+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

FYI: from Helvtic, Oct. 7, 2014

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    William Buhlman | Out of Body Techniques | The 'X' Zone Radio | Oct. 7, 2014

Source: xzoneradiotv.com, astralinfo.org

William Buhlman is a best-selling author and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences. The author's forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject.

His first book, Adventures beyond the Body chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure. He conducts an in-depth six-day workshop titled, Out-of-Body Exploration Intensive at the Monroe Institute.

As a certified hypnotherapist, William incorporates various methods, including hypnosis, Hemi-Sync, visualization and meditation techniques in his workshops to explore the profound nature of out-of-body experiences and the benefits of accelerated personal development.

Through lectures, workshops and his books the author teaches the preparation and techniques of spiritual exploration. His latest book is titled, Adventures in the Afterlife. Insights provided in this book will assist the reader to understand and navigate the many thought responsive environments we will experience in the afterlife.

William is best known for his ability to teach people how to have profound spiritual adventures through the use of out-of-body experiences. In addition, he has developed an extensive series of audio programs that are designed to expand awareness and assist in the exploration of consciousness.

Williams website: astralinfo.org
    <3

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jake (8th October 2014), jerry (8th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), meeradas (23rd October 2014), NancyV (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (8th October 2014), Sidney (8th October 2014), Violet (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (8th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

When I was very young, a frequently recurring dream was of me being in the front passenger seat of a car being driven through the night by an invisible driver. Somehow I knew that I would be safe as long as I let the invisible person drive. Sometimes that was irritating because I wanted to drive the car.

My recurring car, truck, motorcycle and flying dreams range a lot.

• Can’t find my car at the end of a dream. Sometimes very frustrating.
    • I’m in a powerful 4WD truck, having fun driving through mud, being challenged to not get stuck. Sometimes I do get stuck.
    • Riding an off road motorcycle (balance related?)
    • Flying dreams. The flying dreams, with or without and aircraft, are always fun. Usually related to breaking the rules by flying before getting an updated certification. Usually I’d fly anyway and hope I would not get caught. Sometimes I’m teaching others how to fly without an aircraft.
    Once I was on my flying carpet looking for ETs and UFOs. Found one. Waved my arms at him but he would not give me any attention.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th October 2014 at 18:56.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Jake (8th October 2014), NancyV (9th October 2014), Reinhard (12th October 2014), rgray222 (8th October 2014), Sebastion (8th October 2014), Sidney (9th October 2014), william r sanford72 (8th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

If your like me I cant stomach main stream media, in particular huff and puff post , its default news for my aol account. But this article caught my eye today and just wanted to share the fact that even the nay sayers are beginning to find truth. "In a way"

Scientists Say 'Life After Death' May Be Possible, In A Way

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...6pLid%3D542513

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (8th October 2014), NancyV (9th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (8th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #184
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Post deleted with apologies.
    Last edited by Meggings; 9th October 2014 at 19:19.

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow!! Thank you for sharing a bit more.. I am going to try and be careful too.. Definitions can collide sometimes, and many things have a tendency to not translate.. I respect your level of involvement with experiences beyond body/mind, etc... I want to point out that I do not battle with the Vibrations any more. I can feel many energetic processes taking place simultaneously,, and if you focus in,, you will too. I don't see it as fearful, not at all.. I agree with you j100% that the Vibrations are part of a lower level of dimensional body/mind.. So is the physical body, so is the energy body for that matter.. In fact, all of the mechanics of ObE that I will focus on (mostly) will be the mechanics of the levels of the astral that are closest to they physical. The vibrations are not good or bad,, they are always there even if you don't notice them... I don't get intense vibrations anymore, unless I focus in on them. I can project from a much less abrasive energetic sensation these days... And I am not caught in any sort of trap, and I never was... I was simply misunderstanding my experiences as they were coming into my very young mind... Once you get out of your body (still in lower astral) the vibrational state all but completely disappears. I have many journal entries that deal with the vibrations, how they feel (how fast, intense, pulsing,,,etc...) vs how far away I moved from my physical body. When I would come back into my physical (usually just more of a phase/shift these days.. ) I would always notice that the close that I got to my physical body,, the harder that it was to stay out, and there was a 'magnetic' pull back to it that varied in intensity based on my distance from my physical body.. Muldoon noticed it, Monroe talked about it in depth. Bruce and Buhlman too.. Each of them, including myself,, learned the path to much more profound experiences through our exploration and learning to control the Vibrations. I see the vibrations as simply being aware of two bodies being out of phase... For many people, that's as far as they get. They don't venture any further.. The vibrational state is an energetic state that, basically,, stays with all of the other physical body awareness.. Folks aware of the vibrations are also aware of their physical bodies. That is because (and you are exactly right, imo) it is still a component of the dimensional states closest to the physical.. I do not refer to the states beyond body/mind as 'higher' or 'lower',, that seems that we run the risk of putting negative labels on dimensional levels that are just less dense states of being... Even smart monkeys experience joy, and love!!

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I was awakened by what I term a kind of "tractor beam" that had hold of my astral body. It was vibrating and pulling me out of my body, and it had paralyzed my vocal chords. I struggled to issue command, and was finally able with great effort to speak "IN THE NAME OF THE CHRIST, RELEASE ME!" My astral body was dropped like a hot potato, and I was whole within my physical body once again.
    Wow, that is intense.. Incredible that your instincts were spot on! You just described my whole childhood... lol... It is a good thing that I was paying attention because now I can tell the difference between outside interference (with regards vibrations and energetic sensations etc,,) and those that I am, of course,, creating myself..

Whoever, or whatever is manipulating the energetic states (tractor beam, vibrations, paralyzed vocal, etc,,) has achieved mastery over these energetic conditions. I have it on pretty good word that there is technology that does exactly this.. (MILAB, etc.) Outside influences can include extra-dimensional beings, inter-dimensional beings, physical beings that are 'astral' (human or ET) etc... Every one of these influences depend on our ignorance of the energy body, and the mechanics thereof,, for their manipulations to work.. If one didn't know how to react to and control the vibrational state, then one is open to manipulation to someone who can induce and control it for you... Technically,, its called Terrorism, as it only works because their influences create great FEAR... My studies into the vibrational state and the ObE are, admittedly,, in more dense-astral than the more blissful experiences that you have in the 'higher' dimensions. The vibrational state is simply a state of energetic being. Can it be manipulated and controlled from an outside influence. Yes! But if you learn to control it for yourself then you can rid yourself of that as a potential. The vibrational state is right at the verge of 'separation'.. What you describe does not require any sort of observation of 'separation',, lol.. (not that it didn't happen,,, you just don't notice it because it is NOT a negative aspect of ObE,, it is natural.. imho)

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Matt May 22, 2013 at 6:47 am --and then I'll be back where I was asleep, paralyzed with sharp vibration running my my head to toes, unable to scream or shout.--
    That is classic.. Ha! Boy, don't I know THAT story. lol... The interaction while out of body is actually very typical,,, mum doesn't respond, music from unknown source, scary or spooky sensations,, brother and/or sister interrupting (or at least the astral counterparts of them)... All of that I consider perfectly typical... What is also quite typical with early projections is a more sudden than expected 'return' to the vibrational state, which is indicative of being back in the body,, but still not quite phased back in energetically... (two bodies still out of phase.) Folks tend to freak out and interpret it in negative ways because it is very scary.. Of course there are entities that can induce and control these states, but that does not necessarily mean that is what is happening. (Though,,, both have happened to me without my consent,,, and I can tell the difference.)

I remember when we were kids,, my sister and I would go on the bigger roller coasters together... I was always a bit queezy, but I'd go, for fun... I was always confused because when we would talk about the experience, she never recalled any sort of 'tickling' or 'rushing' in her tummy.. What??? That's ALL I felt,, and I was never really sure if I liked it... lol... If you are having experiences into much less dense levels of that Astral realms, then it makes perfect sense that you don't feel the vibrations,, because you left them back with your physical body....

If one is trapped in the illusion of the physical body,, it is profoundly awakening to be out of their bodies,,, in the 'lower astral' (still don't like how that sounds, lol). You are much more of a natural traveler, and have probably been doing it for manymany lifetimes without any problems with the types of 'snags' that we can come across in the less dense astral realms. I think we are saying much of the same things, though not quite everything is the same.. Agreeing will become difficult with everyone as the Astral presents unlimited possibilities, and experiences...

Thank you for sharing.. Did I miss something? (I feel like I am rambling.. lol..)

Jake.

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (9th October 2014), Reinhard (14th October 2014), Sebastion (9th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    FYI: from Helvtic, Oct. 7, 2014

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    William Buhlman | Out of Body Techniques | The 'X' Zone Radio | Oct. 7, 2014

Source: xzoneradiotv.com, astralinfo.org

William Buhlman is a best-selling author and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences. The author's forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject.

His first book, Adventures beyond the Body chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure. He conducts an in-depth six-day workshop titled, Out-of-Body Exploration Intensive at the Monroe Institute.

As a certified hypnotherapist, William incorporates various methods, including hypnosis, Hemi-Sync, visualization and meditation techniques in his workshops to explore the profound nature of out-of-body experiences and the benefits of accelerated personal development.

Through lectures, workshops and his books the author teaches the preparation and techniques of spiritual exploration. His latest book is titled, Adventures in the Afterlife. Insights provided in this book will assist the reader to understand and navigate the many thought responsive environments we will experience in the afterlife.

William is best known for his ability to teach people how to have profound spiritual adventures through the use of out-of-body experiences. In addition, he has developed an extensive series of audio programs that are designed to expand awareness and assist in the exploration of consciousness.

Williams website: astralinfo.org
    <3
    Thank you for the interview link.. Buhlman gets into some pretty good detail about ObE techniques.. He describes us as being non-physical beings having an IN the body experience..

Life as we know it is not as it has always been taught to us. We are more than our bi-pedal, physical human body, and our consciousness is beyond the physical body experience. We are getting past the point where all we do is Question our existence and who we are, and where we come from. We are moving into an age where we find out those answers for ourselves. We do not have to DIE before we can experience going beyond the body and body-awareness. Every culture has had folks who had natural tendencies to experience consciousness beyond the body, but they have always been cloaked in the religions and dogma of the time. Studying ObE does not require any of that.. We are taking this subject off of the 'divine' shelf, and putting it back into our own hands. We can experience this all for ourselves, and we don't need to take the word of someone who has been ordained or extended some sort of divinity.

Man made beliefs are flawed, and therefore it doesn't matter what one believes... The ObE will be augmented if you have deep beliefs,, they will be like an anchor, holding you down. In fact, the less beliefs that you hold onto, the better as this is a personal exploration that needs to be approached with your 'cup empty',, so to speak... The non-physical world will teach you via exploration. Of course there are many paths to the overall goal of detachment from the physical. One will have to judge it all for ones own self...

I'm just finishing up 'Secret of the Soul' again.. I can't get enough of how William explains things. Just a straight shooter, and I am impressed with that.. He uses phrases like 'thought responsive environment'.. That is a pretty accurate way to put it.. He talks about 'collective realities' that make up a considerable amount of the non-physical locales.

That goes along with how I have always viewed the world, and our misunderstanding of physicality... If 2 souls are together, creating a collective reality in a thought responsive, non-physical world,,, there are variables of fluidity within the collective reality that would make the entire reality more 'pliable' than a full physical reality,, but more physical than say, a single soul creating a reality. I posit that a single soul creating on its own will be experienced as a very non-physical, 'archetypal' environment much like a dream. I also posit that the more souls involved in the collective reality, the more dense/physical/less dream-like the reality becomes. Let's say you had say,, 7 Billion souls creating a collective reality... (let's just say,, lol) it would be a very physical, chaotic collective that seems very real... Yes,, it seems very real. But it is not...

Buhlmans got me up late philosophizing again,,,, lol.. I'm gonna go get some sleep. Love to all.
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 9th October 2014 at 04:35.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (9th October 2014), NancyV (9th October 2014), Reinhard (14th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th October 2014), Sebastion (9th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I would liken the the other "major" dimensions such as the astral, causal, mental dimensions and beyond as being commensurate with the phrase "birds of a feather flock together". The meaning being those beings generally of the same thinking and being would have a tendency to congregate in the afterlife where they would be most at home, in general.

I have read that each area has within its own frequency 7 add'l layers containing within each of those, 7 more and so on. Whether this is true or not, I couldn't say as I never once, when entering any of these frequencies, dimensions, etc. encountered a signpost which said "welcome to xxx". However the idea methinks has some merit and would seem to be a natural phenomenon. We humans are more at home here when we surround ourselves with like-minded others. And as they say as above, so below.
    Last edited by Sebastion; 9th October 2014 at 14:05.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Jake (9th October 2014), NancyV (10th October 2014), Reinhard (14th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2014), Sidney (9th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    I would liken the the other "major" dimensions such as the astral, causal, mental dimensions and beyond as being commensurate with the phrase "birds of a feather flock together". The meaning being those beings generally of the same thinking and being would have a tendency to congregate in the afterlife where they would be most at home, in general.

I have read that each area has within its own frequency 7 add'l layers containing within each of those, 7 more and so on. Whether this is true or not, I couldn't say as I never once, when entering any of these frequencies, dimensions, etc. encountered a signpost which said "welcome to xxx". However the idea methinks has some merit and would seem to be a natural phenomenon. We humans are more at home here when we surround ourselves with like-minded others. And as they say as above, so below.
    Birds of a feather flock together!!! Ha! Yes, that is it, right there. The creative collective reality is definitely a reflection of ourselves, together. I can lay a 'signpost' for myself. But it would be an observation that I have made for myself. I couldn't try and tell someone else to look out for my 'signpost',, because their experience of layers of dimensionality will be different than mine. Going to places that are beyond time and space does not require an understanding of the 'mechanics' of it... From a physical, human point of view, there are really no points of reference when it comes to trying to understand dimensionality,, unless we get out there and experience it for ourselves. We can theorize all day long, but nothing comes to fruition unless we put it into practice for ourselves. It is a pretty big puzzle that we are putting together...

I say OBE others, Astral projection, others Soul Traveling,, others 'In The Spirit',, Locale I, Locale II Locale III,, RTZ, Ethereal,, 'Caught up in the 3rd Heaven',, Causal ,, Mental ,,, ETC...

Dimensionality is the NATURE of the non-physical.. It is our minds/spirit/soul that experiences them, and navigates through them.. The 'mechanics' of going beyond the physical body has more to do with our own minds, and realizing the mechanics of the soul.. The only way to be free in the astral,,, is to be free inside your self. And that takes some work! And it requires SHEDDING of layers, as opposed to adding more!!

When someone says that they are afraid of the vibrations, so then they cannot project,,, is it the vibrations that prevent them from proceeding,, or is it the FEAR. Get rid of the FEAR and the vibrations become irrelevant... (at least when it comes to them being an obstacle.) That takes work... (and that is just fear,,,) I can only imagine Jesus of Nazareth tying to explain the nature of a multi-dimensional universe, and the implications of higher self vs the existence of multiple subtle bodies/minds,,, to folks who will not have been exposed to any of these concepts, and won't for thousands of years... (Father/Son/Holy Spirit?)

Well, here we are, thousands of years later,, and we are unlocking the mysteries for ourselves. It requires sovereignty on a soul level.

Thanks Sebastion
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 9th October 2014 at 19:38.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), jerry (12th October 2014), NancyV (10th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2014), Sebastion (9th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Fear can be a great learning experience and I agree with you, Jake, that it is likely the fear that keeps one from proceeding, not the vibrations or some external block. I had to experience fear right at the moment of leaving my body, because it felt like I was dying the first time I left this dimension behind. During my childhood it wasn't scary to hop out of my body and be above it in the room. The only scary thing at that time was the negative, dark energy that was often hovering around until I learned that my anger would chase him away. But leaving this dimension behind really felt like I had to die first. It took a few times of coming up to that point and backing off, but finally I allowed myself to die. At that point, instead of dying I shot quickly into the astral dimensions. Yes, there were many scary things there and I experienced situations that brought up fear. I could not leave the astral dimensions for higher dimensions until I totally got rid of my fear.

I would not advise anyone to avoid something in their spiritual journey that causes them to be fearful, but although I know what I needed to do and what I experienced in my journeys out of body doesn’t mean anyone else will have the same experiences. How can we deal with this fear unless we face it and find out if it is created by us or created by someone else trying to manipulate us. If you completely avoid the process of facing your fear, maybe you don’t need to go through that stage. I had to go through it and found it to be quite intense but acceptable. After fear totally left me I understood how important it was for me to go through the process of experiencing intense fear.

I don't believe any guru or teacher who tells me that I should do things the way they recommend and that it is the ONLY correct way to do it. There are many ways to the same place. What works for one doesn't always work for another. If something works for someone, I enjoy hearing about it, but I tend to heave a bit of a sigh and and get bored or irritated with those who try to tell us that theirs is the only way or the right way, which is the practice of most religions and gurus.

Telling people to be cautious is okay, if you feel a need to do so, but I say...Let it all hang out! Go for it! Enjoy your mistakes as much as your successes. Enjoy your fears, your battles, merging with others (much better than sex), games with gods and demons, ET's, ED's, whatever it is you need to do before you are ready to move on to higher dimensions. Once you move on, the games of the lower dimensions, including the earth dimension, have zero importance and you probably won't give them much thought from then on. But they do have their purpose. If you avoid them you may not continue expanding your consciousness for quite a while, which is fine. Time doesn't mean much and we all eventually consciously remerge with Source. Then we realize that we are Source, even when we aren’t consciously aware of who/what we are.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Jake (10th October 2014), jerry (12th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sebastion (10th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Jake, I don't know if this question was asked before but perhaps it would be interesting to delve into the topic of "just a dream". People go places in dream time, then they wake up and say: Oh, it was just a dream.

Now, what is a dream and what is an actual presence in an astral plane and how to discern? This is an important first step to be able to take yourself seriously and to follow up your progress in the astral.

I would give the answer myself if I knew it but I don't.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Jake (10th October 2014), jerry (10th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Sebastion (10th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Jake, I don't know if this question was asked before but perhaps it would be interesting to delve into the topic of "just a dream". People go places in dream time, then they wake up and say: Oh, it was just a dream.

Now, what is a dream and what is an actual presence in an astral plane and how to discern? This is an important first step to be able to take yourself seriously and to follow up your progress in the astral.

Hey, Violet.. We've talked about dreams here and there, in this thread.. We haven't really covered it too much, but I have experienced too much, in dreams,, to discount them... People DO wake up and say,,, 'oh well,, it was just a dream'. It is almost like a permanent reflex to some people... That is a slippery slope. Many or our memories of being in the non-physical, are coming through to us in our dreams. Besides that,, our dreams are our thoughts and experiences too... Never discount your dreams,, my goodness no! We have learned a lot over the years by studying, and being aware of dreams. In fact, from a much higher perspective,, THIS ENTIRE PHYSICAL REALITY MAY BE LIKENED UNTO A DREAM.

Wouldn't you know it? The 'Father of Medicine', Hippocrates was keenly aware that the health of body, and our dreams were related. Hippocrates consistently asked his patients about their dreams. I read once that as an infant,, our very new little minds would experience hunger, and it would become our first nightmares. Before our understanding of dreams,,, they were alive and well. I'd never discount my dreams,,, even the random discharge type of dreams that don't seem to mean anything. I have also noticed that the nature of our dreams change when we meditate, and clear out the monkey chatter.. Very often, if I don't meditate, or bother to try and clear the random thoughts from 'bouncing around',, my dreaming mind will be forced to latch on to one of the random thoughts,, and it may become the entire focus of the dream.. This is quite typical, actually,, and it is easy for one to pass it off as an unimportant, random dream... Well, that may become the norm,, if we don't stop the random thoughts from cycling...

I like to make sure I stop and notice every single time that I wake throughout the night, and notice/remember what it is that I am thinking/dreaming about. Many times, I am not dreaming,,, but there is 'dialogue' occurring in my mind. The same sort of 'dialogue' that occurs when I am awake and hear 'thought words' in my mind. (I used to try and work with them, until they started making more sense,,, but I abandon that practice, as I am not trying to invite 'thought words' that are not mine!!)

If I practice to clear out the monkey chatter,, the 'random' dreaming will become quite a bit less random,,,, and quite a bit more meaningful. I posit that the 'dreamer' (your dreaming mind) is living its life, and it thinks that IT is the one that is focal and center to all experience... It is aware of a higher self (you) though only vaguely... (much like we are vaguely aware of the same thing.) To give the 'dreamer' the best chance at discovering its true nature,,, you have to clear out the random interfering thoughts that cycle throughout the daytime. All aspects of mind will benefit.. Especially the Dreamer...

If it is truly your intent to give your dreaming mind the best chance to discover,,, THAT sends a POWERFUL message to your higher self to do the same for YOU... As above/so below.

I wouldn't want my higher self to walk away from me saying,,, 'oh well,, it was just a dream!!' NO!!

Living the dream
    Jake.

Last edited by Jake; 10th October 2014 at 16:53.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

NancyV (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), Violet (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #192
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

It finally happened. I've known for a couple of months the experience was coming, I don't know how but I was anticipating it. I hope it's alright that I share it here on your thread Jake!

Last night I was dreaming that I was walking through some secret corridors of the monastery. The other monks were there too, but they ended up leaving me. They assumed I knew my way back to the grounds, but I didn't. I was struck with the uneasy feeling of unfamiliarity as I looked towards the darkened ends of these hidden hallways. Then, all of the sudden, I woke up and realized I was in my bed but my body was still asleep.

It was the familiar feeling of sleep paralysis but I was more conscious of it than usual. Some of the uneasy feelings from the dream were lingering in my mind and blended with the peculiar sensations of my buzzing body as I lay in bed. I've had this feeling before, the tingling feeling of a limb that has fallen asleep, only the feeling has flooded the whole body. There was a fear of the feeling present, and my imagination was conjuring up explanations of negative entities in my bedroom. I managed to ignore the fear response and tried to increase the buzzing vibrations of my body. Allowing these sensations to build and spread, my physical body became saturated by an electrically dim energy that felt like sticking your tongue on a used 9v battery.

After allowing this state to develop, I sensed that it was the right time to lift out. It was easier than I thought it would be. I just sat up.

The action was accompanied by a sensation of peeling away from my physical body and it felt like tearing trace paper or almost like a faint, scratchy electrical sound. Then I just sailed out. Moving away from my body felt like letting out the line on a hefty fishing rod along with the sound and feel of the spinning reel gyrating. By the way, my "eyes" were closed during the exit, I didn't open them until I was up in the SE corner of my room. I noticed that it was like I was seeing everything through a thin, crystalline pane of glass that was fractured. Sort of like this...

Only it was completely transparent (also w/out color) and not nearly as cracked; a very subtle thing.

Floating in the corner, I immediately noticed how much bigger the room felt. It was dark but I could still clearly see everything. I was excited that I was finally, intentionally, and consciously having an OBE. Yet the excitement was mixed with a certain sobriety. Like I had things to do now; the first of which was to examine my physical body. I looked at my bed beneath me and could see my body lying there. It was strange to be able to see and think outside of where my physical head was. I was thinking and perceiving things from a different location than where my body was. I mean I could see my physical head 'over there' while I was not 'over there'.

I couldn't make out the details of my sleeping body sufficiently and I wanted to move in for a closer examination. No sooner than I though about moving closer towards my physical body was I back in it. I rolled over to look at the clock and it was 11pm. I turned on my bedside lamp and found my dream journal to write all this down. This happened a few more times after I managed to go back to sleep, the difference was I didn't remember exiting or leaving these other times. It was like I 'came to' in the middle of the OBE. I remember, from one of these other ones, looking at some text on my desk and it looked like it was in a mirror. The text was backwards, or it looked reflected.

I'm glad that I caught these initial sensations and was able to "eject". I hope it happens again! I'm looking forward to investigating!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th October 2014 at 02:20.

23. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    It finally happened. I've known for a couple of months the experience was coming, I don't know how but I was anticipating it. I hope it's alright that I share it here on your thread Jake!

Last night I was dreaming that I was walking through some secret corridors of the monastery. The other monks were there too, but they ended up leaving me. They assumed I knew my way back to the grounds, but I didn't. I was struck with the uneasy feeling of unfamiliarity as I looked towards the darkened ends of these hidden hallways. Then, all of the sudden, I woke up and realized I was in my bed but my body was still asleep.

It was the familiar feeling of sleep paralysis but I was more conscious of it than usual. Some of the uneasy feelings from the dream were lingering in my mind and blended with the peculiar sensations of my buzzing body as I lay in bed. I've had this feeling before, the tingling feeling of a limb that has fallen asleep, only the feeling has flooded the whole body. There was a fear of the feeling present, and my imagination was conjuring up explanations of negative entities in my bedroom. I managed to ignore the fear response and tried to increase the buzzing vibrations of my body. Allowing these sensations to build and spread, my physical body became saturated by an electrically dim energy that felt like sticking your tongue on a used 9v battery.

After allowing this state to develop, I sensed that it was the right time to lift out. It was easier than I thought it would be. I just sat up. The action was accompanied by a sensation of peeling away from my physical body and it felt like tearing trace paper. Then I just sailed out. Moving away from my body felt like letting out the line on a hefty fishing rod along with the sound and feel of the spinning reel gyrating. By the way, my "eyes" were closed during the exit, I didn't open them until I was up in the SE corner of my room. I noticed that it was like I was seeing everything through a thin, crystalline pane of glass that was fractured. Sort of like this...

Only it was completely transparent and not nearly as cracked; a very subtle thing.

Floating in the corner, I immediately noticed how much bigger the room felt. It was dark but I could still clearly see everything. I was excited that I was finally, intentionally, and consciously having an OBE. Yet the excitement was mixed with a certain sobriety. Like I had things to do now; the first of which was to examine my physical body. I looked at my bed beneath me and could see my body lying there. It was strange to think and see outside of where my physical head was. I was thinking and perceiving things from a different location than were my body was. I mean I could see my physical head 'over there' while I was not 'over there'.

I couldn't make out the details of my sleeping body sufficiently and I wanted to move in for a closer examination. No sooner than I though about moving closer towards my physical body was I back in it. I rolled over to look at the clock and it was 11pm. I turned on my bedside lamp and found my dream journal to write all this down. This happened a few more times after I managed to go back to sleep, the difference was I didn't remember exiting or leaving these other times. It was like I 'came to' in the middle of the OBE. I remember, from one of these other ones, looking at some text on my desk and it looked like it was in a mirror. The text was backwards, or it looked reflected.

I'm glad that I caught these initial sensations and was able to "eject". I hope it happens again! I'm looking forward to investigating!
    Awesome Jeff hearing your story keeps my motivation heightened in the hope that soon Ill be able to experience something similar. I've been soaking up the info and recording my dreams. I've had a couple experiences a while back that I found very curious but nothing significant has come to pass since . Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Jake (10th October 2014), Jeffrey (10th October 2014), Limor Wolf (10th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Orph (11th October 2014), Sebastion (10th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

After allowing this state to develop, I sensed that it was the right time to lift out. It was easier than I thought it would be. I just sat up. The action was accompanied by a sensation of peeling away from my physical body and it felt like tearing trace paper. Then I just sailed out. Moving away from my body felt like letting out the line on a hefty fishing rod along with the sound and feel of the spinning reel gyrating. By the way, my "eyes" were closed during the exit, I didn't open them until I was up in the SE corner of my room. I noticed that it was like I was seeing everything through a thin, crystalline pane of glass that was fractured. Sort of like this...

Only it was completely transparent and not nearly as cracked; a very subtle thing.

Floating in the corner, I immediately noticed how much bigger the room felt. It was dark but I could still clearly see everything. I was excited that I was finally, intentionally, and consciously having an OBE. Yet the excitement was mixed with a certain sobriety. Like I had things to do now; the first of which was to examine my physical body. I looked at my bed beneath me and could see my body lying there. It was strange to think and see outside of where my physical head was. I was thinking and perceiving things from a different location than were my body was. I mean I could see my physical head 'over there' while I was not 'over there'.

Jeffrey,, I read your post about 50 times just noW!! I am almost speechless.. The hair on my arms, literally stood up.. I can't tell you how excited that I am for you.. Seriously,, I had to tell my wife what happened because she was bedazzled that I was dancing around my house saying,, 'Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!' I remember the 'quickening' feeling of so many of the expectations and instinctive 'knowings' that become validated with a single experience.. You may never have another day in this life, where you don't think about what happened to you last night.. It is one thing to study and philosophize about ObE.. It is quite another to actually experience reality, beyond the constructs of the physical experience.. You still have your thoughts,, you still have your choices,,, you are still YOU,, with or without your physical body.. And that, my friend,, is PRICELESS information.. I can only imagine how this will fit in to your overall view of things.. You are an amazing mind and it does not surprise me that you 'knew that it was coming'.. So many of the things that we are talking about here,,, physicality vs non-physicality, different dimensional states of mind, astral senses and 'seeing', paralysis and 'buzzing' or 'vibrating',, have instantly come to life for you, now that you have some perspective from a point of view that is beyond the physical body.. I am beside myself,, pun TOTALLY intended!!

You can come here and post your experiences... This is the perfect place.. Never hesitate!! If you don't mind, I would love to break this down for the purposes of the relevance to this study...

So many of the things that we are talking about,, you have described perfectly.. I loved this,, "electrically dim energy that felt like sticking your tongue on a used 9v battery." Man o man, that is spot on.. I try different ways to explain some of the energetic sensations/feelings, but I don't quite hit the mark every time. I like that comparison a lot. It is not just an electrical feeling, but there is a warm liquidy feeling as well,, especially as it spreads throughout the body.. You were very lucid and awake. Do you see now the difference between the 'dreaming mind' and an OBE?? Lot's of similarities with regards our interpretations of events,, but NOT the same thing- at all! You didn't 'open your eyes', or allow 'vision' until you were in the SE corner of your room. Lots of folks will not 'exit', but they will lay there feeling the energetic sensations and paralysis and they cannot move except they can move their head or their eyes... I've tried to explain to them that it is not their physical eyes or head that are moving,, and they are NOT receiving the stimulus for their 'sight' from their physical eyes.. It sounds silly to most, because they would have to admit that they were out of their bodies,, when it seemed much more 'real' than that. HA!! I've been out of body many times without knowing it until my hand went through the doorknob!! It makes me wonder how many times folks are up and about,, without knowing it!!

Here is the best part,, if you ask me!!! "my imagination was conjuring up explanations of negative entities in my bedroom. I managed to ignore the fear response and tried to increase the buzzing vibrations of my body." This,,, my friend,,,, is something that cannot be taught... Fear is THE number one barrier, and it is what is keeping us shackled to these physical human belief systems. It all sounds esoteric and philosophical but it is NOT. It is actual and factual and very pragmatic.. I'm not discounting the fact that our experience is under attack by 'malicious' entities.. But the powerful nature of our own fears can, and will mimic dark entities being in the room, if we let them.. Think about the Archontic influence on mankind over the years, and imagine if humans had achieved master and control of the 'astral' (and all of the implications of self).. A different ballgame would have ensued... I posit that we can change up the game with our understanding and practice of OBE.. Again, the Obe doesn't lead to full enlightenment,, but it WILL unlock many of the mysteries of life and death,, and our existence within the framework of consciousness...

" I was thinking and perceiving things from a different location than were my body was. I mean I could see my physical head 'over there' while I was not 'over there'. "

Yes,, It is a game changer.. Now you have to 'rewind', and go over many of the thoughts/concepts that you have been pondering and 'update' them... lol.... I can feel your amazement. I remember my first fully conscious ObE!! I sat there for ten or twelve hours going over what happened, making notes,, just letting it all sink in.. What a rush, I like to call it the 'quickening'.. In one amazing experience, everything changes. Embrace it, dear Jeffrey. Don't let it consume you, but definitely let yourself 'breathe in' the new reality that has dawned on you... You are MUCH more intelligent than I... I am looking forward to some of your insights as this sinks in... You are more than your human body...

I want to point out here that Jeffrey Keeps a dream journal.. If you are not keeping a dream journal, you should start, or at least consider,, starting one.. Many of the thoughts and impressions that we wake to will disappear from 'view' before we have time to boot up the computer and post a message.. You should have pen and paper handy to record your thoughts and impressions, especially when something more impressive or profound happens... Also, keeping a dream/obe journal will send a powerful message to your higher self that you are ready and prepared to learn more!!!

Another point that I haven't made yet was that when you DO find yourself out of your body, try and do exactly what Jeffrey did. He did not venture too far, he kept it short,, and he made sure to 'take in the moment', with regards 'accepting' the fact that he was outside of his body. He looked at it,, he asked himself questions,, he observed/explored,, and he kept his perspective as a 'reporter'... This is very important in the beginning.. You don't want to get back and say,,, 'well that was just a dream'. If you take the time (in early projections) to be study and explore the 'reality' of it,, reeeaalllllly let it SINK IN,,,, you will never have to doubt it again... In fact, you will never be the same because taking the time to do that in early projections sets the bar very high with regards memory and recall of the OBE states... Same with the journal,, it helps to increase memory and recall..

"This happened a few more times after I managed to go back to sleep, the difference was I didn't remember exiting or leaving these other times. It was like I 'came to' in the middle of the OBE." Nearly half of my OBEs are waking into 'OBEs that are already in progress.'. The shifting between modes of thinking is not always seamless, and the 'Astral self' may get out there before 'you' do. That sounds confusing, but I have excepted it.. That is one of the strange effects of what Robert Bruce calls the 'Mind Split Effect',, and that is the different aspects of mind that exist at the different layers of dimensionality that exist. A representation of 'self' exists at all levels, though may seem to exist simultaneously to our 'physical mindset mode' of thinking. The passing of moments and the 'stench' of time can create confusion,, and can even create two sets of memories for the same 'time' period. (Which is one of the primary reasons that we don't remember an OBE, because our physical mindset will not except two sets of memories for the same space of time...)

Man, I don't want to paint too much of my picture onto your experience but I am so friggin excited for you that I just couldn't help myself...

Before I stop rambling,, I did want to point out that 'seeing' while out of body may not always be the same each time.. It takes some getting used to. Lots of projectors report seeing at all angles,, 360 degrees. That happens to me randomly, I don't know why. When it does it is confusing, and my mind still tries to see it as if everything was coming from the front. This causes there to be strange visuals. For example, you may not know that you are seeing in 360,, but you may notice all of the windows of all of the walls being on the wall that you see in front of you... Very strange to observe, as you are wide awake and aware and maybe even giggling to yourself as it is quite strange...
    Other times you may find that you can't 'see' at all, or things are dark...

The best time to project is in the middle of the afternoon. There is no darkness,, less scary,, easier to remember,, etc...

I am thrilled for you, Jeffrey.... Welcome to your new world... lol....
    Jake.

(sorry,,, I had to include this....)

Love to all....

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Jeffrey (10th October 2014), Limor Wolf (10th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), meeradas (23rd October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Orph (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sebastion (10th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), william r sanford72 (10th October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Jeffrey-I feel exactly the same as Jake after reading your post! Your life will be forever changed because of it, and to think you are only 27, omg you have some really far out and cool experiences ahead of you!

As a side note, in my research I have discovered that the majority of people who have experienced full cosmic consciousness were 37 yrs. old. I was 37 when my experiences became full blown. Of course it all depends on what intent you have as your driving force is. If it is to go the distance, you have made/accomplished the first major step!

I am tickled to no end for you! Thank you exceedingly for posting in this thread!

Only it was completely transparent (also w/out color) and not nearly as cracked; a very subtle thing.

Floating in the corner, I immediately noticed how much bigger the room felt. It was dark but I could still clearly see everything. I was excited that I was finally, intentionally, and consciously having an OBE. Yet the excitement was mixed with a certain sobriety. Like I had things to do now; the first of which was to examine my physical body. I looked at my bed beneath me and could see my body lying there. It was strange to think and see outside of where my physical head was. I was thinking and perceiving things from a different location than where my body was. I mean I could see my physical head 'over there' while I was not 'over there'.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2014), Jake (10th October 2014), Jeffrey (10th October 2014), Limor Wolf (10th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Orph (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Way to go, Jeffey. When I got out, I went to the living room and did somma like:

Next time fly up to the ceiling and - as advised by Sirdip in the other thread - "I go to my High Self now". Don't get distracted by your body or anything else. Saves you the hassle of having to wait for the next OBE to make progress.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

annacherie (11th October 2014), Christine (12th October 2014), Jake (10th October 2014), Jeffrey (10th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Orph (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sidney (10th October 2014), Wind (10th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #197
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Hahaha @ Jake and Violet -- those videos were great! Jake, yes, I forgot to add the liquid warming sensation, it was there with the electrically dim, saturated humming feeling.

I was 18 the first time I woke up while my body was asleep. I couldn't move and there was a thudding sound coming from all around my head it seemed. It scared the bejeezus out of me and I attributed it to negative forces or something mischievous like that. I opened my eyes but I couldn't move, or I was too scared to move (I probably would have lifted out but couldn't gather the courage, I had no idea what was happening). Nothing came out of the experience except mild paranoia. It wasn't until within the past year that I read accounts describing the same state that leads to a platform from which to dive out into a full blown OBE. The experiencer usually says that the fear is the biggest barrier. I remembered this last night and just went with it. I also forgot to mention that before I went to sleep there was a semi-intense, tingling pressure in my brow center. This happens from time to time, but none of those times led to a conscious, intentional OBE, so I'm not sure if it's connected.

What also happens often (the past, well, for a long time) is a snapping back and reverberating feeling after I doze off midday and lightly wake up. I always attributed that to my second body snapping back into the physical body. Also, sometimes I'll get a gentle rocking feeling even though I'm not moving, but last night was the first real, conscious OBE I remember. I got out of bed (physically) to walk around afterwards in the halls outside, and everything felt dreamy. Another thing is that when it happened, when I left the body, there was a sense of relief; like when you finally find a set of keys you've misplaced. I always thought it would feel like a supernatural experience, but it didn't. After it happened there was a loitering, nostalgic ambiance. What I'm trying to say is that it felt more normal than unnatural once I was out and that feeling sinks in deeper the more I think about it.

When I first learned to wiggle my ears, it was very hard to do on command. It took me weeks to carve out and familiarize myself with the proper pathways of action that made my ears wiggle. I've read that sometimes the OBE doesn't happen again for months, but I'm hoping it'll be like learning to wiggle my ears which, by the way, I'm pretty good at!

Thanks for all the supportive and encouraging feedback!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th October 2014 at 02:02.

32. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Geeez, Jeffrey! Now I'm trying to wiggle my ears and I just can't figure out how to do it! LOL...

Congratulations on your OBE. I was also very excited to read of your success and I'm sure you'll have many more!

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Jake (11th October 2014), Jeffrey (11th October 2014), Sebastion (11th October 2014), Sidney (11th October 2014)

34. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

I would like to add my 2 cents in answer to Violet's post to maybe shed some more light on the subject.

As Jake has already stated in a previous post, doing meditations or (for me) formal contemplations does have an affect on the dream state. I found that my dreams did take on a more "rational" state. I was grateful for that because I became very annoyed at dreams which were not cohesive to at least some degree as they seemed to be a massive waste of time and enormously ridiculous.

When dreams start to make a little bit of sense, then it seems as though your higher self, spirit of you, is beginning to send you messages using the dream venue. Over the years I have found much truth in that statement. There is a "language" between you and spirit involved here believe it or not. Dream interpretation is or can be a fascinating thing. One has to pay attention and endeavor to discover what that means to you. I got spoiled in that regard as my best friend was a master psychic and an excellent interpreter. Sometimes those dreams are messages to help you with a current life situation. With me, I noticed that they were presented to me metaphorically. Sometimes it really is a hit or miss thing depending on your interpretation. It does pay to study a bit in this area and it really helps a lot if you run across someone who is good at teaching you about this language.

Quote Posted by Violet (here)

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (11th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Orph (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sidney (11th October 2014), Violet (11th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Okay,, I stayed up half the night, trying to wiggle my ears... I took some notes... (just kidding, lol..) Jeffrey, You have some amazing times ahead of you... That goes for everyone, for that matter... Yes, there is a prize at the end. But I must warn you,, your experience will transform how you approach the world...

I also want to point out that walking around in a dreamy, surreal state after an ObE is quite common... It is difficult to phase back into a full waking mode sometimes...

I do want to point out something else about the 're-entry'... I have only documented, over the years,, about 15 or 20 times where I experienced a re-entry... I used to become confused and scared because I wasn't always remembering 'coming back into my body',, but I remembered most every time when I was 'exiting'... I would suggest, at least once when you are out of your body to 'dive back in'... It became quite important for me for some reason. I was able to observe the process in reverse, and it just made more sense... Usually the way to trigger a return to the physical body, is to simply think about it... When we try different 'exit' techniques, one of the key things to keep in mind is that we are trying not to concentrate on the physical body.. We are trying to move our awareness AWAY from the physical body... That is because too much body awareness is the trigger to bring you back... That is why I will not recommend doing energy word exercises during your ObE practice... During the day, or even just before... You want to be able to get your energy body 'aglow' with a single gentle thought, or you will tread on the 'return' trigger... I have ruined manymany OBEs because I (for whatever reason) thought about my physical body... It has to do with the same mechanism that controls the paralysis state. We have voluntary and non-voluntary groups of responses throughout the physical body.. When we sleep, the voluntary response mechanism is bypasses so that we don't act out our dreams and hurt ourselves.. It is called sleep paralysis,, and it takes some getting used to... There is a similar mechanism that pulls us back into our bodies... Coming back into the physical in this way can cause different lingering effects...

Methods of return to the physical... Keep in mind that it is not just subtle bodies that re-integrate, but also mind and spirit.. When I move from one 'mode' to another, I call it 'phasing'... When there is no obvious exit or re-entry, and you sort of 'meld' back into yourself mentally,,,, it is called phasing.

1) A return to the physical... ie. dive back in. Even getting too close the physical body may cause a short re-entry..
    2) Simply think about your physical body. (This is what ruins lots of projections, and also what causes folks to get stuck, and not able to exit.)
    3) You can re-enter through the dreaming mind.. Usually requires at least a basic understanding and/or exploration into the dreaming mind... If you don't know the difference, this may be difficult.

Several times while trying to simply re-enter and dive back into my physical body, I have noticed that re-entry was NOT allowed. I was spit right back out.. Now this is alarming when you experience it..! There shouldn't be any reason that you can't re-enter, right.... (fears of physical death begin to resonate.) There are energetic cycles that begin, peak, then end into another passive flow that integrates with the rest of the energy body complex... If one of these energy cycles are in full swing, re-integration of subtle bodies will be denied... This is scary, man..... But rest assured that you will not be locked out for long.. In fact, the entire projection mechanism is an energetic cycle that peaks and subsides. We are trying to exit, right at the peak. This is an energetic reflex... Like a yawn... You can feel it coming,, it sort of peaks when your eyes close and start to water,, then it backs down to normal. (maybe not the best example.) Can you make yourself yawn,,, sure. If the conditions are right,, it is much easier than if they aren't... Can you make yourself feel as if you suddenly got the chills? Sure, but if the conditions are right, it is much easier and natural.

So it is with ObE. I like to think of it as 'setting the stage', and then 'waiting for my opportunity'... I can't force an exit every time... I will freely admit that... Sometimes when I am in a deep sleep trance,, I will liken it unto 'fishing'... I'm sort of waiting/coaxing the energetic conditions.. When they 'hit',, I am sure to take advantage of it right away.. Like getting a bite on your fishing pole,, if you are not ready to pull back on the pole when the fish strikes,,, you may miss the opportunity for the BIG ONE!!! lol.... (I will make you a fisher of MEN..) lol.... Set the conditions by getting good at meditating and clearing out your mind, deep relaxation, energy work,,, etc.... Sports analogy: I can't hit the ball every time, but if I practice,,, I WILL increase my batting average....

This morning, I woke to robust sensations, and exited my body. Just for shiiites and giggles, I floated over to the SE corner of my room, and looked back at my physical body... I remembered this thread, Jeffreys OBE,,, everything was crystal clear.. I smiled from ear to ear as I phased back into the physical.. This one was very short...

I stayed very still, so as to remember it,, then wrote it down in my journal...

I got up and felt very tired, exhausted... I went for a short walk with the dogs, and everything came back to normal... (energetically speaking.)

I will hunt down the vid Where Tom Campbell explains his first couple of OBEs.. Tom was a skeptic, but he had an open mind.. (Open minded Skeptic).. Tom was a NASA physicist before he met Robert Monroe... His OBEs changed his life too...

Tom Campbell is next on my list of important information to explore...

Love to all
    Jake.

PS... Sebastion,, I can't thank you enough for being here.. A true Dreamweaver!! It is an honor and a blessing.. Thank you, my friend.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Jeffrey (11th October 2014), jerry (12th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (11th October 2014), Reinhard (16th October 2014), Sebastion (11th October 2014), Sidney (11th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast