+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Hey Jake,

I think they may have finally uploaded your OBE experience on OBERF.ORG http://www.oberf.org/sobe_stories.htm However, when I click on the link (your name on the oberf page) to access your entire experience it comes back with a 404 error. When I click on the other experiences listed there is no problem accessing them, just yours. They may need to fix the link. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to get it fixed.

Here is the "abstract" that I am guessing is yours:

Jake P Experience 11/1/14 That is when the vibrations got really, really strong, and I noticed that they seemed to be coming from the center of my brain. As soon as I tried to put my hands on my head, I realized that I could not move. The vibrations kept getting more intense and I thought that I was dying. My body floated slowly to a horizontal position somewhere toward the ceiling of the hallway. Things started to ‘fade’ out. Just then I was back on the couch, vibrating out of control. Everything was familiar, the full-body-hum, and the vibrations etc. Everything was how I remembered this strange paralysis state to be except one thing. As I lay there I realized that I was not afraid.
    SOBE with prominent sleep paralysis-type symptoms at age 17.

Seeker/Reader
    Okay, I think she fixed it.. The survey report will be available in January... Fun times.. Thanx again,, http://www.oberf.org/jake_p_sobe.htm

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

seeker/reader (6th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Rahket,, there is much more to it than i can tell... And it all keeps coming. I refuse to believe that it is just me.... You are one too.. I challenge you ALL to realize it...

I do realize, Jake. It is just good to hear words you generally hear coming out of your own fingers or mouth coming out of someone else. Even though there is no one else.

The details may be slightly different, but the overall gist is the same. This type of consciousness experience of course is not relegated to online life. I meet people all the time who just come up to me and start talking, sharing their deepest belief and issues. People say they can sense something, feel something, even see something that makes them want to open up. This is resonance at its core expression, pure vibratory equivalency expressed in the form of synchronistic meeting, similitude of experience.

Among these people, I find that the experience of the OOBE may be lacking, but most have felt the paralysis at some point. Some's eyes widen in amazement as they have no idea what it could be and thought it was some kind of sleep anomoly. Others break down into their experience, hearing the crackling static, feeling the body shaking as if it is about to come apart, the whole nine yards.

As you always say these are amazing times to be conscious and aware of the mystery of life. To fully embrace it and live in the mystery as it unfolds around us.

Some of your comments, like the one about genetic royalty, are very intriguing. That is a BIG issue here on planet earth right now and I think the mish-mash of star-races that have contributed to our genetics is also an important factor in our uniqueness, in fact, perhaps one of the reasons why this particular form of the experiment exists here and now. Not a popular topic to talk about, but one it is necessary to understand.

Thanks for the depth of your response, these are just a few of my thoughts, wanted to give you a break and not take the thread too far off the OP.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Caren (10th December 2014), Jake (6th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

Okay, Someone is going to have to help me through this one... I don't even know what to think, my mind is reeled... It feels like my mind is ripping apart...

I think it has something to do with the moon...

I was awakened at about 2:30am to a loud rustling sound outside... Some small animal has been attacking my ducks, and I have been wrestling with this wee beast for weeks now. I am down to One Mallard... He is in a pen at night, so I don't worry, but I would love to put a BB in the arsse of whatever animal is attacking..

I swear this is effin crazy!!

So I went out to check on the duck and to make sure all was well. It was raining, and the moon was bright, behind some clouds... There was a strange 'hue'.. (I love the rain, BTW.) The Mallard Duck was excited and yelling up a storm.. (Not much of a quack from a Mallard.) Something was out in the bushes, but it was scurrying away.. I stood there for several minutes, until the duck calmed down. I was looking up at the moon and began to meditate, naturally while standing there.. As soon as i closed my eyes, I was hit with a very intense, single Pulse of electric feeling energy in my head.. I opened my eyes immediately and sat down on a box that was next to the duck Pen... This was powerful, and I was (for the first time in a long time) concerned that if i closed my eyes again, then I would lose consciousness,, and someone would find me later,, maybe face down in the mud... As i sat there, i felt the Vibrations!!! WTF?? I was NOT deeply relaxed, nor was I in a deep trance,, nor was I doing any energy work,,, nor was I even trying to have an OBE. In fact, I just wanted to get back to the house before I passed out or something... The vibrations were deep and dull,, it felt like a small earthquake or tremor under my feet.. I did not try to stand up... Some sort of energetic phenomenon was occurring... I looked over at my duck,, just hoping for some grounding...

You guys, I don't know how to explain what happened. I have no reference point... I closed my eyes and surrendered to the energetic sensations... There was a bright flashing and my breathing changed.. I stepped out of my body and into the rain in the back yard.. I looked up into the sky, and there were several giant rings of light. They were one on top of the other.. They were right above me and surrounding me... They were about twice the size of a Football stadium.. The lowest one was probably about tree-top level, though i could not see it fully.. I was in the center, and there were 6 or 7 of them total. They sort of stacked one on top of the other, but not touching... I felt as though they were separate,, but I can't be sure.. 7 Giant Glowing Halos???

Another flash of light,,, and I don't know... I came to... It was a full hour later,, and i was now sitting under a tree to the side of the house,, drenched.. I felt like I was going to throw up.. I DID NOT get up and walk over to the side of the house... Not in the physical.. I did in my Astral Body... Too many implications to think about right now...

I got up and started walking to the house... My gut and stomach felt,, (and still does),,, like i just did about 200 sit-ups... Like i have been tensing up my stomach muscles.. ???

I went to the back yard and checked on the duck... As soon as I looked up into the sky again, I got a very strong memory flash... Something happened and I don't know what it was....

Something happened and I don't know what it was.... Now strange things are bleeding through.... I can hear ducks in my back yard,, but there is only one duck there!!!

I tried to get some sleep, but my crown is pulsing with energy...

So I came into my living room, and typed into this thread.... I don't know what else to do....

I'm going to go for a walk, and get grounded...

I'll update again later....
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (10th November 2014), annacherie (15th November 2014), Caren (10th December 2014), GoodETxSG (9th November 2014), Limor Wolf (10th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Rollo (16th December 2014), Sebastion (9th November 2014), Skyhaven (9th November 2014), Violet (10th November 2014), Walter (30th December 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Wow Jake, I sincerely hope everything is ok with you after this! I sincerely wish I could help you but it's a mystery to me as well. I will refrain from any speculations and hope you will be able to decipher what happened!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Caren (10th December 2014), Jake (10th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Violet (10th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Hope all is well Jake, sounds like a quite spectacular event ...ETs? or worse, someone targeting your talent.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jake (10th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Hope all is well Jake, sounds like a quite spectacular event ...ETs? or worse, someone targeting your talent.
    I spent most of the rest of the day staying quiet, trying to pull in more of the memories.. It is difficult,, I have to stay completely grounded... Energy in my crown is racing,,.. I was able to put together much of the night. I DID walk over from the back yard to the side yard, under the tree.. Not an abduction... I was trying to make it back into my house, but I got overwhelmed by the energetic event that was happening, and wandered around the yard,,, meditating and trying to 'clear'... I must have looked like a complete vagabond... Whakadoo.... I still don't know what to make of the giant Halo's that descended... Mostly archetypal, methinks... These halo's were huge... It reminded me of the Movie 'Stargate'... Not the 'gate' itself, but the 'rings' that would transport people from the pyramid to the ship... Except that they were energetic, and HUGE...

I have to stay off of the board for a day or two... I am in good hands... Thank you all for your support...

The messages of support and encouragement do not go unnoticed.. I can't respond to all of them...

I can't continue with this study until I get this under control.... At least, somewhat...

Perhaps there are elements of control that do NOT want me diving into the RV section of this study.... (I am being paranoid..)

Cheers to all..
    Jake.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Caren (10th December 2014), jerry (11th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Sebastion (10th November 2014), Violet (11th November 2014), william r sanford72 (10th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

dosnt sound or feel like an attack..i spent three months sleeping outside 2 years ago..every night.because of similar occurrences.that were happening repeatedly.tho I didn't see the halo.felt it hit.powerful........even freaked out the dogs and cows and chickens.they never get used to it.even happened/almost..few times when I was out and about..freakn scared me silly.thought I had medical or mental illness...wasn't until I was fully engaged in the moment..and /obervs that they stopped.still not sure everywhere I went.seen.did.tho...I was never hurt....I don't call what u had happen an obe..its on a whole nother level.
    Jake..Don't stop..your doing remarkable work and the way your approaching the subject is needed.in my OP....
    thank you for sharing.
    truth and balance always.
    Hearts.
    William and tribe.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 11th November 2014 at 00:31.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Caren (10th December 2014), jerry (11th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Sebastion (10th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

When you're about to get somewhere significant, there is a typical risk of getting sidetracked.

Recalculate the entire situation and confirm or revise.

Good luck.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), Jake (13th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), william r sanford72 (11th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Jake, I hope everything is working out okie dokie with you! Just wanted to pass on to you something I found to be most powerful indeed many years ago and it carried me to the Heart of One, as that was my intent from day one.

When you have united your heart intent with your mind's intent, you become One within yourself. That unifies both the masculine and feminine energies and thus creates a third force! It is the same force which drives all of Creation and thus you can wield this same energy, in fact when united within, you become it! In this way you can become an irresistible force as well as an immovable object, immovable in the sense that you cannot be knocked off track nor can you be stopped. This force will and does protect you as well provided that your will and intent are pure in nature.

Gurdjieff stated: Men have their minds and women their feelings more highly developed. Either alone can give nothing. Think what you feel and feel what you think. Fusion of the two produces another force.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

animovado (17th November 2014), annacherie (15th November 2014), Aurora1 (1st December 2014), Caren (9th December 2014), Jake (13th November 2014), jerry (13th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (13th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Thank you Sebastion. I am in good hands.. Despite my self proclaimed, vast knowledge,, I am still learning..

Against my better own judgement, I am taking the advice of folks who have sprung into action for me.. Ha,, Try and remember that I am the type that will not hesitate to go straight to the source.. I have lot's of advanced energy workers, Astral projectors,, etc,,, who have all advised me to take a break.. I am still researching what happened...

I don't want to admit that I may have had a 'crown' center event that was brought on by too much stimulation of this center, and not enough in the others. I was warned about this by Robert Bruce... (And at least one other advanced projector... Energy work is real, and if a balanced approach is not adopted,, then single center 'blowouts' may occur.. I have never had a reason to head this warning but I am paying much close attention now...

I have an alternate theory that I am working on... Over the last 3 days,, we have had windstorms like no other.. Not so much the rain, but the wind.. Transformers blew in every neigborhood surrounding my house... My house, and my neighbors house still has power, hot water, phone, cable, internet,, etc.... My wife and I took a walk around the whole neighborhood to assess the damage, and the patter of transformers that have blown are in a giant ring around my house... !!!! !!!! I just drew up a picture of my neighborhood, and where the transformers blew, or power lines down,,, or work crews were out.. Of course I didn't walk the whole city, and map it,,, but in my neighborhood they all blew in a giant ring around my house...

The red dots show where transformers blew, and work crews were dispatched.. The giant black circle shows where the rings were. I would be in the center... There is power at my house, but at nobody else, except my next door neighbor...

Not an exact scientific study,, but transformers blew wherever they corresponded to the giant rings in my experience... Power is still out.... I am fine...

I will still give this some thought, obviously... I'm not supposed to be posting,,,
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is worrying. Please do not worry. I am taking some good advice,, and heeding advice from you folks too...

Love to all
    Jake.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7halos.png
Views:	206
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	27951

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (17th November 2014), annacherie (15th November 2014), Caren (9th December 2014), Jean-Marie (21st November 2014), jerry (15th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Rollo (16th December 2014), Sebastion (13th November 2014), Violet (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (13th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

It's good to know you and yours are fine! It is clear to me that you are in touch with the force! And you are perfectly right, one HAS to be focused, centered, balanced and grounded well because that force is powerful stuff. That is why the purity of your intent is paramount. My best to you Jake!

Thank you Sebastion. I am in good hands.. Despite my self proclaimed, vast knowledge,, I am still learning..

Against my better own judgement, I am taking the advice of folks who have sprung into action for me.. Ha,, Try and remember that I am the type that will not hesitate to go straight to the source.. I have lot's of advanced energy workers, Astral projectors,, etc,,, who have all advised me to take a break.. I am still researching what happened...

I don't want to admit that I may have had a 'crown' center event that was brought on by too much stimulation of this center, and not enough in the others. I was warned about this by Robert Bruce... (And at least one other advanced projector... Energy work is real, and if a balanced approach is not adopted,, then single center 'blowouts' may occur.. I have never had a reason to head this warning but I am paying much close attention now...

I have an alternate theory that I am working on... Over the last 3 days,, we have had windstorms like no other.. Not so much the rain, but the wind.. Transformers blew in every neigborhood surrounding my house... My house, and my neighbors house still has power, hot water, phone, cable, internet,, etc.... My wife and I took a walk around the whole neighborhood to assess the damage, and the patter of transformers that have blown are in a giant ring around my house... !!!! !!!! I just drew up a picture of my neighborhood, and where the transformers blew, or power lines down,,, or work crews were out.. Of course I didn't walk the whole city, and map it,,, but in my neighborhood they all blew in a giant ring around my house...

