+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

Hi there, apologies if we got crossed lines, my only reason for input here was to set the record regarding the 2 alleged underground facilities, the one mention in thread topic Dulce and the similar one I was at. I have yet to fully digest your detailed posts and will do so with great interest.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2014), Axman (18th September 2014), Bob (18th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), shadowstalker (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Exploring Dulce, Archuleta, and the surrounding area above and below ground

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Hi there, apologies if we got crossed lines,

my only reason for input here was to set the record regarding the 2 alleged underground facilities,

the one mention in thread topic Dulce and the similar one I was at.

I have yet to fully digest your detailed posts and will do so with great interest.
    No crossed wires there Barry just a lot of technical data derived on this end. It's interestingly a strange enough place for me to continue to spend some time doing technical on-site research. I'm not worried about alien abduction, but the communities there are in sufficient poverty that I wouldn't be surprised if there was not a convenient break in of the vehicle to grab opportunistically what was visible. I made a point of getting out of the towns and into the outback as quickly as possible though. The vibe is notibly creepy.

I did not feel that way in Nigeria in numerous cities and even out night there. In the surrounding dulce region the vibe was wrong. I can add a little bit to that as to the rf psyops that was present on the am radio.. The component was definitely in the elf ranges, and in the high beta ranges, both of which would cause brainwave confusion, and elicit hostility or aggression, in the least stress.

I will get more so into the radio frequency analysis in a later post in this thread, and add the background data on how emf can go hand and hand with a psyops experiment. In the minimum the whole story historically with the "base" experience reported by the individuals you mentioned obviously wreaks of sensationalism. I'm trying to keep just what was observed reported here. When we deviate on a tangent to add more understanding to the flavor behind the legends, my feeling is if we don't stray too far away from the subject, that will be fine for discussion purposes.. The dumb phenomenon is purported to be here in the Dulce area. Why there?

I welcome anyone who has had PERSONAL experiences similar to what has been happening supposedly, in the Dulce area to please weigh in and share; as mentioned in the OP, I will try to relate my personal experiences getting to the location, and explain some studies done with equipment to objectify, if anything unusual was present - and I will share some personal anecdotal observations and understanding - maybe those dots being connected will help folks understand a bit more of what's been happening..
    Last edited by Bob; 20th September 2014 at 01:16.

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is the security transmitter antenna registered? Not according to FCC records.. That it contains a satellite up-link (flat panel phased array and a lower band, appears in the VHF range) is interesting..

checking those coordinates over the registered list(s)
    • Archuleta Mesa 3.56 Mi Nne (Lat: 36.983056 Lon: -106.963639), Type: Tower, Structure height: 6 m, Call Sign: KOP939
    • Archletta Mesa 4 Mi Ne (Lat: 36.984167 Lon: -106.970583), Call Sign: KNDT256
    • Apache Police Headquarters (Lat: 36.935833 Lon: -106.992250), Call Sign: KNDT257
    • Archuleta Mesa 5km N (Lat: 36.983056 Lon: -106.963639), Type: Tower, Structure height: 31 m, Overall height: 37 m, Call Sign: WPLG633
    • Archuleta Mesa 4 Mi Ne (Lat: 36.983056 Lon: -106.963639), Structure height: 30 m, Call Sign: WNSJ765
    • 5.93 At 21.9 Deg (Lat: 36.983611 Lon: -106.970306), Type: Tower, Structure height: 9 m, Call Sign: WPKZ435
    • Jicarilla Apache Indian Tribe Public Health Service Clinic (Lat: 36.947222 Lon: -106.989472), Call Sign: KYQ571
    • Archuleta Mesa 4 Mi Ne (Lat: 36.983056 Lon: -106.963639), Call Sign: KZB325
    • Seneca St (Lat: 36.947500 Lon: -106.989194), Type: Pole, Structure height: 9 m, Overall height: 11 m, Call Sign: WPMF568
    • PRU DEDIOS ROAD, From The Intersection Of Us 64 North .68 Mi On Ded (Lat: 36.944056 Lon: -106.979278), Type: Pole, Structure height: 6.1 m, Overall height: 6.6 m, Call Sign: WPXK776, Licensee ID: L00006661
    • NORTH TANK, From Carpenters Drive & Navajo St. Nw 750 Ft On C (Lat: 36.947583 Lon: -106.999556), Type: Tank, Structure height: 6.1 m, Overall height: 8.9 m, Call Sign: WPXK982, Licensee ID: L00006661
    No microwave transmitter licenses were shown on the above coordinates for the mystery security tower.

The assumption then is it is either an unregistered transmission station either accidentally or deliberately.

References:
    http://www.city-data.com/towers/othe...html#Microwave
    http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell...o.html#Antenna
    http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell...html#CellPhone
    http://www.city-data.com/towers/lmob...ogleStreetView
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:22.

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

After meeting the Shamaness in Amarillo, the destination was to be westward into New Mexico, to head up towards Sandia Labs then head west and then Northwards through the reservations up to 64 which would access the Dulce area.

Weather was simply odd..

Afternoon storm cells kept cropping up with downpours..

What though particularly caught my attention was an image of a small thunderbird in the clouds.. I had seen a larger one half the width of the sky in Utah at one time.. These images will form under the main storm clouds, quite possibly with a set of cold downdrafts and updrafts shaping the clouds..

I had wondered about the meeting with the grandmother earlier, and as I was thinking about that, the 'thunderbird's beak' and head turned towards me..

As I was driving about 75 miles per hour at the time, it was not possible for me to take a picture, so what I did here was create a stylized depiction as close as possible to what I saw. There was lightning present at the time as well, a classical 'thunderbird'.

Depending on the people telling the story, the thunderbird is either a singular entity or a species. In both cases, it is intelligent, powerful, and wrathful. All agree one should go out of one's way to keep from getting thunderbirds angry.

The singular thunderbird (as the Nuu-chah-nulth thought of it) was said to reside on the top of a mountain, and was the servant of the Great Spirit. It was also told that the thunderbird controlled rainfall.

Sioux people believed that in "old times" the thunderbirds destroyed dangerous reptilian monsters called the Unktehila.

And this then is what preceeded my travels upwards to the Sandia Labs location, where I stopped at the reservation out front to fuel up, shortly to head north northwest into the mountains.

The Unktehila is what I would meet next traveling up north through the Zia, Jamez reservations on the main road.

It was dark by this time, and these 'things' appeared. They spiraled as a group towards me while I was traveling up NM537, about 8 feet above the roadway, about 4 times, each subsequently proceeded with either deer or ELK on the roadway.. Were they warning about a road hazard to come? Or to distract me to have an accident with one of the animals? Finally after reaching 64, the images of these Uktehila stopped, and I then proceeded to where I would have a basecamp.

These Unktehila were in a spiral nest thrown(?) at me similar to an energy assault, spiraling counter clockwise while I was driving north on the road.

Below is a stylized rendition of what it looked like to me.. It wasn't as bright as the image, but you get the idea, this "whatever" was persistent.

Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:26.

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

re face in post 33
    could it be mantid?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2014), Axman (21st September 2014), Bob (20th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), mojo (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (22nd September 2014)

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    re face in post 33
    could it be mantid?

(added image from post 33 )
    U know, I think that could be a likely candidate - not reptoid, not grey something else.. insectoid then..

This site suggests Mantis -

(http://skepticalpsychicblog.blogspot...tis-alien.html -- Source)

I think I recall seeing something like that mask/image somewhere... I can't put my finger on it, but it seems familiar historically.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:38.

9. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The RF Psyops signal appeared to be present on the AM radio carriers. On searching for high powered AM radio transmitters licensed to be in the Jicarilla reservation, there were no AM stations noted in the frequency monitored, about 630 kilohertz AM. Listening to the station it was a combination of native American AND English consisting of news broadcasts, some local community information.

Here is a sample of what it sounded like. It contained a set of additional frequencies causing a "wavering whistle" and some phase shifted audio.. The predominant frequencies were based on 5 kilohertz, 2 kilohertz with modulations of about 2 hertz and a 16 hertz. All of those frequencies would induce a rather nasty sensation.

Listening to such for a few passes through would give one an idea what the people are being subjected to. ARE the carriers generated due to overlapping stations, or is there a deliberate influence happening ? At this point I did not gather enough information other than to note that something definitely was WRONG with the RF broadcasts in the community. Specifically locating WHERE the interfering transmitters were located may provide some additional information.

It is known that the nervous system will directly de-modulate RF if the phase patterns are of a specific relationship.. Power levels as low as 1 microvolt are the upper limit of reliable demodulation, and the nervous system is able to demodulate properly phased patterns of about 0.1 microvolts. That would consist of a person being exposed to a 1000 watt transmitter at about 3 miles away.

If that type of modulation was playing 24/7 how would the People feel?
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:35.

10. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Owies, is that from the local station?
    That was about as uncomfortable as the Unktehila gif.
    And similar vibe behind it I would say.

John
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th October 2015 at 06:47.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Axman (21st September 2014), Bob (21st September 2014), Chanlo23 (28th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), mojo (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (22nd September 2014)

12. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Thanks again Bob I like how mix the science in with your spiritual aspect of things hence picking up on the vibes. Myself, I would be running far from that place...if you had to write an hypothesis or maybe a theme statment to why your researching that area what would it say? best wishes...
    Last edited by mojo; 21st September 2014 at 00:35.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (21st September 2014), Bob (21st September 2014), Chanlo23 (28th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd September 2014)

14. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Owies, is that from the local station?
    That was about as uncomfortable as the Unktehila gif.
    And similar vibe behind it I would say.

John
    Hi John, what was a bit extraordinary I suppose, was that this station was not supposed to be there. There were two stations, one at 630 the other about 810, both simultaneously broadcasting the same transmission. Possibly that frequency offset has something to do with creating "sidebands".. Neither was listed in the FCC records as an authorized stations.. I assume then it could have been an ultra-low-powered station for some reason.. Schools sometimes do such things for a campus.. Anyway, it's something that I think should be looked at as well for an additional exploratory expedition.. Anomaly again, similar to the Microwave/VHF security station (described in the post above, #43) which is not listed on records as officially being there..
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:36.

15. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thanks again Bob I like how mix the science in with your spiritual aspect of things hence picking up on the vibes. Myself, I would be running far from that place...if you had to write an hypothesis or maybe a theme statement to why your researching that area what would it say? best wishes...
    Hia Mojo - well, as I mentioned, this place has intrigued me for about 10 years, that something has been present vibe-wise, that seems out-of-place... either psyops, or troubled people, captured and part of some experiment that they had prayed they wouldn't have been (abused in other words).. If people are hurting, and one can help, it seems that the best thing that can be done is to look for a solution. First step is to identify what's happening - is it real, conjecture, fantasy, and so forth.. this ID step then lets one 'as-is' (an expression that means to see things as-they-are) and then potentially "discharge" the aberration.. SEE it, CONFRONT it, then one can deal with it.. I suppose for me if I can help sort things, I will give it a try.. So we are in the ID stage at the moment, what's there, how can it be solved (if at all)..

--Bob

16. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Major creepiness- Los Alamos

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Axman (21st September 2014), Bob (21st September 2014), Chanlo23 (28th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), mojo (22nd September 2014)

18. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob:

I take it that you are familiar with Anthony Sanchez' experiences with the Mesa? If not, you certainly should be. Kerry Cassidy's interview with him is here: http://projectcamelotportal.com/comp...project-leonid

....and whatever you do, don't touch any canisters or dead animals!

Kit
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

Axman (26th September 2014), Bob (22nd September 2014), Chanlo23 (28th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), mojo (22nd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (22nd September 2014)

20. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Kit - I've concentrated research towards the west side and the north side, specifically the Colorado portion (which is where surveying has shown anomalies). Thanks for the heads up on the animals. Of those observed (living animals), my experience is they would get far away from any larger creature, especially human. I didn't find that to be the case of those observed.. To me that suggests something has happened with habituating them (feeding), possibly some sort of chemical exposure (air/water). I didn't note any out of the ordinary smells - the air outside of town seemed clear. Possibly doing water sampling and/or air sampling would be a good thing to do for more data. I didn't see any canisters, however there was an extreme amount of oil and gas well drilling on the western side, close to "Hole in the Rock". The RF electromagnetics present on the AM radio could very well be a type of neural control method. I am familiar with those types of systems and their modulations.. Off road I met three dirt-bikers who seemed to be friendly and not 'hostile', but that was quite far out of the nearby town. It's a strange place in spots, very 'normal' in many locations.

--Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 22nd September 2014 at 13:48.

21. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Bob:

I take it that you are familiar with Anthony Sanchez' experiences with the Mesa? If not, you certainly should be.[..]
    A couple points on the Sanchez' observations - the areas that I've mentioned are not on the Jicarilla Reservation but are on the Colorado side of the mesa. I believe possibly that the "crash" on the top of the Mesa that Sanchez' reports could very well be what one of the anomalies that has turned up, off "Great Spirit" road. As far as chemical analyzers capable of determining an unusual organic, potentially 'nerve agent', Thermo Scientific TruDefender FT v1.3 hand held Raman spectrographic analyzer will do the job. I don't have one of them, but such a tool if a group wants to look further into trace substance present in any anomalous situation, that would be 'forensically' accepted. (http://www.officer.com/product/10048...ner-hazmat-wmd)

22. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Bob, Thanks for explaining the motive for searching that area. It seems risky and sure hope you dont need to take any unnecessary chances going places they dont want you.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (26th September 2014), Bob (22nd September 2014), Chanlo23 (28th September 2014), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bumping into the big black vehicles..

Note the unusual antenna on the "white" pickup truck..

(a reference to Anthony Sanchez' experiences talk about the 'black' vehicles)
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 03:37.

25. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting a little worried about you, Bob. I hope you haven't taken a poke at an angry elephant!

Trugli
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), Bob (15th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), lelmaleh (20th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We're good kit. Just compiling some deep earth shot data.

28. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As I had mentioned to Kit, I've been exploring 3D underground analysis software..

Here is an image from what it is capable of doing.. the spherical brown area(s) illustrates a structural "unique area of interest" - the images are able to be rotated in 3D for different perspectives. It makes 3D exploring 'quite interesting'.

Each of the light brown spheroid areas are "anomalies" - their approximate dimension and area (and location) are shown graphically.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th January 2016 at 14:27.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast