+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Default Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

Hi and sorry for this don't want anyone to worry, but I need quick advice.

Yesterday was my liver flush day where I took the olive oil, grapefruit and lemon mix at 10:00 PM.

This morning I took an Epsom salt drink at 6:00 and 8:00 am, and 5 minutes after the last one, I was violently sick (projectile sick).

A red liquid came out, which looked a bit like bloody water, but I wasn't sure if maybe it was the red grapefruit or not. I thought it was a bit late for it to still be there, but had to check with a nurse friend who has done the liver flush many times, and she said that she had never heard of what happened to me and that it can't be the grapefruit as I took it at 10:00 pm. She is on her way out though as very busy, so I thought I would ask here.

(I am not well at the mo, perhaps this was not a good time to do a liver flush? I did it because I wanted to feel better and after the flush to take MMS).

I don't want any stones to get stuck (have not passed any yet) should I take another epsom salt drink and risk being sick again? Or not?

And is the red colour of liquid that came out a concern?

Thanks,

Amethyst
    Last edited by Natalia; 17th September 2014 at 08:45.

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: URGENT: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

(btw, I just past some stones and oily stuff, so it is working).

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    Hi and sorry for this don't want anyone to worry, but I need quick advice.

Yesterday was my liver flush day where I took the olive oil, grapefruit and lemon mix at 10:00 PM.

This morning I took an Epsom salt drink at 6:00 and 8:00 am, and 5 minutes after the last one, I was violently sick (projectile sick).

A red liquid came out, which looked a bit like bloody water, but I wasn't sure if maybe it was the red grapefruit or not. I thought it was a bit late for it to still be there, but had to check with a nurse friend who has done the liver flush many times, and she said that she had never heard of what happened to me and that it can't be the grapefruit as I took it at 10:00 pm. She is on her way out though as very busy, so I thought I would ask here.

(I am not well at the mo, perhaps this was not a good time to do a liver flush? I did it because I wanted to feel better and after the flush to take MMS).

I don't want any stones to get stuck (have not passed any yet) should I take another epsom salt drink and risk being sick again? Or not?

And is the red colour of liquid that came out a concern?

Thanks,

Amethyst
    Hi, congrats on your first flush, nice to hear stones came out, cant help you with the red stuff though, that never happened to me, hope your friend has some good advice for you.

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Perhaps you ruptured a small vein, when your stomach was contracting to get the Epsom out?

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Perhaps you ruptured a small vein, when your stomach was contracting to get the Epsom out?
    Good point 778, Amethyst, you said bloody water like it was dilute it doesn't sound like there was that much blood involved. If there wasn't a lot of pain involved I doubt
    you are in danger. I hope your nurse friend gets back to you soon.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th September 2014), Natalia (17th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi 778 and John, and thank you. Yeah perhaps it was a vein that got ruptured as I was violently sick. It was scary! I will still look into it a bit and chat to nurse later...and I decided not to take another epsom salt drink today because I don't feel that my body can handle it (it is sooo disgusting). I am drinking apple juice at the mo.

8. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Dear Amethyst,

please be very carefull with MMS. It is a strong poison. That's the way it works. MMS produces a lof of free radicales that are a torture to microorganisms (bacteria). But free radicales are a great burden to your body cells too. When you use it you will need a lot of substances that are capable to neutralize radicals inside your body: vitamine C, vitamine E, glutathione, alphalipone acid and/or herbal radical catchers like curcumin, opc, elarg acid, polyphenols, cistus tee and others. Otherwise your cell functions will break down by the use of MMS. A physician form austria has watched a lot of people with cancer dying after using MMS (see here, german only). MMS is only usefull if you want to fight bacterias, such as in malaria.
    Contrary it is dangerous if you 're already weakened.

Another word to the so called gall bladder or liver flush cure. It is usefull - but in my understanding only necessary to perform it about two or three times. I made this cure without using magnesium sulfate (as it is described in Ayurveda) in 2005. As a result there came out about a teespoon full little stones that looked like rippled brown rise corns.
    Last year I made four cures including magnesium sulfate. Again there were little stones, but this time with a size of very small sand corns. That was all that accumulated in 8 years since the first cure. The next three cures brought absolutely no results. You must not be confused with the soft green "stones" from gallstones. The green "stones" are made of soap which is the result of chemicals from your pancreas reacting with magnesium sulfate and oil. You will ever get those soap stones when you make such a cure. I think these "stones" are without any healthy effect.

Sorry for my limited English, I am a native German.

I am impressed about your courage asking people for help. (I wish I'd have been able to to this in the times of my crisises I had before.) Please be careful with the advices that give other people you - including me. Your body will talk to you, what is good for you and what not. Take care!

Edit: corrected years
    Last edited by Olaf; 17th September 2014 at 18:02.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

animovado (17th September 2014), Bob (17th September 2014), conk (17th September 2014), DeDukshyn (28th April 2015), delfine (17th September 2014), Earth Angel (17th September 2014), fourty-two (18th September 2014), Gardener (17th September 2014), mahalall (17th September 2014), NancyV (17th September 2014), Natalia (17th September 2014), phillipbbg (17th September 2014), Rich (17th September 2014), spiritwind (17th September 2014), sunflower (17th September 2014), Wind (17th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Olaf, thank you for your caring reply, I am so new to this journey of liver flush and MMS and know that I have to be careful. I value good experienced advice because I haven't done it before and want to be safe, but also it is so true what you say to listen to my body. I didn't know that about cancer patients dying after taking MMS, and most of the stuff I have heard about it has been good, that it helped people, but perhaps, like with all medicines and like you say, it can hurt people too. I have not started taking it yet...

11. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I gave my dog a little bit of a kidney cleansing herb and she started bleeding. She has kidney stones. When the stones or crystals break apart they can scratch the urinary tract and give an infection..hence a little blood.
    I have been giving her UTI medicine from whole foods that has D-Mannose powder and special probiotics for women that targets the bladder area. This method worked and she stopped bleeding and shaking. She is ok now. She also took grapefruit seed extract. The probiotics for women (vaginal) is really important b/c it clears up infections down there in the bladder and uterine tract.
    I also have Dr. Chi's Kidney Chi which I will start after she's healed to dissolve the stones without doing the Epson salts..as I tried it and it burned my ass..sorry to be blunt..ouch. acid!
    Last edited by vilcabamba; 17th September 2014 at 10:03.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

I am so sad that people can't have someone close by who is an expert in some of these alternative therapies. It must be very scary to not have a homeopathic doctor or naturopath who understands your entire body and recommends a progression of appropriate therapies based on their diagnosis.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

conk (17th September 2014), heyokah (17th September 2014), Natalia (17th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

The gentlest detox is juicing, immune enhancers, sauna,high fibre diet. Gentle antiseptics include Manuka Honey, Neem Tea, Turmeric with black pepper in milk, Colloidal Silver. Create conditions for liver to regenerate itself - eat very little sugar & protein, then try again when its stronger.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

NancyV (17th September 2014), Natalia (17th September 2014), selinam (17th September 2014), Snookie (17th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

[...]

[...]
    Colonics/enema...

Epsom salt / magnesium sulfate is a tissue/muscle relaxant as well which allows biliary and pancreatic ducts to stretch without major pain in letting large stones go through and which is different than magnesium oxide that's sold as laxative and which will cause some bleeding and rectum burning sensation if over used.

I would disagree with the poster who mentioned "soap" as a reaction of magnesium and pancreatic discharges: see this post (<--- click) since it was a jaundice that decided me on performing a liver flush ASAP!

Jaundice means the pancreatic/liver common duct was plugged by a large stone and as that was my first liver flush, ever, with Epsom salt, that was the largest stone I ever passed through. All that to say that, that green stone was already plugging my plumbing system well before any reaction with Epsom salt could occur.

So, beware of urban legends... even if promulgated by "doctors"...

PS: I am not an MD so, take the above with the appropriate, customary grain of salt.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th April 2015), fourty-two (18th September 2014), Jean-Marie (17th September 2014), kanishk (12th May 2015), Natalia (17th September 2014), spiritwind (17th September 2014), TrumanCash (27th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Hi Amethyst,

Don't be surprised if you react violently to MMS. We probably don't hear as many stories from those who got sick from it. My husband and I got violently ill from MMS and even though I persisted for about 3 weeks I just kept getting sicker and sicker, throwing up and diarrhea several times a day and feeling horrible. MMS actually was a poison for us. We are all unique so we can't be sure anything that works for others will work for us. I like to experiment with many different things. Some work but I've found that I and my husband are allergic to many herbs and other things that most people aren't allergic to. We are often allergic to the same things, maybe about 90% of the time, which is strange.

MMS is one of them. Another that both my husband and I were VERY allergic to is Colloidal Silver. I finally found nano silver and neither of us are allergic to it. Regular colloidal silver has larger particles than the nano particles in "nano" silver such as Silver Sol. You can find it on Amazon or silversolutionusa.com.

I have had a lot of fun experimenting and fairly often poisoning myself and my husband many times over many years. Have fun with your experimenting!

Hi Olaf, thank you for your caring reply, I am so new to this journey of liver flush and MMS and know that I have to be careful. I value good experienced advice because I haven't done it before and want to be safe, but also it is so true what you say to listen to my body. I didn't know that about cancer patients dying after taking MMS, and most of the stuff I have heard about it has been good, that it helped people, but perhaps, like with all medicines and like you say, it can hurt people too. I have not started taking it yet...
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Natalia (17th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I used to love MMS but now I'm careful. It can hurt your kidneys. Nascent Iodine is much better. I buy it from Infowars.

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

My colloidal silver froze in the UPS truck -- doh so I never tried it! I bought "MesoSilver" nano

Never tried MMS and after readin' this won't ever. @@

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Amathyst, sounds like you have a bile duct blockage,oranother blockage, a stone.probably. i read to keep gold coin grass (gcg) handy for this. Im usung my phone so its hart to link anything, but google gcg for gall bladder cleanse problems, and you will find some info.
    I would not do mms until you have a few cleanses behind you. Your body has to have its exit paths cleaned up first.
    If you are even a tiny bit concerned about any bleeding, i would not take anythi.g else yet, until your insides have calmed down, water and broth at most. Good luck.
    As always, have your drs phone number handy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Natalia (17th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Default Re: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I would disagree with the poster who mentioned "soap" as a reaction of magnesium and pancreatic discharges: see this post (<--- click) since it was a jaundice that decided me on performing a liver flush ASAP!

Jaundice means the pancreatic/liver common duct was plugged by a large stone and as that was my first liver flush, ever, with Epsom salt, that was the largest stone I ever passed through. All that to say that, that green stone was already plugging my plumbing system well before any reaction with Epsom salt could occur.
    Soap "stones" are soft. You can squeeze them with your fingers. They disintegrate after a while into an oily fluid. Real stones are solid.

Here in germany there has been much confusion about the liver flush after a book was en vogue that claimed large amounts of soap stones to be real gall bladder stones.
    Name:  Gallensteine Ayurveda.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  67.0 KB
    Real stones emitted after first liver flush (Ayurvedic).

Click image for larger version

Name:	3. liver flush.jpg
Views:	6729
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	27247
    Soap "stones" (left) and sediments (probably calcium) emitted after 4th liver flush (day 1 ... 3).

I have images of results of another person, where the real stones (first image) also appeared only after the very first liver flush, but not in the following two. Interesting enough the real stones looked the same, but had different sizes.
    Last edited by Olaf; 17th September 2014 at 17:31.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

fourty-two (18th September 2014), Natalia (17th September 2014), Ulyse30 (17th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #19
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks all for replies.

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I also have Dr. Chi's Kidney Chi which I will start after she's healed to dissolve the stones without doing the Epson salts..as I tried it and it burned my ass..sorry to be blunt..ouch. acid![/as I tried it and it burned my ass..sorry to be blunt..ouch. acid!
    hehe it did burn a bit...yeah there are other ways to detox...

Here she talks about a more gentle method of liver tonifying

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    I am so sad that people can't have someone close by who is an expert in some of these alternative therapies. It must be very scary to not have a homeopathic doctor or naturopath who understands your entire body and recommends a progression of appropriate therapies based on their diagnosis.
    Yeah, this is something that quite a lot of people are having to look into themselves, and it can be a bit scary...we can know that there is something out there that could help us, but what is it and how do we take it and so on...(I haven't got a proper diagnosis yet, just sounds likes and maybes...)...

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Hi Amethyst,

Don't be surprised if you react violently to MMS. We probably don't hear as many stories from those who got sick from it. My husband and I got violently ill from MMS and even though I persisted for about 3 weeks I just kept getting sicker and sicker, throwing up and diarrhea several times a day and feeling horrible. MMS actually was a poison for us. We are all unique so we can't be sure anything that works for others will work for us.
    Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing, I take it that you took the "correct dose"...if people have had bad reactions to things, I believe that their stories need to be shared, too...

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Never tried MMS and after readin' this won't ever. @@
    My first feeling about MMS was not to take it...I believe that it does help some people and there are lots of stories about that, but it's not for everyone...I wanted to be open minded and at the time I felt desperate to try it...I will keep it just incase there comes a time when I do feel like it's right to take it...

28. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Mallory-Weiss Tears in the lining. Blood results, present in the vomit. http://www.bupa.co.uk/individuals/he...weiss-syndrome

"Both adults and children can get Mallory-Weiss syndrome. The bleeding from a Mallory-Weiss tear usually stops on its own so you might not need any treatment."

Issue is anything that causes the violent purging, can result in a tear, which results in the bleeding.. Infection potential? Unknown.. Usually happens with something toxic enough that the body HAS to purge it out violently and fast.. Those would be the triggers for the tearing..

They all say, get it checked out..

"Symptoms of Mallory-Weiss syndrome can include:
    • vomiting blood – this is the most common symptom and can range from streaks of blood in your vomit to your vomit looking full of blood
    • altered blood in your faeces – your faeces may look black and tar-like
    • feeling light-headed, and even fainting if you have lost a lot of blood
    • abdominal (tummy) pain
    • If you notice streaks of blood in your vomit, see your GP. If you notice black tar-like faeces and you have abdominal pain, call for emergency help.

Complications of Mallory-Weiss syndrome

"If you have a lot of bleeding from a Mallory-Weiss tear, it can lead to a serious medical condition called hypovolaemic shock. This is when not enough blood reaches your body tissues, which can damage your vital organs, such as your brain, heart and kidneys. Symptoms of hypovolaemic shock can include feeling:
    • cold
    • light-headed or dizzy (you may faint)
    • confused
    "If you develop these symptoms after vomiting or having abdominal pain, or you lose a lot of blood, call for emergency help."

Please be careful Amethyst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast