+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Pleiadian soul

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (20th September 2014), raregem (20th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: Pleiadian soul

Bill , despite this not being personal question to me ...

Quote Why do you seek to invalidate others' direct, personal experiences by suggesting that this is delusion, triggered by fear?
    I don't see that this would be the case . Personally , I don't think that people entering this and other similar groups with hope to 'validate ' their personal experience works miracles .
    Firstly, most of the feedback they can receive here , even if well meant is not something that would equal personal, prof counselling service .

There is great danger for many people being misguided and dragged around by many fancy comments around the forum, believing they're on right track now , seeing the bounty .

Besides that , 20 different therapists sorting you ( each of different worldview and opinion ) can't help a lot .

Amethyst is beautiful and strong girl .. but .. she's requested help here on many dissociated topics . Fingers crossed for her but I don't believe that internet forum is 'wishfullfilling cow' or panacea for all diseases . That's how the internet looks like to eyes of a child though, full of options . Mostly, there are but humans on the other side . It's hard to take in.

It's nice to see you around and it's always nice to see you're trying to protect some and secure 'only enlightened treatment' for them , as if it was possible .

I'm sometimes sick of the way I think you may potentially look upon me - really, because we don't know each other in real life - and with some people it matters a lot, and secondly , being in very vulnerable life situation , on thin ice with many people over the years .. for how is the world stand on ET data . The level of ridicule .

It's hard .. I am a victim to my own self-sarcasms a lot because I don't see much hope in communication with humans ,
    and those who are potentially on the same track , are either same sour and cynical or worse .

If I was 'human' as you likely presume, invalidating my sense of identity , what would be the meaning of keeping staying on topic , with people who take me two categories lower on social scale than where I am ? I don't know the answer .. but this does not give sense to you either .. and without sarcasm , you don't ask people such 'silly questions' so I can imagine how yours and some others ideas run WILD .

Looking at what's going on here from sober and cultivated point of experience , someones wild ideas , emotions and confusions ..mine inclusive of course ..are not difficult to miss .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

raregem (20th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sound consciousness (here)
    I believe I am a Pleiadian soul, put onto the earth to do a job. Do you believe you are an extra terrestrial seed, and how would you recognize a fellow Pleiadian. Can you recognize a Pleiadians personal characteristics?. Secondly if you are from outer space E.T .,how does that make you different to Earthly people and what type of E.t. are you?

Hello Sound

The word here that seems to be misinterpreted by those writing here for and against you is SOUL. How much information does the soul bring with it if indeed it comes from somewhere else. How much information can you receive from the soul in this lifetime? What is a starseed? is it composed of thousands or millions of souls or only one soul seeding the earth? how many people on earth believe they are from other origins then earth? Is it possible we are all pleiadians all starseeds those of us searching the internet to explain these awakening thoughts we have about belonging.

The funniest thing here is we all talk about souls and thoughts of souls but does anyone realy understand the concept of the soul or where it is located or attached to yourself. Does anyone know what lies in wait after death, is it gold and silver, will you reincarnate, will there be something waiting for you on the other side to explain this life time and judge you, or will you just simply move down the reincarnation chain to fall within lower life forms due to karma.

Many people on forums around the internet believe they are from many different alien races, most have dreams or encounters of reptilians, white angelical beings, alien space craft, pleiadian, telepathy with hidden alien voices, other worldly dreams, astral projections, obes and many other things leading to there belief of this world around them. Are we all delusional and seeking a place to fit in a society that does not understand us, or should we try to categorize and put labels on our experiences to bond together.

My awakening places me into many groups seeking understanding of myself and the things I feel and see everyday. I speak to aliens or souls everyday trying to understand them and they trying to understand this world and us.
    "They say you should try and become something inside yourselves to find the things you need to become to fix these worldly problems you have here on earth." The meaning of this is why do we not become many different skilled people working together to solve our problems here on earth instead of wasting our time writing about things that never come to fruit.

They find interest in things and do not understand why we work against each other like we do.

powessy
    Last edited by powessy; 20th September 2014 at 14:38.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Sidney (20th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Possibly of some interest here, I had a girlfriend for several years back in the early 1990s who'd come from the Pleiades.
    Bill, i am curious how she said she got here? Or was she referring to a previous life?
    I feel about my life here on earth, just as she did about her former home. Disenchanted, to say the least, however the cause of my disenchantment is most likely cause.by peoples.that also are not from here either.

I a glad we are back to topic, as I wanted to acknowledge here that the first time I saw the Pliaedes constellation, I was immediately drawn in by its beauty and I had no idea that it was the Plieades until a couple years later. And every time I see it, I have a feeling of longing and comfort inside my heart.. Does it mean I am from there? I have no clue, but there are many other breathtakingly beautiful things to see in the night sky, and I do not get those feelings, except when viewing the Plieades.
    Perhaps I simply had some quality time there in a life gone past. I have not had a pleasant life experience here, yet i strongly believe that there is a reason for all the pain that humans endure here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th September 2014 at 15:29. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Adi (22nd September 2014), powessy (21st September 2014), raregem (20th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,899 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    There are no pleadians , they are called plejaren ... the word pleadian was created by the plejaren to openly expose hoaxers ...
    Wrong. There are pleiadians, if the location of origin is within/near the Pleiades cluster. The problem (which ties in with the "hoaxer" thing you mentioned), is that the pleiadians everybody else talked about are the same as the plejaren, at least in appearance (there are subtle differences in culture from source to source). This doesn't tarnish the fact that there are cultures that live there (most just haven't visited Earth, ever).
    This was always a distasteful manuever I felt by Billy Meier.

As for myself, I have always felt the books by Wendelle Stevens on the Meier case, given full blessings by Meier were the definitive work on the contacts.

The title says it all. And after Meier gave his full blessing to Wendelle Stevens he then changes course with the name.
    Potato - Patahta I always say.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Christine (20th September 2014), OnyxKnight (20th September 2014), raregem (20th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    So I have had ppl tell me I am

Reptilian (someone from the forum)
    Apollonian (someone from the forum)
    Pleiadian (the quiz from this thread)

So that makes me:
    33% Reptilian
    33% Apollonian
    33% Pleiadian
    1% Wierd(ian)

and...100% Human!!

truth and balance..
    TRUTH and BALANCE

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

animovado (21st September 2014), Bill Ryan (20th September 2014), Christine (20th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), raregem (20th September 2014), shadowstalker (20th September 2014), Sidney (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is one of the best interviews I've ever seen Kerry Cassidy sharing her knowledge. The interviewer is top notch. I mention it here because Kerry starts off talking about the visit she and Bill Ryan had in Switzerland visiting the Billy Meier camp. This is good stuff.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Adi (22nd September 2014), Agape (20th September 2014), Bill Ryan (20th September 2014), BrandonMars (21st September 2014), jerry (7th October 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Natalia (21st September 2014), raregem (20th September 2014), RunningDeer (20th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This was always a distasteful manuever I felt by Billy Meier.
    Maybe he had his reasons for that. But I doubt they are justified. One of the biggest flaws I saw in his approach was the claim that everybody else was a charlatan, and he was the one and true contactee. Whether he meant any alien contact other than his own or just any other plejaren/pleiadian contact is not that relevant.

as told by Ptaah , the pleadies in the night sky we see , is too young of a cluster to have life forms ... their home world is 80 light years beyond what we see as the pleadies in a different time space , the difference is only a fraction of a second , upon their withdraw from earth in 1995 they let the whole thing be told to the public http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_251 ... there are no pleadians , they used that as a cover story knowing many earth humans would claim to have contact with them ...
    The "Plejaren" didn't evolve there (wherever that is) either, they were colonists, so what does the age of the cluster have to do with that? If you wanna go by scientific notions, we can play with scientific notions instead, I have absolutely no problem with that.

Those same approaches some 10-15 years ago thought that there is no way that there could be any planets formed inside star clusters, because of the specific nature under which they form, and the structure they had, and it was thought that would prevent standard planet formation mechanisms. Since then, not only in the Pleiades, but in many star clusters since then, numerous planets have been discovered and are now considered common feature even in those environments.

Another finding is that a lot of these clusters get "contaminated" by stellar objects that did not originally formed with the cluster itself but got caught by the gravitational field and remained bound to the cluster, fixing themselves at a certain spot. Both younger and older stellar components in comparison with the existing native "flock". The Pleiades has quite a few of them, and a number of them have worlds where native life has not only reached complexity, but also intelligence and technological mastery. Some other worlds are only colonies, like I said before. So the very age of the cluster doesn't mean much, if the members bearing planets with biospheres are not native to that environment, but have become part of it during a certain time period.

Some of the cultures there have not even heard of the Earth, let alone visit here, or look like most sources depict anyone that comes from that region (not just anyone, but any-thing, would be another proper way to describe it). In addition to that there are 4 star systems "near" (background and foreground stars) where human-like life exists, those could be the plejaren, or one of them. In my opinion I think the "plejaren" could be the predecessors of the Menkent colonial wave. In essence genetically not that different than present-day folk in the Alpha Centauri planets. Quite a few things point to that.

In any case, here's some planet names that I can reference from transcribed notes, that are inhabited worlds there, you may (or may not) run into them in materials dealing with "pleiadians", be they past, present or -yet-to-be presented experiences:

Oria
    Altor
    Bordina
    Teludra
    Senvodon
    Hanvalahk
    Kizulahk
    Shanrit
    Senrit
    Izabohr
    Mytonor
    Entoreb
    Kaghina
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 20th September 2014 at 16:15.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2014), Bill Ryan (20th September 2014), Christine (20th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Spirithorse (22nd September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

-------

A little public service announcement here. The mods have unanimously decided to unsubscribe sound consciousness from the forum.

We sincerely respect his intention to teach and help — as we do anyone's — but it was the manner in which he interacted that was causing concern to quite a few, and personal distress to one or two.

I and the mods are pledged to do whatever we can to provide a safe and supportive place in which people can share and explore their experiences. While that cannot by definition ever be rigidly 'policed' (and it's not our place to do that!), and we each all of us have our own responsibility in taking the decision to share openly about ourselves, we do have to do the best we can. When members start to feel inhibited from posting or sharing because of what might come back at them rather too sharply, then it's our job to step in.

The actual words I personally wrote in the software-generated unsubscribe message — a little condensed, because it was character-limited, and therefore a little more brutal in its tone than I would have preferred — were:

Dear Dominic: the mods have decided to unsubscribe you from the forum. You come over as single-focused, intolerant, arrogant, and invalidative of others' experiences. We see no sign that you're willing to adapt or self-moderate. We wish you well.

18. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th September 2014), animovado (21st September 2014), Billy (20th September 2014), Christine (20th September 2014), David Trd1 (21st September 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), Hazel (21st September 2014), Hervé (20th September 2014), Jean-Marie (20th September 2014), karelia (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Magnus (21st September 2014), Natalia (20th September 2014), Omni (21st September 2014), PurpleLama (20th September 2014), Roisin (21st September 2014), RunningDeer (20th September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Selene (20th September 2014), shadowstalker (20th September 2014), Shezbeth (20th September 2014), Sophocles (21st September 2014), Spirithorse (22nd September 2014), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2014), thunder24 (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014), Yoda (20th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This is a strange thread. There’s no continuity to it.

It may be that I’m hypersensitive today, but for what it’s worth, I’m puzzled by it.

My suggestion is call it a day. Better yet, close the thread.

Respectfully,
    Paula

Maybe I'm a little hypersensitive too.

I was a little slow there!...just saw Bill Ryans post.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 20th September 2014 at 16:26.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2014), RunningDeer (20th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

This is one of the best interviews I've ever seen Kerry Cassidy sharing her knowledge. The interviewer is top notch. I mention it here because Kerry starts off talking about the visit she and Bill Ryan had in Switzerland visiting the Billy Meier camp. This is good stuff.

Thank you! I'm downloading this to watch with great interest.

An anecdote: When we went to Billy Meier's place, which was called THE SILVER STAR CENTER, we took a few photos, of course... including this one:

The photo came out 'silver' (black and white). It was taken with a regular, good quality, digital camera, that ALWAYS records in color. The anomaly was unique, never happened before or since, and was inexplicable.

We told the story to our friend George Green. "Ah, the Pleiadians were sending you a message", he said, immediately. Those were our thoughts at the time, too — really.

22. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2014), animovado (21st September 2014), annacherie (20th September 2014), Atlas (21st September 2014), Becky (20th September 2014), Billy (20th September 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), Fairy Friend (20th September 2014), fifi (23rd September 2014), ghostrider (20th September 2014), GoodETxSG (20th September 2014), gripreaper (22nd September 2014), Hazel (21st September 2014), Heather2017 (21st September 2014), Hervé (20th September 2014), Jean-Marie (20th September 2014), JRS (21st September 2014), karelia (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Neal (1st October 2014), Rich (20th September 2014), Roisin (21st September 2014), RunningDeer (20th September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Selene (20th September 2014), shadowstalker (20th September 2014), Spirithorse (22nd September 2014), Ulyse30 (24th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014), Yoda (20th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Bill , despite this not being personal question to me ...

Quote Why do you seek to invalidate others' direct, personal experiences by suggesting that this is delusion, triggered by fear?
    I don't see that this would be the case . Personally , I don't think that people entering this and other similar groups with hope to 'validate ' their personal experience works miracles .
    Firstly, most of the feedback they can receive here , even if well meant is not something that would equal personal, prof counselling service .

There is great danger for many people being misguided and dragged around by many fancy comments around the forum, believing they're on right track now , seeing the bounty .

Besides that , 20 different therapists sorting you ( each of different worldview and opinion ) can't help a lot .

Amethyst is beautiful and strong girl .. but .. she's requested help here on many dissociated topics . Fingers crossed for her but I don't believe that internet forum is 'wishfullfilling cow' or panacea for all diseases . That's how the internet looks like to eyes of a child though, full of options . Mostly, there are but humans on the other side . It's hard to take in.

It's nice to see you around and it's always nice to see you're trying to protect some and secure 'only enlightened treatment' for them , as if it was possible .

I'm sometimes sick of the way I think you may potentially look upon me - really, because we don't know each other in real life - and with some people it matters a lot, and secondly , being in very vulnerable life situation , on thin ice with many people over the years .. for how is the world stand on ET data . The level of ridicule .

It's hard .. I am a victim to my own self-sarcasms a lot because I don't see much hope in communication with humans ,
    and those who are potentially on the same track , are either same sour and cynical or worse .

If I was 'human' as you likely presume, invalidating my sense of identity , what would be the meaning of keeping staying on topic , with people who take me two categories lower on social scale than where I am ? I don't know the answer .. but this does not give sense to you either .. and without sarcasm , you don't ask people such 'silly questions' so I can imagine how yours and some others ideas run WILD .

Looking at what's going on here from sober and cultivated point of experience , someones wild ideas , emotions and confusions ..mine inclusive of course ..are not difficult to miss .

Agape, I hug you strongly (if you allow me, of course, I am a big round bear) and want to say this to you - We are as much victims as we allow ourselves to be, if we are having thoughts running in our minds requiring the need for other's validation to our existance (no matter who they are, and I get Bill's strong charisma and being a 'father figure') and to define to ourselves who we are (even if we were weakened by our childhood), then instead of achieving soverginity of beingness we may find ourselves distancing other's possible reached hand, I understand the struggle of not percieving ourselves as victims when so much of this nature was and is going on and I have a story related to that - I recently been in a situation where on one side I was given a 'not so nice treatment' and on the other side was supplied by that same hand with a book by Wyne Dyer on how to 'not become a victim' - oh, the nerve! but I read it and found some usefull stuff and kept my knowledge that the greatest weakness is that which is coming from bulying others, no matter if it is your related fellow humans, an institution or your state. How unsure of themselves they must be.. I guess that what I am (lamely) trying to say is that we may be listened to or ignored or poked with or get a lot of positive attention, at the end of the day it may be up to us to put the value into our own embodied spirit, this may also contribute to change in our own experience.

An emotonal deprivision, so easy to acquire on this planet as a form of experience, we must fulfill in ourselves first and foremost, and being the strong, unique and absolutely inteligent, sensitive and wise woman that you are you may be the only one who can validate your own sense of identity, no other one can. You deserved it long ago.

If this post may not be helpful, despite the lack of any ill intention, then please don't hesitate to say the word and I will delete it immediatly. I find much resonance in many of the things that you express here and I am thankful that we can share this space together

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th September 2014 at 22:53.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2014), animovado (21st September 2014), Becky (20th September 2014), Christine (20th September 2014), David Trd1 (21st September 2014), GoodETxSG (20th September 2014), Hazel (21st September 2014), Jean-Marie (20th September 2014), karelia (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), OnyxKnight (20th September 2014), Rich (20th September 2014), Roisin (21st September 2014), RunningDeer (20th September 2014), Sebastion (20th September 2014), Selene (20th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Henoch's peoples split into two lineages , one went the way of Lyra and the other became the plejaren ... The plejaren became responsible for earth for their ancestors the old lyrians came to earth and we seen as gods , angels , spirits , breaking a creational law , taking advantage of a lower evolved life forms ... the plejaren have brought spiritual teaching to earth for the last 13,500 years , as their brothers( the old lyrians) were responsible for most of the earth's past troubles ... some of the old lyrians come from another Universe ...

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Billy is the only contactee with the plejaren on earth , for he can shut off his earth feelings , and his vibration is a match for theirs , as he is connected by a family bloodline ... they can't be around other earth humans for more than 15 minutes or they ( ET's ) get sick ... On earth the plejaren send impulses to leaders , or scientist , the people they do this to have no idea it comes from the ET's ... They speak on other worlds but , on earth he is their spokesman , actually he is their spiritual teacher , being the incarnated spirit of Henoch ... He has also been learning their symbol language since age five ... They say he understands over one million symbols , which are used in spirit telepathy for translating their conversations the next day ... not bad for a one armed farmer with a sixth grade education ...

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

On earth the plejaren send impulses to leaders , or scientist , the people they do this to have no idea it comes from the ET's ...
    Pard the language, so is this entire cluster**** at present all their fault then? Either they have a very destructive agenda for us, or they are not very good at communicating whatever they are communicating to key people.

Also, the "lyrans" were "sculpted" and bred here, in the Milky Way, they were not FEDEX-ed from another universe.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

gigha (21st September 2014), Omni (21st September 2014), thunder24 (20th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thank you! I'm downloading this to watch with great interest.

An anecdote: When we went to Billy Meier's place, which was called THE SILVER STAR CENTER, we took a few photos, of course... including this one:

The photo came out 'silver' (black and white). It was taken with a regular, good quality, digital camera, that ALWAYS records in color. The anomaly was unique, never happened before or since, and was inexplicable.

We told the story to our friend George Green. "Ah, the Pleiadians were sending you a message", he said, immediately. Those were our thoughts at the time, too — really.
    They have a cloaked telemeter disk above the center that monitors everything , it is a direct link to the great spacer ... there has been so many attempts on
    Billy's life and attempted kidnappings of the children ... they wanted you to know , they saw you , they are still watching over earth ... I love Wendell's story about the secret government stealing information in a folder locking it in a safe , and that night the plejaren removed from the safe by teleportation and placed it back in Wendell's room ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), shadowstalker (20th September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    On earth the plejaren send impulses to leaders , or scientist , the people they do this to have no idea it comes from the ET's ...
    Pard the language, so is this entire cluster**** at present all their fault then? Either they have a very destructive agenda for us, or they are not very good at communicating whatever they are communicating to key people.

Also, the "lyrans" were "sculpted" and bred here, in the Milky Way, they were not FEDEX-ed from another universe.
    according to the information in the case , in their neck of the woods their ancestors destroyed an entire galaxy , they don't want us making the same mistakes ... They know first hand what happens when no creational laws and recommendations are followed = War and Death and suffering ... We are poised to repeat history , lose our atmosphere or blow our planet up ...

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Pleiadian soul

Ths is off topic of the OP's Thread but is an example of why I created another Thread... I Probably should have named it completely differently as it did have the appearance af labling people who are not the most sensative of communicators. I Tried to rectify that in later posts... I WAS/AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY ONE PERSON OR SINGLING ANY ONE OUT.

We are not all HERE for the same reasons... experiences and views of those experiences vary greatly. I wanted it to cause self reflection...

The title of my thread may have been off putting to many and they avoided it all together... I so wish i had now!
    I didnt mean it to be divisive. (Sorry for format, I had shoulder surgery YDay, am typing w/one hand & a bit Loopy on pain killers...).

Thread: Don't Feed The Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic TROLL'S!!!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tic-TROLL-S---

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Why is it such a sensitive topic on This Forum as opposed to your average Forum? This Forum is a Safe Haven for many people who believe they are Genuine Victims and “Experiencer's” of some Extremely Controversial and Sadistic “Other Worldly” Agenda's, Government Programs and Complicated Scenario's that have a lasting or continued traumatic effect on their lives.

Some of the people are here to learn more about UFO's after a personal sighting, Some people are here out of a “Sci-Fi” hobbyist or “Dungeons and Dragons” mentality. Some people come to take part in some of the “Non-Mainstream” Scientific Theory Discussions and out of curiosity cross over to other Threads.

We may notice in many Forum Threads that certain behavior of members that we chalk up to being insensitive, socially awkward, manipulative or just downright rude seem to take on a pattern. When does their (Our OUR) behavior cross over into the antisocial behavior know as “Online Disinhibition” or the Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic “Troll” Behavior?...

At Thread if you want to read further. ...)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th September 2014 at 18:57. Reason: tweak quoting

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

-------

Possibly of some interest here, I had a girlfriend for several years back in the early 1990s who'd come from the Pleiades. This (now) was/is her second incarnation on Earth. (This was not little Angi, the semi-ET, who I've written about before and who was ten years earlier.)

In her last lifetime, her first, she'd been unable to integrate very well with Earth humans and had ended up in a mental hospital where all kinds of dreadful things (ECT + drugs) were enforced on her.
    Thanks for sharing this, Bill. It gladdens my heart to hear of stories such as this, as it makes me feel less lonely.

I, too, am an E.T. soul, though it was not revealed to me from where my soul originates. Also, just like your past girlfriend, this is my second incarnation on this planet. And I, too, was questioned for my mental health in my past lifetime, and people to this day still believe the story that I committed suicide. It's a shame, really, because if people knew the Truth about my past life, and the fact that I was assassinated for what I found, they all would start questioning the validity of our history books...

EDIT: And much of the melancholy I feel in this incarnation is a carry-over from my previous one...
    Last edited by Robin; 20th September 2014 at 18:37.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

animovado (21st September 2014), BrandonMars (21st September 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), GoodETxSG (20th September 2014), Hazel (21st September 2014), Hervé (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Wind (20th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't mean to keep going to the Meier well, but the well is deep and the water sweet.

I remember a crazy phrase I heard out of the Meier literature, the statement was "If you as a space traveler die on another planet, your soul then becomes tied into the reincarnation cycle of that planet".

When I read that I was like holy Carpo Diem. I was pretty blown away.

In a related vein, I read in Michael Newton's "Journey of the soul" books about how some 10% of folks he regresses have off world incarnational history. Michael Newton while talking to one such person in a deep state of hypnosis where the ego was dropped and soul shone forth was told not to elevate someone just because they are of off world stock, where at times you do have some really high quality spiritual beings, you at other times have some real monsters.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Krist (21st September 2014), william r sanford72 (20th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast