+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pleiadian soul

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Pleiadian soul

Hello Spirit wolf

You say you have had many years of experience with paranormal or you know your onions. In fast florescent lighting and in sunlight in the corner of my eyes I can see these hairs and they can move and communicate by brushing yes,no and I'm thinking answers on my eyes, how do I prove this and can they be seen with any technology we have today. I can talk with them in telepathy and through images I create and they can animate within my mind eyes open or closed. I can thought form along with a section of them and want to find out how one could detect these thought forms on the human body. I can thought form entire people that can touch me or move things on me only so far. thought forms are only imaginations in three dimensions having pressure and minimal thoughts to them they act on their own once constructed then disappear in a short period of time. I can scratch my head with out ever moving my hand how do I prove this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

johnf (22nd September 2014), raregem (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Powessy, I am interested in Spirit Wolf's answer to your question.
    But I find your last two posts to be rather interesting, and can see how you are experiencing something quite real.
    I have trouble with the term spartiel, where is that from, and is there a definition of it somewhere?

Also these hairs seem to be some form of holographic interface with various levels of reality.
    You seem to be able to direct them from the mental level, and get responses from them.
    I have run into this idea that reality is made by interweaving beings, or at least extensions of them from various schools of thought.
    Thoughts forms at the mental level, emotional, or astral forms, at the emotional level.
    Some of your ideas sound very similar to the Hylozoics material.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylozoism

Not sure you would be able to prove this stuff, but you might be able to find certain people
    that can relate to what you are offering.
    If you were able to help folks learn to see through their own beliefs, and straighten out their own emotions and thoughts I think, you might be able to give others the ability to prove things to themselves. Have you tried to direct your inquiries in that direction?

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

powessy (22nd September 2014), raregem (26th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Hello Johnf

I will take time later to read the link you provided but I want to explain a few things to you first. First they are not holographic they exist through some process brought through many soul links of powessy. I know this sounds strange but I can assure you this is realy happening. The idea of interweaving beings I can show you a rough image of this and you can see how they are linked, this picture I will provide soon.

these bodies are how they are arranged in each hair and there are many thousands on my head.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hairs.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	27303

The word SPARTEIL is a word I was given during a teaching 101 on how they operate and who to look for. In my dealings with the pendulum I found that many spirits I would contact, some of them would spell words backwards, so take the word sparteil and turn it around you get "Lie Trap s". the spartiel had a specific purpose to build things on both sides of the veil through the memories of human souls, the sparteil are born to the veil and can never be part of this side of things. Something happened many years ago and the sparteil left with someone to create another place, others came and saw what was done and decided to go out and find more sparteil from other places around the universe to change things here also in this world, there are two types of sparteil both good and bad.

They want to say something to you Johnf " We want to know how much information you have inside your head to find answers to prove the things that you see around you every day. We want to know how much time you have to become something there to change things in your world so people are not scared to die and become something else when reincarnated".

powessy
    Last edited by powessy; 22nd September 2014 at 03:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

johnf (22nd September 2014), raregem (26th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by sound consciousness (here)
    Do you believe you are an extra terrestrial seed, and how would you recognize a fellow Pleiadian.
    Since I first heard of that star system, I always felt a very strong connection to the Pleiades for no apparent reason. I was then told by Carol Clarke, without having asked her or mentioned it, that this is where I come from. She was the only psychic I got a reading from ever.

Pleiadians can be rash, intelligent, improvident, playful, reckless, creative, arrogant, upbeat, wayward and forgiving. That's the impression that I get when I look at myself.

Compared to many other folks on this planet, I find myself rather unattached to what I do and think. What interests me most is how I create, alone and with others. Naturally, I wanna do that with an attitude that is characterized by the adjectives I used in the last paragraph, which can be problematic.

I feel very powerful and often wanna use that power to interfere directly in any given situation, but that caused quite significant problems, even when I have the best intentions. To balance out my slaphappy tendencies, I found meditation, inner silence, restraint and clarity to be very useful. That brought me to visualizing the idea of going to a fulcrum of a given situation from where I can anchor and hold space for a process. At the fulcrum, activity is less agitated but more profound.

If you are of a higher consciousness, your job on Earth is clear; helping Earthlings to grow in consciousness. People on this planet are in a process. The process is what it's all about at the end of the day, in my opinion. Therefore, it's about helping people to get into "the flow." That's what controllers in general are afraid of more than anything else—a population that is moving vibrantly in a way that they can't predict or control. If you want to help people get into the flow, suspend your judgments and beliefs, because "the flow" isn't attached to any of these. Be pragmatic and ask yourself, "How can I help this person unfold and let the life inside him- or herself flow?" I have expanded on that in the thread "How to Heal Ourselves."

I too have had this feeling of connection when I heard about the star system Pleiades.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (22nd September 2014), johnf (22nd September 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Thanks Powessy, for your answers, and the questions from your process.
    Other than rarely enough time, I am not sure how to answer the question posed.

I think the subject matter of this thread thanks to certain recent posts is far from
    where it started. However far more interesting to me than the original.
    I was going to jump in more than I did because I don't see the value
    in discussing other races, and using the popular terms.
    Spirit Wolf's posts bring up what I consider to be valid points about many of the things discussed in this forum.
    There seems to be an urgency in the air in the last few months to find practical solutions and projects on many levels.
    And people have become weary of wild goose chases, including anticipation of advanced cultures arriving and solving our problems, or of receiving answers from channeling, as well as from our official institutions.
    Perhaps this thread will reach a consensus about a new line of discussion, and a new thread started, this one has been a little strained.
    But regardless of the names of these ET races, I don't see that discussing them for months has gotten us anywhere.

However by listening to the personal experiences of various people around here, and engaging in back and forth discussion gives each of us an opportunity to hear the quiet voice behind whatever internal spiritual process we have in our lives that might have brought us together.

I believe that process can provide each of us with answers that reach us where we are, but we need to be willing to let go of any previous answers to do that.

Anyway that was my attempt to at least contribute to a clearer direction for this thread. Not sure I helped, but I felt it was needed.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

powessy (22nd September 2014)

11. Link to Post #106
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by spirit wolf (here)
    no matter what term is used, the terms have now become deeply embedded within the mythology of ufology, there is not an ounce of scientific evidence or proof that any of these beings actually exists. Within the alternative community, research community and ufology, its spoken about by many with authority and as each time its mentioned it further cements the notion that these beings exist because so many people have spoken about them so it has to be true. In short its really hearsay that they exist, same goes for the likewise deeply embedded mythos of reptilians, dracos and the like.
    thank you uncle barry!!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd September 2014), johnf (22nd September 2014), SPIRIT WOLF (22nd September 2014)

13. Link to Post #107
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Ok let me throw this mess into the mix.

My soul is brand spanking new. It has never reincarnated. And it won't reincarnate.

Now the doodle berry.

It isn't always like this for everyone. (Did he just say that?)

There are some big names on this forum that are touting the reincarnation line, the extra terrestrial soul premise. Not just big names, but people I really do fondly appreciate and care about in a distant-from-you-but-still-think-you're-really-groovy-and-I'd-hang-out-with-you-any-day kinda way.

So let me throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Suppose Omniverse is correct in his hypothesis that there is technologically advanced mechanisms that certain organizations/individuals can use to create clouded ideas/images/mind control. Now everyone is assuming it's the top of the pyramid that we typically associate with the big "i".

What if we're wrong?

What if instead of the people we typically associate with who's at the top, who's running the show, there's actually individuals we've never even seen! (Agape, see where I'm going with this? I'm starting to feel safer here if you know what I mean!)

If you want to protect yourself, your identity, you do two things. You never let anyone know who the guy above is. And you never, ever, ever let anyone know what your game is. They want to believe in reincarnation of extraterrestrial races, part of a set of beliefs that makes the individual more malleable to control and manipulate, give it to them.

That's the beauty of the slight of hand move.

That's #1.

#2. Suppose just for one second, even though a lot of you may have difficulty accepting this premise, that you won't reincarnate again. Suppose that if reincarnation does hold true that this is the last stop. Earth. The blue dot everyone is coming to visit.

Now what are you going to do?
    Last edited by Milneman; 22nd September 2014 at 08:18.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Christine (26th September 2014), Flash (25th September 2014), karelia (25th September 2014), raregem (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,404 times in 4,618 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Let's put it that way ... suppose your computer starts behaving completely crazy and out of control , what will you do ?

Restore the system . There's always a back up somewhere ... a memory . If you were 'brand new' this morning, you'd have also no memory of past , any past .
    But you're not . Even people who suffer shock and amnesia or their mind goes astray for some reason - we call them crazy - , or those who suffer death and rebirth ,
    usually have something to relate to in the world .. that reminds them of 'having past' .

There's nothing brand new about genes passed over millions of human incarnations and recording the mutation and adaptation happening to them in the meantime ,
    the difference between any 'you and i' .
    You're born with full set of memories , what way you express and explore the fact , expand those memories towards past or future is entirely upto you . What can be done in one lifetime is a fraction of fraction of our potential .
    There's so much we would like to do and could do if that was meaningful and could fit to the time we've acquired . But we don't have all the time .. so we have to make choices ,
    that itself is limiting process but there's no way around it . We have to make choices and disregard some equally good options on 'what to do ' .

Then of course , it's also , largely upon the society and if and how much do they allow you to express your true potentials .
    Society itself is a force full of controlling mechanisms , it grows over many peoples heads because it's meant to .

We are free . That is .. many people on this planet aren't free as of the moment .. because they're brutally enslaved by some regime , dictator or dogma organising their lives . Among them , many could break free if they really wanted to .
    So what makes them enslaved are usually their believes , one of those being a belief in world that has to be controlled in such n such manner else it would collapse .

We speak of ancient slave societies but as a matter of fact , many people live like slaves to this day , not realising it fully or believing it serves a good purpose .
    It's a faith ..in systems . Economical, political, environmental, territorial, cultural, tribal, educational, medical , philosophical, religious, scientific , non- of those ,
    it's all about 'systems' .

If you've ever studied theory of systems you will understand this well .

What any advanced civilisation ( ET or not ) introduces to 'primitive society' and the way it enslaves them is by introducing more advanced system .
    Like a computer system , it's something that works or seems to work happily together without much need for living input . Basic concept of AI .
    'Controlling' system by a living person is not the aim, firstly - it would be extremely demanding and inefficient and then , it's easy to destroy such control by destroying individual member .

Systems work like mandalas , horizontally and vertically , respecting the laws of symmetry because there's natural need in any 'ecosystem' to balance itself .
    In nature too you have systems ... called ecosystems .. they're more open , more drastic but very efficient in long run.

What any advanced intelligence does .. in order to master their environment is learning from nature and how it works and then imposes its own rule, thus tricking and trimming certain branches of the ecosystem to submission ( cutting off weak and inefficient , or aggressive species ) and promoting those who can follow the system .

No system is completely controllable .. and besides that , it's in the nature of systems to remain open , adaptable to circumstances , on both ends .. they can regress or expand , evolve or devolve . If they're rigid systems they're most prone to collapse .

If you understand the 'trick' you are free .

But .. one of the basic instincts of all living beings , right after survival instinct and caring instinct is a social instinct so basically , we all 'long' to belong to society of equals , that means .. we can be , potentially or not, lulled and tricked to being part of some social system .
    It's also why many free and open minded individuals, all around the world struggle with leaving their countries, families and societies behind even if they're unwilling part of them .. because it's hard to conquer certain instincts .

No one in the world can efficiently control lone free individual - unless they expose themselves and target a system turning themselves to a target .

But , anyone willing to support a system .. can be controlled .

It's seemingly unsolvable paradigm, for millions ( or billions ) of people at the moment ..
    and at all times . Even if most or many broke free from their systems now , they'd start forming new ones .

Long way to go for mankind , me thinks ..

Last edited by Agape; 22nd September 2014 at 11:47.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (25th September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), Flash (25th September 2014), PurpleLama (22nd September 2014), raregem (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Ok let me throw this mess into the mix.

My soul is brand spanking new. It has never reincarnated. And it won't reincarnate.
    Are you saying your soul does not hold wisdoms? Or do you mean you are a new soul, yet your soul has wisdom, from it's creation?

Am I right to say you think your soul was created by God before this lifetime? In that theory there is no point to learning beyond knowing it in this life.
    I don't personally subscribe to that idea. The reason big names on the forum believe in reincarnation I think is because it makes the most sense.

Quote Suppose Omniverse is correct in his hypothesis that there is technologically advanced mechanisms that certain organizations/individuals can use to create clouded ideas/images/mind control. Now everyone is assuming it's the top of the pyramid that we typically associate with the big "i".

What if we're wrong?
    You mean what if it's wrong the cabal has and uses mind control technology? One can research such and find with very easily done logic that the US government has good mind control capabilities. It is basically verifiable fact they have mind control tech. And very easy and safe to assume they continued on from the public studies in the 1960s by people like Dr. Jose Delgado. Possible they were already way ahead of Delgado even back then. But very safe to say they now have such technology...

Quote What if instead of the people we typically associate with who's at the top, who's running the show, there's actually individuals we've never even seen! (Agape, see where I'm going with this? I'm starting to feel safer here if you know what I mean!)
    I've never seen the true apex controllers of the world. I don't think their names are mentioned much. So I don't think that is too far out...

Quote If you want to protect yourself, your identity, you do two things. You never let anyone know who the guy above is. And you never, ever, ever let anyone know what your game is.
    They have surveillance of the mind technology nowadays. So unless you yourself don't know what your game is, they will know if they want to.

Quote They want to believe in reincarnation of extraterrestrial races, part of a set of beliefs that makes the individual more malleable to control and manipulate, give it to them.
    ..... Really? You think believing in reincarnation makes someone more malleable to control and manipulation? I'm at loss as to how you could say such. Care to elaborate why you would say such in detail? I've heard similar from evangelical christians about reincarnation beliefs.

Quote #2. Suppose just for one second, even though a lot of you may have difficulty accepting this premise, that you won't reincarnate again. Suppose that if reincarnation does hold true that this is the last stop. Earth. The blue dot everyone is coming to visit.

Well it's a false premise IMO. But if it was real I'd do the same thing I am doing now basically...
    Last edited by Omni; 22nd September 2014 at 20:28.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I'm in for the innocent inquiry aspect of this curiosity. (Not a debater.) My telepathic intuitions are not clearly explained. I have a strong sense of mission and being here to be of service. There is some inherent familiarity with Pleaeidian essence. I don't know much at all...waiting for the answer in the question to arise.

What is this inherent familiarity? What does it mean? Are we here on a mission? Who are we? Can we recognize our teammates by their similar intentions to make the world a better place with more love and peace? What is our cooperative service? How do we each play our part with excellence? What will our success look like? What would it be like if we intended to love each other better? What would it be like if EVERYONE told the truth? What will it be like when everyone can perceive the truth directly?

(I like to ask the Universe questions that I actually want to answer to!)

I keep feeling like a "team" is forming organically...Plaiedian or not.

Love to all you LoveSouls,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), Omni (22nd September 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Do you believe you are an extra terrestrial seed, and how would you recognize a fellow Pleiadian.
    "How to Heal Ourselves."

There we go, Christian has summed it up completely, I do not need to show an earthly piece of paper about my Eartly educational prowess it comes directly from my Plejaren/ Pleiadian soul , that is what the thread is about , unconditional love...quote:.
    Am I missing something here or it is as it is.

I can show you, an earthly piece of paper about my Earthly prowess but it is not going to concur my current spiritual or humanity place.
    My prowess was as a healer in Earth but I am practicing observance right now, without any intervenes. It is not going to help to prove my parasitic soul's origin.
    I believe we(humans) have more than one consciousness on the body. you can call them Dark side, light side , grey side or/and one of the rainbow's. Declaring having specific one is a delusion.

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,404 times in 4,618 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

My prowess was as a healer in Earth but I am practicing observance right now, without any intervenes. It is not going to help to prove my parasitic soul's origin.
    I believe we(humans) have more than one consciousness on the body. you can call them Dark side, light side , grey side or/and one of the rainbow's. Declaring having specific one is a delusion.
    Tangri , I wonder why are you people so bad to each other .. now, you're commenting on post of someone who had been disabled from answering you .

Further on, why are you so aggressive to the idea that someone/anyone may come from out of your world and still be benevolent and entertain mentality, identity and intelligence that is not 'quite like yours' ?

Someone else could step in and claim the opposite to your statement be true .. such as 'unless you can declare specific identity it's likely an illusion' ..which I'd be inclined to support , as a matter of fact ..

I think that Dominic ( Sound Consciousness ) actually expressed doubts about where does he place his identity .. somewhere in the ET category .. it happens to many spiritual seekers who are new to the field and after reading one or two books find themselves with something specific .. that is likely a delusion on the persons side but so is everyone elses in that category ,
    believing that the last system you've discovered is the ultimate system .

While we have functionally got rid of that 'bad person' and invalidated his claim for not showing sufficient amount of empathy , it does not prove us less delusional .

It merely shows what a bunch of kids we are .

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Christine (26th September 2014), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), Wind (25th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

I think, in the cycle of reincarnation that we "cycle" through many cultures, and not just on earth. We may be here at this time, in this life..but I believe many of us do come from star-faring civilizations, or, at least had several lives as part of one. I'm not sure which I was a part of..but, I'm convinced that I was. The key isn't pinpointing which one you come from. it doesn't really matter..it's more important to see yourself as the multidimensional entity that you(we) really are. If you live in that knowledge..your life becomes amazing instead of ordinary. You realize that you're capable of so much more than you've been told. Isn't that knowledge more important than thinking "I'm pleaidian" or "I'm arcturan"? Just be your badass multidimensional self.

I like the way Barbara Marciniak put it:

"renegade member of family of light. systems buster. available for altering systems of consciousness in the free will universe. on call".

If you're here, now, raising earth's vibration..you are the SPECIAL FORCES of the light side. Your job is to bring light to darkness, to receive and dessiminate(sp) the info that is being beamed to earth. focus on that.. Focus on that. THAT is badass.

your true origin is source, anyway, not pleaides or arcturus or wherever.. those are just places your soul went on it's journey. but we're here now, to give darkness a completely thorough and utterly righteous ass-whuppin'.

get after it.
    Last edited by Sean; 25th September 2014 at 03:11.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014), Becky (25th September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), Omni (25th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014), Wind (25th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I think, in the cycle of reincarnation that we "cycle" through many cultures, and not just on earth. We may be here at this time, in this life..but I believe many of us do come from star-faring civilizations, or, at least had several lives as part of one. I'm not sure which I was a part of..but, I'm convinced that I was. The key isn't pinpointing which one you come from. it doesn't really matter..it's more important to see yourself as the multidimensional entity that you(we) really are. If you live in that knowledge..your life becomes amazing instead of ordinary. You realize that you're capable of so much more than you've been told. Isn't that knowledge more important than thinking "I'm pleaidian" or "I'm arcturan"? Just be your badass multidimensional self.

"renegade member of family of light. systems buster. available for altering systems of consciousness in the free will universe. on call".

If you're here, now, raising earth's vibration..you are the SPECIAL FORCES of the light side. Your job is to bring light to darkness, to receive and dessiminate(sp) the info that is being beamed to earth. focus on that.. Focus on that. THAT is badass.

your true origin is source, anyway, not pleaides or arcturus or wherever.. those are just places your soul went on it's journey. but we're here now, to give darkness a completely thorough and utterly righteous ass-whuppin'.

get after it.
    Workingactor, I think this is pretty much what I was saying a few pages back on this thread, more or less - so I do agree with you here.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,987 times in 4,337 posts

get after it.
    I want to start off and state Barbara Marciniak represents everything wrong with the definition of those called Plieadians. I was looking for a way to soften that statement, but I just can't.
    I met Marciniak nine years ago.
    I sat through her public presentation (which was full of "my darling childrens" and similiar stuff), and afterwards I talked with her as she was doing a book signing.
    My questions agitated her to no end, and she got quite angry with me.

Further more, her speaking presentation was comprised of her being "possessed" if you will. She talked in a very off voice that was supposed to not be hers. Further, and this is not me asking for belief, but I'm just putting it out there. I can alter my state of consciousness and see ghosts, fairie folks and well alternate dimensional beings.
    None of these things were present as she gave her presentation. Not even an empowered multi-layered aura on the speaker herself.

Make what you will of this.
    I"m not telling anybody what to believe, but when one runs into an imposter taking advantage of people for personal gain, I think it important to make your thoughts known.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), Sebastion (25th September 2014), SPIRIT WOLF (25th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014), Wind (25th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

get after it.
    I want to start off and state Barbara Marciniak represents everything wrong with the definition of those called Plieadians. I was looking for a way to soften that statement, but I just can't.
    I met Marciniak nine years ago.
    I sat through her public presentation (which was full of "my darling childrens" and similiar stuff), and afterwards I talked with her as she was doing a book signing.
    My questions agitated her to no end, and she got quite angry with me.

Further more, her speaking presentation was comprised of her being "possessed" if you will. She talked in a very off voice that was supposed to not be hers. Further, and this is not me asking for belief, but I'm just putting it out there. I can alter my state of consciousness and see ghosts, fairie folks and well alternate dimensional beings.
    None of these things were present as she gave her presentation. Not even an empowered multi-layered aura on the speaker herself.

Make what you will of this.
    I"m not telling anybody what to believe, but when one runs into an imposter taking advantage of people for personal gain, I think it important to make your thoughts known.

I'm no Marciniak devotee; In fact, most "channelled" information tends to be BS. But, I do like that quote from her, and she does have some things right. I'm basing that on my own experiences, not her channelings. Still, your experience with her is noted. thanks.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), DNA (25th September 2014), Omni (26th September 2014), Wind (25th September 2014)

32. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bill it may have made you laugh you said once you had seen an e,t on the mountain side , are you sure it wasn't FEAR and the Imagination?.
    It appeared physically in my room. If I'd had a camera, I could have taken its photo. No imagination. I was shocked when I saw it, but I was very relaxed BEFORE I saw it.

A direct question to you: why do you seek to invalidate others' direct, personal experiences by suggesting that this is delusion, triggered by fear?

You also did that to Amethyst, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post878247

SORRY Amethyst, this sounds like Fear and the Imagination causing these strange happenings
    This sounds like arrogance (on your part) to me. You asked me by PM why I was interested in your posts, after I had asked you what your academic background was (to which you did not reply).

I'm interested because I think you are throwing your weight around on the forum in a rather immature, grandstanding, and unhelpful way.
    Thank you, Bill for your shared thoughts. I appreciate knowledge given without ego/ manipulation (even slightly)/and respect to the one who differs in thought.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Omni (25th September 2014)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Tangri , I wonder why are you people so bad to each other .. now, you're commenting on post of someone who had been disabled from answering you .

Further on, why are you so aggressive to the idea that someone/anyone may come from out of your world and still be benevolent and entertain mentality, identity and intelligence that is not 'quite like yours' ?

Someone else could step in and claim the opposite to your statement be true .. such as 'unless you can declare specific identity it's likely an illusion' ..which I'd be inclined to support , as a matter of fact ..

I think that Dominic ( Sound Consciousness ) actually expressed doubts about where does he place his identity .. somewhere in the ET category .. it happens to many spiritual seekers who are new to the field and after reading one or two books find themselves with something specific .. that is likely a delusion on the persons side but so is everyone elses in that category ,
    believing that the last system you've discovered is the ultimate system .

While we have functionally got rid of that 'bad person' and invalidated his claim for not showing sufficient amount of empathy , it does not prove us less delusional .

It merely shows what a bunch of kids we are .

First of all
    I didn 't pay attention that if he/she was unsubscribed before or after I respond his/her post.
    My objection was generated from falsely grown general perception on educational background.
    If I have lower earthly education, is that means what I say is unworthy?

Or If I have higher earthly education, is my spirit better than others?

Then last part
    I witnessed a lot of multiple personality disorders.
    Dissociative amnesia is the base founding. Each character was not able to access previous one's memory what you name them as a individually depends on you(pleiadian, reptilian, leviathan, atlantian) they take turn to govern the body, like an avatar. But I also saw earthly soul between them, squished, suppressed .

I do not trust other entities try to channel something else, because humans do not equipped to distinguish which one is benevolent or malevolent. We must always remember malevolent lies and voices, like benevolent sound.
    We have a birth right to be here and should not wave that right easily.
    Other entities are selfish, they do not care living being, they do not have love , mercy, and memory.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

DNA (26th September 2014)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I have seen quite a lot of doctorate people in my life and it proves nothing about the inner being and its richness. Lots of doctorates are rather poor inwardly and lots of regular folks rather rich inside. And what a feast when i meet a being both intelligent and rich inside. A rarity that i truly respect. Avalon has lots of these beings.

As for multiple personnalities, I have seen a few and it is true that they do not retain the memory of the others when they switch (usually except for one, the master one). So one may be programmed to react as a reptilian in one and then as a pleiadian in the next

Anyhow, I am personnally done with who am I. I am and i chose, usually to be STO, that is quite enough as it is

I must however say that when one knows the caracteristics of each group, it may make life easier in understanding behaviors, values or lack of it, hive mind mentality versus individuality, etc. As a good personnality test would do as well.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (26th September 2014), Milneman (26th September 2014), Omni (26th September 2014), PurpleLama (26th September 2014), william r sanford72 (27th September 2014)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Hello Tangri

I have many thousands of voices here inside me and many groups of all kinds from all places. You say you do not trust other entities and this is very wise, There will be no mercy for many here after death. I have meet the top hats or the sparteil they are the controllers brought here from other worlds to this world. Many of you have astral projections and many of you have obes but this is what they seek these abilities in those of you who have been here longer, they find you after several reincarnations once the soul has evolved to the next level, you are like the fresh new ripe tomato on the vine, this is why many more people continue to awaken. The controllers who stand on top are the(pleiadian, reptilian, leviathan, atlantian) They use builders to use thought forms to build entire worlds from all over the place, these thought forms are used to build real worlds with real feelings like matrix's but not of this world but of those worlds the controllers have built. The controllers place real human souls into these strands attached to the builders and create the worlds from real memories to avoid the reincarnation cycle and have eternal lives.

When the voices go from smart and calculating, they are only trying to see if the tomato is ripe and if your ready to become part of their world becoming something in their strands worth saving. The controllers will do all kinds of things to awaken you and will seem as if you were being attacked or they will try and show you things to gain your confidence telling you you are a god or you are special. If the controller can not awaken you but finds your soul is ready he will mark you, but if you do hear him he will do anything to drive you crazy and or get you to kill yourself through all means possible. If the controller can not get you to kill yourself he marks you and then places a thread on you with human souls in it these souls are a hive mind there are many thousands of them per strand and they are taught to use inception with in the mind. Due to the reprogramming of the soul they will lie and trick you to all ends they will not be very smart and will be completely under the influence of the builder and controller. The souls are not allowed to become anything inside these worlds but their memories. The builders are able to construct any memory to something physical and can switch whole environments in turn of a door knob "any astral projectors out there that wonder why the scenes change from room to room". Many of you projectors are unaware of these strands because you are unable to feel thought forms on your body.

Powessy

Those with me wish to tell you something " we do not wish to become something else again and want you to know we do not wish to become yourself or themselves again we have learned to become ourselves again and want you to understand we do not intend to cause any more harm to anyone here on earth we are trying to help him find those responsible for these things happening to you in this world but our memories are not as they once were. We do wish to say that he is not yourself or himself but he is not our-self we are the only ones writing this part of this letter to you he is not even here as we see it we can do this all day as he types as fast as we speak and find him to be something special to us so stop worrying about things and ask yourself how many people are there in this world that can become something to find themselves after death".

Ourselves is the name we are going to use from now on.
    Last edited by powessy; 26th September 2014 at 01:42.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast