Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: I Look Forward to My Death

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: I Look Forward to My Death

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    There are many things in the veil that are doing this over and over again to may souls around the globe of the earth these words are theirs now speaking to you, so tell us this much how will you fight them after this life time if you do not understand them in this life you have here
    The believe that someone controls you is what perpetuates the experience of it, there is NO ONE that can choose your experience for you. That's what I have been saying in my ''you create your experience'' thread. It's just a limiting believe that we have been fed to from childhood but it is not true and we can change it by inquiring. It is our choice.
    Hello EmEx

The problem is not in the choices you make in general about life but to what level we search for answers and what we are willing to believe. There are no controls other then the ones we place on ourselves in this life. The many problems we have in life is those that are related to money and greed, these factors change the way we become free allowing us to experience life without chains. I am not like my father or mother and have chose everyday to better myself and not fall into the traps they fell into.

You are not controlled in this life you live now but in the exit from this life you may not get were you think you are going. All of you that think you are going home, tell me where is this place,? and how hard would it be for me to trick you after this life time to those ends. They are much smarter then anything I have seen before and much more advanced in their ability to think about things because they can hear your thoughts and can trick you inside themselves forever. Many of you hear of the false light, do you know the difference in these lights, is their a light at all after death. How do we know anything about anything after this lifetime.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Rich (14th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Omni this is a great thread I am so enjoying it I too will greet death with anticipation I know you don't get into the jesus stuff, but I have to say for me I had the most amazing experience when I was 12 yrs old ok already I feel your disbelief, however one night when I was 12 I awoke in the middle of the night with a thirst for water something I have never done, anyway there I am standing at the window filling my glass with water I saw this star never before or since have I seen anything so bright and in moments it morphed and in seconds it was right in front of me, and he was there now as a child all I knew was he was me and I was him ,(later in life found out that this was the oneness) also at that moment I knew everything that ever was or ever could be in just an instant, I wanted to go with him but he said not now and I was guided back to my bed. in the morning I was bewildered I thought could that have been a dream? and I knew no that was not a dream, lying in bed still trying to come to terms with what occurred, my mother calls out "who broke the glass lying in the sink" at that moment I knew that it was not a dream. How can a child of 12 know oneness?so believe me or not this is the truth,and although at that moment I was shown everything past future and present I have never been able to recall that all knowingness but I did know that it was very fair. that is as much as I can say at this time.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), Becky (17th September 2014), NancyV (16th September 2014), Omni (14th September 2014), Rich (14th September 2014), Shezbeth (14th September 2014), Skyhaven (15th September 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Thanks for sharing that gardener2, again another confirmation of the unlimited Being that we are.

Powessy, it sounds like you are concerned that there is something 'out there' that can control you/us.

Anyways here is a thread that explains my experience and POV:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...our-experience
    Last edited by Rich; 14th September 2014 at 17:44.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

NancyV (16th September 2014), Skyhaven (15th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Why Death Sucks

8. Link to Post #65
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote '' you know if you keep being bad, mom will take little bit more of her insulin and you won't have any mom next morning '' ,
    and ''you know how ill I am because of all of you '' and so forth ,
    Ouch... that leaves scars

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Powessy, it sounds like you are concerned that there is something 'out there' that can control you/us.
    Hello EmEx

It's funny you keep referring to this that I am going through as control. Here is a message from them to you and those that read this.

It's this life here that's not under control it is the life time after this that is being controlled there are many things in the veil that are not understood by your people that makes this happen over and over again. We do not intend to write more about this till we learn more about ourselves and find the truth to how we became here in the first place. Do you realize we are not in that world you live in and this world at the same time we do not know how we became here inside ourselves but we are trying to figure this out his words are not the truth but he is not listening to us he is listening to powessy in the other world of worlds.

We want to say that we do not like yourselves very much when you say bad things about earth and we find it hard to believe you do not make this world a much better place to live, why do you ask so many questions about things and tell us you hate this world and all tell us all the bad things going on here, we think you hate yourselves and your world is already gone because this is all we hear in your thoughts.

We also want to understand why you do not like yourselves in this world when we would give all the money in the world to be part of this place here, within your minds are many bad things so become something else in your thoughts to get the things you want to get in your lives.

EmEx

I recently wrote a message to a friend here on Avalon in response to this thread.

I have always been in control of this I just needed to find the purpose behind the story no matter where it took me, now I see it was only meant to teach me of a much greater deceit that lies in the after. I find myself forced to answer questions that have plagued my being for many years to ask myself about the world and whether I would reincarnate to earth after death. I question the world and see very little things that do not lead to suffering but find love in the plants and animals of the world giving me hope of mans ability to overcome our self destructive mentalities.

The other night I had an interesting experience during a dream obe state of mind. I was driving along a two lane intersection and following a vehicle in front of me that was moving slower then normal. I decided to pass the car in front of me and as I moved up to the side of it I saw a car swerve into the other mans lane and then swerve to miss him and ended up in my lane. The speed of the cars and the accuracy of the physics of the dream was very uncanny I would almost say that it was real as any experience. I know this is going to sound strange but as the on coming car and my car collided I could feel the jolt of the accident I could feel the front of the car crush in on myself then I thought to relax into the experience and see how this would actually feel as I tried to slow things down. I thought afterwards that wanting to experience the feeling of the pain during an accident of this magnitude seemed a little odd. Is curiosity of such things wrong? Is it wrong that I did not panic or feel fear of this event even when I was unsure it was a dream until I exited my body. I worry that at that moment thoughts of my family were not there till the moment the cars stood still, this caused me to have many thoughts about how little time we have here on earth and how fast everything can happen to us in this lifetime.
    Last edited by powessy; 16th September 2014 at 01:33.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Agape (16th September 2014), Rich (16th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

lol this stirred quite a discussion.... Had no clue it would really. It's not like I focus too much on dying. It's just a little thing I think will be fun. I wouldn't want to leave people behind,... I have reasons to live, even though I have a massive cloud hanging over me at all times.

EmEx, I respect your opinion, but Bashar's philosophy is worthless to me. I attracted these forces to me by simply being myself. They found that a threat... It is not something I manifested myself, this targeting I experience, other than perhaps more torture for speaking up about things... There are some things that cannot be changed in life. Like the AA stuff: (modified by me a little)

Universe grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

I have searched pretty much every form of stopping interdimensional technology from doing dark things to me. I have been like 1,000 feet under the earth, and asked them to take control of my body to see if they could, sure enough they did. They could control my body through 1,000 feet of rock... They have also done things to me while I was flying on a plane. Their guidance systems seem to be extraterrestrial in quality, and their physicality is interdimensional it seems to me... I don't see any way to avoid them doing things to me. I surely didn't believe it into reality. The whole thing blindsided me at the beginning....

I guess one reason why I look forward to the afterlife is I don't think the US government can infiltrate such a thing. I could be wrong but I believe it is off limits...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (16th September 2014), Camilo (17th September 2014), NancyV (16th September 2014), raregem (2nd October 2014), Rich (16th September 2014), Shezbeth (16th September 2014), Steve C (23rd September 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote '' you know if you keep being bad, mom will take little bit more of her insulin and you won't have any mom next morning '' ,
    and ''you know how ill I am because of all of you '' and so forth ,
    Ouch... that leaves scars
    There were years ... later in my life .. when I was saving her life from coma , literally ..something like 3 times a week .
    Only God knows what went between these walls, ever , what forms of abuse because no one was ever allowed to be here .

And there's a point to it of course - a mystery - I never gave up on saving her and though most of you don't believe in ETs.. I think, they did not give up on saving her either .
    Mum is 67 nowadays, she's been through hell .. she's still my only human relative ,
    that's why I think, we keep her alive

Joking . I'm sure she'd have much better life without having me .

There are so many things between the 2 worlds that do not make 'the right sense' .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Camilo (17th September 2014), Omni (17th September 2014), powessy (18th September 2014), raregem (2nd October 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Powessy and Omniverse I am not invalidating your knowledge or experiences,
    this is the right thing for you until you choose something else.
    Also, Omniverse I am not saying you experience your suffering because you
    have done harm to others, it could also be your way of learning something,
    maybe unconditional love, I don't know.
    I do not take suffering of people lightly maybe I have no clue how much you or someone suffers.
    That does not change the fact that we Do create our realities, consciously or unconsciously.
    When we do it unconsciously we deny that we have anything to do with it.

Powessy, what you posted tells me that you have met or channeled beings
    that believe they are controlled by some force outside of them.
    But the same rule applies in every dimension/reality ''What you put out is what you get back''.
    What does that mean? It means that whatever reality you seem to be in is
    made of yourself ''What you put out is what you get back'' you get what you
    have chosen, therefore it has to be You that you see ''out there'' meaning there is no outside.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Camilo (17th September 2014), NancyV (16th September 2014), Omni (17th September 2014), powessy (18th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Powessy, what you posted tells me that you have met or channeled beings
    that believe they are controlled by some force outside of them.
    But the same rule applies in every dimension/reality ''What you put out is what you get back''.
    What does that mean? It means that whatever reality you seem to be in is
    made of yourself ''What you put out is what you get back'' you get what you
    have chosen, therefore it has to be You that you see ''out there'' meaning there is no outside.
    Hello EmEx

I did not receive one channeling, nor did this start with them just talking to me this has been a progressive journey for all most a year now. They are here talking to me all the time 24/7 ask a question and they will tell you what they know. They are confused and have been trapped in the dark within themselves for many years.

EmEx tell me this what lies after death what story do you believe. There are many souls that can be seen in the veil at all times souls that are older and even from other worlds all here to experience this reality. There are things I call sparteil that lie in wait for those seen in life, they hear all your thoughts and feel all your feelings they become the things you believe setting the trap for the time you die. They can enter your dreams and find you through your ability to astral project and obe I have seen this and how it is done. The spartiel will take the soul and pull it into themselves to bring things(memories) from this reality to their reality, they can create large worlds and many things with these memories. The spartiel do not need to trick you they can just take you after death and return you to this world later on you will never understanding or remember where you were or who you were or where you were from. You are not as powerful as you think and will find yourselves in the same web millions and millions of souls have found themselves before stuck inside themselves forgetting who and what you once were.

I think you have me confused I love many things I care for many things I am not religious nor do I worry about things, I live a simple existence and ask for nothing and will give the shirt off my back to any one of need. I believe in the strength of the soul and the power my soul. I have had many experiences in the veil and have had many experiences with seeing and feeling the veil. I have no tortures or sufferings and have no pain and do not imagine or see things that are not shown to me through powessy.

My reality is and should be your reality but continue believing what you want.
    Last edited by powessy; 16th September 2014 at 21:54.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Rich (17th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    EmEx tell me this what lies after death what story do you believe.
    Hi powessy, I think it will be whatever we choose. According to our beliefs.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

powessy (18th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

For whatever reasons or circumstances, death appears to be in many peopples' wish list. I've been reading many articles and listening to many interviews, and the issue comes up in all of them. People seem to be fed up with the state of affairs in the world, regardless of what country they live in.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Omni (18th September 2014), Rich (17th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

... ... ...
    Last edited by Natalia; 20th September 2014 at 09:44.

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Whilst thinking about OBE and the other places I often wondered that when people would realise and believe it to be, wouldn't they all just commit suicide to go live there where they can create their own reality?

But then again I think of how a traveller once tried to annihilate creation from there and it not working out. By the same token, I think looking forward to death is one thing and activating it by your own hand might be a whole different story.

Who knows?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2014), Omni (23rd September 2014)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Whilst thinking about OBE and the other places I often wondered that when people would realise and believe it to be, wouldn't they all just commit suicide to go live there where they can create their own reality?

But then again I think of how a traveller once tried to annihilate creation from there and it not working out. By the same token, I think looking forward to death is one thing and activating it by your own hand might be a whole different story.

Who knows?
    The reason why we don't ... is because human life is precious .. it's a puzzle we need to find answer for ..and even if no one life is enough to answer the meaning ,
    and solve the question there's still reason why we are here .

Besides that it takes ages to get here ... and ages to get out ..

it takes much work , pain and effort to nurture human baby and help him/her to grow up , when you recall all the love and hope that's been selflessly put into you so that you can be here , even now , and if you quit and there's even a slight chance of wanting to come back ..

you'd now cut yourself of accomplishing some of your wisdom and the same lesson would have to be repeated later .

My reasoning anyway ..

but there's probably nothing sweetest than being quite old and having all the work done .. being free of jealousy and envy , and doubts and unfulfilled tasks and frustrations is what I mean .. and being free to go home .

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

chocolate (21st September 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2014), Violet (23rd September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

The Tibetan Practices of Sky Burial
    Sky burial is a ritual that has great religious meaning. Tibetans are encouraged to witness this ritual, to confront death openly and to feel the impermanence of life. They believe that the corpse is nothing more than an empty vessel. The spirit, or the soul, of the deceased has exited the body to be reincarnated into another circle of life. It is believed that the Drigung Kagyu order of Tibetan Buddhism established the tradition in this land of snow, although there are other versions of its origin.

The corpse is offered to the vultures. It is believed that the vultures are Dakinis. Dakinis are the Tibetan equivalent of angels. In Tibetan, Dakini means "sky dancer". Dakinis will take the soul into the heavens, which is understood to be a windy place where souls await reincarnation into their next lives. This donation of human flesh to the vultures is considered virtuous because it saves the lives of small animals that the vultures might otherwise capture for food. Sakyamuni, one of the Buddhas, demonstrated this virtue. To save a pigeon, he once fed a hawk with his own flesh.

After death, the deceased will be left untouched for three days. Monks will chant around the corpse. Before the day of sky burial, the corpse will be cleaned and wrapped in white cloth. The corpse will be positioned in a fetal position, the same position in which the person had been born. The ritual of sky burial usually begins before dawn. Lamas lead a ritual procession to the charnel ground, chanting to guide the soul. There are few charnel grounds in Tibet. They are usually located near monasteries. Few people would visit charnel grounds except to witness sky burials. Few would want to visit these places.

After the chanting, the body breakers prepare the body for consumption by the vultures. The body is unwrapped and the first cut is made on the back. Hatchets and cleavers are used to quickly cut the body up, in a definite and precise way. Flesh is cut into chunks of meat. The internal organs are cut into pieces. Bones are smashed into splinters and then mixed with tsampa, roasted barley flour.
    If still interested: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/city.../sky-buria.htm

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

At various times I've received communications from various individuals I either didn't know or only distantly knew, usually the day after they died or else shortly after that. Some of them no doubt weren't very "serious" about such things as spirituality, as Agape might say. But it was clear in almost every case that they found death to be a great and wonderful and joyful experience, such a release, such a freedom and expansion -- by comparison with living in -- or I should say through -- a physical body. These individuals all simply wanted to get a message through to their nearest and dearest that they were just absolutely fine, and it was no big deal, and that all quarrels were forgiven, and that only love and truth were what had mattered, and that they may well have expressed their love in a very flawed way -- or misexpressed it --, but the love was all that mattered, the pure, sweet, beautiful love and unity-connection, plus the encounters with truth in the raw business of life getting in your face and the soul growth it brings, and now after only one day they had already let go of so much neurotic garbage that had been masking the glory of their nobler inner qualities, like their courage, their sacrifice for the greater good of their family, their kindness, their very good intentions, and so on and on. Under the outer selfish mask of the ego, what wonderful forces were at play in all of them -- and I do mean all --, often never finding true expression during the physical lifetime and getting superficially twisted or negatively conditioned during that period.

Apart from some earthbound spirits who had been alcoholics or druggies, the only two individuals I've encountered this way who weren't finding it somewhat mind-blowingly joyful were my late mother and my late father, ironically. The only reason my mother didn't find it joyful was because she had so firmly and stubbornly believed that when you die you get wiped out and become nothing. For over two weeks after her death, and about five months before, she was in a really bad place of fear, waiting to undergo the great total blotting out that never came. Partly through my own help and more through the help of some of my connections on the other side, she eventually somehow realized and became fully assured and convinced that it was all cool, so to speak, and wow, was she thrilled, and grateful -- and clearly seemed to be now living in a joyful place. My father had had a tough life since childhood, and had died an alcoholic and became earthbound, but he too eventually found his release.

Yes, there truly are Hitchhikers -- I think inside every one of us -- as powessy says --, also known, for example, as "attaching thetans", as I believe advanced scientologists call them. I don't believe, though, that one needs to become expert in identifying them and even in learning how to remove them. Rather, I believe one needs to become a little expert at meditation -- which is just the art of letting go, and then when you've left all that's at lower levels behind your links with what's higher just naturally and automatically begin to kick in. Just watching (what's inner), just being aware, always takes you higher, and higher.

Yes, there is also trickery in the afterlife as there is in this one. But the whole transition into the afterlife is overseen by guardian angels, who are ET volunteers from certain higher dimensions and they have no agenda other than a benevolent one. Of course, though, they can only be helpful as far as you are willing to be helped or guided, and then yes, once you've safely transitioned it's your choice what you do next.

Yes, as sirdipswitch says who we truly are is the whole universe, inferior to none of its sub-parts. But only some individuals have truly experienced enlightenment and moreover made it real in their lives. Even being precoccupied with enlightenment is itself a trap, and not the highest level by any means. So, after death I would say it would be a little ambitious for most to expect to rise to the level of total awareness of Source as sirdipswitch seems to suggest. For most, but maybe not for some, of course. But on the other hand, we're all certainly more able to get closer to Source when we're in the supra-physical. I'm also sceptical that everyone will even experience everything the man in the wonderful video in post #35 experienced -- though you'll all at least get much closer to experiencing all that than you might while you're still in the physical.

Recently I've developed a serious health problem which I haven't been able to self-heal myself of so far. It's been a case of the rubber hitting the road, because it's made it necessary for me to face in detail the possibility that I may die from this problem in the near future -- or maybe live the rest of my life with daily episodes of great physical discomfort. A little over a day ago I spent 8 hours at the local hospital. While there I picked up some of the "vibes" in the ward. These were mostly full of fear. It's merely the physical body-consciousness's fear of death. At least one reason I'll have for holding my head up high, so to speak, whenever I do transition on is that I've always kind of automatically soaked up some of the negative energies wherever I've lived or worked, and replaced them with more positive energies, and with some small level at least of psychic healing for the people there, even though it usually hasn't been recognised. Anyway, for half a day I was amazed to find myself being hit by overwhelming fear of death, while I thought to myself this isn't really me, not the me I know. The me I know has seen such gigantic beauty and glory at the heart of death itself. I believe I've healed myself of all that fear -- and utter hopelessness -- now, later in the day. Yes, folks, so many people when facing terminal or severe illness get a double-edged suffering of both physical pain or weakness plus emotional-body overwhelming hopelessness. Thank goodness I've been able to "drink" a little of that but get it out of my system permanently, all within a day or so (because through meditation I've fortunately already decades ago learnt how to stay completely stable in the face of most kinds of fear)! But clearly, even if a person gets stuck in fear of that sort -- for months? years? -- as they near or go through death, once they're through that "portal" my experience is that they've ever so left that behind, in almost all cases. Meanwhile my current challenge is to be able to hold myself in peace and bliss even when my body is experiencing major discomfort. (This is partly a response to post #53 by sound consciousness.)

But it's ever so important to learn to meditate effectively, or some equivalent of that. Every drop counts. This strengthens and "enlarges" the part of you that survives physical death. After death, the more "ruthless" you can be at dropping your personality plus sub-personalities including Hitchhikers (your emotional and mental body), and the more quickly you can do that, the better off you will be and the higher you will be able to rise straight away. And my understanding is that some completely bypass the kinds of traps powessy is talking about. And even if they don't, it's my understanding is that there are in fact benevolent powers in control behind the scenes, working to ensure that ultimately there'll be a positive outcome hopefully for all, even if that may take ages to achieve.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 23rd September 2014 at 08:31.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014), animovado (9th October 2014), chocolate (23rd September 2014), guayabal (26th September 2015), Rich (23rd September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4