The red dots show where transformers blew, and work crews were dispatched.. The giant black circle shows where the rings were. I would be in the center... There is power at my house, but at nobody else, except my next door neighbor...

Not an exact scientific study,, but transformers blew wherever they corresponded to the giant rings in my experience... Power is still out.... I am fine...

I will still give this some thought, obviously... I'm not supposed to be posting,,,
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is worrying. Please do not worry. I am taking some good advice,, and heeding advice from you folks too...

Love to all
    Jake.

Attachment 27951

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), annacherie (15th November 2014), Caren (9th December 2014), Jake (13th November 2014), Jean-Marie (21st November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st November 2014), william r sanford72 (13th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

The makings of a Si Fi thriller here Jake. Glad to hear your still in the ring and preceding with caution. I'm sure I am not alone when I say these events have me on the edge of my chair here. Wish there was a way to involve myself with some help on this end. Best of luck or should I say may the force be with you and a God Bless for the teacher.
    Last edited by jerry; 15th November 2014 at 05:26.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2014), Jake (15th November 2014), Sebastion (15th November 2014), Violet (20th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Jake I do recall where Bruce talked about this and your comment really makes it clear not to take it lightly as a warning ( "may have had a 'crown' center event that was brought on by too much stimulation of this center") as I had only skimmed over much of the material, not really being able to yet separate. My dream state recall is getting to be notable though. And I have been trying not to rush it or doing to much , just mostly working with some of the energy work. With evening separation attempts only a couple times a week

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2014), Jake (15th November 2014), Sebastion (15th November 2014), Violet (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Is it ok if I recall something Sirdipswitch says and repeats? Because people might get a bit weary of getting on the OBE stage now.

Paraphrase:

Think "one goal" and don't think "evil". You choose, there's no evil. There's no entity, there's no attacker, there's just you and your goal and you have all the power. Stupid simple (I believe this is a direct quote).

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2014), Jake (21st November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Rollo (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Is it ok if I recall something Sirdipswitch says and repeats? Because people might get a bit weary of getting on the OBE stage now.

Paraphrase:

Think "one goal" and don't think "evil". You choose, there's no evil. There's no entity, there's no attacker, there's just you and your goal and you have all the power. Stupid simple (I believe this is a direct quote).
    Thank you, Violet. Sirdipp's words are more than welcome here.. Though, I do not suspect an attacker. Nor do I suspect an abduction.. Just my own growth versus my expectations of such...

Thank you all for your concern. I am fine.. Actually, I'm doing better than ever.. I am adjusting.. I have been taking the advice of manymany folks who are much more sophisticated than myself with regards energy work and Chakra Activation... There is a continuous energetic flow that was not there before. Simply put,,, my 'crown center' cleared out (most unexpectedly) and I experienced the clearing,, along with all of the archetypal 'fixins'.. (The 7 rings and such....) I want to point out that the 'eye trigger' is NOT the same thing as 'crown center' stimulation... The 'eye trigger', tickles a spot in your head that stimulates flow within the entire Primary Center structure... The 'crown center' is more the entire back and upper portion of the skull. It feels like you are wearing a crown, or you have 'hat-head'.. lol... The eye trigger is different,, a very important point..

The whole thing felt like a blowout.. Like a runner, blowing out a hamstring,, limping around in circles... lol... I didn't take to well to the concept of a Chakra clearing,, but I have warmed up to it.. I always expected an amazing and wonderful experience would accompany such a thing.. It feels like the cork has been taken out of the top of mee skull!! And now that the 'bubbly' has blown out the top, there is mostly 'sparkly and flowing'.. I wish I had better words. For now, I am still trying to let it all balance out without forcing it.. Even trying to find the right descriptive words is causing energetic phenomenon... It is getting better...

I also want to point out that none of this had anything to do with OBE.. I have been working on my crown area for longo time now. In fact, it has been quite an adjustment to NOT stimulate the crown area.. I have been doing it for so long that it is instinctual...

When this first happened, I was ready to go to the emergency room... Sitting here right now,,, I can supercharge my entire energy body complex with a single thought... That is different than before... I am not supposed to be experimenting with supercharging mee whole energy body... (Sometimes I can't help it..)

I broke my own rule with regards direct stimulation of a Primary Center, or Chakra... Sometimes cracking your own egg can be devastating...

This will all make an interesting addition to the overall 'energy work' section of the PDF....

Thank you all, again for your kind words and support.

Cheers for now.
    Jake.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bob (24th November 2014), Caren (9th December 2014), jerry (28th November 2014), Orph (22nd November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Sebastion (21st November 2014), Ulyse30 (21st November 2014), Violet (21st November 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

Hello, all... I am pleased to inform you that I will not be on the sidelines any longer... My computer is still very much crashed, but my time out is over.. For now I will continue the study using this silly tablet...

A personal thanks to persons unnamed... I love you dearly, and will be forever in your debt... Your guidance and wisdom throughout this episode has been priceless... I respect your opinions and experience and I hold you in the highest regard... I just cannot sit around any longer. I have to get back into this fight.. You were young once too... Please understand.. I know, another Star Wars analogy,,, I promise to return one day and finish my training...

I have spent over a month now grounding, and gently meditating.. Over a decade of daily energy work and steady Primary Center Stimulation has finally become something more than a simple, exploratory venture.. The missing basic for me is this energetic phenomenon... I have always known it, really. For whatever reason, I came into this world very energetically charged.. And for whatever OTHER reasons, I seem to have been fighting it my whole life... I have been retracing my route around my yard, the night of my crown center blowout. For every place where I stopped, overwhwlmed,, I would remember it later symbolized and expressed as a 'ring'.. Each time was an experience unto its own. And each experience somehow represented the full flow of energy,, completely unblocked and being expressed freely with all of the bells and whistles... Needless to say, I was not ready for it.

Standing here now, I am ready to take on the world again... I had a series of spontaneous OBEs last night. My body charged up all by itself,, so I allowed it to continue. I simply laid down and relaxed into a light trance, and was out of my body. I stood in my room at the foot of my bed and paused to remember my dream, and to gather my bearings... I flew sraight up and out through the roof. There was someone else tbere flying. I have no idea who it was. It was a man about my age, probably younger. He was very excited and flying around and doing loops and screaming out "yeah,,, im doing it,,, im really doing it,," We flew around like this for 15 or 20 minutes or so. It was a blast.. I have no clue who this was, but he was thanking me and was clearly the most joyful person I have ever met.. It was like meeting Peter Pan when he first learned to fly... it reminded me of when I was first learning.. You guys,, I was jn the astral crying my eyes out.. and I was still crying when I phased back.. I remembered everything.

We really do have a Higher Self Counterpart that is looking over us..

The rest of the night was an adventure..

I really didn't mean to have a full blown transformational event in the middle of this study. Perhaps the context of the timing will reveal itself as we move forward..

In the next section, I am going to explore Near Death Experiences, and other related phenomenon such as astral experiences with departed loved ones. I know that I was going to dive into RV,, but that has to wait until I can download and Install again..

BTW the PDF is looking pretty good!!!

Cheers for now,
    Jake...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th December 2014), Caren (16th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Radial (15th December 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Sebastion (15th December 2014), seeker/reader (15th December 2014), Skyhaven (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Jake, I was wondering if you received any higher information, knowledge, etc. during your episode? Every time I experienced a major episode, it always seemed to include higher knowledge and making use of that knowledge, it allowed me to continue onward into even more higher learning/knowledge. I trust what you have described as being a crown center blowout to be true even though I have never heard of it before. You are now certain that there is in truth, a higher self. Surely you did receive some knowledge then right? If so, could you expound upon it because I am sure it is excellent stuff!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), Jake (15th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Well Sebastion,, I call it a blowout because that is what it felt like at the time... I am, of course still processing it. I experienced something very profound.. To be honest, The game has changed! What I have learned is devastating, , and wonderful at the same time... It is not about facing fear or facing the unknown.

To even describe it is going to require facing truths about myself. And the prospect that I may not be who I have always embraced myself to be.

Indeed, I had a 'visit'. A riddler, a muse...

7 rings and 7 crowns, each representing individual aspects of myself,, especially concerning the Chakras. I imagine coherent light being shined into a laser, and being split into the different colors of the rainbow.. The coherent light being our true selves, (and the focused consciousness thereof,, ) and the split aspects are the Chakras. We live in a projected reality,, like light shining through film in a projector. We are completely caught up in what appears to be a reality on the screen. So I was able to travel into the light and into the projector,, and I was able to experience myself as this perfectly still mind.

A perfectly whole mind, projecting coherency through, and into a new reality.

It was devistating to learn that I was not me... smalljake has to purge. The EGO is part of the illusion,,, and I AM NOT READY TO KNOW THAT... smalljake is the culmination of the experiences and memories of this single journey. My concept of reincarnation,,, completely different now.

Many of the mysteries of the number 7 have come to light for me...

This is the projection, the hologram. Like jumping into water over your head and getting so used to the slow muddy environment, that you completely forgot where you came from..

I was in a place where 'energy work' was simply, ,, BREATHING...

I weeped, having to let go of an entity attachment. It was a friend... The muse/riddler... hard to explain but there is no nagging " why why why "...

I still feel like a dude coming out of anesthesia.

Yes, Sebastion,, therd are changes.

I recently blabbered on in Sirdips thread about a dog chasing its tail... What a damn fool I am... I have a deep understanding of higher self,, and I cant explain it... Now I am a bit more whole,,, but still,,, devistated.

I thought an experience like this was supposed to feature angels a nd harps n such... lol....

There is much more... I have to run for now... fun times. I am glad you folks are still with me...

(I must seem completely off mee rocker...)

Cheers for now.
    Jake.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), Rollo (16th December 2014), Sebastion (15th December 2014), Tim Lewis (20th December 2014), Violet (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

37. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

It would appear to me my friend that you have/are experiencing the death of the little self-aka small jake. That is very significant indeed and I would take it easy for a bit while you grow into greater knowledge-which from this point-you most certainly will. Worry not my friend for you will discover that you will simply become more and more of who you truly are and you will welcome it! I am sure that you will have more experiences down the road which will additionally shed more light, in depth, as to what you have thus experienced.

It appears to be a time of great transition for you while you give up the little self, which imho is a creation of lower mind. I would suggest that you are now becoming acquainted with higher mind/self. Lower mind/little self has to experience death of sorts in order for higher mind to take its place. Be not dismayed but embrace it for you will be able to see and understand the difference. I am tickled for you! I look forward to any more revelations you wish to share.

My best to you!

Well Sebastion,, I call it a blowout because that is what it felt like at the time... I am, of course still processing it. I experienced something very profound.. To be honest, The game has changed! What I have learned is devastating, , and wonderful at the same time... It is not about facing fear or facing the unknown.

To even describe it is going to require facing truths about myself. And the prospect that I may not be who I have always embraced myself to be.

Indeed, I had a 'visit'. A riddler, a muse...

7 rings and 7 crowns, each representing individual aspects of myself,, especially concerning the Chakras. I imagine coherent light being shined into a laser, and being split into the different colors of the rainbow.. The coherent light being our true selves, (and the focused consciousness thereof,, ) and the split aspects are the Chakras. We live in a projected reality,, like light shining through film in a projector. We are completely caught up in what appears to be a reality on the screen. So I was able to travel into the light and into the projector,, and I was able to experience myself as this perfectly still mind.

A perfectly whole mind, projecting coherency through, and into a new reality.

It was devistating to learn that I was not me... smalljake has to purge. The EGO is part of the illusion,,, and I AM NOT READY TO KNOW THAT... smalljake is the culmination of the experiences and memories of this single journey. My concept of reincarnation,,, completely different now.

Many of the mysteries of the number 7 have come to light for me...

This is the projection, the hologram. Like jumping into water over your head and getting so used to the slow muddy environment, that you completely forgot where you came from..

I was in a place where 'energy work' was simply, ,, BREATHING...

I weeped, having to let go of an entity attachment. It was a friend... The muse/riddler... hard to explain but there is no nagging " why why why "...

I still feel like a dude coming out of anesthesia.

Yes, Sebastion,, therd are changes.

I recently blabbered on in Sirdips thread about a dog chasing its tail... What a damn fool I am... I have a deep understanding of higher self,, and I cant explain it... Now I am a bit more whole,,, but still,,, devistated.

I thought an experience like this was supposed to feature angels a nd harps n such... lol....

There is much more... I have to run for now... fun times. I am glad you folks are still with me...

(I must seem completely off mee rocker...)

Cheers for now.
    Jake.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), Jake (15th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

39. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Thanks for sharing, Jake, it sounds fantastic! It will be fun figuring out who the new, expanded Jake is.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2014), Jake (16th December 2014), Sebastion (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast