+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: The latest from Inelia Benz

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default The latest from Inelia Benz

The Spliting of the Worlds - Coming to a planet near You!

In 2011 a separation occurred in the human collective. Those who wanted to have a fear free, empowered, aware, awake reality of physical incarnation, and those who didn't. Gaia has actively been pushing for a physical separation that is done through time, three generations, and is trauma free and gentle. We, the human collective, however, have been pushing for a fast and furious separation.

Various people, and environments I find myself in, have mentioned WWIII, and other doomsday scenarios.

It appears, very strongly, that a fast physical separation of realities is being chosen by our collective. How this comes about, well, that's what we are playing with at the moment. What we are deciding on.

Most of the people on Earth will interpret and manifest the choice depending on what is real to them. What choices they see as real.

One thing to remember is that no one chooses for us, or chooses us, there is no chosen people. No targeted people. It is each person who chooses for themselves. If you are working on yourself, you have chosen an empowered reality, it is that simple.

I've lived through close encounters with doomsday timelines before. And that's certainly one way we could do this, but what I sense now is a strong "collision" with a timeline of vibrational physical separation.

This may play out in war and violence and billions of deaths, or may play out in ways we cannot even start to imagine, but are open to "that or better".

What we have been doing, identifying resonance, dissonance, is exactly this. We are splitting the worlds. We are at an advantage in that we do it consciously. But everyone is at it in some form or other.

It is easy to be sucked into a battle field. The energy of the savior, the martyr, the soldier, the warrior, the commander, is strong is some of us here. But it implies a lowering of vibration, as all war and conflict is low vibrational by nature. If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the "guardian" instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through.

We are bridges for people to pass through into the new paradigm. But it appears that soon, many of us will become a wall to stop the old paradigm from polluting the new. A wall that is so clear, so awake that cannot be infused with, manipulated, or corrupted by programs or judgments, or temptations.

Or maybe not

The physical separation is really up on the human collective mind right now. I would say, for now, just observe it.

As I observe it, and this is something that is coming out in the Interview with a Psychic Assassin book, there is a third option manifesting. It's is so outside of our reality scale that it needs to be observed.

Basically, light and dark can and do exist without the other. In fact, that's the only way they can exist. We can see both because there is both existing separately from each other in our world. There is also a reality where neither exists.

And something that is just appearing in our awareness, is a reality where they both exist as One. Not light and dark making grey, but making a color that is not in our spectrum. Not a reality where they neutralize or mesh, but where a new element emerges.

The urge to separate to different realities seems to be somehow related to the emergence of this new vibration. It is almost like if we don't separate now, we will be all gobbled up into the new element and that is so unknown, so different, so "not human" that we are pushing our choice hard now. Do you feel fear? Fear could be a pull to familiar surrounds.

Do we feel a desire to find out more? A way, perhaps to explore where other's have not gone before.

The only way we can stay clear, and keep our choice conscious, is to actively pursue resonance, and actively not engage in dissonance.

In joy/light/love,

- Inelia

https://ascension101.com/en/home/fre...lanet-near-you
    Last edited by Camilo; 18th September 2014 at 13:23.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Abhaya (18th September 2014), Baby Steps (26th September 2014), Bassplayer1 (18th September 2014), Cognitive Dissident (20th May 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th September 2020), DeDukshyn (13th April 2020), Delight (12th May 2020), EFO (25th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Froddo (18th September 2014), Herbert (18th September 2014), Jules (18th September 2014), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), naste.de.lumina (18th September 2014), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), PathWalker (23rd May 2020), Peter UK (13th April 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), Savannah (18th September 2020), Selene (19th September 2014), TomKat (12th August 2020), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 420 posts

Default Re: The latest from Inelia Benz

A very timely podcast:

"You are not alone - on the verge of a Human Miracle - Driving to the Res - Episode 9"

http://https://podcast.ineliabenz.co...-res-episode-9

Thank you Inelia.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th September 2020), DeDukshyn (24th April 2020), EFO (25th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), PathWalker (20th May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    The Spliting of the Worlds - Coming to a planet near You!

In 2011 a separation occurred in the human collective. Those who wanted to have a fear free, empowered, aware, awake reality of physical incarnation, and those who didn't. Gaia has actively been pushing for a physical separation that is done through time, three generations, and is trauma free and gentle. We, the human collective, however, have been pushing for a fast and furious separation.

Various people, and environments I find myself in, have mentioned WWIII, and other doomsday scenarios.

It appears, very strongly, that a fast physical separation of realities is being chosen by our collective. How this comes about, well, that's what we are playing with at the moment. What we are deciding on.

Most of the people on Earth will interpret and manifest the choice depending on what is real to them. What choices they see as real.

One thing to remember is that no one chooses for us, or chooses us, there is no chosen people. No targeted people. It is each person who chooses for themselves. If you are working on yourself, you have chosen an empowered reality, it is that simple.

I've lived through close encounters with doomsday timelines before. And that's certainly one way we could do this, but what I sense now is a strong "collision" with a timeline of vibrational physical separation.

This may play out in war and violence and billions of deaths, or may play out in ways we cannot even start to imagine, but are open to "that or better".

What we have been doing, identifying resonance, dissonance, is exactly this. We are splitting the worlds. We are at an advantage in that we do it consciously. But everyone is at it in some form or other.

It is easy to be sucked into a battle field. The energy of the savior, the martyr, the soldier, the warrior, the commander, is strong is some of us here. But it implies a lowering of vibration, as all war and conflict is low vibrational by nature. If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the "guardian" instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through.

We are bridges for people to pass through into the new paradigm. But it appears that soon, many of us will become a wall to stop the old paradigm from polluting the new. A wall that is so clear, so awake that cannot be infused with, manipulated, or corrupted by programs or judgments, or temptations.

Or maybe not

The physical separation is really up on the human collective mind right now. I would say, for now, just observe it.

As I observe it, and this is something that is coming out in the Interview with a Psychic Assassin book, there is a third option manifesting. It's is so outside of our reality scale that it needs to be observed.

Basically, light and dark can and do exist without the other. In fact, that's the only way they can exist. We can see both because there is both existing separately from each other in our world. There is also a reality where neither exists.

And something that is just appearing in our awareness, is a reality where they both exist as One. Not light and dark making grey, but making a color that is not in our spectrum. Not a reality where they neutralize or mesh, but where a new element emerges.

The urge to separate to different realities seems to be somehow related to the emergence of this new vibration. It is almost like if we don't separate now, we will be all gobbled up into the new element and that is so unknown, so different, so "not human" that we are pushing our choice hard now. Do you feel fear? Fear could be a pull to familiar surrounds.

Do we feel a desire to find out more? A way, perhaps to explore where other's have not gone before.

The only way we can stay clear, and keep our choice conscious, is to actively pursue resonance, and actively not engage in dissonance.

In joy/light/love,

- Inelia

https://ascension101.com/en/home/fre...lanet-near-you

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th September 2020), DeDukshyn (24th April 2020), EFO (25th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A simple practise is being advocated by Inelia Benz in order to dislodge darkness from this planet.

It involves using a crystal, ideally a simply fashioned staff, and pounding/bringing it down (not hard) onto the earth at a rhythm of 1 beat per second (she gives a demo and later the mechanics of the why are explained) with the intent of dislodging the darkness.

This connects both crystal and intent to the earth's mycelium-like networks, also both plant and crystal. (Such a network is portrayed in Avatar and the documentary Intelligence (Secret?) Life of Trees.)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

7alon (28th August 2020), anandacate (17th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Baby Steps (24th April 2020), Bill Ryan (24th April 2020), DeDukshyn (24th April 2020), EFO (25th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Hym (12th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th April 2020), PathWalker (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Inelia Benz today:

Quote Stop trying to wake people up!

If you are like me, then you have probably been trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP for years now. We don’t give up! We go on, and on, and on, about what the world is really like, why they should:

Stop watching TV, especially the news and talk shows.

Stop drinking alcohol and taking drugs for pleasure.

Stop vaccinating.

Stop eating non-nutritional foods.

Realize that governments are there for their own benefit and not ours.

Take charge of our own discernment and trust on our own capacity to figure out truth from untruth.

Step out of the victim/aggressor cycle.

Become empowered, awake, conscious, responsive individuals.

Look for and, or, create high frequency work, educational systems, social groups.

The list is LONG.

Well, stop it.

Don’t tell anyone anything else. Don’t try to wake them up, help them, guide them or do anything that they have clearly stated they are not interested in.

The time to wake people up IS OVER.

Now IS THE TIME TO UNITE, with those who are already awake. It is time to get together with others who are ready and willing to create the new social systems we so desperately need. It is time to get active in finding and joining with the HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE on the planet.

Yes… you can keep relationships with sleepers, but don’t push your views on them. Simply enjoy them for who they are and what they have chosen. Minimize your exposure to fear mongering sleepers in your life and instead increase your exposure to awakened and responsive co-creators who are actively embodying the New Paradigm.

FIND YOUR PEOPLE
    FIND YOUR TRIBE

Unsure where to find them?

Join me at Walkwithmenow.com

Set up notices at your local stores and areas to get together and create new systems.

Do you have a hobby? Create a virtual room and invite people to join you once a week.

Keep all interactions high frequency! This means “respond” and don’t “react”.

Research for and join high frequency social creation groups.

Watch out for spiritual predators

So, it is time to UNITE WITH HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE and to leave the sleepers alone

Go for it!

Inelia Benz

PS: On this topic - listen to the next podcast.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

anandacate (17th May 2020), Anka (12th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Bill Ryan (13th May 2020), Bluegreen (12th May 2020), Constance (13th May 2020), EFO (12th May 2020), Elainie (12th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Hym (12th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), PathWalker (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (12th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020), wegge (12th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

Lately, I cannot stop thinking about the shattering. As my own POV becomes more and more clear for my desired reality, I see such differences. I think the interview between Regina Meredith and Carl Calleman was about perfect for the way I see reality LITERALLY breaking apart. IT is addressing a huge piece of my puzzle... cycles within cycles BUT IMO we can shape the appearance.

I heard loud and clear an agreement to no longer disagree.... the time has passed to focus on "convincing" others to see what you see. Now is the time to let everyone have their piece of experience of possibilities. I understand clear as water that our experience starts from our consciousness and now we know that no two people see the same event the same way. It is so peaceful to stop trying to change matter to matter. It is our greatest power and new opportunity to create a world we prefer to live in. The Creation starts in US each day and change is a valuable asset.

It is time to find the friends who share the same principles. Friendship itself is my most cherished principle. I understand friendship to be beyond the "contents" of agreement. If two people share a single ideal, such as free will, such as empowerment, they can support one another. They can differ on so many points if there are a few cherished values in common... such as becoming a lover of life. I see reality around me fragmenting but MORE and MORE, I now am knowing clearer and in more depth what I LOVE. My responsibility is to deeply feel into what I LOVE. There in that exploration, I will meet friends. The more we open our heart by LOVING what we are creating, the easier it is to LOVE MORE. I know this is the basic truth... what you LOVE is what you get... so contemplate that meditation!

I think we already understand the bottom line is that we have anything we can embrace because reality is tactile. This is not matter to matter, as when we embrace the essence of anything we may create THAT. It is I AM holding the essence (LOVING THAT) which materializes.

Tonight I LOVE being so FULL of POSSIBILITY, happiness, comfort, brightly lit campfires where friends gather and appreciate one another and always follow the golden rule. We base our friendship on the truth... we are all eternal evolving beings of wonder and mystery. Enlightened self interest is possible is because though we are individuals, we may really feel at ONE. The individual gets to have his and her own free will. That is a beautiful feeling. My piece of the fractal is certainly beautiful!

Then I focus my gaze on my immediate environment and the gratitude for the GOOD right here and now stretches my heart bigger. The bigger the heart, the deeper the reach. In the depths lies the unknown and god.

Last edited by Delight; 13th May 2020 at 05:11.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anka (13th May 2020), Bill Ryan (13th May 2020), ClearWater (13th May 2020), earthdreamer (13th May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), PathWalker (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (13th May 2020), Satori (13th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020), wegge (13th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Tonight I LOVE being so FULL of POSSIBILITY, happiness, comfort, brightly lit campfires where friends gather and appreciate one another and always follow the golden rule. We base our friendship on the truth... we are all eternal evolving beings of wonder and mystery. Enlightened self interest is possible is because though we are individuals, we may really feel at ONE. The individual gets to have his and her own free will. That is a beautiful feeling. My piece of the fractal is certainly beautiful!
    This invokes such a beautiful image in my mind - especially the "brightly lit campfires where friends gather". Thank you!

Quote It is time to find the friends who share the same principles. Friendship itself is my most cherished principle. I understand friendship to be beyond the "contents" of agreement. If two people share a single ideal, such as free will, such as empowerment, they can support one another. They can differ on so many points if there are a few cherished values in common... such as becoming a lover of life. I see reality around me fragmenting but MORE and MORE, I now am knowing clearer and in more depth what I LOVE. My responsibility is to deeply feel into what I LOVE. There in that exploration, I will meet friends.
    Yes, indeed you will! I had a most interesting experience this spring... After 5 years of living in the woods of rural New England, with the nearest neighbor quite a distance away, I was a little saddened when someone bought the parcel adjacent to this one and started building a house. Until I met him, that is... Turns out he is one of the most awakened people I have ever met and truly a kind and gentle soul. He has come here to build a self sufficient homestead, live in harmony with nature, and be an example of the New Paradigm that is possible (and coming) on Mother Earth. It is really nice to make a new friend, and I did not even have to try. We have great conversations!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (13th May 2020), Baby Steps (16th May 2020), Bill Ryan (13th May 2020), ClearWater (13th May 2020), Constance (13th May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), gord (20th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), PathWalker (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (13th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I find it interesting that Inelia was so emphatic in stating:

Quote FIND YOUR PEOPLE
    FIND YOUR TRIBE
    It is time...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (14th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Baby Steps (16th May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), RunningDeer (13th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Lately, I cannot stop thinking about the shattering. As my own POV becomes more and more clear for my desired reality, I see such differences. I think the interview between Regina Meredith and Carl Calleman was about perfect for the way I see reality LITERALLY breaking apart. IT is addressing a huge piece of my puzzle... cycles within cycles BUT IMO we can shape the appearance.

Delight, thanks for your inspirational post and video. Many of my feelings and perceptions dovetail with yours. Here’s the pyramid Regina shared @ 57:44.
    “The graphic is flipping that pyramid that David Icke and so many other people have talked about for years. You know the pyramid with the 1%. We have to invert the pyramid. All of the beauty of humanity is at the top and down at the. bottom is the pathetic kind of behind patriarchal 1% and system that is literally crumbling before our eyes, even if the perception as it has control over us it's dying. I think we have to keep that in mind.”
    Family, Friendship, Joy, Health, Spirit, Stewardship, Natural Foods, Vitality
    Care, Beauty, Play Nature, Music, Animals
    “Justice” System, Illusions, Poverty, The Man
    Big Oil, Pharma, Prisons
    Corporations, Fed Reserve
    The 1%

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th May 2020 at 03:23.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (16th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020), wegge (16th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    [Yes, indeed you will! I had a most interesting experience this spring... After 5 years of living in the woods of rural New England, with the nearest neighbor quite a distance away, I was a little saddened when someone bought the parcel adjacent to this one and started building a house. Until I met him, that is... Turns out he is one of the most awakened people I have ever met and truly a kind and gentle soul. He has come here to build a self sufficient homestead, live in harmony with nature, and be an example of the New Paradigm that is possible (and coming) on Mother Earth. It is really nice to make a new friend, and I did not even have to try. We have great conversations!
    NewParadigmGuy, like attracts like bounced around in my head while reading your post. Beautiful and uplifting.
    Thank you.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (16th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Baby Steps (16th May 2020), Delight (14th May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (13th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Icare (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (13th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [Yes, indeed you will! I had a most interesting experience this spring... After 5 years of living in the woods of rural New England, with the nearest neighbor quite a distance away, I was a little saddened when someone bought the parcel adjacent to this one and started building a house. Until I met him, that is... Turns out he is one of the most awakened people I have ever met and truly a kind and gentle soul. He has come here to build a self sufficient homestead, live in harmony with nature, and be an example of the New Paradigm that is possible (and coming) on Mother Earth. It is really nice to make a new friend, and I did not even have to try. We have great conversations!
    NewParadigmGuy, like attracts like bounced around in my head while reading your post. Beautiful and uplifting.
    Thank you.
    You are very welcome, RunningDeer! I sense people of like mind will more easily and naturally find each other during this time of transition, as we fulfill certain soul agreements to interact with certain other ones to accomplish the task ahead. The energies outlined in the Regina Meredith/Carl Calleman video (linked in post #6 above) are truly ripe with opportunity for us to step up and change the world.
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 16th May 2020 at 12:30.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (16th May 2020), aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), EFO (17th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), RunningDeer (16th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Violet3 (18th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I sense people of like mind will more easily and naturally find each other during this time of transition, as we fulfill certain soul agreements to interact with certain other ones to accomplish the task ahead. The energies outlined in the Regina Meredith/Carl Calleman video (linked in post #6 above) are truly ripe with opportunity for us to step up and change the world.
    My intention... be with the right people at the right place at the right time....
    I am listening to this interview today.

and this one

Last edited by Delight; 17th May 2020 at 18:27.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

EFO (19th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (17th May 2020), RunningDeer (17th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I listened to this podcast tonight and was so awe struck by how I was thinking and do think along the same laines they follow. It makes me feel really connected. I found myself shouting at one point "mystery" because a sense of mystery is guiding me too.

I have a been using walking meditation. The only place worth investigating is the mystery of being aware of oneself. I AM is an amazing meditation. Lately I have been wondering about health and the body that does NOT start in the body but in one's mind. I am certain I need no mendicants of any kind. I feel confidence that my body is not at the affect of circumstance. This is to me real magic. Imagination is god. No need to look for God, but to bring out being god.

I have facility with my imaginative focus on Inner" technology. For years I have been using an imaginal suction to reset my body energy. I have success changing out the the energy especially heavy achingess. But OFTEN my hips feel locked up lately and it has been an irritation. I find my self with constricted lower back walking like an old lady. using the usual tool was not as effective. I began wondering in a bit of unknown about my stoop.

I loved a particular skit involving the phrase "just stop it".

Who stops "it"? It is interesting because I have been playing with feeling I AM and I feel different lately and see things change. I like my surroundings so much.

To ME, multidiminsionality, LOVE and having heaven on earth are my beloved ideals. I see a world of exploring freindship. If body as my objective community, then WE will be one of FRIENDS. I feel we are having conversation. With whom do I speak?

Any way it happened on a walk that I started telling my muscles to "just stop it". I started feeling more and more loosening and relaxing and my posture began to change. My hips swing a little. Wherever I sense pain, I just say "Stop it" and the pain and muscles relax and tightening doesn't just come back... there is an unfolding more... My stance is regaining the flexibility. I tell stiffness Just Stop It. That is all it takes. I think WOW.

Strange but thinking about everything from the POV of contemplating exclusively being I AM is quite a possibility. All things work for the Good of I AM. This seems amazing and impossible but IT IS SO.seeming very real surroundings alter when one is I AM who shows up...

Then I had an inner conversation (with whom was I speaking?) that so matched the one I post that I was awed. It means to me that I AM is making us known!!!
    Last edited by Delight; 18th May 2020 at 03:51.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anchor (18th September 2020), EFO (19th May 2020), Harmony (18th May 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This e-mail from Inelia arrived today:

Quote One of the most common requests for assistance that I used to get had to do with relationships, sex, and love.

And that is no surprise because the way we think about relationships affects everything in our lives.

There is also the deep longing to be seen, to be accepted, to be held, and to be loved.

As we are co-creating the New Paradigm, is it essential to look at relationships from an empowered point of view to make sure we have a solid foundation as we move forward.

I have created this course series some time ago. I have personally used it in my own life and I know others who’s lives have changed after taking this course. But now, as we are co-creating this shift into the new paradigm it has become even more relevant.

It is important that you understand what you will get with this course.

A big part of it is tearing down what we think we know about love or sex or relationships in general. We needed to do that so we can see clearly what we want as we move forward. To make conscious decisions and not through the lenses of the programs we have absorbed in this and previous lifetimes.

Exploring the aspects of relationships in our life can be used as an amazing tool for personal growth and ascension. And doing the homework can greatly accelerate this process. This why dropping the programs we have about sex, love, and soulmates is so relevant today.

This course comes with a warning. If you complete it, you will not look at your relationships with the same eyes. You will see more and you will see more clearly. And this might lead to dramatic changes in your life. If this causes fear or worry, use the fear processing exercise before making a decision about exploring this information.

Now that we know why this and why now we can look into what we will explore in this series:

Course 1: Falling in Love

Exploration of how our social program of love, and how romantic love affects our lives at an energetic and evolutionary level. How to increase the pros and remove the cons. Become aware of, and evolve to a much more fulfilling state when you meet someone new.

Course 2: The Separation

“The Other” – what is it? How can we understand it relation to Love and having a physical experience the New Paradigm. Two points of view, two consciousnesses, two beings that relate to each other.

Course 3: Does a Soul Have Sex

How much of what we know about sex is true? How deeply have you looked into this? Why where the Sexes created and what is their ultimate aim? Where does the urge to have sexual intercourse come from? Is this different for the body? The Soul? The Spirit?

Course 4: Gender as Opposed to Sex

Gender, Sexuality, and Sex have been mixed up together and that is a source of great confusion and stress. Let us look at those separately and then we can be clear about who we are and what we want.

Course 5: The Urge to “Find the One”

Do Twin Souls and Twin Flames actually exist? Interesting questions and answers… Here I also present a simple exercise to manifest the right partner for you.

Course 6: Dropping the “Dream”

The most powerful and the most challenging part of the course where we bring it all together. Understanding the “dream state” and how to get out of it when it comes to relationships is key to all other aspects of our lives.

It is time to co-create the New Paradigm, and it starts with you and the relationships you build around you.

Get the course

Testimonials

This is Ilie’s testimonial – he is our tech admin.

The Course about Sex, Love, and Soulmates in the New Paradigm is not like other relationships courses and I have seen a lot of them!

You start the course and you have your initial mindset, ideas, and the goal you want to get out of it: a lover, a partner, more sex, awakened relationship…

And then you start the journey, you stay with it, you do the homework and it is like your “mind” your “ideas” become unraveled… veil after veil being lifted so you can see more clearly.

You see how sex, love, and relationships, and how you think about these, connect with everything else in your life.

By the end of the last lesson, if you do the homework, you will have changed. You will even understand that the reason you decided to get through this course was not what you initially thought.

Can you hear the call? It is time!

GET THE COURSE

In Joy/Light/Love

Inelia

PS: The next podcast episode is out! UFOs and Aliens

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (24th July 2020), EFO (19th May 2020), PathWalker (26th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Strongly impressive, NewParadigmGuy!
    At the foundation of any relationship is one thing, before anything else: to be fair to ourselves!

Not just thinking about it, but insisting on being fair to ourselves. This brings us respect, admiration and the right partners for our authentic nature. This is the most beautiful wisdom I have seen work in relationships.

When you know what it means deep inside you to be fair to yourself, you know to be fair to others in the same way and the relationship brings you satisfaction and fulfillment. You will see then that in these relationships, the problems of the past seem to disappear by themselves. It's really something special to live like this.

It is not just about a love relationship in which "Magnetism works", it is durability over time in trust, it is freshness in naturalness and spontaneity, it is a growing, conscious, deep and uninterrupted relationship of friendship, devotion, patience , indulgence, joy.

It should be a constantly evolving relationship, in the idea of ​​family, it is the specific presence that you can always rely on just like in a sustainable business partnership over time and in extended work life plan, in the common interest of keeping everyone's thoughts, hopes, feelings, awareness in order and respect.

One of the most important things to understand our relationships is that we function differently by our nature:
    Some need to be always surprised with something new, others to constantly recognize their gifts and abilities.
    Some need to give them freedom, others tend to get attached to you.
    Some partners may seem distant and detached, others want to be with them in new experiences and adventures.
    Some partners seem so hard and confident that you can't see how sensitive and vulnerable they are.
    Some want tenderness and hugs, others say "No" whenever you approach them.
    Some partners are like whatever you do, they are never satisfied, others are always happy and optimistic.
    The most beautiful part of life is when you manage to find the secret in approaching diversity from the perspective of your own nature of wisdom.
    It is not a game, it is existence in itself.

Personally, I can say that for almost 25 years, I have been painting the picture of my soul through the prism of a partnership that taught me how to paint with love also other people's souls and I am grateful at least because I can now understand love from much broader perspectives, love for Nature, for people, for children, for the Planet, for what it might once mean to me, the Universe.

A deeply correct relationship in any term, can become the foundation and evolution diagram of one's own awakening according to the authentic design and the energy of initiation in what can be called a new paradigm.
    And all this to be just human.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2020), EFO (20th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (19th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

It is a false positive and awareness to suggest that we stop educating people. It is all within a false dualistic paradigm that says "every man for himself". If we have true positivity, with true awareness, we would be thinking to ourselves that we need to serve others so that they can get to where we are at, which is above and beyond the influence of all this bull****.

You are giving everyone the opportunity to get to the same point of empowerment where they are beyond influence.

What or who served you to get to where you are currently at now?

We are here to love all and serve ALL.

That's the whole nature of life.

The meaning of life is to have fun. If we stay spontaneous and open to each present moment and IF we all stay in a fully empowered state, we can take on the responsibility of educating others and not be influenced by what we share. This has to be us!

We cannot separate ourselves from others because these people are our sisters and our brothers. We still have to play the game within duality.

As a friend of mine says, "share the crap out of it" - leave no man behind.

To honour all beings we need to consider every last man, woman and child on this planet

I received this e-mail from Inelia Benz today:

Quote Stop trying to wake people up!

If you are like me, then you have probably been trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP for years now. We don’t give up! We go on, and on, and on, about what the world is really like, why they should:

Stop watching TV, especially the news and talk shows.

Stop drinking alcohol and taking drugs for pleasure.

Stop vaccinating.

Stop eating non-nutritional foods.

Realize that governments are there for their own benefit and not ours.

Take charge of our own discernment and trust on our own capacity to figure out truth from untruth.

Step out of the victim/aggressor cycle.

Become empowered, awake, conscious, responsive individuals.

Look for and, or, create high frequency work, educational systems, social groups.

The list is LONG.

Well, stop it.

Don’t tell anyone anything else. Don’t try to wake them up, help them, guide them or do anything that they have clearly stated they are not interested in.

The time to wake people up IS OVER.

Now IS THE TIME TO UNITE, with those who are already awake. It is time to get together with others who are ready and willing to create the new social systems we so desperately need. It is time to get active in finding and joining with the HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE on the planet.

Yes… you can keep relationships with sleepers, but don’t push your views on them. Simply enjoy them for who they are and what they have chosen. Minimize your exposure to fear mongering sleepers in your life and instead increase your exposure to awakened and responsive co-creators who are actively embodying the New Paradigm.

FIND YOUR PEOPLE
    FIND YOUR TRIBE

Unsure where to find them?

Join me at Walkwithmenow.com

Set up notices at your local stores and areas to get together and create new systems.

Do you have a hobby? Create a virtual room and invite people to join you once a week.

Keep all interactions high frequency! This means “respond” and don’t “react”.

Research for and join high frequency social creation groups.

Watch out for spiritual predators

So, it is time to UNITE WITH HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE and to leave the sleepers alone

Go for it!

Inelia Benz

PS: On this topic - listen to the next podcast.
    Last edited by Constance; 19th May 2020 at 23:57.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2020), EFO (20th May 2020), Franny (19th May 2020), Kryztian (26th May 2020), PathWalker (20th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Inelia today:

Quote Hello,

The current events have exposed an unprecedented level of censorship of information not seen before in our modern times.

We are exploring this issue in the latest podcast episode that you can listen to here:

Latest Podcast

I don’t know if my Facebook page, or YouTube account will be deleted or not, but it is a possibility, so if you want to stay in touch, you need to stay subscribed to my newsletter and also subscribe to my podcast on the podcast app you regularly use.

Other places you can find me are:

https://ineliabenz.com - my main website - newsletter sign-up box is on the right of the page.

https://WalkWithMeNow.com - where I hang out - this is the place where the New Paradigm is being co-created!

https://podcast.ineliabenz.com - the podcast site - go to the “Subscribe” page for a list of app options.

You can presently also find me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Tweeter - but those are not reliable and you will only see a fraction of what I am discussing in my own platforms, as not only “algorithm” decides what you should see, but I am posting items which are “acceptable” to their terms of service there - which means very little and nothing that rocks their constructed reality. Also, on social media I am only posting mini-updates, I don’t engage with it otherwise.

Interesting times!

In Joy/Light/Love

Inelia

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (24th July 2020), EFO (26th May 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here's the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Transform

A "Lone Wolf" acts independently and spends time alone instead of in a group. A Lone Wolf is strong, intelligent, and sometimes more aggressive and powerful than other wolves.

A Lone Wolf is a Free Spirit, a nonconformist, making their own way into the world under their own drumbeat. A rebel, distinguished by their reserved nature, making conscious choices and not programmed ones.

A Lonewolf values strength, independence, self-reliance, awareness, truth, authenticity, and a thirst for a meaningful life.

Embracing the Lone Wolf within was *necessary* for the accelerated awakening process of our species for the past couple hundred years.

This has been a difficult but fulfilling journey for those who embraced this energy.

And now, we can hear the call to transform again!

It is NOW time for the Lone Wolf to come together and create a different kind of pack. Not a herd, but an empowered community. It is time to transition from the "I" to the "We" consciousness. It is time for the Lone Wolf to find his “pack”.

The Lone Wolf energy has served us well. It got us this far in the world. Now it's time for conscious co-creation, for shared learning and exploration, for creating a network, for inspiring and being inspired, for focusing on *our* growth, on *our* expansion of awareness, on *our* planet.

Your Strength is Our Strength and Our Strength is Your Strength!

Lightworkers... Unite!

WalkWithMeNow.com

In Joy/Light/Love

Inelia

PS: And here is the latest podcast episode: By Their Mask You Shall know them

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), EFO (2nd June 2020), Rhogar (2nd June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Here's the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Transform

A "Lone Wolf" acts independently and spends time alone instead of in a group. A Lone Wolf is strong, intelligent, and sometimes more aggressive and powerful than other wolves.

A Lone Wolf is a Free Spirit, a nonconformist, making their own way into the world under their own drumbeat. A rebel, distinguished by their reserved nature, making conscious choices and not programmed ones.

A Lonewolf values strength, independence, self-reliance, awareness, truth, authenticity, and a thirst for a meaningful life.

Embracing the Lone Wolf within was *necessary* for the accelerated awakening process of our species for the past couple hundred years.

This has been a difficult but fulfilling journey for those who embraced this energy.

And now, we can hear the call to transform again!

It is NOW time for the Lone Wolf to come together and create a different kind of pack. Not a herd, but an empowered community. It is time to transition from the "I" to the "We" consciousness. It is time for the Lone Wolf to find his “pack”.

The Lone Wolf energy has served us well. It got us this far in the world. Now it's time for conscious co-creation, for shared learning and exploration, for creating a network, for inspiring and being inspired, for focusing on *our* growth, on *our* expansion of awareness, on *our* planet.

Your Strength is Our Strength and Our Strength is Your Strength!

Lightworkers... Unite!

WalkWithMeNow.com

In Joy/Light/Love

Inelia

PS: And here is the latest podcast episode: By Their Mask You Shall know them
    More than TRUE!

I only ask Inelia,if she will read this,what if all of us Lone Wolfs will gather in a single one pack of their own as a final striking force for the rest of united packs?We've been always near one or more packs,living in the same time a symbiotic life with the system,"sabotaged" it with their own "weapons" or/and using our own "weapons".

And yes,we are and will be always free!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (3rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote The Split is well underway!

I am sure you have noticed that there is a LOT of information about all sorts of things coming our way these days. LOTS.

I have an invitation for you!

For this coming week (or weeks), when your mind becomes engaged in a piece of information, I would like to invite you to check whether that information (and invitation to engage, even if at a mental level) is high-frequency or low-frequency.

If it is low-frequency, I would like to invite you to drop it.

If it is high-frequency, I would like you to journal it and also note of how it came to you, and any other interesting bits of information around your engagement with it. You are also welcome to share that as a reply to this email.

At the end of this exercise, you will have a list of information sources that feed your choice to stay high-frequency and you will have trained yourself to stay out of the drama and recognizing the low-frequency invitations for what they are

Enjoy!

- Inelia

PS: Here is the next episode from the podcast!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (15th June 2020), DeDukshyn (15th June 2020), Delight (15th June 2020), EFO (17th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast