+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is it Scotland this is everything!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default This is it Scotland this is everything!!!

"Published on 14 Sep 2014
    The artist taxi driver"

It's the people v the Corporations, the banks, the government, every MSM. Don't be scared Scotland, they are going to come at you. Everybody has a dream and wants a chance.

Don't forget George Osborne gleefully announced, not 2 moths ago, 8,000 new jobs at MacDonalds, with a smile as wide as a cheese. The PTB don't want our children to become scientists, they want slaves.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2014), Billy (15th September 2014), Elixir (14th September 2014), gardener2 (14th September 2014), Inaiá (16th September 2014), jackovesk (14th September 2014), jjjones (14th September 2014), NancyV (15th September 2014), Ulyse30 (15th September 2014), WhiteFeather (16th September 2014), wnlight (14th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: This is it Scotland this is everything!!!

Do you know what? I just can't listen to this guy.he make some valid points but he is just too "shouty"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

ktlight (14th September 2014), MorningFox (14th September 2014), sheme (14th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by aheb (here)
    Do you know what? I just can't listen to this guy.he make some valid points but he is just too "shouty"
    LoL. I think that's kind of the whole idea

Here's a more sedate commentary that might suit you instead...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...itain.25304958

6. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

ktlight (14th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I understand his anger, totally justified , but he is harming himself a little
    " She shall direct they course, instruct thy mind, and teach thee how the happy shores to find ".

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marie6346 For This Post:

Inaiá (16th September 2014), ktlight (14th September 2014), sheme (14th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

HEY YOU...)))))))))))

YEH YOU...))))))))))))))))))

WHAT's WRONG WITH THAT...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS -

If the (VOTE) is not rigged, I have (NO DOUBT) the true Scots will tell the ((CROWN)) to Fk-OFF and go their own way...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 14th September 2014 at 13:36.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Corporations want obedient slaves as workers.Don't think just follow orders.....kinda sounds like the military doesn't it?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2014), Inaiá (16th September 2014), ktlight (14th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well me personally I love him and I hope he keeps on shouting, he brings a little joy into my life the shouting he does is just so funny he is simply venting his anger, and he is really intelligent so who cares about how he delivers it, in fact it lightens things up for us. Go on Ktlight good on you.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Billy (15th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2014), ktlight (14th September 2014), NancyV (15th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This are two points of view of the history that all this is based on, sent by email to me:

"It seems to me this would be a BIG thing in the UK, but seems to be no discussion about it.

Is it not as big a deal as I think, or has everyone lost interest because it's been drawn out.

I received the following in my email several days ago. A memo George Soros apparently sent out via mass media. Just the fact that he is so against independence for Scotland, makes me think it would be a good think - and perhaps the beginning of the breakup of the EU - but I'm looking at it from afar. I know it's complicated and I'm sure politicians are putting the fear out to the Scots about how disastrous it would be for them.

Below from Soros:

Britain Needs Greater Unity Not a Messy Break-Up

By George Soros

Financial Times

September 10, 2014

This is the worst possible time for Britain to consider leaving the EU – or for Scotland to break with Britain.

The EU is an unfinished project of European states that have sacrificed part of their sovereignty to form an ever-closer union based on shared values and ideals. Those shared values are under attack on multiple fronts. Russia’s undeclared war against Ukraine is perhaps the most immediate example but it is by no means the only one. Resurgent nationalism and illiberal democracy are on the rise within Europe, at its borders and around the globe.

Since world war two the European powers, along with the US, have been the main supporters of the prevailing international order. Yet, in recent years, overwhelmed by the euro crisis, Europe has turned inward, diminishing its ability to play a forceful role in international affairs.

To make matters worse, the US has done the same, if for different reasons. Their preoccupation with domestic matters has created a vacuum that ambitious regional powers have sought to fill.

The resulting breakdown of international governance has given rise to a plethora of unresolved crises around the globe. The breakdown is most acute in the Middle East. The sudden emergence of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, or Isis, provides the most gruesome example of how far it can go and how much human suffering it can cause.

With the Russian invasion of Ukraine, military conflict has spread to Europe. Two radically different forms of government are competing for ascendancy. The EU stands for principles of liberal democracy, international governance and the rule of law. In Russia, President Vladimir Putin maintains the outward appearance of democracy by exploiting a narrative of ethnic and religious nationalism to generate popular support for his corrupt, authoritarian regime.

As a major power and global financial centre, Britain ought to be centrally involved in crafting a European response to this threat. But like the US and the EU itself, Britain has also been distracted by internal matters. Conservative Prime Minister David Cameron has been persuaded by anti-European zeal – not least within his own party – to put UK membership in the EU to a vote in 2017. A poll on Scottish independence is only days away. Just when Britain should be confronting grave threats to its way of life, it is preoccupied with divorce of one type or another.

Divorce is always messy. A vote for Scottish independence would weaken – in political and economic terms – both a truncated UK and Scotland. An independent Scotland would be financially unstable, especially if threats to renege on debt repayments were carried through.

For Scotland and the rest of the UK to enter into a currency union without a political union, after the euro crisis has demonstrated all the pitfalls, would be a retrograde step that neither side should contemplate. Yet without it, an independent Scotland could not benefit from the low interest rates that a strong pound has brought. These considerations ought to outweigh whatever possible benefits independence might bring.

Yes, there are significant policy differences between Scotland and the rest of the UK. There is a more left-leaning approach to many issues, notably education, north of the border. But Scotland would be better placed to attain its political goals as part of a united Britain that is part of the EU.

The same applies to a British exit from Europe. Policy differences can be mediated. A divorce would weaken the UK. Those who call for separation seem to have forgotten that Britain currently enjoys the best of all possible worlds. Being part of the EU but not part of the euro allows the UK to enjoy the trading benefits without the currency constraints.

Furthermore, Britain has always played a balancing role between hostile blocs. Its absence would greatly diminish the weight of the EU in the world.

The EU has proved to be the best guarantor of peace and human security since the end of the second world war. The importance of preserving the shared values underpinning a whole way of life far outweigh any possible advantages of independence. The difficult times we are facing call for increased unity, not divorce.

Only if Britain fails to resolve its differences with the EU, and if the pro-European Scots (having voted to remain within the UK) thus find themselves unwillingly excluded from Europe in 2017, would there be just cause for Scots to call for a new referendum. If it comes to that, Scotland will be in a different position – one that could legitimise a split.

But to vote for independence from the UK now would be to prematurely surrender Scottish leverage in London, and Britain’s leverage in the world."

===========

"Well, there are many who think Scotland leaving the UK will somehow separate them from "the Illuminati" as though it would be allowed to happen if that were the case. I don't think Canada, Australia, India, etc., somehow escaped just because they separated themselves.

There is also the idea in Scotland that the UK is an imposition made by England upon the Scottish, but Scotland was an equal signatory to the creation of the UK (or not, it's a little convoluted) of the UK as was England. To be specific, England had conquered Wales very early on at a time when such conquering was a de facto matter. For that reason, England and Wales have often been considered one country in many senses. In 1707, the Kingdom of England (which included Wales) was in "personal union" with the Kingdom of the Scots because the king of each was the same person — or rather, the queen of each. The parliaments of both countries passed separate and complementary acts of union to create a single "United Kingdom of Great Britain". With the act of union in Ireland about a century later, the United Kingdom of Great Britain joined with the Kingdom of Ireland to create the United kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Catholic separatism (which overlooked the donation of the entirety of Ireland by the pope to "the English kings") eventually ended in all but six counties secceeding to leave the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which for a brief while was in personal union with the Irish Free State, which promptly republicanised.

The objection many Scottish nationalists have is the idea that the United Kingdom belongs to England when it doesn't. The United Kingdom is Scotland's creation too. This probably has its roots in a number of issues, including the fact that the only country in the UK without a devolved parliament or assembly is England. In the closing decade of the 1600s, Scotland tried to colonise westwards in a disastrous attempt that left the country on the breadline (the Darien scheme). 17 years later, the country joined with England (which included Wales). From England's perspective, it was a good opportunity to remove a potential enemy. The Kingdom of the Scots had often allied themselves with France, England's old-time enemy (the "auld alliance"). In return for ensuring France would have no back door onto the British mainland, England was willing to ressucitate Scotland's flat-lining economy.

The sense of desperation on the part of Scotland meant it wasn't a particularly well-liked move even if it was an expedient one. Scotland entered into the union with England when it had no money and now they think they have a cash cow of North Sea oil, they want that for themselves. If you interpret that as fair-weather friendship, I don't suppose it's too far from the mark.

A perhaps more understandable point of irritation for Scotland comes from relative size. London has a greater population than Scotland. Scotland is a country of 5.4 million people, while London has 8.4 million. Any attempt to constitutionally mandate equality between the Scottish and English votes, which might sooth Scottish nationalist jingoism, would result in every Scottish vote equalling ten English votes. Frankly, the best solution I could see for this would be that taken by the US. I would federate the UK by splitting it into parts and assigning a lower house by population and an upper house by federal parts.

My preference would be to designate the following federal parts of a Federal United Kingdom: Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, London and three English parts according to the structure of the Church of England: Northern England would equate to the ecclesiastical Province of York, Southern England would equate to the southernmost 15 diocese of the Province of Canterbury, and Middle England the remaining dioceses of the Province of Canterbury. I only use this ecclesiastical analogy because the church's organisation facilitates this idea.

Each part should have a number of representatives in the House of Commons according to population size, with constituencies as equal as possible. Each part should then have an equal number of representatives in the upper house, to counterbalance the purely populistic elements. This would actually be quite interesting from a political point of view, as the vote in Northern England very closely parallels the vote in Scotland.

That's just how I'd settle it, anyway.

When it comes to the independence vote, I don't really have strong feelings either way. I would like Scotland to stay, but at the same time if it shook up the status quo, that'd be interesting viewing lol. The way I think of it though is like a marriage, which is quite what the original situation was like. Even the fact that both parties stood to gain from it is like a cynical marriage lol. If you felt like your marriage was coming apart, though you might eagerly wish it weren't happening, you wouldn't want to remain in a marriage that was becoming increasingly bitter because of obligation. "I'd like you to stay, but if you have to go, good luck.""
    Last edited by ktlight; 15th September 2014 at 08:30.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2014), Ulyse30 (15th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Point in Question...

Is anyone else starting to notice just how ((Utterly-Ridiculous)) the Politicians are starting to sound...

Especially when this "Fktard" opens his mouth...

PS - OMG whatta WANKER)))) How in God's-Name do the English put up with these ((Posh)) Criminal's...

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

But wait...

There's more...

If the Scots do succeed they go ((Directly))...

within the ...(Triple)

PS - Your Damned if you ((DO)) & damned if you ((Don't))...

PSS - Unfortunately a whole-lot-of Fuss over 'NOTHING' because (((AGAIN))) the NWO has an ((Each-Way BET)) in the race...

Quote Farage Urges Queen To Oppose Scotland Split

http://news.sky.com/story/1334655/fa...scotland-split
    The ((Double-Blow))..!!

Last edited by jackovesk; 15th September 2014 at 14:20.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Looking at Scotts with great interest. We, french canadians in the province of quebec, have had this discussion since the early 80's - do we separate from canada or not? If you Scotts vote to separate, it may create a wave of renewed interest for separation here too.

However, jacovesk is basically right, sadly

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

jackovesk (15th September 2014), ktlight (15th September 2014), Ulyse30 (15th September 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Barcelona is also bidding for divorce from Spain.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Sovereignty is always worth fighting for.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), ktlight (16th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Looking at Scotts with great interest. We, french canadians in the province of quebec, have had this discussion since the early 80's - do we separate from canada or not? If you Scotts vote to separate, it may create a wave of renewed interest for separation here too.

However, jacovesk is basically right, sadly
    Its even ((Worse)) than I thought...

Read this...http://scottishresearchsociety.com/w...ence-Paper.pdf

Quote Lord Monckton Quote:

"Each Scottish household will have to pay an extra (($3,500-5,000 Pounds)) a year, that's how much the ((Cash-Cost)) of independence is going to be to each household in Scotland..!!!"
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th September 2014 at 22:17.

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

When George Soros and David Cameron urge you to do something, do the opposite.

Go Scotland go! No, seriously... GO!

Dennis

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), ktlight (17th September 2014), rgray222 (17th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

George Soros is a man that manipulates money, produces nothing and puts his self interest above all else. The largest currency trade ever made was by George Soros against the British Pound. In that one trade he made over $1 Billion when the pound plummeted and many people suffered. George Soros is the Illuminati, George Soros advocating a centralized Europe and a United UK.

Soros has had a hand in destabilizing at least 2 government and harming million all for the sake of profit. He still has position in the pound and his interest is certainly not for the good of the people. As with most narcissist his only interest is himself, his bank account and his legacy.

You are wise to think that if he supports a United UK it may not be a good thing!

Quote http://www.investopedia.com/articles...ncy-trades.asp
    Paying out interest costs money, however, and the British government realized that it would lose billions trying to artificially prop up the pound. It withdrew from the ERM and the value of the pound plummeted against the mark. Soros made at least $1 billion off this one trade. For the British government's part, the devaluation of the pound actually helped, as it forced the excess interest and inflation out of the economy, making it an ideal environment for businesses.
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    This are two points of view of the history that all this is based on, sent by email to me:

"It seems to me this would be a BIG thing in the UK, but seems to be no discussion about it.

Is it not as big a deal as I think, or has everyone lost interest because it's been drawn out.

I received the following in my email several days ago. A memo George Soros apparently sent out via mass media. Just the fact that he is so against independence for Scotland, makes me think it would be a good think - and perhaps the beginning of the breakup of the EU - but I'm looking at it from afar. I know it's complicated and I'm sure politicians are putting the fear out to the Scots about how disastrous it would be for them.

Below from Soros:

Britain Needs Greater Unity Not a Messy Break-Up

By George Soros

Financial Times

September 10, 2014

This is the worst possible time for Britain to consider leaving the EU – or for Scotland to break with Britain.

""

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ktlight (17th September 2014), Sebastion (17th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Dennis
    G'day Dennis...

That was my 1st Impression of the situation at hand too...

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    HEY YOU...)))))))))))

YEH YOU...))))))))))))))))))

WHAT's WRONG WITH THAT...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS -

If the (VOTE) is not rigged, I have (NO DOUBT) the true Scots will tell the ((CROWN)) to Fk-OFF and go their own way...
    Its unlike you, not to get the complete picture of the issues...

Perhaps you could go through this 'Thread' again and revise your assessment...

Cheers...

Jack
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th September 2014 at 22:10.

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Dennis
    G'day Dennis...

That was my 1st Impression of the situation at hand too...

Its unlike you, not to get the complete picture of the issues...

Perhaps you could go through this 'Thread' again and revise your assessment...

Cheers...

Jack
    Well, I see the arguments speaking about "defenselessness" as silly/moot. Example: Canada. Parked next to a nation of insane warriors (that would be the US government & "Military Industrial Complex" corporations), I doubt if China or Russia will be taking over Canada any time soon. With Scotland adjacent to another nation with (certainly less than the USA, but who isn't) an easy willingness to foment war (mostly under the NATO flag), and a robust and well-equipped air force, Scotland doesn't need a "defense" department/military capabilities equal to England. Look how few nations have a grandiose (and expensive) military, and how few nations are attacked by other nations (especially if you don't count the USA attacking other nations - regardless their defense capabilities.)

Every nation breaking out of consolidations (the UK, EU, and maybe soon, the North American Union) is good for the world and bad for the .0001% Global Controllers/NWO. A consolidated world is much easier to control/manipulate. That's my take on it. I do realize (now) that I was unaware that Scotland was not really conquered and absorbed into the UK, but walked through the front door willingly.

No doubt the "City of London" (the cabal's world financial center) will punish Scotland for peeing in the punch bowl, but Scotland will survive this initial trough on their EEG - they won't flatline.

Nations are so addicted to and entrained with Global Rulers' central banks that it is difficult to imagine living without that umbilical cord. But if that is the major worry, I would hope they would realize that any sovereign nation can issue its own sovereign currency - and gain true independence.

I'm sure no one in Scotland is listening to my opinion with interest - they can, and they will - do whatever they please. This is nothing but my (biased, and probably unknowingly ignorant) opinion.

Cheers,

Dennis

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

conk (18th September 2014), jackovesk (18th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread