Thread: Alex Jones Says He's Seen the Really Uncut Foley Video

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Says He's Seen the Really Uncut Foley Video

The man is not to be trusted and is, in my opinion, willingly or unwillingly working for the opposite side.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The man is not to be trusted and is, in my opinion, willingly or unwillingly working for the opposite side.
    Yup. I share your opinion too. two sides of the same coin....
    Maybe forced to do, exposing himself and his work to ridiculously but as you said: The man is not to be trusted.
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

3. Link to Post #23
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Some of you guys have absolutely "No Idea" when it comes to your own innate Discernment...

Your simply playing "Guessing Games" because you don't like someone's overall persona...

Pretty pathetic really for so called Truthseekers...

PS - You should all really go back and dissect this 'Thread' for what it really is...

Quote Unfettered (He said-She said) innuendo
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th September 2014 at 13:11.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

That's a pretty worthless post, jack.

I'm not sure what you expect people to do other than question AJ's integrity, when he states that the Foley beheading video is real, and that he's seen a version with "blood spraying" and "screaming."

Has anyone else claimed to see this video? If so, where are the articles? If not, why didn't AJ run some kind of headline about the super-duper-secret leak, since he is the one lone media figure to receive this video?

If there is a longer version of the video, then people must be seriously mistaken -- including the anonymous "video experts" in numerous MSM articles stating that the video appeared to be staged. ("But oh," they said, "trust us, he was definitely beheaded off-camera!" Gee, sounds familiar, doesn't it?)

Heck, you might want to let the Foley siblings know that James Foley actually was beheaded, apparently, because they don't seem to buy it themselves.

In other words: spectacular claims require spectacular evidence. It seems AJ thought he could just nonchalantly slide that "oh btw I saw this video and trust me guys it's real" into his radio show. Do you suggest we just trust AJ at his word?

If you have something valuable to contribute to the topic, please do. Otherwise you're just adding more

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

airaspect (17th September 2014), Akasha (17th September 2014), Atlas (17th September 2014), korgh (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Confused Akasha..
    Not at all, Jacko. Seems crystal clear to me.

What are you trying to say...
    I'm not trying to say anything. I'm just letting Alex do all the talking. Hole and dig come to mind though.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

7. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    That's a pretty worthless post, jack.

I'm not sure what you expect people to do other than question AJ's integrity, when he states that the Foley beheading video is real, and that he's seen a version with "blood spraying" and "screaming."

Has anyone else claimed to see this video? If so, where are the articles? If not, why didn't AJ run some kind of headline about the super-duper-secret leak, since he is the one lone media figure to receive this video?

If there is a longer version of the video, then people must be seriously mistaken -- including the anonymous "video experts" in numerous MSM articles stating that the video appeared to be staged. ("But oh," they said, "trust us, he was definitely beheaded off-camera!" Gee, sounds familiar, doesn't it?)

Heck, you might want to let the Foley siblings know that James Foley actually was beheaded, apparently, because they don't seem to buy it themselves.

In other words: spectacular claims require spectacular evidence. It seems AJ thought he could just nonchalantly slide that "oh btw I saw this video and trust me guys it's real" into his radio show. Do you suggest we just trust AJ at his word?

If you have something valuable to contribute to the topic, please do. Otherwise you're just adding more

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)

Confused Akasha..???
    Not at all, Jacko. Seems crystal clear to me.

What are you trying to say...???
    I'm not trying to say anything. I'm just letting Alex do all the talking. Hole and dig come to mind though.
    Quote Do you suggest we just trust AJ at his word?
    No absolutely not, however to ((Hang Alex Jones's)) credibility on such a ((Flim-Flam)) argument is not really my idea of what Truthseeking is all about...

Sorry Guys, but I'm not going to ((Throw Alex under a Bus)) for such a 'Fickle-Hit Piece' like this...

Quote For 19+ years Alex single handedly has ((Woken-Up)) more people on the planet than any other Truthseeker in history...
    Yet, the second his credibility is questioned the ((Alex-Haters)) are out in force calling for his head...

I have listened to Alex's show for the last decade, and I ((Guarantee You)) I would be one of the first to ((Call him Out)) if I believed he was a ((Shill))...

Not on this flimsy ((Crap)) though...

Your going to need a little more substance on him than this for me to take you seriously...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th September 2014 at 23:39.

8. Link to Post #27
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your going to need a little more substance on him than this for me to take you seriously...
    You'll need to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' before I take you seriously.

For every 1 person Alex Jones has 'woken up' he probably has 5 people refusing to listen to anything he says, no matter how truthful, because of his obnoxious crazy person way of communicating.

You'd think that when talking about subjects the masses are brainwashed into believing are crazy, the first thing you would do is want to appear sane and rational. He comes across as anything but sane and rational, which leads me to believe he is either working for or at least unwillingly being used by, the very people he claims to be exposing.

Create an air of ridicule around the truth. He does this impeccably.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 18th September 2014 at 00:05.

9. Link to Post #28
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    You'll need to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' before I take you seriously.

For every 1 person Alex Jones has 'woken up' he probably has 5 people refusing to listen to anything he says, no matter how truthful, because of his obnoxious crazy person way of communicating.

You'd think that when talking about subjects the masses are brainwashed into believing are crazy, the first thing you would do is want to appear sane and rational. He comes across as anything but sane and rational, which leads me to believe he is either working for or at least unwillingly being used by, the very people he claims to be exposing.

Create an air of ridicule around the truth. He does this impeccably.
    Quote You'll need to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' before I take you seriously.
    Quote because of his obnoxious crazy person way of communicating
    I rest my case...

Thanks for that ((MorningFox))...

10. Link to Post #29
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You make very little sense.

11. Link to Post #30
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

more then one way to peel an orange....

some don't like oranges, but they may like bananas...

i like both, and pistachios too, "you can't eat just one pistachio"
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

MorningFox (18th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Jack, I'm not an "Alex Jones hater" at all. Now I'm by no means a regular reader of InfoWars, but I do look at it from time to time and have found interesting articles there. I tend to avoid his site because the fear-mongering is so intense, I can feel the "fear" and "hopelessness" emanating from my computer screen. It doesn't ring true for me.

You said I wasn't using my "innate discernment" here, but I beg to differ -- my innate discernment is that AJ told a lie to advance the idea that the Foley beheading video is real. From all the contradicting circumstantial events surrounding this story, to AJ's tone and speedy delivery, as if he wanted to spit this rather extravagant claim out as fast as possible and move on to the next point -- tells me that he wants us to accept him at his word and quickly move on. My intuition thus tells me that he's lying.

You can disagree with my intuition, but I take issue with the unfair characterizations and accusations you're lobbing -- that I'm somehow being intellectually or intuitively dishonest by not believing AJ or doubting his integrity.

Again, if you have something to present that would help verify AJ's claim, then please provide it in the interest of this discussion. If not, drop the personal stuff, and let's just agree to disagree on AJ's role as "truth-seeker" or "gate-keeper" and move on.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014), Atlas (18th September 2014), jackovesk (18th September 2014), MorningFox (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

My opinion of AJ as also changed over time. He does know this stuff but his way of presentation and how he encourages not unity but separation and at times just hate. He wants to go to war with the elite and that of course just creates more separation and war. Even if this video is for real it is well known that the CIA trained ISIS and this is of course the old, problem, reaction, solution thing... it's textbook.
    One can get free as Lennon said in the song, so you want a revolution, you got to free your mind. Makes different choices in daily life. I can't even listen to him for 5 minutes but when I was awaking up he did help me for a while.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014), jackovesk (18th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2