+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Rise of Jewish Hate within the New Age Movement

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: The Rise of Jewish Hate within the New Age Movement

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    I agree there is a problem here in PA regarding Israel, Jews and the word Zionism. When I see the word Zionist I think exclusively of Jews and the return to Israel. Nothing comes to mind of NWO and cabal plotting. And so I do not believe it is right to continue using this world so freely in PA. I agree with Vilcabamba that we risk fomenting evil if we continue this way.
    If you can not see / understand the link between the Zionists and the leaders of the NWO globalist cabal, then you have a problem with beliefs that you have to solve for yourself. No one can do it for you.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Vilcabamba, I thought about your words a bit more and maybe you just don't
    want yourself or people you know to be criticized for a conflict you do not support.
    I understand this concern. There are Jews that do no support the war and there
    are Israelis that do not.
    Again there is no need for hate or blame (only forgiveness and Love) those that
    have caused this suffering to others will get it back one way or another.
    To say that 99% of the Jews are innocent in this when over 70% of Israelis are
    Jews is obviously not true.
    Only way to peace is when we stop blaming others for our troubles and take responsibility.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014), transiten (18th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    Gaza was given every opportunity in the world to recover and prosper a number of years ago and it was blown in corruption and then in violence. What was the loan or investment in Gaza, quite a few billions I recall. All squandered.
    Every day I get a slap in the face of the corruption that exists in every hole on this planet, but nothing compares to the pain I feel on such impunity

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    Jews have been hated since forever. And now a new wave of this hate is spreading worldwide - no longer contained to a country like Germany. The new age movement and the alternative news are guilty of feeding this rise of hate. If this doesn't come to an end soon, there will be blood shed due to all the so called "light workers" and "Christians" who are feeding this repeat of history.
    Recently I have been very bothered by the observation that a pendulum is swinging to backlash against the values that could be considered new age so actually in the collective, this is a repeat of his story.

Yes, I also have been bothered by "picking on the jews". IMO no matter what nuances people are shading in the alt press and among the "self ascribed experts", when the word Jew is used it stirs up atavistic impulses in the unhealed collective psyche. (Atavism is the tendency to revert to ancestral type. In biology, an atavism is an evolutionary throwback, such as traits reappearing which had disappeared generations before.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atavism)

My concern led me to see that the three Abrahamic religions all place GOD outside and also that we see this in Hinduism, Goddess religions, the "Councils" of all the ascended Masters etc...

In interacting with all GOD, one is justified in acting out what GOD has chosen the worshiper to do. This will be interpreted by those who are "priests" and one will be punished for not following orders. Also, GOD will usually transmit through priests the teachings that are cultural and play up the ancestral values.

The situation is really very much more drastic IMO at the moment with what Moslems believe GOD wants and NOT the Jews. So IMO, the predicated base of fingering Jews suits the Arabs, the white MAJORITY (power based not numbers) and actually there is no way to escape all the hatred in the playing fields of the LORD.

I had an Epiphany in about 2006 that actually I am God. I was horrified at first about this idea. Then I realized that this is not the ego GOD but the real God who acts through me like everything. It is my wisdom, my love, my hilarity and my complete inability to point the finger at anyone as the Good and Bad Guys to fight who is the God acting in me. There are many other attributes to being God. This is what IMO is why we are here in form...to learn how God works. God is action, creation and is love in its workings.

Now SERIOUSLY, I believe the biggest split that will divide sheep and goats is between those who must follow GOD and those who are God. God acts from within in the only way God can at that moment. GOD asks the followers to do anything GOD wants and it will go against what God knows really is the way, the truth and the light.

So it is this split that we are seeing in the collective. The Followers of GOD hate one another and are all acting out the end of the world. God is at the beginning, is now and ever will be.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th September 2014 at 14:05.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014), Blacklight43 (23rd September 2014), giovonni (18th September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), mojo (23rd September 2014), NancyV (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Jews have been hated since forever....
    [...]
    One wonders why would various cultures at various times -- especially in those times when news weren't going further than the next door neighbors -- exhibit such a consensus and congruence of response to a people's preached and inculcated behaviour which, incidentally, is the behaviour adopted by feudal warlords, aristocrats of all denominations and current illuminati/controllers/zionists, etc... you know, the ones who want to do away with who they determine to be useless eaters...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Thank you for starting this thread, vilcabamba.

I've come up with a few possible reasons for this rise of hatred - maybe others will come up with more?
    • Ignorance and laziness: it's convenient to have a scapegoat. It's comforting to be able to trace all evil back to one single, convenient source and encompass all the vastly complex events of the world in one simple explanation.
    • A belief in the propaganda promoted by some in the Arab world.
    • Lies in the form of historical literature written with the deliberate intention to slur and defame being presented as true eg the Protocols.
    • The ideology of radical right wingers and neo-Nazis.
    • An intentional or ignorant misunderstanding of concepts such as "the chosen ones" and blood libel.
    • Fundamental Christians obsessed with the end-times rise of the Anti-Christ.
    • Simple, old-fashioned, mindless anti-Semitism promoting the notion that Jews are either involved in, or the reason for, all tragic world events.

Any promotion of hatred and division has its roots in deep ignorance. Those who - either naively or deliberately - buy into that hatred and division are being played.

See also here ... thread started by SamWiseTheBrave , I think it pertains to the topic ..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...879#post877879

Besides that .. it's not and never has been about Jews . What it has always been about are human archetypes and preservation of knowledge .

Whoever 'noble people' are concerned , through out human history , their genetic component , morphological features , psychology, ideals , history , religion&philosophy were always stressed to be the 'oldest' and 'close to the primordial archetype' compared to 'everyone else' who were the 'gentile' , the barbarian hordes, the 'no ones' .

It's been refined ideal of Han Chinese and Japanese beauty and perfection, 'closest to the heaven' against everyone else ,

it's been the refined 'blond and blue aryan ' beauty coming from the North ,

and similarly the 'chosen' ideal of prodigious omniscient Jewish Elder and his sons , and daughters, making the best sense of the world .

I'd call this 'ethnic narcissism ' and agree on it being very nasty , no matter what form and shape it takes .

It exists in countless forms , some global , others local and less obvious nevertheless , pride associated with 'special humans' gives rise to hatred each time this myths is perpetuated and used against others ,
    evoking similar traits in them .

The danger to the new age community truly is ... in certain unbased believes that are on par with certain extremist movements , 'haters movements' no matter whom they hate and blame this time ,

no one has more or less right to be where they are , suppose they live peacefully , in harmony with others .

If we want to educate people , lets make sure that all understand they have equal right to be here and come from the same source , it's been repeatedly stressed on this forum alone that human history on Earth lasted millions of years, not few thousand and different human groups evolved to people of different characters ..but none were shown to be 'super-human' ,
    none were 'that much' better than the others , and none are 'that much' worse . We are witness to it nowadays ,

call your genetic overviews for witness and look carefully what is happening with people who come from so called '3rd world countries' and whose parents , some of them , lived in extreme poverty and dirt,
    once they get a chance for normal nutrition, standard medical care and good education,
    they are champions .

Half of the 'Spelling Bee' in the US is now being won by children of Indian immigrants , first or second generation and these children , both boys and girls are incredibly fast , they excel in all sciences and what can you name .
    Their grandfathers, most of them did not speak English, did not eat meat and many spent life times on polishing your grandfathers shoes .

Now these children are top class physicists , pilots, doctors , biologists ... because they've got a chance .

The same goes for children and people all over the world . And this world too has a chance , if people care to stop the stupidity and wars about 'being better than the other' etc etc etc

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2014), animovado (24th September 2014), araucaria (18th September 2014), Delight (18th September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), transiten (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote What I find concerning is the 'Jewish' people think they are better than everyone else because they're the so called ((Chosen Ones))
    Now you're just generalizing Jacko, I am very well acquainted with six Israeli jews, none of them think they are better than everyone else, they bullsh!t better than everyone else ( I know) but that's about it, period.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The OP said

Quote "The new age movement and the alternative news are guilty of feeding this rise of hate."
    I don't wish to be critical of this idea exactly but I really cannot agree that the source of triggering familiar reactions in present times is arising from a "New Age Movement". I in fact think the promise of what the "new age" values could mean have been well manipulated to fail.

People have become disillusioned with "new age" as promoted by the embedded "old age" application of Universal principles. The inability to cross a contextual divide is creating a backlash because one cannot be in two contexts so dissimilar. It becomes very confused as people have not been able to take management of their own spiritual/material sovereignty.

But IMO this new age will unfold despite the difficult transition. It will happen and some will not cross to the new context now.

The new age leads IMO to a wholey different focus on consciousness and energy as the basis of reality. It has such a different mode of operation than social constructs practiced for "time immemorial". That people have failed to step out to the "new age" and are reverting to familiar strategies to deal with life takes nothing from the values that are beautiful,life affirming and workable for those already living them individually.

IMO The Real New Age focus on the individual is key. it is not selfish but SELF inclusive with the emphasis on the part knowing it's wholeness. This is the beyond tribal and physical material and IMO where people are stuck. Moving to knowledge of consciousness as all being LIFE and unfolding includes everything as one self. One has the vision of being one and many and all valuable.

It is not possible to live THIS new age and hurt another (as that one is self from the micro to macro), be concerned by the dilution of "race" or "culture" (as race AND culture is grouping of physical being vehicles with a past to replicate, not the being evolving to a new unknown purpose), following GOD against conscience (as conscience is the voice of God within), fearing for anything (as immortal being is never hurt).

Because people have claimed to be representative of a "new age" but have actually been repackaging an "old age" system of worship of Deity or Deities that comprise bigger human ego attributes projected and a materialistic idea of religion and dependence on "lack" driven compromise as commerce, the new age looks trivial. The new age as I see it has never failed, just the vision and practice of what cannot be seen until one has become that.

The Real New Age is about spiritualization of matter. Some might see that as the alchemy process? It is being God in form IMO, knowing who one is and where one is and is very loving. Hate is the absence of love IMO.

The "old age" spiritual connection is to GOD and is found outside, has "initiation" of a hierarchy (like needing ordination by a bishop[or shaman, even]), control of membership (often subtly demonstrated in in/out groups), a materialistic base (evidenced by new age solutions to LACK (called prosperity thinking but really believing "not enough") and the craven selling of spiritual trinkets, salvation or pyramid schemes of "enlightenment") and dissociation so that the body is not appreciated as the instrument of God.

I feel very strongly as you can read that the confusion is based on not knowing "who we are", so depending on beliefs we have been taught and that rub others terribly raw. The seemingly ridiculous way people behave tests us. Knowing (or gnosis) is personal however and cannot be read to understand. To experience this shift is IMO is why we are here, why this chaotic moment is so fraught with challenge and why I have 100% faith in the benevolence of the teleology of consciousness itself (A teleology is any philosophical account that holds that final causes exist in nature, meaning that — analogous to purpose found in human actions — nature inherently tends toward definite endshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleology). The intention of consciousness for its unfolding pulls us out of the mire of the material. Becoming sentient as God is more wonderful than the experience we have known on earth in the near past. Did we ever? I do not know but some say we did?
    Last edited by Delight; 18th September 2014 at 21:56.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), transiten (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Jews have been hated since forever. And now a new wave of this hate is spreading worldwide - no longer contained to a country like Germany. The new age movement and the alternative news are guilty of feeding this rise of hate. If this doesn't come to an end soon, there will be blood shed due to all the so called "light workers" and "Christians" who are feeding this repeat of history. I ask people to cease and desist on taking sides. This war is a spiritual war and the jewish people are always used as the scapegoats for the demonic forces who are hiding in the shadow.

Please reconsider your anti-Isreal and anti-Zionist posts..as people cannot decipher between the innocent jewish people (99%) and the Zionist illuminati Satanists. The jews are being dragged along again and those so called enlightened folks are doing the same feeding the hate.... just like the Nazi's in Germany. Please cease and desist before this rises to the levels the cabal want..where in the bible it says everyone turns against Isreal. This is a setup by the cabal.

The truth is ...there is sympathy for the Arabs and none for the Jewish nation - which equates to Jews everywhere. The world stands by judging the Jewish people based on their "cruelty" towards the Palestinians, without understanding how they're being provoked - because the photo ops are not of a suffering Israeli people but of dead Palestinian children. So, the truth needs to be told, because many of us "light workers" are now the carriers of disinformation and hate. This creates a very bad scenario and situation for the Jewish people in the very near future, as this movement escalates. Your Jewish friends don't need taking care of now , because everything is still in the organization stages... But, if this goes unchecked, they would have wished someone would have stepped in and corrected the world perception of Jews. We can't let the Fourth Reich birth. It will be worse than the Third and will be unstoppable, as the Arab Nations will make sure to keep fueling the fire.

are you out of your mind?! the entire world just watched israel bomb innocent civilians in gaza for the umpteenth time..the israeli govt does things that are almost cartoonishly evil, while making the american taxpayer foot most of the bill..they did 9/11 and a bunch of other false flags..and you come on here peddling this same-old "everyone hates the jews" BS..maybe if israel would learn to get along with its neighbors, and stop doing so much evil, maybe if jewish ppl worldwide(not all, but quite a few) would stop supporting this evil, then perhaps people wouldn't be so angry.

People on this forum are smarter than this, OP. go peddle this nonsense on prisonplanet.com or something.

Edit: and, as a lightworker myself(Reiki practitioner, alien contactee, and generally "sensitive") don't you DARE claim we're bringing hate and disinformation. true lightworkers get their information from NONLOCAL INTELLIGENCES. We cannot be fooled by this hasbara foolishness you're promoting. We got another false flag coming(info received in the dream state) and you wanna know who's going to be the culprit?

I'll give you one guess: your precious, innocent,put upon, oppressed, hated israel. Killing more innocent people who never did a DAMN thing to them.
    #GTFOH
    Last edited by Sean; 23rd September 2014 at 02:17.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd September 2014), Omni (23rd September 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Jews have been hated since forever. And now a new wave of this hate is spreading worldwide - no longer contained to a country like Germany. The new age movement and the alternative news are guilty of feeding this rise of hate. If this doesn't come to an end soon, there will be blood shed due to all the so called "light workers" and "Christians" who are feeding this repeat of history. I ask people to cease and desist on taking sides. This war is a spiritual war and the jewish people are always used as the scapegoats for the demonic forces who are hiding in the shadow.

Please reconsider your anti-Isreal and anti-Zionist posts..as people cannot decipher between the innocent jewish people (99%) and the Zionist illuminati Satanists. The jews are being dragged along again and those so called enlightened folks are doing the same feeding the hate.... just like the Nazi's in Germany. Please cease and desist before this rises to the levels the cabal want..where in the bible it says everyone turns against Isreal. This is a setup by the cabal.

The truth is ...there is sympathy for the Arabs and none for the Jewish nation - which equates to Jews everywhere. The world stands by judging the Jewish people based on their "cruelty" towards the Palestinians, without understanding how they're being provoked - because the photo ops are not of a suffering Israeli people but of dead Palestinian children. So, the truth needs to be told, because many of us "light workers" are now the carriers of disinformation and hate. This creates a very bad scenario and situation for the Jewish people in the very near future, as this movement escalates. Your Jewish friends don't need taking care of now , because everything is still in the organization stages... But, if this goes unchecked, they would have wished someone would have stepped in and corrected the world perception of Jews. We can't let the Fourth Reich birth. It will be worse than the Third and will be unstoppable, as the Arab Nations will make sure to keep fueling the fire.

are you out of your mind?! the entire world just watched israel bomb innocent civilians in gaza for the umpteenth time..the israeli govt does things that are almost cartoonishly evil, while making the american taxpayer foot most of the bill..they did 9/11 and a bunch of other false flags..and you come on here peddling this same-old "everyone hates the jews" BS..maybe if israel would learn to get along with its neighbors, and stop doing so much evil, maybe if jewish ppl worldwide(not all, but quite a few) would stop supporting this evil, then perhaps people wouldn't be so angry.

People on this forum are smarter than this, OP. go peddle this nonsense on prisonplanet.com or something.

Edit: and, as a lightworker myself(Reiki practitioner, alien contactee, and generally "sensitive") don't you DARE claim we're bringing hate and disinformation. true lightworkers get their information from NONLOCAL INTELLIGENCES. We cannot be fooled by this hasbara foolishness you're promoting. We got another false flag coming(info received in the dream state) and you wanna know who's going to be the culprit?

I'll give you one guess: your precious, innocent,put upon, oppressed, hated israel. Killing more innocent people who never did a DAMN thing to them.
    #GTFOH

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

vilcabamba ty for being bold and stating your position.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Delight (23rd September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), Omni (23rd September 2014)

19. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Zionist government of Israel being awarded for the Zionist Congress of the United States for competent massacre in gaza.

Quote Senate Passes Bill Declaring Israel as ‘Major Strategic Partner’
    SEPTEMBER 19, 2014

JNS.org – The U.S. Senate unanimously adopted the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act on Thursday evening. The bipartisan bill, which declares Israel to be a “major strategic partner,” was authored by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Roy Blunt (R-MO) and had 81 co-sponsors.

“America’s long-standing relationship and strong cooperation with Israel dates back to the presidency of fellow Missourian Harry S. Truman,” Blunt said in a statement.

Besides generally elevating the status of the U.S.-Israel relationship, the bill expands the Jewish state’s trade status to expedite export licensing, increases cooperation on energy and other technologies, maintains Israel’s qualitative military edge in the Middle East, and increases U.S. weapons stockpiles in Israel as well as Israeli access to them.

But notably left out of the bill is Israel’s inclusion into the U.S. visa waiver program, which has been held up over concerns about Israelis overstaying visas in the U.S. as well as objections by the U.S. State Department over Israeli border policies, which State has called “discriminatory.”

At the same time, a congressional source told the Jerusalem Post that the visa waiver program has become controversial in Congress in recent weeks for reasons “entirely unrelated to Israel,” but instead “because of what is going on with ISIS (Islamic State).”

The “major strategic partner” bill has been promoted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and a similar bill was passed by the U.S. House in March.

“This bill will dramatically strengthen and expand the U.S.-Israel alliance as a way to confront new threats and challenges in the Middle East,” AIPAC said in a statement.

Source: http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/09/19...tner%E2%80%99/
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 23rd September 2014 at 03:52.

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Name:  elephant-jew.jpg
Views: 4779
Size:  40.8 KB

The Elephant in the Room

I think this comment is worth reprinting here ;-

Endnote by Mary ThomasA comment (November, 2012) from the Occidental Observer. (Mary Thomas may not be his/her actual name; I don't know). She talks of the USA, but it could be any once-white country: France, Britain, Sweden, Canada, Germany, Australia, ...

White Americans fought their German brothers during the world wars, and then GAVE the Jews a country of their own, and to thank us they give us the genocide of the white race. The evil I'm talking about here, the betrayal of the good will of decent whites here in America who NEVER MEANT ANY HARM WHATSOEVER TO THE JEWS—the evil is beyond my imagination. As we head into the cannibal's pot, you can BET that we're going to take the Jews down with us. Trust me, when whites figure out what has happened, there is going to be hell to pay. The irony is that we loved and admired the Jews.

I can't imagine that ANY of our major problems could have gained any traction whatsoever if not for Jewish influence. Abortion, feminism, porn, affirmative action, massive immigration—you can rattle off the things that are tearing us down and behind each and every one of those issues you will find malevolent Jewish interests. But it takes a bit of intelligence and research to be able to put it together in your mind. I had NEVER had anything but admiration for Jews my entire life. At one time I had totally accepted that the Jews WERE a superior group and that they DESERVED to be the new mandarin class. I was a liberal for most of my adult life. Then came the bailouts of 08, and I started digging and reading, and I was shaken to the core when I realized that the entire thieving elite was above the law. I sincerely wish that I did not know the things I know now, because the information causes me great emotional pain. But it is what it is, and the truth cannot be denied.
    Sapere aude

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

#GTFOH
    If this abbreviation means what I think it means, I don’t think it is a very acceptable response to another forum member. You are entitled to disagree with the OP but you have no business behaving as if you owned the placed. The OP did not express or encourage hate of any kind. It was about treading the fine line between criticism of a certain faction running countries including Israel and falling into the trap of racism and anti-Semitism. Other posters have shown how this is indeed a problem, and at least has the potential for becoming one on Avalon too. I personally disagreed with the OP (among other things) on the extent of that problem here, but not on the need for vigilance.

I respectfully submit that you fall into that trap yourself. You speak on behalf of one group – ‘true lightworkers’ – while the OP speaks of a different group – forum members. I personally cannot speak for all forum members, simply because some of them express views very different from my own, and some are likely working against me (us) – hence my concurring with the need for vigilance. I do not ask them to leave because a) I have no authority to do so, and b) I may be missing something. Likewise, I wouldn’t claim to speak for true lightworkers either, and advisedly so, because I cannot see myself ever beginning a sentence with ‘don't you DARE claim’. This is a small point to be sure, but such expressions are somewhat controlling and unsure of themselves, and don’t fit the picture I have of a truly enlightened lightworker.

The fact is that the issue is far from black and white – reread the pages of intervening posts – and I feel you are responding in black-and-white terms to the possibly black-and-white subtext of the OP. As you say, ‘People on this forum are smarter than this’. Even if we make it very clear that we are referring specifically to the cabal and not to any population at large, it is important to build a case against such people as one would against any other criminal, i.e. by establishing evidence that will hold up in court. This does not include accusing them of crimes supposedly yet to come that so far have no existence outside of your dreams. They couldn’t get Al Capone for any of his Mafia dealings, still less for anything he was only maybe thinking of doing – they nailed him on the lesser guilty charge of tax evasion. If you move away from due process, you will find yourself on a very slippery slope, leading to the ‘thought police’.

I would remind you that most dreams deal with personal issues. Any dreams of large-scale disaster these days are likely to take the form of a false flag perpetrated by the usual suspects. There is a great likelihood of such a thing indeed happening, for at any point in history we are likely to see more of the same until we see something different. But such an event is not proof of the validity of the dream as premonition. These dreams – all of them collectively (how many people are having them, I wonder?) – may well be of the self-fulfilling type. This is circular in nature and is related to Barbara Hand Clow’s concept of ‘catastrophobia’. It works like this: I have nightmares of bad things that have happened in the past; I take them to be premonitory and project them into the future; they happen all over again. QED. We need to stop having these dreams for things to change.

Here is something in today’s news: reports of an arson attack perpetrated on a Jewish Rabbi for his anti-Israeli activism. In this article, the notion of antisemitism is dreadfully muddied: does it include things like the attack on the Rabbi or things like the attack by the Rabbi on Israeli policy? It would seem the latter only, since we read that
    Quote Recent months have seen hundreds of incidents of antisemitism as well as abuse of people supporting the Palestinian cause, according to campaigners.
    If, precisely on the subject of an attack on a Jew, a Rabbi moreover, ‘abuse of people supporting the Palestinian cause’ is to be distinguished from ‘antisemitism’ in this way rather than conflating the two, then this is diametrically opposed to the dictionary meaning of the word ‘antisemitism’: ‘hostility towards or discrimination against Jewish people’.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-9749404.html

Due process in matters of language involves agreement on how we use words. Lawyers sometimes quote dictionaries to establish whether what is being debated is not in fact double-speak, as here. Again we get into circularity: the myth of the self-hating (antisemitic) Jew. Ultimately, on another level, everything can of course be internalized in this way. But on the level of everyday reality and duality where these things are playing out, what we see is a person (who also happens to be human, and specifically Jewish) who strongly disagrees and objects to something being done by another person or persons (who also happen to be human, and specifically Jewish). Hence the notion of Jewishness becomes irrelevant (their Jewishness ‘cancels out’). And more disturbingly, the notion of humanity appears to become irrelevant. It does not: what we mean by ‘humanity’ is indeed the subject of this struggle. The struggle is about rejecting certain behaviour as inhuman, i.e. unacceptable on the part of future humanity, simply because it leads to the race’s downfall. We are talking about behaviour (or call it a type of energy), not people. However, if certain individuals so identify with this behaviour that needs to be stamped out that they face some kind of extinction, then that is up to them. Inhumanity is quite simply incompatible with humanity.

Whether or not we consider ‘inhuman’ to equate with ‘alien’ or ‘reptilian’ is another extension of this battle. I would suggest that it does not; it is an anthropocentric term for something much bigger. Our ‘humanity’ is what connects us to other species, and we need to find an umbrella term for it, just as ‘archontic force’ appears to be a satisfactory synonym for inhumanity in this extended sense. That is the force that needs to be combatted wherever it appears. Which is why the whole gamut of racism and other –isms falls woefully short of that target, landing on people instead – and in so doing concealing the very existence of that archontic force.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2014), animovado (24th September 2014), Curt (23rd September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), transiten (23rd September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

23. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Any promotion of hatred and division has its roots in deep ignorance. Those who - either naively or deliberately - buy into that hatred and division are being played.
    See also here ... thread started by SamWiseTheBrave , I think it pertains to the topic ..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...879#post877879

Besides that .. it's not and never has been about Jews . What it has always been about are human archetypes and preservation of knowledge .
    To add to Agape's comment, I need to stress again that my thread does not contain an ounce of blame, ridicule, or any form of hate towards Jewish people. My one and only intention with that thread was to better understand the world we live in, which the Jewish people are intricately a part of.

It is a healthy thing to ask these big questions, and the search for Truth leads down tunnels that may bring one to analyze topics that we have been conditioned to avoid due to racism, misogyny, or other forms of belittlement.

It is well known in Truth circles that Zionism is an ideology that is being purposely spread to illicit a certain agenda. It is to not only get people to sympathize for the cause of Israel (which is sponsored by the U.S.), but to label anybody as racist for daring to challenge the notion that the Jewish people are a chosen people who deserve the land that Palestinians occupy.

This is not unlike their agenda in putting Barack Obama in presidency. It was to give people an illusion of change and to give them a reason to continue war crimes after Bush's reign. As soon as anybody dares to challenge Barack Obama's motives (through objective and justified means), they are labeled as racist.

I see that the OP may have fallen into this trap, but at the same time, I can understand why there is pent up emotion towards this topic.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2014), araucaria (23rd September 2014), Curt (23rd September 2014), loungelizard (23rd September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

25. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

#GTFOH
    If this abbreviation means what I think it means, I don’t think it is a very acceptable response to another forum member. You are entitled to disagree with the OP but you have no business behaving as if you owned the placed. The OP did not express or encourage hate of any kind. It was about treading the fine line between criticism of a certain faction running countries including Israel and falling into the trap of racism and anti-Semitism. Other posters have shown how this is indeed a problem, and at least has the potential for becoming one on Avalon too. I personally disagreed with the OP (among other things) on the extent of that problem here, but not on the need for vigilance.

I respectfully submit that you fall into that trap yourself. You speak on behalf of one group – ‘true lightworkers’ – while the OP speaks of a different group – forum members. I personally cannot speak for all forum members, simply because some of them express views very different from my own, and some are likely working against me (us) – hence my concurring with the need for vigilance. I do not ask them to leave because a) I have no authority to do so, and b) I may be missing something. Likewise, I wouldn’t claim to speak for true lightworkers either, and advisedly so, because I cannot see myself ever beginning a sentence with ‘don't you DARE claim’. This is a small point to be sure, but such expressions are somewhat controlling and unsure of themselves, and don’t fit the picture I have of a truly enlightened lightworker.

Bit of a strawman here. the phrase #GTFOH, does mean what you think, but it's more "gimme a break" than "leave now". New Yorkers understand this. Also, I never claimed to speak for "true lightworkers". I gave my opinion on how a true lightworker receives their information. a small point, but, hey, if you want to sharpshoot me, I'll do likewise. Also, he slandered lightworkers generally with the claim of hate and disinformation, but never presented any evidence of said hate other than assertion. As far as how I wrote it.."dare claim"..well, I WOULD write that, and to me, it perfectly expresses my feeling. I am not you, etc.

The fact is that the issue is far from black and white – reread the pages of intervening posts – and I feel you are responding in black-and-white terms to the possibly black-and-white subtext of the OP. As you say, ‘People on this forum are smarter than this’. Even if we make it very clear that we are referring specifically to the cabal and not to any population at large, it is important to build a case against such people as one would against any other criminal, i.e. by establishing evidence that will hold up in court. This does not include accusing them of crimes supposedly yet to come that so far have no existence outside of your dreams. They couldn’t get Al Capone for any of his Mafia dealings, still less for anything he was only maybe thinking of doing – they nailed him on the lesser guilty charge of tax evasion. If you move away from due process, you will find yourself on a very slippery slope, leading to the ‘thought police’.

Well, you're right. the middle east is certainly not black and white, it's insanely complicated. But certain things ARE black and white, to wit: The mass killing of innocent men, women, and children. This last action by Israel(and all previous) are literally shooting fish in a barrel. Palestinians have no air force, or navy, or subs, or gunships, fighter jets, no nukes, no biological weapons. Israel has all of these. Hamas has some ak-47's some half-ass rockets, and Israel pretends that THEY are the ones terrorized..gimme a break As far as my dream goes..set it aside then. the list of crimes israel has committed thus far is MORE than enough to stir the ire of people across the planet, and rightfully so. that doesn't mean I hate all jews..neither should anyone else..but we have to admit there is a huge problem of support within the jewish community for war crimes that israel commits. It affects all of humanity, so its our collective problem, and it needs to be dealt with.

I would remind you that most dreams deal with personal issues. Any dreams of large-scale disaster these days are likely to take the form of a false flag perpetrated by the usual suspects. There is a great likelihood of such a thing indeed happening, for at any point in history we are likely to see more of the same until we see something different. But such an event is not proof of the validity of the dream as premonition. These dreams – all of them collectively (how many people are having them, I wonder?) – may well be of the self-fulfilling type. This is circular in nature and is related to Barbara Hand Clow’s concept of ‘catastrophobia’. It works like this: I have nightmares of bad things that have happened in the past; I take them to be premonitory and project them into the future; they happen all over again. QED. We need to stop having these dreams for things to change.

Here is something in today’s news: reports of an arson attack perpetrated on a Jewish Rabbi for his anti-Israeli activism. In this article, the notion of antisemitism is dreadfully muddied: does it include things like the attack on the Rabbi or things like the attack by the Rabbi on Israeli policy? It would seem the latter only, since we read that
    Quote Recent months have seen hundreds of incidents of antisemitism as well as abuse of people supporting the Palestinian cause, according to campaigners.
    If, precisely on the subject of an attack on a Jew, a Rabbi moreover, ‘abuse of people supporting the Palestinian cause’ is to be distinguished from ‘antisemitism’ in this way rather than conflating the two, then this is diametrically opposed to the dictionary meaning of the word ‘antisemitism’: ‘hostility towards or discrimination against Jewish people’.

Due process in matters of language involves agreement on how we use words. Lawyers sometimes quote dictionaries to establish whether what is being debated is not in fact double-speak, as here. Again we get into circularity: the myth of the self-hating (antisemitic) Jew. Ultimately, on another level, everything can of course be internalized in this way. But on the level of everyday reality and duality where these things are playing out, what we see is a person (who also happens to be human, and specifically Jewish) who strongly disagrees and objects to something being done by another person or persons (who also happen to be human, and specifically Jewish). Hence the notion of Jewishness becomes irrelevant (their Jewishness ‘cancels out’). And more disturbingly, the notion of humanity appears to become irrelevant. It does not: what we mean by ‘humanity’ is indeed the subject of this struggle. The struggle is about rejecting certain behaviour as inhuman, i.e. unacceptable on the part of future humanity, simply because it leads to the race’s downfall. We are talking about behaviour (or call it a type of energy), not people. However, if certain individuals so identify with this behaviour that needs to be stamped out that they face some kind of extinction, then that is up to them. Inhumanity is quite simply incompatible with humanity.

Whether or not we consider ‘inhuman’ to equate with ‘alien’ or ‘reptilian’ is another extension of this battle. I would suggest that it does not; it is an anthropocentric term for something much bigger. Our ‘humanity’ is what connects us to other species, and we need to find an umbrella term for it, just as ‘archontic force’ appears to be a satisfactory synonym for inhumanity in this extended sense. That is the force that needs to be combatted wherever it appears. Which is why the whole gamut of racism and other –isms falls woefully short of that target, landing on people instead – and in so doing concealing the very existence of that archontic force.
    I'm skipping to the end here to say this: One of the tactics that protectors of Israel use is the "muddy the water" approach. "its complicated", "we don't know"..etc. Look, some things are just WRONG. Occupying someone else's land, and killing them indiscriminately, all while playing the victim is just wrong. that is what israel has been doing.

and it needs to stop.

Edit: a little something to illustrate my POV: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/22/harari-dead/
    Last edited by Sean; 23rd September 2014 at 16:33.

26. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I’m probably not going to be very popular here but just can’t help myself. If the story is correct then my biological father was a member of the Jewish community in California so this is not at all about anyone who says they are Jewish. Also, Judaism is a religion and yet there are many who call themselves Jewish and are not religious at all. My question is, who really stands behind the curtain and calls the shots here? My feeling is that the source of the real evil here is not even human at all. As an ethnic group they are pawns in a game that ends up with no real winners. We are all here on this planet together and until we really start getting down to learning how to live in peace it is not going to get any better. Clearly those at the top know this and do not for one minute intend to let this happen if they can help it. They will use any and all means to accomplish a continuous state of conflict between various groups of earth people. They even continue to use the same old story line and it’s getting very boring to me. Death death and more death. When will it ever end.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Delight (23rd September 2014), Omni (23rd September 2014), transiten (24th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

We want to manifest a peaceful society where atrocities are atrocities and are condemned without qualification. That is the future and key to getting there. So if that is the way we want to go it is consistent to be critical of Israel and it's American support. But that does not preclude a recognition of the difficult position that the Israelis find themselves in, nor can we withdraw our empathy. In conversations with God, it warns of the dangers of one group of people considering themselves holier than another. This is a deep seated facet of religious fundamentalism that does not come from god,probably a sinister entity. It is important when criticising any atrocity to disown any suggestion of racialism. The Israelis are not a race.we must abhor racism in the form of anti semitism just as we abhor those who cry racism when we criticise a state. If we stop standing up against evil we are lost.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

animovado (24th September 2014), Curt (24th September 2014), Omni (23rd September 2014), ulli (23rd September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #39
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Image: The destroyed Al Wafa hospital and surrounding buildings in Shejaiya, Gaza

NATION OF COWARDS

Quote Nation of Cowards: What else can you fairly call a people who attack a population of refugees confined to a small space surrounded on every side by fences and machine-gun towers, a population with nowhere to run? No, that is not put strongly enough. Not just attack, but use the latest and most ferocious weapons from the American arsenal to slaughter more than 2100 people, including more than 500 children, destroying along the way a major portion of the housing, businesses, and institutions of a poor people.
    John Chuckman

The definition of a coward is not the traditional military one of a soldier who won’t fight. No, that’s far too simplistic and self-serving. The genuine meaning of the word, the meaning that warrants our full sense of revulsion and contempt, is someone who attacks someone far weaker than themselves. A large man who beats a woman or a child with his fists or a policeman who clubs a handcuffed prisoner – that is the accurate and meaningful definition of the word. And the people of Israel responsible for Operation Protective Edge are as sadly perfect examples of genuine cowards as you can find in the world.

What remarkable courage it takes – outfitted as the IDF is with Kevlar armor, the latest intelligence gadgets, satellites, radios, support of every imaginable kind, and immensely powerful weapons (they even get hot pizzas delivered as they pause in their gruesome work) – to shoot people who cannot run away, are often poorly fed and clothed, and who mostly have no weapons. And the courage of the Israeli pilots who make bombing runs over homes, schools, apartments, and stores from the safety of their supersonic fighters is surely remarkable. They remind me of the American pilots who shot and incinerated countless retreating Iraqi soldiers in the (engineered) First Gulf War while the television broadcasts caught their gleeful shouts of “Wow, it’s just like shooting fish in a barrel!”

Yes, Americans are the only comparable example of Israel’s cowardice, the Americans who literally enable Israel’s savagery but also themselves have given the world the best part of half a century of savagery abroad, the deaths of literally millions of civilians in half a dozen countries – deaths by carpet bombing, napalm, missiles, white phosphorus, various poisons, and the razor-like shards of cluster bombs.

The United States, like Israel, is never called to account for the worst record on the planet of mass killing and destruction. You simply cannot name a contemporary criminal enterprise or a so-called terrorist organization which has a record so steeped in horrors as those two.

Wholesale death inflicted with utter disregard for international law and custom has become standard policy for both countries. Yes, there are always excuses for mass murder, the weasel words such as communists or terrorists or dictators and weapons of mass destruction (Americans ironically being the only people on earth who actually used them, twice, on civilians) – all of them having no more real meaning than Stalin’s chillingwreckers, a word he used to signal his creatures that it was time for a new bloody purge. In some cases those purged were simply people Stalin did not like or of whom he felt jealous, but in most cases of the millions smashed or consigned to hell on earth, the only motive was to terrify a population into submission, and that is exactly what Israel’s motive is for its periodic massacres of Palestinians and Lebanese.

Anyone of moderate intelligence who reads and thinks must know Israel is in no danger from anyone, least of all the Palestinians who have no organized army, no navy, and no air force, not to mention very little of anything else. Israel is armed to the teeth with conventional and non-conventional weapons, it leans back arrogantly into the arms of super-power America and plays the victim in a land it victimizes, and it functions as a garrison state whose major purpose is to hold down and make miserable millions of people who happen not to be Jewish, all the while hoping they will one day pick up and leave. It is absurd to say Israel’s security is endangered by anyone, and especially by the hopeless, lifetime prisoners of Palestine.

Turning a blind eye to the Holocaust three-quarters of a century ago was an unforgivable thing, but in at least one very real sense, it is now even more culpable the way the West turns a blind eye to Israel’s horrors. The Holocaust was perpetrated in great secrecy, and there was no Internet or international media equipped with satellites to tell the world what was happening. There was no United Nations or other international organizations watching. Today, what Israel does is everywhere to be seen. People in America eat their suppers watching Israeli jets bombing homes. Without much effort you can find images of Palestinian children with portions of their heads missing. And we all saw the Israelis from Sderot sit in lawn chairs on a bluff in the evening breeze laughing and applauding as women and children writhed in agony far below much like ants being stepped on.

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/20...ation-cowards/

Quote About the Author...

John Chuckman is former chief economist for a large Canadian oil company. He has many interests and is a lifelong student of history. He writes with a passionate desire for honesty, the rule of reason, and concern for human decency. John regards it as a badge of honor to have left the United States as a poor young man from the South Side of Chicago when the country embarked on the pointless murder of something like 3 million Vietnamese in their own land because they happened to embrace the wrong economic loyalties.

He lives in Canada, which he is fond of calling “the peaceable kingdom.” John’s columns appear regularly on Counterpunch, Media Monitors, Politics Canada, Baltimore Chronicle, Online Journal, Scoop (New Zealand), Asian Tribune, Aljazeerah.info, Smirking Chimp, Dissident Voice, and many other Internet sites. He has been translated into at least ten languages and is regularly translated into Italian and Spanish. Several of his essays have been published in book collections, including two college texts. His first book has just been published, The Decline of the American Empire and the Rise of China as a Global Power, published by Constable and Robinson, London.

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

#GTFOH

Bit of a strawman here. the phrase #GTFOH, does mean what you think, but it's more "gimme a break" than "leave now". New Yorkers understand this. Also, I never claimed to speak for "true lightworkers". I gave my opinion on how a true lightworker receives their information. a small point, but, hey, if you want to sharpshoot me, I'll do likewise. Also, he slandered lightworkers generally with the claim of hate and disinformation, but never presented any evidence of said hate other than assertion. As far as how I wrote it.."dare claim"..well, I WOULD write that, and to me, it perfectly expresses my feeling. I am not you, etc.

Well, you're right. the middle east is certainly not black and white, it's insanely complicated. But certain things ARE black and white, to wit: The mass killing of innocent men, women, and children. This last action by Israel(and all previous) are literally shooting fish in a barrel. Palestinians have no air force, or navy, or subs, or gunships, fighter jets, no nukes, no biological weapons. Israel has all of these. Hamas has some ak-47's some half-ass rockets, and Israel pretends that THEY are the ones terrorized..gimme a break As far as my dream goes..set it aside then. the list of crimes israel has committed thus far is MORE than enough to stir the ire of people across the planet, and rightfully so. that doesn't mean I hate all jews..neither should anyone else..but we have to admit there is a huge problem of support within the jewish community for war crimes that israel commits. It affects all of humanity, so its our collective problem, and it needs to be dealt with.

I'm skipping to the end here to say this: One of the tactics that protectors of Israel use is the "muddy the water" approach. "its complicated", "we don't know"..etc. Look, some things are just WRONG. Occupying someone else's land, and killing them indiscriminately, all while playing the victim is just wrong. that is what israel has been doing.

and it needs to stop.

Edit: a little something to illustrate my POV: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/22/harari-dead/
    Thank you. I am not a New Yorker. I am not trying to sharpshoot you. But you've got my point about dream content also muddying the water, and that it doesn't help to shout at us either. Otherwise, of course I agree with you - some things are very wrong, but we have to take very careful aim because we are dealing with a target behind a human shield.

Please read the rest of my post too.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (24th September 2014), Curt (24th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast