+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cloned People Any Example To Share?

1. Link to Post #1
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default Cloned People Any Example To Share?

We have seen many people that seems to be cloned (sometimes time traveling?) anyway I was wondering if you have more examples to share, below is a vid on one.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Ammit (19th September 2014), Clarity (18th September 2014), DNA (18th September 2014), ghostrider (18th September 2014), Jules (18th September 2014), selinam (18th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Cloned People Any Example To Share?

I believe most of our elected officials are clones ... you can look on YT and find many examples of older actors and a cloned newer versions ... Hollywood has been busy ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pCwOHIsLo
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Azt (18th September 2014), selinam (18th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

When i saw obama the first time i said that he looks like an aegyptian priest or pharao, and ive seen that putin looks like julius caesar.

i wouldnt wonder about it the technology is there no doubt
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Azt (18th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Ok, I'll play

Here's one...

Prince William ~ The Cloned Anti-Christ

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vatic Note: This video is a MUST LISTEN, very detailed and it might make you frustrated due to the very long introduction, however, it was very important to have all that detail for what was coming, the Big story…… From my research, she has done a good job in her research and commentary about Gilgemish, about the fallen angels and the watchman that even Enoch talked about in 5 whole chapters, and about the process for cloning and who was the recipient and why, he was chosen for being cloned.

My only question is “RH negs” which William is, can't be cloned, at least that is what we have been told by scientists, but like everything else, they may well be lying. (Revisit our blog titled “The Brotherhood of the Bell, Black Arts and Black SCIENCES”.

Coincidentally, all 5 of Enochs chapters were removed from the Bible, now why do you suppose that was? Enoch was so favored by God, that He walked with Enoch and even took him up without him dying. So how can any man say that Enoch's writings were apostasy when God knew what Enoch wrote and did not call it apostasy.

What she has to say about bloodlines is fascinating and makes a good case for their movement through history. We did a series of blogs on these 13 bloodlines and how ancient they are. The ruling class are the ones that do everything they can to preserve those bloodlines, through mating by bloodlines rather than by love or some other consideration.

Eventually, after laying the foundation for this contention, she starts to explain cloning and how it works and how much of it has been done already and makes the point that without “the breath of God”, these beings are “beasts”. Then she gets into the shroud.

After that its unbelievably fascinating and a must listen since its all new information to me, and probably to you to. Please listen and you decide. She is very good. Just keep in mind the connection of the Rothschild Zionist bankers with the Nazi regime of Germany.

This below explains why the Queen is passing over Charles for the line of royal leadership. It also explains why Putin has been recently pushed into the limelight as a hero. This below has disclosed to the public the plan for William and thus may well have ruined the illums plans to use William. I believe Putin is being set up to be the back up, in case this gets out of hand for the illums.

She makes the point that the “Real Christ” will come back from the air, and that will be how we can tell the Anti-Christ from the false cloned one. But I disagree. We published a blog on here on how the airforce has perfected holographic technology with their planes and can project images on the sky that are lifelike, so that may well be how they try to overcome the disclosure below.

If you doubt the holographic capability, just go back and revisit the “Norway Spiral”, especially the video of its creation and notice the beam of light coming from Russia along the horizon. Along with the airforces' holographic machine, they also use HAARP's electro magnetic pulse wave to complete the realistic nature of the holograph. What an elaborate and expensive scam this is turning out to be. I guess, we will see, right?

Prince William ~ The Cloned Anti-Christ

Published by Freeman Fly on Jan 11, 2014

Was Prince William cloned from the Shroud of Turin to be raised as the Anti-Christ? Find out more from Dr. Joyce Pugh [02-07-09]

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite...t-2446828.html

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Interesting... Freeman Fly and you have some information to think about. The question I ask is how does one tell through evidence if someone is a clone or not, and is it ethical for a clone to exist at all? What makes us different than clones? After watching The Boys from Brazil, should we say Hitler had another chance to redeem himself, or that the whole idea is a monster in Mengele's imagination. I don't know Kemosabe.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Azt (19th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

http://news.distractify.com/people/c...-traveler/?v=1.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The above link is celebrities and their look alikes from 100s of years ago.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Azt (19th September 2014), DNA (18th September 2014), WhiteFeather (19th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up Oh Lilly!!!!

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Azt (19th September 2014), DNA (18th September 2014), Joe Sustaire (18th September 2014), Jules (18th September 2014), Pam (18th September 2014), selinam (18th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Wow JackO, That Jesus/PrinceWilliam thing kind of scared the crap out of me.

As for the Jennifer Lawrence thing. Both actresses are wearing so much dang make up I can not tell.

I'll play as well.

But I don't have a celebrity photo comparison or anything like that. The case I share is just a story.
    A whistle blower who talked to Wendelle Stevens came forward after working at S4. He was attempting to bring forth documents and information about the facility. Part of what he was told while he worked there was that he was a clone.

It makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Everyone is always stating it would be impossible for all of these underground DUMB's and cities to exist, where would they get the people? Well, cloning seems to fit the bill doesn't it. And figure all of the quote unquote alien abudctions, with the sperm and ova taken and women reporting being pregnant and having the fetus taken from them.

This song by Golden Earing has lyrics that totally remind me of the story of Connor O'Ryan, the whistle blower who gave his story and probably his life.

Wendelle Stevens received a phone call one day by a man (Connor O'Ryan) who claimed to have information about area 51 or S4 as insiders call it.

The story gets cloak and dagger as the man fears for his life. For he not only was a sentry but, he doubled as a CIA operative who went on "special missions".
    These "special missions" were basically assassanations that the united states perpetuated on those dubbed undesireable due to information they had that would come out in a court of law.

Bob Dean who lived across the street from Wendelle at the time varified the story because he came over and met the man.

Wendelle Stevens sat on this story for ten years 1991 to 2001 because he didn't know what would happen if he went public with it.

Connor stated that living on S4 was like living on a submarine, which he had done in the navy. Life on the base was not interupted, meals were eaten there, bunks were provided, entertainment of sorts was provided. Pay and compensation for black projects was deposited in an offshore account.

Base staff were given identification numbers and were expected to refer to one another by these numbers in place of their names. Audio pick ups were randomly placed all over the base and talking with fellow staff was forbidden. No exchanging names, discussing missions, or shop talk was permitted.

Connor O'Ryan stated that he was given random hypnotic sessions of which he had no memory of after the fact. Annual physicals contained one of these hypnotic sessions as well.

Interestingly enough Connor stated that on one "special mission" he was teamed with a vatican hitman, and he and Wendelle commented on the strangeness of the Catholic church having hit men. This pings with a lot of the things Bill and Kerry talk about in terms of the Black pope and Leo Zugami type stuff.

Connor also discussed a hit he did on a former special forces man living in Europe. He said this hit was the first that led him to wonder if these hits were as on the up and up as he had been led to believe. For the man he had killed was basically a parrallel to himself doing the same things and specialized in the same areas he was. He then began to believe that this was ultimately what happened to folks like himself when they outlived their usefullness.

At 07:20 on (07 of 16) episode in the series, Bob Dean states he talked to a full bird Colonial who said he went to the bottom level of Area 51 and went through a door and came out the other side in Pine Gap Australia. This certainly gives some ping to the Jump Room Bill Ryan and Kerry talk about with David Wilcock and Henry Deacon.

It is also stated that there is an ET base next to Pine Gap that is over a hundred years old.

Of the projects being worked on at area 51 Bob Lazar mentions 3.

1.Project Galileo - Dealt with gravity propulson.
    2.Project Sidekick - Dealt with energy beam weopons that had a neutron source focused by a gravity lens.
    3.Project looking glass - Dealt with seeing back in time.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Azt (19th September 2014), TelosianEmbrace (24th September 2014), WhiteFeather (19th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

although I have no example to share, all I can say is that in at least one episode of Peter David Beter's testaments (www.peterdavidbeter.com- over 80 hrs. of "whistleblowing"), and I apologize profusely for not being able to provide the exact link, but I remember vividly Beter at one point stated many important people have already been replaced by "robotoids" (his term), in other words: clones; and that was in the late 70's/early 80's...

Larry

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    http://news.distractify.com/people/c...-traveler/?v=1.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The above link is celebrities and their look alikes from 100s of years ago.
    Welp, I'm on board now. Holy crap. Some of this these resemblances are UNCANNY.

I was trying to examine the ears closely because those are like fingerprints... everyone's ears are different. And a lot of these ears seem to be the same to my eye. Granted, the older photos/paintings are obviously not high resolution, so it is hard to say for sure.

Update for a question to all though: What is the evidence that the illuminati is involved in this? I watched the video, and it made the claim, but they did not cite any kind of reference or information that would lead me to the natural conclusion that the illuminati was behind it. Could it not be another group? I hate to just always blame the illuminati for these things because I feel like we need to be sure to be asking right questions and getting the right evidence before we just attribute it to a group and move on. Knowing why this was done would be more important than
    by whom, in my opinion though.
    Last edited by Zaya; 18th September 2014 at 16:48.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Oh Lilly!!!!

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

This one is particularly true after he had that god awful facelift or botox or whatever it was! Oh yeah, I'm talking about Kerry and not dear Herman Munster.

Thanks Whitefeather for the good belly laugh!!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

WhiteFeather (19th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up The Herman Munster Clone

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    This one is particularly true after he had that god awful facelift or botox or whatever it was! Oh yeah, I'm talking about Kerry and not dear Herman Munster.

Thanks Whitefeather for the good belly laugh!!!!!
    Your most Welcome my friend.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Pam (19th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Food for thought...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ican-town.html

The Twins from Brazil: Did Nazi doctor Mengele - the Angel of Death - cause twin surge in South American town?
    By CAROLINE GRANT
    UPDATED: 06:56 EST, 22 January 2009

A notorious Nazi doctor known as the 'Angel of Death' is behind an alarming number of twins born in a small Brazilian town, a historian has claimed.
    Josef Mengele was an SS physician in Auschwitz concentration camp where in a bid to create a master race for Adolf Hitler he carried out genetic experiments to find the key to producing twins.
    The aim was to artificially increase the Aryan birthrate.
    In 1945 he fled the advancing Red Army and made his way to South America.
    It is there that the medic, who is believed to have been responsible for up to 400,000 deaths in medical experiments at Auschwitz, may have succeeded in his mission.
    Baffled scientists had been struggling to come up with a reason for the high proportion twins in the tiny Brazilian town of Candido Godoi - most of them blond-haired and blue-eyed.
    A staggering one in five pregnancies there have resulted in the birth of twins - the usual rate is one in 80.
    Argentine historian Jorge Camarasa has now come up with an astonishing theory.
    In a new book, Mengele: The Angel Of Death In South America, he has pieced together the Nazi doctor's later years after his flight in the face of the Red Army advance.
    The Russian forces liberated Auschwitz on January 27, 1945.

The residents of the Brazilian town claim Mengele made repeated visits there in the early 1960s.
    He first claimed to be a vet but then offered medical treatment to the women, providing them with strange potions and tablets and asking for blood samples.
    After spending time in Argentina and Paraguay, in 1963 Mengele started making regular trips to the predominantly German farming community in Brazil.
    Mr Camarasa claims it was soon after that the birthrate of twins began to spiral.

'I think Candido Godoi may have been Mengele's laboratory, where he finally managed to fulfil his dreams of creating a master race of blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryans,' he said.
    'There is testimony that he attended women, followed their pregnancies, treated them with new types of drugs and preparations, that he talked of artificial insemination in human beings, and that he continued working with animals, proclaiming that he was capable of getting cows to produce male twins.'

The town's official crest shows two identical profiles and a road sign welcomes visitors to a 'Farming Community And Land Of The Twins'.
    There is also a museum, the House Of The Twins.
    In a bid to solve the mystery, former mayor and town doctor Anencia Flores da Silva spoke to hundreds of people.
    There was one name that kept recurring in their stories - a medic calling himself Rudolph Weiss.
    Dr da Silva said: 'He attended women who had varicose veins and gave them a potion which he carried in a bottle, or tablets which he brought with him.
    'Sometimes he carried out dental work, and everyone remembers he used to take blood.'
    Mengele lived in freedom in Brazil for 18 years. He drowned in a swimming accident there in 1979 when he was 68.
    Genetic tests were carried out on the remains to prove Mengele died thereby bringing to an end decades of rumours that he was still alive with reported sighting from places as far apart as Portugal and the U.S.
    The 1978 feature film The Boys From Brazil had as its plot Mengele hiding in South America with plans to begin a Fourth Reich with other Nazi sympathisers.
    The plan of Mengele, played by Gregory Peck, is to recreate the childhood of Hitler for the 95 young boys he cloned from the Nazi leader.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

DNA (19th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Project_Buggy_Beach (here)
    Food for thought...

The 1978 feature film The Boys From Brazil had as its plot Mengele hiding in South America with plans to begin a Fourth Reich with other Nazi sympathisers.
    The plan of Mengele, played by Gregory Peck, is to recreate the childhood of Hitler for the 95 young boys he cloned from the Nazi leader.
    George Greene said as much in a project camelot interview. And recommended that people should watch the movie.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Project_Buggy_Beach (19th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Another clone for your OP maybe found in this AP:

The presenter and Physicist Brian Cox: 'Multiverse' makes sense
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...299#post880299

Just adding, compare Jeff Bridges and Alexander the great who I've always thought to be very similar!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 23rd September 2014 at 15:46.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

+ Reply to Thread