+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: URGENT: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

1. Link to Post #21
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: URGENT: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

I trust -- I hope -- you are not taking statin drugs, as they target liver metabolism and there can be a violent perhaps fatal interaction with grapefruit juice, particularly in the large quantities used for a liver flush. The grapefruit warning is on the drug info slips but doctors never seem to warn their patients. I knew someone who was a vegan and did monthly liver flushes. His doctor tried to get him on a statin drug. Thank God he refused to take the statin as it might have killed him. For me just one more reason not to take statin drugs.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 17th September 2014 at 20:33.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2014), conk (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Hi Amethyst,

Were you on MMS before the actual liver flush?

I had violent reaction from MMS too, very painful experience but 9 kidney stones came out, with lots of blood before they were discharged. Was cured of my urinary problems since but too strong. So won't recommend it unless the person is a daredevil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Natalia (18th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

If there's blood leaving from your mouth, or your other ends as it were.....stop posting...and get your silly ass to a DOCTOR!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2014), Sidney (18th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Liver Flush Went Wrong - Need Advice

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    [...]
    Here in germany there has been much confusion about the liver flush after a book was en vogue that claimed large amounts of soap stones to be real gall bladder stones.
    [...]
    To me it seems the confusion is still reigning because most of the green or tan "soft" stones are still gallbladder stones, they just aren't calcified:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

http://curezone.com/clark/liver_original.asp

As far as I am concerned, my own experience with it was quite sobering and deconfusing: no doubt as to what was plugging my digestive system!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tenzin (23rd April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Thanks for concern, but I am sure that I am ok now, I've not seen any blood in my stools or mouth since then...I do take it as a warning sign though, to be careful with things like this...(liver flush, etc)...

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    "Both adults and children can get Mallory-Weiss syndrome. The bleeding from a Mallory-Weiss tear usually stops on its own so you might not need any treatment."
    I haven't tried MMS yet (and am not going to for now) and do not take statins or any other medication.

Juicing, perhaps I will start doing it, that feels right...I just love my food so much! I have made things like cold raw blended soups that were nice, and I love yummy smoothies....so now it looks/feels like I should eat more foods like that...
    Last edited by Natalia; 18th September 2014 at 03:24.

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I only read that you took Epson salts in the morning... The one Andreas Moritz outlines uses 4 amounts of Epson salts. 6pm 8pm then 6:30 am and then 8:30 am. The bile ducts are dilated with the salts.. The two loads before help move the bowels AND open the bile ducts. The two the following morning do the same also helping any stuck stones in the bile ducts to pass...

Did you take 2 or 4?
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 18th September 2014 at 17:21.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

11. Link to Post #27
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    I only read that you took Epson salts in the morning... The one Andreas Moritz outlines uses 4 amounts of Epson salts. 6pm 8pm then 6:30 am and then 8:30 am. The bile ducts are dilated with the salts.. The two loads before help move the bowels AND open the bile ducts. The two the following morning do the same also helping any stuck stones in the bile ducts to pass...

Did you take w or 4?
    Yes I took all 4. Perhaps I just couldn't stomach it, and with each drink the feeling of sickness got worse.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)

Did you take w or 4?
    Yes I took all 4. Perhaps I just couldn't stomach it, and with each drink the feeling of sickness got worse.
    Ok.

Apple juice for a week before?

A Pre enema?

There is a magnesium sulphate substitute if found to be an issue.

The first one can be an issue.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

13. Link to Post #29
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Did you take w or 4?
    Ok.

A Pre enema?

I took apple juice for 3 days before (and on the day), and did not do a Pre enema. What is the substitute?

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Did you take w or 4?
    Ok.

A Pre enema?

I took apple juice for 3 days before (and on the day), and did not do a Pre enema. What is the substitute?
    I am away from my book at the moment... Magnesium Citrate if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that though.

6 days of malic acid /apple juice or even two weeks if gallbladder issues are recommended to soften the stones.. The £7 on the book is money well spent.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Natalia (18th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Did you take w or 4?
    Ok.

A Pre enema?

I am away from my book at the moment... Magnesium Citrate if I remember correctly, don't quote me on that though.

6 days of malic acid /apple juice or even two weeks if gallbladder issues are recommended to soften the stones.. The £7 on the book is money well spent.
    Thank you. I might try it like that some way down the line, but for now I'll just do gentle stuff to my body, like healthy diet.

17. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    Hi Amethyst,

Were you on MMS before the actual liver flush?

I had violent reaction from MMS too, very painful experience but 9 kidney stones came out, with lots of blood before they were discharged. Was cured of my urinary problems since but too strong. So won't recommend it unless the person is a daredevil.
    Yes-just zapped a nasty finger infection with Calcium Hypochlorite capsules. Used cider apple vinegar pill to activate. Really powerful, but got stomach ache for 2 days afterwards!

Also wanted to mention Modified Citrus Pectin, its great & very gentle. The supplements are expensive, but looking under the baking goods category- MCP pectin-the same thing-is $12 for a pound. No too bad
    H

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,044 times in 2,398 posts

http://www.quackwatch.com/01Quackery...s/flushes.html

I was interested enough to want to try this as I personally think many of our modern diseases are due to our modern diet, any chance to detox should be considered.
    However as a transplant patient I cannot be too cavalier in my approach. Last thursday I was in hospital for my regular check-up so I asked the Dr. about taking epsom salts. Cutting the story short she said Liver stones were very uncommon in the west, more prevalent in the east. Most likely result would be a few gall stones which would be back in a few years anway. She suggested I do a little more research.
    Hence the link above in this post. Rather confirms what Olaf surmises in https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post954938
    Last edited by Ewan; 27th April 2015 at 22:39. Reason: grammar

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

fourty-two (28th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2