+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lindsey Williams new DVD update (detailed notes of his Sept 2014 DVD)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Lindsey Williams new DVD update (detailed notes of his Sept 2014 DVD)

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:23.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

aheb (19th September 2014), Alan (19th September 2014), genevieve (20th September 2014), Kimberley (19th September 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Lindsey Williams new DVD update (detailed notes of his Sept 2014 DVD)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

aheb (20th September 2014), Alan (19th September 2014), genevieve (20th September 2014), Kimberley (19th September 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: Lindsey Williams new DVD update (detailed notes of his Sept 2014 DVD)

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    (first half only...takes a while to copy down notes - rest to follow later tonight after watching DVD)
    Excellent - thanks!

I added the parenthetical "(detailed notes of his Sept 2014 DVD)" to this thread's title, to be more specific as to its contents and date.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th September 2014 at 22:32.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Interesting so far, still reading. Took a moment to look up who Lindsy Williams is...
    Quote Lindsey Williams, an ordained Baptist minister went to Alaska in 1970 as a missionary. While in Alaska, Pastor Williams found out about the Trans-Alaska oil pipeline, which began construction on 29th April 1974. Because of Pastor Williams’ love for the USA and concern for the spiritual welfare of the over 25,000 workers on the pipeline, he volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company.

Pastor Williams was given the northern 7 out of the 28 construction camps including the oil field at Prudhoe Bay to hold worship services at the 7 camps once a day. After six months a PR employee at Alyeska Pipeline Company told Pastor Lindsey Williams that he was an invaluable asset to the company. He said that Lindsey was saving the oil pipeline company thousands of dollars of counselling fees and had voted successfully to give Pastor Williams executive status if he wished to accept it. Executive status meant that Lindsey Williams could go anywhere he liked and see anything he wanted regarding the pipeline operation. They gave him a vehicle and an executive pass and he was also invited to sit in on board meetings in an advisory capacity in order to help the relationship between management and labour.

For three years Pastor Lindsey Williams had the opportunity to sit, live and rub shoulders with the most powerful, controlling and manipulative men on the face of this planet.
    - See more at: http://www.lindseywilliams.net/about....4joe1hwk.dpuf

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

There is a thread on Avalon about the El Hierro eruption here which would cause a chunck of the island to drop into the ocean, and cause a huge tsunami which would wipe out the east coast. This could be engineered and blamed on a comet, thus the subsequent disruption in New York could cascade into an economic collapse, and also blamed on a natural event.

So then, with the east coast and markets and commerce in total disarray, this could cause disruptions in distribution of food and this could be blamed for starvation and disease breaking out, and so on....

Any number of scenario's can be written which could be palatable to the masses and make them beg for a solution from their presumed world leaders who would be at the ready to offer a solution, while the voices of those who would cry foul, or false flag, or engineered event, would be all but mute.

In crisis, when the core visceral fight or flight adrenaline response kicks in, reason goes by the wayside, especially when fear and death are being offered up for our consciousness every day. This trick has worked numerous times over the millennium, and it can work again save for those who are conscious and understand how energy works, who can overcome these nefarious plans.

It will require an awakening, which I believe is occurring due to the internet. Right now, in my opinion, it is a race for the elite to get their agendas rolling before too many people wake up and stop them. I don't think it does any good to pray to saviors, or benevolent ET's. It really is up to us how we want our future to look.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th September 2014 at 02:58.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (20th September 2014), lelmaleh (21st September 2014), naste.de.lumina (20th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (20th September 2014), sandy (20th September 2014), Snookie (22nd September 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Buddha's Palm--

You deserve a medal for not only sharing what LW had to say,
    but also for listening to his entire "sermon."

Thank you so much. My blood pressure thanks you.
    My hair that's still in my head thanks you, too.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Alan (20th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (20th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	baghdadi.jpg
Views:	1124
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	27275  
    Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

gripreaper (30th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:22.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Remember this video? It correlates mighty well with Lindsey's material concerning the east coast of the U.S. being hit hard. In this particular case, I think that the words of Lindsey Williams may provide some valuable insight to what may come...

This video was discussed on this thread last year.
    Last edited by Robin; 21st September 2014 at 02:05.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:22.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

gripreaper (30th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Remember this video? It correlates mighty well with Lindsey's material concerning the east coast of the U.S. being hit hard.
    Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    Curious how the lone nuke detonation scenario is addressed in the following multi-hour presentation available online at http://100777.com/nwo/barbarians, and intended to bring in the global governance system (via a comprehensive MENA peace agreement).

I am sooooooo on the "Red List" for posting this stuff...well, lighting up nukes is unacceptable. If someone has a problem with that, they're INSANE...so if standing up to crazy people is construed as a bad thing, so be it.
    As an addendum to my comment, I do not think that any nuke will ever be detonated on this planet again. There is compelling evidence through witness testimonial, researchers, and 'others' that E.T.s have been rendering all nukes inert since WWII, due to the catastrophic effects of the bombs off planet.

I do, however, think that a man-made scenario of a comet (or something else) hitting near New York -- through the use of advanced weather-modification technology and hologram-projection technology -- is a potentiality.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

+ Reply to Thread