th September 2014 at 13:24.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (2nd October 2014), Atlas (18th September 2014), Corncrake (6th September 2014), panopticon (9th September 2014), StandingWave (9th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,758 times in 8,858 posts

this South Pole pics were all over the net a few years ago, 2010-11 I think, because Nibiru was to hit us. Guess what...............

Placed in the hoax section.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (18th September 2014), Corncrake (6th September 2014), Nick Matkin (6th September 2014), panopticon (9th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (20th September 2014), Referee (24th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

But it KEEPS coming up. Just a bit of thought would suggest - to all but the most inexperienced amongst us - that the 'facts' don't make any sense. Surely anyone reading/watching this stuff would think: "Wow, that's big, should be visible through binoculars. Why isn't anyone saying anything?"

But no, apparently they seem to think there's one big cover-up...

Nick

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), Corncrake (6th September 2014), Flash (6th September 2014), panopticon (9th September 2014), StandingWave (9th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

Never mind about planet X , April 2029 the red meteor , that's our next cosmic hurdle ... foretold by Gabriel , Enoch ,and Edward Meier an asteroid impacting earth between the North Sea and the Black Sea causing a tear in the ocean floor , and a tidal wave that will cost many lives , science has confirmed it's existence in the last year , they even say around April 2029 , they named it Apophis ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Planet X still going strong out there with video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqtc8g-f8ys

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

betoobig (29th September 2014), birddog (8th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Planet X still going strong out there with video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqtc8g-f8ys
    "Man discovers clouds in sky, creates mass panic!"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2014), betoobig (29th September 2014), Nick Matkin (9th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

All i see are chemtrails in that video.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

betoobig (29th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    this South Pole pics were all over the net a few years ago, 2010-11 I think, because Nibiru was to hit us. Guess what...............

Placed in the hoax section.
    Just for the sake of argument, let's say there was a large planetary body in an orbit that came at an odd angle to the rest of the system, when it passed it would exert forces such as we may be already seeing. Earth changes, polar vortex, Sun changes, UV index crazy, volcanos and earthquakes, sinkholes, etc. I know exactly zero about how it would work but it could explain many weird things going on. Chemtrails could be to cover up evidence in the sky, the government shutdown last year could be about it being unclear what year it was due to pass. FEMA coffins, martial law attempts, gun confiscation, underground bunkers. The Bill Gates supported super duper seed storage vault (Ark).

I took a couple pictures over the last week of the sun at different times. I sent one to the poleshift.ning site and the moderator said I had captured part of the group of planets, moons etc in the shot.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This video doesn't prove anything, but it's short and cool.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,111 times in 15,477 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2014), Jean-Marie (9th September 2014), panopticon (9th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (20th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,989 times in 2,304 posts

Some of the Antarctica footage (from the Neumayer Station) was discussed earlier here.

Yesterday a similar event occurred:

It is lens flare and high powered spotlights (sometimes in conjunction with moon or sun rise).

View latest webcam video (from the last 24 hours) here:
    http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/livemovieW.html

Pictures etc accessible here:
    http://www.awi.de/en/infrastructure/...tation/webcam/

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I have been taking pictures and watching videos. I have seen some very weird stuff in my pictures. I'm not a photographer so I don't really know what I'm looking at, but this video shows how the planets are cloaked by the cloud formations that really are a reaction of the iron oxides and look very much like clouds but they are the same shapes every day. They have dark areas often, especially toward sunset when the clouds look very black from about 3:30 pm to 7 when is the approximate time of sunset. The clouds often look flat like plateaus. Also, it seems like some of the objects may be in a different light spectrum I have read, and thus are only seen in their displacement of the "clouds".

Think about how the Native Americans upon seeing ships of the invaders on the horizon could NOT register them in their awareness because essentially they didn't have them in their "database" as a possibility. I watched this fellow's videos a couple of times thinking he was nuts. Then I started noticing some of what he talks about.

There have been lots of chemtrails almost daily, but I built and put a Cloudbuster in my backyard and up it's been drastically different and better since I did that. My husband is worried about my fascination with this. He doesn't get it, so sometimes I feel a wee bit crazy. Have a look at the videos and tell me if you agree.

For over a year I have been registering weirdnesses in the sky in the back of my mind. Tiny wispy clouds near the sun at the same time in the morning, strange dark areas of clouds. Some clouds in the sky going one direction, while clouds of a very different appearance look like they are traveling a different direction. It seems like they circle the sun all day. Look at the weird geometric shapes in the sky that form between the "cloud-like" stuff. Squares, triangles. Rectangles. It's because they orbit with galaxy-like arms that seem to change direction as they orbit and form geometric shapes.

It is getting easier to see. I have photographed objects that look like the blue kachina that light up in a crazy bizarre blue color and objects that look like the sun, but are much dimmer.

I think I must figure out how to post my photos here for your perusal and analysis.
    Thanks for reading

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here are some photos mostly from yesterday.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1385
Size:  37.2 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	639.5 KB
ID:	27236Click image for larger version

Views:	184
Size:	680.3 KB
ID:	27237Click image for larger version

Views:	178
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	27238Click image for larger version

Views:	186
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	27239

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The "bird" possibly winged disk image I embossed to show large planetary shapes within the "clouds". The other is the sun with the early morning orbiting wispy "clouds". When enlarged you see red coloring and what appears to be different debris and possibly orbiting bodies.

Click image for larger version

Views:	231
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	27240Click image for larger version

Views:	198
Size:	485.4 KB
ID:	27241Click image for larger version

Views:	193
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	27242

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  2.4 KBClick image for larger version

Views:	173
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	27244Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  11.6 KB

A few more. Why are the wispy clouds orange and red?

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,710 times in 3,382 posts

Interesting synergy here!

I've noticed the spectral coloring!

But what I would like to add here is an observation from the other day!

While observing yet more Chem-trails I wondered why one thick one had sudden gaps init? Did the plane (Craft) suddenly stop spraying or change tanks or was it an atmospheric change!
    Well I studded the gap areas and realized that they were actually caused by 2 roundish/oval shaped clouds! these 2 clouds where vertically the same color of the sky so didn't show up until the Chem-Trails went through and or behind them!

So the 2 cloud like areas (Might have been something other than cloud!) where actually acting like masks! there positions given away by the chem-trails!

There could have been anything sitting in or the other side of those two cloud like areas, I/we would be non the wiser!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (29th September 2014), Daphne (17th September 2014), Sidney (17th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast