+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Matrix is Real [2014]

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default The Matrix is Real [2014]

Most of us have heard about it, believe we know about it, and perhaps believe it is so, nonetheless this is a very interesting perspective on it, worth the time to see it...

http://youtu.be/DnAXbuaQow0 (35 min. video)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Cara (15th September 2014), ceetee9 (15th September 2014), guyres (15th September 2014), halffull (14th September 2014), joeecho (14th September 2014), linksplatinum (15th September 2014), markenty13 (14th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th September 2014), Pam (15th September 2014), Pilgrim (16th September 2014), ponda (15th September 2014), spizella (15th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Matrix is Real [2014]

Interesting perspective.

Recently I read the book: "Remembering the Future: The Physics of the Soul and Time Travel, Agnew, Brooks (2010-08-25). Remembering the Future: The Physics of the Soul and Time Travel. Kindle Edition." Based on this book and several others (Ra Material, The Astral Codex, The Magical Perspective, kybalion, Bashar - blueprint for change, ...) we can make our own reality. Slowly I'm grasping this feeling in everyday life. IMO I'm not living in The Matrix

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

Camilo (16th September 2014), Pam (15th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Very interesting. The whole 'simulation within a simulation' concept is mind blowing. Intuitively, I believe there is a lot of truth here. It isn't the reality I would prefer, but whats a girl to do?

spizella, you have me intrigued ,so I ordered the book you have just completed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Camilo (16th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Very, Very interesting, but if this where true.... haven´t we the right to wake up?? and I also think... what´s the real meaning of this?¿? so many questiosn!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NinaR For This Post:

Camilo (16th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

This thread could probably be merged with another thread covering the same material (and a lot more)

Quote Posted by NinaR (here)
    Very, Very interesting, but if this where true.... haven´t we the right to wake up?? and I also think... what´s the real meaning of this?¿? so many questiosn!!!
    What if we agreed to "not wake up" until a certain thing has happened? I see this as a game we made for our selves to explore our self from a subjective view point (or several billion subjective view points.. haha maybe even trillion+ depending on where consciousness can reside).

This is a very interesting topic, I've collected quite a few different videos and data points on a thread that exposes the computer like nature of the "basic laws" of reality:

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Yes, we've seen this topic floating around, but really, if you try to; you can pull together some nearly conclusive proof that we are in an artificial reality.

Quote "Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory!

Why does nature have this? What errors does it need to correct? What is an 'error' for nature? More importantly what is the explanation for this freakish discovery? Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Buddhist Geeks is a podcast, on-line magazine and annual conference with a primary focus on American Buddhism.

Quote Joe Rogan & NASA Physicist: We're Living in the Matrix

Quote Joe Rogan, simulation theory, computer code, quantum physics, Duncan Trussell, Tom Campbell, Thomas Campbell, matrix, James Gates Jr., Neil DeGrasse Tyson, digital universe, multiverse, information, holographic universe, Chris Delamo
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th September 2014 at 16:48.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Camilo (16th September 2014), Pilgrim (16th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread