+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 times in 463 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Hey Jake!

Are you pre-recording or how are you planning to deliver the course?

Wouldn’t shoot for perfection on the first one so you can weave the feedback in over time and evolve.

Thanks for putting it together, sounds exciting!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Gracy (29th September 2020), Jake (29th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Hey Jake!

Are you pre-recording or how are you planning to deliver the course?

Wouldn’t shoot for perfection on the first one so you can weave the feedback in over time and evolve.

Thanks for putting it together, sounds exciting!
    Wow. Thanks for that. I decided not to do a video series of myself. I have lot's of vids archived of other folks explaining different aspects as I pull them together. Folks like Robert Bruce, Bob Monroe, Bruce Lipton, Tom campbell, etc.

You must be a teacher. I'm finding that I am too. (I teach guitar too..) thank you for the advice.

I think I'll put out an energy work primer before we start. I want folks to get the gist of what moving energy feels like so we can start on day one with exercises and routines without struggling too much on the first couple of days. I also want to do it in a way that folks can join in and catch up.

And, you are right, the feedback will be priceless. We are going to do this together. I readily assume that I will be learning too.

I can't wrap my brain around a video series right now. I just want to get into it. This is going to be my Deep Dive.

Thank you, it's like you were reading my mind... Lol...

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Alan (11th April 2021), Orph (29th September 2020), wegge (29th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 times in 463 posts

Hey!

Well, I myself took last year an online course that teaches you how to create (and market etc.) an online course for yourself so I’m interested in the teacher perspective yes 😁

Just hit me up with any thoughts that are on your mind and I’ll try to help.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Jake (29th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #364
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Found: Page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Report on Astral Projection
    Just received this attached to an email from the Monroe Institute.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 9th April 2021 at 22:43.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th April 2021), Bluegreen (10th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Iancorgi (11th April 2021), Mark (11th April 2021), Yoda (10th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Found: Page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Report on Astral Projection
    Just received this attached to an email from the Monroe Institute.
    Too bad all that ever really happens with this sort of thing is that is gets hidden away, where they weaponize the hell out of it, and eventually some sort of toy version is revealed, and the official statement is something like "there wasn't really anything important to learn."

As long as I'm briefly sticking my nose in this thread, I suppose should mention that I've had a number of OBEs. The first was in Acton, Massachusetts, in October 1975, shortly after sundown, while playing a musical instrument outdoors with a bunch of others doing the same. Suddenly, I was watching and hearing the whole thing from about 30 feet above everyone. After about 10 seconds of that, I was so freaked out everything went back to normal, except I couldn't focus on playing, so I went to my tent to go to sleep. I had just turned 13.

All OBEs I've had since have been associated with music in some way, except for one, and that one was from a bad bicycle accident in 1991 which left me knocked out for 5 hours, cracked a bunch of my teeth, messed up both shoulders, and included a very nasty NDE/OBE.

And that is all I'm willing to say at the moment.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19