+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by gardener2 (here)
    <snip> so now everytime I go to the paralysis state I have to fight very hard to come out of it which feels like eternity, so I am very afraid to venture out of my body that fear has never left me.Any advice?
    Last time I had sleep paralysis, somehow I knew that if I blew my breath on my shoulder, the paralysis would end immediately. I blew on my shoulder and it worked. No delay.

Sounds weird, I know, but that is what happened.

I've never remembered any OBE, only sleep paralysis a few times.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 23rd September 2014 at 13:28.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), Jake (23rd September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Star Tsar (26th September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    am I taking on the collective issues or are my night terrors my own and how would this translate OB?
    My goodness,, yes!! Night terrors translate to ObE... Night terrors are not the same as nightmares. A regular nightmare takes place during REM sleep, the same stage of sleep where we are normally dreaming. A night terror is different. A night terror is caused when a person experiences a shift from one phase of sleep to another,, specifically between Stage 3 non-REM sleep and Stage 4 non-REM sleep,, about 90 minutes into sleep. They are quite a bit more terrifying for people, partly because there is no memory of a dream or there is (seemingly) no cause. Folks who deal with the 'dweller' phenomenon will often times be the same folks who deal with night terrors and/or sleep paralysis. The transition between stage 3, and stage 4 non-REM is the exact place that we are aiming for, when we drop into deep trance. It is the 'borderland dream-state',, where you are not yet dreaming, but you are almost into REM sleep. Folks who wake with great fear, immediately forget why during a sleep terror episode. I would imaging that it is the same fearful state that is pre-cursor OBE,, that keeps lots of us from projecting... Most folks experience night terrors only when they are children,,, (or so they think) Most adults wouldn't admit to it anyways.. lol...

I wouldn't chalk it up to brain chemistry,, though admittedly I do not know,, it is out of the scope of mee knowledge... Though I can say this,, I have gone to different OBE and consciousness workshops and have seen a host of mentally challenged folks,, who are having ObEs.. In fact,, once there was a group of Down Syndrome folks who were quite adept at this knowledge,, and were having ObEs,,, this particular workshop was Hosted by a gal with Down Syndrome... She was one of the most wonderful presenters that I have ever come in contact with...

Annacherrie,,, we are all taking on collective issues,,, that is why it is best to study these things within the mindset of a support group.. I support you, you support me,,, That is the best way forward...

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Last time I had sleep paralysis, somehow I knew that if I blew my breath on my shoulder, the paralysis would end immediately. I blew on my shoulder and it worked. No delay.

That you remember!! Ron,, we are going to get you up and out of your body!! I can feel your frustration.. With RON as my witness,, we are gong to tackle this!!! (Ha! Ron as my witness,, I like it..)

I wonder if I might answer that Jake, since childhood I could at will leave my body and go anywhere I travelled at the speed of thought too many stories to tell however, and I am truly not trying to scare people because I loved every minute of astral travel, it was when you mentioned the man in black with the hat he was cloaked I couldn't see his face he was very tall and he spoke to me telepathically, he said my name and although I was in the paralysis state I could not move I thought how do you know my name? he heard my thought and said I have always known you his telepathic voice was very soft and reassuring, he then said come to me sit up and I did it was very strange I looked behind me and saw my body looked like I was fast asleep, then when I turned around all around my bed were these gargoil type creatures and on the floor was what I can only call half human half something else I panicked, he kept saying don't worry they cant touch you my fear was too strong I managed to get back into my body, it didn't end there I was living with my mother and sister at the time and I ran woke everyone up hysterical I couldn't get the words out as soo as I put the lights on every light bulb in the house and even the power points blew there were sparks everywhere, so now everytime I go to the paralysis state I have to fight very hard to come out of it which feels like eternity, so I am very afraid to venture out of my body that fear has never left me.Any advice?
    Most folks deal with the Dweller early on in their explorations. The Dweller is there to keep you from projecting. PERIOD! If you begin to Astral Project,, you are re-allocating the Yummy energy-food that the Dweller craves. The Fear-based-dweller is syphoning off your subtle energies, creating great fear and energetic exhaustion.. I am not sure if the Dweller was 'put up to it',,, or he is simply acting on its nature as an astral 'feeder'... Culturally and Historically,, the overall effect of the Dweller has been to keep people paralyzed and vibrating in fear,, so that they don't project,,,,, and they can feed from the loosh..... Many folks have judged the Dweller with quite a bit less credulity,, and see it as simply a fear based thought form... If that is true, then it is an act of our entire collective unconsciousness,, as HatMan and Gargoyle have been a part of peoples journeys out of body throughout history...

Fear is the syphon. Conquer our fears, and we conquer the Universe.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), mab777 (23rd September 2020), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Rollo (23rd September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), seeker/reader (23rd September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014), Zaya (25th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I concur with your post Jake. I had experienced many of the same symptoms as an older child and pre-teen. There finally came a time when I grew tired, literally, of being afraid and in fear. The one thing that aggravated me the most and still does, is having my sleep disturbed. Fear was definitely disturbing my sleep! So I decided that I had to do something to alleviate that problem. I drew my line in the sand and made a serious decision to face my fears, face those entities that were scaring the bejesus out me. I even went looking for them. Surprisingly when I did so, I found "they" had disappeared and I made a point of searching them out. I never found them and they never bothered me again, which I found to be somewhat funny. I could only surmise in the end that either they never existed to start with or they were more afraid of me. lol!

I have found out that for me, making the decision for me to face fear is at least 90% of the battle. Once I chose to face it/them, the fear faded out like fog on a hot summer morning. I would suspect this may be true for most all others as well.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    am I taking on the collective issues or are my night terrors my own and how would this translate OB?
    My goodness,, yes!! Night terrors translate to ObE... Night terrors are not the same as nightmares. A regular nightmare takes place during REM sleep, the same stage of sleep where we are normally dreaming. A night terror is different. A night terror is caused when a person experiences a shift from one phase of sleep to another,, specifically between Stage 3 non-REM sleep and Stage 4 non-REM sleep,, about 90 minutes into sleep. They are quite a bit more terrifying for people, partly because there is no memory of a dream or there is (seemingly) no cause. Folks who deal with the 'dweller' phenomenon will often times be the same folks who deal with night terrors and/or sleep paralysis. The transition between stage 3, and stage 4 non-REM is the exact place that we are aiming for, when we drop into deep trance. It is the 'borderland dream-state',, where you are not yet dreaming, but you are almost into REM sleep. Folks who wake with great fear, immediately forget why during a sleep terror episode. I would imaging that it is the same fearful state that is pre-cursor OBE,, that keeps lots of us from projecting... Most folks experience night terrors only when they are children,,, (or so they think) Most adults wouldn't admit to it anyways.. lol...

I wouldn't chalk it up to brain chemistry,, though admittedly I do not know,, it is out of the scope of mee knowledge... Though I can say this,, I have gone to different OBE and consciousness workshops and have seen a host of mentally challenged folks,, who are having ObEs.. In fact,, once there was a group of Down Syndrome folks who were quite adept at this knowledge,, and were having ObEs,,, this particular workshop was Hosted by a gal with Down Syndrome... She was one of the most wonderful presenters that I have ever come in contact with...

Annacherrie,,, we are all taking on collective issues,,, that is why it is best to study these things within the mindset of a support group.. I support you, you support me,,, That is the best way forward...

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

That you remember!! Ron,, we are going to get you up and out of your body!! I can feel your frustration.. With RON as my witness,, we are gong to tackle this!!! (Ha! Ron as my witness,, I like it..)

I wonder if I might answer that Jake, since childhood I could at will leave my body and go anywhere I travelled at the speed of thought too many stories to tell however, and I am truly not trying to scare people because I loved every minute of astral travel, it was when you mentioned the man in black with the hat he was cloaked I couldn't see his face he was very tall and he spoke to me telepathically, he said my name and although I was in the paralysis state I could not move I thought how do you know my name? he heard my thought and said I have always known you his telepathic voice was very soft and reassuring, he then said come to me sit up and I did it was very strange I looked behind me and saw my body looked like I was fast asleep, then when I turned around all around my bed were these gargoil type creatures and on the floor was what I can only call half human half something else I panicked, he kept saying don't worry they cant touch you my fear was too strong I managed to get back into my body, it didn't end there I was living with my mother and sister at the time and I ran woke everyone up hysterical I couldn't get the words out as soo as I put the lights on every light bulb in the house and even the power points blew there were sparks everywhere, so now everytime I go to the paralysis state I have to fight very hard to come out of it which feels like eternity, so I am very afraid to venture out of my body that fear has never left me.Any advice?
    Most folks deal with the Dweller early on in their explorations. The Dweller is there to keep you from projecting. PERIOD! If you begin to Astral Project,, you are re-allocating the Yummy energy-food that the Dweller craves. The Fear-based-dweller is syphoning off your subtle energies, creating great fear and energetic exhaustion.. I am not sure if the Dweller was 'put up to it',,, or he is simply acting on its nature as an astral 'feeder'... Culturally and Historically,, the overall effect of the Dweller has been to keep people paralyzed and vibrating in fear,, so that they don't project,,,,, and they can feed from the loosh..... Many folks have judged the Dweller with quite a bit less credulity,, and see it as simply a fear based thought form... If that is true, then it is an act of our entire collective unconsciousness,, as HatMan and Gargoyle have been a part of peoples journeys out of body throughout history...

Fear is the syphon. Conquer our fears, and we conquer the Universe.

Jake.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), Jake (23rd September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), seeker/reader (23rd September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    I concur with your post Jake. I had experienced many of the same symptoms as an older child and pre-teen. There finally came a time when I grew tired, literally, of being afraid and in fear. The one thing that aggravated me the most and still does, is having my sleep disturbed. Fear was definitely disturbing my sleep! So I decided that I had to do something to alleviate that problem. I drew my line in the sand and made a serious decision to face my fears, face those entities that were scaring the bejesus out me. I even went looking for them. Surprisingly when I did so, I found "they" had disappeared and I made a point of searching them out. I never found them and they never bothered me again, which I found to be somewhat funny. I could only surmise in the end that either they never existed to start with or they were more afraid of me. lol!

I have found out that for me, making the decision for me to face fear is at least 90% of the battle. Once I chose to face it/them, the fear faded out like fog on a hot summer morning. I would suspect this may be true for most all others as well.
    I read your post over and over.. Yikes, you and I had similar experiences!! You are absolutely right,, eventually you are going to have to face them down. The fear is raw and burning and purging, and once you experience it, you are never the same. It is exhausting.. You nailed it!! Once you do face it,, and find yourself alive and well on the other side of it,, You are also,,, NOT THE SAME.. For many of us, it is a lesson in fear, and standing in your power,, and REALIZING your power. I included the Fear Barrier as one of the 'core aspects/skills' because Fear is the biggest barrier that we face, as we endeavor to study OBE. There will be different experiences with fear, at every level,, (fear of the vibrations, fear of the Dweller,,, etc...) If one wants to get to far into the astral, they will have to leave their fears behind, as they become quite heavy baggage!!! Also, simply put,,, Fears just attract the wrong types, in the Astral...

For those of you just on the precipice of your first fully conscious OBE,,, please do not let us 'wipe our experiences on you'... Many folks never deal with the Dweller... In fact,,, From now on, I'm no longer going to refer to it as 'The Dweller on the Threshold',,, I'm going to call him, 'The FELLER on the threshold'.. I see no reason that we should feed the fear troll. I am not trying to cast fear onto your experience. One of the reasons for opening this subject wide open is so that a rational understanding of some of the mysteries can be considered, so as not to become trapped in unnecessary Fear-based pitfalls...

(and another reason for a healthy/robust energy body)

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), conk (23rd September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Rollo (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014), seeker/reader (23rd September 2014), Sidney (23rd September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I want to point out a few things about energy work.

Energy work really isn't something that is exclusive to Astral Projection. No!.. A more wholistic approach should be more preferred, or at least considered. There are lots of aspects of ourselves that depend on vital/subtle energy for their functionality; emotions, memories, THOUGHTS, dreams, psychic abilities, intuition, knowledge (as opposed to factual bits)... All sorts of aspects of life depend on subtle energies for their vitality..

Any (or all) of these non-physical aspects can, and will become very active as you learn to create energy and sustain a healthy energy body. You may find random occurances of telepathy or phychic 'knowings' increase. You may find a drastic increase of mental clarity and memory recall. You might notice your physical body healing a bit better/faster.. You may find that your emotions are bright and present in all forms... (lol...) The most obvious changes will (more than likely) be in your dreams, and what you are dreaming about, and how LUCID you are in your dreams... Your dreaming mind will respond right away to energetic sustainence. Your waking mind may start remebering dream-fragments, and moments of lucidity in dreams. Your waking mind, and your dreaming mind (and your astral mind(s), for that matter) will be able to respond directly to energy work..

The kinds of kinisthetic exercises that we do at first, are only the beginning. Creating little energy balls, and moving them may seem a bit silly at first. But i assure you that being able to create energy and control it will become essential!! Also, the movement of the energy, (as a point of focus) will turn into a 'flow' of energy, instead of a simple movement of a single point. Creating energetic flow throughout your body (and specific curcuits and energy centers) is going to become profound for you..

If the idea of mobile awareness and points of focus to create kinisthetic sensations and energy flow is still not something that you get,, or something that you 'buy',,, I included the following study into the OBE that revealed results that tie in directly with what we are talking about, and why it is important for Astral Projection...

Voluntary out-of-body experience: an fMRI study

The present single-case study examined functional brain imaging patterns in a participant that reported being able, at will, to produce somatosensory sensations that are experienced as her body moving outside the boundaries of her physical body all the while remaining aware of her unmoving physical body. We found that the brain functional changes associated with the reported extra-corporeal experience (ECE) were different than those observed in motor imagery. Activations were mainly left-sided and involved the left supplementary motor area and supramarginal and posterior superior temporal gyri, the last two overlapping with the temporal parietal junction that has been associated with out-of-body experiences. The cerebellum also showed activation that is consistent with the participant’s report of the impression of movement during the ECE. There was also left middle and superior orbital frontal gyri activity, regions often associated with action monitoring. The results suggest that the ECE reported here represents an unusual type of kinesthetic imagery.

All of the applicable areas of the brain that were responsive and active during her OBE were the same functions of our brain that respond to kinesthetic imagery stimulus... These are the same kinesthetic exercises that we are just starting to do.. Once we get to the point where we are creating 'flows' instead of 'points',,, we concentrate direct flows from energy centers into these areas of the brain.

You really should take a look at this study. It compares and contrasts different data, based on wether or not the subject was creating kinesthetic sensations. Either way (wether the subject knew it or not) using this method is proven to induce OBEs...

Just a few notes...
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 23rd September 2014 at 18:53.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ascension (23rd September 2014), mab777 (23rd September 2020), mahalall (25th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Ulyse30 (24th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by RichD (here)
    Food and OBE

Just wanted to put a quick note in about food/drink and how it affects the body/mind.

Yesterday I had to do quite a lot of driving during the day, and ended up not eating properly and drinking a couple of fizzy/caffeine drinks at a service station. Trying to concentrate on OBE techniques and even simply relax properly in the evening was impossible. My body didn't want to settle and mind was drifting all over the place. Usually I eat well (organic home cooked food) and fairly regularly, which makes calming the mind and going into a meditative state fairly easy to achieve.

Good things in = good things out which applies to most things in life I guess! Just thought I'd add the food note in case it's the final thing that makes your/my OBE possible, or at least one step closer.

Cheers, Rich

Good morning all <3 ,

I too had trouble breathing and meditating yesterday and purchased some junk fruit chews (a rare indulgence) but I''m thinking the food choices are reflective of the collective energies - I felt a combination of strength and weakness yesterday...oh well - try again today remembering that I'm not alone in this wild wild world!! "say a prayer for the pretender" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiXQUGbac0

P.S. Will offer the rest of the sugary stuff to the blessed trash can today. Reflecting on my history with craving for sweet is worth meditating on- I wonder how this would translate in the astral realm?? My demons might likely show up as reflecting the parts of me that produce bitterness in others?? Maybe Rich the caffeine is your brand of resistance to the pace of things?

You can add me to the list of unproductive yesterdays. Tried to relax into energy work, then meditative work...could not keep my head quiet, felt distracted, restless. Gave up on both counts. Later, ended up going to bed feeling like the day was a waste. Uncharacteristic for me.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), Jake (23rd September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Ulyse30 (24th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Just a bit more depth into the study mentioned in the last post... View the pics, and read the captions. The red areas indicate the aroused areas... Try and do some basic energy work on those areas of your head/brain,,, you can move the point of awareness inward, and into the brain. Be careful with this stuff... If these areas are properly stimulated, then you can muster up some pretty intense energetic sensations.. You'll notice an excited 'rushing' feeling emanating from you solar plexus area (Solar Center),, make sure that you keep focus on the targeted area in you head,, don't be afraid,, try and coax them into becoming stronger,, then back down. Let me know how it goes...

Figure 1. Rendered image of significantly activated regions of the brain while the participant was having extra-corporeal experiences. Most significantly activated regions are lateralized to the left side and include the supplementary motor area (F), the cerebellum (B,D,E), the supramarginal gyrus (D,F), the inferior temporal gyrus (B,D,F), the middle and superior orbitofrontal gyri (A,C,D,E). The p-value was set at 0.001 uncorrected for this image with the cluster threshold at 200 significant voxels.

Figure 2. Areas of reduced activity during the ECEs compared to rest. The visual cortex is particularly impacted. (A) Representation of the right side; (B) activity on the left. The p-value for this image was set at 0.05 FWE corrected.

Figure 3. Results from visualizing herself doing the same action she performed in the first ECE vs. visualizing another person performing the same movement. (A) Bilateral lingual gyrus differences in activity and (B) the left cerebellar differences. The p-value for this image was set at 0.001 uncorrected.

Figure 4. Results from visualizing herself performing jumping jacks compared to rest. (A) Right hemisphere; (B) dorsal view of the SMA activity; and (C) left hemisphere activation. The p-value for this image was set to 0.001 uncorrected with the cluster threshold at 100 significant voxels.

Figure 5. There was significantly more activation during the visualization of finger movement compared to the actual movement. Each letter represents a different view of the brain (A) anterior view, (B) posterior view, (C) right lateral view, (D) left lateral view, (E) ventral view, and (F) dorsal view. The p-value for this image was set to 0.001 uncorrected with the cluster threshold at 100 significant voxels.

Figure 6. Motor areas significantly activated more during movement of her fingers to thumb compared with visualizing the same movement. (A) Representation of the left primary motor cortex; (B) representation of the right cerebellum. The p-value for this image was set to 0.001 uncorrected with the cluster threshold at 100 significant voxels.

Good luck all..

BTW, Yesterday was the change of the Solstice... Dunno if that has anything to do with the dull meditation day...

Good travels, All
    Jake.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (24th September 2014), mahalall (25th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Ulyse30 (24th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

When I first started leaving my body at around 4 or 5 years old there was a being who lurked around above me. He was dark and menacing, sort of like the hooded man pictures. Whenever I felt fear I would almost immediately get angry and I found that anger (or aggressive hostility) was always a great way to keep the fear away. I didn't go further than the ceiling in whatever room I was in and I always sensed a dark energy but it didn't come too close after my anger kicked in.

In later years when I traveled very far away from the earth dimension I had just a few fearful incidents. The first time I left this dimension behind I felt like I was dying, I felt some fear of dying and I had to give in to it and accept that I might die. When I was able to do that, I died (to this world) and awakened immediately in the higher astral. It was nothing like just leaving my body and hanging around in the same vicinity.

I also felt some excitement and fear as I fought various beings, demons, gods, etc. in different ways, sometimes it seemed quite violent and sometimes it was humorous. That stage lasted a couple of months and took maybe 25 OBE's to go beyond the continuous battles or games in the astral. I again had to accept what felt like death as I was being dragged down into a burning pit by a demonic being. I totally let all fear and anger go and surrendered to death in the astral realms. That was when I was filled with love and gained full powers or fully became who I am, who we are. (God/Source)

Apparently that was the necessary step I had to take in order to be able to leave the astral realms and continue on the journey to merging with Source. In all the remaining dimensions there was no more fear and there was nothing more I had to gain. I could freely travel to Source and back through all the dimensions. So everything changed when I totally surrendered and gained the power of love.

I still will communicate to any entities in the earth dimension on a level they can understand, like if there is a negative entity in the house I will yell or cuss at it if I feel that will work. Love is not what we think it is. If a being only respects or understands hostility and fear, it is actually loving to communicate on it's level. It's certainly a lot faster here in the physical world rather than being passive or gentle or what we may think is loving.

It's not easy to merge with people or beings while we're in a body, although I have done it several times, but when I'm out of my body I can pull any being into a merge with me, so that is how I deal with negative entities in the lower dimensions above the physical. When you merge with these negative beings they also become part of the love and their vibration is raised to become part of mine. We are one.

It just takes practice and courage. No one, no self-styled god or demon can control you if you refuse to let them.....and you cannot die! We each overcome fear in our own way and time but it can help to hear how others overcame their fear.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

annacherie (24th September 2014), Blacklight43 (24th September 2014), Jake (24th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), seeker/reader (24th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Smoke Me A Kipper (24th September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014), Zampano (29th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

When I first started leaving my body at around 4 or 5 years old there was a being who lurked around above me. He was dark and menacing, sort of like the hooded man pictures. Whenever I felt fear I would almost immediately get angry and I found that anger (or aggressive hostility) was always a great way to keep the fear away. I didn't go further than the ceiling in whatever room I was in and I always sensed a dark energy but it didn't come too close after my anger kicked in.

In later years when I traveled very far away from the earth dimension I had just a few fearful incidents. The first time I left this dimension behind I felt like I was dying, I felt some fear of dying and I had to give in to it and accept that I might die. When I was able to do that, I died (to this world) and awakened immediately in the higher astral. It was nothing like just leaving my body and hanging around in the same vicinity.

I also felt some excitement and fear as I fought various beings, demons, gods, etc. in different ways, sometimes it seemed quite violent and sometimes it was humorous. That stage lasted a couple of months and took maybe 25 OBE's to go beyond the continuous battles or games in the astral. I again had to accept what felt like death as I was being dragged down into a burning pit by a demonic being. I totally let all fear and anger go and surrendered to death in the astral realms. That was when I was filled with love and gained full powers or fully became who I am, who we are. (God/Source)

Apparently that was the necessary step I had to take in order to be able to leave the astral realms and continue on the journey to merging with Source. In all the remaining dimensions there was no more fear and there was nothing more I had to gain. I could freely travel to Source and back through all the dimensions. So everything changed when I totally surrendered and gained the power of love.

I still will communicate to any entities in the earth dimension on a level they can understand, like if there is a negative entity in the house I will yell or cuss at it if I feel that will work. Love is not what we think it is. If a being only respects or understands hostility and fear, it is actually loving to communicate on it's level. It's certainly a lot faster here in the physical world rather than being passive or gentle or what we may think is loving.

It's not easy to merge with people or beings while we're in a body, although I have done it several times, but when I'm out of my body I can pull any being into a merge with me, so that is how I deal with negative entities in the lower dimensions above the physical. When you merge with these negative beings they also become part of the love and their vibration is raised to become part of mine. We are one.

It just takes practice and courage. No one, no self-styled god or demon can control you if you refuse to let them.....and you cannot die! We each overcome fear in our own way and time but it can help to hear how others overcame their fear.
    Thank you for the post. It brings me right back.. These things started for me around 4 or 5 also. I spent over a decade, including my entire childhood,, facing down extraordinary (even violent) vibrations and paralysis.. And of course the feller on the threshold... Nobody could relate,,, nobody! That, in and of itself,, made everything much more frightening.. An isolated feeling, like I was alone.

Eventually, you are right,,, I got angry. Very angry!! I remember feeling, finally, that if it was going to kill me,, then fine, let it kill me. I'm not going to burn in fear any longer, that is not who I am.. It was a decision. I don't know where they went, or how or why,, but I do know that they won't be bothering me.. A hard lessen for me to learn.

Fear does crop up from time to time, but never the raw/primal fear that it used to be. I guess it takes conditioning for some.. I know many other projectors who never spent a single second fearing anything in the astral. I can appreciate that, but I can definitely appreciate what I have learned from my experiences too.. I used to shutter in instant fear when I would suddenly be hit by energetic waves and the vibrations.. Now I do feel a strong adrenaline-like excitement rush through me (A Primary Center Energy Flow),, but I do not mistake it for fear. I smile inside,, I love it now!!! Because I know that I am about to leave my body!!

Courage to stand in the face of the deep, and the Wisdom to know when to surrender,,,, And the joy and love that brings all things together..... It is truly a blessing to have you here!!! Thank you NancyV.

Jake.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Wow Nancy, that demon dragging you down must have been mind blowing for real! The closest I can come to that was at a point where I found myself in a western style shoot out with another gun slinger in the middle of the street. We both drew our pistols and shot each other at the same time. He didn't go down and neither did I. We shot each other 2 more times. He didn't go down. I said "hmm" to myself and looked at my gun to see if there was something wrong with it cause I knew I had hit him good. We shot each other again, with the same result! I resolved that one of us had to die, so since he wasn't going to, I chose to die.

Why I made that decision, I have no clue! He shot me again and in the best western tradition, I spun around and fell face first into the dust and dirt. To my amazement, I heard him walk up to me, cock his pistol and then proceed to blow out my brains and walk away. I remember laying there, feeling zero pain. I said to myself "so this is what it feels like to be dead". It was peaceful darkness.

As I was laying there in peace marveling at it, my wife (on earth) walked into the bedroom and said that it was time to get up and eat lunch with her as I had to get ready for work myself. Not moving a single muscle I calmly told her "you can't wake me up, I'm dead". She said "what?". I repeated that I was dead, she couldn't wake me up. She said "well get up anyway, it's time for lunch!" So there ya have it, I was killed in the astral and found that I was still alive anyway! lol!
    Last edited by Sebastion; 24th September 2014 at 15:17.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Blacklight43 (24th September 2014), Jake (24th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2014), seeker/reader (24th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #91
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL Sebastion. That was funny!

Cheers

Rich
    Listening to the cosmic giggle

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Jake (24th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Energy Work Part 2.

A couple of pointers before I open it up to the next level... The purposes for starting out with simple body awareness are manymany. For one, we are not just getting a good energetic glow, by moving energy through our bodies. We are also developing the part of us that will become sensitive to subtle energy movements. Subtle energetic movements are there wether you feel them or not. You can look at it as 'sensitivity training' for your physical body, with regards subtle energies. Another reason is that we are laying down and re-enforcing a foundation of smaller energetic pathways and neural ganglia that are going to become important when we stimulate/activate much stronger energy centers. Building a foundation is important. We are about to begin working with our energy centers directly, and without a bit of a supporting structure, we may find that energy can be stimulated in the Primary Centers,,, but you can't muster a 'flow'. The first part of this section we will work directly with the pathways, or channels, where energy flow is paramount. Like veins for blood,, so do we have pathways/channels for energy...

Okay, so we have established that Kinisthetic Imagery Exercises in/on/around different parts of our body, create stimulus in the brain that is exactly the same as recorded in a self induced, fully conscious OBE... We've also shown that basic energy work exercises is a concept that is not too difficult to understand and put to practice. I see not reason to be nothing but excited, as we keep going...

Sor far we have worked with creating small, medium, even large energy balls, and are moving/bouncing them up and down our extremities, stimulating smaller, secondary energy centers and feeling the energy channels. The smaller centers will feel strongly energized. The channels will feel like they are glowing. If you have been bouncing energy up and down the center of your torso to the top of your head, and back down,, then you have been stimulating the Primary Energy Centers (chakras) though not directly. The 'torso bounce' is central to my daily practice. Working with the Primary Centers directly will be a different sort of exercise.

I want to point out that the first level of exercises were meant to get a general energy body stimulation, and perhaps activate some flowing. A light meditative state was all that was required.

I would recommend that before you begin with any of the next set of exercises,, that you become familiar with stimulating/activating a light 'glowy' feeling throughout your body. Once you get to a good warm/humming 'glowy' state, you gently lower yourself into deeper levels of trance. Try and lower yourself as slow as you can, keeping a light focus on the 'glow' that you feel rather than your breathing. Once you get to a good, deep level of trance, you can do these, more potent exercises. But get ready,,, the deeper the trance state, the more intense the energetic effects of the exercises. Don't say that I didn't warn you...

Get a good look at this picture. I scoured the internet and looked over thousands of cool pictures and art in order to find the right visuals for what I am trying to explain. Fortunately, I have found exactly what I was looking for.. In this first picture, notice the yellow pathways that emanate from the head area and down the Torso, and arms and legs. The pathway that goes down the center is called the Central Channel. It is where you bounce and energy ball up and down to stimulate the Primary Centers and stimulate flow. The vibrations that Monroe would 'pull in' would come into his head area, and spread like down the torso and arms and legs, just like in the picture. When you move energy in your arms and legs,, you are stimulating these channels and inducing energy flow. You can force energy through these channels by 'flexing' or 'activating' the Crown Center, and feeling spread downward.. At the same time, it is hard to stop the main, Primary Center Circuit Flow, which feels like adrenaline rushing, and it flow upward, not down... I hope this doesn't sound too confusing. Get a good look and feel of the yellow areas in the picture. It represents one of the 3 main aspects of the energy body. These channels are the blood-flow for the energy body, but they also act as a sort of direct interface with the physical body and how it absorbs and transfers subtle energies. These channels are about as 'structural' as it gets, I look at them as sort of a 'skeleton' of the energy body, as well... To energize these channels, you do the same sort of mobile body awareness techniques as before, except we pay specific attention to moving the point of awareness 'inside' the body rather than just on the surface. Energy balls that are about the sized of a tennis ball is ideal for this. Moving/bouncing energy up and down the main torso channel (not the spine, just in front of it, more inside,,) is the best way to stimulate them all. When you are getting a 'glowy' feeling throughout your body,, try and focus the feeling to 'feel like what this picture looks like'!! Try and feel 'inside' the glowy feeling for the smaller stronger channels. They are there.

Okay, now take a good look at this picture. The energy centers represented are considered Secondary. This is the Secondary Energy Center Circuit. The for in the head area are difficult to isolate from the brow and the crown, when it comes to stimulation. I.E. it is difficult to NOT stimulate one without stimulating the others. These four centers in the head move around a bit, and do not stay in place. You can feel for them and stimulate them. Try and create a 'spinning' feeling in your brain until you feel all the little gizmos inside. There are lots of energetic interchanges going on in there, try and feel for them, and be aware of energetic strobing and/or pulsing. Try and stay relaxed and notice the adrenaline type of rushing feeling coming from your mid torso area. Next are the two centers that are just inside the sensitive part of your collar bones. Pay attention to these for a bit. Once these ones are activated, it is hard to NOT feel them.. lol... The next ones below them (in the green) are little gizmos that seem to swirl like a sideways top. They will spin and whir when you spend enough time with them. Try and simply feel for a tightness, or an electrical glow/hum... The two centers in yellow are more inside the body than the ones above the chest. They are on either side of the Solar Center (primary center) and act as a big and little brother to the Solar Center, (as one of them may feel bigger than the other.) Again, spend some time feeling for them, then move on the next ones... The only difference that I would make to this picture would be to add two more centers,,, one for each hip. The hips are difficult to stimulate, and they feel much deeper and dull like a 'numby aching' inside. I find it hard to stimulate them both at the same time, so I bounce energy balls between them until I get them both glowing. (When you bounce energy between your hips, you will most likely be stimulating the Base Center (primary center) so beware of a strong tightening feeling between your hips, and just up a bit... Energize your knees, and elbows. There are three Secondary centers in each hand and foot. (many more smaller, tertiary centers that we wont map out right now.) I can't stress enough how important it is to stimulate these centers. The hands and feet are also input/output ports for subtle energies. There is one in the ball of each foot, and the palm of each hand. On the foot, we have another center at the base of our heel, and another at the pad of the foot, just before the toes start. These foot centers should be fairly easy to energize. Make sure you get them bunnies fired up!! The same with the hands. You have one in the palm of your hand, the center of your wrist,, and the meaty part of your hand, where you thumb and hand meet,, at the base of your thumb... Get all of these buzzing and humming. They generally respond quite well to stimuli.... The hands and feet are veeerrrrryyyyy important...

Last but not least (in this section) we have the Primary Center Circuit,, otherwise known as the Kundalini Circuit,,, or the Chakra System. I will include some example of how the Hindus looked at it,, but for now I will stick to a more pragmatic approach... Take a good look at this picture,, I'm sure that you have seen one like it... The Primary Centers are real, and do not need to be wrapped in an esoteric or religious wrapper anymore. You can start working with them right away. I would definitely spend some time doing basic energy work in a meditative state before I dropped into a deeper trance and began Primary Center Work. When you work with these centers, try and work with them all, as opposed to just one of them. Try and always work from bottom to top. Start with the Base Center. Find it by bouncing energy between the hips. You will find it somewhere between the hips. Concentrate on stimulating this center until you feel it. Then take a minute to bounce energy from this center all the way to the top of your head. Then move up to a spot just underneath your naval, and inside your gut a bit. You won't find the direct stimulation that you felt in say, your hands. This center is quite big but it is there. You may feel the beginning of a 'rushing' feeling. Let it go up to the top or your head. (Always up with the Primary Circuit) Next go to the Solar center (the one in yellow) This is where we get much of the raw vital energy for astral projection. This is where we feel adrenaline in the physical body. In the non-physical body, it feels much the same, with some potent enhancements,, as it is a non-physical energy. It feels exciting like adrenaline as opposed to the 'electrical' feel of the flow of energy through say, our arms or legs. Next go to the Heart Center. You should be able to get an excited feeling there quite easily. The rushing upwards should be quite natural and instinctive... Again if you aren't feeling anything you may have a blockage,,, move on to the next one. The center of your throat is where this Center is. Spend some time stimulating it and finding it. It is actually quite thick and difficult to move energy through at first. From here,,, just let it all explode out of the top of your head!!! The four secondary centers should be fired up already and your Brow Center will be pulsing and strobing... Beware of all of that,, coupled with immobility and intense vibrations.... lol..... You'll get it. The Primary Center Circuit should be the last thing that you tackle, as you want to try and set up a foundation before you get them flowing, or else it will be much more difficult...

I consider these three aspects of the energy body to be the most important... All other tertiary centers, storage centers, and secondary channels will be properly stimulated as you work with these three main circuits... The Channels, The Secondary Centers, and the Primary Centers. Getting all three buzzing and popping and whirring and strobing and spinning and flowing..... Wow!!! What a rush.... This is all above and beyond the level of energy that we need to project... But we may not have fruitful experiences if we go wondering about with an exhausted 'Astral Body',,,, as the astral body gets its vitality from the energy body in whatever condition that it is in...

I took the liberty of overlaying these three circuits so that you can get an idea of what they look like when they are all active and alive... Take a good look!!! This is not what our astral bodies look like.. This is our energy body... Actually, it is just a 'still' of it... All of the circuits are actually moving and flowing and it is beautiful... Take a good look!!! Try and FEEL how this picture looks...

Name:  overlays.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  13.9 KB

It is an amazing and wonderful journey.... I am including these next pics so you can get an idea of how this exploration was approached in the past. Amazing that we have come full circle, and are training our minds in the same way!!!

Believe it or not, I have much more to say about it... I will leave it there for now...

Give this stuff a good go... What have you got to lose?
    Jake.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ascension (26th September 2014), mahalall (25th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (24th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (26th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I'm generally less interested in the Occult, the esoteric, the astral stuff, or the branch of paranormal that doesn't deal with aliens, but with ... other stuff. I have largely been quiet about this, as it didn't happen often to me, and I always tried to explain it away as something else.

I've had experiences with these shadowfolk when I was in kinder-garden. By the time I started primary they stopped showing up. Couple of years ago, after long time, I had my first supernatural experience where there was what's traditionally considered an "apparition". And I was attacked. I was not alone, but was the only young male there, and it was explained to me that I was "handled" by a "Succubus". - "Why on Earth would a succubus prey on a guy that is not interested in women at all?" >> This was my line of reasoning so I laughed and I brushed it off (because I have e tendency to dismiss these things with others too, so I did the same with myself). Even since then there have been weird occurrences here and there, nothing major. But I had some time to digest the experience and the others in my past and had time to think about it.

Then last night I got attacked again. Or at least, it felt like I was being attacked.

We always feel like we are being watched, its almost a constant feeling among us. But I feel there are days, instances, when you absolutely know beyond any doubt, that you are not alone in the room/place, even though it seems so. And last night was one of those times. I couldn't listen to music or watch my TV show with any focus and enjoyment because I kept thinking and feeling like I was being observed. It almost felt like I was .... for a lack of a better word ... "sized up" even. I kept turning around, watching through the window, starring at my door, the closet, or some corner of my room.

Got tired, went to bed. Fell asleep, had some nasty dreams, and in the midst of waking up from them, second after I opened my eyes it felt like something "fell"/"descended" on me. To say it was heavy might be an understatement. I felt like I was crushed by something that weighed at least 200 kilos. Couldn't breathe, couldn't scream, couldn't move my body (but strangely I could move my head and eyes?), I saw a spherical "thing" above me that seemed see-through, blurry, like made out of water. I could also swear that I heard it "scream" inside my head. When it got too unbearable I got very angry and started imagining what I would do to whoever it is was attacking me, some pretty graphic, sadistic thoughts. "It" let go soon after that.

A friend of mine says this was not an attack, but an interlude to a potential astral travel, or the epilogue of one already done, while I was asleep. I have no memory of any such travel, but he says I don't need to have memory of it in order for it to have happened. I'm posting here in order to get more opinions on the matter, so I have more to go on when forming a theory and what happened (not only last night, but the other times before). Is it possible if I was about to astral travel, that some sort of .... entity .... tried to prevent me from entering the astral ..? What the hell is going on with me?

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

fractal (24th September 2014), Jake (25th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), Maunagarjana (19th October 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Omni (24th September 2014), Orph (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), Sebastion (24th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (26th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Hahahaha. --- Hatman. --- Hahahaha. .... I've met the dude a couple of times when I had sleep paralysis. ... Well, he didn't have red eyes, but he had the long trenchcoat and a fedora style hat. Didn't know who or what-the-heck it was back then, but now I see that others have met him as well. Cracks me up that he has a moniker, ..... Hatman. Hahahaha.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Jake (25th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), Sebastion (25th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (26th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I'm generally less interested in the Occult, the esoteric, the astral stuff, or the branch of paranormal that doesn't deal with aliens, but with ... other stuff. I have largely been quiet about this, as it didn't happen often to me, and I always tried to explain it away as something else.

I've had experiences with these shadowfolk when I was in kinder-garden. By the time I started primary they stopped showing up. Couple of years ago, after long time, I had my first supernatural experience where there was what's traditionally considered an "apparition". And I was attacked. I was not alone, but was the only young male there, and it was explained to me that I was "handled" by a "Succubus". - "Why on Earth would a succubus prey on a guy that is not interested in women at all?" >> This was my line of reasoning so I laughed and I brushed it off (because I have e tendency to dismiss these things with others too, so I did the same with myself). Even since then there have been weird occurrences here and there, nothing major. But I had some time to digest the experience and the others in my past and had time to think about it.

Then last night I got attacked again. Or at least, it felt like I was being attacked.

We always feel like we are being watched, its almost a constant feeling among us. But I feel there are days, instances, when you absolutely know beyond any doubt, that you are not alone in the room/place, even though it seems so. And last night was one of those times. I couldn't listen to music or watch my TV show with any focus and enjoyment because I kept thinking and feeling like I was being observed. It almost felt like I was .... for a lack of a better word ... "sized up" even. I kept turning around, watching through the window, starring at my door, the closet, or some corner of my room.

Got tired, went to bed. Fell asleep, had some nasty dreams, and in the midst of waking up from them, second after I opened my eyes it felt like something "fell"/"descended" on me. To say it was heavy might be an understatement. I felt like I was crushed by something that weighed at least 200 kilos. Couldn't breathe, couldn't scream, couldn't move my body (but strangely I could move my head and eyes?), I saw a spherical "thing" above me that seemed see-through, blurry, like made out of water. I could also swear that I heard it "scream" inside my head. When it got too unbearable I got very angry and started imagining what I would do to whoever it is was attacking me, some pretty graphic, sadistic thoughts. "It" let go soon after that.

A friend of mine says this was not an attack, but an interlude to a potential astral travel, or the epilogue of one already done, while I was asleep. I have no memory of any such travel, but he says I don't need to have memory of it in order for it to have happened. I'm posting here in order to get more opinions on the matter, so I have more to go on when forming a theory and what happened (not only last night, but the other times before). Is it possible if I was about to astral travel, that some sort of .... entity .... tried to prevent me from entering the astral ..? What the hell is going on with me?
    Onyx,,, I appreciate you being willing to share with us. Your friend was correct.. You are experiencing what has traditionally been referred to as the Dweller on the Threshold. You described it to the T... It has been said that the Dweller guards the door to the temple of truth, and must be conquered before we can enter... In the past, it was always reported as going hand in hand with sleep paralysis and usually happened at night while sleeping. The paralysis accompanied a heaviness, especially in the chest area. Folks would associate the heaviness with the 'sudden menacing entity' and it would be assumed that an evil entity was sitting on their chest, creating great fear and physical and mental exhaustion. Unfortunately, nobody has ever tried to tackle who or what the Dweller is.. I know that just in this group that is involved in this discussion, we have at least a half a dozen people who can describe the Dweller and their experiences with the Dweller. (Oops, almost forgot... I'm calling him the Feller,, not the Dweller)

Archetypically,, the Dweller has taken on various forms. Dragon Guarding the Cave,, Troll guarding the bridge,, hobgoblin guarding the treasure, the Cerberus guarding Hedes... The problem with the esoteric, and archetypal viewpoint of the Feller on the threshold,,, they do not change the reality that something (on the verge of awake and sleep) is creating a great weight and great fear and exhaustion.. It is this phenomenon that many will mistake for an alien abduction. It is these same energetic mechanics that have been mastered by advanced races,, and our ignorance of the astral and the reality of our Second Bodies that is being used against us. The blurry line between physical and non-physical has become a point of masterful manipulative deception,, based solely on the fact that we (as a race) have always been too 'young' as a group, to understand and fully embrace the implications of Humans being multi-layered creatures... And the fact that the non-physical dimensions are NOT just fanciful esoteric mumbo jumbo,,, they are real. Our minds have different modes of being and thinking and exist completely outside the barriers of the physical body. This too, is not esoteric mumbo jumbo. In fact, I have been trying to show in this discussion that we have come a long way since we have only the occult mindset when we consider many of these phenomenon.. There is a lot to consider when talking about the Feller on the threshold. I promise you that you are not losing your mind... You have a wise friend to tell you about Astral Projection. Like it or not,, this reality may be dawning on you.. The Feller is something that may dwell within us all... A guardian who stands on the brink to make sure that you have the courage of your convictions,,, "Only the pure can pass" sort of thing. And the test is FEAR!! Fear of the unknown, fear of self, fear of fear.... If we cannot get past this first test, then we will not get too much farther in the Astral... Et races have already mastered this process and the Astral is their bitch... The longer we stay blind to it, the longer we will remain shackled by it. How many abductees experience, paralysis/energetic sensations/menacing presence/great fear/etc... That is all precursor OBE!!! Even going in further,, how many abductees report Et coming in right through the walls or the closed window,,, shadow creatures,, light creatures?? These are also common (albeit chaotic) astral experiences... There are astral 'feeders' that are mistaken for Demons or ETs.... Trust me,, I am not downplaying the abduction experience.. I am just pointing out some similarities in not only the experiences, but the interpretations of the experiences. My guess is that the Feller has been with us since the beginning... The idea of a incubus or succubus comes from ages past, misunderstanding what an astral 'feeder' is... They latch onto our energy bodies.. They feed from the subtle bio-energy that our bodies produce.... LOOSH... Just because you don't have a sex life or robust sexual tendencies does not mean that they do not exist. Perhaps the reason that you don't (just hypothetically here,,) is BECAUSE your energies are being syphoned.

I'd say that you were on the verge of having OBEs. Your experience with physical ETs can only be a part of it... IMHO... There must be more in store for you.. The reality of our disassociate nature with regards NOT BEING IN OUR BODIES IN THE FIRST PLACE,, is dawning on the planet. We have to take the esoteric/religious 'wrappers' off, and begin to look at these things in a more pragmatic way... That has been my goal here... Astral Projecting ETs ARE engaging us. I'm not saying that they are ALL non-physical.. But I would be willing to step out there and say that ALL of them CAN disassociate their consciousness from their physical container, doll bodies. Also, much of the information that they are interested it can be obtained by accessing our energy bodies. Much of the abduction enigma deals with Astral ETs and energetic sensations.

A quick note here... You pointed out that you could somehow move your head and eyes?? Boy oh boy,,, my friend you are paralyzed,, you are NOT moving your physical head,, and you are not looking through open eyelids...

If you were to wake into this state,, (provided you can deal with the Feller..) you can move away from your physical body in the same way that you are looking and moving your head... You have already disconnected, you just don't know it. The Feller is there to make sure you don't proceed,,, not without your willful sovereignty attached.. The Feller is quite often our first test into a bigger world. It took me over a decade to pass the test... If you find yourself paralyzed and vibing and dealing with the Feller, do yourself a favor, and do not take over a decade to decide to deal with hem/her..

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Hahahaha. --- Hatman. --- Hahahaha. .... I've met the dude a couple of times when I had sleep paralysis. ... Well, he didn't have red eyes, but he had the long trenchcoat and a fedora style hat. Didn't know who or what-the-heck it was back then, but now I see that others have met him as well. Cracks me up that he has a moniker, ..... Hatman. Hahahaha.
    Ha! Crazy how things move along, no? Hat-man and Gargoyle... Sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon duo!! lol..... Interesting that we are experiencing the same Feller...

Dude in a long trenchcoat and fedora style hat?? I wouldn't have guessed it, but yep... He would flash his eyes at me, they would be burning coal read. (bastard) lol....

Good Travels,
    Jake.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

mab777 (23rd September 2020), Mark (29th September 2014), Maunagarjana (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (26th September 2014), OnyxKnight (25th September 2014), Orph (25th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (29th September 2014), Sebastion (25th September 2014), seeker/reader (30th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Wind (26th September 2014), Zampano (29th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Wow, Jake, this thread sure is advancing at a high speed. Not sure if I can catch up the reading

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Jake (25th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), NancyV (26th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (29th September 2014), Sebastion (25th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Methinks you are right Jake! Onyxknight's exposure to et could very well have had a "quickening" affect upon him. Given time and his approach to this "quickening" may very well open the doors to some really awesome adventures for him!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (25th September 2014), NancyV (26th September 2014), OnyxKnight (25th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (29th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Wow, Jake, this thread sure is advancing at a high speed. Not sure if I can catch up the reading
    Sorry,, I can get carried away with this stuff... My detailed study is turning into a crash course... Doh!!! Getting all of this out is like therapy for me... I swear my head is going to POP... lol...

Here is a fun experiment.. Different conclusion are still being made regarding the validity of the OBE,, but Here is a fun trick to get you out of your body... I haven't yet done it, but I plan to,, as soon as I gather up the equipment... It is called Virtual Reality OBE...

Quote "I'm not interested in out-of-body experiences," says Ehrrson. "I'm interested in why I, as myself, am located in my body - why we have 'in-body' experiences, if you like."
    Wow! Now that is a fair scientific approach!!

Interesting,,, we are not really in our bodies to begin with.... hmmmmm...... lol

Jake.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

mab777 (23rd September 2020), NancyV (26th September 2014), Orph (27th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (29th September 2014), Sebastion (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Methinks you are right Jake! Onyxknight's exposure to et could very well have had a "quickening" affect upon him. Given time and his approach to this "quickening" may very well open the doors to some really awesome adventures for him!
    Lots of this information dovetails into the ET enigma. Most astral projectors will report a bit of ET activity at some point. I know Monroe did, I know that Bruce did... I know that The Monroe Institute has a program called Starlines,, where Humans are Astral Projecting into the far reaches of space, and interacting with ET's (or astral counterparts thereof)..

This is not theoretical explorations,,, check out this report... (Notice that Skip Atwater is the Director of Research... Didn't he run the RV programs for the government before they went deep black??

Holy crap,,,, we ARE astral projecting ETs...

Ha,,, Loving the journey.
    Jake.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ascension (26th September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), NancyV (26th September 2014), OnyxKnight (25th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), Sebastion (25th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    Very good start Jake! I guess you will write about lucid dreaming as well in this thread as people are mixing the two.

Is your High Self has a name?
    since my quest to better myself by attacking my depression with every available tool I can muster, all the self help and web seminars I can gorge. I work daily on my spirituality , and have found lucid dreaming increasing on a regular basis , where I never felt for the longest time I dreamt at all. The OBE experience and the topics have garnered my interest here at Avalon and can say count me in Jake.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (26th September 2014), NancyV (26th September 2014), rgray222 (28th September 2014), RichD (29th September 2014), Sebastion (26th September 2014), Sidney (26th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast