+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scottish Referendum Vote Count Fraud: Open Letter to David Cameron

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Scottish Referendum Vote Count Fraud: Open Letter to David Cameron

Dear David Cameron,

Thanks for your strong stance on British sovereignty in the European Union. It's good to see a politician stand up for the people of the UK. We have another matter we'd like to bring to your attention.

Vote Count Fraud In The Scottish Independence Referendum

Recent video evidence on Youtube has shown compelling evidence that there may have been vote rigging during the Scottish independence referendum.

1) A video with 350,000+ views, showing what appears to be a man filling in multiple ballots himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRWWilODlsc

2) A video with 35,000 views, showing a pile of votes with the label "No" on top of them. Zooming in on the pile clearly shows a vote marked yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZi6HqDwcQ

3) Later in the same video, a woman is shown moving Yes votes into the No pile.

Invalid Result

We think it is safe to say that the election is invalid under British Law:

"Prosecuting authorities (the Crown Prosecution Service in England and Wales, the Crown Office in Scotland, and the Public Prosecution Service in Northern Ireland) are responsible for taking cases of alleged electoral fraud to court. They work closely with police forces to examine evidence about alleged electoral fraud before deciding whether or not to bring a prosecution."

http://www.electoralcommission.org.u...sponsibilities

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1983/2/contents

We are notifying the police of this matter, and will be making a full legal complaint to the police in due course. We understand you probably have no knowledge of this alleged vote fraud, but as Prime Minister of the UK, you are fully accountable to the electorate. We hope you will act in the public interest and rectify this disturbing matter.

Media Coverage

Accusations of voter fraud have already appeared in the mainstream media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5849578.html

It is not acceptable to dismiss these claims as Russian propaganda or internet conspiracy theory. The videos were taken by Scottish citizens of their own account. A full public investigation is in order.

Legal Notice

We live full and happy lives, and have no intention of committing suicide, walking under a bus, or having an unexpected heart attack. We do not grant anyone permission to interfere with our lives or this legal process.

David, as you are a staunch defender of democracy, we hope you will act to invalidate the results of the referendum, and recall a new, fairer referendum as soon as is possible.

Citizen Observation of Elections

Due to the complexities of modern bureaucracy, we feel it is only fair that Scottish citizen observers are allowed into the vote counting halls, to observe and record counting as it takes place. They can do this as volunteers, on their own time, while keeping a respectful distance from the counters. During the new referendum, it is not acceptable to simply appoint a few dozen outside observers. They are welcome, but citizens must be allowed entry too.

Each counter must have 5-10 citizens observing them at all times. Due to the circumstances surrounding this referendum, we are sure that no honest counter would object to this. Citizens of the UK are already used to being on camera all the time anyway.

Facebook Group

We have set up a Facebook Group to campaign for a valid, fair election, free from vote count fraud. We hope to see you there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/564203337040295/

Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.

Faithfully,

A Concerned Citizen.
    Last edited by Daozen; 20th September 2014 at 02:36.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2014), Bassplayer1 (20th September 2014), Billy (20th September 2014), Cidersomerset (20th September 2014), Frank V (20th September 2014), ghostrider (20th September 2014), linksplatinum (20th September 2014), meeradas (20th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (20th September 2014), Nasu (20th September 2014), rodrigoo (20th September 2014), silverfish (20th September 2014), Snookie (20th September 2014), Stephanie (20th September 2014), transiten (20th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Scottish Referendum Vote Count Fraud: Open Letter to David Cameron

If any REAL Scots want to help me send this, get in touch below. I have a few ideas.
    Last edited by Daozen; 20th September 2014 at 10:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Nasu (20th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It makes sense to me , when I saw all the people excited about voting to be free from England , they all seemed happy , focused and inspired ... the results didn't match the pulse of the country ... What country would want to stay under the thumb of another country ??? I just knew the results would be = Scotland is free ... When I saw David Cameron speaking how bad it would be if Scotland cut ties with England , I knew right then , the whole thing was rigged ... I don't trust David Cameron ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2014), Bassplayer1 (20th September 2014), Craig (20th September 2014), Nasu (20th September 2014), toothpick (20th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Right, it didnt match the early polls. Im not going to implicate or accuse David. The offer is on the table for him to rectify the matter and call a new indyref. Will he take that offer? No one knows.

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

And Dwilcock, if you read this, and do your own investigation into the vote fraud, please link to this page and fully credit your sources. Thanks.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

I just saw this article on the BBC that reminded me that skulduggery may have been at hand.....

" He's Back"......

Gordon 'New World Order' Brown assuring Scots ' Powers will be delivered'...!!!

Gordon mentioned TNWO ( Neo Cons ) many times over the years....

20 September 2014 Last updated at 14:13

Scottish referendum: Gordon Brown vows 'powers will be delivered'
    Gordon Brown: "Time for Scotland to unite"

Gordon Brown has said promises made by the "No" parties ahead of the Scottish
    independence referendum on change and further devolution will be delivered.

The former prime minister said it was time to move from the "battleground to the
    common ground" after a majority in Scotland voted "No" to leaving the UK.

He added: "We will lock in today the promises that we have made".

Politicians in England and Scotland are considering how the UK will be governed
    in the future.

In a speech in Dalgety Bay, Fife, Mr Brown described three "lock ins" which he
    said demonstrated that pre-referendum promises would be kept:

a resolution has been signed by David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ed Miliband and Mr
    Brown committing to a timetable of action including draft legislation for a new
    Scotland Bill by the end of January. The motion will be placed in the House of
    Commons on Monday.civil servants were already at work drawing up a timetable
    and detailed plans so that a "command paper" setting out new powers can be
    published by the end of October. A House of Commons debate to be held on
    Thursday 16 October to ensure the plans are on track.Following Thursday's result,
    which saw 55% of of voters rejecting independence against 45% in favour, there
    has already been significant disagreement over the timing and extent of further devolution.

Prime Minister David Cameron has vowed to deliver on the pre-referendum
    promises made by the three main Westminster parties to boost the powers
    of Scotland's devolved parliament.

He has tasked Lord Smith of Kelvin, who led Glasgow's staging of the Commonwealth
    Games, with overseeing the process of taking their commitments forward, with new
    powers over tax, spending and welfare to be agreed by November, and draft legislation
    published by January.

Mr Cameron has also proposed a system where only MPs from England would vote
    on English issues in Parliament.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-29289035

====================================================

Gordon Brown's Better Together speech the day before the Scottish referendum

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th September 2014 at 15:34.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

re the video of the woman shifting papers:
    we know that voting can be rigged, but if this clip is the only 'evidence' that is mushrooming round the web I'm afraid it only serves to make the point that we too readily absorb ideas. Where is the second-breath thinking? Seriously!

Every time I clear out papers into two piles 'keep' and 'throw', it takes little time before I involuntarily and robotically put a paper or three in the wrong pile...my inner voice knows it very quickly, I check, I re-place the papers in the correct pile and carry on. Please, find better evidence or baaaaa.

By copying and linking this video over so many sites, so many hits, well, sorry, but it makes a mockery of any serious suspicions of vote-rigging. Please think.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Soup For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soup (here)
    we know that voting can be rigged, but if this clip is the only 'evidence' that is mushrooming round the web I'm afraid it only serves to make the point that we too readily absorb ideas. Where is the second-breath thinking? Seriously!

Every time I clear out papers into two piles 'keep' and 'throw', it takes little time before I involuntarily and robotically put a paper or three in the wrong pile...my inner voice knows it very quickly, I check, I re-place the papers in the correct pile and carry on. Please, find better evidence or baaaaa.

By copying and linking this video over so many sites, so many hits, well, sorry, but it makes a mockery of any serious suspicions of vote-rigging. Please think.
    Sorry mate, this debunking is getting more and more transparent. You failed to mention the other two clips, one of a man filling in his own ballot papers, the other with a stack of votes labeled No, with a clear Yes ballot visible. In the clip you reference, the woman counter is clearly and deliberately moving ballots from the Yes to no pile.... She's not there to move papers about at the end of her work day, she's there to divide ballots into two separate piles.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th September 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Soup (here)

You can hardly compare yourself clearing out papers in your drawer to that of the lady looking at ballot papers which are simply marked with a big cross on the Yes or the no. I too often do a clear out of my own papers which pile up and I can hardly close the drawer. I have to quickly read the papers to make sure I am not throwing out any which are important to keep. If I were sorting out ballot papers which have either a yes or a no marked with a big black cross I would hardly need to think to be able to put them in the correct pile. Your analogy is a pretty poor one if you ask me Soup. Sorry.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 20th September 2014 at 19:38.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

REALLY???

You think David Camaroon would reconsider???

All he needs now is a clean pair of shorts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Billy (20th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 times in 457 posts

reminds me of a qoute;
    Quote Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

~ John F. Kennedy ~
    Examine all things and retain the good.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

aranuk (21st September 2014), Billy (20th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Scottish Independence: 70,000 Nationalists Demand Referendum be Re-Held After Vote Rigging Claims

A petition demanding the Scottish independence referendum be re-held "because it was rigged" has garnered 70,000 signatures in less than 24 hours.

Despite Scotland's First Minister and leader of the Scottish National Party Alex Salmond accepting that the outcome of the vote is "the democratic verdict of the people of Scotland", the petition calls for a re-vote because of "strange occurrences" that appear to show electoral fraud and vote rigging.

The petition states: "Countless evidences of fraud during the Scottish Referendum have come to light, including two counts of votes being moved in bulk to a 'No' pile, 'Yes' votes clearly being seen in 'No' piles, and strange occurrences with dual fire alarms, and clear-cut fraud in Glasgow.

"We demand a re-vote be taken of said referendum, where each vote shall be counted by two individuals, one of whom should be an international impartial party without a stake in the vote."

The allegations of vote miscounting refer to videos posted on YouTube on Friday that show Sky News' footage of polling stations in Dundee and Edinburgh.

Social media users spotted a clear 'Yes' ballot among the papers on a table allocated to 'No' votes.

However, the 'Yes Dundee' organisation clarified that the ballots in question were yet to be counted and were merely "resting on the table" before being moved once sorted.

Scottish nationalists were told to "get a grip" yesterday after pro-independence supporters venter their frustrations on social media after the result was announced.

Meanwhile, officials at the referendum count in Glasgow are investigating 10 cases of suspected electoral fraud at polling stations after Glasgow City Council said police had been called earlier today.

They said it related to possible cases of impersonation, where people pretend to be someone else, cast the vote, then the real person turned up to vote.

Police Scotland said there was an ongoing investigation into a "small number" of ballot papers which had been compromised.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/scottish-i...9.html#KHFrRwz
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aranuk (22nd September 2014), Billy (20th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

No link with this. You will have to research. But bad news.

Quote Via the amazing Rachel Robinson.Law to silence Scottish dissent goes through quietly today. I knew they would not let you get away with this again..".Respect For the Unemployed & Benefit Claimants
    The Gagging Act @gaggingbill becomes law today meaning legitimate campaigns may be silenced [so we go from maximum participation in the Scottish Independence Referendum to silencing dissent in one fell swoop]
    ‪#‎Democracy‬ in Britain took a huge step backwards today as 10 Downing Street pushed through its right-wing Lobbying Act.
    Human Rights activists including Respect For the Unemployed & Benefit Claimants have slamed the Act, which imposes draconian limits on the activities of organisations such as trade unions, charities and anti-racism campaigners in the run-up to the general election next May.
    It will also slash the amount organisations can spend on initiatives such as newspaper advertising.
    The Act will demand that organisations account for every penny spent — right down to postage.
    But it places no restrictions on the amount of election propaganda newspapers can publish themselves — allowing the Conservatives within the newspaper industry unlimited freedom to manipulate ‪#‎voters‬.
    Nor does it limit political parties’ election spending — meaning the ‪#‎Tories‬ can spend as many millions as their big-business supporters pump into their coffers.
    It is a shameful that UK Parliament has allowed this legislation onto the statue book.
    This shoddy and completely impractical Bill allows Tory donors and the politically motivated right-wing press to run rough shod over our democracy."
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

31st October, is the last day any objections can be lodged.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10541990_10152361046602957_622880387468794191_n.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	27277

http://www.electionsscotland.info/em...for_referendum
    Last edited by Billy; 20th September 2014 at 21:21.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (22nd September 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Plenty of time, Billy. Cheers. Do you have any idea of the process for lodging objections?

2) Anglo govs have given themselves all sorts of powers over the last ten years. Obama has signed enough executive orders to make him a God. Drafting legislation and enforcing it is a different matter. Large sections of the UK press and police are openly and consistently exposing corruption in Westminster. Im trying to make it easy for them...

Last, Draconian legislation means governments fear the electorate, not the other way round.

I have no intention of accusing Cameron etc...

Its much more dangerous to do nothing. Do we want to see the ISIS charade on telly at Christmas?
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st September 2014 at 00:32.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

aranuk (21st September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread