+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    I have blocks, can't seem to get around, I feel fear of course but I know I can overcome this as I have in many astral adventure but they only happen once I have fallen asleep and as such the level of consciousness is not enough. When I try and OOBE the vibrations are minimal and I just end up asleep after an hour or so :-(
    Everyone has blocks.. We can get rid of those... What happens when you try to move, say an arm or a leg, when you are in the mild vibrations? Are you paralyzed too? In my experience, no matter how mild the vibrations are, if I feel them at all, that means that the second body has slipped out of phase with the physical body, even if just a bit... I can always 'exit' whenever I feel even the slightest vibrations.
    (Well, not always, as many times there is a very strong magnetic pull back to the physical body.) One of the things about the vibrations, for me, is that once I get them going, I can't shut them down,, they have to run their course, peak then subside,,, and I either have to 'exit' or just sit there and wait it out.

One 'trick' you can do to make the vibrations a bit stronger is once you feel them, make a strong effort to 'relax into them'. Try and not tense up... Relax into them like you are throwing yourself backwards onto a big fluffy feather bed... Try and do it at the end of a breath, coming into another breath. (That is my 'trance point',,, the point in which I 'feel' myself dropping at the end of each breath.) Relaxing into the vibrations at the end of a breath is basically a trick to get energy flowing through the main, torso channel. (This is the torso, starting from your gut, then up,,, raising another level of energy pulled into your diaphragm and flows 'up' from there into your head, or crown area.) I lay there and bear witness to this process more times than I can put a number to. In fact,, this is a natural process that occurs on its own, if we can just trigger it... And we CAN trigger it.

Here are the perfect conditions to for ObE...

Let's say that you are in a peaceful, dreamy sleep. You must be half asleep because you here what sounds like the sliding glass door open in the living room. Your eyes don't pop open just yet,,, but you are in an instant 'heightened' state of awareness,, and you instantly relax your entire body, very fast,, (easier because you were just sleeping) your motive focus sharpens, as you have become intensely aware, focusing on the sound. Your breathing has slowed (as you are trying to be quiet, so you can hear) to a slow steady pace. There is a heightened sense of awareness... With your body relaxed,,, this is the perfect state for ObE... After a sleep or a nap. Your body is in a deep state of relaxation and your energy body is aglow!!!

Another thing you can do is to not try a full exit, but just a partial one... If the vibrations are forgiving,, try and just move an arm. Or just concentrate with your eyes closed to see if your 'vision' comes. (this is the exact point where 'seeing through closed eyelids' occurs.)

All of the blockages and energy level problems,, we will tackle when I get to Robert Bruce and Energy work... I will run down Monroe today,,, and then I will start in with the energy work.. In my opinion,, Energy Work is the missing basic when it comes to triggering ObEs or when it comes to inducing them from scratch... Energy work will also increase memory recall. Energy work will also make for a robust experience while out of body, as energy levels will be ideal, and you won't run into as many snags,,, i.e. losing vision, becoming 'heavy' and not being able to 'fly', becoming disoriented, mental clarity,, etc... Also, energy work (goes by many names in many cultures) is an age old healing modality... I was mapping out my energy body long before I had ever heard of Chakras... Inspired energetic flow throughout your energy body system will remove blockages. (A blockage gave way in my heart center once,,, it felt like when you get your circulation back after it was cut off,,, it was an obvious 'flowing' and it broke away.... I cried for about 3 days,,, as I was healed.)

I will dive into it tomorrow... I just finished reading 'journeys out of the body' again,,, and I want to lay down some facts/references about Monroe, then we can get to the energy work... I'm trying to lay it out step by step so that everyone can get their heads right about the reality of the ObE before we start in with energy work. Energy work also helps loosen some jarred memories, and that can be very powerful too...

There's also a trick that I have taught to several people that has worked wonders for their trance practice. (practice into lowering into trance.)

It is a take off of Muldoons first step, and that is to find a delicate way to keep yourself on the verge of wake and sleep...

I call it the 'Slap Jake' method!!! (and if you get out of body,, feel free to find me and slap me,,, )

It is simply, you won't like it, but it works.

You have to lay on your back. Get comfortable and get ready to fall asleep.. Raise one of your arms out in front of you, pointing up, relaxing your hand directly over your face. Now,, fall asleep! (nobody can MAKE themselves fall asleep,, you have to LET yourself fall asleep.. anyways...) With this exercise, you don't have to try and notice a 'trance point',,, because you will find it abruptly after you 'go under' because your hand will drop, and slap you in the face. When that hand drops, and you are instantly brought out of it,, try and notice how far under you are,, and how groggy or forgetful you are... You have to try and get yourself to (eventually) stay awake and aware until you can simply watch your hand drop, as your body is relaxed and your mind is still, but awake...

That is the 'Slap Jake' method... It is a way to gauge how much trance work that you have in front of you before you can begin to use it to your advantage...

I promise we will get into Energy Work by tomorrow... I can sense that folks are starving for this missing basic...

Cheers, brother.
    Jake.

My friend, I will see you soon,,,, unless you beat me to it...
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

alexandra (21st September 2014), Joe Sustaire (20th September 2014), mab777 (22nd September 2020), Mark (23rd September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (20th September 2014), Orph (20th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (20th September 2014), Rollo (22nd September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Sidney (21st September 2014), spiritwind (24th September 2014), WHOMADEGOD (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014), Zaya (22nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Making progress....

For the first time while consciously trying today I achieved a state where my body was asleep and I was conscious just looking at ceiling but was unable to leave my body to get a full OBE. I tried to command my energy body to move to another room, then used the rocking method to free up my energy body, then tried asking source, high self and friends on the other side for some help (which did give a fantastic feeling of being pulled upwards). Alas to no avail. Then I though was I really asleep and why was the room so visible since it was dark. This thought of my body sleeping must have sent me back into my 3d body as I woke up soon after.

I am a real beginner as I've only seriously had a week trying to OBE. I posted about a month ago in SirD's thread that while practicing I'd experienced very strong vibrations and the 3D body feeling very heavy/sinking, then got woke up by an external noise. These are all the experiences I've had so far while consciously trying to OBE. Looking forward to practicing more!

I have been using a mixture of methods from various threads here on Avalon and Buhlmans books.

Best wishes to all here

Rich
    Listening to the cosmic giggle

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Jake (20th September 2014), NancyV (20th September 2014), Orph (20th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (20th September 2014), Rollo (22nd September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (20th September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Sidney (21st September 2014), Ulyse30 (21st September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014), Zaya (22nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RichD (here)
    Making progress....

For the first time while consciously trying today I achieved a state where my body was asleep and I was conscious just looking at ceiling but was unable to leave my body to get a full OBE. I tried to command my energy body to move to another room, then used the rocking method to free up my energy body, then tried asking source, high self and friends on the other side for some help (which did give a fantastic feeling of being pulled upwards). Alas to no avail. Then I though was I really asleep and why was the room so visible since it was dark. This thought of my body sleeping must have sent me back into my 3d body as I woke up soon after.

I am a real beginner as I've only seriously had a week trying to OBE. I posted about a month ago in SirD's thread that while practicing I'd experienced very strong vibrations and the 3D body feeling very heavy/sinking, then got woke up by an external noise. These are all the experiences I've had so far while consciously trying to OBE. Looking forward to practicing more!

I have been using a mixture of methods from various threads here on Avalon and Buhlmans books.

Best wishes to all here

Rich
    Hey, Rich!!! Awesome progress report.. Being able to achieve that deep of a state (trance state) is a core skill. It is more natural to some than to others, but with effort, dropping into trance can be induced and sustained. Good onya! Now it's a matter of getting up and out.. You bring up a very important point. One of the reasons that I want to tackle a bunch of different viewpoint and methods/techniques regarding OBE induction is because not a single method will work every time. You have to keep mixing it up.. The 'rope' method (deep trance, visualize/feel yourself climbing a rope) or the 'roll out' method (roll out of your body, it beats visualization sometimes) etc,,, no matter which one works best,, it won't work every time (others have disagreed with me, so don't let me discourage you on that point). Trying different things and being open to the experience is a good attitude to start out with.. One of the things that I do when I am in that state, before the vibrations get too strong even,,, is to simply mmmmmooooooooooooovvvvvvvveee veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrryyyyy ssssllloooooooooooooooooooowwwwlllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Starting with an arm or even just your head. If you feel the vibrations then your second body is out of phase with the physical body (3d body), and you CAN separate/exit from there. Also, many times while in this state, experimenting with the vibrations or trying to 'exit',, I will fail completely (usually a strong magnetic feeling pull back to the body) and when I can move again,, my physical body is EXHAUSTED... I wake up sooooooo tired and barely able to move. It goes away fairly quickly. This all has to do with the energy body and the amount of energy we burn off whilst out of body. It all became a problem for Sylvan Muldoon,, he had thousands of ObEs, and his general health was not good. As he got older, and his ObEs lessened in frequency, his health improved. Admittedly, Muldoon never did any energy work, though he made numerous references and observations of the energy body.

