+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A WARNING LETTER found from FUTURE - SOMETHING BIG is about to HAPPEN?

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: A WARNING LETTER found from FUTURE - SOMETHING BIG is about to HAPPEN?

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hmm.
    One World Government Quote—David Rockefeller

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order.” David Rockefeller
    I would very much like to hear him say this himself, in a youtube video or the likes. Don't get me wrong, i don't claim him to be a saint, multi-billionaires never are, if they were they wouldn't be billionaires.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

According to my research the Banksters, especially the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are at the top of the illuminati / cabal pyramid and have been directly responsible for countless crimes against humanity for 100's of years, including most of the areas of unrest around the world we see today.
    Last edited by yelik; 14th September 2014 at 09:14.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Magnus (14th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: A WARNING LETTER found from FUTURE - SOMETHING BIG is about to HAPPEN?

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    My future is not going to be the way depicted. Sorry Jack, not buying the BS.

Peace!
    BRAVO Spiritguide...

Thanks for sharing your (Spiritual Linguistic) skills with us all...

One would of thought I financed, produced and starred in the clip...

Last edited by jackovesk; 14th September 2014 at 13:46.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Hmm.

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order.” David Rockefeller
    I would very much like to hear him say this himself, in a youtube video or the likes. Don't get me wrong, i don't claim him to be a saint, multi-billionaires never are, if they were they wouldn't be billionaires.

According to my research the Banksters, especially the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are at the top of the illuminati / cabal pyramid and have been directly responsible for countless crimes against humanity for 100's of years, including most of the areas of unrest around the world we see today.
    To be clear, i don't challenge this idea, your opinion or the quote! Obviously, every individual involved in the power structure stretching all the way from ancient times up until present day has been critical in bringing about the current fateful state of of our civilization. David Rockefeller are without doubt one of those guys who has perpetuated accumulation of personal wealth at the extreme expense of suffering, environmental destruction, depletion of natural resources, population growth, emergence of new diseases due to reckless behaviour, indirect support of collapsing moral standards, sharply deteriorating the outlook for this world to continuously support life etc. etc.

The struggle to gain knowledge, sharpen my understanding and sometimes even fully reevaluate my old beliefs is a constantly ongoing process, hence my desire to catch the above quote from some recording of David Rockefellers own voice.
    Last edited by Magnus; 14th September 2014 at 23:48.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

yelik (15th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I doubt that this is a letter from the future. More likely it's some punk kid attempting to write passionately about something he's never experienced and getting a giggle out of having it published. Not worth anyone's time.

7. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Hmm.

To be clear, i don't challenge this idea, your opinion or the quote! Obviously, every individual involved in the power structure stretching all the way from ancient times up until present day has been critical in bringing about the current fateful state of of our civilization. David Rockefeller are without doubt one of those guys who has perpetuated accumulation of personal wealth at the extreme expense of suffering, environmental destruction, depletion of natural resources, population growth, emergence of new diseases due to reckless behaviour, indirect support of collapsing moral standards, sharply deteriorating the outlook for this world to continuously support life etc. etc.

The struggle to gain knowledge, sharpen my understanding and sometimes even fully reevaluate my old beliefs is a constantly ongoing process, hence my desire to catch the above quote from some recording of David Rockefellers own voice.
    Hi magnus
    I understand you. We're all faced with the same dilemma in searching for the truth which has many challenges for the average person who has little desire or time to research things. Because we have virtually no physical evidence together with Government and press denial we have to rely on very old second hand information which is often filled with a mixture of half truths and lies, although we can see the effects of their deeds with our own eyes, once they are open!

The Illuminati are masters at what they do and can play any tune to the masses and they believe it. I have to admire them in one sense, however it is fundamentally wrong to intentionally cause harm to others so 'they' will of course destroy themselves sooner or later. The worry is they will try to take everyone else with them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Magnus (15th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2