+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 400,000 years, Oldest Human DNA Leads To More Questions Than Answers ( major changes last 5 yrs)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default 400,000 years, Oldest Human DNA Leads To More Questions Than Answers ( major changes last 5 yrs)

The discussion in the alternate community to whether we are 'Star Children' , or
    genetic experiments from ET's like the Annunaki or Booteans or some other race.

The mainstream has been forced to change their views by recent discoveries and
    advances in DNA extraction and analyst. They are still convinced the answers are in
    the bones and that it is all terrestrial. I find it interesting that they won't consider
    external influence by ET's , but that's where we are and as we know Universities
    don't get funding for 'All Ideas' just conservative accepted views occasionally
    updated. Though they may get taken over by events and new discoveries.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Humanoid DNA Baffles Scientists

Published on 11 Dec 2013

World's oldest human DNA, containing evidence of an unknown species, has been
    recovered from a 400,000-year-old thigh bone. According to anthropologists,
    studying this DNA from human ancestors that are hundreds of thousands of years
    old shows a complex pattern of evolution in the origin of Neanderthals and modern
    humans. Mark Sovel and Lissette Padilla discuss how this discovery provides
    various insight into the evolution of our species, in this clip from the Lip News.
    ======================================================

The Catastrophe Of 12,000 Years Ago That Erased History

Published on 26 Jul 2013

http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/tours... - Click here to join me in 2014
    on tours to Gobekli Tepe in Turkey in May/June with Andrew Collins - plus Peru and
    Bolivia, with authors Freddy Silva and Hugh Newman in October/November.
    http://www.hiddenincatours.com

National Geographic says this new information 'Scrambles ' our ideas of human
    evolution. I noticed these vids after I posted the BBC article and this illustrates
    better how human evolution has changed over recent years.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ancient-tribes

THE SCIENTIST......
    Oldest Hominin DNA Ever Sequenced
    A 400,000-year-old mitochondrial genome adds new twists to scientists’ picture of
    early human evolution.

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articl...ver-Sequenced/

Leg bone gives up oldest human DNABy Paul Rincon
    Science editor, BBC News website

The Pit of Bones has yielded one of the richest assemblages of human bones from this era

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25193442

Oldest Human DNA Leads To More Questions Than Answers

Published on 4 Dec 2013
    Researchers are scratching their heads after discovering a 400,000-year-old fossil
    related to a little-known human ancestor known as Denisovans.

====================================================

These are presentations of recent mainstream theory on evolution, by John Hawkes
    from the University of Madison Wisconsin,which are interesting and positively
    terrestrial......

Ancient genomes 1: The Denisovans

Ancient genomes 2: Neandertals within us

Interview with Clive Finlayson about Neandertal lifeways

Published on 23 Jun 2014

=====================================================

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uman-evolution.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2015 at 17:22.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2014), Aurelius (19th September 2014), Axman (18th September 2014), betoobig (18th September 2014), conk (18th September 2014), DNA (19th September 2014), gardener2 (18th September 2014), Jake (3rd October 2014), jerry (21st September 2014), Joanne Shepard (18th September 2014), Lefty Dave (18th September 2014), Lifebringer (28th October 2014), Magnus (18th September 2014), MorningSong (18th September 2014), Selene (18th September 2014), TargeT (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Default Re: 400,000 years, Oldest Human DNA Leads To More Questions Than Answers ( major changes last 5 yrs)

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The discussion in the alternate community to whether we are 'Star Children' , or
    genetic experiments from ET's like the Annunaki or Booteans or some other race.

The mainstream has been forced to change their views by recent discoveries and
    advances in DNA extraction and analyst. They are still convinced the answers are in
    the bones and that it is all terrestrial. I find it interesting that they won't consider
    external influence by ET's , but that's where we are and as we know Universities
    don't get funding for 'All Ideas' just conservative accepted views occasionally
    updated. Though they may get taken over by events and new discoveries.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's because they're wholeheartedly attached to the Darwinian- Gaian hypothesis ..it's their 'religion' of sorts ,
    but also what they call absence of direct proofs . And I suggest also .. lack of imagination .

And thirdly .. I am quite sincerely fed up with being ignored with my witness testimony that could offer some the clues they've been searching for , for thousands of years ..

it's ridiculous . The same people will spend millions of dollars on researching a simple bacteria if they believed it carried some important clue .

No one even notices I am not noticed or not able to reach the good ends .

And of those who could be reached , most see this type of community and its information as 'phantasmagoria ' , not worth a second look .

'Cause if it was worth the look they'd notice it already ( logical loop ) .

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (18th September 2014), Cidersomerset (18th September 2014), conk (19th September 2014), Joanne Shepard (18th September 2014), Lefty Dave (18th September 2014), lelmaleh (22nd September 2014), MorningSong (18th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Default Re: 400,000 years, Oldest Human DNA Leads To More Questions Than Answers ( major changes last 5 yrs)

I am proud that my home town of UW Madison is still breaking ground. Forward. That's our motto.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,884 times in 4,327 posts

Cidersomerset you are one smart dude. I for one being the time constrained on the go dad changing poopy diapers would appreciate YOUR take.
    I want you to open up and let me know what YOU are thinking.
    You have been posting this material for years now. I know you're all up on what is going on.
    And I appreciate these videos and what not.
    But you are doing Avalon a disservice by not giving us your take on this stuff.

Truth be told, I trust some of the regulars here on Avalon more than I trust who ever made 90% of these videos that are out there. And you my friend fall under that umbrella.

Hell I don't even need a video.
    I'd be happy to tune in just to hear your thoughts on these things.

I guess that's all I have to say. Take care my friend.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th September 2014), conk (19th September 2014), Hervé (19th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

We need to move forward and stick a fork in Darwin

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Hell I don't even need a video.
    I'd be happy to tune in just to hear your thoughts on these things.
    Thanks for the compliment DNA , I have have got lots of thoughts on this
    but nothing fixed at the moment, ET influence on our creation is high on
    my list, the other is more spiritual on the lines we are all eternal entities
    gods and we are experiencing this reality for contrast. We have always
    existed and are pure electicity that create thru frequencies. Both are
    more detailed and works in progress...LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just posted this on another thread and it a version of how
    we were created by the 'Evergreens' a group of 6/7000
    entities channeled thru Michael Blake Read. Whether
    it is true or not it is certainly interesting.......

This is pre Ion, Bob talking about the Booteans the local ET ambassadors for our
    region......This is a really good discussion.

Booteans
    Memes, Ira Einhorn, Walter Breen
    8 March 2005

Michael Blake Read
    (Born May 22, 1938 - January 27, 2013)

http://www.theevergreensproject.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Dobbs at The International UFO Congress, 1999

Two vids on link.....

http://ionandbob.blogspot.co.uk/2008...-congress.html

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...443#post882443
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2015 at 17:19.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member CrimSynn's Avatar
    Thanks

All of this still does not point to ET's, The fact that we keep finding that we have been here longer then we thought only supports that we are failures at dating and rebuilding our history. This is not a complete failure on society but rather an effect of improved science. At one time we believed Gods made all things happen, now we know that is not the case. As we develope new and advanced sciences we will again and again be forced to adjust our history. As for ET's?!?! well i feel they are for modern society what Thor and Odin was for ancient societies, an excuse for something they cant understand.
    We have been on earth for far longer then science is ready to admit simply because it doesnt fit the first set of ideals. The fact is science continues to evolve and as it does we will be forced to adjust the theories of how we came to be. All of this is not ET's or magic (although science is often looked at as magic by those who dont understand) it is simply advancement. We advance ... we examine again ... we theorize ... and the process continues. I have never been a believer in ET's comming here and doing anything specific, that being said i do believe there is life out there (just dont see why they would come here do anything and leave?).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimSynn For This Post:

Jake (3rd October 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by CrimSynn (here)
    All of this still does not point to ET's, The fact that we keep finding that we have been here longer then we thought only supports that we are failures at dating and rebuilding our history. This is not a complete failure on society but rather an effect of improved science. At one time we believed Gods made all things happen, now we know that is not the case. As we develope new and advanced sciences we will again and again be forced to adjust our history. As for ET's?!?! well i feel they are for modern society what Thor and Odin was for ancient societies, an excuse for something they cant understand.
    We have been on earth for far longer then science is ready to admit simply because it doesnt fit the first set of ideals. The fact is science continues to evolve and as it does we will be forced to adjust the theories of how we came to be. All of this is not ET's or magic (although science is often looked at as magic by those who dont understand) it is simply advancement. We advance ... we examine again ... we theorize ... and the process continues. I have never been a believer in ET's comming here and doing anything specific, that being said i do believe there is life out there (just dont see why they would come here do anything and leave?).
    Well, what makes you say that they left... We came here,,,,, and we are still here!!! Scientific proof is not required for there to be an obvious finger pointing to the stars.. IMHO.. As long as we keep comparing our DNA to that of Earth species,, we are going to become more and more confused. I think the data shows that the data DOESN'T SHOW!!! Like the OP states,,, more questions than answers...

It makes more sense to figure that our ancestors came to this planet many millions of years ago. BESIDES all of the experimenting with DNA,, we are still a core species,, we are HUMAN... Humans have amnesia.. We don't have record of our seeding here... So what!! Physical evolution is a box for the blind. One species does not turn into another..

We ARE the aliens,,, and we are still here...

Maybe? I dunno!
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote All of this still does not point to ET's, The fact that we keep finding that we have been here longer then we thought only supports that we are failures at dating and rebuilding our history. This is not a complete failure on society but rather an effect of improved science. At one time we believed Gods made all things happen, now we know that is not the case. As we develope new and advanced sciences we will again and again be forced to adjust our history. As for ET's?!?! well i feel they are for modern society what Thor and Odin was for ancient societies, an excuse for something they cant understand.

This is a good one to listen to and is plausible, though I still feel we are much older...
    This sort of goes with Darwinism until aprox 27000 , when we were manipulated by
    ET's , its selfe explanatory.....

This is pre Ion, Bob talking about the Booteans the local ET ambassadors for our
    region......This is a really good discussion.

Booteans
    Memes, Ira Einhorn, Walter Breen
    8 March 2005

+ Reply to Thread