+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been updated w/ 2014

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Once we become united and remove our shackles and increase education and awareness to every individual, we can reach 500,000,000 in the distant future naturally. It's simple: everybody collectively understands our dire situation and feels the emotions of the earth, and decides to make decisions of their own free will, out of a service-to-others desire to seriously help humanity and the planet, and does what it takes to be proper stewards of this planet (which may include choosing out of free will to have one child).
    I like your post very much.
    IMO we see the distorted perceptions of the collective "intellect" stirred up again in this thread.

Dear Collective Mind:
    People are seeming to be automatic in assuming that this potential presented is driven from a negative catastrophic post Armageddon necessity.

My expectation is much greater for what we may be, do and have as humans. I happen to have independently appreciated a world in my imagination which is not needing to REPOPULATE from TWO. It is a world where we are wise enough to be less controling and appreciate learning and simply not interfering so much in the natural world.

It is not the 500,000,000 that is at issue IMO but conscious child bearing and the separation of sex from impregnation, the appreciation of all life, moving up several world wide notches on the material scale. One of the aspects of children is that it takes a great deal of commitment to assist a human person to adulthood with style, grace and the necessary patience and attention. I will assume adulthood as 25 years is adequate.

If one imagines that ONLY those who ONLY desire to focus on total commitment to parenting actually have children and the rest enjoy supporting the parents and the children but are creating in other ways, there is no longer half the angst. We collectively realize a knowing that there is no reason to parent by default (because the child was birthed) and halfway. The notion of this "populating" takes a different coloring.

My parents were NOT 100% committed to parenting as they were in survival trauma mode recovering their own lost childhood wounds OR NOT). We "population expanders" were not appreciated as the parents were unable to appreciate themselves. We were all just "what happens" and fodder to feed the system IMO.

The opportunity to focus beyond "life and death struggle for competitive edge" is a mind set that DOES take a collective cooperation. Being afforded the opportunity to be imperfect and screw up (being human) but beyond the survival state is an ideal who's time is way past due.

Unfortunately so many in the collective have been reverberating in history that it seems normal. I have compassion for the misconception, BUT if you agree with the following statement, why not stop self supporting one's own victim status and refuse to see humanity as slave species of GOD?

Quote Really, once humans understand the nature of our reality and recognize that they are sovereign beings who have been manipulated for a long time, and that we are powerful spirits, it may simply come natural in the future for people to maintain a stable population number.
    If you don't like what the Guide Stones say, get busy and put your alt platform together and cooperate on that one.

I will be dead in 50 years if I make it to 110 so it hardly matters to me as I am not planning to return to a primitive collective.
    Last edited by Delight; 21st September 2014 at 23:51.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Cara (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Rich (22nd September 2014), Robin (21st September 2014), Rosieposie (24th September 2014), Sidney (21st September 2014), ulli (22nd September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Make more gay babies.

Duh!

Seriously though, I can think of lots of other ideas that are far more frightening that are in books.

Twilight, for example.

YECH.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Cara (22nd September 2014), MorningFox (22nd September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Personally due to the insensitive nature of the "monument to death", I believe that the US government has a responsibility to remove the objects.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Jesus

"The stone who was rejected by the Builders (of the evil system!) shall become the Chief Cornerstone" Psalms

"These are the men who give wicked counsel in this city" Ezekiel

It seems that our "leaders into perdition" have forgotten what balance means.

"I am as a stone who fell from Heaven" Miguel Serrano's praises of LUCIFER...

it's satanism plain and simple, as awful as anything in king henry's day

p.s. the Builders put something nasty where I live too, it's outside Walla Walla at Whitman Mission, a big obelisk celebrating that the Indians and missionaries were conned into killing each other whereas capitalism prospered.

get ready for the end times, evil ones..!!

The Builders are also master poisoners and in fact the Whitman massacre was precipitate by a poisoning, someone put arsenic or something in the food and meds that they were handing out to the natives.

So you can see this has been going on for a long time.
    Don't forget that Seattle and London were intentionally burned by the same people and it was always blamed on the poor, the foreigner, and the honest working man... FYI

big enough quake will send them back to the paleolithic era where their mentality truly belongs
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 22nd September 2014 at 01:28.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I just do not see what is so wrong with the precepts? This has nothing to do with anything terribly bad IMo and if this is the year to reason through what these guidelines intend, why not? The only one that speaks to a number is the population. I know that given the opportunity, people who know their children will live when birthed and raised, who are not compelled by religion to populate in large numbers, who do not depend on subsistence agriculture and who are able to choose education and interesting work have many fewer children OR NONE (like me)

IMO the reactions of alarm seem fearful.

“LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON”

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

[...]
    What do these highlighted words mean to you?

Once you've answered the above question, then attempt to answer this one:

What does it imply to a current 7 billions population?
    Is it ok if i jump in on this one?

The average lifespan for a now living human being is well below 100 years.
    If we love to live life and does it well until we die by old age, why is the question of "maintaining" even a problem to people who most likely won't be alive 150 years from now or any time later? Everyone who desire to produce their own offspring can freely do this at any time given, now or in the future without incurring any existential trouble at all, but simple mathematics apply to this reasoning, if you have only one apple you can not eat two apples or if you go for a picnic with three of your friends and each of you are expecting to eat one apple each, one apple won't be enough to provide you with one untouched apple each, how small part of an apple will be enough not to suffer, when does your stomach begin to hurt, are you prepared to whack your friend to get that apple, will you be able to eat any apple at all if you cut down the appletree for firewood!? Not saying there are not malevolent intent behind the guidestones, there may well be, it's just that i get an annoying itch in my head when i detect way too low mathematical skills in some people here (no one specific just an overall sense), for a forum of this high standard.
    Last edited by Magnus; 22nd September 2014 at 01:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

It seems most are too busy to read and/or digest this part:

As for that 5[00] million figure; what's the math behind it?

Simple:
    • 500 families
    • each family allowed 1 million relatives as "chosen ones"
    That's that!

[...]

The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.

Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else. Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world....

[...] That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!

[...]
    ... Ebola... Dengue fever... Marburg... autism... HPV... Monsanto and its Glyphosate/Roundup... Fracking... chemtrails... nanobots...

... si, si, it's all for your own good!
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd September 2014 at 12:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2014), Magnus (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), thunder24 (22nd September 2014)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    The way this is 'added on', if nothing happens in 2014, they can switch it out for a '2015' cube ?

These surveillance cameras seems to be a little cheapish if they're not merely a scare tactic. The supposedly big guys behind the monument would probably have access to the most superior spy satellites to guard this spot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I think the Guidestone words are serious and come from the PTB of a very high level. We know very well they plan a long time ahead. They may have had this doctrine a century ago, when they decided on the 500 million “optimal” figure. I think they did not foresee the world population would explode to 7000 million, but the figure remains unchanged anyway.

As a previous post shows, the adding of the slab was a well- planned action. They had intended to put the update year on before 2007 (the marking was there in 2007). Now they updated this in around mid-year this year, which means they had confidence some major starting event would follow this year. With the strange MH events and ISIS and others, I think everything is ready. This “2014” should be a prediction of some very important event to happen in 2014. There is only 3 months left.

We have seen too many false prophecies/predictions to believe any fixed time for a great event. But If this comes from the top elites and the message is so obscure and is not widely known, I see no point in them lying. Lying and fear mongering would not be done this way.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

ElfeMya (28th September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Inelia Benz has her finger on the collective pulse IMO. I am adding this here as it seems to me that dissonance is generated by what could be neutral reasonable content in this particular case of the Guidestones. If youcould place a monumnet for generations to come, what would you say? Have each of us crafted our position statement?
    How about ‘Nothing is carved in stone’

Will we never learn? We are still fighting over the stone tablets of Moses and the meaning of the Great Pyramid, which, having no inscription, is all the more morbidly fascinating for being its own inscription. Life is carved in life. A population of any size is nobody’s business; it is not an ideal target to be met, but the natural outcome of natural processes between individual entities. And we know that a still larger population than today’s could live happily on this planet – but not unhappily.

Talking about numbers in this way is to forget that there is a qualitative as well as a quantitative aspect to number. ‘One becomes two, two becomes three’. One is unity, two is duality or bipolarity. This is where eugenicism or population control would have us stop. It represents a kind of coitus interruptus with respect to Jung’s coniunctio, described as follows by Remo Roth, in a ‘psychophysical reality’ that also ties in with the physical world:

Quote Bipolarity is a necessary qualitative aspect of number two; Number two must however also contain the qualitative aspect of unity, oneness. Thus the two are secretly one (…) the coniunctio archetype (…) The masculine and the feminine godhead of Hermetic alchemy have sexual intercourse, i.e. become one, and like this create the third, the child. Remo Roth, “Return of the World Soul”, II, p.9.
    Given that the third is the ‘energy term’ (just as two electric poles have a current flowing between them, and that this third is under attack, understandably we can see any block to this process as being an energy drain, a form of parasitism or vampirism, which is what we are indeed seeing on many levels. But this third also presents bipolarity, but falls short of a real union of opposites.

Quote the simultaneous coexistence of the two aspects of bipolarity is not possible in the third. Thus, as an inevitable consequence an alternating time process starts: out of one aspect the other is created and vice versa. A mostly unconscious enantiodromia takes place, which leads to the opposite principle: the ‘masculine’ energetic unity, (the triangle pointing upwards, the Holy Ghost), transforms into the ‘feminine’ energetic unity, (the triangle pointing downwards). This way the split in the third, the opposition of two hostile principles becomes visible. Only one of these principles can be true at a given moment. Thus, the third cannot be the real union of opposites either, a union the coniunctio is aiming at. Already here we can thus anticipate that such a unity and unification can only be reached in the fourth (…) And out of the third comes the One as the fourth (…)
    The double triad [symbolized by the Seal of Solomon] (describes) the unity aspect of the fourth (…) Like this the two become one. Remo Roth, “Return of the World Soul”, II, p.10.
    Given the above analysis of the life process, it is ultimately irrelevant whether the Georgia Guidestones are well-meant or not. Either way, whether out of fear or out of desire to dominate (which is probably anyway simply an expression of fear), they recoil from this process which in my view and my experience we ought to be embracing.

Please, no more stone monuments. They are designed to outlive whatever usefulness they may ever have had. And they function as psychic energy collectors.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (22nd September 2014), Curt (22nd September 2014), Delight (22nd September 2014), ElfeMya (28th September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

16. Link to Post #49
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    This “2014” should be a prediction of some very important event to happen in 2014. There is only 3 months left.
    Nothing will happen. As you just said, the year is nearly over.

17. Link to Post #50
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

That added cube, I bet a formerly very very bored teenager with a stepladder, an angle grinder and a chisel is laughing himself to death at this very moment when he is reading all these discussions on the internet.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 22nd September 2014 at 10:27.

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH – BEAUTY – LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor...ages/block.jpg
    Sounds positive to me, whatever the ideal number of population is, maintain does not mean kill here because #5 says protect the people with fair laws.

19. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

As a matter of corroboration of this point:

As for that 5[00] million figure; what's the math behind it?

Simple:
    • 500 families
    • each family allowed 1 million relatives as "chosen ones"
    That's that!

The followings from Sue Arrigo's case 26 "Your sickness and genocide" exposes what's occurring around the world, from Fukushima to the various type of diabetes tied to hypothyroidism, directly from the horse's mouth:

[...]... We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

[...]
    Quote Myron Fagan Sounded Alarm in 1967
    September 21, 2014

Why America is Going Down the Drain

Myron Fagan (1887-1972) was a distinguished and successful Broadway producer, writer and director. A Jew, he tried to alert his fellow Americans to their coming by the Illuminati. Here are 12 trenchant points from a 1967 address, "The Illuminati & the CFR," that resonate today more than ever.

1) "The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood."

2) "Our so-called leaders in Washington, who we elected to safeguard our nation and our constitution, are the betrayers and that behind them are a comparatively small group of men whose sole objective is to enslave the whole world of humanity in their satanic plot of one-world government.

Myron Fagan

3) "The CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] is actually the Illuminati in the United States and its hierarchy. The masterminds in control of the original Illuminati conspirators, but to conceal that fact, most of them changed their original family names to American sounding names. For example, the true name of the Dillons, Clarence and Douglas Dillon (one Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department), is Laposky.

[...]
    Transcript for the above video at: http://www.awakeandarise.org/article/MyronFagan.htm
    mp3 file (right click ---> "Save as")
    Fagan PDF (right click "save target as")
    Fagan RTF (right click "save target as")
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd September 2014 at 18:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), avid (22nd September 2014), naste.de.lumina (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I may offer a [dumb] idea now that you are thinking positively. Starting this year 2014, up to 500,000,000 children yet to be born to this world will inherit it. All already born may live to an old ripe age and then leave. The inheritance will keep their own reproduction in so and so.

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH – BEAUTY – LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor...ages/block.jpg
    Sounds positive to me, whatever the ideal number of population is, maintain does not mean kill here because #5 says protect the people with fair laws.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014), Rich (22nd September 2014)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I was thinking about the cube. Why wouldnt they just engrave it. Cutting g that cube out looks kind of trashy for a monument that I am sure was not cheap. Quite tasteless IMO. I don't know of what importance that has on the subject. And why now. Plus, if sh did hit the fan, the current cube could be lost, separated, or stolen and would serve no purpose. Odd.
    Last edited by Sidney; 22nd September 2014 at 19:11.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Zaya (22nd September 2014)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Truthfully I do not know the intentions of the makers of such a monument were benign?

The precepts are those that make me smile when I contemplate them. Why is that? Am I a victim of mind control that these principles appear worthy of investigating?? If that is true, I believe I will eventually realize the truth. I accept these ideas make me happy to imagine now. I in-vision a world with these ideas at this time.

People use the best "reasoning through" possible for us about what we accept is true and create a ground to stand on. In general I think the collective mind holds a distortion to base reality on fear and lack that causes us to act against humanity as a whole.

This is IMO defensive strategy we have been taught to protect more than expand.

Many are upset by the "stones" message based on thinking there is a plot to "kill us off". Is this anything new? But we have been doing the killing and in the last many many years, a VERY good job of it already. Human beings have agreed to do this action IMO.

The "playing field" is the mind preceding actions and the concentration of a collective cooperation to create a common experience occurs for us. IMO we are such powerful and multi-dimensional beings that we create the conditions out of what is believed. Once we take management of ourselves from knowing MORE, we change conditions.

People agree to war based on pure lies. But also people agree based on part truth. Truth is mushed up deliberately at a percentage in garbage otherwise we'd spit out the mix. Those who would dis-inform usually start off telling the truth then we relax. Later all the lies are revealed just when we are comfortably accepting. NOTICE this and you will be amazed at its regular appearance.

In the Guide Stones we see words that direct us to a feeling response. Yet the response is all directed to "assumptions" concerning the intention. What about OUR intention? IMO this gap is how I think we're co-opted. If we have our own intention, that supercedes input IMO.

It goes deeper because there are assumptions made about "who is the enemy" which will also be projected on others picked for us. The confusion becomes "whom should we listen to for the truth? The critics finger "someone" often repeating others' claims. The "group" may be real or manufactured. The principles are never made most important. Who is it serving to divert from "principles" onto persons?

How do we change the way we reason?

This subject of what to intend for the future does have my interest. One example from the stone: "RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON"

Lately I am following the vaccine controversy. There is a HUGE underlying assumption on this whole subject. Are germs that attack people indiscriminately REAL? This IMO is akind of question at the level of the stone's guide on TEMPERED.

People are afraid of contagion, believing in germs. This has been seen over and over that fear of this spread of disease is a factor in the way we treat whole groups. When "Aids" was a concern, many people were supportive of placing those HIV+ in special isolation. This did not happen but individuals were ostracized. All kinds of negativity was generated. This happens over and over. It may be true that the fear of contagion also set up the "jewish people" to be feared for example?? That assault on that group is historic and research-able.

Contagion can be associated with groups of people and then others will think that it is "just" to "concentrate" the source of contagion as a "public health measure". Then a self fulfilling prophecy of disease in conditions of low hygiene , low nutrition and most of all low morale seems to justify the segregation. IF there are survivors of injustice, they will seek to retaliate (often unconscious). I am sure something LIKE this whole scenario is understandable. Reason takes this in account but does not just accept the misguided.

It is the belief in contagion itself that sets people up. If there is a fallacy at the original assumption, everything unravels from the assumption. So IMO, we cannot "take tradition" even scientific and use it without question IMO in a world that is reasoned.

"Faith" is sometimes used to stop us questioning if it is "Faith" in others to direct us. We who are without experience can be misguided easily. Perhaps that is what this BIG intention is all about: Experience of what is a workable FOR the collective to create a common reality we prefer?

The words on any text or monument are surely just words directing us to converse. However passionate action based on tradition and faith has been a devolutionary tactic rousing people to do the bidding of "someone". WHO is that "string puller"?

Well I do not know? There are threads about who and one today including James Bartley so I did look him up and found something concerning reptilians this AM. He is convinced about what he discusses. He is passionate in what I read.

In this there is finger pointing and perhaps ways to avoid having one's string pulled. He has his agenda. The stone makers have their agenda or they would not have erected the monument. The passion of other's opinions is not how I want to decide what i value

Some here may think the stone makers are influenced by the same agents James Bartley exposes? I have no way of validating James Bartley's experience. I appreciate that people have the experience of abduction. What he says is spoken with conviction. As reporting, I will give him credit that he states his truth as he knows it? Should I even accept the principles he suggests? I am just including this as an example of someone who is convinced he knows.

IMO, the major major break out is when we are able to act from our own experience apart from suggestions. IMO, that helps us develop reasoning. If I am mistaken, and already influenced, it still is important IMO for my own sovereiegn development to follow my oWN principles as reasoned rather than just follow someone who says he knows what I experience. So FYI here is the James Bartley's Grand Strategy of the Reptilians.

Actually I do not think WHO is doing the manipulation is as important as considering HOW we base our behavior and THAT is why I am again posting here.

People (well intentioned and not, correct and mistaken) write books (somewhat lasting) and make monuments (long lasting for sure) so others will repeat the information.

I am inclined to agree with Auracaria in a way that we need no more monuments? I guess for me that is agreeable as that could include all PERMANENT intellectually described convictions? Signing off from my soap box with love for supporting true wisdom where I may find it stated. Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd September 2014 at 19:08.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sidney (22nd September 2014)

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I was thinking about the cube. Why wouldnt they just engrave it. Cutting g that cube out looks kind of trashy for a monument that I am sure was not cheap. Quite tasteless IMO. I don't know of what importance that has on the subject. And why now. Plus, if sh did hit the fan, the current e could be lost, separated, or stolen and would serve no purpose. Odd.
    I had the same thought, Sidney... It looks cheap, and like it doesn't belong. Very strange and out of place. Could it not as easily have been someone random just adding this in to freak people out (as 778 Neighbor of Some Guy pointed out) ?
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sidney (22nd September 2014)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    I was thinking about the cube. Why wouldnt they just engrave it. Cutting g that cube out looks kind of trashy for a monument that I am sure was not cheap. Quite tasteless IMO. I don't know of what importance that has on the subject. And why now. Plus, if sh did hit the fan, the current e could be lost, separated, or stolen and would serve no purpose. Odd.
    I had the same thought, Sidney... It looks cheap, and like it doesn't belong. Very strange and out of place. Could it not as easily have been someone random just adding this in to freak people out (as 778 Neighbor of Some Guy pointed out) ?
    Maybe it was a sort of vandalism. Like, whoever put the monument up had nothing to do with the cube. Just thinking out loud.

Also for the record, I do think the whole thing would be a nice reality if it came to fruition, without genocide. But the reality is, genocide and eugenics are both a current reality. Populations are sick, nature is sick, earth herself is bombarded chemically, from many directions.
    Materialism, and the imbalance of wealth and everything else has destroyed what was once, and what could be as utopia, regardless of the population. Tech exists to Terra form deserts, miles and miles of uninhabited land, instead tech is used to further destroy land and upgrade cell phones. Etc.
    Last edited by Sidney; 22nd September 2014 at 19:18.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014), Zaya (23rd September 2014)

31. Link to Post #58
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote 2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
    Not in my womb ya don't.

I won't partner with anyone except who I want.

Duh.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (23rd September 2014), Atlas (8th October 2014), Hervé (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sidney (23rd September 2014)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Truthfully I do not know the intentions of the makers of such a monument were benign?

The precepts are those that make me smile when I contemplate them. Why is that? Am I a victim of mind control that these principles appear worthy of investigating?? If that is true, I believe I will eventually realize the truth. I accept these ideas make me happy to imagine now. I in-vision a world with these ideas at this time.

People use the best "reasoning through" possible for us about what we accept is true and create a ground to stand on. In general I think the collective mind holds a distortion to base reality on fear and lack that causes us to act against humanity as a whole.

This is IMO defensive strategy we have been taught to protect more than expand.

Many are upset by the "stones" message based on thinking there is a plot to "kill us off". Is this anything new? But we have been doing the killing and in the last many many years, a VERY good job of it already. Human beings have agreed to do this action IMO.

The "playing field" is the mind preceding actions and the concentration of a collective cooperation to create a common experience occurs for us. IMO we are such powerful and multi-dimensional beings that we create the conditions out of what is believed. Once we take management of ourselves from knowing MORE, we change conditions.

People agree to war based on pure lies. But also people agree based on part truth. Truth is mushed up deliberately at a percentage in garbage otherwise we'd spit out the mix. Those who would dis-inform usually start off telling the truth then we relax. Later all the lies are revealed just when we are comfortably accepting. NOTICE this and you will be amazed at its regular appearance.

In the Guide Stones we see words that direct us to a feeling response. Yet the response is all directed to "assumptions" concerning the intention. What about OUR intention? IMO this gap is how I think we're co-opted. If we have our own intention, that supercedes input IMO.

It goes deeper because there are assumptions made about "who is the enemy" which will also be projected on others picked for us. The confusion becomes "whom should we listen to for the truth? The critics finger "someone" often repeating others' claims. The "group" may be real or manufactured. The principles are never made most important. Who is it serving to divert from "principles" onto persons?

How do we change the way we reason?

This subject of what to intend for the future does have my interest. One example from the stone: "RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON"

Lately I am following the vaccine controversy. There is a HUGE underlying assumption on this whole subject. Are germs that attack people indiscriminately REAL? This IMO is akind of question at the level of the stone's guide on TEMPERED.

People are afraid of contagion, believing in germs. This has been seen over and over that fear of this spread of disease is a factor in the way we treat whole groups. When "Aids" was a concern, many people were supportive of placing those HIV+ in special isolation. This did not happen but individuals were ostracized. All kinds of negativity was generated. This happens over and over. It may be true that the fear of contagion also set up the "jewish people" to be feared for example?? That assault on that group is historic and research-able.

Contagion can be associated with groups of people and then others will think that it is "just" to "concentrate" the source of contagion as a "public health measure". Then a self fulfilling prophecy of disease in conditions of low hygiene , low nutrition and most of all low morale seems to justify the segregation. IF there are survivors of injustice, they will seek to retaliate (often unconscious). I am sure something LIKE this whole scenario is understandable. Reason takes this in account but does not just accept the misguided.

It is the belief in contagion itself that sets people up. If there is a fallacy at the original assumption, everything unravels from the assumption. So IMO, we cannot "take tradition" even scientific and use it without question IMO in a world that is reasoned.

"Faith" is sometimes used to stop us questioning if it is "Faith" in others to direct us. We who are without experience can be misguided easily. Perhaps that is what this BIG intention is all about: Experience of what is a workable FOR the collective to create a common reality we prefer?

The words on any text or monument are surely just words directing us to converse. However passionate action based on tradition and faith has been a devolutionary tactic rousing people to do the bidding of "someone". WHO is that "string puller"?

Well I do not know? There are threads about who and one today including James Bartley so I did look him up and found something concerning reptilians this AM. He is convinced about what he discusses. He is passionate in what I read.

In this there is finger pointing and perhaps ways to avoid having one's string pulled. He has his agenda. The stone makers have their agenda or they would not have erected the monument. The passion of other's opinions is not how I want to decide what i value

Some here may think the stone makers are influenced by the same agents James Bartley exposes? I have no way of validating James Bartley's experience. I appreciate that people have the experience of abduction. What he says is spoken with conviction. As reporting, I will give him credit that he states his truth as he knows it? Should I even accept the principles he suggests? I am just including this as an example of someone who is convinced he knows.

IMO, the major major break out is when we are able to act from our own experience apart from suggestions. IMO, that helps us develop reasoning. If I am mistaken, and already influenced, it still is important IMO for my own sovereiegn development to follow my oWN principles as reasoned rather than just follow someone who says he knows what I experience. So FYI here is the James Bartley's Grand Strategy of the Reptilians.

Actually I do not think WHO is doing the manipulation is as important as considering HOW we base our behavior and THAT is why I am again posting here.

People (well intentioned and not, correct and mistaken) write books (somewhat lasting) and make monuments (long lasting for sure) so others will repeat the information.

I am inclined to agree with Auracaria in a way that we need no more monuments? I guess for me that is agreeable as that could include all PERMANENT intellectually described convictions? Signing off from my soap box with love for supporting true wisdom where I may find it stated. Maggie
    Excellent post. I just want to add that I have up most respect for James Bartley. He has spent decades researching, and I admire his passion for truth. . so bumping this again.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2014)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Maybe it was a sort of vandalism. Like, whoever put the monument up had nothing to do with the cube. Just thinking out loud.

Also for the record, I do think the whole thing would be a nice reality if it came to fruition, without genocide. But the reality is, genocide and eugenics are both a current reality. Populations are sick, nature is sick, earth herself is bombarded chemically, from many directions.
    Materialism, and the imbalance of wealth and everything else has destroyed what was once, and what could be as utopia, regardless of the population. Tech exists to Terra form deserts, miles and miles of uninhabited land, instead tech is used to further destroy land and upgrade cell phones. Etc.
    It looks out of place and cheap to me too, it even looks like a cement block and not granite.

I'm only a couple hours away from this structure and went there about 6 months ago and ironically I found the notch at the top of the block in question the most strange and peculiar thing about the whole construction. I took several photos of it and looked at it from every possible angle I could think of. I find it rather bizarre that 6 months later after I was there and almost completely focused on this notch this happens. Seems I wasn't the only one fixated on this notch
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sidney (23rd September 2014), Zaya (23rd September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast