+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Common Core in America " once more"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Common Core in America " once more"

I have to question and check myself for posting this article , but for those who are not aware to the dumbing down and perversion of Common Core on our youth because you have to see this to believe it. That's fair warning so have at it. This is just another example of an ever increasing reason to ban Common Core . To me they have lost any moral sense , extremely degrading of the populace and the ability to think for ones self to allow this to be permitted in any class room setting for kids or young adults. COMMON CORE Curriculum is not the way to teach anyone period. share with any who still think that this program is a positive approach for any education system in America today

deleted link as it is no longer available
    Last edited by jerry; 16th September 2014 at 23:08. Reason: deleted link as it is no longer available

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Clarity (16th September 2014), Ecnal61 (16th September 2014), jjjones (16th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Common Core in America " once more"

Very interested in seeing this, but a click of the link brought me only:

Not found, error 404
    The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Or, you can try finding it with the information below.

Any chance you saved the article?

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

There was a video on this forum with a parent addressing the city council on Common Core. She gave them a math problem and most solved the problem in 4 or 5 steps. She then demonstrated that with Common Core the problem was solved using 80 steps. 80!!!!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

silvanelf (31st May 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

as a matter of fact I did copy it , Don't know why it was taken down because I went back and couldn't find it . In the word document I saved it as tells me the file is corrupted ,my thoughts are its no longer a safe issue to download these things. Those that got to view it can attest it was quiet bazar so who knows what the issue was really . I did email an inquiry about it to the host at info wars hopefully I will get the explanation and pass it on
    Last edited by jerry; 16th September 2014 at 22:49.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

the_real_dave-id (16th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread