+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock - The Solar System Is Moving Into A New Area Of Vibration

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb David Wilcock - The Solar System Is Moving Into A New Area Of Vibration

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
    Editor, In5D.com
    http://in5d.com/david-wilcock-solar-...vibration.html
    According to the research of David Wilcock, there is an impending shift going on within our solar system that will give us all the opportunity to make a quantum leap in consciousness.

I was watching a "Contact In The Desert" video featuring David Wilcock and he brought up some information that is quite fascinating.

The following is an excerpt from "The Brown Notebook" which is a channeling from Walt Rogers that was done in the 1950's.

Much of what was channeled is proving to be true in today's society.

Man in his present state on your planet must change in order to survive. Many things will take place on this planet. Therefore man will have to change with the planet.

This solar system is moving into an area of space where the vibrations are much higher. This will cause changes in your planet’s features. It will also cause changes in your peoples.

The vibrations on the planet will become higher. Therefore man will have to raise his vibrations in order to exist on your planet. These vibrations can only be raised by the people’s thinking: thinking better thoughts of everything in the creation, more spiritual thinking, thoughts that will lift the people of Earth out of the darkness and mud they have lived in for so long.

This planet and solar system are moving into a new area of vibrations in which conditions as they are now on this planet will not survive.

Many, many planets live as we do. However, there are others that do not, because they have not come to the understanding of life of which we have. They are beginning to understand, however, some more slowly than others.

Our life is an ideal way of life. We have everything in plenty. Everyone is free. We do not try to rule one another. Our children are allowed to express themselves, not the wishes of the parents, as you call them. Each individual is ruled by none but the Creator.

We are all ruled by love, love of the Creator, love of one another, love of everything in the creation. We find this way of life very enjoyable, not the drab existence had by your people on Earth.

Wilcock talks about "The Brown Notebook" material at the 1:19:52 marker of the following video:

This may be related to the Photon Belt or it may just be an area of the solar system that infuses our bodies with higher energy vibrations, which may explain how numerous children have been born with additional DNA codons turned on.

The photon belt and DNA

Many people believe that our sun is not in a fixed position and that it is traveling throughout space in a heliocentric manner in which our planets follow along. Under this premise, it is quite possible that our solar system could be moving into an area of space where the vibrations are much higher.

This may be related to the Photon Belt or it may just be an area of the solar system that infuses our bodies with higher energy vibrations, which may explain how numerous children have been born with additional DNA codons turned on.

According to Gregg Braden's research, we are only utilizing 22 of the 64 codons in our DNA.

An unprecedented OPPORTUNITY!

If we are moving into a higher vibrational area of space, then it only reinforces the importance for all of us to make the proper adjustments in order to take advantage of this opportunity. Everyone has a chance to dramatically raise their vibration but it may require some work. In other words, those who do not raise their vibrations may find it very difficult to move forward and may be left behind for another 26,000 year processional equinox time period while those who have done their work will move forward with Mother Earth.If we are moving into a higher vibrational area of space, then it only reinforces the importance for all of us to make the proper adjustments in order to take advantage of this opportunity. Everyone has a chance to dramatically raise their vibration but it may require some work. In other words, those who do not raise their vibrations may find it very difficult to move forward and may be left behind for another 26,000 year processional equinox time period while those who have done their work will move forward with Mother Earth.

Related: Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

According to this channeling, "vibrations can only be raised by the people’s thinking: thinking better thoughts of everything in the creation, more spiritual thinking..."
    Alternate realities, parallel universes and "The Shift"

I tend to view "The Shift" as the playing out of the highest probabilities that exist within alternate realities and parallel universes. For example, every time someone wakes up and starts working on raising their own vibration, our current realty changes into a new and positive probability for humanity. Conversely, when we live in fear, our reality changes toward a more negative outcome.As you can see, even your thoughts play a huge role as every thought contains energy that either creates a positive or negative reality, not only for you but for the world you live in.

I tend to view "The Shift" as the playing out of the highest probabilities that exist within alternate realities and parallel universes. For example, every time someone wakes up and starts working on raising their own vibration, our current realty changes into a new and positive probability for humanity. Conversely, when we live in fear, our reality changes toward a more negative outcome.

The shift doesn't require the entire planet to wake up...

Fortunately, it doesn't take a lot of people to change our current reality as love is much, much stronger of a vibration than fear.

The following is an excerpt from an article entitled, " Proof That Group Meditation Can Change The World":

Meditation has the potential to literally transform the world. In 1978, what is known as the “Maharishi Effect” took place when a group of 7000 individuals over the course of 3 weeks were meditating in hopes of positively effecting the surrounding city. They were able to literally transform the collective energy of the city which reduced global crime rates, violence, and casualties during the times of their meditation by an average of 16%. Suicide rates and automobile accidents also were reduced with all variables accounted for. In fact, there was a 72% reduction in terrorist activity during the times at which this group was meditation.

Humanity will have to change with the planet

According to this channeling, we can either adjust with Mother Earth or get left behind. As I have written in a previous article, "Schumann According to this channeling, we can either adjust with Mother Earth or get left behind. As I have written in a previous article, "Schumann Resonance And The Time Speeding Up Phenomenon," Mother Earth has been raising her vibration. The Schumann Resonance is basically the "heartbeat" of the planet and has remained as 7.83 for several thousand years but recently, the resonance has risen as high as 8.50 and has remained over 8 for as long as I have been recording it on In5D News. What this means is that our planet is already making these adjustments and she is giving us all the opportunity to rise in vibration with her. She is also giving notice to those who continue to live in a lower vibrational reality that they either change their ways or they will face the consequences of not doing so. According to the channeler, " Man in his present state on your planet must change in order to survive." He also added, "... man will have to raise his vibrations in order to exist on your planet."Resonance And The Time Speeding Up Phenomenon," Mother Earth has been raising her vibration. The Schumann Resonance is basically the "heartbeat" of the planet and has remained as 7.83 for several thousand years but recently, the resonance has risen as high as 8.50 and has remained over 8 for as long as I have been recording it on In5D News. What this means is that our planet is already making these adjustments and she is giving us all the opportunity to rise in vibration with her. She is also giving notice to those who continue to live in a lower vibrational reality that they either change their ways or they will face the consequences of not doing so. According to the channeler, " Man in his present state on your planet must change in order to survive." He also added, "... man will have to raise his vibrations in order to exist on your planet."

This doesn't necessarily mean that you need to live the life of a saint. According to Wilcock, you only need to be 51% of positive vibration to make the shift.

The material presented corroborates with many other sources, such as Dolores Cannon and how she sees the "New Earth". EVERY thought is playing a huge role in determining our present individual and global realities. In the end, we all will move forward but some may have to wait another 26,000 years for this opportunity to present itself again.
    The BIG payoff

Please do not construe this channeling as fear mongering and try to view it as an observer. Also, as always, please use your own discernment in any informtaion you receive.

Based on Wilcock's information:

For those who do not make the shift, this is a wonderful opportunity to learn more of life's 3rd dimensional lessons in order to make the soul complete.

For those who make the shift, your work will pay of in ways that are unimaginable!
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 18th September 2014 at 07:07.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

angelichuman (21st September 2014), Camilo (18th September 2014), CarnageCandy (18th September 2014), cfho83 (18th September 2014), Christine (20th September 2014), conk (18th September 2014), David Trd1 (22nd September 2014), Delight (19th September 2014), Fairy Friend (18th September 2014), GoodETxSG (18th September 2014), greybeard (18th September 2014), halffull (18th September 2014), Jean-Marie (18th September 2014), karelia (20th September 2014), Lifebringer (18th September 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th September 2014), PathWalker (18th September 2014), Pris (20th September 2014), Sabrina (18th September 2014), shadowstalker (19th September 2014), sheme (18th September 2014), Sidney (22nd September 2014), skamandar (18th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014), Tyy1907 (20th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock - The Solar System Is Moving Into A New Area Of Vibration

I've been watching a lot of David's "Wisdom Teachings" shows on GaiamTV. One of the things he did a pretty good job of a while back was to lay out the case that it's not just Earth experiencing climate change. He presented material from NASA from the past 2 to 3 decades showing changes happening on each planet in our solar system.

In some cases it was just photographic proof that the hue of the color given off by a particular planet has changed significantly, and in other cases, he showed photos of storms on Saturn that took up the whole upper hemisphere. Something that has never been seen before.

The information that he put together and discussed demonstrates that our whole system is seeing some kind of ramp-up in climatic activity, and it's probably due to a change in the energy output of the sun. It's a theory, I guess, but it does show that not all of our troubles here are our fault.

We still have a giant mess that we HAVE caused ourselves, but the sun has also been playing a part in the game too.

Seeker

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Camilo (18th September 2014), JRS (19th September 2014), linksplatinum (18th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock - The Solar System Is Moving Into A New Area Of Vibration

I lost a lot of faith in David Wilcock (have not yet mentally thrown him COMPLETELY under a bus, but I'm enjoying him with caution) when he believed the last (wasn't it the ninth time?) elimination of Osama bin-dead-awhile Laden was actually the true story; to my knowledge he has not yet retracted his statement/opinions- so I continue to question his inside sources (Fulford is the same for me)-

obviously Wilcock is extremely intelligent, has an incredible amount of knowledge about many things but I question his insight into the credibility of his inside sources (throw Fulford into the same cauldron)-

I will believe the Illuminiati have been defeated when all of this insanity in the Ukraine (bread basket of Europe- a Monsanto-funded war on food sources?- anyone not yet taken that into consideration?), the truth about both Malaysian flights (if they weren't the same plane) and a whole host of other crap being daily imposed on us on
    a daily basis-

Larry

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

linksplatinum (18th September 2014), Lone Bean (20th September 2014), marique3652 (19th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Says the same man who said everything would change in 2012 and instantly move into a golden age. I really like David and have always found his talks interesting but the whole 'THIS IS HAPPENING' and 'THAT IS HAPPENING' is wearing a little thin.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

These vibrations can only be raised by the people’s thinking: thinking better thoughts of everything in the creation, more spiritual thinking, thoughts that will lift the people of Earth out of the darkness and mud they have lived in for so long"

"This doesn't necessarily mean that you need to live the life of a saint. According to Wilcock, you only need to be 51% of positive vibration to make the shift."

Statements of this sort are of concern to me. Who determines what are "good" thoughts of a more "spiritual" nature? Also, does the universe have a way of keeping tally of the percentage of how positive you are? I am not trying to be cynical or a smart ass here. I just think this does not settle with me as consistent with my observations of the natural world.

On the other hand I find the Schumann Resonance increase really, really interesting. I would find this to be greater support in the argument of some sort of shift in consciousness.

Anyway, Thanks for the interesting thread, Linksplatinum
    Last edited by Pam; 18th September 2014 at 17:05.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Jean-Marie (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (18th September 2014), marique3652 (19th September 2014), outerheaven (18th September 2014), Pris (20th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

peterpam,

David bases his work off of the Law of One material ( www.lawofone.info ), which goes into extensive detail about this issue, and a whole host of other things.

Essentially though, a "positive" or "spiritual" way of thinking boils down to seeing the oneness in all that exists, and recognizing that all of creation is part of the Creator. Even the "negative," which has a very essential place in existence, as it provides catalyst for us to see these relative distortions to the essential truth (that all is One), and decide for ourselves if we want to follow the positive or negative path.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (18th September 2014), marique3652 (19th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I really liked his cosmic a video but his understanding of some science is very lacking. For instance, He makes a comment that there are only 30,000 gene codes but 80 to 90 thousand proteins in the body. Clearly, he is making the same mistake as he accuses mainstream of doing, assuming one code for each protein. Proteins interact with each other and make new proteins. So you could have two or three genetic codes make a whole slew of proteins. Also, we don't have the genetic code to make vitamin C but we don't have to. All we have to do is eat something that has the genetic code to make vitamin C and we absorb their vitamin C in the digestive tract.

I think if you get caught up In thinking only one way you will miss the forest for one tree. I think you need to think the thoughts, talk the talk and walk the walk.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (18th September 2014), marique3652 (19th September 2014), MorningFox (18th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

The solar system is CONSTANTLY moving into a different place in space. David got that part right. Conjecture as to whether living beings, or souls, will actually feel any difference depending on our place in space is...pure conjecture. The only way it would not be merely conjecture is if someone had an incredibly amazingly accurate track record of predictions or remote viewing or psychic awareness that lifted them out of the "pure conjecture" group.

I'd like to go on record here and now as saying that for most of the remainder of 2014 (right up until December 17th at 9:17pm GMT) that there will be a general sense of ennui throughout humanity, with a minor fluctuation consisting of a sine wave composed of crankiness (trough) and muted elation (peak.) If I am correct (and I believe I will be) I may get on the lecture circuit.

[Apologies to David, who seems like a good guy and someone I'd like to meet, but brother you just have to stop this particular type of New Age nonsense.]

Dennis

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

airaspect (22nd September 2014), animovado (19th September 2014), David Trd1 (22nd September 2014), Gardener (20th September 2014), gripreaper (19th September 2014), haibane (21st September 2014), heyokah (19th September 2014), linksplatinum (19th September 2014), Lone Bean (20th September 2014), marique3652 (19th September 2014), Maunagarjana (19th September 2014), meat suit (19th September 2014), RUSirius (19th September 2014), thunder24 (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Id like to go on record here and state that each person's path is individual, the piece of the electromagnetic frequency band chosen to experience in this incarnation is individual, the number of lifetimes one chooses to play within any particular vibration is individual, the rate at which one chooses to build and hold frequency in a body and imbue their DNA with unified frequency is individual, and the ultimate balanced energy oscillations occurring within the body, as well as the rate and intensity of those oscillations are individual, as well as the beliefs, symbolism, archetypes, attachments, and discordance one chooses, are ALL subjective to the sentient individual being's soul journey.

There is no linear trajectory, no collective path, no ultimate energy which governs an individuals path which will raise a persons vibration. Each individual can and will choose to take as long as they like to imbue whatever energy they choose, believe what they want for as long as they want, and play in this game for as long as they want in whatever manner they want.

Good and bad are judgments, service to self or service to others are opposing dialectics in a system of duality, positive and negative are both required in the oscillating energy fields of manifestation and matter cannot exist without both. Its a game. Play it however you want for as long as you want. It's all malleable and none of it is immutable. You will see in your reality that which you project and emanate from your field, based on your beliefs, your experience, and your choices.

The planets moving around the sun which may or may not be moving through the cosmos, will not change that. You change it if you want.

That's it.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (19th September 2014), David Trd1 (22nd September 2014), Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Gardener (20th September 2014), heyokah (19th September 2014), Joe Akulis (19th September 2014), karelia (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (19th September 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), Pris (20th September 2014), RUSirius (19th September 2014), sandy (19th September 2014), Tyy1907 (20th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

All galaxies are constantly moving/spiraling at high speed through comsos, that's an astronomical fact and our solarsystem is spiraling along with the galaxy.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (19th September 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Nothing is finite, everything is in its correct order, and all forms of energy are playing their parts to be where we are destined to be at this moment in this timeline, to include the dark and the light... hence the "Yin and the Yang" effect in all things. Some energies choose to play the path of the dark, just as those energies that choose to take the role of the light. All souls go through this transition to evolve through their personal journeys, not one soul can fully achieve advancement spiritually without experiencing the dualities of the Ego and the ID. The Creator made sure that all of us could venture out to experience all forms of life, and all forms of spiritual energy densities, and learn how to manipulate matter, and at the end of that path of travels and experiences to return to Source with all of our wisdoms to share with the ALL. The total is the sum of all its parts all along.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Also there are climate changes on all planets in our solarsystem due to the higher density of particles in the area of space our galaxy has entered which is also the main reason for the global warming/weather changes/extreme weather on earth. Suppose this is nothing new on Avalon, one can easily check the changes on the planets with NASA:s website. And as we all know the sun has gone through great changes also.
    Last edited by transiten; 20th September 2014 at 01:22.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

David Trd1 (22nd September 2014), linksplatinum (19th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I watched the whole video. I will not hang my hat on all he says but he does continue to make some thoughtful and interesting comments. He certainly does his homework. I think I saw him speak in person in LA three/four years ago, it was a packed house and worth the long wait in line.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

linksplatinum (19th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Also there are climate changes on all planets in our solarsystem due to the higher density of particles in the area of space our galaxy has entered which is also the main reason for the global warming/weather changes/extreme weather on earth. Suppose this is nothing new on Avalon, one can easily check the changes on the planets with NASA:s website. And as we all now the sun has gone through great changes also.
    Indeed.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Jean-Marie (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (20th September 2014), transiten (20th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

When it comes to David Wilcock and what he talks about, there are many things I completely agree with and just a few things I completely disagree with. I'd learned to trust him... then felt betrayed... and yet, I keep coming back for more (with greater discernment!).

I've learned so much from him. He definitely has a youthful, energetic spirit. And, I think he's cute.
    Last edited by Pris; 20th September 2014 at 05:55.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Anchor (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (20th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

So, then, we do believe we live in a 'factual' 'material' universe, that 'moves' through space.
    Do we? ( no answer required, though, it was purely a rhetoric question )

I think in this universe, at this moment, one -- David Wilcock here, needs to use words that are 'recognizable', or otherwise one will be taken for being a foll, charlatan or crazy.
    I quite well understand what he is saying, but not taking it in literally.
    Last edited by chocolate; 20th September 2014 at 10:52.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Gardener (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (21st September 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    When it comes to David Wilcock and what he talks about, there are many things I completely agree with and just a few things I completely disagree with. I'd learned to trust him... then felt betrayed... and yet, I keep coming back for more (with greater discernment!).
    I'd say that the lesson learned at the end (the result of which is in your brackets!) was worth the price of admission was it not?

David has opinions. Some are worth listening to, others, can be left.

We all have opinions and (hypothetically speaking) they are all distorted to some degree or other when measured against the absolute truth.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

linksplatinum (21st September 2014), Pris (21st September 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

I'm halfway through that David Wilcock video and last night I happened to have a dream with him in it (oh, no, not another dream analysis! )

David is digging this big hole down the street. Meanwhile, I'm with this other lady in an underground mall or bunker waiting to be rescued while a bunch of Avalonians are watching us (yes, you guys!). David comes in and carries out the other lady in his arms. I know I'm supposed to be next so I lie there all, 'ohhh, look at me'. When David does come to get me, he's quite tired at that point and simply drags me out hahaha! That's when I realize I forgot to 'lock up', so back down I go. As I'm 'locking up', there's a huge commotion up on the surface as everyone sees a UFO flying around. Of course, I miss that. When I finally get back to David and his hole, he's exhausted so I offer to take over. He gladly hands me his shovel. There's a huge pile of boulders to one side and I realize there's not much left to do. As I fling a few more boulders to the side, I notice a cat finding kibbles and some wet cat food amongst the debris.

Here's my amateur analysis:

I imagine this all to mean that I'm still not going to know for sure about UFOs and have to trust what I'm hearing. We've gotten through most of the hard work now. And, in what appears to be unimportant and cast aside, there's valuable information still to be found.

I look forward to the second half of the video.

"I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

linksplatinum (22nd September 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Cross-posted from another thread...

So, David Wilcock, Drake and Ben Fulford Walk Into A Bar

Bartender: Hey guys! You're famous! I've been following all of you on the internet. I can't wait until these mass arrests to begin.

Drake: Thank you barkeep. You know I'm the "real deal" because David Wilcock vetted me.

Bartender: Yes, I saw that. Anyway, when do you think the mass arrests will begin?

David Wilcock: They will begin right after Obama's two hour special where he'll introduce us all to aliens.

Bartender: Oh yeah, forgot all about that. Wasn't that scheduled for 2009?

Ben Fulford: Yes, it was, but the evil cabal are sneaky. So things are on standby. But not for long. Shhhhhss.... don't look now, but there are 6 million ninjas just lurking in the shadows ready to pounce.

Drake: Yup, and they are working with our guys over at the Pentagram. Any moment now, it's ALL going down.

David Wilcock: How about a round of drinks bartender.

Bartender: Ok, how about a round of Shillcockerys, a new drink I developed based on all your hard work.

Ben Fulford: What are those?

Bartender: There right in front of you.

Drake: C'mon man I don't see anything.

Bartender: That's right, they are Shillcockerys. The first fully ascended beverages into 5D. Just trust me when I say they are there. They are just vibrating at a frequency that is too high for you to percieve. But yeah, they are there and they are damn tasty, too. Try them.

Bartender: That will be $35 for that round. Hey, these 5D drinks aren't cheap.

Tim Turner: Barkeep, just put those drinks on my tab. You know I have the Gold & the backing of the Military and make mine a double!

Teri Hinkle: Hey boys, somebody wanna buy a lady a drink?

Tim Turner: Sure, I will. Now, where is she?

-*-
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd September 2014 at 04:22.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Synchronicity!

Yesterday i saw a double rainbow. I have not watched David talk for 8 months since i've been away without computor because of healthproblems. I arrived home 1 week ago, found this thread but didn't start watching the video until yesterday and what do i hear! How to achieve a rainbowbody.

My life is crammed with synchronicities, maybe we should start a thread concerning the origin, workings and "meaning" of syncs? Davids latest book "The Synchronicity Key" revovles around syncs on a global level, reaching back in time, connecting cycles with global events.

It's interesting how David Wilcock is dismissed by the majority on this forum while David Icke seems to be the "housegod" here. I also have ambigous feelings about Fulford and i never believed in the "Instant ascension thingy" but i don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. David is not an Allmighty Flawless God although some seem to think he himself thinks that.

He might have a tendency towards hubris but that doesn't keep me from reading his books and blog or following his Wisdomteachings on GaiamTV. A good advice from "I Ching" : "Every time you notice something you don't like with someone else, look inside yourself and correct the problem there".

Namaste
    Last edited by transiten; 22nd September 2014 at 21:10.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

linksplatinum (22nd September 2014), outerheaven (22nd September 2014), Pris (22nd September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast