+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Rickards Project Prophecy (Slick advertisement but...)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Default James Rickards Project Prophecy (Slick advertisement but...)

I received this in an email today from a group called Survival Life that's into survival gear, even though its a slick advertisement for James Rickard's material, the illustrations James uses are excellent and a few of the graphics he displays are interesting as well.

I have no affiliation with James Rickards and I'm not profiting or trying to sell this material in any way.

http://links.survivallife.com/click/...a0e9751f1f36f1

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:49 AM
    To: XXX
    Subject: CIA Economist Reveals Government’s “Day After Plan” (Warns Collapse is Imminent)

Here's an important message from Jim Richards a Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor...
    Take a close look.
    - 'Above Average' Joe

Mount Weather is a national security stronghold located near the Blue Ridge Mountains.
    Its maze of underground bunkers is known as "Area B."
    My colleagues have given Mount Weather the code name "High Point Special Facility."
    You can view footage of it below.
    (Click here if you can't see it)

This is where Congressional leadership was transported after 9/11.
    Below is footage of the Pentagon's Raven Rock Mountain stronghold. It is located not far from Camp David.

The primary command facility here is codenamed "Site R," and nicknamed "The Rock."
    I'm sharing this with you now, because my colleagues and I in the U.S. Intelligence Community have uncovered a series of alarming signals that point to a fast-approaching, 70% stock market crash.
    And we have begun to prepare for an unstoppable $100 trillion American meltdown that will be unleashed in its aftermath.
    Unfortunately, our government has already put emergency measures in play for this coming catastrophe as well. They call it "The Day After Plan."
    And these two locations, at Mount Weather and Raven Rock, have major roles to play ahead.
    I'm not asking you to believe me now. I realize what I'm talking about is very serious.
    Which is why I strongly suggest you take a few moments to view this evidence.
    And then ask yourself, "what if I'm right?"
    Click here to continue...
    Stay Safe,

Jim Rickards
    Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor
    CIA & The Director of National Intelligence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	James_Rickards_1.jpg
Views:	1790
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	27187   Click image for larger version

Name:	James_Rickards_2.jpg
Views:	1317
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	27188  
    Last edited by Project_Buggy_Beach; 15th September 2014 at 20:35.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

aheb (15th September 2014), korgh (16th September 2014), Lifebringer (15th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread