+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The choice betweeb LILITH or ISIS spirit (Egyptian Goddess)?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The choice betweeb LILITH or ISIS spirit (Egyptian Goddess)?

If you had a choice between LILITH or ISIS (Egyptian Goddess) spirit,which one would you choose,and the reason why?
    Last edited by sound consciousness; 16th September 2014 at 15:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: The choice betweeb LILITH or ISIS spirit (Egyptian Goddess)?

What choice? Is that like a choice whom to vote for in a presidential election? I'll refrain from choosing, then. Is it a choice of who is going to be the next controlling force on this planet? I'll refrain from choosing here, too, because I rather prefer for this planet and, in fact, the entire universe, to be free.

You may want to elaborate a bit on what you mean by "choice."

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Both have a different spirit , so you have a choice.It a choice of who is going to be the next controlling force on this planet? maybe its another force
    Last edited by sound consciousness; 16th September 2014 at 15:21.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by sound consciousness (here)
    If you had a choice between LILITH or ISIS (Egyptian Goddess) spirit,which one would you choose,and the reason why?
    Both... as archetypes, they both play a metaphorical role within my psyche. Both have attributes I honor and do my best to bring forth.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (16th September 2014), Christine (16th September 2014), Dorjezigzag (16th September 2014), karelia (16th September 2014), sound consciousness (16th September 2014), thunder24 (16th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #5
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Both have a different spirit , so you have a choice.
    They do?

That still doesn't tell me what you mean by choice. Do you mean preference?

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

justone ,both archetypes within the psyche how can you honour both?

Karelia I mean choice.
    Last edited by sound consciousness; 16th September 2014 at 15:26.

8. Link to Post #7
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

How about we call it what it is in true form, call a spade a spade. No nicknames, the cabalists decided to name their rabid dog war pawn mercenaries with a goddesses' name? Besides that, Isis was a positive entity, that they decided to bastardize like they do with everything else. Hell, call them puppies for all I care, I'm sure they'll find a way to make that sound bad if given a chance.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 16th September 2014 at 15:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

marique3652 (18th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,338 times in 4,610 posts

Well, I'd say choose wisely .. choose wisdom ( that's what the original Isis - Egyptian Goddess represents ) from seduction - temptation - attraction -instinct ( L'lith ) if that's what you mean .

As Karelia also pointed out - this sounds bit like nonessential question in theory - probably much harder to accomplish in reality
    because people are not automatically following their wisdom .. what many follow is the law of attraction and deception of ignorance .
    Whatever nonsense comes to your mind - grab it first - is the power of L'lith.

Following wisdom takes years of study , commitment ... and determination .

P.S. I don't agree on 'honouring deceit' even as much as you honour your own excrement .
    I think that Isis too has an instinctive part to her .. the one who shies away sensing human arrogance, ignorance and rave .

And then , you need about 16 other Goddesses to run the show for you..

Last edited by Agape; 16th September 2014 at 16:02.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Sidney (16th September 2014), sound consciousness (16th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

It is one of the games played by those who manipulate and control to present a number of choices and pretend that we must choose from only these. I choose neither.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

karelia (16th September 2014), sound consciousness (16th September 2014), thunder24 (16th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Spirit can be likened to an exquisitely cut fine gemstone and has an infinite number of facets. To limit oneself to one or two only is the height of ignorance and patently absurd. That's my take on it. If you want to limit yourself in the extreme, then go for it!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

marique3652 (18th September 2014), sound consciousness (16th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

quote: Isis was a positive entity:repeated this (Egyptian goddess) so we do not mix it up with anything else

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well, I'd say choose wisely .. choose wisdom ( that's what the original Isis - Egyptian Goddess represents ) from seduction - temptation - attraction -instinct ( L'lith ) if that's what you mean .

As Karelia also pointed out - this sounds bit like nonessential question in theory - probably much harder to accomplish in reality
    because people are not automatically following their wisdom .. what many follow is the law of attraction and deception of ignorance .
    Whatever nonsense comes to your mind - grab it first - is the power of L'lith.

Following wisdom takes years of study , commitment ... and determination .

P.S. I don't agree on 'honouring deceit' even as much as you honour your own excrement .
    I think that Isis too has an instinctive part to her .. the one who shies away sensing human arrogance, ignorance and rave .

And then , you need about 16 other Goddesses to run the show for you..

I total agree with this , but people may not agree and prefer lilith

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    It is one of the games played by those who manipulate and control to present a number of choices and pretend that we must choose from only these. I choose neither.
    very interesting Snowflower , if you choose neither what spirit do you choose and are others who choose one of the above, are they wrong?
    Last edited by sound consciousness; 16th September 2014 at 16:15.

17. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Who chooses consent, so think carefully before consenting to give your power to someone. Then, crying will not help.

18. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,164 times in 2,963 posts

1. Books can filled with what Isis and Lilith really stand for. Actually, books are being filled with this.
    2. The subject of what is going to be the next controlling force of this planet fills books as well. While not having a definite answer to that, I feel that it might not be as simple as a choice between Isis and Lilith.
    3. When you offer people a choice, it would be helpful to define the framework and purpose.

A question like "would you choose an axe over a torch?" can only serve as a kind of coffee cup reading where you want to see what people resonate with to assess a person's personality. My answer here would be: I like all energy, I think everything has its place and purpose. For me, more interesting than picking one particular energy to associate myself with, I see myself as the conductor who pulls the levers to let one energy or another work through me, or a mix of energies, there are indefinite possibilities. According to Don Juan Matus, the sorcerers of ancient Mexico called this turning the wheel of time instead of being stuck in one of its furrows, as referred to in this thread.

I think that everything exists as potential and that we can choose from that. I don't see this act of choosing as giving away my power as a creator, which in my eyes lies in the act of mustering sustained focus to manifesting or materializing the potential of my choosing.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Becky (18th September 2014), Chester (18th September 2014), ginnyk (18th September 2014), Hazel (18th September 2014), sound consciousness (16th September 2014)

20. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

justone ,both archetypes within the psyche how can you honour both?

Karelia I mean choice.
    Lillith refused to submit and Isis did what she could for her consort (attempting to reconstruct him) and then raised her child, Horus.... But the real hero in the Egyptian mythological 5-way (Isis, Osiris, Horus (the Younger), Horus (the Elder) and Set) for me is clearly Set.

Look at it this way. When (if) you go to a movie... do you find yourself identifying with one of the characters in a reasonably big way? Most folks do. I did for years.

Nowadays, if I ever happen upon a movie that may be worth while (rare), I find I identify with all the characters... not all equally, but I see each of them in me, and I see a bit of me in each of them.

What I am saying is that within my psyche is a level of being that some call archetypal. I have discovered that the archetypes within me drive my experience far far far more than the tiny percentage of my mind I call the conscious (waking state) part of my overall consciousness. By recognizing this and allowing my small 5% waking state consciousness to fearlessly open to what is actually driving my boat... though I did have to face much darkness within, I have been able to sort myself out better with the result I am far more in charge of my life and thus the experience my metaphysics brings to me are far more enjoyable and have much less conflict (that I am unable to easily handle).

I hope this helps better explain.

EDIT - Added: To Christian... what an incredible post, Thanks... I hope everyone reads that one carefully and spends some heart/time contemplating upon it.
    Last edited by Chester; 18th September 2014 at 03:50.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2014), Becky (18th September 2014), gripreaper (18th September 2014), thunder24 (18th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

We can just guess what the true meaning was because it will never be inside any mainstream books, wisdom is power and aegypt is realy important to the elite.

But dont we have a little of aegypt alive today allready? An aegyptian clone called obama is hunting for ISIS , what ever that means.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

23. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Isis is a character who is a virgin, yet had the child Horus from Osiris, whose brother Set killed him by dismembering him. Isis then put Osiris together again, except the phallus, well no wonder she is a virgin. Yet Set is still evil and raping Horus, according to the story. If Isis was a goddess, shouldn't she protect her son and banish Set? She doesn't seem to solve problems from the beginning, plus she can't be a normal wife to a normal man. This story is similar to God, Mary, and Jesus, so Isis may somehow be a Madonna type.

Lilith, on the other hand, refused to be under Adam sexually, claiming to be an equal. He was forceful with her, and she called on the name of God, granting her supernatural powers. What did she do with it, but become a partner with demons, having several children a day nonetheless! When Adam cried to God, it was decided that it is not good for man to be alone (what was Adam doing?) Three angels visited Lilith, telling her go back to Adam or we have to kill your children (are you kidding me?) She refused, so infanticide begins, and God decides to create Eve. Eve's children are killed by Lilith out of revenge unless the names of the 3 angels are next to them. She is considered the independent demonized goddess. A vampire of sorts, and even though she didn't fall from Eden, she seems to be depraved nonetheless.

What character would I choose? Well, I really don't relate to either, due to their flaws. How does a virgin have a child, yet not protect that child (especially if she is a goddess)? How come God murders Lilith's children, because she won't go back to a bullying man, yet she hangs out with demons? I just don't get it! It is like choosing to be a whore or a Madonna, when neither is truly a desirable goal.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2014), sound consciousness (19th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why not be oneself? As honestly as one can?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Becky (19th September 2014), karelia (18th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks Jules for your input a very interesting reply.
    quote:It is like choosing to be a whore or a Madonna, when neither is truly a desirable goal.
    Therefore who or what is the Divine Goddess that many people revere?

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,338 times in 4,610 posts

Thanks Jules for your input a very interesting reply.
    quote:It is like choosing to be a whore or a Madonna, when neither is truly a desirable goal.
    Therefore who or what is the Divine Goddess that many people revere?
    I believe we are speaking of principles here, 'divine' if you wish .. with limitless number of possibilities and facets .
    Not of personifications of God or Goddess , or them as real entities , those are mere projections ..may come from out-of-earth intelligences or , can be manifestations of complex human archetypes .. however .. as far as this 'world of mortals' is concerned ,

no 'Gods' or 'Goddesses' were seen to abide here in undiluted form ,

though such beliefs are perpetuated by some ..many religions believe in 'full manifestation' of 'Divine principle' or identity ,
    the Avatars of Hindus - both Gods and Goddesses, Jesus in Christian faith , also Mother Mary, many other great prophets and teachers of various kind ,
    you could also say that they are 'pure human souls' . The 'pure' aspect of soul is supra-mundane so also supra-human . At the same time, it's existence is transient and abilities illusory .

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Jules (23rd September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread