+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

WOW! For any Newbies, here is an interesting thread from the past to peruse if you are interested in the DULCE area! Thanks, Bob for reintroducing the thread! I enjoyed it immensely!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2017), avid (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (21st July 2018), Kristin (14th June 2017), mojo (20th July 2018), skogvokter (15th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), Tintin (17th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    WOW! For any Newbies, here is an interesting thread from the past to peruse if you are interested in the DULCE area! Thanks, Bob for reintroducing the thread! I enjoyed it immensely!
    Thanks Foxie - there is a lot more to disclose about this, but one step at a time. Possibly do a re-post on the thread Harley started about the Roswell incident, referencing your observations/comments.. ?

===Post Update===

Never-mind Foxie Loxie, seems that Harley's thread has been moved to HOAXED and buried.. I'll reiterate the interesting material that I posted there HERE with a few additions for read-ability..
    Last edited by Bob; 15th June 2017 at 00:35.

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'll cross-post here since the above mentioned thread PA member Harley created was moved to HOAXES.. I feel my comments about the Roswell anomaly that I experienced on GPS needs keeping view-able.. Dulce, Aztec NM, and Roswell remain key locations in investigating major phenomenon in the search for extraterrestrials, government cover-ups, and a whole gaggle of books/movies made about the subject. Getting into being able to LOOK FOR SURE what is present, is about proving, and or debunking what 'legends' have been created..

This might be out of place but maybe not..

Couple weeks ago I was in Abilene Texas doing some research. After completing my studies at that location (the chiggers are awful btw).. I had another location to do some research at, and such was slightly north (about 20 miles) of Pecos Texas to a place called Mentone.

I programmed in the GPS coordinates and started driving.

GPS started heading me north, for a shortcut to Mentone. No thoughts on that, the Garmin usually re-routes as needed to deal with construction, road incidents, etc.

After a while, I saw a sign saying Welcome to New Mexico .. ~!~ ??

I stopped, wondering what's what, and re-entered the GPS coordinates to my intended location (lat long.) And hit the "compute route", and again, it placed me at a location just SE of Roswell International Air Center about 13 miles from the airport, just outside a town called Dexter. About 20 miles SE of Roswell.

And that is NOT anywhere near Mentone Texas ! GPS was sending me 2 h 29 min (135.4 mi) via US-285 N away from my programmed destination. It simply is NOT off by that much at any time I have seen it in operation.

The airport was Roswell Army International Airfield during World War II, and Walker Air Force Base during the Cold War. When it closed it was the largest base of the United States Air Force Strategic Air Command. Roswell International Air Center was developed after the closure of Walker Air Force Base on June 30, 1967.

Needless to say, I could not get my GPS to get me to the right location as the satellite signals were apparently coming in WRONGLY at that location.. ODD or not?

== update ==

Of course it is a "tongue in cheek joke" that an hour or so drive to the east is a place called the "Midland International Air and Space Port".

It is the only licensed US facility licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to serve both scheduled airline flights and commercial human spaceflight.

Commercial human spaceflight ?

Of course it is all a JOKE, right? like all that stuff about MJ-12, Roswell, and ET's running around there.. all poo'poo'd and considered as 'hoaxes'

I do find it strange that my GPS kept routing me there, to Dexter. I suppose it is also just a strange coincidence that flying from Dexter to the NW one ends up at the Roswell "crash site".. Any chance that the information about the location was close to 180 degrees in the opposite direction, actually near Dexter, and not NW of Roswell?

Just to me, I've never seen my GPS do this, when programming in coordinates to have it 4 times re-route me to that same place.. no matter what I did, including restarts of the GPS, would it change to the proper location I needed.

Quote alleged "crash site" coordinates

The alleged Hub Corn Ranch crash site, but it is located about 20 miles north of Roswell on HWY 285, then about 4 miles west on a dirt road that is marked where it leaves the highway with a sign indicating that it is the way to the UFO crash site.
    Note on my map below, the distance is 20 miles SE, in the opposite direction of the alleged "Roswell Crash site"..

=================================================

Part 2, answering member Avid

- when navigating long distances on roads which are not marked, the ole' map book doesn't provide the information needed, especially off the main beaten path.

What I had to do was get close to Mentone TX my intended "off-road" site, and then again put in the coordinates manually and I got to the destination. When I do research, my coordinates have to be accurate to about a 10 foot radius. A map book can't get me there..

The "anomaly" could have been programmed INTO the Garmin map product, maybe "disclosure" ?? that if one entered in something close enough, it would route one to another location, potentially an important location.

Having been in the area to the NW of Roswell, doing some field investigation of my own a few years ago (recall that I investigated Archuleta Mesa (Dulce) NM and did a thread on PA about that..

My 'interest' in crash sites, DUMBS, and other historic reference sites for anomalies is something I can report on if anything is found (or not..)

Strange to be full circle "back to Roswell" after all these years.. even when I go out of my way to avoid it.

==========================

Part-3

Roswell of course holds a fascination for all of us, and to see folks circling around back to Dulce, Aztec, and Roswell is interesting in my opinion.

I would not put it past the disinformation campaign way back then when the alleged crashed craft, and bodies actually came from a location 180 degrees in the opposite direction, to get "investigators" as far away as possible from an actual location. I never found anything of any merit at the NW location, nor a little bit south of there.

Many years ago before doing investigations of "crash sites", I did find myself camping at the reservoir where the red dive flag:

is marked on my map above. I got to that location as I was on a drive from the south and wanted to stop to "feel the vibes".. way before using specialized detection equipment for viewing underground anomalies..

Such equipment consists of a 3 axis sensitive magnetometer, a gamma radiation spectrometer (both used in "drive-by remote sensing over targets"), and a 3D high resolution seismic detector used in the process of creating deep underground images of caverns, fractures, caches, minerals, water, etc. The seismic package is quite capable of detecting down two miles or so with ease.

I would think if one is in Abilene (or Hobbs) and is using the same GPS model as mine with the same map update one should get the same anomaly appearing.

When I entered the GPS coordinates into my iPhone at Hobbs, NM it did NOT direct me to the location at Dexter.. iPhone pointed me to Mentone TX as it should..

So maybe that was like an "easter egg" in the Garmin .. or something interfered with the satellite that day.

I did first enter the direct coordinates about 9:30 AM Central time at Abilene TX, and then tried re-entering at about 12:45 PM, at Hobbs, NM after I saw the Welcome to NM signpost.

I was supposedly if I kept driving 95 miles NW, from Dexter, and no where near, my programmed in coordinates at Mentone Texas which was quite to the SOUTH of my location at Hobbs, NM. So at Abilene TX and at Hobbs NM, both locations I stopped the vehicle to manually enter in the destination coordinates.. and both locations pointed me to Dexter, not Mentone..

So focusing back on the OP post 1, a "disclosure" even if written as "fake news" may be some sort of hint to re-look back, but the missing piece it seems to me, is the strangeness that I experienced just a few weeks ago around there.. Why, I have no clue.

GO LOOK AT DEXTER, NM - forget trying to find the "ranch NW of Roswell"

A niggling feeling in the back of my mind says, maybe Dexter, not the "Ranch NW of Roswell" where something happened.

I may make a point of going exactly to where my Garmin GPS was sending me, and do some "underground deep search exploration" and see what shows up.. heck maybe a deep cavern or something may pop up on the display..

Why reference Roswell?

The alleged EBE supposedly was captured/taken still alive from the "crash".. to Roswell Army airbase and then interrogated.

(see reference below: http://uf0news.blogspot.com/2016/01/project-serpo.html)

Quote Ebe #I — Was found in the Roswell crash site near Corona, NM. Ebe #l was slightly hurt and quickly recovered from his wounds. Ebe #1 was a mechanic. He was able to communicate through pictures with Army personnel. They placed him in an isolation room at the Roswell Army Airfield. In September 1947, he was transferred to Kirtland Field and was again isolated in a medical unit.

During this time period, Ebe #1 worked with top military linguists. They were able to communicate with him by showing him photographs. They later developed symbols to communicate words.

[In linguistics, these are known as LOGOGRAMS or LOGOGRAPHS].

Eventually, Ebe #I was able to utilize these symbols to communicate his wants and needs.
    Why bury information? Why divert attention to being able to DETECT non-invasively, quietly and rapidly, what is HIDDEN under the earth? Possibly many legends would be debunked very fast. Possibly a lot of NEW stuff would be uncovered.. Never-the-less, a lot is at stake..

============

Last section bringing some moved posts back to INVESTIGATIVE status -

Seeing a 'faked' document won't stop me from going back to the coordinates my GPS kept sending me at Dexter, SE of Roswell, and gut feeling says maybe it wasn't a software glitch. And I will do some deep search seismic to see what's what.. And I'll report what I find or not, same with what I did at Dulce'.

To me all the coincidences appearing getting me to take a look around Roswell are interesting. I tend to go with my gut on things, and to me, it's to not drop taking another look around there.

Thanks for the thread Harley - I find it's served a purpose for me and for any other researchers willing to take a look not at the ranch to the NW of Roswell, but to look SE.

I would NOT have looked back at Roswell or the surrounding area otherwise. To me that means something and the 'thread' was not a waste..

== Post Update ==

Come to think of it, one would certainly create a poo poo document and release it if one were going to divert attention from the area.. (ehehe) good job diversion but it won't stop me and others from digging around there even more-so. I think I posted enough strange coincidences that poo poo'ing the thread as a known hoax won't work to bury it..

5. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Note - updated some earlier images of the "entry" point image. As well as more oddity, and general regional images

Tied in potential "area 51-like" deep buried structure image (see below). (hadn't searched this area "yet" for similar types of cone shaped images) We have a thread on this anomalous object.

Close-up, below is where it is positioned in the layered rock strata surrounding it (it is below ground tops being 2500 feet below the surface)

Last edited by Bob; 11th February 2018 at 21:36.

6. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Bob did you ever make it back to Dulce since your last investigation love to give you a hand if and when ever you go again.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Bob (12th February 2018), mojo (20th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Bob did you ever make it back to Dulce since your last investigation love to give you a hand if and when ever you go again.

The Axman
    I've been past there, but didn't stop on my excursion to Roswell, which I'm going to do some looks around the Dexter area, (where my GPS directed me when I had programmed it to go to a spot in Loving County, Texas).. And based on remote sensing, which will pick up an anomaly from the surface, doing some deep search probing should be pretty straightforward. I am setting up to be able to look in water in LAKES (for the USO signature - underwater/unidentified submarine objects). That will open up another aspect of exploration not being done except by military. (PM me pls)..

Here's the map, showing the different locations - I've circled in red for references:

Last edited by Bob; 12th February 2018 at 00:20.

9. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Gonna bump this thread for the newcomers to take a look at

10. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good idea, Bob!! Have you ever been able to figure out what the huge triangular thing was that you discovered underground?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (20th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Good idea, Bob!! Have you ever been able to figure out what the huge triangular thing was that you discovered underground?
    I haven't been back yet, that part of the desert has been running 100+ closer to 115 during the daytime. My equipment needs to be run about 90-95 deg max.. things just start to degrade.. I suppose doing such at night may be possible when things cool off.

The thing is that huge triangle/flat-cone thing is at a precise depth; one which tracks a large evolutionary cycle across the planet.. Wondering if that object or it's contents were in some way involved with assisting or bringing forth all those most amazing life evolutions and changes.. Some sort of Genesis program?

Depth is a good indicator of historical time table in other words.. Things showing up at various depths can give us a good idea of when such was relatively on or near the surface of the planet.. Over time things get covered up..

13. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,421 times in 5,645 posts

Bob is there a way to prove the testimony of Phillip Schneider? Perhaps the test holes still remain? Shouldnt there be a record of the work somewhere? It's a shame when he was alive that he didnt lead anyone to the local. Have you found the possible location or is it impossible without more information? That would be a great way to validate a hero... the other possible clue might be the former police officer of Dulce whom wrote about the cattle mutilations, he seemed to know more than he said.
    Last edited by mojo; 20th July 2018 at 14:27.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bob (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #71
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

The technical data you report on your Dulce trip is impressive but I’m ignorant and unable to translate.

The way it comes across is that there are above ground sensors, you weren’t able to find any of the silver circles in person that were seen on google maps, and some form of an underground electronic anomaly, but not nearly as large as the base has been described?

Please go easy on me, Im new to nearly every number and piece of equipment you typed

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bob (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    The technical data you report on your Dulce trip is impressive but I’m ignorant and unable to translate.

The way it comes across is that there are above ground sensors, you weren’t able to find any of the silver circles in person that were seen on google maps, and some form of an underground electronic anomaly, but not nearly as large as the base has been described?

Please go easy on me, Im new to nearly every number and piece of equipment you typed
    Hi Joe - thanks for stopping by in this thread. Dulce has been one of the fascinating spots for me for many years. I started with an open mind to let any shadow of doubt that such was "real" be a potential, with an understanding that I could end up part of a "soup".. Didn't faze me to take a look around tho..

One of my background skills besides medical, is sensor technology - tech that can look into things, either near field (close in, like for bodies), or far field being able to look deep into the earth. So I assume you are asking for a primer on "deep earth sensing, or far field study".

In my travels I researched a phenomenon that was discovered in Asia in the late 1930's.. that when a vibrational wave passes across a boundary (a difference of substances), an electromagnetic anomaly will be created. That anomaly can be received. Within that anomaly that is received contains "information" of the substances to either side of the vibrational wave.. That interface zone then demarks the physical shape (assuming that the boundary thusly denoted is contiguous).

A stimulation source on the surface of the earth, generates a very strong impulse that travels deep into the earth. It is triggered by the surveyor doing the study. There are ground sensors able to pick up the anomaly boundary layer signal. Knowing the speed of travel of the ground penetration vibrational impulse gives one depth indication.

A data gathering system records the anomalies in a digital recorder. A grid system is lain out over some distance allowing for a set of fixed data streams to be able to be input into a 3D matrix for display processing. The data from each location then is processed for a unique signature, or fingerprint which such fingerprint describes the "what" (the structure of the substance) of the anomaly. That is then used in the 3D display system to create a 3D graphic of "what is down there" based on what the substance is that has been located. If there is no substance being located lets say for "phosphorus" then the 3D graphic display will show no "phosphorus" if that was one of the searched for substance fingerprints.. Let's say one is looking for "water", or gas, or oil, or silver, or iron, or copper or "cavities/tunnels".. each of those fingerprints then can be searched for.

Take a look at a 3D map done after Dulce' over west of Abilene, TX. That area starts to contain caverns, further west over in New Mexico, famous Carlsbad Caverns for instance are located. The layer being looked at has just LIMESTONE turned on (other layers would be shales, and sandstones in this area), and the software was instructed to turn OFF those other layers for easier viewing.

Note the red circled areas, indicating cavern/tunnel structures at about 3500 feet below the surface. Only 7 surface data vibrational impulse wave points were used for this graphic. Limestone was the fingerprint used, so interfaces between limestone layers (usually the difference substance is either water/mudstone/sands)...

If there is an unknown, something different than "rock" (which could be limestone, sandstone, granite or basalt for instance) the display system can show it as an "unknown".. And the boundaries of the "unknown" can be mapped in 3D.

The depth so far has been able to peer as deep as -20,000 feet below the earth surface, giving detailed resolutions as good as a fraction of an inch resolution if desired, or a coarse general purpose resolution of 5 to 6 inches per "analysis" point. The amount of data points then which are analyzed depends on the depth and resolution desired, and the substances to be searched for.

On the DULCE expedition no tunnels were seen. Natural gas development was seen in substantial quantities towards the south and west of the area. There are oil and gas wells in the area, suggesting that the area contains a large unexplored and non-exploited gas reserves. Early on (1967), a nuclear device was used "GasBuggy" project about 22 miles sw of Dulce.

For remote sensing, three different types of shallow to surface sensor systems were onboard.

One was a bi-lateral low frequency electromagnetic sensor system which uses as a stimulation source LF transmitters located in different parts of the world.

The LF waves penetrate the earth and appear at the surface. read this link here - great reference on that topic: http://vlf.stanford.edu/research/subsurface-detection

As one travels over any anomaly which distorts those signals, the sensor system would show the incoming waves typically bending. The location (driving over) of the bending would then allow one to create an "anomaly map" (which would be used later with the deep penetrating 3D). No appreciable surface LF anomalies were noted.

A gamma ray scintillator which would show radioactivity, in the smallest amount was running also. No appreciable changes in radioactivity appeared, which would indicate "no reactors running" for instance. It would also change over large deposits of underground water for instance. Water absorbs the emission (specifically the hydrogen molecule component of water), so any hidden "tanks" with liquid water would show up as an anomaly.

A 3 axis magnetometer was running simultaneously. Nothing in any large deviation showed up such as underground power cables, or metallic structures which would distort the normal earth's magnetic field.

End result - its an interesting gas field area, with probably some good resources for oil/gas development. The tribes in the area use the area primarily for hunting where licenses for taking an animal are very expensive.. There are no other good sources of "income", and without the promo from the various "writers" my feeling is, there would be absolutely NO interest in the area, and it would fade into obscurity. Because of the old atomic testing of making underground gas storage caverns, no doubt there were tests being performed on animals to see if subsurface radioactive contamination made it to the surface and harmed the grazing animals or surface water.

reference to hunting/fishing/camping on the reservation: http://www.jicarillahunt.com/

Reservation hunting/fishing/camping map - (In PDF format) - MAP

As anyone can see one can get into this area with permission..
    Last edited by Bob; 21st July 2018 at 18:34.

18. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Mojo - please see https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/phil-...orio-hayakawa/

As I pointed out to Joe, there was nothing indicative of an underground base showing up from ground monitoring where it was "supposed to be".

There were surface features which showed up on Google Earth and odd surface vehicle tracks. Seeing such from the air is a lot easier than seeing things on the ground due to the perspective viewing angle issue. No doorways at those locations. No guard posts, just that one strange motion detector which could be to a guys private house based on what I showed in the image some posts back. I didn't go on the private road, but there were no military signs or otherwise saying to not enter. I saw some kids on 3 wheel motorbikes. There was on the outskirts of town the classic black large Chevy Suburban SUV, parked next to some "rancher" with a CB antenna (low band antenna) on his pickup.. Strange or odd? Maybe or maybe not.

It is a strange area. And it is a LARGE area, and I hardly covered any appreciable amount. The area SOUTH of DULCE has been suggested as a possible location for a base. I was NORTH in the classic Archuleta Mesa area. Curiosity? Most certainly, but not in the northern area where I was exploring..

19. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Hi there, apologies if we got crossed lines, my only reason for input here was to set the record regarding the 2 alleged underground facilities, the one mention in thread topic Dulce and the similar one I was at. I have yet to fully digest your detailed posts and will do so with great interest.
    Go figure I find Barry after he retired his profile. I know his skype, and I believe I have his home phone number but that too may be a bit out of date. I NEED to speak to him regarding Sentinel, and the Guardian programs. If anyone knows how I can reach him, please let me know? (Sorry for writing this on your post Bob.. Hope that you don't mind)..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (3rd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Bob, have you done any more probing since last year? I would be curious as to what you have found on this site?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (3rd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No, haven't been back to Dulce', thanks for asking - the most recent expedition was north of Area 51 to do some deep underground evaluation.. see this thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1168810

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4