Keep us updated, Rich. Glad to have you aboard.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

mojo (25th September 2014), Orph (20th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (20th September 2014), RichD (20th September 2014), Rollo (22nd September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (20th September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), Ulyse30 (21st September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Thanks for posting Monroe's Journey's Out of the Body, Jake. I gave my copy away a few years ago. I thought I would read it again when you mentioned it but I went to look for it just now and only found Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey by Monroe, which I've read several times. Then I remembered I gave the other book away so I downloaded the PDF.

I love Robert Monroe and his work and have since I first heard about him in the 80's. I like that he investigated OBE's from a somewhat scientific standpoint. He experimented with various methods to stimulate or enhance OBE's and trained people to report about what they were experiencing either during or after an OBE.

I experimented with several different brain wave synchronizers and the hemi-sync binaural recordings, etc. They can help to get one into a higher vibrational state in order to exit the body more easily. In my experience the best help for raising your vibrational frequency using technology is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy - PEMF. Of course one can achieve OBE's without any machines, sounds, psychedelics, etc., simply by practice, intent and focus/meditation, but I like to experiment with many different ways to do things.

Monroe's experiences were similar to many of mine but he didn't do much writing about anything beyond a certain point, which was probably the higher astral planes. Perhaps he didn't have many or any trips that went farther than that, but up to that point I agreed with much of what he described. One should not assume that what he experienced is all there is to experience in the lower dimensions.... and I'm sure he would agree with that. Some things can be similar and others may be your own unique creations.

Robert Monroe's contributions to the acceptance of and knowledge about OBE's was huge and I very much appreciated him and his Monroe Institute.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

annacherie (20th September 2014), Jake (20th September 2014), Mark (23rd September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (20th September 2014), RichD (20th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (20th September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), spiritwind (24th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Thanks Jake,

Just a couple of notes. When you say move very slowly, are you referring to the energy body or 3d body? Also, I find the process of concentrating to remain conscious within sleep is very tiring and wake up with a tired mind that feels as though it's had no sleep (sometimes a few hours have passed during the process). I now try to go OB whenever I rest/sleep just to get the practice and 'feeling' for the process.

I think once out of body I heard somewhere that you can request healing from source/high self to remedy the effect of exhausting the 3D body.

Exiting times! Thanks for starting the thread Jake.

Cheers

Rich

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Jake (20th September 2014), NancyV (20th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (20th September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

NancyV ,

Please, which PEMF device have you used? Using transcranial brain stimulation for going OBE would be fascinating research!! Thanks - annacherie

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Jake (21st September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I call it the 'Slap Jake' method!!! (and if you get out of body,, feel free to find me and slap me,,, )
    lol Can I tickle you instead!? *giggle*
    Last edited by Natalia; 20th September 2014 at 21:52.

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I have used the Papimi and the IMRS PEMF machines. The Papimi is considered to be a high intensity machine and it's fantastic for healing. I was healed completely from fairly severe stroke symptoms with a Papimi machine. The IMRS is a low intensity machine which can be more subtle and perhaps even more powerful for raising the vibrational frequency for purposes of OBE's.

After a lot of research I decided the best of the low intensity machines might be the Medithera, although there are other good ones, and I plan to rent one for a couple of months to see if I like it. You can rent one for $50 a week with a fairly high deposit which you get back when you return the machine... the machines sell for around $3000. I like Dr. Pawluck's website for rental purposes: http://drpawluk.com/.

My son and a friend of mine had great experiences with the Bemer 3000 PEMF machine, physical improvements and spiritual experiences. As far as transcranial brain stimulation, yes, I've read some about transcranial stimulation and it's fascinating. I might not try it myself since I've had a few machines that are direct current, which I think transcranial brain stimulation uses, and direct current always bothers me a LOT. I have no problem with pulsed electromagnet frequencies but any zappers or direct current machines I've had or used were painful and I couldn't continue using them. Many people seem to be okay with direct current, but I'm not, so I need to stick with pulsed electromagnetic. Direct Current gives me horrible muscle cramps.

Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    NancyV ,

Please, which PEMF device have you used? Using transcranial brain stimulation for going OBE would be fascinating research!! Thanks - annacherie
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

annacherie (21st September 2014), Jake (21st September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (21st September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This thread and subject is very interesting! I can relate to RichD's experiences, that's how far I have gotten so far. I have not tried to actively get an OBE in a while, but when ever I tried years ago, I only got to the point of vibration and couldn't get my astral body out of my physical body. Then the vibrations just stopped and I went to sleep because I was unsuccesful. I too wonder if I have had some blocks? I would love to do some astral journeys and I'm about to buy Robert Monroes book Ultimate Journey.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Jake (21st September 2014), mahalall (25th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (21st September 2014), rgray222 (21st September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), Ulyse30 (21st September 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Thanks Jake,

Just a couple of notes. When you say move very slowly, are you referring to the energy body or 3d body? Also, I find the process of concentrating to remain conscious within sleep is very tiring and wake up with a tired mind that feels as though it's had no sleep (sometimes a few hours have passed during the process). I now try to go OB whenever I rest/sleep just to get the practice and 'feeling' for the process.

I think once out of body I heard somewhere that you can request healing from source/high self to remedy the effect of exhausting the 3D body.

Exiting times! Thanks for starting the thread Jake.

Cheers

Rich
    Hey Rich,, When I say to move very slowly, I mean simply move as if you were moving your physical body, just do it very slow as not to interrupt the vibrations and you will find that it is not your physical body moving. Try it with just an arm at first, if that helps. I've never really had any luck stopping the vibrations, so any time I try and move my physical body once they start leads to an 'exit', or an unbreakable 'pull' back to the physical. If I lay there very still and breath very slow and steady,, I can move very slowly right out of my body. Sometimes it is like if I try and move too fast, it triggers the same 'resistance/pull-back'. If I move nice and slow and steady, then I can get out smoothly. Monroe's favorite was the 'roll-out' method, which is the same as physically rolling over in bed, but not in a way that reduces or 'breaks' the vibrational state. Honestly, even if you can simply open your eyes without interrupting the vibrational state,, you are more than likely seeing through closed eyelids. You can also control the vibrations and move them up and down your body, into different energy centers and in and out of your head with varying intensities. I'm getting ahead of myself here....

Keep us updated.
    Jake.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (21st September 2014), Orph (21st September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Rollo (22nd September 2014), Ulyse30 (21st September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I purchased a medithera from Dr Pawluk about 5-6 mos. ago (thanks to NancyV's information back then) and found it to be a real enhancement for overall body health. The real results started happening when I decided to do meditations while on the medithera. That combination has become a real treat for me.

I have found that I can go deeper into alpha/theta states with enhanced sustained awareness for longer periods , which is improving as I continue to use it. I have not tried to do a formal obe while using it yet but that may be something I will start experimenting with in the near future! When I get around to doing that, I will post anything remarkable.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

annacherie (21st September 2014), Jake (21st September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (21st September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (21st September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,425 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

Hey Rich,, When I say to move very slowly, I mean simply move as if you were moving your physical body, just do it very slow as not to interrupt the vibrations and you will find that it is not your physical body moving.
    Dang-it. I wish I would've known this information years ago. There have been several times in years gone by that I've had the vibrations, but I never knew what they were. So I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations. So naturally, now that I'm learning about obe's and stuff, I don't get the vibrations.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Jake (21st September 2014), NancyV (21st September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Methedology and Research Cont…

Robert Monroe. Man o man, we’re into it now!!  I am completely biased, when it comes to Robert Monroe. Whereas I’ve never had the privilege of making my way to VA to visit The Monroe Institute, I’ve worked with a couple of folks in the Roberts Original Explorers group and I’ve communicated quite a bit with many of the Monroe Institute Grads. (At least Gateway Grads) NASA physicist and pioneer into the exploration of consciousness Tom Campbell was part of this group. He was a complete skeptic…. Ha!  He will tell you all about the ObE from a completely scientific (quantum physics, even) perspective.

From TMI, A short Bio...
    Robert Monroe was a successful and distinguished business executive, dedicated family man, and noted pioneer in the investigation of human consciousness. He also invented Hemi-Sync® and founded The Monroe Institute®, a worldwide organization dedicated to expanding human potential.
    Born in Indiana on October 30, 1915 to a college professor father and medical doctor mother and raised in Lexington, Kentucky, Robert Monroe was the third of four children.
    After a childhood spent in Kentucky and Indiana, he attended Ohio State University. Upon graduating in 1937 with a BA in English, Monroe worked as a writer and director at two Ohio radio stations. Two years later he moved to New York and expanded his broadcasting career, producing and directing weekly radio programs and eventually forming his own radio production company. During the 1950s his company was producing 28 radio shows per month, including the popular Take a Number and Meet Your Match quiz shows. At this time Monroe became well known as a composer of music for radio, television, and motion pictures.
    He also served as vice president and member of the board of directors for the Mutual Broadcasting System network, was listed in Who's Who in America, and was publicized in magazine and newspaper articles on flying and radio production. Building on this success, Monroe's production company acquired several radio stations in North Carolina and Virginia, and later moved into developing cable television systems.
    In 1956 the firm set up a research and development division to study the effects of various sound patterns on human consciousness, including the feasibility of learning during sleep. Never one to ask others to do something he would not, Monroe often used himself as a test subject for this research. In 1958, a significant result emerged—Monroe began experiencing a state of consciousness separate and apart from the physical body. He described the state as an "out of body experience," the term coined by Charles T. Tart, Ph.D. a leader in the area of consciousness studies. These spontaneous experiences altered the course of Monroe's life and the direction of his professional efforts.
    While continuing his successful broadcasting activities, Monroe began to experiment and research the expanded forms of human consciousness that he was experiencing. He chronicled his early explorations with a reporter's objectivity and eye for detail in a groundbreaking book, Journeys Out of the Body, which was published in 1971. This public record of his out of body experiences in states beyond space, time, and death has comforted countless people who've encountered paranormal incidents. It also attracted the attention of academic researchers, medical practitioners, engineers, and other professionals.
    Ever the pragmatic business leader, Monroe, and a growing group of fellow researchers, began to work on methods of inducing and controlling this and other forms of consciousness in a laboratory setting. This research led to the development of a noninvasive and easy to use audio-guidance technology known as hemispheric synchronization or Hemi-Sync®. In 1974, the original research group was expanded to become The Monroe Institute, an organization dedicated to conducting seminars in the control and exploration of human consciousness. A year later, Monroe was issued the first of three patents for "Frequency Following Response" or FFR, which is part of the Hemi-Sync® method of altering brain states through sound.
    Throughout the next 20 years Monroe continued to explore, research, and teach others about expanded states of human consciousness and practical methods of enhancing human potential. He developed a series of multi-day workshops that enable participants to personally experience realms beyond physical time-space reality, built a campus for teaching and research, and created a portfolio of audio exercises designed to focus attention, reduce stress, improve meditation, enhance sleep, and manage pain among other applications.
    In 1985 he wrote a second book, titled Far Journeys, which expanded upon his personal investigations of nonphysical reality. In 1994 he followed suit with a third book, Ultimate Journey, which explores basic truths about the meaning and purpose of life and what lies beyond the limits of our physical world. Monroe died in 1995, at the age of 79. His legacy continues today and has touched the lives of literally millions of people all around the world.

Robert Monroe’s detailed and scientific take on the OBE has lead the way for serious researchers ever since he wrote his first book ‘Journeys Out of the Body’

Monroe calls the Astral body the Second body, and he calls the initial OBE state closest to the physical, Locale I. There is Locale II and III, but we don't need to get into it just yet. Locale I is the initial OBE locale, and that is all I am aiming for at the moment... Once you get up and out,, the rest will be up to you. (Though, we will all be right here to support one another along the way.) I meant that any further descriptions of deeper, more astral proper locales will be something that we can tackle once we get there... Monroe makes the observation of their being the mind, and then their being the Super-mind. (For example; while out of body, you can communicate with a sub-conscious aspect of someone, while they are physically talking with someone else in the physical.) Which denotes different layers of our overall functioning within the physical, and non-physical worlds. Monroe was Sure to experiment with this aspect. I was too, and always am trying to get peoples attention and/or communicate with them... My experience is very much the same as Bobs.

Bob became engrossed into finding out why he was experiencing strong, non-physical, intense, 60 cycle pulsations emanating from the center of his head. Once he realized that this vibrational state was a precursor state of the ObE, his curiosity got the best of him, and his studies became paramount. Bob not only enlisted the help of professionals that he knew, in order to approach this from the most objective angle possible,, he was also an unbiased reporter of his experiences while out of body. He (me too) was always trying to verify his experiences. In doing so, he was always very sure to point out the possibilities of this being a purely psychological event. As a scientist, he had to take that into consideration, and he did. As time went on, and verification of experiment after experiment was made, the question of the reality of the OBE had been answered. This is real!!!

They began using sound technology in order to get folks to sleep. The idea was to isolate the sound input going into each ear with headphones. They would play one tone in one ear, and another tone, (4Hz difference in tonality, I believe,) in the other ear. The tones did not match, which forces the two hemispheres of the brain to find a common tone. After a bit of time, the two tones do not 'clash' anymore, as the heme-spheres of your brain have synchronized, resulting in specific trance states of consciousness. Thus the birth of the Hemi-Sync Technology. Brain electrode analysis was introduced into the experiments, and more and more people were getting on board.

Here is George Noorey and Tom Campbell talking about the early days of Monroes exploration and the amazing journey of discovery regarding the OBE. It is a priceless bit of history, especially regarding our study...

Oh yes, Tom Campbell was a part of this too!!! Tom deserves his own thread!!!

It can be said that Robert Monroe's detailed studies into the ObE began as a detailed study of the Vibrational state. His methods of ObE induction are basically methods of inducing and controlling the vibrational state. I've done some searching around, and haven't been able to find a good article on the 'inducing the vibrations' part, so I am going to quote what Bob has to say about it,,, then I will try and put it in my own words, as it is widely misunderstood.

Robert Monroe's Method to Induce ObEs is as follows:

First, Monroe laid out some core principles to understand.

The Fear Barrier: In his own words,,, There is one great obstacle to the investigation of the Second Body and the environment in which it operates. Perhaps it is the only major barrier. It seems to be present in all people, without exception. It may be hidden by layers of inhibition and conditioning, but when these are stripped away, the obstacle remains. This is the barrier of blind, unreasoning fear. Given only small impetus, it turns to panic, and then to terror. If you consciously pass the fear barrier, you will have passed a milestone in your investigation.

Make no mistake, folks. Fear is the biggest challenge that we face in our endeavor. There are layers to fear, and many can be overcome with basic self awareness, and self-searching. Others are open/raw fears of the unknown, that will face us all down, at some point. Standing in your power, and knowing that you cannot be forced to endure an experience that is less than you desire is one thing... Putting it into practice will mean to stand in the face of the raw, burning fear and letting it pass right through you... That is the truth. If you want a cliché,, 'There is nothing to fear, except fear itself.'... Though that is true too...

The next core principle/skill that Monroe recognizes is Deep Physical Relaxation... In his own words: The ability to relax is the first prerequisite, perhaps even the first step itself. It is deliberately generated, and is both physical and mental. Included with the condition of relaxation must be the relief from any sense of time urgency. You cannot be in a hurry. No pending appointments or anticipated calls for your services or attention must clutter up your thoughts. Impatience of any sort can effectively stifle your prospects for success....
    ...Borderland sleep state. This is perhaps the easiest and most natural method and usually ensures relaxation of both body and mind ultaneously. The difficulty here lies in the maintenance of that delicate "edge" between sleep and complete wakefulness. AH too often, you simply fall asleep- and that ends the experiment for the moment. By practice, conscious awareness can be taken up to this borderland state, into it, and through it, to your destination. There is no way to achieve it that I know of other than practice. The technique is as follows: he down, preferably when you are tired and sleepy. As you become relaxed and start to drift off into sleep, hold your mental attention on something, anything, with your eyes closed. Once you can hold the borderland state indefinitely without falling asleep, you have passed the first stage.

(Slap Jake?)

This is what I refer to as trance induction. Monroe refers to it as 'Condition A'. Once you achieve sustained consciousness in the Borderland Sleep -State, then you have achieved Condition A... (Condition B is similar, but with concentration illuminated..) The borderland dream-state goes hand in hand with deep physical relaxation. Monroe includes these both in this section, but I would actually separate the two, as there are different techniques to practice deep relaxation without getting into trance,, and vice verse... However, for arguments sake,, they DO go hand in hand, and will be practiced and observed together in order to achieve ObE... There is a mountain of research into tackling the delicate state between sleep and awake. Our pineal gland is the small gland in the center of our brains that 'regulates the state between sleep and awake' I don't want to tackle 'pineal gland activation' but if someone else wants to, please be my guest, as it may become one of the most important things you can do for your own personal development, without regards OBE..

The State of Vibration: In his own words: The generation of this effect is the most critical of all. The subjective sensory impression it creates is described elsewhere. Once it is achieved, you will certainly not have to be told you've been successful, and you will have passed another major hurdle...
    ...Establish the vibration waves. As you continue breathing through your half-opened mouth, concentrate on the blackness in front of your closed eyes. Look first into the blackness at a spot a foot away from your forehead. Now move your point of concentration to three feet away, and then six feet. Hold for a while until the point is firmly established. From there, turn the point 90° upward, on a line parallel to the body axis and reaching out above the head. Reach for the vibrations at that spot. When you find them, mentally pull them back into your head.

This technique is basically an eye trick, that will reach into your skull and tickle the spot where the vibrations seem to emanate. The visualization is to get you to look foreward and up, in a way that can be 'relaxed into' so as to create a specific force or pressure that can be felt. If you feel a bit of eye strain while looking for it, don't be alarmed. Though you shouldn't have any eye strain once you have found it. Many folks have called it 'third eye activation', or 'staring at your viewscreen'. Feeling the vibratory sensation at the top of the eye, down into the top of the brain stem will have an intense effect, if you are at a deep enough state of mental and physical relaxation. I friggin guarantee it!!!! If you can find the spot to look up and join your eyes (just close your eyes and look up, like you are looking to a spot about 3" straight out from your forehead,, then relax into it,,, you'll know when you find it.) If someone else has some more advice or suggestions on initiating the vibrational stage, please do not hesitate to jump in here...

Control of the Vibrations. In his own words: When you have obtained the vibrational state, there are definite guidelines to follow. The utilization of this condition under conscious control is the goal you are seeking. To accomplish this, there are careful procedures to observe. They should, of course, be followed in sequence, in the order presented. There is no evidence to indicate that this vibrational state has a deleterious effect on either the mind or the physical body. Here, then, are some procedures that can be applied systematically. They are a
    distillate of literally hundreds of trial-and-error experiments. Acclimatization and accommodation. This is a way of saying that you should let yourself get accustomed to the feel of this unusual condition. All fear and panic must be eliminated when you feel waves like an electric shock without pain permeating your body. The best method seems to be to do nothing when they occur. Lie quietly and
    objectively analyze them until they fade away of their own accord. This usually takes place in about five minutes. After several such experiences, you will realize you are not being electrocuted. Try to avoid panicky struggling to break the paralytic condition. You can break it by sitting up with great force of will, but you will be disappointed with yourself for doing so. After all, this was what you were trying to achieve. Manipulation and modulation. Once you have eliminated the fear
    reactions, you are ready for control steps. First, mentally "direct" the vibrations into a ring, or force them all into your head. Then mentally push them down along your body to your toes, then back up to your head. Start them sweeping in a wave over your body rhythmically, from head to toes and then back again. After you have given the wave momentum, let it proceed of its own accord until it fades away. It should take about ten seconds-five down, five back-for the wave to make the complete circuit, from head to toes and back. Practice this until the vibration wave
    begins instantly upon mental command, and moves steadily until fade-out. By this time, you will have noticed the "roughness" of the vibrations at times, as if your body is being severely shaken right down to the molecular or atomic level. This may be somewhat uncomfortable, and you will feel a desire to "smooth" them out. This is accomplished by "pulsing" them mentally to increase their frequency. Their original vibratory rate seems to be on the order of some twenty-seven cycles per
    second (this is the rate of the vibration itself, not the head-to-toe frequency). The pattern responds to this pulsing command very subtly and slowly at first. Your first indication of success is when the vibrations no longer seem rough and shaking. You are well on your way to control when they produce a steady, solid effect.

All of Monroe's techniques into controlling the vibrations are basically our first glimpses into energy work. Energy work is the induction and controlling of all sorts of energetic sensations. Here, we are working with the Vibrational state. I have described it as the effect of having two bodies out of phase with each other. This energetic phenomenon can be induced, sustained and controlled with control... Monroe was doing energy work before it was called energy work.... I love it...

The Separation Process...
    Before Monroe gets into specific methods, he includes a disclaimer regarding having a clear, unfocused mind that does not have stray thought running around. I have always considered this to be a no-brainer,, as proper meditation is all about clearing your mind, and sustain a clear mind. I'd be surprised if Monroe did not adapt a method of meditation for his studies,, I don't know that for sure,,, but it makes sense to me. Monroe stresses the need for a clear mind with specific regards the Separation Process... The simplest method to use in separating from the physical is the "lift-out" procedure. The intent here is not to travel to far-off places, but to get acquainted with the sensation in your own room, with familiar surroundings. The reason for this is that the first true experience will then be examined and explored with identifiable points of reference.
    In order to assist in this orientation, it is better that these first complete disassociation exercises be conducted during daylight. Test for yourself your needs in regard to the amount of light in the room. Avoid using an electric light if possible.
    To establish the condition, achieve the vibrational state, and maintain complete control of your thought processes. You are going to stay only in the confines of your familiar room. Think of getting lighter, of floating upward, of how nice it would be to float upward. Be sure to think how nice it would be, as the subjective associated thought is most important. You want to do this because it is something you will respond to emotionally; you react even before the act, in anticipation. If you continue to hold only these thoughts, you will disassociate and float gently upward from your physical. You may not achieve it the first time, or the second. But quite surely, if you have accomplished the preceding exercises, you will achieve it. A second method is the "rotation" technique, which has been mentioned elsewhere. Under the same prescribed conditions, slowly try to turn over, just as if you were turning over in bed to be more comfortable. Make no attempt to help yourself rotate with either arms or legs. Start turning by twisting the top of your body, your head and shoulders, first. By all means move slowly, exerting gentle but firm pressure. If you do not, you may become loose and actually spin like a log rolling in ay lose all orientation and be forced to find your way back carefully in rotation juncture. The ease with which you begin to turn, with no friction or sense of
    weight, will inform you that you have begun to succeed in disassociating. As this happens, turn slowly until you feel that you have moved 180° (i.e., face to face with your physical body). It is uncanny how you will recognize this position. This 180° about face is merely two 90° turns, and without orientation, it is easy to sense, Once you are in the 180° position, stop the rotation merely by thinking
    of doing so. Without hesitation, think of floating upward, backing up away from the physical body. Again, if you have reached the vibrational state successfully, this method will surely bring results. Of the two separation techniques, the first should be tried before the second. Then, after both have been examined and tested, the one that seems easiest to you should be utilized. Local experiments and familiarization. Once you have succeeded in the separation process, it is most important for your own objective continuity that you remain in complete control. The only possible way to do this seems to be by staying close to the physical in the early stages. Whatever you may feel emotionally, keep in close proximity to the physical. This admonition is made not because of any known danger, but so that you will maintain a step-by-step familiarity and thus perceive for yourself
    exactly what is taking place.

The Separation process is where many folks get discouraged. There are different strokes for different folks with this one. Some will do better with visualization techniques, other with more physical techniques,, others with direct commands or affirmations,,, most will be wise to include them all, and to experiment with different methods. We've already discussed different methods to separate, once the vibrational stage has been achieved. Don't hesitate to chime in here, if you have something that works for you!!

Ray,, where you at brother??

I haven't only scratched the surface here... Robert Monroe is a personal hero of mine. (For obvious reasons... lol...)

I have only really touched on some basics. I'd love to get more into Hemi-sync technology and the implications, but It is not necessary at this time... Though it is fascinating research and technology... Also, The Monroe Institute has its own research and research methodology that ties into serious study of the ObE...

The History of Research at the Monroe Institute

Random Number Generator (RNG) Entropy During The Gateway Voyage

TMI is unbound in its approach to the advancement of the studies into consciousness, with specific regards the ObE...

I will compare and contrast Muldoon's research with Monroe's research in my next section. I will update our list of core aspects and then we will continue into Robert Bruce,, which will be a study into energy work...

Right now, I have to go, or my wife may shoot me... lol...

Love to all..
    Jake.

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

alexandra (25th September 2014), annacherie (22nd September 2014), aranuk (21st September 2014), Ascension (21st September 2014), jerry (26th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (22nd September 2014), Mark (23rd September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (21st September 2014), Orph (21st September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (21st September 2014), Sebastion (21st September 2014), seeker/reader (23rd September 2014), Sidney (21st September 2014), spiritwind (24th September 2014), Wind (21st September 2014)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Robert Monroe Cont...

A detailed study into the OBE from Charles Tart that includes Monroe and TMI can be found here...
    It is worth the read. Tart experimented with OBE induction methods, but in his early studies the preferred induction method was Hypnosis. I will only highlight a small bit of it, where it includes Robert Monroe...

I met Monroe in the fall of 1965 when I took a research position at the University of Virginia Medical School in Charlottesville. He was having OBEs regularly by then, although he hadn’t developed the HemiSync© techniques he later used to train others. Monroe was as curious about the nature of OBEs as I was and also able and eager to question his own experiences, rather than be dogmatically swept up in them. He was fascinated by what I had found out in working with Miss Z. Did his own body show deathlike changes or similar brain wave changes? Could we test whether he was “really” at the OBE location, rather than just hallucinating it? While he had had some experiences of being at a distant location where he was able to confirm the events later, there were too many others where such confirmation was only partial or even negative, even thought the experiences felt perfectly real. Too, if there were distinctive physiological changes during an OBE, then if we could learn to produce these same changes by other means in people we might have a way of helping them to have OBEs. Monroe was as curious about the answers to these questions as I was. I was able to have Monroe come in for eight late night sessions (his OBEs usually began from sleep) from December 1965 to August 1966 at the hospital’s EEG laboratory while he tried to get out of his body. This laboratory was not really equipped for sleep work, so much of the time Monroe was not completely comfortable on the cot we brought in and was unable to have an OBE. On his eighth night, however, things got interesting... ... ...

Here is a comparison of his observations regarding his first Groundbreaking experiments with Miss 'Z', and his experiments with Monroe.

As with Miss Z, Monroe’s physiological changes were interesting but not medically exciting. He was not at all near death, just showing the relaxed body characteristics of sleep and relaxation. This fits the general pattern that emerged from many later studies that says that while being physiologically close to death may facilitate the occurrence of an NDE, it’s not necessary for either NDEs or OBEs. As to exactly what is Monroe’s state during OBEs, there is some general similarity to Miss Z’s in that both involve a stage 1 EEG pattern that is somewhat like, but not identical to, ordinary dreaming, but the two patterns, in the limited sampling of these two studies, are not identical. Monroe had some alphoid activity, but not the large amount Miss Z showed. He also showed REMs in his second OBE where he reported seeing a stranger with the technician. Too, in the all night study we also did with Monroe to get a baseline of normal sleep, when he wasn’t trying for OBEs, he showed a normal pattern, and did not call the stage 1REM periods that occurred there OBEs. He sharply distinguishes the states of consciousness of his dreams and his OBEs.

Which dovetails into the ability of some to project from the Lucid Dreaming states, and the implications of Lucid dreams.

Both Muldoon and Monroe began their perspective journeys into the OBE via their experiences with the vibrational state. After getting out of their bodies, and into Locale I, Muldoon focused on the silver chord and the cord activity range (range of mental clarity and navigation focus based on the proximity of the second body to the physical body),,, Monroe was focused into scientific verification in other directions. They have many commonalities in their methods of OBE induction. I'm going to keep a running list of the most important observations from everyone that we study. I'm going to include my own,, and I'm going to include any of yours. Again, don't hesitate to read over, and add to the list,, as it is a work in progress. I am going to divide the list of observations into two categories: Core Aspects, and How-to. They go hand in hand, of course..

So far, here is what we have...

Core aspects/Skills:

1) Overcoming the Fear Barrier: Of course fear will be the number one barrier. How we deal with our fears will become the difference in how we can precede into the unknown. Personal fear/barriers based on false beliefs are one thing, the raw primal fears based purely on facing the unknown are another. Recognizing the fear barrier is only the first step. The proper attitudes and re-enforced self assurance will become a main part of properly dealing with fear. Learning your power and control, and standing sovereign is a required aspect of OBE. You will see...

2) Deep physical relaxation: The ability to completely relax your physical body can be developed and sustained. This can include slowed breathing and even pulse rate. One example of how to do this is to 'tense up, then relax each body part,, one part at a time'... Take your time doing this. If you have to stop and scratch and itch, do it slowly, as not to inspire too much physical or mental activity. Even trying to 'force' a body part to relax can create a glowing sensation. When we go to sleep, our bodies actually paralyze us, so that we can't move or act out our dreams. It is called Sleep Paralysis. If you can trick yourself to wake up into this state from sleep, that is excellent. If not,, we have to induce a deep physical relaxed state while keeping a sharp mental focus. Trying to 'mimic' the sleep paralysis state is a good way to look at it. Even pretending the little glow that will come is 'locking' your limbs in place, and 'feeling' for a paralyzed state can help. There are other ways to get your body into a deep relaxed state. We will explore more, as we go.

3) A Clear Meditative Mind: Monroe lumps this in with Condition A, the sustained borderland dream-state. I am going to separate it as a clear, 'monkey chatter free' mind is a basic and simple meditative state. Proper meditation in most forms start with the basic ability to quiet your mind. Different approaches have emerged. Some folks will be able to 'brute force' the thoughts to stop,, other will have to 'let' them stop. There are different ways to go about it,, I've never had much luck at 'brute forcing' these things,, so I like to go with what works. And that is to simply concentrate on your breathing, as long as it takes for the random thoughts and patterns to discharge, and come to a silent state. In this state,, you are still a very awake and aware observer. You are just not thinking deeply into any random thoughts, and if you do think thoughts,, you don't do it using words,,, only pure understanding without questioning. Simple meditation exercises are all that is required for a clear meditative mind.

4) Trance induction: The ability to hold and maintain a clear focused mind while approaching the borderland dream-state is referred to by Monroe as Condition A. Admittedly, deep physical relaxation and a clear meditative mind are required first.. Even so, The Induction of Trance is a beast unto its own. As you drop into different trance states, you will notice different sensory changes. The first thing to go will most likely be the sense of touch. Your body will have a 'glowy' feel to it, and you may experience a 'heavy' feeling as muscle tone drops and your physical body goes numb. Hearing will turn into a 'far distant, echo-like' version of what normal hearing is. (Actually, when you notice your hearing change, this is a good time to gently guage your mental sharpness/clarity, and see if you may want to hold there and sustain before you continue deeper. Your vision may be pulsing light/dark colored patterns the entire time as you stare into the back of your closed eyelids. Trance induction practice is a slippery slope, and you will undoubtedly fall asleep several times while practicing. That is fine. Keep trying and you will have better and better success. In fact the more you try, the better chance that you have to wake up into sleep paralysis or the vibrations, spontaneously. Again, trance induction success may depend on how deeply relaxed your body is, and how clear your mind is... You can use different tools to help with trance induction. Hemi-Sync is one way... Papimi and the IMRS PEMF machines, have been mentioned as another way to work with vibrational sustains and I imagine trance induction as well..

5) Vibration Induction and Control: For the record, I want to point out here that the vibrational stage can, and will have different intensities and speeds. The vibrations feel like and electrical shock,, like your feet are attached to giant cables and so is your head, and someone flipped the switch!! The humming/vibrating is steady and intense. Muldoon refers to this state as Astral Catalepsy.. Your best bet is to become familiar with this state before you continue. Try and bask in it. That may be much easier said than done. I have always tried to escape it. Looking back now, though,, I wish I had the sense to calm down and take the reigns. The vibrations can also feel very shallow or dull and not so very intense, like someone gently shaking your bed to wake you up... I noticed Robert Monroe referring to the vibrations (among other ways) as 'the warmth'. Indicating that the vibrational state that he induces is not just the visceral 'intense' 60 cycle vibration that is most commonly experienced,, but it is more of an electrical 'humming' that he likens unto 'warmth' because it will 'flow' into the head (Brow and Crown areas) and down through the main channel,, kicking on a main channel circuit that starts in the gut/solar plexus and up through the heart and meeting the 'warmth' somewhere in the heart area and permeating throughout the rest of the energy body channels. Monroe did not refer to any type of energy body channels, nor did he refer to the energy centers (chakras) but his description of moving the vibrations around the body will become obvious when we cover energy work in the next section. In fact, energy work will be a core aspect/skill. Monroe's technique regarding vibration induction involves closing your eyes and looking through your closed eyelids and meeting your eyes at an imaginary point in front of your forehead. Monroe goes on to explain that you move the point where your eyes move out to about 6 feet in front of you, then upwards 90 degrees and hold. There will be specific pressure that will be felt when you change the point where your eyes meet. You may have to do some experimenting. The best results will be after you relax and clear your mind. Once you find the right place, you will know it. It feels like the very back/top of where your eyeball meets the center of your brain. There will be a tightness and a 'stirring' and then a pulse or a 'rush' of this 'warmth' that will seem to flow in. You have to kinda 'reach out for it',, then let it flow through. The deeper the level of trance, the better off you are, when you experiment with this. Don't be discouraged of you cannot induce strong vibrations or a warm 'flow'. You will get better with practice and again,,, you will increase your chances of 'waking up' into these sensations. The 'trick of the eye' is not necessary. Once we learn to induce energetic flow within the body, we wont have to use the eye trick to stir up the appropriate 'electric hum' within the brow/crown area.

6) The Separation Process: Once the appropriate ingredients have been applied and the stage has been set,, now the only thing left to do is LIFT OFF!!! This is where a multi-faceted approach will come in handy, as not ONE 'exit' technique will work every time. You are going to have to mix and match here, and do some experimenting. I have found something that seems to work for me now, but it was not after much trial and error. I touched on my simple way earlier. It is to simply move very slowly... Slow enough to not interrupt the vibrations, and you will find that you are not moving your physical body... That is the one that I've been using, there are different approaches. Let me touch on a few... Some folks are very 'visual' learners. You can explain something to them all day long, but until you show them a picture,, they'll never 'get it'... Everybody responds to mental visualizations, and everyone can trigger physical responses via mental visualization. For example: If you were to visualize a lemon being sliced on a plate in front of you. The lemon peel is cut from the fruity slices and lemon juice is squirting all over. You jam 4 or 5 slices into your mouth and begin chewing very fast... Do you feel saliva building up under your tongue?? We can apply that concept to the separation process.. A vivid visualization of flying or parachuting of jumping off of a cliff or ledge will be all that is enough for many folks to find themselves zooming up and out of their bodies. Other folks will visualize over and over different things with no luck at all.. Many times, while laying there and vibing, I will simply try and move in the same manner that I move my physical body. I am usually quite paralyzed or physically relaxed, and my physical body is not responding. Sometimes, I can muster all of my might, and just get up, and escape a strong magnetic pull back to my body. Other times, I will only be able to get an arm free, or a leg. I can always seem to move my head and eyes quite easily. The fighting the pull back to my body can be exhausting.. At other times, there is no pull back whatsoever, and I can simply get up and out without any problem. Monroe suggests to try and move 'away' from your position. For example, if you were moving your arm,, try and not move it up or down, but 'away' from your body. Try associating it with reaching out for a far away object as opposed to moving your arm at the shoulder or elbow... This shifts your focus to a 'goal' rather than 'mechanics of how to move'. It is a subtle, but very important difference for many... If you are looking around your room while you are experiencing the vibrations,, you are more than likely looking through your closed eyelids, and your second body functions have already taken over. Try and simply open your eyes,, or concentrate on 'seeing'. Focus on it, and your vision will come. Look around your room and pick a spot or object and (without thinking about moving your physical body at all) try and focus on getting a close look at it strain your eyes and focus in... That is enough for some folks to trick themselves up and out... If you are a more 'touchy-feely' kind of a person, very sensitive to the touch,, you can imaging being a blind person climbing a thick rope. Focus on 'feeling' the rope with your hands and arms. 'Feel' yourself pulling yourself up the rope. Keep doing it until you 'feel' it pulling the rest of your body up and out. Other folks will simply smile and ask for help or guidance,, and the rest is easy!!! I can say that you will more than likely have to consider different ways about it based on different ways that you learn and respond in the physical. With practice (trial and error) you will find a way to 'exit'. It is more of a trick of the mind, because if you are experiencing the vibrations and/or paralysis,,, then you have already experienced the disconnect,,, you just haven't moved away... Try and just move an arm or leg or even just open your eyes. I have moved my arms out of phase and grabbed on to something and pulled myself the rest of the way out. Much of your success may be in your NOT paying attention to the hows, and just DO IT... Your burning desire has got you this far... don't be shy. If you feel the vibrations or the 'warmth', and you move your arm, ruining it... then try again,, this time get yourself into a deeper trance. It is going to take some practice. The more you practice,, the better chance you have for a spontaneous OBE...

There are other core aspects to add, such as dream recall and Lucid Dreaming. Many projectors can simply become lucid in dream,, and project from there.. I have done it,, you will more than likely do it once or twice as the dreaming worlds have a tendency to come to life during OBE research and practice. We will add it and incorporate them at another time,,, I just wanted to mention it so as not to make light of this as it will become important... I'm also going to add Energy Work, but not until tomorrow.. Right now I am want to list a quick 'How To'.. The how-to can be a simpler breakdown, based on the core aspects/skills listed above... Taking all of them into consideration, and assuming we are working daily to improve on each of the core skills... here are our tentative lists:

Core Skills:
    1) Overcoming the Fear Barrier.
    2) Deep Physical Relaxation.
    3) A Clear Meditative Mind.
    4) Trance Induction.
    5) Vibration Induction and Control.
    6) The Separation Process.

OBE Exit Routine. (How-to)
    1) Remove all Jewelry and lay comfortably on your back with your head slightly back and your mouth half open.
    2) Say any affirmations or prayers.
    3) Get into a mild meditative state by quieting your random thoughts.
    4) Achieve a state of deep physical relaxation.
    5) Lower your trance-point down to the borderland dream-state, and sustain.
    6) Induce energetic vibrational state and relax into this state creating a robust energetic vibration or sensation over your entire body.
    7) Exit, or Separate your second body from your physical body.
    8) Move away from the physical body.

Again this list is a work in progress too. But looking over it, it doesn't really seem too complex, considering the list of core aspects/skills. Practice into the OBE will require an honest, open study into all of the core skills. The ending result may be different for some of us,,, may be different for ALL of us. We are going to have to be willing to be open to the experience...

Taking into considerations all of the core skills will make the how-to list become quite easy... The first step is to dial in the concepts,,, then we find a way to make it work for ourselves... Of course we will add more to the list, and maybe take away,,, dunno,,,, we will see.

My oh my how our list is coming.... We will get into it more tomorrow...

In the meantime read over these lists and maybe start thinking about their relevance to YOUR understanding of the ObE.. Our study is NOT over.. Muldoon and Tart and Monroe have laid some amazing groundwork. But there is more... Here is a snippet of what the Dali Lama has to say about it...

Here is more on PoWa meditation and the Transferring of Consciousness...

If you want to skip ahead,,, here is the pdf for Astral Dynamics. By Robert Bruce. In my opinion, it is the most indepth textbook study of the OBE and the Astral.. I will be referencing it tomorrow, when we begin our Energy Work Studies... I am excited..

Good Travels,,,
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 22nd September 2014 at 05:55.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

alexandra (25th September 2014), annacherie (22nd September 2014), Ascension (22nd September 2014), mahalall (25th September 2014), Mark (23rd September 2014), Maunagarjana (18th October 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (25th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (22nd September 2014), Rollo (22nd September 2014), Sebastion (22nd September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Energy work. Part 1.

Today we begin our look into one of the most misunderstood concepts in the new age movement. That is Energy Work, and the concept of their being a bio-energetic set of circuitry that serves as a counterpart to the physical body, coupled with the concept(s) of being able to move and control energetic flow and/or output.. Every culture in history has words that (at least loosely) translates into the type of non-physical subltle energies that surround the human body, and runs counterpart.
    qi - the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health chi 2 also ch'i or Qi orn. The vital force believed in Taoism and other Chinese thought to be inherent in all things
    ma·na ˈmänə/ noun noun: mana pervasive supernatural or magical power/energy.
    Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "life force";
    Acasa, prakriti, mulaprakriti (Hindu),, Oki, orenda (Iroquois Indians),, Huaca (Peru),, Mulungu (Yaos, Central Africa),, Baraka (Sufi),, Yesod (Kaballah),, Glama (Persia),, Mungo (Sudan),, Andrimanitra (Malaysia, Philippines)

Also, there are many terms that have arrised in science to describe much the same thing:
    Negative Entropy (Erwin Schrodinger),, Vis medicatrix naturae (Hippocrates),, Bio-flux (Paul Joire),, Arqueo, munis (Paracelsus),, Psychotronic energy (Robert Pavlitta),, Noetic energy (Charles Muses),, Magnetic fluid (Franz Anton Mesmer),, Facultas formatrix (Galeno: 130-200),, Force of Life (Luigi Galvani: 1739-1798)

All in all, we are all talking about, and trying to describe the same thing. A system of energy that exists in and around the physical human body. This energetic matrix has been explored and discussed in quite some depth in many cultures, yet remain 'wrapped' in the language and religious context of the perspective mindsets. Words like Kundalini, and Holy Spirit may have their roots in the same inspired energetic flow of subtle energies. Working with the energy body has given light to countless healing modalities.. Proper acupuncture and reflex therepy are all working with the living breathing energy body, as it concerns the physical body. Proper movement of energy is crucial to many martial arts, though it is not taught that way in the West. Tai Chi and the practice of form is undergone to inspire subtle energetic flow whitin and around the human body. Yoga is the same,,, we are working with the health of the physical body, by taking into account and working with the Energy Body, and the subtle energy that is generated.

The energy body is not the same thing as the 'second body' or the 'astral body' that we travel around in when we leave the body... NO... The energy body stays with the physical body at all times. It is an entire energetic system that is counterpart to the physical body.. Study into the the physical body works has shown that they physical body has different systems that work together to make up the whole. For example,, we have the Muscular System, the Circulatory System, the Skeletal System, the Nerveous System, the Endocrine System, the Respatory System, the Digestive system,,, etc... The energy body is much the same. It has Main Curcuits, Primary Curcuits, Secondary Curcuits, Tertiary Curcuits, Primary Centers, Secondary Centers, Storage Centers, Channels, Directional Flows, Input/Output Ports,,, etc...

Just like the physical body, the energy body can neglected resulting in low vitality and disfunctionality. However,, (just like the physical body) the energy body can be worked with and brought to full potiential,, like exercising!! The physical body can have specific problems with specific parts,, so can the energy body. You can feel blood flow and breath flow in the physical body, just like you can feel energetic flow in the energy body. You can heal and fix blockages in the physical body, and you can heal and fix blockages in the energy body.

The energy body (contrary to popular belief) is responsible for quite a few important things regarding the human condition. Memories are not stored in the brain, only accessed THROUGH the brain. Memories are alive and they exist within the memory fields that are part of the energy body. It is the same with emotions. Emotions are not stored in our brains. They exist as actual energetic properties in Emotional Fields that correspond to the Primary Energy Centers (Chakras) that stay with the Physical body Energetic Counterpart. Working with the energy body will stimulate the energetic flow that your energy body needs for proper functioning. A healthy Energy body, and a steady, healthy flow of energy throughout your energy body systems will promote healthy emotional strength/readiness and vital mental awareness. This will become priceless when endeavoring to learn OBE.

I became interested in energy work because of the intense energetic sensations and discharges that I was experiencing before, during and after an ObE. It is not just the vibrations. There is a plethera of energetic sensations and events that can occur. A basic understanding of the energy body can help you put these energetic events into a little bit of context. Stong Pulses or Strobes,, magnetic 'pinches',, strong steady electrical humming,, Rushes of energy flow,, disorienting 'falling',, buzzing or popping in specific energy centers,,, etc... I had to get it under control!! These are all things that become relevant to the Astral explorer,, yet without the knowlege of what they are and where they come from they will all become pitfalls or snags while trying to exit your body.

I was moving energy like a pro, long before I know what it was that I was doing. I was mapping out the energy body matrix, long before I had ever heard of Kundalini or Chakras. There are different energy systems that work together, and they seem to be able to be isolated, and worked with individually too.. The Chakras are REAL folks. They are not just Hindu Philosophy!! I will refer to them as Primary Energy Centers. (Robert Bruce term) I became aware of primary energy centers, and mapped them out via trial and error before I ever saw a drawing or picture of someone sitting lotus style with the Chakra system drawn aroung them. Needless to say I was (and still am) giggling from the cosmic joke of it all when i began to realize that my natural energetic tendencies were not because I was ill, or broken,,, but because I had stumbled onto an age old mystery regarding the human body and spirituality. My understanding and practice is very western, and will differ greatly from the teachings of the ancients...

I started drawing pictures of the different Primary Centers and their Channels. I didn't look at them as being located in any specific spot, as I was distinctly aware of 'flows and counter flows' associatied with each Center. Like an electron,, it will become impossible to pinpoint its exact location at any one time, because it is alive and moving and part of a system that is also alive and moving. So the location of the Primary Energy Centers will have to be located by 'feeling' them, rather that visualizing them,,or just 'hoping' that they are there.

The benefits of working with your energy body, and stimulating energetic flow are countless. All of the esoteric (fringe sciences) will come to life with energy work. Visions, and Clairvoyance are not properties of the physical body, they are properties of the Energy body. Moving energy will build up and overflow energy storage centers, resulting in an abundance of vital energies that your physical body needs for proper functionality too... Emotional fields will begin to respond immediately, as they are no longer being neglected,, and they can start to work out a balance with the other aspects of your energetic system. Most of these things will work themselves out by just inspiring the flow of energy.. You will be able to 'feel' the flow of energy, just as you can feel the flow of your blood. You will also become quite sensative to how the different channels feel when they are robust and alive. Deja vu increases. Memory recall and mental clarity increases. All sorts of physical healing modalities are tied into how we percieve then engage the energy body. The Fear Barrier may be completely bypassed, based on the fact that you are part of their initiation (the vibrations),, rather than be blindsided by them and struggle through unnecessary fear. Many of the snags and pitfalls of navigating in the astral will fall away,, and be replaced with Robust vision, Mental clarity, Memory, Joy!!!

In short,, energy work will give us a tool that will directly improve our overall understandings of each of our listed 'core aspects/skills'. Energy work brings them all together in a nice package. From meditation to deep relaxation to trance induction to vibration induction and control to the separation process,,,, through and through, the missing basic ingredient is proper flow of energy and the overall health of the energy body...

We start by creating and stimulating energetic sensations in specific parts of our body throug basic body awareness and tactile imaging. Tactile imaging is not the same as visualization. (though, feel free to visualize too..) It can be refered to as Tactile Visualization, if you like.
    Imagine that you are at the beach. You can see the sun (visual) you can hear the waves (auditory) you can taste the MaiTai (taste) you can smell the ocean (smell) and you can feel the sun on your back and the waves on your legs...
    Tactile imaging is the latter.. The one where you 'feel' the sun or the waves. Let's imagine that we are trying to explain the ObE to a blind person. Visualization techniques are going to get you nowhere fast. Tactile imaging requires you to 'feel' the energy moving, and thus puts us on a better track for how it feels to leave your body... Not everyone is a visual learner, but most everyone learns very quickly when it comes to tactile learning... You can explain to a kid that he shouldn't put his hand on the stove,, you can show him pictures and try and scare him... If he puts his hand on the stove and feels the burn,, he will learn RIGHT NOW about all that you tried to explain and show.

So it is the same with energy work. We get a hands on understanding of energetic flow rather that a simple academic defenition. In the end,,, exiting from our physical bodies will become seamless and easy once we get to know how our energy body functions and feels.

So without further ado,, Let's get to it...

Until you get the gist of it, I'd attempt to keep energy work exercises separate from your meditations and your relaxation/trance work. Just for the time being. Relax and close your eyes. Body awareness is usually associated with the eyes, and where the eyes are, specifically a point behind the eyes. But it does not have to be. You can shift your point of awareness to a different area of your body without moving the 'seat of consciousness' from behind your eyes. We will incorporate the well know axiom, "where focus goes, energy flows".

Consider the following exercise from Robert Bruce's N.E.W.

In this exercise, we target and highlight a specific part of the body so that body awareness can be localized and focus will be accurate and easy. The basic concept is to sharply focus your body awareness onto a specific area, creating an energetic sensation in that area. The sensation may be a tightness, or a tickling, or a tingling at the area of focus. Start out targeting the skin rather than inside the body, we will gradually increase body awareness to include the entire body,, right now we are focused...

Localizing Body Awareness

To demonstrate shifting your centre of body awareness and targeting specific areas on the body, please do the following exercises:

1) Lightly scratch the skin of your left knee with your fingernails to highlight it. Do this just hard enough to leave a slight tingling sensation there after you stop scratching. Close your eyes and feel for this tingling area with your body awareness. Become intensely aware of that area as you focus on it. Highlight it with your body awareness until it stands out. You will feel your knee tingling and will easily be able to locate and target it. Feel for this tingling area with your body awareness alone, with your sense of touch; your sense of feel. Focus on the target area and forget about the rest of your body for a moment. Move your knee slightly and feel for more of the same knee and become aware of it as a whole joint. Feel its outline and shape and really get the feel of it with your body awareness. Your centre of body awareness is now focused entirely in your left knee.

2) Shift your point of awareness to your right knee, scratching it first to highlight it. Feel its shape with your awareness. Your centre of body awareness is now focused entirely in your right knee.

3) Shift your point of awareness to your right big toe. Scratch it on top of the large joint where it joins your foot. Wiggle your big toe to help get the feel of it, so you can zero in on it with your awareness. Feel the tingle on top of it, then feel its shape with your awareness. Your centre of awareness is now focused entirely in your right big toe.

4) Shift your body awareness to several other parts of your body (anywhere you like) highlighting them first by light scratching. Feel these areas as you target them with your new sense of, now mobile, body awareness.

Keep in mind here the Lemon Trick. (Visualize a lemon, slice it and eat it,, juice running everywhere,,,, now your salivating,,,, a trigger....)

When teaching people about tactile visualization and body awareness,, I have found it more potent to start with the tip of the nose, rather than the knee.

Try this visualization, and see if you don't feel tingling at the tip of your nose...

Imagine that I have a long, 6 inch sewing needle. Very long and very sharp!! Now, I've sat you down on a chair for the experiment. (if you were actually in front of me, I'd be doing it exactly how I'm explaining it.) I show you the needle, and let you examine it and touch the tip and see that it is very sharp. This is NOT a trick, this is a real experiment. I tell you that I am going to bring the tip of this needle directly to the tip of your nose. I bring the needle up way to close to the tip of your nose, for your personal comfort... Stay still so I don't accidentally poke you.. Your eyes are following the tip of the needle intensely as I bring the needle closer. Closer,,, Closer,,,,.. I'm so close you can almost feel the tiny wisp of air around the tip of the needle... I bring it even closer,,, very slowly.... Go ahead, you can rub your nose now... lol... I just made the tip of my nose have the 'willys'...

This sensation is just the tip of the iceberg, yet it will be what we are working with in our early energy work. We will get into other levels of energy and working with Primary Centers,, and get into much more detail,, but for now we will start with the simple tactile imaging that have been presented so far. Once we get this down, we will have the basic understanding and 'feel' for how to proceed.

Now with your nose tingling, focus intently on it and see if you can intensify this effect. You will find that your eyes will be trying to help you focus. Try and relax your eyes,, that may be a bit counter-intuitive,, but your eyes should not be moving around during these exercises... (close them, if that helps.) With focus and practice, you can move the point of awareness from the tip of your nose, slowly up and over the top of your nose to the bridge of your nose. Stay focused and just move it very slowly. Let it rest at the bridge of your nose, (the spot where your nose meets your forehead). Hold it there for a few seconds and then slowly move it back. It may feel like a small energy ball the size of a BB. Practice moving this small energy ball back and forth along the top/bridge of your nose for a minute or two, then stop. You will notice a couple of things. First, there is now a mild energetic glow that remains along the top/bridge of your nose, and the tip!!! Second (you may not notice at first) the moving back and forth action will continue for a bit, without you doing it.. (this is important, we will get into it.)

This is just the first phase.. Once you have mastered moving small balls of energy throughout your entire body, and stimulate an energetic 'glow/hum',,, we use this state as a platform for a whole other level of energetic work.

Start with one finger, or toe. Then move the point of awareness up and down the finger/toe... Increase the size of the energy ball to about the size of a marble... Do the next, then the next,, taking your time to 'feel' the energy moving through each body part before moving on. Then do your hand/foot. Increase the size of the energy ball to the size of a tennis ball. You can split awareness and move the energy ball up and down your arms/legs. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Once you get your body glowing,, you can use these energy balls to map the inside of you torso area, and get the feel for where those energy centers are... You can bounce energy balls up and down your torso, starting at the place directly between your hips (to find it, bounce energy between the hips until a spot in the middle becomes tight and an obvious spot becomes clear,,, that is the Base Center) and move/bounce the energy up your torso (not your spine) and your neck, into the center of your brain, and to the very tippy toppy of your head,,, then back down.

You have to get used to getting your body energized like this. This is a basic platform for further energy body work.

My goodness, I'd better pause right there!! I am moving pretty fast, and I want to see if there are any specific questions that come up at this point. Energy work has been wrapped in esoteric and religious 'wrappers' for so many people that this will may all seem a bit silly at first. Moving energy like this is not Energy Work... It is only the beginning of energy work. There are other levels of work that are quite a bit more impactual and profound..

Here is a quick vid, explaining Tactile imaging and the energy body as it relates to conscious Astral Projection.

Here is Roberts full tutorial on Energy Work. I will be referencing it more in the next section.

Part 2 on Energy Work to Follow...

Who's with me?? [crickets,, crickets,, crickets,,] lol..

Love to all,,,
    Jake.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (18th November 2014), Ascension (22nd September 2014), Joe Sustaire (23rd September 2014), Mark (29th September 2014), mojo (25th September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (22nd September 2014), Smoke Me A Kipper (23rd September 2014), spiritwind (24th September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I am with ya Jake, no worries!!!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (22nd September 2014), NancyV (24th September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), rgray222 (23rd September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Food and OBE

Just wanted to put a quick note in about food/drink and how it affects the body/mind.

Yesterday I had to do quite a lot of driving during the day, and ended up not eating properly and drinking a couple of fizzy/caffeine drinks at a service station. Trying to concentrate on OBE techniques and even simply relax properly in the evening was impossible. My body didn't want to settle and mind was drifting all over the place. Usually I eat well (organic home cooked food) and fairly regularly, which makes calming the mind and going into a meditative state fairly easy to achieve.

Good things in = good things out which applies to most things in life I guess! Just thought I'd add the food note in case it's the final thing that makes your/my OBE possible, or at least one step closer.

Cheers, Rich

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

annacherie (23rd September 2014), Jake (23rd September 2014), NancyV (23rd September 2014)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Food and OBE

Just wanted to put a quick note in about food/drink and how it affects the body/mind.

Yesterday I had to do quite a lot of driving during the day, and ended up not eating properly and drinking a couple of fizzy/caffeine drinks at a service station. Trying to concentrate on OBE techniques and even simply relax properly in the evening was impossible. My body didn't want to settle and mind was drifting all over the place. Usually I eat well (organic home cooked food) and fairly regularly, which makes calming the mind and going into a meditative state fairly easy to achieve.

Good things in = good things out which applies to most things in life I guess! Just thought I'd add the food note in case it's the final thing that makes your/my OBE possible, or at least one step closer.

Cheers, Rich

Good morning all <3 ,

I too had trouble breathing and meditating yesterday and purchased some junk fruit chews (a rare indulgence) but I''m thinking the food choices are reflective of the collective energies - I felt a combination of strength and weakness yesterday...oh well - try again today remembering that I'm not alone in this wild wild world!! "say a prayer for the pretender" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiXQUGbac0

P.S. Will offer the rest of the sugary stuff to the blessed trash can today. Reflecting on my history with craving for sweet is worth meditating on- I wonder how this would translate in the astral realm?? My demons might likely show up as reflecting the parts of me that produce bitterness in others?? Maybe Rich the caffeine is your brand of resistance to the pace of things?
    Last edited by annacherie; 23rd September 2014 at 12:43.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Jake (23rd September 2014), NancyV (23rd September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014)

36. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder if I might answer that Jake, since childhood I could at will leave my body and go anywhere I travelled at the speed of thought too many stories to tell however, and I am truly not trying to scare people because I loved every minute of astral travel, it was when you mentioned the man in black with the hat he was cloaked I couldn't see his face he was very tall and he spoke to me telepathically, he said my name and although I was in the paralysis state I could not move I thought how do you know my name? he heard my thought and said I have always known you his telepathic voice was very soft and reassuring, he then said come to me sit up and I did it was very strange I looked behind me and saw my body looked like I was fast asleep, then when I turned around all around my bed were these gargoil type creatures and on the floor was what I can only call half human half something else I panicked, he kept saying don't worry they cant touch you my fear was too strong I managed to get back into my body, it didn't end there I was living with my mother and sister at the time and I ran woke everyone up hysterical I couldn't get the words out as soo as I put the lights on every light bulb in the house and even the power points blew there were sparks everywhere, so now everytime I go to the paralysis state I have to fight very hard to come out of it which feels like eternity, so I am very afraid to venture out of my body that fear has never left me.Any advice?

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Jake (23rd September 2014), Mark (23rd September 2014), NancyV (23rd September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Rollo (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gardener2 (here)
    I wonder if I might answer that Jake, since childhood I could at will leave my body and go anywhere I travelled at the speed of thought too many stories to tell however, and I am truly not trying to scare people because I loved every minute of astral travel, it was when you mentioned the man in black with the hat he was cloaked I couldn't see his face he was very tall and he spoke to me telepathically, he said my name and although I was in the paralysis state I could not move I thought how do you know my name? he heard my thought and said I have always known you his telepathic voice was very soft and reassuring, he then said come to me sit up and I did it was very strange I looked behind me and saw my body looked like I was fast asleep, then when I turned around all around my bed were these gargoil type creatures and on the floor was what I can only call half human half something else I panicked, he kept saying don't worry they cant touch you my fear was too strong I managed to get back into my body, it didn't end there I was living with my mother and sister at the time and I ran woke everyone up hysterical I couldn't get the words out as soo as I put the lights on every light bulb in the house and even the power points blew there were sparks everywhere, so now everytime I go to the paralysis state I have to fight very hard to come out of it which feels like eternity, so I am very afraid to venture out of my body that fear has never left me.Any advice?
    Thanks for sharing this ..Which comes first the chicken or the egg? Could our brain chemistry also play a role?? I have night terrors (often)since early childhood and they are a mystery to me- I read that night terrors are mostly experienced by children and related to anxiety but I feel my Central Nervous System was compromised in my mothers' womb with a drug (Diethylstiburol) she took to keep me from miscarrying after I dropped at 6 month gestation confusing the ownership of the demons....am I taking on the collective issues or are my night terrors my own and how would this translate OB?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Jake (23rd September 2014), NancyV (23rd September 2014), Reinhard (28th September 2014), RichD (23rd September 2014), Sebastion (23rd September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast