+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 times in 807 posts

Default Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

The local or federal government agency that manages ownership of any property. Nothing can in modern world simply exist mysteriously.
    For free society!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sidney (23rd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Why is it that too many individuals happily skip that these guidelines are meant to apply to a humanity that's below 500 millions?

... ever occurred to these individuals that, currently, humanity is composed of over 7 Billions and GROWING?!

How do these individuals figure out how a humanity can go from over 7 Billions to under 500 millions?

How did the individual(s) who ordered these megaliths got to know something we don't?

Either that individual knows of a recurring, cyclical type of catastrophe or is in the know on how to make one happen.

Couple that with underground bunkers, DUMBs, underground seed banks and... the writings are on the walls... so to speak.

As for the notch, from the pictures provided by buares, it seems that, that notch was pre-cut and readied for a replacement.

That new block may only be the start of a count down... of which we don't know what kind of clock is being used.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Jean-Marie (24th September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Operator (27th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Sierra (24th September 2014), vmk22 (23rd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

The mastermind is Robert Christian (nickname) and he wrote a book: Common Sense Renewed

The book is available here or here.
    Last edited by Atlas; 23rd September 2014 at 18:05.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

animovado (25th September 2014), Delight (23rd September 2014), Hervé (23rd September 2014), meat suit (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Operator (27th September 2014), Pam (25th September 2014), PurpleLama (23rd September 2014), Reinhard (24th September 2014), rezboom (24th September 2014), Rich (23rd September 2014), Robin (23rd September 2014), Rosieposie (25th September 2014), Sierra (24th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Why is it that too many individuals happily skip that these guidelines are meant to apply to a humanity that's below 500 millions?

... ever occurred to these individuals that, currently, humanity is composed of over 7 Billions and GROWING?!

How do these individuals figure out how a humanity can go from over 7 Billions to under 500 millions?

How did the individual(s) who ordered these megaliths got to know something we don't?

Either that individual knows of a recurring, cyclical type of catastrophe or is in the know on how to make one happen.

Couple that with underground bunkers, DUMBs, underground seed banks and... the writings are on the walls... so to speak.

As for the notch, from the pictures provided by buares, it seems that, that notch was pre-cut and readied for a replacement.

That new block may only be the start of a count down... of which we don't know what kind of clock is being used.
    It's my understanding that the notch was cut in 2009 and somewhat blamed on vandals...claiming they were trying to get to the stainless steel pins that hold the capstone or top slab in place....hmmmm? But, anyways, nice square cut for a mischievous vandal to hammer out of granite with a chisel huh?

Regardless, anyone could of made and placed that cube in there if they knew the measurement and had an extension ladder, it even looks like cement rather than granite, but, I don't know what it's made of.

Anyone with more money than brains back in 1979-80 could of had this built too, for whatever motive or psychotic reasoning they had at the time.

If it wasn't (the cube) placed there by a prankster and or bobblehead, I personally believe it may possibly be a marker to state the year of the death of RC Christian and probably placed there as a memorial marker to him (whatever his real name is). But of course, I am just making a guess.....

On another note; the monument does exactly was it was intended to do.....to draw attention and to create controversial arguments....for all we know, the true creator of it could actually be the owner of the granite place and he himself made up the whole story of RC Christian.....and the cube was placed there by a prankster.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Hervé (23rd September 2014), meat suit (23rd September 2014), Rosieposie (25th September 2014), Sidney (23rd September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ominous new addition to the Georgia Guidestones

Forgive me if there's already been a thread about this, I don't visit the site as much as I would like. It has come to my attention that there's been an additional stone added to the Georgia Guidestones in the upper corner of one of the pillars. It reads 2014. Personally, this is kind of creepy. There are videos and pictures to support this, sorry I have a problem uploading links with my phone.
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), TargeT (24th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Ominous new addition to the Georgia Guidestones

Yeah there was a thread on this. Yeah they changed it to 2014 (not even sure what the date was before?). I'm still not buying into their game. They use fear which is based on absolutely NOTHING. They got nothing. Just like John Kerry tried the fear tactic on that congressman who was calling him out. "This is very serious." Like f@$&. Get the eff out of government, your time is up.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), Clarity (24th September 2014), TargeT (24th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), ElfeMya (28th September 2014), jackovesk (24th September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

We've been discussing this for the past 3 days:

projectavalon.net/The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Sorry, all... I merged a new thread discussing this topic with this one. Sorry for any confusion.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    good point Illie..
    anyone in the vicinity to bulldoz it?
    How about this...???

to take out these

Then some of this to take out these

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

My thoughts exactly jackovesk............Nicely done

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I would love to see a video of these just blowing up.....

Yep I'm not playing their game and watch as their house of cards comes down and watch the cockroaches run..........................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), ElfeMya (28th September 2014), jackovesk (25th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

We don't necessarily need to blow them up, they are outdated, obsolete, a relic of the past, they now pertain to mainstream archaeology, we can put them in a museum and add a sign saying something like: "20th century ideology, long-forgotten".

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

araucaria (25th September 2014), nicktobias7 (24th September 2014), PurpleLama (24th September 2014), Robin (24th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,723 times in 3,337 posts

I know this is really going to make me unpopular here. But, based on the actual message, without reading anything else into it I do not find this offensive. I do understand the argument, that the PTB will create this reality in a very evil way, but just based on the message and assuming we do not know who wrote it I have seen a lot uglier writings. Do humans have the right to produce as many children as they want if they can't afford them? I do not like the prospect of interference with my free will any better than anyone else , but I can think of a lot darker futures than the one described here.

Another thing, If this is a new world order agenda, why in #6 do they say "let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court"?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (24th September 2014), Frank V (24th September 2014), MorningFox (24th September 2014), Robin (24th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #74
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    [...]
    .... If this is a new world order agenda, why in #6 do they say "let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court"?
    Yep, let's have the Rothschild nation settle their dispute with the Rockefeller and Reptilian nations at the Hague...

A "world court" implies a "One World Order"!

A "One World Order" is THE solution to a reaction clamored by a planet's humanity when faced with the "problem" shoved down humanity's throat by the controllers/illuminati/cabbal/zionists/etc....

See this post (<--- click) to get an idea of what that "problem" might be.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2014), Jean-Marie (24th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    [...]
    .... If this is a new world order agenda, why in #6 do they say "let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court"?
    Yep, let's have the Rothschild nation settle their dispute with the Rockefeller and Reptilian nations at the Hague...

A "world court" implies a "One World Order"!

A "One World Order" is THE solution to a reaction clamored by a planet's humanity when faced with the "problem" shoved down humanity's throat by the controllers/illuminati/cabbal/zionists/etc....

See this post (<--- click) to get an idea of what that "problem" might be.
    It may never happen that people agree on these Guide Stones or any plan until we exhaust the limits of misery and I am tempted to be bothered by the way I cannot grok what other people think. How is it that what seems so clearly a stimulus of considering to me looks like edicts and dangerous? I accept that I cannot understand and I will not make me or anyone wrong here.

My question is aside from whatever "forces" are at play, IF we are still finding disputes between "nations", and we are all connected globally, where should we head to resolve these issues? I am not asking you to say here, just that this is the kind of question that means something IMO.

The field records our broadcast of chosen thoughts. I paraphrase another's quote "Thoughts are Things, choose the ones that you value".

It is probable that we are entangled in Sheldrakes theorized
    Morphic Resonance:

Quote Morphic resonance is a process whereby self-organising systems inherit a memory from previous similar systems. In its most general formulation, morphic resonance means that the so-called laws of nature are more like habits. The hypothesis of morphic resonance also leads to a radically new interpretation of memory storage in the brain and of biological inheritance. Memory need not be stored in material traces inside brains, which are more like TV receivers than video recorders, tuning into influences from the past. And biological inheritance need not all be coded in the genes, or in epigenetic modifications of the genes; much of it depends on morphic resonance from previous members of the species. Thus each individual inherits a collective memory from past members of the species, and also contributes to the collective memory, affecting other members of the species in the future.
    Ideally I would love to see a whole cooperative "resonant excitement and enthusiasm" of understanding. Personally I look forward to ORGANIC telepathic knowing and a larger consciousness awareness that is just so. What effects one affects all seems true on the gorgeous planet.

In my future visioning, I sense that we KNOW what is leading to joy, prosperity, creativity, the ability for each one to experience fullness of the bounty of GAIA and accept nothing less. In my own expectation, the way we have been living is pale and wan and lacks the penultimate potential of cheerful enjoyment of life; an exultation of spirit in full and loving participation.

So know that no matter what people think things look like, no matter how people interpret this work and the works of man, MANKIND has a great future that is certain to be experienced. I keep the light on where I wish to be because I love that. Maggie

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Pam (25th September 2014), Wind (24th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Looks like the were a set of praying hands in the cut out behind the 2014 block inserted in the panel

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

ElfeMya (28th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

At the present time, my vote goes to Ted Turner to be the infamous R.C. Christian.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2014), Referee (25th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    We don't necessarily need to blow them up, they are outdated, obsolete, a relic of the past, they now pertain to mainstream archaeology, we can put them in a museum and add a sign saying something like: "20th century ideology, long-forgotten".
    Yes
    “2014” may be a reference to visual acuity: 20/14 vision is better than normal, you can see farther (at 20 feet what others see at 14). But then, your sight does improve when wearing huge blinkers: you can bring something into better focus through a pinhole formed between the tips of index fingers and thumbs – but it has to be very small. The elitist vision may be sharp but it is heavily blinkered and can only see the world of this tiny minority. Uncorrected panoramic 20/20 vision is what is wanted.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2014), Curt (25th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this.

The thing that jumps out at me first is the fact he's bemoaning the growth of developing countries and the consequent shrinking of western influence.

And yet, it would have been he and his cabal who supported NAFTA and other policies that effectively gutted the manufacturing base of North America- which would have accelerated the very 'shift' he's complaining about.

He also fails to mention how he and his super rich pals, knowing what they know about this coming 'shift', (having engineered it) have invested heavily in the developing world, and now own and control much of it.

They're positioned at the trough to capture the lionshare of wealth created there.

It seems to me, with my little old liberal arts education, to be pretty simple: the money is being moved from a smaller economy to a larger one- so that these elite can profit greatly.

And when that bigger pie is created and every last crumb eaten, the money will be moved yet again- somewhere else. Serfs be damned.

Wolfensohn and his pals may need to change addresses when the rest of us in the West are starved out. But I don't think that'll be too much trouble for them.

Historically, they've moved from Babylon to Rome to Venice to Germany to the Netherlands to Britain and eventually to the US.

Pretty sure they'd be comfortable anywhere in the world, which, after all, they feel belongs to them.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    What overpopulation really means to the überrich elite. It has nothing to do with the health of the planet or the people, and everything to do with the loss of their outrageous supremacy. A banker’s sob story: ‘Asians eating our lunch and dinner’. ‘The 80:20 rule is going to be a 35:65 rule, and that puts a challenge of dramatic proportions to anybody who’s at a business school today or graduating.’

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mOwZwkhFemQ

Last edited by Curt; 25th September 2014 at 09:43.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

araucaria (25th September 2014), Referee (26th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #80
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Cool Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

Quote Posted by Sith73 (here)
    My thoughts exactly jackovesk............Nicely done

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I would love to see a video of these just blowing up.....

Yep I'm not playing their game and watch as their house of cards comes down and watch the cockroaches run..........................
    Nothing at all wrong with being honest Sith73...

I can't for the life of me work out, why someone hasn't already done it...

Quote I would love to see a video of these just blowing up.....
    I'd like to see it 'LIVE' on something like the...

Where such an Act belongs...

PS - Perhaps with a 'Benny Hill' type theme...

Last edited by jackovesk; 25th September 2014 at 11:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast