+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peronal Proof that the U.S. is a Police State

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Peronal Proof that the U.S. is a Police State

Proof that the U.S. is a Police State:

Two nights ago (Saturday night/Sunday morning) two of my community member were returning back from a trip to Minnesota. I live on an organic farm/intentional community in Missouri (reminiscent of the Shire in the Lord of the Rings), in about as rural of a location as one could possibly be. The farm is 150 acres surrounded by natural forest and cropland. The nearest town is three miles away which contains only ~100 people. The next nearest town is 20 miles away and has ~1,800 people. The nearest city is 34 miles away and has about 17,000 people. I am practically in a blank spot on the map, with the nearest police department being 20 miles away and being very small.

There is hardly any crime in my area, because the people who live in this region of the states are happy. They are mostly farmers and folks who live in intentional communities/ecovillages. There are Mennonite and Amish families up and down nearly every hill.

So back to the story...two of my intentional community mates were driving back from Minnesota and were stopped by a legion of police cars about a mile from the farm. There were 24 (TWENTY-FOUR!!!) police cars, including a CANINE UNIT lined up alongside the road very close to the farm. The officers were apparently stopping every car that passed that way to test for sobriety (the road is not frequented by many people). These officers scared the sh** out of my friends at about 4.a.m. by shining light in their eyes to test for sobriety and by asking them questions interrogatively.

My friends were sober, so they were allowed to proceed on their way to the farm. The officers stayed put where they were - all 24 of them - and went about their crooked business.

This is ridiculous, wrong, and arrogant of these officers to be doing something like this. There isn't even a bar around for miles!! For bloody's sake this is Mennonite/Amish country!

Get ready folks. This is going to be a regular occurrence if people don't start waking up en masse. These Oinkers are going to become more and more corrupt, following orders blindly, until we won't be able to drive a single mile down a road without running into a police facade such as this. Before long they will be patrolling up and down your very porch, monitoring you with drones, and upholding the Orwellian nightmare.

Some of you may chime in and say: "Oh, these people are just doing their jobs," or "Not ALL police officers are corrupt," or "Calling them 'Oinkers' is mean and you have to understand their point-of-view."

Sorry folks, but I do not hold any sympathy for people who join the military or police force. Not all cops are corrupt, I know, but it is the institution that is corrupt. These people are unknowingly keeping people grounded in a low, base consciousness, preventing them from living a life of sovereignty. In order for us to become a spiritually-advanced race, we need to understand that we are sovereign beings who do not need any external rulers.

Instead of sending militarized-police to quell crime activities, I suggest that we look at the core of the issue. Why do people commit crimes or take drugs? Because we live in a world that is owned by an Elite who manipulate the economy, poison the people, and spread disinformation. There is a parasite that has latched itself onto its host humanity, and until we collectively recognize this and take back our power, nothing will ever change.

It doesn't matter where you live. Even if you live in the the mountains of Ecuador, far away from cities, the poison of war and poverty will reach every corner of the map. There is no hiding, and we all must do our part in stopping this parasite spread.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great day!
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

AlaBil (9th September 2014), Becky (9th September 2014), birddog (9th September 2014), bruno dante (9th September 2014), Cidersomerset (9th September 2014), eleritzo (9th September 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Jake (9th September 2014), Jean-Marie (9th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (9th September 2014), karelia (9th September 2014), lelmaleh (9th September 2014), Lifebringer (9th September 2014), Matt P (9th September 2014), nenosema (9th September 2014), Rich (9th September 2014), Rollo (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Snookie (9th September 2014), Spiral of Light (9th September 2014), spiritguide (9th September 2014), sunflower (9th September 2014), Tesseract (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), yelik (9th September 2014), Zionbrion (9th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Peronal Proof that the U.S. is a Police State

I also live in a rural area of the US with a few Amish here and here, but not as remote as you. There is just no crime here at all - the people are the most law abiding I have ever seen (I don't think that is a good thing). There is absolutely no graffiti, no litter, no burnout marks on the road. And yet the place is overrun by pigs. You can not drive more than 5 minutes without passing a cop car. A while back my inspection expired, there is a sticker on the windscreen with the inspection month. I let it expire as I didn't want to pay for a repair I was told had to be done. Anyway, I was pulled over twice within two days of the sticker expiring. In one case, the pig was passing me in the other direction at 60 mph, pulled a U-turn and chased me down. God they must be bored if they drive around looking at the tiny stickers in the corner of the windscreens of oncoming cars. In the end I fashioned a fake sticker from a dollar bill and a tub of KFC dipping sauce that saw me through until I could make it to a less strict inspection station.

On this particular day I found out there was a person missing in the mountains to the north, they were later found dead. I would like to know why every idle cop was not up there looking for this person instead of driving around taking money from honest working people. Not once have I ever been let off with a warning either. They put their speed guns on downhill sections of road where everyone speeds. Meanwhile, they drive around at 20 mph over the limit and run stop signs habitually. A police charity called my phone asking for money - the irony - I had the pleasure of giving them a few choice words, as I did when the army called me asking for money.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Anchor (9th September 2014), birddog (9th September 2014), Cidersomerset (9th September 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Jake (9th September 2014), Jean-Marie (9th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (9th September 2014), lelmaleh (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Rollo (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), yelik (9th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    In the end I fashioned a fake sticker from a dollar bill and a tub of KFC dipping sauce that saw me through until I could make it to a less strict inspection station.
    Genius! Ha!

Another story:

I lived in western Texas for a year on a wildlife refuge. Again, I was in a very rural area. When I was on the way to a David Wilcock conference, I was pulled over by a highway patrolman. I was driving under the speed limit when he passed me coming the other way on the same road.

He must have seen that I had Illinois plates (I was in Texas at the time), so he did a U-turn, sped to catch up to me, and started tailgating me. I thought that he wanted to pass me so I started to merge a bit onto the shoulder. It was common in that area for people to drift to the shoulder to allow quicker drivers to pass, as many tractors occupied common roads. I figured that he was trying to pass me to catch up to another driver or reach a crime-site, and I thought it was the courteous thing to do.

As soon as I started to drift to the shoulder, he flipped on his lights and pulled me over. He saw this as a reason to pull me over (for merging in the shoulder on an abandoned highway to let him pass), bombarded me with questions about where I'm going and what my family is like, then gave me a warning.

He was literally tailgating me and waiting for any excuse to pull me over. As soon as he saw that I drifted to the shoulder, he had his reason to pull me over to probably check and see if I was up to no good. He made up some law that "you can't drive onto the shoulder in Texas," even when I insisted to him that him tailgating me made me think that he wanted to pass me.

He even took me into his vehicle to check my registration and license and kept on prodding me with obscure, irrelevant questions.

Yeah...there is nothing right about this.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

birddog (9th September 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), lelmaleh (9th September 2014), Lifebringer (9th September 2014), Rollo (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Tesseract (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I live in a town of 11,000 people, and cannot go anywhere without passing several cop cars. They are everywhere lately. Long story short, i recently moved, and got backed up on my day to day responsibilities. I realized the my drivers license,my licence plate tags, AND my auto insurance had all expired within weeks of each other, actually the tags expired in june. I realized this on a friday, and had to sweat ot out all weekend.. the only time i drove anywhere, i un knowingly drove just in front of where the cops all park behind the police station, and one was just getting ready to pull out. If i had pulled forward which i was suppose to, because the.light turned green, he would have pulled out right behind me. I would have been so busted. Instead, i played it cool, and was being the polite civilian letti.g mr. Oinker go ahead of me, i waved for him to go in front of me, and thank god he actually fell for it, pulled out and went ahead of me. I was shaking. Went home and stayed there until Dmv opened the following tuesday. Lesson learned.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Frank V (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Lifebringer (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Traveling at night on an Ecuadorian highway, we were stopped at a National Police road block. All they wanted was some money. A ten dollar bill did the trick, and we were on our way. It does not look like a police state down here. You guys in the North live in a Fascist, Nazi, Police State.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

donk (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), lelmaleh (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I am from Missouri and Illinois. They are still beautiful country. (Just beware of the GMO corn.) But that country no longer exists except in my mind.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice" - Heraclitus

“You can't go back home to your family, back home to your childhood, back home to romantic love, back home to a young man's dreams of glory and of fame ... back home to the escapes of Time and Memory.” -- Thomas Wolfe

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Frank V (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

How is it that you have so many police in The US? 24 cars! That's a lot. Here we are short of them and wish we could get them to investigate crime sometimes. I cannot remember when I last saw a police car, though we do have speed cameras and radar traps as well as CCTV in built up areas. It does not seem to me that the roads are unsafe, in fact we have a low total of deaths and accidents in comparison to other places. I am really interested to know why you have so many in the police force. It must cost a fortune.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

donk (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Once I went to the scrap yard to check if they have some used parts for my father's car.
    Traffic on the road was really busy and to get back to the right lane I was oblige to pass the bus lane.
    I signaled that I want to join the traffic and the closest driver get me in.
    On the roundabout cops waited for any car that by any means was on this bus lane.

When I was near the cops they just signaled to pull over. I told them why I was on that bus lane, nothing more.
    I have my car registered in France but I keep my original driving licence from other EU country.

They checked the papers talk to each other for a while. One cop come back to me with a smile on his face,
    he told me that it is my lucky day and I will not pay the fine of 130€ and that I can go my way.

To make job easy for themselves they didn't want to do the paperwork with foreigners. Lucky me? No.
    After a while you know it's a corporate game. The "dogs" are all over the city, usually in the same easy spots.
    They are like spiders waiting for the flys to collect the money, easy money.
    Business as usual. On the other hand they let the "big guys" do whatever they want.

It is two I think, police and corporate state.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Hervé (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

I used to live in a rural (believe it or not) town in L.A. County (with no clubs or bars) and once a year, the police from my town and 3 neighboring beach towns would get together for this same scenario. One Saturday night my town, another Saturday night one of the other towns, sort of a collaborative effort.

There was only one way in and out of my town, and they'd set up there and stop every car entering, all night long and for the same reason, so there was no escaping it if you were headed home after dark. They even had a mobile lab that they used for testing suspect drivers.

They started doing this 8 or so years ago. We just chalked it up to the police getting tough on drunk drivers. Over the years, the number of DUI's dropped significantly so I guess it was pretty effective. It never occurred to me to think of it otherwise. However, the following IMO seems less benign:

Click here for related article: NHTSA drivers asked to give voluntary saliva samples for DNA testing for an NHTSA study

(btw, this wasn't limited to Texas. 30 or so metro areas if I remember correctly? Creepy...)

A local news station in Texas looks into a resident's complaint:

There was a thread on this topic last Nov Texas Police Set Up Checkpoints
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Hervé (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

I live in a small country town where the local cops are actually fairly reasonable, rational and approachable.
    We do however have highway patrol guys that come into and blitz the town in their big beefy puruit cars with attitudes to match. I got booked last weekend for driving without a seatbelt ($300 fine) by one of these guys. I had driven only 2 blocks from the supermarket to a service station (which he knew) to get petrol and asked him to take that into account and maybe just give me a warning. He said I had driven on a public road.. bla bla bla, and I reiterated that he could just choose to give me a warning to which he parroted the letter of the law with very smart ass attitude, to which I replied 'aah I get, you don't have any independent thoughts ay'. So he went to his car to write my ticket and when he was about to come back I went in to pay for my petrol and chatted to the cashier for a few minutes so he would have to wait for me. He then waved at me to come out from 20 metres away, so I leant out the door and yelled at him to 'just poke it through the driver's window.. there's a good fellow, I'm chatting to my friend here'. Hehe, I felt somewhat vindicated but may have made an enemy for life! Me and the cashier had a good laugh about it.

I didn't push as far as this guy though...

There was a recent major action against fracking in my region with about 2000 protestors in it for the long haul. They (government) had decided to break up the protest and had commissioned 800 police to do the job... 800!!! Overkill or what! It was found that the company's permit was illegal and the protestors won.. yay!!
    Last edited by markoid; 9th September 2014 at 08:47.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Frank V (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (9th September 2014), Matt P (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Sidney (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    It does not look like a police state down here. You guys in the North live in a Fascist, Nazi, Police State.
    But for how much longer...? The U.S. is the central control hub of the world, and if they are not stopped, then global fascism will reach every corner of this planet. Ecuador is a good place to be...but for how much longer?
    ~Henry David Thoreau

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Ulyse30 (9th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    How is it that you have so many police in The US? 24 cars! That's a lot. Here we are short of them and wish we could get them to investigate crime sometimes. I cannot remember when I last saw a police car, though we do have speed cameras and radar traps as well as CCTV in built up areas. It does not seem to me that the roads are unsafe, in fact we have a low total of deaths and accidents in comparison to other places. I am really interested to know why you have so many in the police force. It must cost a fortune.
    Those who are spiritually mature realize that they do not need a police force to take care of crime. In the U.S., we are living under Alexander Hamilton's societal structure. If Thomas Jefferson had his way, we would be living in an agrarian economy with small communities spread out, with individual small militias made up of community members that volunteer.

The U.S. has such a heavy police force because the U.S. has fallen into the hands of psychopaths a long time ago. And not many people here seem to give a damn.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

conk (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

We must remember the purpose of the oinkers. Is it to protect and serve the people? NO! That is not their purpose whatsoever. Their purpose is to generate revenue! With a lovely secondary purpose being to instill fear and obedience into the herd. This simple understanding puts all these incidents in perspective. They don't care about right and wrong or the grey areas in between. Intelligent and independent thinkers are NEVER hired. Only obedient, thoughtless robots are hired to collect revenue for the police state.
    They go out into rural areas because this is where many independent, free-thinking, gun-loving patriots, who understand what is a police state, are located.

In the past year here in Lexington, a friend of a friend was kidnapped and murdered. TWO eyewitnesses called 911 while the man was being stuffed into a car. One of these witnesses chased the car down the street while ON THE PHONE with a 911 operator and the car turned around and tried to hit him. He said the screams from the car should have been heard over the phone but said the 911 operator didn't believe it was real. The kidnapped man had gone to his door while on the phone with his girlfriend and he told his girlfriend who was at the door. So police knew who the kidnapper was, had received two 911 calls and SENT NO ONE to the scene! They might have been able to set up road blocks and save this man's life. But, in fact, they didn't interview the two 911 callers for TWO WEEKS!! Needless to say, the man was found in a barrel at the bottom of the Kentucky River a few weeks later and the family is suing the police department. And I suppose taxpayers will have to pay for their purposeful incompetence.

You see, investigations cost money. That's why they don't do it. That's why they sit out in the middle of nowhere harassing folks. That's their purpose.

Another example. My brother-in-law was hit by a train and killed last week. Everything surrounding the event was very peculiar yet the police, without doing one damn bit of basic investigation, were going to call it a suicide. Remember, they don't want to spend time and money on something that doesn't generate revenue. It took many people calling and many calls to TV and newspapers for them to agree to do some basic police work, which ultimately proved it was an accident. They were just going to tell my niece and nephew their father killed himself.

It's good for people to get it through their heads the cops are NOT their friends. They are the enforcement arm of the elite cabal / NWO and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can learn to avoid them and be prepared.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Hervé (9th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014), Ulyse30 (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Make your license plates invisible.

I agree and as a retired Cop i can speak on a topic somewhat with reference to that it's all about numbers in revenue via (Traffic Summonses etc.) like mpennery just stated. The higher up brass dictate/put pressure on the patrol supervisors and then to the cops in demands that they need numbers/revenue for the state, as it seems the states are going bankrupt IMO.

We have speed light cameras and red-light cameras in NYC in an overabundance. But on a lighter note there is a spray and or devices in which you can hide/make invisible your rear license plate thereby making the lic. plate undetected by the cameras.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Carmody (9th September 2014), Hervé (9th September 2014), Rich (9th September 2014), Robin (9th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    We must remember the purpose of the oinkers. Is it to protect and serve the people? NO! That is not their purpose whatsoever. Their purpose is to generate revenue! With a lovely secondary purpose being to instill fear and obedience into the herd.
    I know that it sounds cruel to refer to police officers as "pigs," but that is literally how the Elite class thinks of them. They think of them as their pets, or their dogs, or pigs, whom they can control and do their bidding for them. They think of them as dirty, incomplete humans who do not know how to think for themselves, while they think of the rest of humanity as herd animals.

I will remind everybody about George Orwell's Animal Farm, where pigs and humans become indistinguishable from one another when control structures form:

Name:  animalfarm.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  51.1 KB

But you just made me think of something. Does anybody remember the classic film Babe? It is actually about a shepherd and dog (Elite) who train the pet pig (police officers) to herd the sheep (masses of humans) in place of the dog (wolf). That is what the film is ACTUALLY about.

Name:  Babe_ver1.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  27.9 KB
    ~Henry David Thoreau

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

WhiteFeather (12th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

hmmm. I have noticed an increased amount of state troopers on the mass pike over the past few weeks. We also have these LED signs on the pike that tell you how many miles and minutes it is til the next exit-pretty helpful, imo. They rolled them out last winter I guess. Well, sometimes they have other messages on them, like “use your blinker when passing", "put down your cell phone", then there was one that said “secure all loads or you will be prosecuted!!" I noticed that was a harsher tone then the others...then for a few days about 2 weeks ago, the message on all the signs along my 85 mile drive said "keep calm, and drive on". I thought that was pretty damn suspicious. Rolling out these little big brother style signs as a test perhaps or in the event of an upcoming false flag?? Or maybe seeing cops beat someone on the side of the road will become a common occurrence and the rest of us should just “drive one” (sure hope not).

ps. Matt-sorry about your brother-in law.
    Secret elders from a gentle race,
    this world has seldom seen.
    Talk of days for which we sit and wait
    when all will be revealed.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

Robin (9th September 2014), WhiteFeather (12th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

SamwiseTheBrave, the USA citizenry Do give a damn. They are simply frozen with fear. Fear mongering is everywhere. Just watch TV for a while.

The police are everywhere, and you cannot vote them out because the ballot box is broken.

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting.

I wonder what such a gathering of 24 vehicles were really doing out in the middle of nowhere...

Although, to be completely honest, I'm more jealous of the community you find yourself in. Can I come join?? : )

+ Reply to Thread