+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,263 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

This fellow explains the importance of keeping goals. I couldn't have said it better myself... Have a list of goals for when you DO get out, so you don't just stand there confused... (Have a journal handy too... )

Cheers Jake...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Ken (12th September 2020), rgray222 (12th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (24th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Wow, just, wow. I'm doing my due diligence and taking my own 30 day course. It's been quite a long time since I've practiced to have OBEs. I usually just wait for them to come. This is going to be fun. More to come.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Gracy May (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Ken (12th September 2020), rgray222 (12th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 16,677 times in 2,010 posts

Jake, I am looking forward to your OBE course.
    Will this be a procedure to do once each day for 30 days?
    Can you estimate how much time is required for each practice run?

I want to have fun.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Gracy May (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Jake (12th September 2020), Ken (12th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Jake, I am looking forward to your OBE course.
    Will this be a procedure to do once each day for 30 days?
    Can you estimate how much time is required for each practice run?

I want to have fun.
    Hey, Ron. It will, at least, be fun. You can, of course taylor the practices to your own liking. I do my routine separate from any other meditative practice. I do my energy work right before I lay down and nod off. There are several reasons why, and we'll get into why. It's almost like meditating, we are clearing our minds and breathing, but we have specific intent to move energy. You'll see. When we add proper breathing with energy work it makes for a potent mix. I will even pay on my back and do it just before sleep. It only takes about 15 minutes. Then I do it for a few minutes each time I wake at night. By the whitching hour, we will have worked up some potent natural energy flow, and worked in a little"mind-awake, body-asleep" trance type work. We will work through the whole thing. There's quite a bit more. I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm on day 7. I've mustered up platform quality energy flow each night. (A platform being the conditions necessary for projection, like a platform to jump from.

Much more to follow...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Ken (13th September 2020), mab777 (22nd September 2020), raregem (12th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #345

Thanks

My OBE to do list is:
    1, Clear conversation with Inner Being. What is our plan for the remainder of this lifetime?
    2. If it does not interfere with their adventures I want to visit Bubba, Fuzzy, Bruno and Frodo. These are my 4 dogs who left this reality from 2007 till 2020.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th September 2020 at 22:11.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Jake (13th September 2020), Ken (16th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    My OBE to do list is:
    1, Clear conversation with Inner Being. What is our plan for the remainder of this lifetime?
    2. If it does not interfere with their adventures I want to visit Bubba, Fuzzy, Bruno and Frodo. These are my 4 dogs who left this reality from 2007 till 2020.
    That is actually quite a touching post. Number one on your list is not my best subject. I have some fun stories and a few profound ones, but my soul still burns for more on that subject. Number 2, however, I have had much experience with. From time to time, my little dog, Ricker, will be out of his wee body with me. On a couple of occasions, when we both woke up, Ricker jumped up out of the bed and pranced around and went and (it seemed like) bragged to the other dogs like he does if I take him for a walk or a ride without the others. My wife has commented about it. Its strange, but I have an astral projecting dog. Their little souls never go away. It’s physical reality that comes and goes…

Love to you, Brother.
    Jake

BTW having a to-do list is an important part of the course. Stay tuned. (pun intended)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (17th September 2020), Ken (16th September 2020), mab777 (22nd September 2020), rgray222 (17th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), Wind (14th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #347

Thanks

I have been setting the intention to visit you Jake.
    If it ever works I will pull your toes and I will not be gentle so you know it is me. :-)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Jake (14th September 2020), Ken (16th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #348
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,257 times in 1,228 posts

Hey I remember you! You were the first person I really talked to about my lucid dreaming. (I try and keep this to myself these days but) remember the dream I mentioned where I was pointed to an area of my backyard and it was to be a 'regrowing area' or something like that? Trees grew/grow and they are invasive. I have to constantly mow the area to keep it clear. It really creeps me out honestly and I don't know what to make of it.

So good to see you here.
    That's life, and I can't deny it
    Many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Jake (17th September 2020), Ken (16th September 2020), Wind (19th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Hey I remember you! You were the first person I really talked to about my lucid dreaming. (I try and keep this to myself these days but) remember the dream I mentioned where I was pointed to an area of my backyard and it was to be a 'regrowing area' or something like that? Trees grew/grow and they are invasive. I have to constantly mow the area to keep it clear. It really creeps me out honestly and I don't know what to make of it.

So good to see you here.
    Wow, good to here from you. Of course I remember. Every time I play pool, I tell myself that I'm practicing to beat ol' Strat. Damn good to see you around. I've written up a 'how-to' guide on OBE. We're gonna go through it in a couple of weeks. Feel free to join in, or swing by and say hello..

Cheers
    Jake

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th September 2020), Strat (17th September 2020), Wind (19th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #350

Thanks

Often during dream time I look for my car (physical body?) but cannot find it. I wonder if this is OBE related.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 17th September 2020 at 20:53.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Jake (17th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-without-drugs

Just an FYI in case you didn't see this article. A neuroscience team at Stanford has found that a 3Hz signal from the 5th layer of an area of the brain called the Retrosplenial Cortex (RSC) causes out-of-the-body feelings. In case you're not up on your RSC anatomy (I certainly wasn't, it's part of the postmedial cortex, near the midbrain, and is proportionately much bigger in mice), one thing to mention on this kind of board and this kind of topic is that it's the part of your cortex closest to your pineal body -- it sort of surrounds it from the rear.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Old Student For This Post:

Harmony (18th September 2020), Jake (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), Orph (17th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)

Just an FYI in case you didn't see this article. A neuroscience team at Stanford has found that a 3Hz signal from the 5th layer of an area of the brain called the Retrosplenial Cortex (RSC) causes out-of-the-body feelings. In case you're not up on your RSC anatomy (I certainly wasn't, it's part of the postmedial cortex, near the midbrain, and is proportionately much bigger in mice), one thing to mention on this kind of board and this kind of topic is that it's the part of your cortex closest to your pineal body -- it sort of surrounds it from the rear.
    Indeed. Thank you. I have no doubt that these areas of the brain process the OBE sensations, I may not agree that they are the Cause. I'll definitely check out the link.

Also, Ron, when I was studying with the original voyagers group with the Monroe Institute, many if the dreaming state lessons that were being recorded were of folks 'looking for their cars', and they turned out to be memory fragments of them trying to get back to their bodies. I've heard that from Robert Bruce too. Many OBEs are going to be remembered through the dreaming state. You can enter into the OBE state from a dream, and you can return from an OBE through the dreaming states.

The OBE is like Ogres. It has layers...
    Jake

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), Orph (17th September 2020), rgray222 (17th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,257 times in 1,228 posts

Jake, there was a great OBE article/issue in Nat Geo magazine years ago. Did you ever see it? That magazine is great I would still subscribe to it if I had the time but my nose is always in a book these days. Plus the library is free.

OBE's isn't exactly in my wheelhouse (high level lucid dreaming is) but I like to think of it as the next gem of scientific discovery. It would be neat to put you through a SPECT scan as you exit your body. I believe it can be proven, it's just that it's an expensive endeavor and nobody wants to risk their scientific reputation on it.

I've popped out of my body (on accident) twice. The first time scared the **** out of me because I was fully conscious and aware of what was going on and I was in public. I may have told you this, it's been a while. Anyway I was with friends around a fire just hanging out. I was standing in front of the fire smoking a cig (shows how long ago this was, I quit smoking in my early 20s). Suddenly I just popped out of my body. The first sensation I got was that someone was in my personal bubble, standing way to close to me. Ever watch Seinfeld? There's a joke about this, some folks are 'close talkers,' it's uncomfortable. So I backed up a bit. Thing was, I was looking at the back of my own head. I popped directly out of the back of my body.

Just imagine a wax figure of yourself standing up, then walk directly behind it so your nose is almost touching the back of your own head. Sorta like that.

It was uncomfortable, I 'shook it off' so to speak and was back in my body and went home.

For reference sake:
    Last edited by Strat; 17th September 2020 at 22:14.
    That's life, and I can't deny it
    Many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Gracy May (17th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Jake (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th September 2020), Wind (19th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #354
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,347 times in 4,840 posts

Question Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    This fellow explains the importance of keeping goals. I couldn't have said it better myself... Have a list of goals for when you DO get out, so you don't just stand there confused... (Have a journal handy too... )

Cheers Jake...
    6:20 (in the video) quote: "put your arm/hand through the ground"? >>> then why are you able to stand on something that you hand goes through it ... am an NDE/OBE myself but love to detect an obvious paradox here!

Great video btw. Jake

Cheers, John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th September 2020 at 15:26.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gracy May (29th September 2020), Jake (18th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Yes, the physical creates many a paradox... Lol... The best way to say it is to simply stress that the non-physical locales are impressively thought responsive. Of course there's no floor or feet or walls or hands. Thoughts and energy go hand in hand, and so wherever focus goes, energy flows, and so forth. Interacting with the astral environment will be, how you say, paradoxical especially if we are coming from a mindset that things are physical. Things are not even physical in the physical world. It's all energy, though not as thought responsive.
    When I put my hands through a wall, I'm feeling the texture of the plywood, and sheetrock,, and I feel the nails and the wires, I can even taste the dry chemical smell that accompany adhesives and putties in the wall. I'm not really confused about my feet.
    It takes some getting used to, for sure.

Cheer
    Jake

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th September 2020), Gracy May (29th September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), Wind (19th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)

Here is a link to the article incase someone wants to give it a read. It's right on target with some things i've been pointing out. They are causing small oscillations or vibrations in the targeted areas of the brain, Triggering OBE exit sensations. I've mentioned the vibrational or vibratory state that is a platform for projection. We can learn to do it naturally by moving energy and 'tickling' these same areas. It is an excellent study. They call it 'Rhythmic Optogenetic activation'. In the upcoming tutorial, we will do it another way.
    The article does make clear thar despite the basic and clinical importance of their findings, the underlying cellular and circuit mechanisms of dissociation remains unknown.

Ahem....

They are most certainly NOT Unknown...

Cheers,
    Jake.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...er=www.npr.org

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gracy May (29th September 2020), mab777 (22nd September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), Orph (23rd September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2020), wegge (29th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

So, I'm about halfway through my course. Sorry it's taking so long. I feel like I have to get it right. I can say,,, so far, so good. In about a week, I'm going to try and get an idea of who wants to participate. It will be designed like a normal course. We'll go day one, then day two, then three, etc...
    I think I Will start a new thread for the course and for discussion, and keep this one going for an open study, like I've been doing.

I appreciate the patience. Stay tuned...

Jake

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gracy May (25th September 2020), Nenuphar (26th September 2020), Orph (26th September 2020), rgray222 (26th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (25th September 2020), Strat (26th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Day 21. Fully conscious, Full Exit Projection FROM SCRATCH..

Stay tuned.
    Jake...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gracy May (28th September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), Orph (27th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (27th September 2020), Strat (28th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #359
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Jake - I'm currently reading The Book of Jacob (great writing by the way) and I would definitely like to register my interest here!

All the best,

Olly

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Gracy May (28th September 2020), Jake (28th September 2020), Strat (28th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forever (here)
    Hi Jake - I'm currently reading The Book of Jacob (great writing by the way) and I would definitely like to register my interest here!

All the best,

Olly
    Welcome to Avolon. Thanks for the interest. I'll count you in. The Book of Jacob is from 2010. I appreciate it.

The upcoming course is a culmination of the book, this study, and everything else I can muster to help get folks out of their bodies. I'll keep you posted.

Again...

WELCOME TO AVALON.

Jake.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Forever (29th September 2020), Gracy May (28th September 2020), Strat (28th September 2020), wegge (29th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast