+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beware of the toothpaste you use!!!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Beware of the toothpaste you use!!!!!

I am blown away at all the good advice and information everyone has shared. Teeth are something we take for granted, but if you know anyone that has lost theirs you realize how important it is to hang on to those little choppers!!!!!

I feel so fortunate to be among you people, with all the insight, knowledge and wisdom.....
    Last edited by Pam; 21st September 2014 at 15:01.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), Pris (21st September 2014), Rich (21st September 2014), RunningDeer (21st September 2014), Spirithorse (22nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

By the way, if the polymer particles are blue in colour they can not possibly be pure polyethylene, which is colourless by its very nature. Either it has some kind of dye in it, or it's been stained that way by other blue chemicals in the toothpaste.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (22nd September 2014), RunningDeer (22nd September 2014), Spirithorse (22nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Tesseract;879564]By the way, if the polymer particles are blue in colour they can not possibly be pure polyethylene, which is colourless by its very nature. Either it has some kind of dye in it, or it's been stained that way by other blue chemicals in the toothpaste.[/Q

So whats a little more blue dye added to the batch of chemicals Crest calls toothpaste!!!!!teeeheee...Thanks for the added information, Tesseract.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (22nd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Funny that you should mention toothpaste. I came across information about natural products for teeth that are better than toothpaste. Good information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnNB...yer_detailpage

I tried turmeric as an experiment, and my teeth felt good, but my toothbrush was a saffron color, which is not a big deal just watch your clothes. I plan to try the others as well.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (23rd September 2014), Pris (23rd September 2014), RunningDeer (23rd September 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jules (here)
    Funny that you should mention toothpaste. I came across information about natural products for teeth that are better than toothpaste. Good information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnNB...yer_detailpage

I tried turmeric as an experiment, and my teeth felt good, but my toothbrush was a saffron color, which is not a big deal just watch your clothes. I plan to try the others as well.

Jules, really good info and I'm glad it addressed the whiteners, reminding us how easy the chemicals are absorbed under the tongue, and the abrasive qualities of the whiteners.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Jules (23rd September 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Pris (23rd September 2014), RunningDeer (23rd September 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

From 1 year I am using powder made from Black walnut hull.

In Hulda Clark's protocols she uses Black Walnut hull to make its tincture in alcohol for using it in bowel parasite cleanse. According to her it’s a very good insecticide, pesticide and fungicide.

On some websites people have experimented with Black Walnut Hull powder. And they got very good results such as remineralization of tooth’s in kids and teenagers, healing of cracked tooth, and then doctor getting astonished seeing x-ray films.

I have given this powder to my mom, grandmother, aunts and uncle. Earlier have using many different Manjans(=Ayurvedic/Unani tooth powders) and tooth pastes but still their tooth have pain. Now after using this Black Walnut Hull Manjan/powder they have no pain. My mother’s OSMF (Oral Sub Mucus Fibrosis) is also not there, means she can easily open hear mouth.

I have one tooth that is completely destroyed/broken in half and one adjacent tooth has cavity in it. I had pain because of infection and blood leaking from that area. There always a bad tasted blood or fluid coming out of that area. Therefore nerve ending there are always in pain. But now I am without pain using this powder. And even big food particles clogged and compressed in that cavity of broken tooth doesn’t cause such huge pain
    Last edited by kanishk; 19th October 2014 at 17:23.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

fourty-two (19th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (20th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I use this product and its been great, I don't plan to use anything else for now, the salt in there works wonders.

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/s...oothpaste.aspx

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (20th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

In Hulda Clark's protocols she uses Black Walnut hull to make its tincture in alcohol for using it in bowel parasite cleanse. According to her it’s a very good insecticide, pesticide and fungicide.

On some websites people have experimented with Black Walnut Hull powder. And they got very good results such as remineralization of tooth’s in kids and teenagers, healing of cracked tooth, and then doctor getting astonished seeing x-ray films.

I have given this powder to my mom, grandmother, aunts and uncle. Earlier have using many different Manjans(=Ayurvedic/Unani tooth powders) and tooth pastes but still their tooth have pain. Now after using this Black Walnut Hull Manjan/powder they have no pain. My mother’s OSMF (Oral Sub Mucus Fibrosis) is also not there, means she can easily open hear mouth.

I have one tooth that is completely destroyed/broken in half and one adjacent tooth has cavity in it. I had pain because of infection and blood leaking from that area. There always a bad tasted blood or fluid coming out of that area. Therefore nerve ending there are always in pain. But now I am without pain using this powder. And even big food particles clogged and compressed in that cavity of broken tooth doesn’t cause such huge pain
    Thanks for the information on Black Walnut Hull powder!

I am glad that the Black Walnut Hull powder has helped to diminish your mouth pain due to infection caused by damaged teeth. However, forgive me for asking... are you unable to afford to get your teeth taken care of? Walking around with 'one completely destroyed/broken in half tooth' and another with a cavity and probably an exposed nerve ending doesn't seem like the best thing.

Dental care should be free along with everything else IMO, but that's another topic.
    Last edited by Pris; 25th October 2014 at 02:49.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

kanishk (25th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (25th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Thanks for the information on Black Walnut Hull powder!

I am glad that the Black Walnut Hull powder has helped to diminish your mouth pain due to infection caused by damaged teeth. However, forgive me for asking... are you unable to afford to get your teeth taken care of? Walking around with 'one completely destroyed/broken in half tooth' and another with a cavity and probably an exposed nerve ending doesn't seem like the best thing.

Dental care should be free along with everything else IMO, but that's another topic.
    Pris is right Kaneshk. Particularly the destroyed half broken tooth that had an infection. Teeth are notorious for brewing infections at the root and you might not feel the pain, so just because your pain went away there may still be bacteria doing damage to the area. The extra problem is that the infection is so near the brain. I had an infection near the root of a root canal without symptoms. In a very short amount of time it destroyed some of the thin bone that makes up the jaw. Maybe you would be better considering having that tooth taken out? I am not a dentist but I do hate to see you have lots of trouble with infection, and you are just 27 years old. Although Black Walnut Hull may do a good job cleaning teeth, I don't see how it can affect an infection in and around the root of the tooth.

P

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

kanishk (25th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (25th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Thank you Pris, peterpam, reason that I am not removing my half brocken tooth is that I am not getting free time and also because currently I am not having any pain I am a little careless about them. I want to do the x ray of both teeth now, so I can see what further damage is increased or weather the other one with cavity is remineralised or not.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Nasu (25th October 2014), Pam (25th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (25th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thank you Pris, peterpam, reason that I am not removing my half brocken tooth is that I am not getting free time and also because currently I am not having any pain I am a little careless about them. I want to do the x ray of both teeth now, so I can see what further damage is increased or weather the other one with cavity is remineralised or not.
    kanishk, I am really glad that you are going to do this, as I would hate for you to have damage occurring that you are unaware of like I did. I hope everything checks out ok for you!!!!!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

kanishk (26th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), RunningDeer (25th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote "...Crest toothpaste has been adding plastic micro beads to this witches brew."
    Big chuckle when I read this part, Peterpam.

I use to go for check-ups twice a year. Now I only need to go once and the visit doesn’t take that long. I canceled my dental insurance. I use this product: ”Oralive Toothpaste" from AscendedHealth.com. It lasts about 8-10 months. It keeps my teeth white and there’s no plaque build up. I use it once a day and Tom’s flouride-free toothpaste for the other times.

Ingredients: 
Volcanic Earth Minerals, Vitamin C, Camu Camu, Amla, Calcium, Xylitol, Nettle, Folic Acid, CoQ 10, Marine Phytoplankton, Astaxanthin, Blue Green Algae, Pau D’Arco, Aloe Vera, Noni, Peppermint, Melissa, Arnica, Licorice, Mint, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Ginger. Essential Oils of Neroli, Jasmine, Spikenard, Rose.
    Oralive Dental Regenerative Elixir

Description: All natural oral balancing paste made of live edible clays, calcium, superfoods, oxygen, essential oils, deep ocean trace minerals, ancient probiotic bacteria. Helps reset oral bioterrain with friendly microbes. Does not contain flouride or soap. Vegan.

Designed to help support your body to
    • inhibit bacteria that cause cavities, plaque and gingivitis
    • alleviate gum pain & gum bleeding
    • whiten teeth
    Well, I just read this and it is good to see someone making toothpaste to promote mouth bacteria -- they are important, and just like your gut you need to keep the good ones in to keep the bad ones out.

There is a link to the use of mouthwash and poor overall health, and the death of all mouth bacteria creating a deficiency in nitric oxide is the cause. Mouth bacteria are an important part of your body's own production of nitric oxide, which is extremely important for a vast range of processes within the body; particularly cardiovascular health.

Write-up on the studies is here: http://www.drnibber.com/nitric-oxide...ion-in-health/
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th October 2014 at 19:14. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th October 2014), laperle (25th October 2014), Pam (26th October 2014), Pris (25th October 2014), PurpleLama (26th October 2014), RunningDeer (25th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote "...Crest toothpaste has been adding plastic micro beads to this witches brew."

I use to go for check-ups twice a year. Now I only need to go once and the visit doesn’t take that long. I canceled my dental insurance. I use this product: ”Oralive Toothpaste" from AscendedHealth.com. It lasts about 8-10 months. It keeps my teeth white and there’s no plaque build up. I use it once a day and Tom’s flouride-free toothpaste for the other times.

Ingredients: 
Volcanic Earth Minerals, Vitamin C, Camu Camu, Amla, Calcium, Xylitol, Nettle, Folic Acid, CoQ 10, Marine Phytoplankton, Astaxanthin, Blue Green Algae, Pau D’Arco, Aloe Vera, Noni, Peppermint, Melissa, Arnica, Licorice, Mint, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Ginger. Essential Oils of Neroli, Jasmine, Spikenard, Rose.

Description: All natural oral balancing paste made of live edible clays, calcium, superfoods, oxygen, essential oils, deep ocean trace minerals, ancient probiotic bacteria. Helps reset oral bioterrain with friendly microbes. Does not contain flouride or soap. Vegan.

• whiten teeth
    Well, I just read this and it is good to see someone making toothpaste to promote mouth bacteria -- they are important, and just like your gut you need to keep the good ones in to keep the bad ones out.

There is a link to the use of mouthwash and poor overall health, and the death of all mouth bacteria creating a deficiency in nitric oxide is the cause. Mouth bacteria are an important part of your body's on production of nitric oxide, which is extremely important for a vast range of processes within the body; particularly cardiovascular health.

Write-up on the studies is here: http://www.drnibber.com/nitric-oxide...ion-in-health/

Deducshyn, you make some really powerful points here. It makes total sense that we need to honor the healthy bacteria in the mouth, really it is a part of the digestive system. Fortunately, there is now more awareness of the importance of healthy bacteria in the digestive system but there is a total disconnect in understanding that the mouth is a part of it.

There has been so much indoctrination to the masses telling us that we can't smell organic in anyway. Thus, the use of all kinds of products designed to cover or eradicate anything that smells of the life processes of the body. Have you ever gone into a store and marveled at all the products you can buy that are meant to separate us from our connection to the earth and all other living creatures?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th October 2014), Pris (26th October 2014), RunningDeer (26th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Ingredients: 

• whiten teeth

There is a link to the use of mouthwash and poor overall health, and the death of all mouth bacteria creating a deficiency in nitric oxide is the cause. Mouth bacteria are an important part of your body's on production of nitric oxide, which is extremely important for a vast range of processes within the body; particularly cardiovascular health.

Deducshyn, you make some really powerful points here. It makes total sense that we need to honor the healthy bacteria in the mouth, really it is a part of the digestive system. Fortunately, there is now more awareness of the importance of healthy bacteria in the digestive system but there is a total disconnect in understanding that the mouth is a part of it.

There has been so much indoctrination to the masses telling us that we can't smell organic in anyway. Thus, the use of all kinds of products designed to cover or eradicate anything that smells of the life processes of the body. Have you ever gone into a store and marveled at all the products you can buy that are meant to separate us from our connection to the earth and all other living creatures?
    Exactly.

Have you heard of the idea that we are the original Sumerians and we've been conned? Hence, 'consumer'? Our whole 'culture' is a fabricated joke set up by a few psychos. We've been brainwashed and manipulated since day one.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th October 2014), Pam (26th October 2014), RunningDeer (26th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Exactly.

Have you heard of the idea that we are the original Sumerians and we've been conned? Hence, 'consumer'? Our whole 'culture' is a fabricated joke set up by a few psychos. We've been brainwashed and manipulated since day one.
    The only difference between "culture", and "cult" is scale.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th October 2014), elearah (30th October 2014), Pam (26th October 2014), Pris (26th October 2014), PurpleLama (26th October 2014), RunningDeer (26th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Well then, consumer is the perfect name isn't it! It's sad to think that we perpetuate this charade with our hard earned money, most of us never having a clue as to what is going on. The brainwashing hits us at so many levels. Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.

It can be discouraging, and there are times that I get so angry, it feels like being repeatedly violated, but there is one thing that keeps me going... I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th October 2014), Pris (26th October 2014), RunningDeer (26th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Well then, consumer is the perfect name isn't it! It's sad to think that we perpetuate this charade with our hard earned money, most of us never having a clue as to what is going on. The brainwashing hits us at so many levels. Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.

It can be discouraging, and there are times that I get so angry, it feels like being repeatedly violated, but there is one thing that keeps me going... I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Yes -- we've all been repeatedly violated!

It's all a charade.

Quote ...our hard earned money...
    Even using this 'terminology' is part of our brainwashing -- playing their money game and applying 'worth' or 'value' to everything.

Here are some examples. Is a stick of gold really more 'valuable' than an apple? Am I more 'valuable' than you? If I work hard at something, is that something to be 'judged' by its 'worth'? Who's to judge? This is all very subjective. However, if we accept that everything is of equal value and all of us are to be treated equally, that would be a great start!

All I know is the hardest I've ever worked (and the happiest I've ever been), I never got paid a penny. Money never motivated me and I didn't know why until I found out it was all a scam much later on. Money is a barrier set up between us and what we need and want. As you put it perfectly:

Quote Just another con that does two things, it reminds us that we are unworthy and unacceptable as we are, and funnels our resources and turns them over to the select few.
    Money also does this: it keeps us enslaved and in debt.

The fact that money (all forms of it including barter and trade) is a scam is one of the hardest lessons for people to 'get'.

Sorry, I think I'm getting a bit off-topic.

Quote I want to be here to watch this psycho reality crumble and I sure hope I get to.
    Me, too!
    Last edited by Pris; 26th October 2014 at 20:18.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th October 2014), Pam (27th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Pris is right Kaneshk. Particularly the destroyed half broken tooth that had an infection. Teeth are notorious for brewing infections at the root and you might not feel the pain, so just because your pain went away there may still be bacteria doing damage to the area.
    Hmmm...

It seems that I have at least two cavities at this point in time. I know it is not the toothpaste I've been using (baking soda and coconut oil), but rather, I have eaten too much sugar the last year. It's my fault for neglecting my teeth, and I'm starting to worry.

I don't have any money, and I most certainly do not have any type of insurance. I'm worried that these cavities will get worse and do heavier damage...but there isn't much I can do right now. I'd really like to take care of this problem, but if I do, it won't be for another six months or so, as I am very far removed from the Matrix.

Even if I had money, I'd still be hesitant to go visit a dentist. Does anybody know of a natural way to heal cavities that works...?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Pam (27th October 2014), Pris (26th October 2014)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Pris is right Kaneshk. Particularly the destroyed half broken tooth that had an infection. Teeth are notorious for brewing infections at the root and you might not feel the pain, so just because your pain went away there may still be bacteria doing damage to the area.
    Hmmm...

It seems that I have at least two cavities at this point in time. I know it is not the toothpaste I've been using (baking soda and coconut oil), but rather, I have eaten too much sugar the last year. It's my fault for neglecting my teeth, and I'm starting to worry.

I don't have any money, and I most certainly do not have any type of insurance. I'm worried that these cavities will get worse and do heavier damage...but there isn't much I can do right now. I'd really like to take care of this problem, but if I do, it won't be for another six months or so, as I am very far removed from the Matrix.

Even if I had money, I'd still be hesitant to go visit a dentist. Does anybody know of a natural way to heal cavities that works...?
    I found this Samwisethebrave. And a couple other articles with similar information. I have no way of knowing if it works or not. But I just googled curing tooth cavities without a dentist, and got a few hits.
    http://wellnessmama.com/5629/cure-to...y-book-review/

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Pam (27th October 2014), Pris (26th October 2014), Robin (26th October 2014)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Hmmm...

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I found this Samwisethebrave. And a couple other articles with similar information. I have no way of knowing if it works or not. But I just googled curing tooth cavities without a dentist, and got a few hits.
    http://wellnessmama.com/5629/cure-to...y-book-review/
    I also found this:

http://wellnessmama.com/3650/remineralize-teeth/

And, there's this video from TheTrutherGirls:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Pam (27th October 2014), Sidney (27th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast