+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did you Know Karl Marx was related to the Rothschilds?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Default Re: Did you Know Karl Marx was related to the Rothschilds?

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    I am talking about a time when, in quite recent history, the Jews quite often funded royalty wars. They majorly inhabited the east end of london in a kind of ghetto, before there ever was a Jewish Lord in the House of Lords. It could have had something to do with the thinking that obtaining a title that high would improve their commercial position.
    Interesting to note the centre of which was Commercial Street, - Whitechaple/Spitalfields area.
    Sapere aude

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    So was Adolf Hitler...
    Quote Alois Hitler, father of Adolf, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild.

http://www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

As no one knows who Hitler's paternal grandfather was, one is of course free to believe that rumour, but there is absolutely no evidence to support it - or the myth that Hitler's grandfather was a Jew named Leopold Frankenberger.

The most likely contenders are Johann Georg Hiedler and his brother, Johann Nepomuk Hiedler: everything points to Hitler being of Austrian peasant stock.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    I am talking about a time when, in quite recent history, the Jews quite often funded royalty wars. ...
    Could you elaborate on that?

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    You'll see this same sign in photos/portraits of Napoleon Bonaparte, Mozart,
    This kind of underlines the point I was trying to make, Samwise. What evil agenda did Mozart ever serve when he wasn't instilling an exquisite sense of beauty in the souls of millions?

Marx maybe 'was heavily involved with the global secret plots', but it is far from obvious on the sole basis of this hand gesture.

Take Simon Parkes. He admits to being from an Illuminati family (MI6, MI5 working for the NSA), and a reptilian bloodline. Sure, he doesn't stick his hand in his jacket as far as I know, but neither does he serve the evil agenda. Go figure.
    When did I say that the Hidden Hand gesture was evil? Not once.

I've been meaning to respond to your other thread, but I feel that it is unnecessary, because you are picking apart my arguments based off of a notion that somehow I keep on commenting about evil being linked purely with psychopathy. All that I have been doing was pointing to the fact that "live" is "evil" backwards and that this is not a mistake etymologically. I never said that this means evil has to do with psychopathy. All that it means is that people who perform evil are acting as an opposer to the normal way of doing things, which is indicative of the word "live" backwards. It's not too different from the upside down pentagram...

Freemasons are not all psychopaths. In fact, it is a respectable organization that teaches people morals and spiritual lessons. It simply was corrupted. As you can see in my comment, nowhere did I say that the Hidden Hand gesture was given by people who only harm people.

In the case of Tolkien who was an esoteric Freemason, he utilized his knowledge to do good. He put important information in his books to get people to wake up, and he even risked his life to do so. Other Freemasons, however, are not as quick to help the masses of people.

Mozart was somebody, just like Tolkien and DiVinci, who was clued in on a lot of important information. He put a lot of esoteric symbols in his plays, most likely to reach the subconscious of people who would attend performances of the plays. Just like Tolkien, he utilized his knowledge in his creative works. If you dig deep enough, you just might find some interesting things.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

araucaria (17th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    You'll see this same sign in photos/portraits of Napoleon Bonaparte, Mozart,
    This kind of underlines the point I was trying to make, Samwise. What evil agenda did Mozart ever serve when he wasn't instilling an exquisite sense of beauty in the souls of millions?

Marx maybe 'was heavily involved with the global secret plots', but it is far from obvious on the sole basis of this hand gesture.

Take Simon Parkes. He admits to being from an Illuminati family (MI6, MI5 working for the NSA), and a reptilian bloodline. Sure, he doesn't stick his hand in his jacket as far as I know, but neither does he serve the evil agenda. Go figure.
    When did I say that the Hidden Hand gesture was evil? Not once.

I've been meaning to respond to your other thread, but I feel that it is unnecessary, because you are picking apart my arguments based off of a notion that somehow I keep on commenting about evil being linked purely with psychopathy. All that I have been doing was pointing to the fact that "live" is "evil" backwards and that this is not a mistake etymologically. I never said that this means evil has to do with psychopathy. All that it means is that people who perform evil are acting as an opposer to the normal way of doing things, which is indicative of the word "live" backwards. It's not too different from the upside down pentagram...

Freemasons are not all psychopaths. In fact, it is a respectable organization that teaches people morals and spiritual lessons. It simply was corrupted. As you can see in my comment, nowhere did I say that the Hidden Hand gesture was given by people who only harm people.

In the case of Tolkien who was an esoteric Freemason, he utilized his knowledge to do good. He put important information in his books to get people to wake up, and he even risked his life to do so. Other Freemasons, however, are not as quick to help the masses of people.

Mozart was somebody, just like Tolkien and DiVinci, who was clued in on a lot of important information. He put a lot of esoteric symbols in his plays, most likely to reach the subconscious of people who would attend performances of the plays. Just like Tolkien, he utilized his knowledge in his creative works. If you dig deep enough, you just might find some interesting things.
    Sticking to the topic of this thread, we are actually agreeing here Samwise - I hope you don't mind . I am merely disputing the general black-and-white contention that things like family membership and gestures are automatically suspicious: they are not.

You did say, though, that the Hidden Hand gesture ‘symbolizes that an individual is undergoing some plot behind the public eye’. I guess ‘undergoing some plot’ is a little vague – rather in the way saying ‘Marx was a Rothschild’ (the subject of this thread), I find, says very little. The subtext is, ‘He was a pawn’. I am saying, ‘Not so’, or ‘Not necessarily’ – and now you are saying the same thing about others. Good!

Regarding the other matter, I would welcome any comments you may have in a more appropriate place. If you are interested in palindromes (as opposed to etymology, not the same thing), we could discuss that, along with things like lefthandedness and mirror writing (Da Vinci code). I would also genuinely like to hear why you think psychopathy is different from how you use the word ‘evil’, i.e. with no moral judgment (which I applaud btw). I personally tend to think that they are more or less synonymous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2