+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Beware of the toothpaste you use!!!!!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Beware of the toothpaste you use!!!!!

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Pris is right Kaneshk. Particularly the destroyed half broken tooth that had an infection. Teeth are notorious for brewing infections at the root and you might not feel the pain, so just because your pain went away there may still be bacteria doing damage to the area.
    Hmmm...

It seems that I have at least two cavities at this point in time. I know it is not the toothpaste I've been using (baking soda and coconut oil), but rather, I have eaten too much sugar the last year. It's my fault for neglecting my teeth, and I'm starting to worry.

I don't have any money, and I most certainly do not have any type of insurance. I'm worried that these cavities will get worse and do heavier damage...but there isn't much I can do right now. I'd really like to take care of this problem, but if I do, it won't be for another six months or so, as I am very far removed from the Matrix.

Even if I had money, I'd still be hesitant to go visit a dentist. Does anybody know of a natural way to heal cavities that works...?
    Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I found this Samwisethebrave. And a couple other articles with similar information. I have no way of knowing if it works or not. But I just googled curing tooth cavities without a dentist, and got a few hits.
    http://wellnessmama.com/5629/cure-to...y-book-review/
    I also found this:

http://wellnessmama.com/3650/remineralize-teeth/

And, there's this video from TheTrutherGirls:

WOW, That is a really well done video. so Bump!!! I think I will subscribe to her channel. Thanks Pris!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Pam (27th October 2014), Pris (27th October 2014), Robin (27th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,203 times in 2,396 posts

You're welcome, Sidney! TheTrutherGirls really are (is) awesome. She's one heck of a whistleblower.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Pam (29th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Well then, consumer is the perfect name isn't it! It's sad to think that we perpetuate this charade with our hard earned money, most of us never having a clue as to what is going on. The brainwashing hits us at so many levels. Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.

It can be discouraging, and there are times that I get so angry, it feels like being repeatedly violated, but there is one thing that keeps me going... I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Yes -- we've all been repeatedly violated!

It's all a charade.

Quote ...our hard earned money...
    Even using this 'terminology' is part of our brainwashing -- playing their money game and applying 'worth' or 'value' to everything.

Here are some examples. Is a stick of gold really more 'valuable' than an apple? Am I more 'valuable' than you? If I work hard at something, is that something to be 'judged' by its 'worth'? Who's to judge? This is all very subjective. However, if we accept that everything is of equal value and all of us are to be treated equally, that would be a great start!

All I know is the hardest I've ever worked (and the happiest I've ever been), I never got paid a penny. Money never motivated me and I didn't know why until I found out it was all a scam much later on. Money is a barrier set up between us and what we need and want. As you put it perfectly:

Quote Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.
    Money also does this: it keeps us enslaved and in debt.

The fact that money (all forms of it including barter and trade) is a scam is one of the hardest lessons for people to 'get'.

Sorry, I think I'm getting a bit off-topic.

Quote I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Me, too!

Pris,What you are saying is really profound for me. I really get what you are saying about value, and attaching a specific value to everything. I am going to really work with this and start observing how that works in my experience, I also want to observe how much of this "value" has been imprinted on me by this culture. I feel that this is a consciousness raising event for me.Thank you

The other thing that you said about the hardest work and the happiest you have ever been was when you were not getting paid, that is so true for me as well. Maybe part of that is stepping out of the value trap and moving into heartfelt, intuitive life.

I would love to say I value your wisdom but I don't think that is appropriate here....teehee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Pris (29th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Pris is right Kaneshk. Particularly the destroyed half broken tooth that had an infection. Teeth are notorious for brewing infections at the root and you might not feel the pain, so just because your pain went away there may still be bacteria doing damage to the area.
    Hmmm...

It seems that I have at least two cavities at this point in time. I know it is not the toothpaste I've been using (baking soda and coconut oil), but rather, I have eaten too much sugar the last year. It's my fault for neglecting my teeth, and I'm starting to worry.

I don't have any money, and I most certainly do not have any type of insurance. I'm worried that these cavities will get worse and do heavier damage...but there isn't much I can do right now. I'd really like to take care of this problem, but if I do, it won't be for another six months or so, as I am very far removed from the Matrix.

Even if I had money, I'd still be hesitant to go visit a dentist. Does anybody know of a natural way to heal cavities that works...?

I see Sidney and Pris have provided you with some really good info. I would like to add a little tip that might be of benefit as well and it sounds really mundane but works super well. Swish your mouth several times with water after you eat anything. It will clean out the food and remove the acid conditions that occur after eating. This is when the decay process occurs. I learned that from Paramahansa Yogananda who really offered a lot of healthful advice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Pris (29th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Hmmm...

I found this Samwisethebrave. And a couple other articles with similar information. I have no way of knowing if it works or not. But I just googled curing tooth cavities without a dentist, and got a few hits.
    http://wellnessmama.com/5629/cure-to...y-book-review/

Sidney, Great article!!!!! I thought I would post her remineralizing toothpaste recipe;

Homemade Remineralizing Toothpaste Ingredients:

5 parts Calcium powder
    1 part Diatomaceous Earth (optional- contains trace minerals and silica. UPDATE: A reader noted that DE can be abrasive and is not needed with the baking soda, so if you don’t have DE… no worries!)
    2 parts Baking Soda
    3 parts Xylitol Powder- This ingredient is not completely necessary, but just keeps it from tasting bitter.
    3-5 parts coconut oil to get desired texture
    Optional ingredients: Essential oils for flavor (mint, cinnamon, and orange are all good), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Myrrh and Trace Minerals

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Pris (29th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well then, consumer is the perfect name isn't it! It's sad to think that we perpetuate this charade with our hard earned money, most of us never having a clue as to what is going on. The brainwashing hits us at so many levels. Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.

It can be discouraging, and there are times that I get so angry, it feels like being repeatedly violated, but there is one thing that keeps me going... I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Yes -- we've all been repeatedly violated!

It's all a charade.

Quote ...our hard earned money...
    Even using this 'terminology' is part of our brainwashing -- playing their money game and applying 'worth' or 'value' to everything.

Here are some examples. Is a stick of gold really more 'valuable' than an apple? Am I more 'valuable' than you? If I work hard at something, is that something to be 'judged' by its 'worth'? Who's to judge? This is all very subjective. However, if we accept that everything is of equal value and all of us are to be treated equally, that would be a great start!

All I know is the hardest I've ever worked (and the happiest I've ever been), I never got paid a penny. Money never motivated me and I didn't know why until I found out it was all a scam much later on. Money is a barrier set up between us and what we need and want. As you put it perfectly:

Quote Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.
    Money also does this: it keeps us enslaved and in debt.

The fact that money (all forms of it including barter and trade) is a scam is one of the hardest lessons for people to 'get'.

Sorry, I think I'm getting a bit off-topic.

Quote I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Me, too!

Pris,What you are saying is really profound for me. I really get what you are saying about value, and attaching a specific value to everything. I am going to really work with this and start observing how that works in my experience, I also want to observe how much of this "value" has been imprinted on me by this culture. I feel that this is a consciousness raising event for me.Thank you

The other thing that you said about the hardest work and the happiest you have ever been was when you were not getting paid, that is so true for me as well. Maybe part of that is stepping out of the value trap and moving into heartfelt, intuitive life.

I would love to say I value your wisdom but I don't think that is appropriate here....teehee
    That you suggest I have --errm-- wisdom... Gosh... thanks, peterpam!

All we can do is keep learning. I've been caught up in all the stupidity as much as everyone else.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Pam (29th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh, by the way, everyone. We will no longer use 'Tom's Of Maine' (to avoid glycerin, SLS, and xylitol). So, to avoid those ingredients (including fluoride, of course), we just picked up our first tube of 'Redmond Earthpaste' (unsweetened).

I have a funny feeling about xylitol, so I'm avoiding it.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...cked-up-to-be/
    Last edited by Pris; 29th October 2014 at 20:50.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th October 2014), Pam (29th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Oh, by the way, everyone. We will no longer use 'Tom's Of Maine' (to avoid glycerin, SLS, and xylitol). So, to avoid those ingredients (including fluoride, of course), we just picked up our first tube of 'Redmond Earthpaste' (unsweetened).

Earth paste is great stuff, I have used it before -- way better than Tom's by a long shot.

And Xylitol is fine, it is just a simple sugar alcohol where the molecule is too big for A) excessive oral bacteria to feed off it - the bacteria actually die of starvation in the process of trying to consume it, and B) The molecule is a bit too big for it to get through most of your gut, so it has only a tiny amount of calories and doesn't elevate blood sugar.

I like how that article says: "just 1.5 grams of Xylitol can kill a hundred gram rat" - doubt that is true, but even if it is it's the same as saying, "just 1 kilo of Xylitol could kill a 75 kilo man" - one kilo of almost any specific compound would likely almost kill a "75 kilo man". There's not much research or evidence cited in that article - it is pretty much speculation - not that speculation can't be right.

The "gum" that could kill your child's rat is conveniently not named, and I checked Trident -- 0.17 grams per serving.

It is toxic to dogs as well as rats, so don't feed your dog xylitol. The small amounts used in any toothpaste - considering one tends to not swallow toothpaste won't be an issue. All that said, I wouldn't use it as a sugar substitute
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th October 2014 at 00:41. Reason: bad spelling and grammar
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th October 2014), Pam (29th October 2014), Pris (30th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Earth paste is great stuff, I have used it before -- way better than Tom's by a long shot.

And Xylitol is fine, it is just a simple sugar alcohol where the molecule is to big for A) excessive oral bacteria to feed off it - the bacteria actually die of starvation in the process of trying to consume it, and B) The molecule is a bit too big for it to get through most of your gut, so it has only a tiny amount of calories and doesn't elevate blood sugar.

I like how that article says: "just 1.5 grams of Xylitol can kill a hundred gram rat" - doubt that is true, but even if it is it's the same as saying, "just 1 kilo of Xylitol could kill a 75 kilo man" - one kilo of almost any specific compound would likely almost kill a "75 kilo man". There's not much research or evidence cited in that article - it is pretty much speculation - not that speculation can't be right.

The "gum" that could kill you child's rat is conveniently not named, and I checked Trident -- 0.17 grams per serving.

It is toxic to dogs as well as rats, so don't feed your dog xylitol. The small amounts used in any toothpaste - considering one tends to not swallow toothpaste won't be an issue. All that said, I wouldn't use it as a sugar substitute
    Good points, DeDukshyn. Thanks for that.

I suppose it's kind of like, for example, table salt. Apparently, table salt is more toxic than Borax, but how many people know that? There's some serious misinformation going around so scare the pants off of people about Borax.... hmmm, wonder why?

Anyway, back to this xylitol. I'm still going to steer clear of it (something about GMO corn...)... just in case... and because I can. Choice is great.

Quote It is toxic to dogs as well as rats, so don't feed your dog xylitol.
    And, don't feed your rat xylitol! Rats are one of my favourite rodents, and they happen to make great friends, too. So, let's not gloss over them.
    Last edited by Pris; 30th October 2014 at 04:12.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi
    I brush with 2 activated drops of mms with a bit of water once a day, use oil pulling once a day (olive oil). And the rest of the day I just use water and/or chew mint leaves.
    Yesterday saw a video by Jim Humble explaining how to use mms in gas form for cleaning the mouth. It sounds good but never tried it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

Pam (30th October 2014), Pris (1st November 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

elear, thanks for the input. Is the mms used for the purpose of remineralizing or is it antimicrobial? By the way, welcome to PA!!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Pris (1st November 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

elear, thanks for the input. Is the mms used for the purpose of remineralizing or is it antimicrobial? By the way, welcome to PA!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!!!!! :D

It seems to kill anaerobic microbes of different types (virus, bacteria and fungus to certain extent). It also provides charges to the body and enhances mitochondrial function.

I have Hashimoto and it is tough in the mouth, the gums shrink and it bleeds a lot. I´m much better now.

This guy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSfeNgh4XM8

claims it whitened his teeth and even one tooth auto-healed. But it is in Spanish.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

Pam (30th October 2014), Pris (1st November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3