+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,237 times in 1,392 posts

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Quote I left before the sky was at all dark (barely twilight) but if the top of the sun goes under the horizon, isn't it supposed to get pretty dark within a few minutes?
    The time between the sun actually dipping below the horizon and how long it takes to get dark depends upon your latitude (about 15mins on the equator - I've timed it, but the data is freely available) to never very north or south during summer when the sun never sets.

Assuming you are at mid latitudes, it still depends a bit on time of year, but what has most effect is the amount of cloud and/or dust in the air. In very overcast weather it starts to get dark even before sunset.

Sunset times are predictable for any location, there are tables printed decades ago for any location or time in the future - they are still accurate. Nevertheless there are silly claims all over the web that in this or that location the sun has moved beyond its 'normal' position - as if somehow a location can have its own 'local sunset'!

So obviously the timings from sunset to total darkness (however you measure that) can vary from day to day. You have surely noticed this?

Perhaps it would be helpful to re-read the suggestions thoughtfully provided for you already by various forum members in this thread.

Nick

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Planet X Confirmed By Carlos Muñoz Ferrada; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveals A Comet-Planet

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote I left before the sky was at all dark (barely twilight) but if the top of the sun goes under the horizon, isn't it supposed to get pretty dark within a few minutes?
    The time between the sun actually dipping below the horizon and how long it takes to get dark depends upon your latitude (about 15mins on the equator - I've timed it, but the data is freely available) to never very north or south during summer when the sun never sets.

Assuming you are at mid latitudes, it still depends a bit on time of year, but what has most effect is the amount of cloud and/or dust in the air. In very overcast weather it starts to get dark even before sunset.

Sunset times are predictable for any location, there are tables printed decades ago for any location or time in the future - they are still accurate. Nevertheless there are silly claims all over the web that in this or that location the sun has moved beyond its 'normal' position - as if somehow a location can have its own 'local sunset'!

So obviously the timings from sunset to total darkness (however you measure that) can vary from day to day. You have surely noticed this?

Perhaps it would be helpful to re-read the suggestions thoughtfully provided for you already by various forum members in this thread.

Nick
    I'm not looking to change my mind on this Nick. I know that I am seeing some freaky stuff. And I'm not tripping. I'm a pretty intelligent and well read person and am not inclined to be irrational. I investigate what I am interested in extensively.

The sunrise or sunset variations have to do with both an earth wobble due the magnetic pull of the nibiru system coming through our neck of the woods and it is erratic. Have you heard how the planets are changing in our solar system? Confirmed by Lamestream media for whatever that is worth. Why? It is possible that something moving through is affecting all the planets. I'm not talking about zetas here. I'm talking about strange signs in the sky. To understand what I'm saying Nick perhaps You should watch multiple hours of videos on nibiru and Planet X and read tons, but Way more important than that my friend, is spending a lot of time just watching the sky. We don't do that much anymore in our world. If you do, then sorry for the presumption but I think anyone would see it if they did. After a little while, with a little help from me or others who have gone before you would know exactly what I am talking about.

It's a spiritual evolutionary process I think and I am excited to be a witness to this beautiful cosmological event. They are ****ing up the skies with the chemtrails to hide it. They can't hide it forever.

I'm beginning to think that there are different realities going on here now or something. Now, Writing that down sounds weird to me, but I am learning to really trust my own inner compass and ignore what doesn't resonate.

So feel free to take or leave what I have to say.
    Daphne
    Last edited by Daphne; 21st September 2014 at 00:30.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,766 times in 929 posts

Story was posted on 14 May. Why can I not see it yet with my telescope?

Nick
    There is mention of only being able to see it in the Infrared -possible reason...I don't know but the old latin science prognosticator has a good track record

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,036 times in 15,475 posts

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    [...]
    The sunrise or sunset variations have to do with both an earth wobble due the magnetic pull of the nibiru system coming through our neck of the woods and it is erratic. [...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014), Nick Matkin (21st September 2014), StandingWave (21st September 2014)

7. Link to Post #45
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,127 times in 3,214 posts

Thank you Amzer Zo ! Very interesting thread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (21st September 2014)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Thank you buares and Amzer Zo. To us it's unfathomable perhaps why some people can believe this stuff. I mean, how many times must it be said that even the tiniest variation in the Earth's rotation/speed/position/tilt could go unnoticed?

Daphne, we have atomic clocks running everything from the internet to satnav systems. Any external influences changing any of the Earth's parameters would be picked up and confirmed in hours across the world. Even if you believe The Powers That Be would hush this all up, I can assure you there are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers monitoring and searching in all areas of the EM spectrum and Earth's parameters who would pick up any anomalies just as quickly. That also applies to your suggestion that other planets "are changing in our solar system". What changes? Confirmed by whom? Where and when?

Reading and watching dozens of books and videos of dubious science only confirmed by a handful of maverick researchers doesn't convince anyone with a even a cursory knowledge of celestial mechanics. I've seen quite a few Nibiru videos and almost all the theories are jaw-droppingly preposterous.

Having said that, there is the well-known theory that our sun may have a dim brown dwarf or neutron star twin a few light years out in space, the hunt is on for that, and it would possibly explain the perturbation of the outer planets (which are also ascribed to observational errors).

If it exists, both stars are probably orbiting around a common centre of gravity, so it can't actually enter the solar system, or it is an extremely elongated orbit around the sun with an orbital period of millions or billions of years. If that's the case it will be spotted a few light years away - plenty of warning - and as it got very close to the solar system it would very likely influence the Earth and other planets in ways you suggest, but in that case it so would easily be detected.

Even Bill Ryan gets exasperated at these repeated posts.

I strongly suggest, in your extensive investigations, you post your observations on a wide selection of US, European and Australian amateur astronomy websites and forums. These are not controlled by government agencies, but managed by enthusiastic, well qualified amateurs, all keen to explore new proposals, observations and discoveries. That's their whole purpose. Let us know what they say will you?

But hey, there's this (I'm surprised no one's wheeled this out yet: Washington Post, front page, 31 December 1983: "Mysterious heavenly Body Discovered"

Although explained here and other places following more modern observations (OK cover-ups if you want!)

Project Avalon is where "Science and Spirituality Meet", so lets let science poke its ugly head up from time to time please.

Nick

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014), Hervé (21st September 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Would that be true if some pictures of the object are in front of clouds and some behind?
    Do you mean something like this:

If this is not a lens flare then it can only be Planet X !
    Lots of that would be lens flare , but the second sun at the 4:00 position is a classic position to be able to see it. But there are several objects with Nibiru.not just one planet. As can be seen in my picture of the nibiru object in several edited versions. If you look at those pictures what do you see? It is hard to see before one knows what a planet would look like traveling through space is supposed to look like.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

This is a photo and a close up I took today. The image shows what looks like a wispy bit of cloud in the air, you would never be able to see it in the glare of the light of the sun or SUNS. But in photos taken with an iPhone 5 one can see all kinds of things.

In the close up is shown a small gray orb (nibiru) followed by a train of red (iron oxide) dust in which can be seen several distinct reddish round orbs (moons?) and to the left of the end of that if you look very carefully you will see shadows of other trailing objects.

Don't discount it without taking a few pix with your own iPhone or other camera. It's best when the clouds are around the sun.
    This is the original photo showing all the trouble the chemtrailers took to try to hide what is becoming a more and more obvious show. I have taken thousands of pictures and I am getting a lot better at it. I find things in a large percentage of pix that are not normal.
    In these pictures you can see a few different edits of the incoming afternoon Nibiru.
    Now if you are not a bit blown away by these I suggest that you simply have no context for viewing this! plus the fact that without lowering the light source of the sun you cannot see it by looking in the sky.

The photo of the Huge dark chemtrails cloud shows an "angel" looking figure, or a disk with wings as it comes over above the sun. And a close up of the "angel in mist".

As it gets closer and I edit out the light you can see a red planet that looks like a red fried egg sort of.

After editing out the mist surrounding it you can see it.

This thread does NOT show up for me when I search the current forum posts except on the main forum page on the right. Once you click on the several page link of new posts it does not seem to be there for people to,search. When I put in the term Planet X, I was unable,to,find the thread unless I add the word "confirmed" to my search. Why is that happening? It's happened multiple times. I'd hate to think that there is censorship here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	27294   Click image for larger version

Views:	117
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	27291   Click image for larger version

Views:	144
Size:	639.4 KB
ID:	27292   Click image for larger version

Views:	120
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	27290  
    Attached Images  

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

And again, I,refreshed my page and hit the z"new posts" icon on the page and my latest post does NOT show up! I am getting really annoyed by the possible implications of this and would like a moderator to address it.

14. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Nibiru
    Hi Daphne,

I agree with you when you say that nowadays, the majority of people don't look at the sky anymore but I don't think they should try just to spot a nonexistent or highly hypothetical Nibiru. Concerning the latter, I stand by Antoine Gigal who identifies it as the planet Venus. See my thread here:

projectavalon.net/Ancient Egyptians: NIBIRU is NEBHERU, the planet Venus !

On your pictures, I see a beautiful sky and what seems to be lens flares but I don't see any chem-trails nor objects. Even though, it's good to know that some members are watching at the sky and would detect anything passing by.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

16. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I strongly suggest, in your extensive investigations, you post your observations on a wide selection of US, European and Australian amateur astronomy websites and forums. These are not controlled by government agencies, but managed by enthusiastic, well qualified amateurs, all keen to explore new proposals, observations and discoveries. That's their whole purpose. Let us know what they say will you?
    This is a very good advice.

Project Avalon is where "Science and Spirituality Meet", so lets let science poke its ugly head up from time to time please.
    Not long ago, I was asking myself: "where science and spirituality meet" or "where spirituality and science meet" ? It doesn't make much difference but I agree with the fact that science has some difficulties in 'poking its head up' and is sometimes drowned by the vast amount of spirituality deployed by the members but this is the challenge, we've got to keep them together... (my 2 cts)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Daphne (21st September 2014), Hervé (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    This is a very good advice.

Not long ago, I was asking myself: "where science and spirituality meet" or "where spirituality and science meet" ? It doesn't make much difference but I agree with the fact that science has some difficulties in 'poking its head up' and is sometimes drowned by the vast amount of spirituality deployed by the members but this is the challenge, we've got to keep them together... (my 2 cts)
    And I think my advice that you take some pictures and enlarge them will help you see what I'm seeing. But please don't do that if you are afraid. If you see some things that might just make it difficult to sleep at night. Should I read articles in science literature from the same clowns who lied about vaccines and autism? Or perhaps GMOs? Or maybe I should ask the fools who spray the skies and lie about it to tell me the truth about this momentous event that will induce mass panic if the people could see this stuff. Or perhaps I should ask the oceanographers who are gagged mostly in what they can say about Fukushima? I could go on and on.

The liars lie. I don't give them much credence, especially when they have been on both sides of the argument. I trust my own EYES.

I will not debate my perceptions with people who will not and have not looked at the sky extensively in the ways I have suggested before throwing the failed and corrupt scientific cabal in my face. No, I'm done.

If you can show me how this sky stuff is being done with chemtrails and HAARP, I will listen. I really don't think they have the capacity to put holographic images like this in the sky on the off chance that people like me are going to see them.

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Ok, so the finding the page issue is only on my ipad, I can live with that.

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote I will not debate my perceptions with people who will not and have not looked at the sky extensively in the ways I have suggested before throwing the failed and corrupt scientific cabal in my face. No, I'm done.
    What? That's what astronomers do, they look at the skys, in more ways than you or I do - that's for sure! Am I to infer from what you say that you can see things others cannot. Is this what you are saying? Mmmm...?

So you are also saying are you that all amateur scientists from all areas are part of this "corrupt scientific cabal"? Really??

You could investigate the science behind lens flares, although that would have also been written by members of this corrupt cabal.

Or, select some or your most convincing photos and present them to amateur photography or meteorology groups and forums for their opinions... oh yes... cabals

An amazing debate on many levels...

Nick

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014), Hervé (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,345 times in 3,339 posts

One big problem with looking up at the skies nowadays is: there are so many other possible things hanging around up there, big and small, things being hidden/masked inside and outside of our thin little atmosphere!

who really knows what we might be seeing and or not!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Sidney (22nd September 2014)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote I will not debate my perceptions with people who will not and have not looked at the sky extensively in the ways I have suggested before throwing the failed and corrupt scientific cabal in my face. No, I'm done.
    What? That's what astronomers do, they look at the skys, in more ways than you or I do - that's for sure! Am I to infer from what you say that you can see things others cannot. Is this what you are saying? Mmmm...?

So you are also saying are you that all amateur scientists from all areas are part of this "corrupt scientific cabal"? Really??

You could investigate the science behind lens flares, although that would have also been written by members of this corrupt cabal.

Or, select some or your most convincing photos and present them to amateur photography or meteorology groups and forums for their opinions... oh yes... cabals

An amazing debate on many levels...

Nick
    I am not saying that. What I am saying is that it is clear to me that many areas of information are withheld by TPTB. If you don't agree with that then there is no reason to continue. I trust my eyes to tell me that repeating patterns day by day are not random crap in the sky. If you were here right now with me I could present my case far more effectively because I could show you what to look for. I have found dozens of pictures when inspected on my computer are filled with anomalies that you might not know what to look for. The patterns are in the cloud shapes (on non chemtrails days) and in the wisps of cloud like material that are moving through the sky in wave like patterns and in the close ups you can see planet like objects round with planet like marks on some of them. They create these "tunnels" in what looks like clouds as they move across the sky near the sun. I have videoed them moving or taken pix of them in sequences that show the progress through the clouds often leaving dark black or red lines. Eventually they end up in "V" shaped sideways marks. (Kind of like Nike symbol, or the NASA symbol. There has been speculation that I have seen about those sideways Vs are Planet X references hidden in plane sight. Many of the cloud formations are in the same place at the same time day to day. Is that normal? There are lots of chemtrails hiding it. That is why I built a cloudbuster and since I put it up I've been able to take pictures and see it all.

I really have nothing else to say. Scientifically proven or not.

Planet X talk is so marginalized by the cultural norms and that is much like other conspiracy talk (9 eleven, sandy hook, fake be headings) but there is an aspect that makes people discount it. The history of zeta talk (which I know very little about) includes providing a date at one point that passed us by. Ok, that doesn't take away from other sources. Also, it involves the possibility of huge cataclysm. Who wants to go there? Can you even imagine billions of people trying to save themselves if they saw this? Remember war of the worlds?

I'm saying it again. I trust my eyes. I wish I could show you what I see...

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Ad Nick! I was referring to YOU not astronomers when I said I didn't want to debate with someone who hadn't spent time looking at the sky

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Clouds do not travel the same path every day. Obviously, this is not normal. I too have witnessed some off the charts stuff, and when trying to explain it to people, it sounds crazy. I too trust my own eyes.
    Daphne, I believe you, but also to note, the picin post # 47 looks to be lens flares. Note the hex shape in the little circles
    Last edited by Sidney; 21st September 2014 at 18:10.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Daphne (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Ad Nick! I was referring to YOU not astronomers when I said I didn't want to debate with someone who hadn't spent time looking at the sky
    Thank you for the clarification, but you have no idea how much time, or what equipment I have to observe the sky, both during the day and at night. Nevertheless, it's still astronomers, both professional and amateur, who are better qualified than either you or me to asses/explore/discuss/measure what's out there.

And as both buares and I suggest, please submit your observations and evidence to the relevant amateur scientific groups described in posts #46 and #54 for evaluation. If you have uncovered something important these guys will be thrilled to be involved in your new discovery and I'll be forced to eat my words. Will you do that?

Thanks.

Nick

PS: You may like to spend some time reading through the extensive post by Amzer Zo here where he (?) has gone to great lengths to collate all the myths and misconceptions about Planet X, Nibiru, etc. including some of Bill Ryan's exasperated comments on the repeated postings about this subject.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 21st September 2014 at 19:34. Reason: PS:

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014), Hervé (21st September 2014)

30. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Hey Nick, can I ask your opinion of why the sunrise and sunset are covered up 99% of the time with fake clouds?
    This is a legit question, I am not trying to be a smart ax .

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Daphne (21st September 2014), sheme (24th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast