+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Finefeather posted this on another thread.. It is a good look at what the energy centers are and their implications to a higher order of mind, and of thinking. It takes you through the Chakra system and describes proper stimulation...

Thank you Ray,
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

jerry (3rd October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Seeker/reader-I will attempt to give it my best shot to decipher what you are seeing. I would suggest that the black and white floor/ceiling that you are seeing may be a symbolic representation of the material and spiritual worlds. We have physical bodies in the material world which the black tiles would point to. The white tiles would be representative of the worlds of spirit. It would indicate that you can "surf" well between the two, in other words balanced very well. Your intuitive will tell you immediately if what I have said is true or not. I am not a psychic nor have any desire to be one. I can only speak from my own experiences. Please take this for whatever you feel it is worth.

The Void is a very good place to see this symbology and it is a language that you know and understand deeply within you. Now you just have to learn how to decipher it.

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Seeker/reader any sort of disassociate event where consciousness extends beyond the physical human body,, technically,,, is an ObE.. Though, I'm not trying to split hairs.. I tried to find a pic that looks like what you described.. I didn't have too much luck... My experience with this type of event is limited... I'd love to hear more from Rahk and Sebastion...
    Jake - Thanks for your response. The image above is similar to what I see, but make the ceiling and floor a horizontal grey/black checker board pattern (rather than on the tips/diamond shaped) and remove the side walls (windows and doors) replacing that space with black, open infinity.

When I first suspected that maybe it was an OBE is was expereincing, I reached out to touch the headboard of my bed while I was seeing the image and my hand did not go through the headboard, so I concluded that I was in my body. I have tested this a couple of times with the same results and will continue to do so just in case this may be some type of transitional thing that may eventually lead to an OBE.

I would love to hear from Rahkyt or Sebastion regarding my image in comparison to what they know of the Void.

Thanks to all.

Seeker/Reader

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), mahalall (4th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), seeker/reader (1st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

I would like to add that in one of my earliest experiences in the Void came through as a very lucid dream, which at the time, left me somewhat bewildered as I could not make heads or tails of it. I found myself hanging off the front porch of a house that was sitting stationary in the Void. Looking around I noticed that I didn't dare let go because it looked to me like I'd be falling forever! So I somehow climbed up onto the porch and went inside.

There were no doors on the house nor glass in any of the windows, the house was empty. I was drawn to a big window in the front of the house to gaze out into the Void as something told me there was something to see. Gazing out looking into an infinite "void" I saw a wave like object moving, sweeping through the entire void. As it drew nearer, I saw that it was a giant rainbow wave of colors of every description. I would daresay every possible color imaginable. As it passed I saw behind it and could see emanating from it, out of every color, what looked like tiny specks of golden light. The specks of light fell into the Void itself. I put the experience on the mind shelf awaiting further information in the future.

Several years later I found myself in Swannanoa, Virginia, talking to Yasuhiko Kimura, who at that time was the ceo of Walter Russell's University of Science and Philosophy. In the window of his house there was hanging a large rainbow. I asked about it and was told that it was Walter's description of the great creation wave and the seeding of the universe. It was at that moment that I recalled seeing it myself! It all made sense. Consciousness is electrical in nature which has innumerable frequencies. Different colors represents different frequencies and the rainbow or creation wave was seeding the universe with consciousness seeds from every frequency. It all makes perfect sense to me.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), seeker/reader (1st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Below is a list of literature that I would recommend. This is just a small list,, it will get bigger... This is not required reading of course.. lol.... Lots of times I will just fall asleep reading a book about OBE and that will be enough.. I will wake up after falling asleep,, and there will be intense energy that I can project from...

Readem and sleep!!!

Astral Projection A Complete Guide. Unknown/2014
    Projection of the Astral body. Sylvan Muldoon and Herewood Carrington. 1929
    Journeys out of the Body. Robert Monroe. 1971
    Far Journeys. Robert Monroe. 1985
    Astral Dynamics. Robert Bruce. Revised 2009
    Astral Projection 101. Edgar Van Oostrom. 1995
    School of Out of Body Travel. Micheal Reduga 2011
    Adventures Beyond the Body. William Buhlman. 1996
    Out of Body Experiences. Robert Peterson 1997
    Mastering Astral Projection. Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer. 2004
    Amazing Journeys Outside Your Body. Abhishek Argalwal. 2006
    Six Studies of the Out of Body Experience. Charles Tart. 1997

Again, there are many others, this is just a partial list... I am going to be covering William Buhlman in the next section... His book 'Out of Body Experiences' is listed above...

Cheers
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2014), jerry (3rd October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), Maunagarjana (3rd October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Rollo (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (2nd October 2014), seeker/reader (2nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Question to NancyV: on Sept.17/2014 on this thread you wrote: "It wasn't until age 33 that I began meditating and having OBE's where I totally left the earth dimension and traveled through all dimensions up to Source. There was a huge difference for me between OBE's where I stayed within a room, which I had done starting about age 4, and OBE's where I left all things human behind..."

Can you tell us what you experienced when you went all the way up to Source?
    Will you share some of your other experiences during your many travels out of body as well?
    Thanks.
    Hi Meggings,
    Sorry I haven't answered your post yet but I've been somewhat sick for about a week and couldn't bring myself to do much of anything.

There were so many experiences I had in probably a thousand OBE's that it would take forever to describe a lot of them. If you read Robert Monroe's FAR JOURNEYS or any of his other books, I had many experiences similar to what he describes. Monroe's experiences seem to have taken him through the lower dimensions and I don't remember him ever describing actually merging consciously with Source. The astral planes or dimensions are limitless in their possibilities. They contain the heavens and hells, gods and demons and the souls who are still able to be manipulated or are engaging in manipulation of others. There are also beings who help souls break free of their traps, and I am a firm believer that all traps are able to be broken free of if we do not accept them.

I spent just a few months in the astral planes before I was able to leave, and while there I went to or through many heavens where people believed they were in the ultimate place promised to them by their religious beliefs. I had to constantly fight off the influences of the master manipulator god-like beings who could be absolutely glorious and seemingly loving, but always with an agenda. I was even suspicious of the ones who told me they were there only to "help" me. The very first being I met on one of my first OBE's seemed to be "Jesus". He did not attempt to control me or point me in any direction at all. We had total telepathic communication and it was extremely loving and humorous. It was sort of like he was just checking on me and greeting me. We then both laughed and I moved on.

There was never any question of me worshiping anyone or any being since I never have accepted that anyone has authority over me. I think this attitude made it easier for me to resist the constant games that go on in the astral realms. Perhaps the games are there for the purpose of allowing us to develop faith in our own power and judgment and to reach a point where we know we are not only equal to any other soul, but we are not separate or less than Source. So I engaged in the games, which were sometimes out and out battles and sometimes games of wit. Although I had access to telepathy with other souls, there are blocks they can use that are difficult to overcome, so they can fool people who are trusting and want someone to take care of them. The only thing that can not be blocked is merging. When I learned to totally merge with other beings they could no longer coerce or threaten me in any way. But it was a process which seemed to take a LONG LONG time. Every time I returned to my body it felt like I had been gone for a million years, which just means a very long time. That's sort of how my brain interpreted timelessness.

Some of the demonic type beings looked like dragons, gargoyles, and demons that have been pictured in various religions. Did I create them to look that way? I don't really know, but they were scary at times and very powerful. I would say the astral dimensions are very intense, blissful, frightening, challenging and extremely active with unlimited numbers of beings/souls. Perhaps each of us experiences different aspects of it in order to learn what we most need to learn. Robert Monroe describes a place where souls are getting ready to be reborn into this most dense of dimensions, 3D. I also saw several places where beings were choosing to be reborn. I don't think they all knew that they had a choice whether to come back here or not, but my feeling was that it was always a free choice.

When I finally was able to merge with total Love, as I described in a previous post, I then was able to go beyond the astral planes. There were several dimensions where the beings were more and more connected and loving and less separate as I got closer to Source. I spent some "time" in a couple of these dimensions but eventually pulled myself out to continue on, even though they were so blissful. I merged with many beings in many dimensions and we continued as one on to Source. The most awesome thing for me, besides merging with Source, was to embrace humor and see the sort of cosmic joke of it all. Humor is an incredible tool/weapon, just as Love is. Actually Love includes humor.

The first time I merged with Source was beyond words. I became aware of being the process of Creation, the Source and all the beings in the Creation all at the same "time" in an infinite cycle, sort of like breathing in and out. There was nothing else and all was ONE. So it was everything and nothing. That's a difficult concept for my mind to understand but I do know what it feels like even if I can't really describe it.

I suppose anyone who is really determined to leave their body and travel through the dimensions can do this. I only know a few people and know of some "Masters" or "Gurus" who state they have merged with Source consciously. But if I can do it I know you can do it!
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), gripreaper (2nd October 2014), Jake (2nd October 2014), jerry (3rd October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Rollo (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (2nd October 2014), seeker/reader (2nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Thank for all of this information, Jake. I just downloaded all of those pdf's and can't wait to read 'em!

I want to share my experience, and I hope to make more sense of it by reading about astral projection. I intend to reach a level where I can also perform astral projections at will.

I was visited by E.T.s in June 2013, where I was taken out of the trailer I was living in at the time in the middle of Texas wilderness. Much information was relayed to me that night, and I discovered my DNA is different and that the world is not quite what I thought it was. After the incident, I researched everything I could about conspiracies, quickly verifying what was told to me. I crammed decades of material in my brain in the course of a few months.

Because I took so much information in within such a small time, my emotions were very erratic. One night in the summer of 2013, I was so angry at Barack Obama for lying as much as he has been, that I unintentionally triggered an astral projection. Because all of my thoughts were focused on him, I accidentally astral projected myself right next to Obama as he was giving a speech at a podium to people in a room.

I found myself at the right side of his face at the podium repeating the same sentence in his ear: "When are you going to disclose the Truth about aliens to the world, and why are you committing such atrocities?".

He acknowledged my presence and stopped mid-sentence in his speech, and glanced over in my direction with a glaring look on his face, as if he wanted to say, "Leave me alone, don't say anymore."

As soon as that happened, I snapped back into my body and found myself saying the same sentence I was repeating to Obama in the trailer I was in. I was dumbfounded and totally taken aback to what had just occurred. This isn't a story I am making up...this really did happen.

About a week later I received a psychic attack in the middle of the night. My whole body was shaking vigorously and my mind was being scrambled. I suspect that this was somebody who is trained in psychic communication and magic who was sent to find that person (me) who confronted Obama through astral projection...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

annacherie (4th October 2014), Jake (2nd October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (2nd October 2014), Rollo (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (2nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)

I want to share my experience,
    Hi Sam
    That is a lot to think about. Can you give a bit more detail about the visit you had in June of 2013. If you want to keep it confidential I completely understand but if you feel it is something you would like to share, I would like to hear some of the specifics.
    Thanks
    Richard

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Jake (2nd October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (2nd October 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

I want to share my experience,
    Hi Sam
    That is a lot to think about. Can you give a bit more detail about the visit you had in June of 2013. If you want to keep it confidential I completely understand but if you feel it is something you would like to share, I would like to hear some of the specifics.
    Thanks
    Richard
    Sure, I don't mind. It wasn't as detailed and spectacular as many other contactees/abductees, of which I am neither. I was induced asleep one night when I was living on a wildlife refuge in Texas wilderness. I woke up on a ship with light emanating everywhere. There were two beings standing behind me, but I did not get a glimpse of them. The experience was very controlled, as they didn't want to reveal too much to me.

I sat there for two hours as it was communicated to me telepathically and through a screen what is the nature of our reality. In addition to profound lessons of universal principles and such, they communicated to me that I am an E.T. soul and that my existence on Earth is temporary. I learned that this is my second lifetime (with my first being between 1774 and 1809), that my DNA is different than most humans and there is more expressed, and that they have been monitoring my progress.

When I was placed back in the trailer, I fell asleep fairly quickly with an ecstatic feeling of Love. I woke up to find a mark on my forehead, that is now symmetrically parallel with the exact same mark that I have had since I could remember as a child. The marks are there so I don't forget where I come from.

I suspect that my astral projection experience had to do with a residual effect of being around beings of such a high frequency. After the experience, I also experienced very enhanced intuition and psychic abilities that were more than what I was used to.

I don't know if they will directly communicate with me again in this lifetime, but I am still processing some of the things told to me. I wish I could say more, but there are many contactees who have already spoken about things that I know of.

One thing I do want to say, however, is that we all have the natural capability of astral projection and other psychic abilities, which is deeply ingrained in or 12 stranded DNA. The PTB are deathly afraid of people being able to harness these capabilities, which is indicative of the psychic attack they gave me after I confronted Obama. It was nothing more than an intimidation tactic, but they will never stop me from awakening my true self...
    Last edited by Robin; 2nd October 2014 at 21:08.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), annacherie (4th October 2014), Jake (2nd October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Rollo (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Sam, when I read this statement I cringed a bit...

I accidentally astral projected myself right next to Obama as he was giving a speech at a podium to people in a room.
    There are powers that be! And they have not only hidden this information from the world, but they have consistently hidden it throughout history!! Boy o boy... You are lucky to still have your sanity,, me too... Every single world leader, wether on the public 'stage' or not,, is being tracked controlled and/or protected by teams of Human Astral Projectors. A projection of the type that would find yourself in this type of dangerous territory could only be fueled by great intelligence coupled with a STRONG DESIRE to communicate said intelligence... Our untrained minds can have devastating results with regards wandering into the wrong 'locales' in the astral....

He acknowledged my presence and stopped mid-sentence in his speech, and glanced over in my direction with a glaring look on his face

Okay,,, interacting with people [whilst out of body] in the physical is hit and miss, as there are too many variables to control... The waking mind does not receive the input directly,,, There is a super-conscious or subconscious (whichever you prefer) that will respond and communicate to you, but the physical aspect does not readily know it...

When you found yourself next to the physical 'obama'.. It could only be an astral counterpart that would be looking over and giving you the 'mean mug'... This is typical of an experience where you find yourself trying to communicate with someone who is in the 'physical'...

You put yourself on the radar of folks that have spent lifetimes training to perfect this craft... You said that you felt 'scrambled'.... The actual term is 'scattered'... I will not comment further on how I know that...

The induction into sleep and the study of trance and subtle bodies are things that other sentient beings have mastered. We are on the precipice of breaking down walls that were never intended to be broke down.. (if you get my drift)...

Thousands and thousands of astral projectors are being held captive and are being controlled and there is no contingency plan for what will happen if they are freed!!! They are not being held in an underground bunker... They are all over the planet, and they don't know who they are.... WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please take care of yourselves...
    Jake.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (4th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (26th January 2015), Robin (2nd October 2014), Rollo (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

I would love to meet up with Obama on the AP give him a piece of my mind as well
    Thank for all of this information, Jake. I just downloaded all of those pdf's and can't wait to read 'em!

I want to share my experience, and I hope to make more sense of it by reading about astral projection. I intend to reach a level where I can also perform astral projections at will.

I was visited by E.T.s in June 2013, where I was taken out of the trailer I was living in at the time in the middle of Texas wilderness. Much information was relayed to me that night, and I discovered my DNA is different and that the world is not quite what I thought it was. After the incident, I researched everything I could about conspiracies, quickly verifying what was told to me. I crammed decades of material in my brain in the course of a few months.

Because I took so much information in within such a small time, my emotions were very erratic. One night in the summer of 2013, I was so angry at Barack Obama for lying as much as he has been, that I unintentionally triggered an astral projection. Because all of my thoughts were focused on him, I accidentally astral projected myself right next to Obama as he was giving a speech at a podium to people in a room.

I found myself at the right side of his face at the podium repeating the same sentence in his ear: "When are you going to disclose the Truth about aliens to the world, and why are you committing such atrocities?".

He acknowledged my presence and stopped mid-sentence in his speech, and glanced over in my direction with a glaring look on his face, as if he wanted to say, "Leave me alone, don't say anymore."

As soon as that happened, I snapped back into my body and found myself saying the same sentence I was repeating to Obama in the trailer I was in. I was dumbfounded and totally taken aback to what had just occurred. This isn't a story I am making up...this really did happen.

About a week later I received a psychic attack in the middle of the night. My whole body was shaking vigorously and my mind was being scrambled. I suspect that this was somebody who is trained in psychic communication and magic who was sent to find that person (me) who confronted Obama through astral projection...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (3rd October 2014), NancyV (3rd October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Finefeather posted this on another thread.. It is a good look at what the energy centers are and their implications to a higher order of mind, and of thinking. It takes you through the Chakra system and describes proper stimulation...

Thank you Ray,
    Jake.
    This would be more for the advanced Class ...YES?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (3rd October 2014), NancyV (3rd October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd October 2014)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

I have much difficulty with the laurency materials and many objections. Perhaps that is due to my radical independent nature. If you read the second to last paragraph, it says that "only 42 selves are able to "judge" in an absolute sense". That may or may not be true, you decide. It matters not to me. Trying to follow that material can be likened to calling 5 of the worlds topmost chefs into your kitchen when all you want is a simple piece of toast. It doesn't have to be that complicated by any stretch. Parts of it are no doubt good stuff but you wouldn't know that until you have had enough experiences to compare.

Judgement, in and of itself is part and parcel, integral to lower mind, overall. It is the 800 pound gorilla that is strapped to your back. That becomes quite apparent once you experience full "spirit" mind in all of its purity. All have become so used to carrying lower mind that it would appear to be quite normal and natural! Lower mind is also the home of attachments, lust, greed, anger and vanity. These are called the 5 mind passions and must be recognized and understood for what they are-lower mind stuff.

These are a few things you will learn very well in your travels beyond the body, ultimately, if you travel far enough. It is worth the trip and far beyond that!

Quote Posted by jerry (here)

Thank you Ray,
    Jake.
    This would be more for the advanced Class ...YES?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (3rd October 2014), jerry (5th October 2014), NancyV (3rd October 2014), Orph (3rd October 2014)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I would tend to agree, Jerry. And yes, this type of higher comprehension of the workings of the higher self and higher mind are a bit advanced for this study... I read this pdf in context with another discussion about Chakras and felt that I would include it as an example of where our minds and natural contemplation will go, once we have unpackaged our Astal Body and unleashed our unbound minds...

I actually prefer to not get into deep discussions about certain subjects, but I do suggest and advise considering and contemplating the deeper more profound aspects of self, with regards energetic work...

Also,, Finefeather posted it, so it can't be all that bad!! Yes, the 42 judges statement didn't ride with me either...

Jake.

In fact,, I will point to a couple of places to visit for a more indepth look at higher self and higher mind.. These are not graduate courses... lol They are required, though... A look deep within yourself will become inevitable... We have counselors who have a much better grasp on the more spiritual aspects of OBE than I do.... If you haven't already,, you must check them out!!!...

OBEs: What are they, how to make them happen, and where does the higher self fit it?

The Secret of the Soul- and ObE

These are more advanced experiences regarding the soul and the higher self and the higher aspects of mind/body.. Too many things Jake doesn't understand. I don't seem to fit in,, but that is my own fault,,, I am working on it...

Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 3rd October 2014 at 14:57.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

jerry (5th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (3rd October 2014), Orph (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd October 2014)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    I have much difficulty with the laurency materials and many objections. Perhaps that is due to my radical independent nature. If you read the second to last paragraph, it says that "only 42 selves are able to "judge" in an absolute sense". That may or may not be true, you decide. It matters not to me. Trying to follow that material can be likened to calling 5 of the worlds topmost chefs into your kitchen when all you want is a simple piece of toast. It doesn't have to be that complicated by any stretch. Parts of it are no doubt good stuff but you wouldn't know that until you have had enough experiences to compare.

Judgement, in and of itself is part and parcel, integral to lower mind, overall. It is the 800 pound gorilla that is strapped to your back. That becomes quite apparent once you experience full "spirit" mind in all of its purity. All have become so used to carrying lower mind that it would appear to be quite normal and natural! Lower mind is also the home of attachments, lust, greed, anger and vanity. These are called the 5 mind passions and must be recognized and understood for what they are-lower mind stuff.

These are a few things you will learn very well in your travels beyond the body, ultimately, if you travel far enough. It is worth the trip and far beyond that!
    I love the chefs in the kitchen analogy, Sebastion!! LOL....very funny and true!! I do so love my lower mind, it's a lot of fun to talk, philosophize and theorize about very profound things. It's so interesting to recognize all the attachments and emotions we have. But what a wonderful thing to have it all fall away and not think about any of it because you have become everything and nothing, the One, the Source.

It's even a huge relief to be in the astral planes which are less restricting than here in a human body. I came to accept that I would continue to indulge in lower mind stuff as long as I have a mind....and that it is perfect for me to do so. It's even fun to laugh at myself when I get involved in a heated debate about something that may seem important to lower mind but from the greater perspective has no importance at all. It is helpful to let go of feelings of inadequacy, shame or blame. We are in a human body and it's a great opportunity to have fun being human, with all our amazing, weird and funny human-animal and mental instincts.

Having a radical independent nature and not fitting in well have been very helpful to me. I loved not fitting in with any group from the time I was a child. I think we would find that most of us who are interested in OBEs and spirituality in general are very independent and do not let our family, acquaintances, supposed authority figures, and/or friends overly influence our decisions. We are not afraid of rejection or of being misunderstood. It is always fun to find a few people who are similar in their experiences and attitudes, but being a loner type has never been difficult for me. I have some very brilliant conversations with myself! (and that's what we're doing here right now, conversing with our other selves)
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), Jake (3rd October 2014), Orph (3rd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

My apologies Jake as I have a tendency to get carried away sometimes! I know, along with NancyV what lies ahead of you! It is easy for me to get enthusiastic for all of you! It really is.

There are no faults here Jake-you are offering greater understanding and knowledge to all. I bow to you in deep respect for all that you are offering with this thread!

It is said that one cannot fill a full cup. You, my friend in a manner of speaking, are emptying your cup energetically so that it may become refilled with ever greater knowledge! That, I believe is truth itself. May the universe smile deeply upon you!

I would tend to agree, Jerry. And yes, this type of higher comprehension of the workings of the higher self and higher mind are a bit advanced for this study... I read this pdf in context with another discussion about Chakras and felt that I would include it as an example of where our minds and natural contemplation will go, once we have unpackaged our Astal Body and unleashed our unbound minds...

I actually prefer to not get into deep discussions about certain subjects, but I do suggest and advise considering and contemplating the deeper more profound aspects of self, with regards energetic work...

Also,, Finefeather posted it, so it can't be all that bad!! Yes, the 42 judges statement didn't ride with me either...

Jake.

In fact,, I will point to a couple of places to visit for a more indepth look at higher self and higher mind.. These are not graduate courses... lol They are required, though... A look deep within yourself will become inevitable... We have counselors who have a much better grasp on the more spiritual aspects of OBE than I do.... If you haven't already,, you must check them out!!!...

OBEs: What are they, how to make them happen, and where does the higher self fit it?

The Secret of the Soul- and ObE

These are more advanced experiences regarding the soul and the higher self and the higher aspects of mind/body.. Too many things Jake doesn't understand. I don't seem to fit in,, but that is my own fault,,, I am working on it...

Jake.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), Jake (3rd October 2014), NancyV (3rd October 2014), Orph (3rd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #156
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

NancyV excerpt from Oct2/2014 post: "When I finally was able to merge with total Love, as I described in a previous post, I then was able to go beyond the astral planes. There were several dimensions where the beings were more and more connected and loving and less separate as I got closer to Source. I spent some "time" in a couple of these dimensions but eventually pulled myself out to continue on, even though they were so blissful. I merged with many beings in many dimensions and we continued as one on to Source. ... The first time I merged with Source was beyond words. I became aware of being the process of Creation, the Source and all the beings in the Creation all at the same "time" in an infinite cycle, sort of like breathing in and out. There was nothing else and all was ONE. So it was everything and nothing."

Thank you for responding, Nancy. Have you considered the possibility that your merging with Source was you touching upon, opening to, an aspect of your own Higher Self?

It could be that this - "I spent some "time" in a couple of these dimensions but eventually pulled myself out to continue on, even though they were so blissful" - was largelyin upper 4D, for as you say, 4D is vast. The demons/gargoyles are in a level very close to earth, for example.

I thank you for sharing.

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Trying to follow that material can be likened to calling 5 of the worlds topmost chefs into your kitchen when all you want is a simple piece of toast. It doesn't have to be that complicated by any stretch. Parts of it are no doubt good stuff but you wouldn't know that until you have had enough experiences to compare.

That is just brilliant!! Bravo!!! (encore, even ) I can't thank you enough for the perspective. I couldn't put it any better. I feel like a much better 'teacher' if I don't have to try and answer for things that I really don't have a clue about... I am a learner, not a teacher.. I can tell you what I know, and that's it.. The rest I will learn from you, and me,,, each other. I have been able to help lots of folks get up and out of their bodies, but it has always been more of helping them to understand the mechanics of something that does not actually require an understanding of,, (unlocking mental blocks).. It helps many people to work within more basic models of understanding regarding OBE.. Many of the AHA moments are going to have to be yours.. I am excited to talk about my OBE experiences, but I have a bit of a golden rule when it comes to teaching/showing,,, and that is,,, Don't take my word for it,,, let's get you up and out of your body, and then YOU do the exploring,, and then feel free to come teach me,,, I'll be waiting...

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I love the chefs in the kitchen analogy, Sebastion!! LOL....very funny and true!! I do so love my lower mind, it's a lot of fun to talk, philosophize and theorize about very profound things. It's so interesting to recognize all the attachments and emotions we have. But what a wonderful thing to have it all fall away and not think about any of it because you have become everything and nothing, the One, the Source.

It's even a huge relief to be in the astral planes which are less restricting than here in a human body. I came to accept that I would continue to indulge in lower mind stuff as long as I have a mind....and that it is perfect for me to do so. It's even fun to laugh at myself when I get involved in a heated debate about something that may seem important to lower mind but from the greater perspective has no importance at all. It is helpful to let go of feelings of inadequacy, shame or blame. We are in a human body and it's a great opportunity to have fun being human, with all our amazing, weird and funny human-animal and mental instincts.

Having a radical independent nature and not fitting in well have been very helpful to me. I loved not fitting in with any group from the time I was a child. I think we would find that most of us who are interested in OBEs and spirituality in general are very independent and do not let our family, acquaintances, supposed authority figures, and/or friends overly influence our decisions. We are not afraid of rejection or of being misunderstood. It is always fun to find a few people who are similar in their experiences and attitudes, but being a loner type has never been difficult for me. I have some very brilliant conversations with myself! (and that's what we're doing here right now, conversing with our other selves)

Ha... I am tickled pink,, and giggling. I'm not even sure why!! You guys are makin me feel quite humble. Thank you... I am overjoyed that I have such amazing minds joining me on this quest. I have never had much of a problem not fitting in either... Though, admittedly,, I will regret it sometimes.. I have so many fully conscious projections into the basic 4d (RTZ, Locale 1) Astral that I have completely lost count. The number of times that I can remember more profound experiences regarding an open/alive one-ness with self and the Universe,,, I can count on a single hand... Even then,,, I consider myself more of a 'reporter' in the astral... How and the hell can I put into words some of the realities that have dawned on me.... It humbles me, because I don't know why I am having Spontaneous OBEs (mostly). It should not be me.. I think that it should be a poet,, the most beautiful and poetic mind... (Ha,,, instead they sent a pirate... lol...) I have had a mixed bag of experiences, obviously,, everyone will... I have to admit that when I get out of my body,, I am much more inclined to go play and explore,, put my hands through walls,, play with the cats (lol),,, I like to fly down the lengths of different kinds of fences reaaaaalllly fast, and feel the different textures of the different materials of the different fences.... (Barbed wire is my favorite.) I will fly around and enjoy the alive, astral winds,, I will dive into the earth and 'taste' the dirt and even be aware of the little creatures and bugs that live there... I will fly over the rolling hills as fast as I can and just yell and scream with joy... Like a little kid on a roller coaster ride... I will dive into the water and pretend to 'breath',, (you must know the feeling ).. I will put my hand in a tree to feel for the pulp. I like to find astral 'wanderers' and talk to them until they disappear?? I think I help them somehow. There are so many things that I am up to,, but the communion with higher self experience is rare, and it seems to pass,, and I find myself right back in the muck... My first instinct is not to jump to higher self conclusions.. I have experienced too many dark things to keep asking for things that I am not prepared to endure... I guess I am enjoying the journey too much.... Like a child...

Thank you all for being here, and for sharing...

Sebastion, my cup has a hole in it...
    Jake.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (7th October 2014), NancyV (4th October 2014), Orph (3rd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd October 2014)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    NancyV excerpt from Oct2/2014 post: "When I finally was able to merge with total Love, as I described in a previous post, I then was able to go beyond the astral planes. There were several dimensions where the beings were more and more connected and loving and less separate as I got closer to Source. I spent some "time" in a couple of these dimensions but eventually pulled myself out to continue on, even though they were so blissful. I merged with many beings in many dimensions and we continued as one on to Source. ... The first time I merged with Source was beyond words. I became aware of being the process of Creation, the Source and all the beings in the Creation all at the same "time" in an infinite cycle, sort of like breathing in and out. There was nothing else and all was ONE. So it was everything and nothing."

Thank you for responding, Nancy. Have you considered the possibility that your merging with Source was you touching upon, opening to, an aspect of your own Higher Self?

It could be that this - "I spent some "time" in a couple of these dimensions but eventually pulled myself out to continue on, even though they were so blissful" - was largelyin upper 4D, for as you say, 4D is vast. The demons/gargoyles are in a level very close to earth, for example.

I thank you for sharing.
    I don't separate my "higher self" from mySELF as some like to do, for instance I don't name my higher self with a separate name because I am not separate from my higher self. As far as Source being an aspect of my higher self.... that actually doesn't make much sense to me. If I had to say it in words I would say that I (and my higher self) are an aspect of Source. But that is also confusing because we ARE Source at all times. We are simply not aware consciously that we are Source. We like to say we are a part or aspect of Source/God/the One, but in actuality there is no division because there is nothing else BUT the Source playing different games.

I hope that makes some sense and of course that is entirely my opinion from my experiences. I am always open to learning something new that I am not aware of and nothing would surprise me because I don't have any beliefs that are so firmly anchored they couldn't easily change. Beliefs are part of our human mind and they fall away as I enter into higher vibrational dimensions and are gone completely when I'm merged with Source.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), gripreaper (4th October 2014), Jake (4th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), Orph (4th October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2014), Sebastion (4th October 2014), william r sanford72 (6th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #159
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

In post 74,
    Jake draws to our attention phowa,

thankyou,

"The word phowa means the transference or ejection of consciousness into the state of truth. Its success relies on invoking the presence of a buddha (a fully enlightened being), combined with our receptivity and devotion, and the familiarity which comes from having done the practice repeatedly throughout our life" (1)

In post 74, (Jake)
    An extract used is from the Dalai Lama, quoted, "there are many paths to light"

Within the ring and with the keys of bhanda ones sound visual contributes to the communion into the expansive, elevated plains of Phowa. Paying respect to guardians of these realms. One walks into the vibrational bliss of a clean environmental plateau were all beings are radiant.

Old school masters of the, The Inn-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet (parden the play on words), might argue that the Phowa plains are just by products and to be careful of illusionary attachment and entrapment

and certainly

"The induction into sleep and the study of trance and subtle bodies are things that other sentient beings have mastered. We are on the precipice of breaking down walls that were never intended to be broke down.. (if you get my drift)... Thousands and thousands of astral projectors are being held captive and are being controlled and there is no contingency plan" jake post 149

But one of the intriguing aspects of phowa assimulation is the effects in the present,

The physical realm of sensory stimulation contributes to physiological reactions through which consciousness negates for good or bad (black or white). For those who draw upon the realm of the phowa the present the mind becomes dissassociated with ones bodies reaction, and as the realm is associated with bliss one smiles in the face of pain.

The advantages of this is that one can address the illness within your abuser without reacting to the pain.
    But a serious concern arises that if an out of body realm is being used regularly to work within the present physical does one run the risk of developing insensitivities through dissociation disorders? (ii)

i)http://www.abuddhistlibrary.com/Budd...%20version.htm

ii)http://www.mind.org.uk/media/439466/...rders-2013.pdf

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Jake (4th October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (4th October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Sebastion (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

38. Link to Post #160
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

(on a more comical note)

Synthetic experiencers might support the virtues of the ketamine experience.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Jake (4th October 2014), NancyV (4th October 2014), Sebastion (5th October 2014), william r sanford72 (6th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast