+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

I asked Robert Bruce a couple of questions regarding some of the subject matter that we have been discussing regarding specific Chakra Exits and the differences. Also, I asked him if he could point us in the right direction regarding our research into the communicative neural pathways and the functioning thereof... He responded in kind:

Quote Posted by Jake
    G'day, Robert. Many thanks again for your help.

Right off the bat, I have a couple of question requests.

We have a mixed bag of experiencers, and we have touched base a bit on the different types of 'exits', with regards the Chakras. What are some common attributes of different types of 'exits'? For example, a 'brow' exit may be more 'visual' and 'sensitive', whereas a 'solar' center exit may seem more 'energetic'.. And the 'crown' center exit will generally be sojourns into much more less dense astral locales...
    Also, we've discussed a little bit about 'mirror neurons' and 'pre-movement neural activity',, but we are flying blind, really... Can you point us in the right direction with regards the firing of neurons and Energy Work?

No hurry, we appreciate your time..

Thanks.

Quote Posted by Robert Bruce
    G'day,

Everyone is wired a little differently, chakra wise, and so many combinations of chakra activity and OBE exit sensations are possible. Different combinations of chakras can be involved during OBE exits, and this will affect the resulting OBE states that can be achieved. The higher chakras, including the throat, brow, and crown chakras, are more related to higher astral plane levels. The lower chakras can be said to be more related to Real Time OBE. The heart chakra is prevalent in most OBE exits and this seems to collect and channel the energy, from the entire energy body, to support the astral body. Brow and Crown type OBE exits will often occur with no sensation at all, no vibrations or rapid heart chakra sensations; just a slight falling sensation, and often a feeling of acceleration, and the OBE exit is complete. However, I caution readers to not overthink this. Learn to walk before you try to run. Conscious OBE is quite difficult to achieve for most people. The last thing anyone needs is complication. Focus on getting out of body and remembering it afterwards. We have OBE's all the time, but 99.99% are forgotten immediately. This, because OBE memories are low on the priority list for the human mind to remember. It can be said that the Higher Self shuts out OBE memories in much the same way as it shuts out other psychic abilities, in order to keep us focused in the here and now of physical reality. This is why, beyond OBE exit techniques, affirmations are so important, to convince your Higher Self that its okay to remember OBE. If you don't have the memory, OBE never happens, even if you succeed with your OBE technique.

Pre-movement neural activity is what causes the sensations involved with energy work. This is a working hypothesis offered by some scientists I have worked with over the years. Strong body awareness actions can be detected with EMG machines (electro muscle gram). I have not thoroughly researched this area; it is on my To Do list. So you might like to google it and let me know if you find anything interesting.

peace, robert

Well, this brings up something that we haven't talked about much, but more than likely needs some exploration.

Affirmations!!! What is an affirmation? An affirmation is the act of affirming or being affirmed,, ie,,, 'he nodded in affirmation'...

So what is an affirmation with regards ObE and Astral Projection?? To whom or what are we affirming?

I must admit that I do not do regular affirmations any more,, but I did when I was first getting this all under control..

An affirmation is like a Mantra. Here is what Robert Peterson has said about Affirmations.

Affirmations are powerful messages to your subconscious. Your subconscious is powerful and can take you out of your body on a moment's notice, but you should be careful with the message you're sending, because your subconscious usually takes things literally.

Affirmations like "I want to have an OBE" should be avoided because they might lead you into a state of perpetually wanting instead of achieving OBEs. On the other hand, affirmations like "I can leave my body easily" might be effective, if you can talk your subconscious into believing it. Out-of-body traveling (the action) and having the ability to leave your body (the attribute) are two different things. Your subconscious is just as likely to grant you the ability without ever exercising it.

Affirmations are like adjectives and nouns, describing you and your intended attributes, but I've found that your subconscious thinks in terms of images, goals, and desires more than words. Desires, like affirmations, are messages to your subconscious, but they are like verbs in that they call out for action. They set your subconscious in motion, and your subconscious usually tries to fulfill your desires. Rather than doing OBE affirmations stating your desires, it may be much more effective to just meditate, focusing on your desire to have OBEs. Visualize yourself leaving the body, then think to yourself, "Yes, that's exactly what I want to happen." Your subconscious will pick up on the desire and try to fulfill it.
    http://www.robertpeterson.org/desire.html

So what are some good examples of Affirmations? I used Monroes affirmation from the Monroe Institute Methodology for years... It is as follows...

(Ha! I almost remembered it word for word,, had to look it up at the last second.)

Quote "I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the Physical World. Therefore I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience, to Know, to Understand, to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those that follow me. Also I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal to or greater than my own."
    Affirmations are, Basically,, your stated desires put into words that send a powerful message to your higher self that you are ready and willing to learn. The trick here is to use wording that would not confuse your 'subconscious'.. My advise would be to understand what an affirmation is and make one up for yourself based on your own stated desires... Just make sure you choose the right words..

When studying and practicing intensely, Robert Bruce suggests that we do affirmations in the morning and in the evening...

Morning

I continually seek to explore higher levels of consciousness. I recognize the divine in myself and others. I understand that beneath our fleshy shells we are all the same ethereal light.

Evening

I attract dreams that expand my state of awareness. I realize the importance of my dreams and understand their value. I know that what is looked for is often found; if answers are sought, I need only look, listen and remember.

Again, these are just examples. Notice that Roberts evening affirmation has to do with dreams and expanded awareness. OBE is the default reaction...

William Buhlman on Affirmations:

Affirmations allow us to focus our thoughts and counteract some of the negative ideas we have accepted. The practice of doing affirmations enables us to begin the process of replacing negative or limiting thoughts with fresh, positive ones. It is a powerful method to reprogram ourselves for positive change and personal success.

Affirmations can be repeated silently, aloud, in writing, or even expressed in the form of a song or rhyme. In out-of-body exploration they are generally repeated silently, with increasing emphasis on the last few moments before the onset of sleep. The goal is to be completely focused upon your desire for an immediate out-of-body experience as you drift to sleep.

For maximum effectiveness when using affirmations during any out-of-body technique, it’s important to do four things.

1. As much as possible, progressively increase the emotional and intellectual intensity of your last affirmations as you drift to sleep.

2. Continuously repeat the affirmations until you go to sleep. Make your final thoughts before sleep your most focused out-of-body affirmations.

3. Think of your affirmations as firm personal commitments that you fully expect to experience, Now!

4. As much as possible, feel completely open to receive the immediate results of your affirmations.

There are a wide variety of possible affirmations – here are a few examples.

· Now I’m out-of-body!

· I consciously experience an out-of-body journey. Now!

· I enjoy out-of-body consciousness now!

· I remain aware as my body goes to sleep.

· I remain consciously aware as my body falls to sleep.

· I consciously separate from my physical body after it

is asleep.

· As my body sleeps, I remain completely aware of my

out-of-body experience.

· I’m more then my physical body.

· I float above my body.

· Now I have an out-of-body experience.

· Now I separate from my body!

Affirmations can be useful in several different areas.

· Affirming your clarity of perception when out-of-body. The clarity technique is basically a strong affirmation for enhanced perception.

· Declaring your immediate intentions to experience an out-of-body journey.

· Fear reduction and control.

· Enhancing the dream conversion process and memory recall.

· Enhancing and reinforcing any of the out-of-body techniques.

· Thought control – before and during an out-of-body experience.

· Helping remove negative or limiting self-concepts and beliefs related to out-of-body exploration.

· Providing an effective method to reprogram your subconsciousness for success.

· Helping to expand your personal self-concept beyond your physical body.

· Enhancing your ability to move away from your physical body during the initial seconds of a separation. “I move to the other room” or “I float up and away.”

Affirmations can be combined with other techniques in order to enhance the overall effectiveness. They can also be helpful in focusing and maintaining your conscious attention upon your goal of an out-of-body experience as your body drifts off to sleep. The following is an example.

Believe it or not, affirmations work.. Take some time to craft some simple, yet to the point,, affirmations that are tailored to YOU...

Mantras and even Prayer are working with the same powerful 'higher self' messaging that we are working with when we craft 'affirmations', and work them into our overall ObE practice...

I can't believe that I had completely forgotten about Affirmations...

Cheers
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Bob (22nd October 2014), jerry (24th October 2014), mab777 (24th September 2020), Mark (23rd October 2014), Orph (23rd October 2014), Reinhard (23rd October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Rollo (5th November 2014), Sebastion (22nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Interesting take from Jurgen. And the part that you can't decide to go to high self, that it's the other way around.

What I also find intruiging is the part about the suicide bombers. There are a couple of things in muslim belief that make Jurgen's report surreal and tragic at the same time, which suicide bombing already is as such.

They are:

- at death you rise as you died. Therefor one should always mind that one is not acting unrighteous for fear of dying in that state and having to rise before God in that condition.
    - the damned suffer damnation in eternal loops.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Jake (23rd October 2014), Reinhard (23rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

An eventful night last night. I'm going to let folks in on what my goals are regarding sojourns into the Astral. I want to explore a bit (at least for myself) what my goals are, what my goals Were, and how they are changing over the years...

I didn't have anyone to tell me to keep a journal. I began keeping one to try and document what was happening to me.. This was before I was having fully conscious ObEs, they were episodes of paralysis and vibratory catalepsy. Different sensations and electrical pulsing, strobing, etc... They were always very intense, and my GOAL was to stop it. I hadn't yet conceived of going beyond my body. I was simply stuck in this terrifying state for many years, with no reference to what was happening to me.. Then,,, I found the book Communion!!! (That didn't help much.. lol) I contacted Whitley Strieber later in life and told him the story.. We both had a good laugh, of course he apologized (loosely, there was no need, really..) I was one of those who took a single look at the book on the shelf and stopped dead in my tracks as if i had been paralyzed, just standing there... This is when my experienced changed for the worst... My already existing terror, was now coupled with this alien face.. A potent mix, to be sure... I've already commented on the many similarities between the precursor alien abduction experience and the precursor ObE. They are the same, and many times Identical. I cannot stress enough that your expectations will 'lead' your experience if you let it. I don't want to downplay that... Not at all. But at the same time,,, i cannot downplay the abduction experience... I have not really opened up about many of my experiences in the astral.. And the reason why is because i don't want to cast fear onto the already convoluted abduction culture that we already have...

My GOAL was to stop it. And that,, in and of itself,,, INVITED many ugly things into my experience... My entire goal-set was based on FEAR... My base desire was coming from a place of fear... My friends, if one dwells in fear,, one may have a completely augmented experience. Not that the experiences will be any less REAL.. But it is a 'law of attraction' thing. I was leading my own experience without knowing it,, and i had some unfortunate encounters with some non-physical, energy sucking, vampires.. Very dark and menacing!! As long as my goal was,,, "AHHHH,,, PLEASE,,, AAHHHHHHH I AM SO SCARED AND TERRIFIED, PLEASE STOP,,, AHHHHHH',,, then my experience was going to follow suit. When i had my first fully conscious OBE, everything changed, because there was no underlying fear... I had fooled myself into thinking that i had gotten up from the couch and 'ruined' the vibrations. (btw, to stop the vibrations, wiggle your big toe,, not sure why it works,, i didn't know that back then.) I got up off of the couch and was so happy that i found a way to stop the vibs... I went around trying to communicate with someone to tell them that my success. Nobody was listening,, nobody could see me.. In fact,,, my hand started going through the wall and i started floating in mid air.. WTF??? A couple of more minutes and i was back on the couch, jumping up (now in my physical body). I had that 'exhausted' feeling and it was hard to shake it,, but i was up and writing in my journal and i was very excited... What?? EXCITED????? As i sat there contemplating what happened, i realized that there was no fear.. NONE!! No menacing 'Feller',, no Astral Vampires, no aliens,,, no Ugly Humans wearing [******* ** *** *******] (omitted)

As i went over and over this event,,, reading my journal,, retracing my steps,, etc,,, i realized the difference.. FEAR... Fear of the vibratory state was, literally,, inviting the worst Astal buggers imaginable...

I went to the first page of my journal and read aloud to myself the only goal listed... STOP THE VIBRATIONS... My entire base desire was entrenched in FEAR. As i stared at the first page of my journal,, i got very angry,,, very pissed off!!! Whoever or whatever was visiting me at night was taking full advantage of my ignorance of the mechanics of DESIRE with regards myself, my body and my goals... I was inviting them in,, and they were happy to oblige...

So, i made a NEW list of goals. I still had a young mind, so they were not the most profound goals,, but they were not seated in a desire to experience fear... If i was going to go out of my body,, then i wanted to explore...

My new list of goals were similar to the following...

1) Learn how to fly.
    2) Communicate with physical people.
    3) Try and move things in the physical, whilst out of body.
    4) Try and clear my vision and lucidity.
    5) Chase the cat. (sorry, i was only 17,, lol..)
    6) Find friends and report on what they are doing.
    7) Find other 'projectors'. (That one was vague and needed some refining.)
    8) Find and communicate with aliens.. (Ask and ye shall receive,, though be careful what you ask for.)
    9) Try and effect the growth or healing of the plants in the house.
    10) Card trick.. Shuffle the deck and place a card face down, then identify the card while OOB... (That one was a game changer.)

You can get an idea of the way that i crafted my goals,, and the exact wording of my stated goals had a big effect on the experience once i was out of my body... They also seemed to 'preclude' that i knew what the outcome would be... lol... Don't make that mistake. Also,, my stated goals were limiting my experience based on the exact wording.. I did not know how it works, and it took me a long time to start to realize that my GOALS were not so much a desire to explore,, so much as they were the desire to 'verify' what i thought i already knew.. Your stated goals are a powerful message to your higher self. I would find myself out of my body with perfect lucidity, and remember my goals,,, then get to work.. I spent DECADES just exploring and flying and experiencing what it was like in a real time ObE... I did all of the things that i wanted to do and more... Curiosity was killing the Jake... Something more was building inside and i didn't know what it was.... Something more natural. Something much bigger than me...

My higher self decided that it was time for me to Grow Up!! So i decided to respond in kind... I began trying to fly past the 'veil' that was stopping me from flying too high... Looking up into the Astral sky is not like looking up into the physical sky.. There is much more there on the edge of reality to sink your teeth into... My mind was on a mission... I locked onto all of the flying, spinning, rotating, pulsing lights,,, trying to understand what they were... Were they stars? Planets? Consciousnesses? Beings? Astral Spacecraft??? Wormholes????????

My base desires revealed themselves... And i could not stop the influx of communications and experiences from (what we term today) Extra Dimensional ET's... Not just the influx of new experiences,, but i could NOT STOP the MEMORIES from bleeding through.. This was NOT the first time i had come across the reality of Astral ETs.. Nope, not even close.. I had blocked them all out,, and now i was getting a better understanding of why i had to stop 'playing' and start 'paying attention'... I was caught up in a reality that i surely didn't remember in my MonkeyJake suit....

Everything changed again... My goals didn't seem to matter,, as i could not put into words what i was experiencing,,, much less create new and related goals.... I had to surrender to what was happening and become the 'observer'.. I began having experiences where i was beyond Mind,, they would always start with an OBE,,, i would get to the point where i was 'looking into the sky' and then i would REMEMBER AGAIN... The nature of being beyond mind, seemed to forbid the memories from returning,,,, but the very next time i was out of body,,,, the memories returned again... I don't know how long it took, but eventually the memories saturated,, and though i could not remember exactly what was occurring 'beyond mind' i was no longer forgetting the overall experience...

Once i flew way up and met with an astral 'craft'.. It was pulsing orange and green lights and it seemed to be alive. I flew way up and met it. There were actually several of them. I was very scared, but i pushed through.. There was sort of a 'click/shift' and i was still hovering there, but time had passed and something happened that i did not remember. I was somehow okay with that...

It was YEARS later before i was able to 'open up the download' and review the information... What i was being presented with was an opportunity... It was explained to me that i had past life affiliations that i had turned my back on in this physical life.. Apparantly, that was a good thing... (I am not going to go into detail about the sorted past lives that were alluded to,, very dark ritual majic stuff...)

I don't know how long i wept,, but i wept to the core of my soul...

Quite a long time went by. I chose not to project for a while... I just kept staring at my journal,, and i know,,,, instinctively, that i had new goals to tackle but i didn't want to get them wrong so i waited. I waited and meditated and if there was a God,, i was trying to reach out...

I am going to skip forward... I realized that i needed to HEAL. (heal is not the right word) I needed to 'become whole again'... I was pondering consciousness and being connected to all things and then i had an epiphany.... To heal myself, i had to heal the world... Ha! What better overall goal than to heal the world...

Now i had a question,, WHO THE HELL WAS I KIDDING??? HEAL THE WORLD??? (i didn't even have a job)

I put that goal on hold....

For several years!!!

One cannot hide from fate....

I had a couple of experiences in recent years that has brought all of this full circle for me...

Notes from a recent ObE...

Quote WHew,,,, I want to point out that both times that I have projected in the last two months it was RAINING!! The first time was just a storm,, last night it rained all damn night. I do not know the implications of that, but I think there is a strong message there.

The rains have always been important when it comes to 'setting the stage' for OBE. I have no idea why!

With what is happening to our oceans, and in cooperation with the open forum and our healing of our planet,,, I am secretly engaging the rains, and the mechanisms that are part of our planetary cycles of weather.
    A journal entry from Oct 29th, 2013. Almost exactly a year ago...

I must must must must update the group on what happened last night. My astral traveling is tapering off to about 2 or 3 fully conscious events in a month,, (approximately)

About a month ago, I had a most wonderful lesson (while out of body) regarding the nature of joy, and healing. I was 'shown' how I could change the rains, heal them,,. And what to do, while out of body. Last night I was able to do it again!!! I woke into a light alpha sleep and 'charged' my crown area. A mild, full-body electrical 'humm' immediately took charge throughout my body. I simply lifted out, smooth and easy. I just moved very slowly, like I would in the physical, and I was out!!! I went 'through' the wall in my bedroom and out into the back yard. I looked up. It was not raining. I though to myself,,, 'I want to heal the rains'. In a very short breath, and a split second,,, I was relocated to a place very much higher into the sky. I do not think that it was geographically relevant to where I was previously. The feeling is always breathtaking. Fully lucid and conscious, and 'breathing' into the astral airs. My entire astral body was 'breathing' and interacting with the astral airs. (they are alive) I don't know where I was, but it was raining very hard. I could feel the raindrops through my astral body as they raced from top to bottom. It was dark. I could look down to where the rains were going,, but I could not see the ground, or any type of bottom. The rains felt cold and 'stale'. I decided that I wanted to make lightning,,, (NOT what I was shown!) I tried several times. I have had previous 'lessons' about triggering energy effects like lightning. But I could not do it. Then I remembered about the LAST fully conscious OBE!!!! (full memory capability does NOT occur when I am dreaming,, I am definitely out of body)

I remembered,,,, JOY!!! I began to play and fly and I stretched out my arms and RAIN began to come out of the palms of my hands. It was WARM. Warm and alive. The rain would fall from my palms. I was playing like this for quite a while. The new rains had a different 'hue' than the cold/stale rains that were falling. I began to fly around and 'renew' the rains, until I had changed the 'hue' in quite a large area. Not only did the rains fall, and create a sort of 'lighted' path to the ground,,, but the area around me seemed to now be dropping vibrant, 'warm' rain. I was amazed in a way that I cannot describe... I simply began weeping, as I contemplated the implications. I was healing MYSELF. It was like the healing work was healing both, the rains, and ME!!! As I tried to hold onto what I was experiencing,,, I phased back into my physical body. I remembered everything. I was weeping, joyfully... My poor wife,,, she must think I am crazy!!!!

There is something to be said about the nature of being ONE with what it is that we are healing. Separation IS an illusion, but it is necessary. When we heal something,,, we heal ourselves too!!!!

My wife said that earlier in the night, I was mumbling,,,, "There is an invisible man inside me",, and "I am invisible"... (Couldn't help but think about Bills 'I am invisible' thread!!! )

Love to all...
    Jake.

My soul has been crying my whole life. I wanted to change what i had remembered about my 'past'. I wanted to heal.. I had no idea how to move forward... My experience with 'healing the rains' was instictive and natural.. I cannot describe the joy. I simply cannot describe it... It is beyond words...

Last night i had another spontaneous OBE. I found myself very high up in the clouds and looking down, trying to see the ground through the clouds. I saw flashes of lightning below me and flew down to where they were... I noticed an electrical 'discharge' at the tips of my fingers.. It felt like the energy was 'trying' to discharge, but was having difficulty... I looked at my hands and fingertips. I started to fling my hands as if i had water on them and was flinging the droplets off of my hands. When i did this, the electrical type of energy would discharge from my fingertips. This gets crazy!!!! I am bi-located, both in my body and up in the clouds. Each time that i flinged the energy from the tips of my fingers,,, my physical body would see flashes of lightning through the window, coming from outside. My experience with the clouds and the rain had synced up with my experience in the physical creating a powerful duo of clear intent... I was up in the clouds helping them to 'discharge',, and i was also in my bed watching the lightning,, each time it happened... This went on for about a half an hour. The amount of 'discharge' became less and less. The lightning stopped. Then the rain stopped... I got up and out of my bed and ran out into the night... I haven't done that for longo time... I could still feel the 'electrical' feeling in the air... i was smiling from ear to ear,, and i still am... I cannot describe the joy of experiencing being the clouds and the rains...

Even when i started posting, there was no rains outside... For Christs sake,, i just looked out my window and it is raining hard,,, and a flash of lightning sent chills up my spine...

This is a surreal moment, even now....

In fact,, i am going to bring this post to an end and take mee dogs out into the rain to play.....

My entire point here is to reveal that our goals are living breathing things and they are a window into what we truly know about ourselves... Keeping journals and goals, to me,,, has been priceless.... Higher self is waiting!!!

Love to all
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (1st November 2014), Bob (23rd October 2014), Fox (23rd October 2014), jerry (24th October 2014), Orph (24th October 2014), Reinhard (24th October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Rollo (5th November 2014), Sebastion (23rd October 2014), Skyhaven (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #244
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Epic...

thank you,

Jake

-Bob

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Thanks Jake and all, Im caught up on the thread, now back to my energy work and studies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (24th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Thanks Jake and all, Im caught up on the thread, now back to my energy work and studies.
    Hey Jerry,, I am with you, brother. I am studying and reading and doing energy work and meditating.. I still can't muster an ObE every time,, but i am increasing my 'batting average' each time i try...

Check this out... Avalon member Chocolate posted this in another thread. I saw it and my jaw dropped. It is an exact fit for this conversation... Look at the neural communicative pathways that have been discovered... The most interesting thing to me is not that we have neural pathways that are not within the physical body,, but the fact that 'kinisthetic visualization' (subject were told to imagine that they were playing tennis) that brought this particular type of neural activity to life... Remember here that kinisthetic visualization is the basic concept of Energy Work and energetic stimulation. Focused body awareness causes the very same neural activity..

Researchers at the University of Cambridge measured 32 patients' brain activity using an electroencephalograph (EEG) machine. The team analysed the networks of signals between brain regions in a bid to discover what they call "the neural signatures of consciousness", shown in this image.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.VELbyYR_iPp

Spectral Signatures of Reorganised Brain Networks in Disorders of Consciousness

Figure 2. Band-wise connectivity networks in healthy controls and patients.

Panels depict weighted connectivity networks averaged by group, for frequency bands of interest. In each network, the size of a node is proportional to its degree, and the thickness of an edge to its dwPLI weight. Modules identified by the Louvain algorithm are indicated by colour. For visual clarity, of the strongest 30% of edges, only the intra-modular edges are plotted. In the alpha band (panel C), healthy networks were characterised by a predominance of long-range frontoparietal modules. Patient alpha networks consisted of weaker, spatially localised modules. In contrast, patients had stronger structured connectivity within broadly synchronised modules in the delta and theta bands (panels A and B).

Conclusions

Our analysis of EEG connectivity in high-density networks at rest found that DoC patients had comparatively reduced graph-theoretic network efficiency in the alpha band as compared to healthy controls. Using a novel metric termed modular span that embedded topologically derived modules in topographical space, we established that the alpha network modules in patients were also spatially limited, with a prominent absence of the structured long-distance connectivity commonly observed in healthy networks. Importantly however, the observed differences between graph-theoretic metrics were partially reversed in the networks within the delta and theta bands. Here we noted the presence of robust connectivity patterns that were in fact commonly structured across patients, suggesting that there could be some degree of reorganisation, rather than just disorganisation, of brain networks in DoC. However, network modules in these lower bands did not have spatial spans that characterised healthy alpha modules. This finding addresses the question of why these lower band networks could not subserve balanced cortical integration and differentiation thought to be concomitant with normal consciousness. Going further, we found that alpha network metrics in patients clearly correlated with their behavioural scores on the CRS-R. Interestingly, we observed that some behaviourally vegetative patients who demonstrated evidence of command following with fMRI tennis imagery tended to deviate from this trend: their alpha networks were remarkably well preserved and were similar to those observed in healthy controls. On the whole, our findings describe distinctive signatures of brain networks in chronic disorders of consciousness. Further, in the significant minority of vegetative patients who show signs of covert awareness, they point to putative network mechanisms that could support high-level cognitive function despite behavioural impairment.

This was published LAST WEEK... Non-physical, re-writable neural communicative pathways indicating consciousness,, and responding to focused body awareness... Now THAT is fun!!!

I am gathering information for the next section of this study.. I am going to try and tackle Remote Viewing. Remote viewing is more of a pure 'mental projection', or clairvoyant imaging. RV seems to be much more 'accurate' than ObE. ObE being much more 'sense aware'...

A fascinating tie in to OBE and the involved mental faculties..

Cheers, for now.
    Jake.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Reinhard (24th October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Sebastion (24th October 2014), Skyhaven (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Thanks for posting this article Jake because it reminds me of a really cool technique that I was experimenting with approximately 10 years ago. After pondering the idea of wondering what would happen if I intentionally moved my awareness from being in the head area and into the center of the crown chakra. The idea intrigued me so much that my curiosity got the best of me, lol!

So I decided to do just that and practiced that first in contemplation for a time until I got the feel of it and then practiced that periodically during my daily life as much as the circumstances allowed me to. When I saw the second head in the first picture you posted, it reminded me of what that "feels" like. Doing that/practicing that immediately elevates your consciousness considerably once you have the feeling of it. It takes some serious effort on your part but it's definitely do-able. Unfortunately I don't remember how long it took, possibly 2-3 weeks of not forcing but gently moving into that area during the waking hours while focusing on just that during my meditations/contemplations.

I remember receiving all kinds of cool revelations as a result which broadened my overall understanding considerably. I then after several months decided to take the next step beyond to the 8th chakra and to open it as well. That was when I discovered where the access to "super-consciousness" was. Extremely lofty stuff.

How that would apply to obe's I cannot say because there was more then enough to handle with the information I had access to. It became a full time occupation trying to stay grounded and balanced enough to still handle working 12 hours a day everyday.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Hey Jerry,, I am with you, brother. I am studying and reading and doing energy work and meditating.. I still can't muster an ObE every time,, but i am increasing my 'batting average' each time i try...

Check this out... Avalon member Chocolate posted this in another thread. I saw it and my jaw dropped. It is an exact fit for this conversation... Look at the neural communicative pathways that have been discovered... The most interesting thing to me is not that we have neural pathways that are not within the physical body,, but the fact that 'kinisthetic visualization' (subject were told to imagine that they were playing tennis) that brought this particular type of neural activity to life... Remember here that kinisthetic visualization is the basic concept of Energy Work and energetic stimulation. Focused body awareness causes the very same neural activity..

Researchers at the University of Cambridge measured 32 patients' brain activity using an electroencephalograph (EEG) machine. The team analysed the networks of signals between brain regions in a bid to discover what they call "the neural signatures of consciousness", shown in this image.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.VELbyYR_iPp

Spectral Signatures of Reorganised Brain Networks in Disorders of Consciousness

Figure 2. Band-wise connectivity networks in healthy controls and patients.

Panels depict weighted connectivity networks averaged by group, for frequency bands of interest. In each network, the size of a node is proportional to its degree, and the thickness of an edge to its dwPLI weight. Modules identified by the Louvain algorithm are indicated by colour. For visual clarity, of the strongest 30% of edges, only the intra-modular edges are plotted. In the alpha band (panel C), healthy networks were characterised by a predominance of long-range frontoparietal modules. Patient alpha networks consisted of weaker, spatially localised modules. In contrast, patients had stronger structured connectivity within broadly synchronised modules in the delta and theta bands (panels A and B).

Conclusions

Our analysis of EEG connectivity in high-density networks at rest found that DoC patients had comparatively reduced graph-theoretic network efficiency in the alpha band as compared to healthy controls. Using a novel metric termed modular span that embedded topologically derived modules in topographical space, we established that the alpha network modules in patients were also spatially limited, with a prominent absence of the structured long-distance connectivity commonly observed in healthy networks. Importantly however, the observed differences between graph-theoretic metrics were partially reversed in the networks within the delta and theta bands. Here we noted the presence of robust connectivity patterns that were in fact commonly structured across patients, suggesting that there could be some degree of reorganisation, rather than just disorganisation, of brain networks in DoC. However, network modules in these lower bands did not have spatial spans that characterised healthy alpha modules. This finding addresses the question of why these lower band networks could not subserve balanced cortical integration and differentiation thought to be concomitant with normal consciousness. Going further, we found that alpha network metrics in patients clearly correlated with their behavioural scores on the CRS-R. Interestingly, we observed that some behaviourally vegetative patients who demonstrated evidence of command following with fMRI tennis imagery tended to deviate from this trend: their alpha networks were remarkably well preserved and were similar to those observed in healthy controls. On the whole, our findings describe distinctive signatures of brain networks in chronic disorders of consciousness. Further, in the significant minority of vegetative patients who show signs of covert awareness, they point to putative network mechanisms that could support high-level cognitive function despite behavioural impairment.

This was published LAST WEEK... Non-physical, re-writable neural communicative pathways indicating consciousness,, and responding to focused body awareness... Now THAT is fun!!!

I am gathering information for the next section of this study.. I am going to try and tackle Remote Viewing. Remote viewing is more of a pure 'mental projection', or clairvoyant imaging. RV seems to be much more 'accurate' than ObE. ObE being much more 'sense aware'...

A fascinating tie in to OBE and the involved mental faculties..

Cheers, for now.
    Jake.
    Last edited by Sebastion; 25th October 2014 at 13:06.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jake (25th October 2014), jerry (26th October 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014), Reinhard (31st October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #248
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Hello all,

I have found a site called OBERF.ORG http://www.oberf.org/ where people can post their OBE experiences. I have come across one described by Hunter where he talks about a plane that is vast that extends in all directions and then later talks about being back in the void where he sees sine-wave patterns extending everywhere.

His experience has elements similar to what I have shared here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post883334 His computer chip plane sounds similar to my checker board plane and his velvet burgundy sine waves sound similar to my electrified waves/ribbons.

So I guess the similarities indicate that maybe what I am seeing upon waking is the "Void". Maybe I am leaving the "Void" realm, viewing that path as I am exiting from it, making the transition from sleep-time to the awake state. The next time it happens to me I will try to be more interactive with it, rather than just viewing it and asking questions, I will try to will myself to become active within it. Maybe I will pop out of body?

Below is Hunters experience and I have bold-faced the parts of it that have elements similar to what I see upon waking. Again I discuss what I see upon waking from the sleep state here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post883334

Here is Hunters Experience: http://www.oberf.org/hunter_r_obe.htm
    I had been meditating for about 30-45 minutes, only with the intention to relax, and I was also listening to some music. I eventually got into a hypnogogic state, where I felt like I was falling asleep, yet I was actually completely conscious. After being in this state for what I imagine was about 10 minutes, I began to get a familiar feeling, it felt as though my bed was being shaken slowly, and then more rapidly as time went on. I felt a sensation of numbness and warmness fall over my body, and eventually I achieved a state in which my body was completely numb, and began feeling weightless, meanwhile my heart was pounding so hard, I could clearly feel and hear my own heartbeat. Soon, I felt as if someone was pulling me towards the ceiling, like I was weightless and just floating like a balloon towards the roof, it was calming and I didn't realize what was going on so I just kept meditating.

Soon enough, I just felt like I was levitating, like I had no weight, and I began to see this plane in front of me, it looked a lot like a computer chip, or the motherboard of a computer, it was vast, in every direction I looked it spanned the entirety of my vision. Eventually, it began to collapse in on itself. This knowledge came to me, that all time and space a relative, and in fact can be collapsed right in front of my eyes. After this experience, I was back in a state of void, where I could see nothing. Then, a velvet/burgundy sheet-like plane could be seen to my side, and it began to make sine wave like patterns. Once again it was vast and everywhere I looked I saw it. The sheet-like plane was within my own body, and was giving me a sensation of warmness, and complete bliss. In that moment I realized what true bliss felt like, and how truly connected I was with the universe. After awhile in this state of bliss, I could start to faintly hear my heart beat, as if it was calling me back to my body, so I began to feel a sensation of floating down, back into this reality, and eventually into my body. I could literally feel myself reentering my body, I felt like a feather falling from the sky.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 25th October 2014 at 21:47.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jake (25th October 2014), jerry (26th October 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Reinhard (26th October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Sebastion (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Hello, SeekerReader!! I've sent my information regarding the survey over at eberf.org.. Thanks for the link.. I like how in depth the survey questions are.. Clearly, very well thought out. I'm going to have to put something like that in the PDF... The questions are a good example of what sort of things to think about when trying to leave your body.. The way in which we write our observations in our journals should include many of these questions. I'll have to spend more time with it. Thanx mate!

Hunters experience is friggin amazing.. A rare one for me.. The entire first part is quite a thrillride.. I couldn't describe it much better.. He is a good 'reporter' of his experiences, and that is crucial.. When you start getting into the 'grid-like' patterns, and being aware in this level of 'mind',, you have stepped well beyond the typical, traditional OBE..

My experience is limited, but I can speak to it a bit. Also,, I can definitely point to other examples of much the same thing. My experience was beyond a point that i refer to as '3DBlack'. It is a space beyond mind,, and it is pitch black, yet there is a vibrant, spacial 3D quality to it,,, like i was able to 'see' to all points from this vantage.. Not easy to describe.. All points seemed to be coming from within, and i could see and know into all points.. There was no pattern like you described,, but there was the sense of it all 'folding into myself'.. I've always felt that each point of texture that i felt, (similar to the grid pattern, but much less 'visual') represented another dimensional 'layer' or 'locale',, or simply another dimensional reality... I really can't explain it very well.. It was a one-time deal,, and it was much more than i can muster up an explanation for...

Robert Bruce explains his experience beyond time, and experiencing the same 'forever grid encompassing everything' with much more detail than i can.. Maybe it is the same thing?? My experience with the '3DBlack' may or may not be what is being referred to as 'the void',, but i remember being there, and i remember having great dread at the possibility of there being NOTHING... But when i was there,,, of course there is still ME... Is this the great void? I dunno... But some deep understandings of the nature of being ONE with the universe began to become clearer...

The following is Robert Bruces account of what you may be describing... Also, the graphic underneath it is an artists portrayal of Roberts Experience...

The astral planes, experienced firsthand, can be likened to the pages in a gigantic book, with lightly color-tinted gaps between the pages. These pages, or planes, appear to be hundreds of miles apart during an astral projection. The areas between planes are, I believe, something like buffer zones separating each primary astral plane from the next. These areas vary in color, but have a distinctly similar feel to each of them — a kind of thick, quiet, color-tinted nothingness — oceans of colored empty space. A relationship appears to exist between the colors of these dividing areas and the energetic colors generated by the primary energy centers (major chakras) of the human energy body. The surface of an astral plane is two-dimensional and covered with perfectly straight horizontal and vertical grid lines. This makes for a uniform checkered appearance over the entire surface. Each square on a surface contains a brilliantly multicolored geometric design, repeated endlessly in every other square. The surface of each astral plane has its own unique pattern, completely different from
    that of any other astral plane's surface pattern. Each astral plane appears two-dimensional when its surface is approached. However, a fully three-dimensional environment is experienced when this is penetrated. Each astral plane also contains connections with every other primary astral plane. These connection
    s appear in the colors and patterns of the surface skin.

The Starlines Program is a program at the Monroe Inst. is An exploration into the depths of the universe and even into the center of all galaxy clusters where thy "“learned to travel the wave” into true Kosmic Consciousness, and what a ride it was!""

I'm thinking that far beyond mind, and into,, and past the void,,, folks are having similar experiences with 'allthatis' regarding the structure of the 'astral' dimensions... Especially with the 'grids that stretch to infinite, yet dissolve inward'...

A one of a kind experience... Is this something that happens often??

Jake.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Reinhard (26th October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Sebastion (3rd November 2014), seeker/reader (25th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Jake - Thank you very much for the pictures you attached. The second one you posted is close to what I see, but pop a ceiling on top, that looks just like the floor and make the space in between all black. I don't see any colors like he describes. Mine is grey/black planes with black vastness in between.

I did a google search on that picture and it led me Astral Dynamics on bibliotecapleyades.net where I found this other picture that really caught my attention.

This is similar to what I see except remove the 5 planes in the middle to leave just a "ceiling" plane and a "floor" plane. It really shows the one-point perspective in 3-D that I see. So, maybe what I am seeing is the space between two Astral planes, from a vantage point that is from afar??? I don't seem to be on the "floor" and the "ceiling" seems high above. I seem to be "suspended" in the black open space between.

Thanks again for your direction Jake to Robert Bruce's depictions!
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 25th October 2014 at 22:56.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jake (25th October 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Reinhard (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Jake - Thank you very much for the pictures you attached. The second one you posted is close to what I see, but pop a ceiling on top, that looks just like the floor and make the space in between all black. I don't see any colors like he describes. Mine is grey/black planes with black vastness in between.

I did a google search on that picture and it led me Astral Dynamics on bibliotecapleyades.net where I found this other picture that really caught my attention.

This is similar to what I see except remove the 5 planes in the middle to leave just a "ceiling" plane and a "floor" plane. It really shows the one-point perspective in 3-D that I see. So, maybe what I am seeing is the space between two Astral planes, from a vantage point that is from afar??? I don't seem to be on the "floor" and the "ceiling" seems high above. I seem to be "suspended" in the black open space between.

Thanks again for your direction Jake to Robert Bruce's depictions!
    Ah! OK,, i see. If you were in between one of the planes in the 'layered' picture,,, you'd see the gridded pattern above and below and both extending forever... That is amazing, i'm going to keep looking for a good graphic..

Cheers, Mate
    Jake.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

rgray222 (29th October 2014), seeker/reader (25th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Last night was a bit active too.. I went to bed just after a mild mind clearing meditation.. Only about 15 or 20 minutes. I decided to work with affirmations.. I picked out a couple of simple and easy ones, yet powerful to me.. 3 simple sentences.. 1) I am more than my physical body. 2) I move beyond my physical body easily and naturally. 3) I remember my experiences.

Just those 3 affirmations. I repeated them over and over at a natural speed.. Generally, my mind will wander a bit before i have to gently refocus on the affirmation.. I kept repeating them as long as i can, then i usually drop into sleep.. I generally try and remember my dreams each time that i wake during the night, so as to increase dream recall, and perhaps ObE recall.. Last night I added the affirmation to the practice.. Once i clearly remembered the 'dream' or the 'dialogue' that I was dreaming about,, I would do it again... Repeat the affirmations until my mind drifted off into sleep. I did not try and stay awake, or stay alert. I simply let myself drift off while I fell asleep..

At this point I have to introduce a term that I have always used to describe many Dreaming and ObE experiences. Not the experiences themselves, but the manner in which we seem to recall only a portion of the dream or ObE. I refer to them as 'Dream Fragments', or 'Dream Remnants'. (Or ObE fragments and remnants.) Many times we can only recall a portion of the experience.. Dream memory is fickle,, OBE memory is even more-so!! Starting at about the 3rd or 4rth time that woke, and went back to sleep repeating the affirmations,, I began having vivid, lucid flying dreams. Whenever I have a flying dream, the mechanics of my flying have to do with the energy in the palms of my hands and the palms of my feet... When I was first having ObEs,, I would have (what I called) dream-state-lessons, or DSL's. Many times i would get confused about navigation or 'vision' or 'putting my hands through matter' etc,,, and I would seem to get 'kicked down' into the dreaming states to learn a lesson. I would have dream after dream about learning to charge up the energy in my hands and feet in order to be able to be able to fly. (Years later I would learn about the implications of hand/palm energy and foot/palm energy with regards overall energetic input and vital energy flow..) My dreams were teaching me, and whenever i 'got it',,, I would be kicked back into an ObE that was still in progress... Many many times,, it happened just like that.

Last night was much the same... I began having lucid flying dreams regarding the energy in my hands and feet. Whenever I am flying in dreams feels much like (please don't laugh) what IRON MAN looks like when he is flying,,, energy in the palms of the hands and the feet... For the record,, I was having these dreams longo time before the Iron man movies came out... lol....

I woke several more times remembering the flying dreams and repeating the affirmations as I drifted back to sleep.

At about 2:30am, I opened my eyes,, and i was already out of my body,, looking back at my bed from the bedroom door. My dog was looking at me... I went through the door and lost my 'vision' on the other side. I tried to wave my hands in front of my face, but it didn't work... Click/shift,, back in my body laying there remembering the brief ObE.. I waited about a minute and slowly wrote down the brief ObE...

Fast forward... When i woke up at about 6:00am,, I didn't remember a thing... I got up and let the dogs out and went in the kitchen to make some coffee... I didn't remember a thing.. I sat on the couch for a moment and I began remembering fragments of the flying dreams.. I couldn't recall the whole thing, though I remembered that I DID recall them when I woke just after the dream... To me sitting there, they were just fragments... Tattered portions... I sat there for another moment and then it hit me!!! OH YEAH,, I was out of my body... I recalled instantly that i was out of my body looking back at my bed.. But I couldn't remember anything else... I sat there for another several moments and I just couldn't remember any more.. I got up and went into my bedroom to write it all down.. That's when I looked and realized that I had written down the full memory of the ObE earlier at about 2:30am... ??? I didn't remember writing it down at first.. As I stood there with my head tilting (like a confused puppy) I suddenly remembered writing it down, but I still could not remember the last part of the OBE, where I went through the door and lost vision... I remember clearly standing there, looking back at my bed,, but that is where the memory fragment ends.. I only have record of the last part of the ObE from writing it down in the middle of the night..

Last night was a perfect example dreaming mind and Waking mind and Astral mind,, all trying to compete for 'memory' space... The fully wakeful mind cannot process 3 different sets of memories for the same time period. Believe it or not, this is quite typical of a night where I have and ObE... Memory recall is always an issue...

As far as I'm concerned,, the affirmations worked like a charm.. Very successful, actually. I am more than my physical body. I move beyond my physical body easily and naturally. I remember my experiences.

Tonight, I am going to change up the last one a bit.. I am going to add the word CLEARLY... I CLEARLY remember my experiences.

I am more than my physical body.
    I move beyond my physical body easily and naturally.
    I clearly remember my experiences.

I'm going to go with these tonight, see what happens...
    Someone else try it too.. See what happens..
    Jake.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), jerry (27th October 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Reinhard (26th October 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), RichD (29th October 2014), Sebastion (26th October 2014), seeker/reader (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #253
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I am happy to read above, from Robert Bruce: "The higher chakras, including the throat, brow, and crown chakras, are more related to higher astral plane levels. The lower chakras can be said to be more related to Real Time OBE. The heart chakra is prevalent in most OBE exits and this seems to collect and channel the energy, from the entire energy body, to support the astral body. Brow and Crown type OBE exits will often occur with no sensation at all, no vibrations or rapid heart chakra sensations; just a slight falling sensation, and often a feeling of acceleration, and the OBE exit is complete."

I do wish to amend the phrase above "the higher astral plane levels", for these are dimensions that stretch way up to the exit of this entire cosmos structure. I do not term the vastness of our creation as "astral", but that is my private experience. As an aside, I have been vaster than an entire galaxy and seen spiral and other types of galaxies wheeling and turning before my gaze - so far outside of standard time and space that the rotation of the galaxies is visible. I have also exhilarated in simply "falling inside and outside of time" for the pleasurable sensation of it. And as a pre-school child I used to fly to the "edge of the universe, turn inside out, and zoom back really fast into my physical body".

When I first joined Avalon and read of OBE's and the search to feel vibrations, I had a sense of caution. The times I have been psychically attacked have all involved violent shaking of my physical body vehicle, along with paralysis, and it was a controlling force. Over a week ago I wrote on Avalon how I'd been seriously attacked AFTER I had noticed what I, in my "Witness" state, could see were elements placed within my mind. As soon as I recognized this, those very "supposedly dream" elements came OUT of my mind and swarmed my physical body, attacking it. The help of skilled seers removed the harm done to my lower energy body/ies. A point to note is that when I am able to SPEAK, however muffled through paralysed vocal chords, the phrase "In the name of the Christ, release me!" I am instantly left alone. Thus I wrote when first joining Avalon to exercise caution.

Since then I have read a synopsis of an Alfred Labremont Webre interview with Robert Stanley about archons, and found the quotes from Carlos Castaneda (through Don Juan in the last book "The Active Side of Infinity" - this I found on an Avalon forum this thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Been-Dissolved. It seems to me that the attack experienced could have been explained by archonic interference in my mind - how the brown reptoids figure into it I do not know, except that the experience seemed to be to be close to earth and not necessarily in 4D.

Forgive me for any rambling - we are in the middle of moving house and I sit amid the shambles of packing boxes, and am feeling a bit "scattered". But I wanted to write that I have only these past few years been acquiring experience in 4D, as for decades I have travelled the higher and highest dimensions while awake in my physical body. As others have noted, however, it is hit-or-miss where I go, when I do, and what I visit. But leaving body for me is a simple matter of exit through the third eye chakra, with no attending vibrations, no effort. I just slip out and see amazing things "hanging" there in the void.

I also visit timelines, and have seen many people known in history moving and acting as they were in their lifetimes - many I recognize, some I do not. All these things are our human capabilities that come as we "evolve" and the kundalini energy is awakened in us. Forty-five years ago when I sat for my first ever "meditation" attempt, the kundalini roared into life. Because of the force of it, I decided never to meditate again, but it has been flowing since and opening up, slowly, human abilities. This is the basis for my caution about "forcing" OBEs, for I consider it safer to let the human organism evolve at its own pace - assisting awakening through meditation that stills the mind (that mind that has been described by Don Juan as an Archonic implant in humans), that allows one's own organic native light to arise.

I KNOW there are various timelines for the earth, for I have been surprised at seeing briefly a number of them. It seems we have bypassed many a serious situation - those of us here reading this post - and that there are other earth scenarios where unpleasant things have already occurred and people who chose those timelines are living them out.

It may be that I will come back after the move, read this post, and remove it. I feel tired and scattered, and think I am not able to judge as well as I would like about what I share. But it is possible to travel out of body while maintaining conscious awareness of the body, and to avoid altogether the lower levels of 4D where entrapment can occur. You will recall the Tibetan Book of the Dead that instructs how to guide newly deceased loved ones to avoid the bardo traps. I have visited some and have seen soul fragments trapped there under the "rule" of "head honcho-type" reptilians.

Any feelback is welcome. I do feel "out of it" and wonder why I am posting, beyond my desire to urge all to reach for the higher dimensions. One day perhaps I can write of some of the things seen and experienced over the decades.
    Last edited by Meggings; 26th October 2014 at 18:32.

25. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I am happy to read above, from Robert Bruce: "The higher chakras, including the throat, brow, and crown chakras, are more related to higher astral plane levels. The lower chakras can be said to be more related to Real Time OBE. The heart chakra is prevalent in most OBE exits and this seems to collect and channel the energy, from the entire energy body, to support the astral body. Brow and Crown type OBE exits will often occur with no sensation at all, no vibrations or rapid heart chakra sensations; just a slight falling sensation, and often a feeling of acceleration, and the OBE exit is complete."

I do wish to amend the phrase above "the higher astral plane levels", for these are dimensions that stretch way up to the exit of this entire cosmos structure. I do not term the vastness of our creation as "astral", but that is my private experience. As an aside, I have been vaster than an entire galaxy and seen spiral and other types of galaxies wheeling and turning before my gaze - so far outside of standard time and space that the rotation of the galaxies is visible. I have also exhilarated in simply "falling inside and outside of time" for the pleasurable sensation of it. And as a pre-school child I used to fly to the "edge of the universe, turn inside out, and zoom back really fast into my physical body".

When I first joined Avalon and read of OBE's and the search to feel vibrations, I had a sense of caution. The times I have been psychically attacked have all involved violent shaking of my physical body vehicle, along with paralysis, and it was a controlling force. Over a week ago I wrote on Avalon how I'd been seriously attacked AFTER I had noticed what I, in my "Witness" state, could see were elements placed within my mind. As soon as I recognized this, those very "supposedly dream" elements came OUT of my mind and swarmed my physical body, attacking it. The help of skilled seers removed the harm done to my lower energy body/ies. A point to note is that when I am able to SPEAK, however muffled through paralysed vocal chords, the phrase "In the name of the Christ, release me!" I am instantly left alone. Thus I wrote when first joining Avalon to exercise caution.

Since then I have read a synopsis of an Alfred Labremont Webre interview with Robert Stanley about archons, and found the quotes from Carlos Castaneda (through Don Juan in the last book "The Active Side of Infinity" - this I found on an Avalon forum this thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Been-Dissolved. It seems to me that the attack experienced could have been explained by archonic interference in my mind - how the brown reptoids figure into it I do not know, except that the experience seemed to be to be close to earth and not necessarily in 4D.

Forgive me for any rambling - we are in the middle of moving house and I sit amid the shambles of packing boxes, and am feeling a bit "scattered". But I wanted to write that I have only these past few years been acquiring experience in 4D, as for decades I have travelled the higher and highest dimensions while awake in my physical body. As others have noted, however, it is hit-or-miss where I go, when I do, and what I visit. But leaving body for me is a simple matter of exit through the third eye chakra, with no attending vibrations, no effort. I just slip out and see amazing things "hanging" there in the void.

I also visit timelines, and have seen many people known in history moving and acting as they were in their lifetimes - many I recognize, some I do not. All these things are our human capabilities that come as we "evolve" and the kundalini energy is awakened in us. Forty-five years ago when I sat for my first ever "meditation" attempt, the kundalini roared into life. Because of the force of it, I decided never to meditate again, but it has been flowing since and opening up, slowly, human abilities. This is the basis for my caution about "forcing" OBEs, for I consider it safer to let the human organism evolve at its own pace - assisting awakening through meditation that stills the mind (that mind that has been described by Don Juan as an Archonic implant in humans), that allows one's own organic native light to arise.

I KNOW there are various timelines for the earth, for I have been surprised at seeing briefly a number of them. It seems we have bypassed many a serious situation - those of us here reading this post - and that there are other earth scenarios where unpleasant things have already occurred and people who chose those timelines are living them out.

It may be that I will come back after the move, read this post, and remove it. I feel tired and scattered, and think I am not able to judge as well as I would like about what I share. But it is possible to travel out of body while maintaining conscious awareness of the body, and to avoid altogether the lower levels of 4D where entrapment can occur. You will recall the Tibetan Book of the Dead that instructs how to guide newly deceased loved ones to avoid the bardo traps. I have visited some and have seen soul fragments trapped there under the "rule" of "head honcho-type" reptilians.

Any feelback is welcome. I do feel "out of it" and wonder why I am posting, beyond my desire to urge all to reach for the higher dimensions. One day perhaps I can write of some of the things seen and experienced over the decades.
    Copied your post,,, no take-backs... What you've said here is beautifully written.. Seemed pretty well thought out to me..

It's kinda funny that you brought up the Robert Bruce reference to 'higher' aspects of dimensionality vs 'lower' or '3d'.. It goes with what you said earlier, with regards the higher 'planes'... Ha,, in fact every time I hear 'higher' vs 'lower' realms/aspects etc,,, I always think about the differences we were having when we discussed it earlier in this thread... I always keep it in mind. In the past, I've considered that they were ALL 3D/4D projections that I was simply using a 'higher',, or 'less filtered' mind... (Of course, i'm finding more and more that,, that is not exactly correct) Thank you for adding your detailed clarification.. In my mind,, 'less dense' states of body and mind was a good enough to describe most of the phenomenon that I was trying to document... lol.. I am learning too, Meggings..

Wow,, I've had experiences in complete different 'timelines'.. Strange how there is a very different 'feel' to everything.. Not talking energy type 'feel'.. But more moods/attitudes/overall sub-conscious,, etc... I don't know, actually if they were different timelines,,, They could very well have been simply 'past or future' bleeding through in a normal 'real time' OBE... I'm not exactly sure... I'm certainly glad that you can explain it to me.. My experiences are (mostly) in 3D4D... Even many of the more profound are completely a 'here now' type of experience... Even when i trigger the vibrations,, they are not so much 'vibrations' all the time,, but a warm energy pouring in from the brow/crown area.. The 'eye trigger' is just a trick to show you the 'spot' in the head to 'flex' to begin the process.. I like how Jeffrey said it,, "It's a bit like learning how to wiggle yer ears." That is very true!

With regards the Archontic influence... In my opinion,, it's better that people get to 'crackin their little eggies' (learning to induce OBEs) than to have their 'little eggies' cracked by non-physical Archontic Parasites... That is not to say that I want to throw caution to the wind.. I know that people are going to start having ObEs spontaneously and naturally.. As they do, they may put themselves on the radar of some negative entities,,, but if folks are learning, and are ready,,, perhaps the mechanics of the physical/energetic/Astral/mental bodies will not be used against us... Learning all of the principles involved puts one in relatively good touch with the concept of 'higher self' and the journey of self discovery... Boy-o-boy,,, if we can get folks doing all of that BEFORE they are face to face with one of these vampires,, then maybe we can change the tide in the 'spiritual' warfare (as they say) with regards non-physical, manipulating beings...

That is my overall view of it.. Like a Jedi, trying to tell the 'old guys' (Jedi Council) that we have to learn to 'fight back'... Learning to stand in your power and TAKE BACK the Astral is a main part of how I approach ObE... Please don't take my Jedi references literally,,, lol.. It was just an analogy... (mostly,, lol...)

Thank you for sharing.. Caution and Patients should always be considered,,, and having the courage of your convictions,, and/or FAITH will become inevitable... Especially when you are swimming in the astral winds,, you never know WHAT you may run into out there....

Never hesitate to share here,,, You are an amazing soul.. (good luck with the move!!)
    Jake.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), jerry (27th October 2014), Mark (6th November 2014), Meggings (27th October 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Reinhard (5th November 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Sebastion (26th October 2014), william r sanford72 (27th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Wow, folks.. Interesting times... I have been archiving and compiling information about Remote Viewing.. As it turns out, there is much more information out there regarding Remote Viewing. Many of the same names keep popping up,, it is fascinating. It actually deserves a study, unto it's own. However, I'll tackle it coming up,, still working out some 'bugs'... so to speak...

In the meantime,, last night was eventful.. Again, I only worked on affirmations. I didn't even think about energy work or the 'eye trigger'... Just affirmations. Remember here that affirmations (for me) are something that I do every time that I wake up throughout the night. Which means that I lay there still and remember my dreams,, then I say the affirmation a couple of times.. Then I allow myself to drift back to sleep. I don't remember hitting the 'eye trigger', but I came to full wakefulness just as muscle tone dropped and paralysis set in.. At the same time was the electrical, vibrating/pulsing coming into my brow/crown area. It felt electrical and it created a 'numbing' sensation as it spread over my face.. This happened at the end of a single breath,, i may have extended the breath a bit, just to get the juices really flowing.. (careful with that one, btw...) I was very lucid so I decided to get 'up-n-about'.. I simply sat up. Almost exactly like in this picture.

I moved to the far side of the room and looked back at the bed. My body was twisted and I was snoring.. (not a pretty sight,, lol...) I went over to the other side of the bed and attempted to wake up my wife... Of course I was very excited and instead of trying to wake her gently,, I pushed on her and the bed and was practically yelling,, "Hey, Hey Heyyy,, WAKE UP!! Wake up!!" The dog woke up... The dog just looked at my like,, 'what the hell??'. My wife did not wake or respond or anything.. I decided that was probably a good thing, as she would surely be freaked out by it.. I'm going to have to rethink that one.. I didn't want to take a chance of losing the memory, so I kept it short, and 'phase/shift',, right back in my physical body... I got up and wrote it down in my journal...

Shortly after I returned to bed, I had the following, very lucid very vivid dream.. I call them 'dream-state-lessons',, or DSL's....

It seemed like a dream that was already in progress.. I was in the middle of a school-type campus.. I was immediately lucid and looked over to the person that was on my right. It was a fellow that was about my age, and he had curly brown hair and a jean jacket.. I said to him, "This is a dream!" He looked at me and said, "WHAT??". I repeated it to him... He said, "You might be dreamin, pal,,, but the rest of us have to deal with reality!!" I thought to myself,, this is just like real life,,, I'm trying to explain that it is a dream, and nobody will listen. So i started to make a fuss. I got louder and started talking over everyone else and insisting that people pay attention. ''Hey,, THIS IS A DREAM,, WE ARE ALL DREAMING!!". Folks started getting annoyed... I could look out and see that the sunset was changing 'hues' and that half of the campus was water some of the time, and solid some of the time.. When I started pointing it out, folks started getting very pissed.. Just like in the movie Inception.. Once they started changing the dream-scape, the 'dream' would begin to suspect something, and 'turn' on the 'dreamer'... Everyone started pushing and kicking and hitting me.. It started slow and then more and more people piled on... The fellow with the brown curly hair was very upset and vocal and coaxing others to join in... I charged him (as best that i could) and I pinched him,,, very hard.. As soon as i did, i felt this terrible pain in my little ribs in the back.. I tried over and over to hit or pinch or bite this damn dude.... Every time that i did,, it hurt ME!!!

He looked deep into my eyes and said to me,,, "When you move inward and create a reality,, any pain that you impose is only imposed on yourself,,, it is the nature of pain.. And it is the nature of reality"

That was it... I shot up in my bed and got up and looked at my bed, half expecting to be out of body... At the last second, that fellow in the jean jacket said the most profound truth,, and it was ME staring back at me within a dream....

I'm still processing it... I hope that I am not too off topic... lol.... Dream State Lessons have always accompanied my ObEs.. I never discount my dreams.

Love to all.
    Jake.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (1st November 2014), jerry (30th October 2014), Mark (6th November 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014), Reinhard (5th November 2014), rgray222 (29th October 2014), Rollo (5th November 2014), Sebastion (29th October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #256
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Just checking in with no unusual activity of late. I have been pondering a question after reading the latest post by Meggings, about her experience where some harmful things had gone on and how she sought the help of skilled seers to remove harm done to lower energy body/ies." Can anyone elaborate a bit on this , maybe how one might avoid it from happening . Not having an OBE experience since my early teens, my eagerness I fear may get the best of me without using the caution she talks about. Up to now I have only experienced the paralysis of late with an episode of extreme vibrations from a couple weeks ago without any memory of actual separation. The vibrational experience really has me convinced and all my doubts laid to rest. As I move forward I want to keep any reservations from arising and at bay. Thanks in advance

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (5th November 2014), Mark (6th November 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014), Sebastion (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (4th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Just checking in with no unusual activity of late. I have been pondering a question after reading the latest post by Meggings, about her experience where some harmful things had gone on and how she sought the help of skilled seers to remove harm done to lower energy body/ies." Can anyone elaborate a bit on this , maybe how one might avoid it from happening . Not having an OBE experience since my early teens, my eagerness I fear may get the best of me without using the caution she talks about. Up to now I have only experienced the paralysis of late with an episode of extreme vibrations from a couple weeks ago without any memory of actual separation. The vibrational experience really has me convinced and all my doubts laid to rest. As I move forward I want to keep any reservations from arising and at bay. Thanks in advance
    The experience that you posted regarding the vibrations was very vivid and intense.. If you were not contemplating OBE,, it may have had a different,, more fearful effect. Meggings is correct to advise caution.. We are sovereign beings, to be sure.. In that sovereignty, we capture most of what it is takes to navigate safely into the astral. Though there may still be snags and potential dangers..

I look at it like this... Let's say that Me and another person make our way across a busy, dangerous highway and look back at the others to give them advice... I may have had to dodge cars, duck, run, panic, etc,,, before i get to the other side. Well, let's say that the other person was able to get across the highway with no problems,,, none whatsoever... You see, now the both of us have completely different outlooks on what it takes to get across the highway... The other person is sure to point out that i should not create fear in those who will be trying to cross. (And this person is correct.) But there are dangers that i discovered along the way that I will want to point out, to better help those who haven't crossed... They are mostly, already very scared!!!

You, my friend,, are at the edge of the road, both eyes open,,, with senses reeling... Being aware of the vibrational state means that two bodies, physical and astral,, have become slightly out of phase already.. ie,,, you are already 'out',, you just haven't moved 'away' or 'beyond'.. It is the vibrational state, (as i age, it is more just a strong electrical 'humm'.) that tells me that I can project.. I used to wait for the vibrational process to 'peak', before I would attempt an exit. Now, i know that any form of vibratory or energetic sensations,, and I am already 'detached'... Please be aware of that. If you are laying there, vibing,, then your bodies have already 'separated'... Try just opening your eyes in this state. You will swear that it is your physical eyes, but it is NOT....

My 'crossing the freeway' analogy can be changed into a 'crossing the river' analogy. Same thing,,, lot's of snags, and ebbs, and flows, and fish, and leeches and currents,,, etc.... If one can be aware of those things as potential snags,, then one may have a blast, instead of cringing in fear... I don't tell the small children to dive in over their heads,,, but if they want to, I will head a couple of warnings... Notice,, though,,, that the smaller children are much less afraid of the 'coldness' of the water, but the 'coldness' will often cause the adults to stay out.. There is a lesson in there about 'comfort zones' and re-enforcing negative belief systems as adults...

There was one person who contacted me at the beginning of the study and asked if I could try and visit hem and see about trying to help this person out of hes body.. I have had mixed results in the past, but I agreed...

To whom it may concern.. I have visited you thrice now.. I can't get your attention. I can't be sure if I am communicating with the Astral counterpart,, or the physical. Either way,, you seem to be vaguely aware that I am there, but not to any great extent.. Two nights ago, i grabbed onto your foot.. I won't be doing that any more because you very angrily chased me off... Don't be alarmed,, that is actually quite typical.. Getting emotions under control is counter-intuative... I have been trying to get my wife up and out too.. Same problem,,, this very emotional creature, who thinks it is a dream takes over.. I have deemed it unhealthy to try unless there is work being done on both sides... There is the Feller on the threshold that must must must must must be conquered... It is only fear.. I'd be more than happy to try again,, I think that if I am being mistaken for the minds need to deal with 'fear',, then I don't want to keep trying. I don't want to be your Dweller... I hope that makes sense...

I'll keep trying.. Try and do an affirmation when going to sleep. Something like,,, "I am more than my physical body" "I will accept help from well intended beings"... (You may want to pick your own words.) This may help to better set the stage for a 'dual' projection,,, which is what we are trying to do... Remember, it's not just about getting out of your body, but what are you going to do when you are out!!

The vibrational experience really has me convinced and all my doubts laid to rest.
    Jerry, you have some fun times coming... When you come back to the physical after being alive and well in the astral,,, you may just come back a different person...

Jake.

BTW,,, I may skip over the RV portion of the study for now... It is a lot to take in... I've got some of the best RVer's on the planet helping... Same with the most experienced Projectors... Sorry for the brief delay in posting,,, I am back in the saddle now.

I have been projecting about every other time i allow myself to. It really is a decision... I keep them short to try and build memory... Then I can stay 'out' longer and longer...

My dreaming life has burst into a healthy way too... Lots of flying dreams, telekenesis dreams,, etc... Last night I was very lucid in my dreams, and was able to watch as my thoughts became archetypes that were enmeshed together, telling a story. I was having an 'archetypal' conversation with someone, or something... No words or pictures, just deep understandings,, archetypally.. I could see how the base desires became words, and the journey or our minds to try and use words to engage those base desires... And how our understanding of the way that we think is completely wrong... Language has dumbed us down.... I won't rant about it,, but are communicating between one another psychically at all times.. Our 'linear' ''Work Thought Process'' is part of why we remain in a box...

Sorry for the delay, folks...
    Jake.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (6th November 2014), jerry (6th November 2014), Mark (6th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (5th November 2014), Sebastion (5th November 2014), thunder24 (6th November 2014)

33. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Hey Jake,

I think they may have finally uploaded your OBE experience on OBERF.ORG http://www.oberf.org/sobe_stories.htm However, when I click on the link (your name on the oberf page) to access your entire experience it comes back with a 404 error. When I click on the other experiences listed there is no problem accessing them, just yours. They may need to fix the link. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to get it fixed.

Here is the "abstract" that I am guessing is yours:

Jake P Experience 11/1/14 That is when the vibrations got really, really strong, and I noticed that they seemed to be coming from the center of my brain. As soon as I tried to put my hands on my head, I realized that I could not move. The vibrations kept getting more intense and I thought that I was dying. My body floated slowly to a horizontal position somewhere toward the ceiling of the hallway. Things started to ‘fade’ out. Just then I was back on the couch, vibrating out of control. Everything was familiar, the full-body-hum, and the vibrations etc. Everything was how I remembered this strange paralysis state to be except one thing. As I lay there I realized that I was not afraid.
    SOBE with prominent sleep paralysis-type symptoms at age 17.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 5th November 2014 at 23:25.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Jake (5th November 2014)

35. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

When I first began my journey down this road,, I did so kicking and screaming... I had to somehow find a way to get it under control.. I seemed to be stuck in states of energetic catalepsy and fear... I wanted it to go away but it DID NOT... So I had to learn about energy work and sleep paralysis and states of 'threshold consciousness',, simply as a means to an end... What I started to learn ended up setting up a foundation for what would be a lifetime of ObEs and astral projection... I did NOT know that at the time!!! That's why I like to tell people that 'there is a prize at the end'... The prize does not have to simply be an ObE!!! Freedom, and the joy of freedom is what we are seeking to experience.. And as a group (human family) we are bursting out at the seams (so to speak) with regards the experiences that are occurring during this great awakening.. I can't help but imagine what it must have been like to be the first human who ever saw color. Or the first human that ever had a dream... An amazing potential began to come into the lives of earth humans... But how did the first one explain it to the others?? It must have been very fearful and painful... Sure he was having dreams,, but he had no point of reference to what it was, much less explaining it to the others... What words do we use to describe it? Can we teach others this ability? How do I describe the color blue or purple to someone who only sees black and white, or someone who is blind? Should we accept and embrace our experience or should we try and hide it?? No matter what our individual experiences of it,, a new paradigm is bleeding through.. It is liberating and humbling at the same time!! Beyond the memories of my pain is the NOW... And that is encouraging... Rahk,,, We are the generation that is noticing the change... And it can be painful.... Love to you, brother...
    I made some notes, trying to connect some dots....
    Just a few nights ago, after about 48 hours with just a few hours sleep - probably bleary and delirious - I found myself experiencing the vibrations and FIGHTING them unconsciously. I stopped, when I realized what I was doing, but the default mode remains intact. After I realized I was fighting, I recall allowing them to cycle up, then ... nothing. Or probably something, I just do not remember.

I wonder sometimes if there is a first. If human just means Terrans. I have read before that there is a template for a certain level of consciousness and our level is always bipedal, across the span of creation. Don't know if that is true, or if other forms of consciousness mirror higher or lower forms of psychological and spiritual development.

In observing the world around me, politics and those individuals who come into my sphere, I also wonder about the level of awakening that the general populace is experiencing as a whole. Do you subscribe to any of the ideas about the planet experiencing a greater level of awakening to a higher form of consciousness as a result of solar systemic, galactic and cosmic forces?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jake (6th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), thunder24 (6th November 2014)

37. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Hey Jake,

I think they may have finally uploaded your OBE experience on OBERF.ORG http://www.oberf.org/sobe_stories.htm However, when I click on the link (your name on the oberf page) to access your entire experience it comes back with a 404 error. When I click on the other experiences listed there is no problem accessing them, just yours. They may need to fix the link. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to get it fixed.

Here is the "abstract" that I am guessing is yours:

Jake P Experience 11/1/14 That is when the vibrations got really, really strong, and I noticed that they seemed to be coming from the center of my brain. As soon as I tried to put my hands on my head, I realized that I could not move. The vibrations kept getting more intense and I thought that I was dying. My body floated slowly to a horizontal position somewhere toward the ceiling of the hallway. Things started to ‘fade’ out. Just then I was back on the couch, vibrating out of control. Everything was familiar, the full-body-hum, and the vibrations etc. Everything was how I remembered this strange paralysis state to be except one thing. As I lay there I realized that I was not afraid.
    SOBE with prominent sleep paralysis-type symptoms at age 17.

Seeker/Reader
    Yep, that's my post. Thanks for the heads up. I emailed Judy, the webmaster.. I think she has to fix it from their end.. It was a recount of my first fully conscious ObE, when I was 17.. Thanks again, Moadebe!!!

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    When I first began my journey down this road,, I did so kicking and screaming... I had to somehow find a way to get it under control.. I seemed to be stuck in states of energetic catalepsy and fear... I wanted it to go away but it DID NOT... So I had to learn about energy work and sleep paralysis and states of 'threshold consciousness',, simply as a means to an end... What I started to learn ended up setting up a foundation for what would be a lifetime of ObEs and astral projection... I did NOT know that at the time!!! That's why I like to tell people that 'there is a prize at the end'... The prize does not have to simply be an ObE!!! Freedom, and the joy of freedom is what we are seeking to experience.. And as a group (human family) we are bursting out at the seams (so to speak) with regards the experiences that are occurring during this great awakening.. I can't help but imagine what it must have been like to be the first human who ever saw color. Or the first human that ever had a dream... An amazing potential began to come into the lives of earth humans... But how did the first one explain it to the others?? It must have been very fearful and painful... Sure he was having dreams,, but he had no point of reference to what it was, much less explaining it to the others... What words do we use to describe it? Can we teach others this ability? How do I describe the color blue or purple to someone who only sees black and white, or someone who is blind? Should we accept and embrace our experience or should we try and hide it?? No matter what our individual experiences of it,, a new paradigm is bleeding through.. It is liberating and humbling at the same time!! Beyond the memories of my pain is the NOW... And that is encouraging... Rahk,,, We are the generation that is noticing the change... And it can be painful.... Love to you, brother...
    I made some notes, trying to connect some dots....
    Just a few nights ago, after about 48 hours with just a few hours sleep - probably bleary and delirious - I found myself experiencing the vibrations and FIGHTING them unconsciously. I stopped, when I realized what I was doing, but the default mode remains intact. After I realized I was fighting, I recall allowing them to cycle up, then ... nothing. Or probably something, I just do not remember.

I wonder sometimes if there is a first. If human just means Terrans. I have read before that there is a template for a certain level of consciousness and our level is always bipedal, across the span of creation. Don't know if that is true, or if other forms of consciousness mirror higher or lower forms of psychological and spiritual development.

In observing the world around me, politics and those individuals who come into my sphere, I also wonder about the level of awakening that the general populace is experiencing as a whole. Do you subscribe to any of the ideas about the planet experiencing a greater level of awakening to a higher form of consciousness as a result of solar systemic, galactic and cosmic forces?
    Ultimately, I liken the earth, and the physical Universe, and all of the inhabitants therein,,, a garden for hyper-dimensional beings.. I believe that consciousness pulses out from a great center, creating and experiencing as it goes.. Each living being is a part of it. A hyper-dimensional group of beings are those parts of consciousness that became self aware,, and began the journey to understand who the 'observer' is.. Well, to be more precise,, a Hyper group has made it's way back to a complete non-physical, sentient existence, from whatever physical place that they were at when they became 'aware'...

A garden of this type would be primarily set up so that they could breed and grow physical body containers that are suited to 'house' more and more of the Hypers full being... Not just the physical human body container, but its energetic body component to. WE ARE THE HYPERS... But these physical body containers are NOT ready to house the full, extraordinary,, potentials that lay dormant.. And the physical body experience becomes just as limited.. The goal is to evolve/change/upgrade the physical body to a point that we can live a hyper-dimensional existence, from a physical body. A goal that is NOT shared by all Hyper groups... This all came to me in a 'download', that took me quite a few years to unravel...

All bi-pedal, physical body groups come from the same 'Hypers'... Remember here that our Universe is only ONE Universe. There are different approaches..

Some groups are bound to work WITH nature to try and grow the garden. Some groups do NOT care about natural law...

I believe that the physical body carries a 'signature' that identifies it with the group of Hypers that have spawned them... If a different group of physical beings comes and tampers with the 'signature',, then it changes the incarnational potentials of the physical bodies that were tampered with... I.E. genetic modification of the human gnome, to accompany incarnations of beings that were not originally meant to be here.. The change created out 'amnesia' at birth.. It has also caused our natural experience into the mysteries of the universe to become augmented,, or,,, hi-jacked...

So the genetic mix/mash that is being considered 'Royalty' around the Universe is NOT what was planned... I believe that Earth Humans are Unique... On another planet,, another group didn't get tampered with... And their 'age of immaturity' was/is quite a bit less painful.... We carry the incarnational Histories of many different groups,,, and that makes our 'age of immaturity' quite a bit MORE painful...

To answer your question regarding cosmic environments and their effect on the overall awakening of Earth Humans,,, Of course there is something profound occurring. I believe, quite literally,, that we activate our own DNA based on how we EMPOWER the DNA to activate.. Meaning that our overall believes/perceptions/attitudes are literally ALIGNING our DNA with different potentials... And the type and quality of Human that is evolving, will directly depend on how the individual beings 'align' themselves... Does one stand in their power and 'activate' their DNA in that way?? Or does one live in fear and 'activate' their DNA in that direction? It could very well be that personal sovereignty on a Soul level, and aligning yourself along those lines,, will be what tells our DNA to rid our bodies of the toxins and the cancers and the potentials for viral infection.. Align yourself correctly, and you take yourself out of the game... I believe that it is quite convoluted..

Much evidence supports me wee theory.. Alex Collier, Delores Cannon, Allies of Humanity, etc.... (I really could go on and on..) Make similar connections with regards different beings, physical and non-physical,, are engaging and incarnating into the physical, human-body experience.. People align themselves,, LITERALLY,, via the way that they perceive and engage the world around them,,, and they never really know or understand it.. Why does our race have amnesia,, Why don't we know where we come from?? Who is doing the Observing?? We can break superposition in small experiments, proving that consciousness creates reality.. Who is breaking superposition on the larger scale?? Someone is observing through these eyes!!!

I still haven't answered your question... Okay,,, here goes... There are cosmic elements that are changing around us... We have past a point of no return with regards the unraveling of the tree of knowledge.. It is not the cosmic changes that are creating our awakening,,, it is quite the opposite... It is the awakening that is creating the cosmic changes... My friend,,,, There is a storm coming...

OUR STORM!!!!

(Now I have Dune on the brain... lol...) Thanks S/R.

There is a place that all beings avoid looking.. It is fear,,, Fear of the unknown.. What is happening with Earth Humans has gone waaaaaaayyyyyyy past UNKNOWN... All groups of Hypers that are looking in are forced to relive their own histories... And it is dredging up fear... So we can look at it like this...

In a place where Hyper-dimensional beings are afraid to look,,, Here we are,,,, Staring back at them.....

I hope the OP does not get mad because I went WAAAAYYYY off topic... lol.....

I had an OBE last night.. I went around my house and flew up and over, looking for a cat that has been attacking my ducks.... I know that i can scare cats whilst out of body... lol...

Rahket,, there is much more to it than i can tell... And it all keeps coming. I refuse to believe that it is just me.... You are one too.. I challenge you ALL to realize it...

Love to you all
    Jake.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), animovado (6th November 2014), jerry (10th November 2014), Mark (6th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Reinhard (15th December 2014), seeker/reader (6th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast