Thread: Top 10 Government Lies - When said 'Trust Us'

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,482 times in 21,118 posts

Exclamation Top 10 Government Lies - When said 'Trust Us'

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2014), araucaria (20th September 2014), genevieve (20th September 2014), joeecho (20th September 2014), justntime2learn (20th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Top 10 Government Lies - When said 'Trust Us'

I love it when ET's tell what really happened when world leaders say something different , here some of my favorites - the surprise attack at pearl harbor = the plejaren leader Ptaah said , the U.S. government knew about the attack and allowed it to happen to test the atomic bomb on a live target ... 911 was a surprise attack on America = Bush had prior intelligence about the possible attack , a supervisor and two field agents had tried to present reports about the attack , and Bush chose to ignore it ... the Iraq War was about fighting terrorism = War in Iraq is about the U.S. dollar ... Fukushima is under control = 10 days after fukushima occurred ,it was already the ultra worst case scenario with dangerous long term effects ... if you like your doctor you can keep him ??? No you can't and I don't even need an ET to tell me that ... The only way the U.S. government can do what it does , is to lie about what is going on , they are so infiltrated with the CIA , politicians follow the narrative to keep from having to write a mysterious car crash heart attack suicide nervous breakdown self inflicted gun shot note ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2014), Cara (21st September 2014), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2014), genevieve (20th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread